: Allies for Every Child (ALLIES) exists to give at-risk children and children living in poverty the foundation they need to increase their life choices and lead fulfilling lives. For over 25 years, ALLIES has been providing thousands of at-risk children and their families with critical, high-quality early education programs, family strengthening interventions, foster care and adoption services, and a range of vital, integrated services, including educational assessments, disabilities screenings, nutrition, dental and vision screenings, and pediatric health consultations.
: Allies for Every Child contracts with the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) to protect at-risk children and strengthen families. The Director of Resource Family Approval is responsible for overall programmatic success of Allies for Every Child’s Resource Family Approval program. The Director will have a passion for not accepting the status quo in child welfare, see foster care as a social justice issue, have a desire to reach a new audience of prospective families who want to make an impact in their community and feel an urgency to match children who linger in foster care the longest to waiting families. The responsibilities of the Director of Resource Family Approval includes leading a team that completes social work duties, home studies, resource parent recruitment and training. The Director ensures contract compliance, builds community relationships, ensures current policy and procedure implementation while also advising the CPO on the development of new policies and procedures. The Director makes sure of timely billing, and ensuring excellent adoptive matching and support of children and families. Additional responsibilities include, partnering with other leadership staff across “the community collaborative ™ to be a leader in the field of recruitment, retention and support for children and families within the foster care community.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Provide programmatic oversight of the Resource Family Approval program.
Provide clinical supervision to Resource Family Approval staff and sign off on hours for clinicians working towards licensure
Monitor the psychological stability, physical well-being, and developmental progress of children in Allies resource family homes
Oversee strategic growth of the program through managing resource parent recruitment, pursuing outreach opportunities, making presentations, and timely responsiveness to potential resource parents
Develop new community relationships in support of resource parent recruitment and maintain existing relationships
Assist potential resource parent families in progressing quickly from point of interest through preparation and approval as an ALLIES resource parent
Assign, conduct and/or review home studies to assess resource parent applicants, utilizing the Structured Analysis Family Evaluation (“SAFE”) format
Empathically redirect applicants who are not a fit for the program in a timely manner Ensure quality and ongoing PS-MAPP trainings and orientations, support groups, and other events throughout the year
Manage visitation and/or monitor visits with children and their biological families as needed
Oversee program quality assurance including chart review and audit preparation
Oversee DCFS and Community Care licensing annual audits Produce reports for DCFS, Community Care Licensing, and courts
Develop new policies and procedures as may be required by funders, DCFS, or program as needed
Cultivate and maintain relationships with current and potential foster-adoptive parents
Attend weekly supervision meetings with the Chief Program Officer
Ensure high quality care for foster and adoptive children and comprehensive support for parents
Represent Allies at community forums and quarterly meetings Be a contributing member of the Allies for Every Child Leadership Team
Implement, track and help design functions of “the community collaborative ™ Facilitate staff meetings and attend other programmatic meetings
Adhere to all legal, ethical, and professional practice standards
Staff must believe in and act in accordance with both the agency’s and the program’s mission statements
Other duties as assigned
Master’s Degree in Social Work preferred or Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy or Psychology with an approved exception
California Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, two (2) years post licensure
Ability to supervise staff for licensing hours required
Two (2) years managerial or administrative experience in a foster care or adoption setting preferred
Three years of full-time employment in the field of family or child welfare or two years’ work employment in a licensed foster family/resource family agency or adoption agency
Passion for child abuse and neglect prevention and a commitment to finding nurturing families for children in need Knowledge of Title 22 and Community Care Licensing requirements preferred
Knowledge of Continuum of Care Reform and interim licensing standards preferred
Able to manage and develop recruitment tools, relationships, and methods Knowledge of community resources and experience with interagency collaboration preferred
Ability to work independently, flexible, strong organizational skills, commitment to teamwork, and excellent communication skills
Ability to speak in public at recruitment forums
Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
Excellent written ability in English and ability to communicate effectively
Ability to effectively establish rapport and maintain appropriate boundaries with supervisees, staff, and clients
Basic computer skills required – Word, Excel, Software applications
Passionate about learning and possesses curiosity about issues affecting children and families
All employees, regardless of position, serve as role models for children and families who are served by our agency.
Fingerprint background clearance (DOJ, FBI & Child Abuse Clearance Index), or approved exemption Successful completion of pre-employment physical, PPD risk assessment, proof of immunizations
Class “C” driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, a safety record acceptable to CCL, and access to reliable transportation required
: Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Full benefits package offered including 100% employer contribution to: Health - Kaiser or Anthem, Dental, Vision; 401k with employer match; Employee Assistance Program, Professional Development, 12 paid holidays, sick leave, vacation, and 2 personal days for anniversary of employment and birthday.
Allies for Every Child actively seeks candidates who reflect the rich diversity of the communities that we serve. We are committed to a work environment that embraces and promotes individuality and inclusion. We believe that diversity and inclusion of varied perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences is essential to our organization’s effectiveness, and allows us to serve our clients in the respectful, responsive, and understanding way that they deserve. We define diversity in broad terms to include race, ethnicity, age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, geography, socio-economic status and other unique attributes that make us who we are.
Allies for Every Child has achieved accreditation through the Council on Accreditation (COA). This means our programs, services, administration, and management have been rigorously evaluated and meet best practice standards.
Flowerboy Project in Venice, CA is looking for one barista to join our team. We are located on 824 Lincoln Blvd. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, and reliable.Responsibilities
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
Compensation is $15 + tips
LA Shades and Blinds provides Los Angeles commercial clients with the highest quality blind installation solutions available anywhere in the City of Angels.Our experts work directly with you to determine the best type of blinds for you that fit squarely to fill your aesthetic, comfort, light flow, energy efficiency, and budgetary needs. With a wide variety of blind types to select, and nearly endless aesthetic, color, and finish solutions, LA Shades and Blinds is your one-stop solution for all of your commercial blind installation needs.
HUSTLER Hollywood [HUSTLER Hollywood Entertainment, Inc.] is looking for an innovative professional in global merchandising, brand licensing, creative direction and product development. This professional will have a strong working knowledge of trends, assortment planning & financial analysis. They will be a proven leader with success in collaborating to build brands and increase revenues through developing brand expansions and brand story. They will be instrumental in fostering brand growth & culture consistency through brand communication & development standards.
HUSTLER Hollywood is searching for a professional who has proven success with positioning brands and entertainment properties into full scale licensing and retail programs and facilitating licensor and licensee partnerships.
Our goal at HUSTLER Hollywood is to erase the shame – we believe that there shouldn’t be any discomfort or embarrassment when openly discussing sexuality, an affinity for a particular unconventional sex act, or when visiting a boutique that sells sex toys. HUSTLER Hollywood is a space intended to promote sexual freedom and positivity. We have a vision for a world in which people feel liberated to engage in dialog about their sexual preferences and are able to access tools that can help them fulfill their fantasies. We aim to provide products, information, events, and education that supports this endeavor and empowers people of all bodies, sexualities, ages, and kinks to realize their desires.
We are seeking talented, passionate individuals who share our belief that all people have the right to receive education, knowledge, and resources that enable them to embrace their sexuality and explore the full spectrum of pleasure. As an employee of HUSTLER Hollywood, your primary responsibility is to foster an atmosphere where individuals of all walks of life feel welcomed to come and speak freely about sexuality. If you’re a sex-positive, open-minded person dedicated to elevating customer experience and education, join our mission to erase the shame.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
With the Vice President Retail & Licensing, develop and execute strategies for expanding HUSTLER’s licensing partnerships, growing the footprint of the company’s portfolio and ultimately driving top-line revenue for the company.
Increase revenue through the development of new business and the growth of existing business in partnership with Licensing Agency.
Research markets and categories and identify white space business opportunities. Source prospective partners and conduct due diligence and/or analysis of markets, categories, proposals, business plans and financial impact
Responsible to oversee the entire process from sales, contract negotiation, forecasting, product development, brand management, marketing, retail development and direct to retail partnerships
Develop consumer product brand extension programs by setting strategies, closing agreements and leading client relationships.
Onboard new licensees after executing sales initiatives with Licensing Agency
Partner with licensees to develop and review product concepts, annual business plans, sales forecasts and timelines.
Collaborate with licensees to increase licensed product penetration and presentation in all approved channels (online/offline).
Support the execution of marketing campaigns that engage target audience/customer
Conduct ongoing analysis of all existing licensees including, but not limited to: proposals, requests for renewals and amendments, annual business and marketing plans. Present recommendations to VP of division as appropriate based on findings
Develop and execute brand product placement strategies.
Partner with Social Media manager on key influencer programs to enhance and amplify brand message.
Collaborating closely with our internal creative team to keep assets fresh and on-trend and marketing team to support all retail activations.
Analyze sales performance, product lifecycles and retail distribution, identifying new opportunities for organic growth.
Negotiate agreements and liaise with Legal to work through contractual and trademark concerns.
Negotiate definitive contracts for presentation to senior management
Oversee forecasting and collection of royalties from licensees due under licensing agreements
Strong global licensing and business development background in entertainment industry (preferred), including proven track record of success in generating and increasing revenue and long term value
7 to 10 years of experience required (domestic and international)
Strong team-player who can comfortably work with peers and colleagues
Motivated and pro-active approach; entrepreneurial attitude, but comfortable working within a structured environment
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to sell ideas internally as well as externally
Must be a critical thinker- able to balance the creative vision of the brand with the commercial needs of the business.
In-depth knowledge of the world of licenses.
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work easily in “grey”.
Must be a team leader, able to mentor and work with direct reports on the Licensee team
Proven ability to interpret global trends, influence design and drive new business.
BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or equivalent preferred.
Experience in adult or lingerie industry.
Established relationships with social media influencers
Comfortable being on-camera for live and pre-recorded video.
Alternative workweek; every other Friday off
Paid holidays and vacation
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401k with company match
Employee discount at HUSTLER Hollywood retail stores
Adult content environment
Fast-paced, high-performing work environment
Job Type: Full-time
Investing in a career at Kinecta Federal Credit Union simply makes good sense. Kinecta is one of the largest credit unions based in California and growing! We currently have an exciting opportunity for an outgoing, ambitious, and innovative individual that thrives on helping people in a team environment.
Kinecta Federal Credit Union is currently looking for a Closer (Mortgage). The Closer is responsible for the following;
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Education, Training and Experience:
Potential candidates for this position must meet the following requirements:
Join the SPC family and be a part of one of our project teams delivering world-class construction services to such customers as NBC Universal, LinkedIn, Netflix, Omnicom, E Entertainment, Kite Pharma (to name a few). We set up our Superintendents with all the tools needed to succeed and to complete projects to the highest standard. If you are a proactive thinker who is team-work oriented, this is your opportunity to shine with the SPC team.
- Construction supervisory background with 5+ years' experience in commercial interiors
- Professionally represent SPC as primary field operations interface with the project team
- Proven track record of consistently producing quality work and meeting deadlines on high-end commercial construction projects
- Promote positive subcontractor relationships by treating them fairly and professionally
- Skilled in oral and written communication
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Project, Excel and Word
- Well versed with Building Department and Fire Department commercial inspection procedures & requirements.
- Familiar with working in occupied multi-floor buildings/multi-building campus environments with stringent landlord guidelines
Your typical responsibilities include...
- Work in partnership with the preconstruction team to identify constructability issues, lack of scope in schematic designs, and assessment of existing site conditions
- Conduct site visits with the design team, subcontractors, and other pro-con team members
- Create preliminary construction schedules, phasing and work plans
- Participate in the RFP response preparation and client interview process
- Create, implement and enforce a site logistics plan
- Maintain a clean, safe, organized, and efficient working environment for construction teams
- Provide supervision and coordination of all trade construction activities
- Verification of takeoffs and obtain competitive material pricing for self-performed work
- Supervise, mentor and encourage the SPC skilled workforce
- Maintain site office and meeting areas per SPC standard
- Maintain a complete up to date set of bid documents on site
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Word & Excel.
- Update SPC project team with field daily logs, RFI's, work orders, etc.
- Establish site-specific safety plan
- Conduct safety training and worksite meetings
- Multiple daily safety observation walks
- Rectifies safety violations immediately
- Create update, and maintain master project schedule
- Prepare (2) week look ahead schedules
- Generate weekly status updates
- Update master schedule for presentation at weekly client meetings
- Actively participate in weekly client meetings discussing the schedule and other updates
- Distribute and discuss (2) week look-ahead schedules with project team
- Conduct weekly subcontractor foreman schedule and work plan meetings
- Complete governing agency required signoffs and approvals for occupancy
- Assist project engineer with obtaining closeout documents and as-built drawings
- Create and complete punch list work in a timely manner
- Assist client with day 2 needs and additional work
Talents and Traits
- Enthusiastic problem solver with dispute resolution skills
- The ideal candidate should be dependable with an excellent attendance record, work well in a "Team Environment", be cooperative and respectful.
- Foster the development of Asst. Superintendents and Foreman to grow into future superintendents
- Strong work ethic with a "can-do" attitude
-Supportive, Team Environment with Growth Opportunities
- Market Competitive Salaries
- Annual performance-based increases
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Vacation days, Sick/Personal days and Holidays
SeraCollection Research Services is currently hiring experienced Phlebotomist and Medical Assistant for Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) positions.
All phlebotomist and medical assistants are trained to become Clinical Research Coordinators. Experience in medical research is not a requirement. We do work with COVID positive patients. PPE is provided.
Able to perform moderate lifting. Able to sit, stand and walk for prolonged periods of time. Able to operate standard office equipment and medical equipment (centrifuge). Able to exercise physical ability and perspective acuity to satisfactorily perform essential job functions.
CRC Brief Job Description:
Must be able to familiarize the clinical trial/collection Protocol assigned. Screens potential patient for protocol eligibility and conducts the informed consent. Completes source documents, case report forms, data collection, sample collection and processing, data entry in an accurate and timely manner. Responsible for compiling and reporting on each study including information related to protocol activity, accrual data, workload, and other research information; present this information at regular research staff meetings. May plan and coordinate strategies for increasing patient enrollment, improving efficiency, training of personnel, or identifying new research opportunities. Ensures compliance with all federal and local agencies including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and local Institutional Review Board (IRB).
Pay will be determined based on experience and performance. Hires will be placed in a 90 day probation period.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $19.00 per hour
Refrigeration / Air Conditioning Technician
INNER-COOL Refrigeration & HVAC Inc. is a growing company servicing the industrial and commercial service industry. We are seeking experienced service technicians to join our growing team in the Los Angeles area. If you are highly organized, self-motivated, EPA certified with over 3+ years of experience, this is the job for you.
· Refrigeration and air conditioning equipment, component parts and materials.
· Methods, tools and equipment used to inspect, test, repair, install and maintain refrigeration and air conditioning equipment.
· Basic mathematics.
· Use of hand and power tools and equipment.
· Safe work practices and procedures.
· Effective customer service techniques.
· Install, inspect, test, troubleshoot and repair HVAC/R systems.
· Perform more complex service and diagnose a variety of problems on various refrigeration & air conditioning systems.
· Operate tools and equipment used in the maintenance and repair of refrigeration & air conditioning equipment and related controls and EMS systems.
· Interpret and work from technical plans, diagrams and specifications.
· Learn and use required computer software applications.
· Maintain accurate records.
· Follow written and oral instructions.
· Lift and carry heavy objects.
· Climb ladder and work in tight spaces.
· Perform physical labor for sustained periods.
· Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with other employees and clients.
. Ability to work nights and weekends when needed, some work days may require odd hours and emergency repairs
· Provide effective customer service.
· Reading, writing and communicating at an appropriate level.
· Using a variety of hand and power tools and equipment.
Education, Training and Experience:
· Graduation from high school or the equivalent.
· Three years of recent, paid journey-level experience in the installation, repair and maintenance of heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems, which has included experience working with electronic, pneumatic and automated control systems.
Licenses and Certificates:
· Possession of a valid Class C driver license.
· Must maintain a valid EPA Section 608 Universal.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Salary: $60,000.00 to $100,000.00+ Annual (Based on Experience)
HVAC, Service Technician, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, EPA Certified, Heating, Ventilation, Commercial, Maintenance, Construction, Field Technician, NATE Certified, compressor, pumps, thermostats, refrigerant, troubleshooting, HVACR, HVAC/R
Wholesale Manufacturing Clothing Business is seeking for experience credit manager to manage A/R dept.
• Credit responsibilities: Invoice daily & Mailing invoice, also mailing over 1000 customer invoices monthly. Analyzes and negotiates credit terms, credit lines, and conditions for order approval, Makes payment arrangements prior to shipping orders, Negotiates payment arrangements and deals for past due invoices, aging accounts, Makes collection calls, resource claims, Reconciles ineligible deductions, charge backs and collects back money through document research and negotiation, reconcile all receivable accounts, apply payments, general ledger accounts, balances, Submits orders to Factor accounts and works with factor reps to ensure approvals on orders whether they are going to be approved or declined, Processes credit memo requests, Processes all credit reports such as aging and invoice shipment reports for all sales representatives and emails them out weekly, Creates credit reference checks and sends them out via fax, phone, or email to mutual vendors of the shared client, Works alongside management assisting in any other additional credit projects & reports, Files paper work on the side, handles charge back, process credit applications, negotiate with customers with regards to the credit terms, review credit applications and PG docs, Answers the credit departments phone line to answer and address all clients credit related inquiries, problem solving, communication and multi-tasking skills required, bi-lingual is a plus. Handling salesman sample account balances and collections.
• In addition, with Shipping responsibilities: helping shipping and claims, Creates labels and BOL's for large department store shipments, manages freight quotes…
We are seeking an associate attorney with two years of relevant experience for a Workers' Compensation defense firm. We have offices in Upland and Los Angeles.
We are looking for a Customer Service And Collections to join our team! You will be responsible for securing billing payments from your customers.
Our client is the largest and fastest growing on-site radiology practice in the US. They are an innovative practice focused on transforming how radiologists provide consistently exceptional services to hospitals, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. With state-of-the art clinical technology, specialized expertise, access to capital, and retention of top physician talent, our client reliably exceeds the expectations of our clients, patients, and partners.
We are seeking a high level Revenue Cycle Consultant who will be responsible for driving key initiatives surrounding Accounts Receivable projects. The Consultant will manage all aspects of the project lifecycle and ensure successful delivery of projects.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
· Manager a portfolio of high visibility revenue cycle projects focused on A/R
· Develop and maintain detailed project plans
· Manage project scope, timeline, resources, costs, and quality
· Prepare and provide regularly scheduled project updates to leadership
· Schedule and lead project meetings as required
· Ensure projects are on track, communicate out status of projects, build contingency and mitigation plans
· Design metrics and measure success of initiatives
· Analyze large sets of data to uncover key insights that can be leverage strategically
· Meet tight deadlines in a time sensitive and resource constrained project environment
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with contacts at various billing teams; manage coordination between multiple billing teams
· Work with billing teams to solve difficult payment and associated business office problems including claims processing and billing issues across the revenue cycle as well as escalated patient complaints and audits problem accounts
DESIRED TECHNICAL AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· B.A. or B.S. in Business Administration or related field from a four year College or University and 5 or more years of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
· At least 3 years of healthcare revenue cycle experience
· At least 3 years of project management experience
· Ability to manage a portfolio of projects
· Project Management (PMP) certification strongly preferred
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Strong analytic, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
· Effective communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
· Highly motivated self-started who is an excellent team player
· Strong organizational skills with an ability to effectively manage large amounts of detailed information.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Effectively thinks big picture and also has ability to drill down into the details
SERVPRO of Beverly Hills - Westwood, an outstanding fire, water and mold damage restoration company with a strong nationwide network, is currently interviewing candidates for Production Managers. On-the-job and formal training will be provided, but prior Damage Restoration experience is required.
Our Franchise is seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, enjoys supervising others, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you'll thrive in this work environment. We are seeking a candidate who is both well versed and experienced in Damage Restoration, as well as an effective leader to the crews working beneath them. As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow.
HOW TO APPLY:
Serious inquiries only please!
This is an important role within our company which we'll place a lot of trust in.
More information about SERVPRO of Beverly Hills - Westwood:
Thank you for Applying! We are a Cosmetic and General Dental Office providing the very best in patient care. We are a very supportive and motivated team with amazing patients!
We are looking for a competent Dental Assistant or Registered Dental Assistant who will make the dentist’s office more efficient and pleasant for patients. You’ll ensure excellent customer service and lift administrative and basic dental tasks off the dentist’s shoulders. Dental assistants should be well-organized with great attention to detail. You should be able to follow instructions and respect dental office regulations. We want you to be skilled in providing direct or indirect patient care and able to make office procedures as smooth as possible.
Please include resume
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
We follow strict guidelines including temperature checks, sanitizing areas, and disinfection. All staff have access to appropriate PPE.
Supports the Head of Property Management in managing all aspects of a portfolio of commercial office properties including operations, financial activities and tenant relations. Growth to a Property Manager role within 12-18 months.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
BA/BS degree desired but not required. Minimum 7-10 years in commercial property management as an APM or Assistant Real Estate Manager.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Rad Techs opportunities for Contract and Per Diem!!!
A state license and certification to practice.
Certifications: ARRT, CRT, BLS
An Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Radiography or Radiologic Technology
Shift Time: AM, PM, Graveyard
***Must have AT LEAST 1-2 years of Paid Hospital Experience.***
Radiology Technician duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Completing patients' intake process, and educating patients about the imaging procedure
Review patients' charts and Doctors' notes before the examination
Carefully maintain patients' records during and after procedures.
Positioning patients and equipment in order to capture the correct area and produce clear images.
Monitoring and ensure patient safety during the imaging process.
Ensuring the proper sterilization, storage and maintaining of radio graphic equipment
Maintain up to date knowledge of current radiology practices.
We are currently seeking a travel nurse (RN - ICU) for Los Angeles. Day Shift, 7am - 7pm, OT paid after 8 hours. Start date is flexible, but would like someone to start immediately. 13 week assignment.
Active CA or Compact RN license
Minimum 2 years ICU hospital experience
Previous travel RN experience preferred
EMR knowledge of Epic, Cerner, or Meditech preferred
Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing preferred
Our qualified travelers enjoy these benefits:
Procel Nurses is contracted with thousands of hospitals throughout the US. Our recruiters are available 7 days per week, 24 hours per day. For immediate consideration, please call us directly at 818-521-3025.
Experienced, reliable Escrow Assistant needed for very busy independent escrow company in Beverly Hills. Candidate must be able to fully process residential sale escrows. Experience in processing commercial property escrows would be a plus. RBJ experience required. Competitive salary offered, based on experience and skillset. M-F, 8:30-5:00. Free parking.
** This position pays a max of $24.00 per hour, no exceptions**
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
1) Providing support to the Accounting Department daily activities for the processing, recording, and updating transactions.
2) Assists with the monthly close procedures
3) Prepares month-end supporting balance sheet schedules
4) Maintains a wide variety of financial information, files and records for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines.
5) Assist with internal control functions.
6) Assist with testing the operating effectiveness of various internal controls.
7) Reconciles a wide variety of financial data for the purpose of maintaining accurate account balances.
8) Researches and resolves transactional discrepancies for the purpose of ensuring the accuracy financial information.
9) Responds to inquiries from a wide variety of resources – inter-department, outside customers, players, etc.
10) Performs other duties as assigned to ensure the efficient and timely information processing of financial reports.
11) Provides support for year-end auditor and tax processing
The duties listed are not set forth for the purposes of limiting the assignment of work. They are not to be construed as a complete list of the many duties normally to be performed under a position title or those to be assigned and performed temporarily outside of an employee’s normal line of work.
• Four-year college degree required.
• At least 5 years of experience working in a financial position with knowledge of the following items:
a. Hands-on knowledge of processing and balancing financial accounts;
b. Ability to perform account reconciliations & analysis;
c. Ability to research and solve problems independently
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in team environment
• Ability to see big picture or to work with small details depending on the circumstance
• Resolve conflicts / discrepancies positively and professionally
• Manage/organize time, information and resources effectively in order to meet deadlines and respond to requests on a timely basis; multi-task
• Clear and effective communication, in written and verbal form
• Expert Excel skills required
Five Star rated small Credit Union seeking a responsible, dedicated, detail oriented, sales minded individual with well rounded background in Credit Union operations. Five (5) years experience in back office and front line operations. Salary communesurate with experience.
Should have full knowledge in basic banking products, services and functions. Including but not limited to Debit, Credit Cards, ACH and Share Draft processing. Excellent Communication and Member services skills required.
Reliant Urgent Care is seeking a Medical Assistant With X-Ray License to become a part of our team!
SUMMARY: The X-Ray tech is responsible for retrieving clear imaging results, which requires the use of
proper equipment, positioning and communicating with patients keeping them calm and informed
throughout the x-ray procedure. You must comply with the safety regulations involving the use of
radiation to protect oneself, patients and other staff members from overexposure to radiation.
PURPOSE: Obtain x-ray images of the patients through the process of radiographic imaging. The
processing of the x-ray images is done according to the instructions given by the provider and specific to
the body part which are to be focused upon. The technician is responsible for using their knowledge to
read the provider’s orders, adjust the equipment, prepare and adjust the patient to get the best picture.
LOCATION: Huntington Park and Montebello. Must be willing to float to secondary site occasionally.
HOURS: Afternoon/Evening shift; Weekends expected.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Maintain compliance with HIPAA and other organization and government regulations applicable
to the Patient care setting
• Provide excellent customer service at all times by effectively meeting patient’s needs,
understanding who the patients are and building quality relationships.
• Keep equipment in good working order
• Conserving compliance with the governmental protocols and ensuring the safety of patients and
employees by using protective instruments and exercising safety measures
• Stabilizing the patients and ensuring preparedness by educating them about the entire
procedure, appropriately positioning them on the examining table and covering them with
• Making copies of the x-rays and keeping a precise record of the patients who have undergone
the imaging procedure
• Refer to Providers notes as to why the exam is being performed
• Take medical history
• Have patient undress and remove any jewelry while explaining the purpose of this
• Adjust controls on the x-ray machine to produce radiographs of the appropriate density, detail,
contrast and collimation of the body part
• Women sign consent they are not pregnant. If possibility, HCG is performed
• Retrieve radiology reports on completed x-ray images and give to the provider for review
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS
• Maintain a clean working environment. This includes your personal workspace and the facility
(e.g. Nurses station, patient rooms, restrooms, waiting rooms, break rooms)
• When no x-rays, assist with patient care
• Complete pending radiology orders in Agility
• Calibrate machines- PFT, Audiogram, BAT
• Check and sign off Temperature Log
• X-ray Tech/MA- Daily Task List:
EDUCATION, LICENSURE AND/OR CERTIFICATIONS
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Limited X-ray Technician License including digital
• Back office experience preferred
• Medical Assistant Certification
• BLS/ CPR Card
• UDS and BAT DOT certification preferred
• Previous experience working directly with the patients in a hospital, clinic, physician office or
other medical facility preferred.
• Digital X-ray Experience
• Knowledge of x-ray procedures and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
EQUIPMENT KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
• Computer, office equipment (photocopier, scanner, fax, etc.), multiline phone system.
• Proper use of an EKG Machine, WBC Machine, HemoCue – Hemoglobin, and Glucose Machine
• Pulmonary Function Test
• Audiogram and Titmus
• Mask Fit Test, Qualitative
• Digital X-ray
Position : RN TELE, ICU, ER
Location : LOS ANGELES, BALDWIN PARK
Job Requirements: BLS, ACLS, PALS, FIRE CARD, 1 Year RN Experience
Contract / Per Diem: Winter need Per diem
We are looking for a Marketer: Fulltime Position! to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing marketing policies and programs, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase brand awareness.
Advanced Security Technologies (AST), one of the fastest growing security companies in California and a leader in the security industry for over 14 years seeks a dedicated and self-motivated Security Alarm Service and Installation Technician to join our team.
Security Alarm Service Technician Position Purpose: Serve customers by installing and repairing security systems properly and professionally in a constant effort to delight our clients.
Security Alarm Service and Installation Technician Position Duties:
Individual must have some knowledge of security system installation and repair in all four product groups; familiarity with Honeywell products is a bonus.
AST offers Medical benefits, 401k with matching, paid vacation, paid sick leave and more. AST also provides a Van and Fuel card, among other considerations. Position pay is above industry averages and commensurate with a number of factors including but not limited to work experience, applicable skills, educational background, and industry-relevant certifications.
We are seeking a Barista / Smoothie Bar Team Member to join our team! You will be responsible for providing customers with an awesome experience at The Fit Bar Superfood Cafe. We lead by example here at The Fit Bar and believe in a healthy blend of Mindset, Nutrition, and Movement. We're more than our delicious coffees, smoothies, acai bowls, and other offerings...we are COMMUNITY.
Altman Apartments LLC is seeking full time maintenance technicians starting at $18.50 per hour with experience. This position will be responsible for general maintenance and renovation of hotel rooms and apartment units and will report directly to the Maintenance manager. Maintenance Technician must have experience, tools, and your own transportation able to transport bulky items. Apply by calling Heron at 213-446-6097. Employment is available for an immediate start date. Thank you!
Altman Apartments LLC está buscando técnicos de mantenimiento a tiempo completo desde $ 18.50 por hora con experiencia. Este puesto será responsable del mantenimiento general y la renovación de habitaciones de hotel y unidades de apartamentos e informará directamente al gerente de mantenimiento. El técnico de mantenimiento debe tener experiencia, herramientas y su propio transporte capaz de transportar artículos voluminosos. Solicite llamando a Heron al 213-446-6097. El empleo está disponible para una fecha de inicio inmediata. ¡Gracias!
Altman Apartments will consider all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Press Brake Operator:
-Monday-Friday, 2:30 PM -11 PM. Maybe 6 hours of OT per week and one Saturday per month working 6 hour shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
-Operate brakes and associated machinery to meet production requirements.
-Gather, preset and install proper tooling and fixtures of press brakes.
-Run first piece and assure conformance to drawing.
-Inspect all parts as required by process sheet and drawings, using all types of precision measuring instruments, including coordinate measuring device
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
-Reads and interprets complex drawings/blueprints to produce acceptable parts
-Ability to independently set up tooling
Experience and Education:
-2-5 years experience operating and setting up press brakes in the sheet metal industry is a must
-Must be able to able to read blueprints
-High school diploma or equivalent
-Fluent in written and verbal English
-Must be able to complete physical assessment
-Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50 pounds
-Frequently lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 pounds using mechanical
Intelifi, Inc. is a PBSA accredited pre employment background check company, and has been in operation for over 15 years. It serves over 5,000 clients throughout the United States in various sectors including staffing, healthcare, education, technology, logistics and transportation. We operate in all 50 States and are headquartered in Beverly Hills, California.
Are you in the market for a fast-paced job that gives you the opportunity to utilize your excellent sales ability? We would love for you to join our team as an outside sales representative. In this position, you would have the opportunity to develop your own sales territory. You will be an ambassador of our company, becoming a trusted face to our customers while also adhering to company values and policy. As a member of our team, you will use your strong interpersonal skills to provide service and support to your customers as needed, which may include coordinating with other departments.
Create and implement a sales strategy that makes sure you meet personal sales goals, as well as those set in place by the company.
Coordinate with other members of the sales team and team leaders as needed to generate sales and provide excellent customer service.
Submit reports on your sales activity regularly into the company’s Hubspot software, and maintain clean and updated records for all leads and customers.
Adhere to all company procedures, values and policies so that you provide an accurate representation of the company to all potential and current customers.
Perform your duties as efficiently as possible, reducing costs when possible, and maintain receipts for all job-related expenses and submit them to accounting.
Job Skills & Qualifications
3-5 years’ experience in outside sales.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong organizational skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Bachelor’s degree in business, communications or a related field
We are seeking a Cook Lead to join our team! You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and dedicate time to expanding our clientele base to establish our transitional housing facilities brand and reputation.
The physical activities the individual will be expected to perform include but not limited to lifting, bending standing, walking and carrying (max. 20 lbs.) May have to transport food as needed.
ACCOUNTING ADMINISTRATOR- Commercial Real Estate (El Segundo)
30 year Family owned real estate property management/mortgage banking company ( focusing on manufactured housing communities and apartment buildings) located in El Segundo seeking part-time Accounting Administrator (Flexible schedule: 3-4 days a week, 5-6 hours per day)
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Accounts Payable/Receivable
• Monthly bank reconciliations
• Handle financial record keeping
• Prepare financial statements
• Maintain tenant information and handle rent deposits
• Prepare annual Operating Expenses Reconciliations
• Year-end accounting and coordination with CPA
• Prepare Budgets and Cash Flow Statements
• General Office Management/Overview
Knowledge, Skills and Requirements:
• Minimum of 5 years previous property management accounting experience
• Strong work ethic
• Quickbooks Desktop is our system and you must be an expert at it.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a small office environment
• Demonstrate strong organizational and analytical skills
• Strong QuickBooks, Microsoft Word and Excel skills
• A self-starter who can work independently and is a team player
• Good references
We are a small office located in El Segundo with easy access off the 105 freeway. We are looking for a good fit that will work directly with the two principals of the company and be an integral part of the office.
please note that this is a PART TIME position with the ability to become fulltime and grow in a successful commercial real estate company.