Saicon Consultants, Inc is a highly recognized provider of professional IT Consulting services in the US. Here is our open requirement which can be filled immediately. Kindly respond to this requirement with your resume, contact and current location info to speed up the interview process.
• This position involves documenting processes, activities, check lists, user manuals and other documentation for all phases of Drug Development projects.
• The position involves collaborating with and supporting the Process Owners as well as Process Teams to evaluate documentation requirements, identify operating procedures, and create necessary procedural documentation.
• The objective is to create high level procedural documentation along with supporting documents (Work Instructions and Forms) that will best support all activities within Development Operations at Gilead Sciences, Inc.
• Gathers, analyses, and composes information provided by subject matter experts (SME).
• Conducts research and ensures the use of proper technical terminology.
• Translates SME information into clear, readable documents and process maps to be used by users
• Ensures consistency, clarity, and quality in and across all types of documentation.
• Engages in formatting, editing, and quality assurance on own work and the work of others.
• Receives text from SMEs and writes documentation in a clear and concise style following company and project style guides
• Ensures documents are technically and mechanically accurate, and consistent with regard to clarity, flow, organization, completeness, and readability
• Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization)
• Bachelor’s degree a must
• 5 years + experience in technical writing
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office and other document editing software (e.g. Word, Excel and Visio experience required)
• Strong attention to detail
• Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
• Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
• Ability to rely on limited knowledge and professional discretion to achieve goals
• Process analysis and improvement
• Process mapping and documentation
• Business process management (BPM) facilitation preferred Additional Requirements:
• Passion for providing a great user experience
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
• Ability to work autonomously
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Takes initiative with minimal supervision
• Consistently meets all deadlines
• Proficient in English
• verbally and in writing
• Great attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills
Technical recruiter at saicon inc.
913 348 9615
Global law firm seeks a Patent Agent or Technical Writer/Wireless Communications and/or Semiconductor, IP patent agent for its growing Intellectual Property practice group in San Diego, CA. Salary to 125K.
This position starts off remote until restrictions are lifted to return to the office.
Industry work experience in the area of wireless communications and fluency in speaking, reading and writing Mandarin is a plus. Ideal candidate will have strong academic credentials, fluency in Mandarin, significant experience preparing patent applications or technical documents concerning wireless communications, ability to effectively communicate with clients and inventors, and thrive in a creative, entrepreneurial and collegial environment.
Please note that candidates will also need to produce a minimum of 3 writing samples of published applications or technical documents directed to wireless communications.
Education – Technical writer candidates should have an advanced degree in EE and significant exp. preparing technical documents describing wireless communication systems and/or standards.
Tenure - Patent agent candidates should have at least 1 year of exp. preparing and prosecuting patent applications in the area of “wireless communications” and be familiar with 4G/5G standards.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Staff Writer for Elegant Themes your main responsibility will be writing Divi articles for our official documentation and creating the graphic and video assets to go along with them. In times when all of our documentation is up-to-date you will also be responsible for writing Divi articles for the blog and/or helping with other specialized Divi tasks--such as building Divi freebies designed by our design team.
As a company our closest held core value is Elegance. It's in our name, we strive for it in our products, and we want our content to embody it as well. To us, this means written copy that is clear and concise–yet also friendly and enjoyable to read. This applies to our documentation as much as our blog posts or other content. The ideal candidate for this position will be able to do that with both simple and technical topics related to the Divi WordPress Theme.
This is a full-time remote position. Employment includes full benefits, paid vacation, a competitive salary, and participation in our annual company retreat.
Required Experience / Traits:
A highly reputable and distinguished pharmaceutical corporation is currently hiring a qualified Medical Writer - Level II to work in the greater San Francisco, CA. bay area.
Responsibilities include the following:
Conformance Specialist /Technical Writer; Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
Department/Team Description -
Conformance Department – Responsible for the investigation of discrepancies that are observed during the commercial product manufacturing process in the Berkeley site.
Conformance specialists investigate discrepancies and submit investigation reports to QA for approval.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
•Investigate discrepancies using root cause analysis (RCA) methodologies.
Recommend corrective/preventative actions (CAPAs) based on root cause investigations to eliminate recurrence.
•Lead multi-discipline teams to complete investigations, or for the purpose of Continuous Improvement.
•Determine the breadth of discrepancies and ensure appropriate Stakeholders in other organizations are made aware of a potential similar issues in their areas.
•Influences direction of investigations and communicates with all levels of employees.
•Write concise, accurate and effective discrepancy reports that meet compliance expectations.
•Generate appropriate written documentation to support rationale/justification for decisions made regarding potential impact/risk and product disposition.
•Use the Discrepancy Management system/database at an expert level to perform data entry and data mining, in the support of both investigations and report-outs.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Advance Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
A highly reputable pharmaceutical corporation is currently hiring for a Remote GMP Technical Writer (West Coast based) to work in San Francisco, CA.
URGENT!! 2 positions available!
Local shipping container depot seeking gate writer. Entry level position, will train. This position consists of documenting every truck/trailer that comes in and out of the facility, and noting any damage when entering, other duties as assigned. These functions are performed outdoors, with shelter provided.
Can apply onsite:
4831 Tidewater Ave.
Seeking a UX Writer to join a team of UX content strategist to assist in being the voice of Google & help build products that will help Googlers connect across the globe. The ideal candidate will have strong UX writing chops, but also demonstrate a range of content strategy skills and will have deep experience in a UX and product-design environment.
Top daily Responsibilities:
This is a contract position that is REMOTE ( 40 hr/wk) with Health Benefits & 401k.
Pay Rate: $38-44/hour
Technical Writer will add work instructions to a majority of SOP’s.
Technical Writer Responsibilities:
· Revise technical documents for manufacturing
· Work with Manufacturing to align document changes
· Work with Manufacturing Documentation to assure changes are compliant and consistent with Bayer policy
· Work with Manufacturing support to open Change applications
· Report weekly progress to the Director of Manufacturing Strategy
· Develop metrics for tracking progress
· Meet deadlines for the project
Technical Writer Requirements:
· BS and 6+ years or experience or a MS degree and 4+ years of experience pharmaceutical operations, preferably biotech
· Experience with Bio-Tech technical documents \ SOP’s
· Technical writing of Bio-tech documents
· Preferable experience in SAP
Our Autotech Service Writer will provide friendly, fast, and accurate processing of client transactions in the Mobile Installation Bay. The Autotech Service Writer develops strong relationships with clients by becoming a trusted advisor, partner and helper to make technology more functional in their lives. The Writer also, utilizes all relevant tools to drive profitable growth, exceed department /individual goals while resolving client issues.
Engages clients using Best Buy Selling Skills while providing fast and friendly processing of all transaction types per SOP.
Builds rapport with clients and answers questions about estimates/invoices and installation completion timeframes, provides client demonstrations.
Check In/Out Client vehicles for service.
Answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, staging of products for Autotechs and other duties as assigned.
Prior experience in a team environment requiring clear, professional and effective communication
Prior experience with prioritizing multiple tasks in a team environment
High School Diploma or equivalent
3 months experience in retail or customer service