Our clients trust us to provide knowledge, integrity, and dedication to their financial well-being through a life-cycle of services. Join a team that is looking for an individual who has a keen focus, is self-motivated and shares a dedication to building long-term relationships with our clients.
The Qualifications we are looking for:
· CFP credential (CPA with financial planning experience will be considered)
· Series 65 required
The Objective of your role:
We will fully support your growth in the industry with our unique approach to financial success, access to continuing education, speaking and teaching opportunities, and a close working relationship with experienced advisors in a team environment. Your focus, determination and leadership qualities are key skills as you provide investment solutions to existing clients, and contribute to our constantly growing firm with the acquisition of new clients.
The Skills you bring:
· Experience in the Financial Planning industry
· Superior interpersonal, written and verbal abilities with a focus on client facing skills
· Ability to service and respond to client needs
· Knowledge of financial planning software
· Experience in personal taxation a plus
The Value you deliver:
· You will make a daily impact on your client’s lives through developing relationships to understand the unique needs of each client. You will tailor your services to the clients, meaning that every day and every interaction with clients will be different and exciting.
· As your clients reach towards their goals, your deep understanding of the financial landscape will guide them towards a successful transition into retirement
· You will be exposed to new technology and investment vehicles, which you will use to better monitor, maintain and grow your client’s wealth.
This role is in Weehawken (but remote to start).
Service Group Job Description
The bank provides financial advice and solutions to wealthy, institutional and corporate clients worldwide, as well as private clients in Switzerland. The operational structure of the Group is comprised of our Corporate Center and five business divisions: Wealth Management, Wealth Management Americas, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. The bank's strategy builds on the strengths of all of its businesses and focuses its efforts on areas in which it excels, while seeking to capitalize on the compelling growth prospects in the businesses and regions in which it operates, in order to generate attractive and sustainable returns for its shareholders. All of its businesses are capital-efficient and benefit from a strong competitive position in their targeted markets.
The bank is actively recruiting for an Ops Client Services Specialist to join our team in Weehawken, NJ. The Operations Client Services Specialist is a representative in the Client Services team
supporting internal clients with any account opening and maintenance questions. In addition other Ops Client Service Specialist support internal and/or external Wealth Management Americas clients in the areas of
Client Support, Branch Support, Product Support and/or Key Segments.
Primary responsibilities: Answer inbound calls from branch personal. Provide support and guidance with internal clients involving the maintenance of the Client's accounts associated with the Firm's investment products and providing estimated time frames for requests to be completed.
• Financial services/Banking/ Brokerage experience preferred
• Exceptional phone conversation skills
• Able to perform efficiently in a fast-paced, changing environment, handling a wide variety of tasks
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent follow-up skills
• Ability to be self-motivated and succeed in a team atmosphere
• Candidates must have flexibility in work schedule. Hours of operation for this team are Monday – Friday, 8 AM until 6 PM. ( 8 hour shift between these times) Superior customer-centric focus, with proven ability to thoroughly resolve customer
• Bachelor degree is preferred
• Background in financial services
• Four year degree in related field
Successful completion of the SIE exam is a plus (first half of the Series 7 exam)