Fast-Fix Jewelry & Watch Repairs
WATCH TECH - IMMEDIATE OPENING (Stonebriar Mall, Frisco, Texas)
FAST-FIX is the nation’s leading retailer for Jewelry Repair, Watch Repair, Custom Jewelry Design, Personalized Engraving Services, and Smartphone Repair.
Job Description: Experienced Watch Tech
Must be able to provide excellent quality repairs.
Watch repairs / watch batteries performed on site while customer is waiting.
Must provide the highest quality repairs in a timely manner to meet our customer expectations.
Maintain in proper working order all bench tools and equipment.
Ensure that all watch batteries / watch parts are stored properly and accounted for.
Must be able to work flexible hours which includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
Must be able to consult with customers to uncover jewelry/watch repair needs.
· Decision Making: Uses sound judgment to make good decisions based on information gathered and analyzed.
· Teamwork: Interacts with people effectively. Able and willing to share and receive feedback.
· Work Standards: Sets and maintains high performance standards.
· Motivation: Maintains high level of productivity and self-direction.
· Reliability: Completes work in a timely and consistent manner.
· Problem Solving: Analyzes problems by gathering and organizing all relevant information.
· Adaptability: Able to effectively deal with change and diverse people.
· Planning & Organization: Plans and organized tasks and work responsibilities to achieve a desired outcome.
· Communication: Listens effectively. Paraphrases and ensures that customers are getting the “total solution” to their jewelry/watch repair needs.
· Integrity: Adheres to organizational policies and procedures.
Screening will include a background check.
Watch Maker (Rancho Cucamonga)
Our company has been in the business for over 24 years. As we continue to grow our operations we have immediate openings for multiple watch makers. We are looking for skilled watch makers that have multiple talents. Ideal applicants should have broad knowledge relating to chronographs, perpetual calendars, quartz/mechanical movements. Capable of working with a wide range of products from inexpensive to luxury brands with equal attention to detail. We are looking for both hourly and salaried technicians. A salaried technician must be certified. Compensation for a certified watch maker is $33.00 to $38.00 per hour or $22 to $26 per hour without certification.
Experience in repairing and servicing watches, with skills including but not limited to: quartz/mechanical movements, chronographs, perpetual calendars and lathe work.
Familiar with both Swiss and Japanese movements
Ability to repair and refinish cases
Ability to analyze and diagnose repairs accurately
Ability to perform water resistances test, both dry and wet methods.
Ability to work independently and in a high paced environment.
Proficient with case assembly and production oriented, working independently and attention to detail.
SAWTA/CW21/WOSTEP certification preferred but not required.
Medical, Dental and Vision plan after 60 days.
1 to 2 weeks paid vacation (based on certification)
Paid sick leave
401K plan w/match
Must be authorized to work in the United States
Facility is metal and pocket free environment
We are an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time (Monday – Friday with occasional OT)
Must have a high degree of trust worthiness.