Fast-Fix Jewelry & Watch Repairs
WATCH TECH - IMMEDIATE OPENING (Stonebriar Mall, Frisco, Texas)
FAST-FIX is the nation’s leading retailer for Jewelry Repair, Watch Repair, Custom Jewelry Design, Personalized Engraving Services, and Smartphone Repair.
Job Description: Experienced Watch Tech
Must be able to provide excellent quality repairs.
Watch repairs / watch batteries performed on site while customer is waiting.
Must provide the highest quality repairs in a timely manner to meet our customer expectations.
Maintain in proper working order all bench tools and equipment.
Ensure that all watch batteries / watch parts are stored properly and accounted for.
Must be able to work flexible hours which includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
Must be able to consult with customers to uncover jewelry/watch repair needs.
· Decision Making: Uses sound judgment to make good decisions based on information gathered and analyzed.
· Teamwork: Interacts with people effectively. Able and willing to share and receive feedback.
· Work Standards: Sets and maintains high performance standards.
· Motivation: Maintains high level of productivity and self-direction.
· Reliability: Completes work in a timely and consistent manner.
· Problem Solving: Analyzes problems by gathering and organizing all relevant information.
· Adaptability: Able to effectively deal with change and diverse people.
· Planning & Organization: Plans and organized tasks and work responsibilities to achieve a desired outcome.
· Communication: Listens effectively. Paraphrases and ensures that customers are getting the “total solution” to their jewelry/watch repair needs.
· Integrity: Adheres to organizational policies and procedures.
Screening will include a background check.
Watch and Jewelry Sales Associate Job Description
At Fast Fix Jewelry and Watch Repairs we help people restore their favorite watches and jewelry to top condition and we help them find new jewelry or watches to love or give as gifts.
* Increasing Sales of repair services through
o knowledge of jewelry and watch services
o building trusted relationship with customers
* Assisting customers in the selection of jewelry merchandise and offering complimentary items
to each customer purchase
* Carefully inspecting all jewelry and watches on intake
* Completing minor repairs on watches to include removing watch links and changing watch
* Following up with customers by phone with repair estimates and issues
* Parts ordering and management for specialty components
* Check in and replenishment of new merchandise
Physical and Skills Requirements:
* Passion for helping people
* Exceptional selling skills
* Strong organizational and communication skills
* Retail or sales experience required
* Experience with jewelry sales preferred.
* Ability to use keyboard, telephone, computer, and other business related equipment
* Ability to distinguish between types of gemstones and gold/ sterling silver/ tungsten/ platinum
* Must be able to work flexible schedule including nights and weekends to accommodate
mandatory Mall hours. Punctuality is critical.
* Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of technology-based
* Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team
* Effective communication skills in English, both written and verbal
* High school diploma required