We have multiple Service Representative positions available. We are also looking to promote to representatives to the Supervisor position within 60 days of hire. We only promote from within. While other companies are downsizing we are continuously growing.
Your responsibilities as a Service Representative are to explain and enroll members into their available benefits. Not all members understand the benefits available to them, so your duties are to accurately explain their benefits in full detail and process any paper work necessary. You will also service those who have their benefits in place already, with which you will be doing a policy service review, or basic maintenance of the policy.
Representatives create long-term relationships with clients and enroll members into their benefits. Customer service experience is a plus.
Full time representatives position: $40,000-70,000 (1st year)
Health insurance benefits available after 90 days.
We are an awesome early childhood program and we only hire the best.
We believe that behind every successful Preschool is an excellent support system of Teachers and Team Members.
If you are a fun, out-going, multi-tasking, creative, dependable, energetic, flexible, knowledgeable, communicator, and a God Loving rapport-builder that wants to help us MAKE A DIFFERENCE, then we are looking for YOU!
Negative people, gossipers, and whiners need not apply.
We are open 7:00am - 6:00pm, Monday - Friday, and are actively seeking qualified applicants that are available to work anytime, depending on the needs of the center and are looking to commit to an Early Childhood Program for at least one year.
Qualified candidates with at least 12 ECE units please email your resume with your transcripts as an attachment. If qualified a zoom interview will be conducted. After the initial interview if we feel you are a possible fit for our Preschool culture you will be invited to do a working interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
GOCO Consulting (EOE) is searching for highly competent and qualified service industry professionals to fill the role of Community Resource Center Manager. These critical on-site roles in Community Resource Centers will serve as primary points-of-contact to the public and manage a small team of Support Representatives.
This seasonal position pays $35-45 per hour, depending on experience. Work will range from 2-5 days and will include 8-hour shifts. Positions are temporary and work days will vary based on need.
The Community Resource Center Manager works as the on-site lead for centers that provide important services to community members. The person who will succeed in this role will have excellent customer-service skills. This person will have had experience managing team members in hospitality, restaurant, retail, or tourism industries. Also, this person will have terrific attention to detail and will always maintain a professional appearance and presence around others.
What are Community Resource Centers?
Community Resource Centers provide customers and residents a safe location to satisfy power needs, like charging cell phones and laptops and Wi-Fi access where possible. The centers also provide up-to-date information in neighborhoods and communities when a community-wide power safety shutoff event occurs.
Mid to Senior Level Developer with a minimum of 5 years of experience developing web-based solutions in Ruby on Rails.
- Expert knowledge of the Ruby on Rails framework and Ruby as a core language
- Extensive knowledge of API design and interface technologies (JSON, ProtoBuf, REST, RPC, XML, etc)
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration suites (CircleCI, Jenkins, etc)
- Working knowledge of integrated testing frameworks (RSpec, MiniTest, etc)
- Working knowledge of Warehouse Management systems and technologies
- Working knowledge of GPS technologies systems and technologies
- Working knowledge of RFID systems and technologies
ARE YOU READY FOR A NEW CAREER?
Position: Benefits Service Representative
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are the Nations largest Union labeled supplemental benefits company for over 68+ years. We just launched a hot new game changing technology and are currently experiencing explosive growth! As a result, we need a few good Entry level Customer Service Reps with fresh ideas. No experience is necessary, we teach you everything you need to know to be successful.
Daily activities include: Inbound and outbound calling, setting appointments, performing presentations to members of unions that request our benefits, basic computer knowledge, completing necessary paperwork, quality control and leadership development.
Our company prides itself on our support staff, and are willing to train highly motivated candidates for future management opportunities.
Whats in it for you?
• Weekly Advances and Bonuses ($75k - $100k first year average income)
• Health/Life benefits (after 90 days)
• Monthly residual income (renewals after 8-12 months)
• Hands on 1 on 1 training
• Leadership Academy (101, 201, 301, 401)
• Career Tracker (opportunity for advancements)
• Yearly trips to exciting and exotic locations (2016 Puerto Rico, 2017 Cancun, 2018 Disney, 2019 Vegas)
Exclusively with Union Members (members who request our benefits and their sponsors)
provides clients extraordinary value and uncompromising customer service with complete transparency and integrity. That's what made us so successful. We are now accepting applications to continue our legacy as a direct result to the growth we are experiencing. Become an integral part of an exciting and rewarding career opportunity, while helping develop the local market.
Base Salary $40K - $45K, total comp at plan first year $80K - $120K. Uncapped commissions which makes your total comp the investment you put in the position.
Leading medical/surgical products distributor is seeking a full-time field sales representative for the San Francisco West Bay/Sacramento and surrounding territory. This position requires an experienced sales person who can, not only sell products but also, recognize new opportunities with both new and existing customers. Preferred candidate would have a documented success history selling in the following areas: Operating room, inpatient pharmacy and/or compounding pharmacies, ambulatory surgery centers, and/or IV Therapy. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and have a strong proven sales record with solid relationship skills.
The Company offers a Base salary, an uncapped commission program, defined and protected territories, approved expenses, car allowance, insurance benefits package and 401(k). Your success will be measured by your ability to meet sales quotas, attract new accounts and build relationships. This is a phenomenal opportunity in the medical sales industry with an innovative and dynamic leading company. If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a new position with an outstanding organization, please apply as directed. Only qualified candidates meeting the above criteria will be notified.
The top reasons why the best reps want to work for Progressive Medical, Inc:
1. Financially rewarding.
2. Comprehensive Sales Support team.
3. Support from a fully staffed Customer Service Department who processes all sales orders, completes all pricing quotes, and generates agreements/contracts.
4. Monthly sales tracings and detailed sales reports.
5. Active on most GPO's and IDN's.
6. Uncapped commission plan with quarterly bonus program.
7. Nationwide exclusivity agreements with most manufacturers.
8. Well qualified sales leads, generated by Sales Support/Marketing team and National Conventions.
9. State-of-the-art Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database system.
10. 6,000+ Active Accounts.
11. Well diversified and balanced product portfolio.
12. Simple, successful commission/compensation plan.
We are currently seeking a reliable, ambitious candidate to serve our new customers and existing customer database that is a self-motivated, team player, and has very good time management and people skills. The following requirements are a must:
About Our Sales Opportunity:
La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries offers a unique environment in its seven stores that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. Employees are encouraged to take responsibility for their careers. You'll be working with an award-winning team with an impressive track record for helping customers be delighted with their selections. We place value on teamwork, positive attitude and your ability to learn, along with personal motivation and drive. You will work in an exciting environment that provides ever-changing challenges coupled with a company committed to your success. This is just a sampling of the professional opportunity this opening has to offer.
Qualifications for a Successful Sales Consultant:
***WE ARE CURRENTLY CONDUCTING PHONE INTERVIEWS & ZOOM VIDEO INTERVIEWS
As other companies downsize, we continue to experience growth. Our efforts are focused on creating more jobs. Due to recent growth, we have been approved to increase our workforce and we need to fill positions IMMEDIATELY.
Multiple position openings
Representatives are assigned a Territory within proximity of their residence.
We have open territories throughout:
We are looking to fill multiple Service Representative and Supervisor positions in a very fast-paced environment. We are a growing company looking for high-energy individuals. Candidates must enjoy helping clients, building relationships with clients, and must maintain relationships. Candidates must be able to handle multiple client accounts while continuing to grow the business. You must stay current with the benefits available to clients through our continuing education training programs. Provide excellent service to clients and be in constant contact.
As a representative, you will serve client families in designated territories. You will be assigned a territory in accordance with your place of residence. You will be sitting with the client’s one on one and serve as the client's point of contact and creating an ongoing relationship.
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Manager!
The Assistant Community Manager supports and assists the Community Manager in overseeing and managing the financial and operational facets of the community.
Compensation: $22.00 per hour
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/555121?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
SVS Group is a leading Staffing Firm who has been around over 20 years. We offer a variety of opportunities for employment Local and Nationwide. We are excited to be the ones to help you land our Remote Processor opportunity with our Client who has changed the Mortgage Industry.
Duties & responsibilities
· Use manual and automated calling strategies to locate and contact delinquent homeowners
· Analyze financial information and identify issues
· Set up customized payment solutions that cure their delinquencies
· Handle multiple mortgage products that are imminent or delinquent, as governed by investor
· Maintain updated loan files to ensure a comprehensive record of every transaction
· Help prevent foreclosure through various loss mitigation options (e.g. modification, forbearance, etc.).
· Review homeowner financial records (e.g. statements, tax returns, credit reports, etc.) to determine the best loss mitigation solution for them.
· Answer homeowner questions: provide quick and thorough responses to escalated homeowner issues.
The successful candidate needs:
· English fluency required
· Exceptional negotiation skills.
· Outstanding telephone and written communication skills.
· Familiarity with Internet-based search techniques (including the use of skip-tracing solutions).
· The ability to maintain professional conduct when dealing with people of any mood or personality type.
· Familiarity with lending-related terminology and processes, especially related to mortgage delinquency.
· Excellent reasoning and research skills; the ability to see the "big picture" and manage the details.
· The ability to safeguard confidential customer and company information.
· A solid work ethic, high integrity, a positive attitude, and strong attention to detail.
· The ability to follow instructions but work with minimal direct supervision.
· Excellent keyboarding skills.
· Proficiency with technology not limited but including Microsoft Windows-based computers and Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
Education & Experience
· High-school diploma (required).
· College degree (preferred, but not required).
· 3 years of recent loan processing experience.
Hours & System Requirements
· The hours and shift will vary based on business need, but there is an expectation that a successful candidate will work in a full-time capacity which will include 8 hours daily between the hours of 8:00 am - 10:00 pm local time.
· Secure home office consisting of:
o Dedicated high-speed Internet (Cable, DSL, Fiber) with access via a hardwired connection (not wi-fi)
o Dedicated space where others cannot hear voice conversations, is free from background noise and other distractions
o Suitable ergonomic Chair and desk combination suitable for use to handle a desktop PC and laptop, two monitors, keyboard, mouse and assorted network gear.
o Must be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time. Must be able to effectively access/operate and interpret information on computer screens, documents, and reports. Must be able to effectively communicate with all homeowners, fellow associates, and other persons by phone (using a headset) and in writing.
For over 70 years, Kellermeyer Bergensons Services (KBS) has delivered best-in-class property services to major retailers, healthcare, churches, and commercial facilities across the United States. Our core services are janitorial, facilities repair and maintenance, landscape management, and parking lot maintenance services. Kellermeyer Bergensons Services is reliable, cost-effective, and professional. Our property services offerings allow our customers the option to bundle a combination of services or to select single services.
KBS is looking for a motivated, high energy Crew Member that performs general cleaning and minor maintenance duties in building adjacent walks and grounds, and equipment in a clean, orderly, and functional condition. Provides assistance to staff, visitors, vendors, client's staff, and other employees as necessary. Perform all duties related to maintaining the general cleanliness and safety of the main floor, restrooms, and back offices.
This is an hourly, non-exempt, position. Se Habla Español.
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday; available to work weekends.
Supervision: The Crew Member position reports to the Crew Leader.
Key Job Responsibilities:
Physical Demands (must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation):
What's In It For You?
Supportive work environment shifts that accommodate your needs.
KBS considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, and expression, marital or military status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. KBS also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Powered by JazzHR
Monthly project (2x/month) that involves scanning all alcohol products at specific Costco locations. We would love candidates that can scan as many of these as possible however, even if you can scan a few for us each month, please reach out.
The Costco stores are:
1800 Cavitt Drive Folsom, CA 95630
7981 E Stockton Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95823
6750 Stanford Ranch Road Roseville, CA 95678
Typically there are around 200-400 alcohol products at a Costco store. The ask is for you to scan one of every product (wine/beer/liquor) using our app. The project is a twice/month commitment, but we will take those who can scan once a month as well.
The pay is 16 cents per scan + 25 cents per mile if the location is 20+ miles (one way) from your home. We have a ~10 day collection period each time that we'll give you ahead of time (also listed below) as well as a sign up sheet.
We do not have a partnership with Costco nor do we need permission to do this work. This is quite common in the CPG industry and is called being a "secret shopper".
-Must have iPhone or Android
-Must have Costco membership
-Must have valid drivers license
-Can legally work in the US
July: July 30th - August 6th
August: 10th - 19th, 24th - September 2nd
September: 7th - 16th, 27th - October 7th
*Rest of schedule TBD. Project goes through May 2021
Advanced Security Technologies (AST), one of the fastest growing security companies in California and a leader in the security industry for over 14 years seeks a dedicated and self-motivated Security Alarm Service and Installation Technician to join our team.
Security Alarm Service Technician Position Purpose: Serve customers by installing and repairing security systems properly and professionally in a constant effort to delight our clients.
Security Alarm Service and Installation Technician Position Duties:
Individual must have some knowledge of security system installation and repair in all four product groups; familiarity with Honeywell products is a bonus.
AST offers Medical benefits, 401k with matching, paid vacation, paid sick leave and more. AST also provides a Van and Fuel card, among other considerations. Position pay is above industry averages and commensurate with a number of factors including but not limited to work experience, applicable skills, educational background, and industry-relevant certifications.
BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Must be in the immediate Sacramento area and be able to transition to the call center when time permits.
Project Starting in mid September
This is going to be a remote work from home Job. Requires reliable internet and ability to work from home in a quiet enviroment.
Now Hiring Monolingual and Bilingual ( Cantonese, Korean, Laotian, Hmong, Mandarin, Cambodian, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Spanish and Japanese Customer Service Representatives. Experienced with working in call centers is desired. You will be answering calls pertaining to various questions in the health care field. Additionally, you will be directing calls to different departments and performing accurate data entry as well.
JOB SUMMARY: The Client Service Representative is responsible for interacting with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about programs and services in a contact center.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or GED required, Associate degree is preferred; ability to maintain confidentiality and security of all information; ability to comply with current and updated policies and procedures; ability to interact courteously and effectively with a diverse population; cultural competency; excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment; ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously; and ability to work as a team member, as well as independently; proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products, must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time; occasionally lifts, carries, or otherwise moves items weighing up to 25 pounds; work is constantly performed in an office environment.
1. Respond to customer inquiries received by telephone, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), or web-based portal regarding the information on programs and services
2. Record customer interactions and transactions, by documenting details of inquiries, complaints, comments, and actions are taken
3. Follow standard operating procedures to ensure consistency and accuracy
4. Address customer’s inquiries and resolve problems to ensure that appropriate changes are made
5. Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
6. Communicate with supervisor regarding any potential needs or concerns
7. Perform data entry accurately
8. Perform other duties as assigned by management
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $14.00 /hour
Looking to grow our team by adding a motivated cook who is clean, organized and a dedicated worker with a passion for food. We are a pizza restaurant down in the heart of Old Town Sacramento that sells by the slice and whole pizzas. The ideal candidate will have strong self-motivation, teamwork, attention to detail and verbal communication skills. We are a growing family business with opportunities for career advancement for dedicated team members.
Here are some of the things you can expect to learn and do:
Weekend days/nights and holiday availability required. Do not apply if you do not have weekends free.
ARBORWELL is an Employee-Owned company currently has a full-time TREE CARE FOREMAN position available for an individual with a strong work ethic who is able to work independently, enjoys learning new skills, and likes working outdoors. Start with a competitive salary and be offered numerous opportunities for growth!
Benefits- Arborwell provides employees with equipment, comprehensive training, and the opportunity for advancement. We also provide some of the best benefits in the industry. Pay is based on experience.
Job Responsibilities- A Foreman is responsible for leading a team of tree workers, setting up jobs sites, assessing safety conditions, proper use of equipment and communication with clients.
Necessary Skills and Abilities
Are you looking to join a team for a fast-growing company that can offer you flexible scheduling, competitive rates, and the possibility for advancement as you move throughout your career?
SAS Retail Services may have a great opportunity for YOU!
Who we're looking for
SAS is always looking for self-motivated individuals who are customer-service oriented, enjoy using technology, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love working with a team to solve our clients' biggest challenges.
What we offer
• The opportunity to BUILD A CAREER IN MERCHANDISING
• Competitive Hourly Wage
• 401(k) to Save for your Future
• Vision and dental coverage as well as access to exclusive savings
• Direct Deposit & Paid Bi-Weekly
• Drive Time & Mileage Reimbursement Program
What will I be doing?
As a Retail Merchandiser, you will help ensure customer satisfaction by:
• Safely and efficiently stock new or changing products by following the Retailer store schematic
• Clean, straighten or assemble shelves/racks and display cases following measurement guidelines
• Check code dates, rotate products that may be old or slow moving and remove unsaleable items
• Re-tag shelves in the store
Shift Details: Monday - Friday, 5am - 1:30pm; 28 - 32 hours a week
At SAS we do what it takes to get the job done, while at the same time having fun!
Associate Skills Needed:
• Ability to read a store schematic
• Ability to work with others on a team and communicate effectively with team members and clients. Ability to periodically lift up to 50 pounds
• Reliable vehicle is mandatory
We look forward to speaking with you!
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Sacramento is NOW HIRING for multiple movers and drivers for our growing team. We are located inside the Depot Park off of Florin Perkins Road, between Elder Creek and Fruitridge in South Sacramento.
We are currently searching for hard-working, dedicated, professional individuals to help us deliver excellent service to customers. As a mover or driver, you will have a partner and together provide a world class customer service experience in the handling of each customer's possessions. This position provides a unique opportunity for those looking to combine general labor with their customer service talents.
We have many employees that are receiving Overtime Daily and Weekly and bringing home an additional $200 in tips per week.
MORE THAN MOVING JUST A MOVING COMPANY
Join our family now,
APPLY USING THE LINK BELOW:
- Fast paced, independent work environment!
- Competitive hourly rates, tips from customers & monthly bonuses!
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance offered
- 401K Program
- Burn while you Earn
- Opportunity for growth – We move people forward!
- Safely move, pack and unpack customer belongings
- Greet customers and complete walk-through of premises
- Drive a 26 foot moving truck (Drivers)
- Perform truck inspections and inventory checks
- Complete paperwork and payment collection
- Communicate professionally in English
- Valid driver's license and good driving record (Drivers)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Positive attitude, exceptional dependability
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong logic/math skills
- Stamina to lift heavy items (100 lbs or more) repeatedly
- 100% drug free
Due to COVID-19, this position will be remote and work conducted virtually until the Rocklin office fully re-opens.
Builders & Tradesman Insurance Services, Inc. (BTIS) is GROWING! We are a nationwide wholesale insurance company based in Rocklin, California. https://amynta.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/global/0/refreshFacet/318c8bb6f553100021d223d9780d30be
The Workers Compensation Insurance team is looking for an experienced CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE who will be responsible for handling all incoming calls to our call center. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for assisting callers regarding the company’s programs. The ideal candidate should possess a passion in delivering excellence in customer service and an ability to make real connections with others by helping our commercial insurance agents and customers with their insurance needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE)
MINIMUM JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
There is no higher priority to our entire Amynta Group organization than the safety of our employees and their families. We have established a Pandemic Response guideline which is a part of our overall Business Continuity Plan. The Pandemic Response Plan outlines specific steps that BTIS takes to safeguard employees’ health and well-being during a pandemic while ensuring the Company’s ability to maintain essential operations and continue to provide important services to our customers.
Train to repair and deliver medical mobility and related equipment to disabled veterans.
We are currently seeking an Automotive Service Technician and Quick Lube Tech to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul automotive vehicles.
We are hiring a Structured Cabling Technician / Low Voltage Technician to work at project sites on a full time basis. You will work on the installation of cabling (cat5, cat6, fiber, rj45) and other Low Voltage related tasks.
The Position: Aesthetic Sales Representative – Inside Sales Job
Aesthetic Sales Representative Job Description:
A LaserAway Aesthetic Sales Representative is vital to delivering customer service and driving sales results by selling and promoting LaserAway’s hair removal and non-surgical cosmetic services. We are looking for top performers with a track record of success. The Ideal candidate is confident with high integrity coupled with a customer-centric attitude. This person will be responsible for consultations and generating enthusiasm for our non-invasive procedures.
Our expert marketing team will provide you with warm leads through their social media initiatives. This position does not require any cold calling or telemarketing. In addition to new patient sales, this role requires following up with previous potential clients/patients who have not purchased with us in the past. Our successful Aesthetic Sales Representatives are able to renew interest by promoting laser hair removal and non-surgical cosmetic services.
Aesthetic Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
Aesthetic Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
LaserAway is a medical company set in beautiful retail settings that offer the latest innovations in non-surgical aesthetic dermatological treatments. We are the fastest growing company in the industry with 40+ locations in CA, NY, TX, NV, and AZ.
From attentive sales representatives to meticulous clinicians, we are a team of professionals driven by customer satisfaction to offer the most advanced aesthetic dermatological treatments including laser hair removal, skin rejuvenation, CoolSculpting, and Botox.
Aesthetic Sales Representative Compensation:
LaserAway offers a generous pay structure with additional earning potential through commissions and bonuses. Additional benefits include (but not limited to)
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, LaserAway reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. LaserAway is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
SVS Group has partnered with a Mortgage Staffing Company who serves clients in financial services, mortgage lending, servicing, and capital market including banks, GSEs, originators, private lenders, credit unions, hedge funds, asset managers, property managers, investors, issuers, and more.
They are currently looking for experience Underwriters who have done 3+ years in Vanilla Refi. This client is looking to get people started right away. If you think you have the skills and qualifications described below please submit your resume and if you have any questions please feel free to call our office at 916.923.9898 (Ask for Renee).
Our Underwriters are:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience
• Thrives in a fast pace environment. Nature of the work requires turnaround times of 4 to 48 hours up to 50% of the time
• Must be available during typical working hours (8 am to 5 pm)
• Must own equipment (laptop, monitors, etc.)
• Must have access to stable and private Wi-Fi
K-Designers has an immediate opening for a productive Outside Sales Professional. If you are relatively new to sales; or, a salesperson who is dissatisfied with their current situation, tired of ever higher quotas, shrinking territories, broken promises and growing administrative burdens that keep you from selling more; then you owe it to yourself to look into our refreshing and rewarding outside sales opportunity.
We Can Provide:
*Please send resume and contact number to be considered or call 1-800-293-7970.
Workers Compensation Claims Examiner - Long Term Temp to Possible Hire - Immediate Need!
To analyze mid-level workers compensation claims to determine benefits due; to ensure ongoing adjudication of claims within company standards and industry best practices; and to identify subrogation of claims and negotiate settlements.
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Direct Care Professionals with AMERICAN SIGN LANGUAGE SKILLS Wanted
Strategies To Empower People (S.T.E.P.) is a Supported Living Services agency that supports adults with developmental and/or intellectual disabilities in their homes and in their communities.
We are looking for positive, HeartRight people for our Direct Support Professional positions. Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) work one-on-one with our clients to help them live as independently as possible.
This is an ENTRY-LEVEL position! You do not need prior experience! Our agency provides extensive hands-on training! All you need to be successful is a positive outlook and a willingness to support someone to be as independent as possible!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH AMERICAN SIGN LANGUAGE (ASL) SKILLS!
PLEASE APPLY ON OUR WEBSITE AT:
Resumes or applicants sent via Indeed WILL NOT be reviewed! You must apply using the link above to be considered!
Direct Support Professionals will assist our clients in a variety of ways, such as:
- Assistance with cooking, cleaning, and shopping
- Assisting with personal care, such as showering, toileting, bathing, and dressing
- Medication administration
- Providing mentoring and instruction on living skills such as budgeting, health, diet, and self-advocating
- And many more! Experience in the Human Services field or as a caregiver is definitely a bonus, but not a requirement.
S.T.E.P. is a 24/7 agency that staffs both full-time and part-time schedules such as:
- Monday through Friday 2p-10p
- 48-hour weekends (Friday 10p until Sunday 10p)
- Split weekends (Saturday 8a-10 and Sunday 8a-10p)
- Monday through Friday 6a-2p or 8a-2p
- Overnight schedules Sunday through Thursday 10p-8a (both sleeping shifts and awake shifts)
- And other variations! Schedules are based on the needs of our clients, we DO NOT adjust the schedules of our clients to meet the needs of our staff (i.e., changing schedule structures to accommodate school, other employment, etc.)
**Open availability is preferred, and not every type of shift is available at all times**
***Schedules and hours can vary, and schedules can change without notice based on the needs of our clients, the agency, or the hiring team***
- The wage for a Direct Support Professional ranges between $14.75/hour to $15/hour dependent upon how many clients are being supported at the same time.
- The wage for overnight sleeping shifts is $13/hour.
- Direct Support Professionals are required to register with In-Home Support Services (IHSS), and hours provided from IHSS are paid at a rate of $14/hour.
S.T.E.P. makes benefits such as medical, dental, and vision available to full-time staff (30+ hours a week) following a 60-90 day period. Staff can also accrue vacation and sick life, sign up for life insurance plans, receive mileage reimbursement, as well as other benefits and perks!
- Some shifts involve driving and require staff to have:
1) A current, valid California driver's
2) Reliable and safe automobile
3) Current auto insurance
4) No DUIs/reckless driving on their DMV record within the past 10 years
- We support clients in the greater Sacramento area, including Carmichael, South Sacramento, Roseville, West Sacramento, etc. Placement is not based on employee preference (i.e., we do not place staff based on distance from their home address)
- WE EMPLOY A ZERO TOLERANCE FOR ABUSE POLICY & WE ARE AN AGENCY THAT DRUG SCREENS AND RUNS CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS.
- CPR/First Aid certification is a requirement for this position -- if new staff do not have this at their time of hire S.T.E.P. will provide direction in obtaining this certification.
- Please see our website: www.STEPAGENCY.com for more information.
PLEASE APPLY ON OUR WEBSITE AT:
Resumes or applicants sent via Indeed WILL NOT be reviewed! You must apply using the link above to be considered!
Are you an Automotive Technician with 3-5 years of experience looking for a great place to work? Check out the job posting below and email your resume and a brief description of your qualifications to Saj @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Description: Automotive Technician 1
Founded in 2010, True Blue Auto Care is a locally-owned and operated automotive repair and maintenance shop in the heart of Orangevale, CA. With a goal of being the premier automotive repair shop in the community, our core values are honesty, integrity and quality. As a small, family-owned business, True Blue Auto Care genuinely cares about the employees and customers. We are business professionals with years of experience who pride ourselves on high work ethics and moral values. We are not your typical automotive repair shop. We are unique and aim to stand out as a remarkable place to work.
Currently, we are in need of a full-time technician (35-40 hours/week). Training opportunities available and competitive benefits provided after one full year of employment.
• Must have the ability to effectively and independently inspect, test and repair mechanical, electrical and other automobile and light truck issues. Examples: work related to brakes, oil changes, water pumps, radiators, alternators and transmissions/coolant/power steering/alignment services using professional equipment, as well as general maintenance and repair duties
• 3-5 years work experience as a technician
• Familiarity with technology (computer systems, internet and diagnostic tools)
• Strong professional communication skills
• Professional attitude and demeanor
• Positive work ethic – not afraid to hustle, open to suggestions and learning new things, willingness to grow
• ASE certification a plus
• Clean driving record
• Must maintain a clean and organized work station
• $15-$18/hourly to start (DOE) + commissions/bonuses
We are seeking an Experienced Construction Superintendent to join our team! You will oversee project implementation while adhering to scope, schedule and budget.