MULTIPLE Automotive Service Technicians needed for Chevrolet auto dealership! We are willing to train the right person for the job and are looking for a team player that is positive, upbeat and a quick learner.
What We Offer:
What We Are Looking For:
Would you like to be part of a growing practice? Do you want/need health benefits and great hours? 100% health coverage and 401k!
A mid size and growing Ophthalmology practice seeks an experienced Ophthalmic Tech or Ophthamology Technician. Certification a plus but not required. Must have a substantial understanding of an ophthalmic practice (and experience), as well as knowledge of ophthalmic medical instruments and testing equipment and the proper care and usage of them.
Duties will include:
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Excellent pay and benefits provided. 100% health coverage, 401k, paid vacation/sick leave and holidays.
Please email all resumes to be considered.
Red Coats, Inc. a commercial cleaning service provider is seeking an IT Helpdesk Specialist with at least 5 years of experience providing technical assistance and support for issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware. Respond to issues in person or over the phone. Focus in deploying security related tools and programs to maintain high level of data security. Train computers users on various programs and hardware.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Able to work with no or minimal supervision following the safety guidelines
· Order and trouble-shoot iOS and Android based phones
· Acts as software and hardware support, providing technical assistance to all employees. Responds to user requests for services determines nature and extends support as needed.
· Trains users in startup, basic and advance use of software programs
· Develops job aids for tasks performed in software applications.
· Maintains up-to-date expertise in the operation and application of Red Coats Inc standards.
· Manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining high customer standard
· Display high proficiency in written and verbal communication allowing for a confident telephone presence
· Must be reliable, detail-oriented, and demonstrate excellent client service skill
· Computer skills, multitasking, troubleshooting, and critical thinking with sense of urgency
· Efficiency, quality, and timeliness to maintain workflow of department
· Ability to work successfully in a team-oriented environment
· Interact with multiple levels of the company, internal departments, and external clients to resolve complex issues
· Experience using Microsoft Office Suite products, Networking, Internet, and Anti-virus/anti-malware tools
Demonstrated experience analyzing data using SQL, Excel, and a programming language (either Python or R).
Demonstrated experience using Unix or Linux platforms to maintain work products.
Demonstrated attention to detail, critical thinking, and ability to find simple, interpretable solutions to complex data problems.
Demonstrated experience writing queries as part of data processing code that is selfdocumenting and clean.
Demonstrated experience in developing analytics solutions that are scalable and repeatable.
Demonstrated experience using Github, and Git.
Experience working with subject matter experts in a regulatory environment, including attorneys, researchers, and/or economists. This requires translation of technical analysis and results for non-technical audiences. Inclusive of at least one of the following:
(1) Experience providing technical expertise for attorneys conducting work on topics such as: litigation, depositions, witness/expert witness preparation, crossexaminations; experience using and extracting information from legal review platforms, with quantitative analysis of data from foreign sources, reverse engineering of data formats, and/or calculating damages.
OR (2) Experience providing technical expertise for non-technical researchers/subject matter experts, using multiple advanced analytical and statistical techniques such as: natural language processing, time-series modeling, predictive modeling, valuation of options and derivatives, sampling, sample size calculations, hypothesis testing, and/or A/B testing.
Experience working closely with a variety of teams to identify, diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve technical, strategic and/or analytical issues.
Experience performing statistical analysis and manipulation, using programming languages/software such as SQL (window functions, common table expressions, inner/outer joins, materialized views), Excel (lookup, index/matching, offset function, pivot tables), Python (including Pandas and Numpy libraries), R (including tidyverse), R-Shiny, and/or Spark.
Experience providing training on a variety of development and data methodologies and/or tools to include new technologies and solutions that could help the Data Science Team and the Bureau at large.
Software or data engineering experience.
PhD or degree in a math, hard science or quantitative social science field.
Experience working in an AWS cloud environment.
Prior Government experience in order to expedite the onboarding clearance process. Familiarity with the eQIP system and SF86 forms helpful.
Clinical Therapist (LGSW/LGPC) (initially telework due to Covid-19 but will be required to go to location when crisis is lifted)
The Clinical School-Based Therapist is a full time position, school location to be assigned. The Clinical School-Based Therapist works under the Supervision of the Clinical Supervisor with no direct programmatic responsibility.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1. Will execute tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3 initiatives
2. Provide weekly evidence- based psychotherapy to assigned clients on site
3. Facilitate evidence- based Group Therapy Session
4. Participate in School Based Assemblies and Activities
5. Participate in outreach activities to Promote Paving the Way MSI Services
6. Assist in training for administration, teachers and support staff at assigned school and ongoing technical support needed to ensure they can support students effectively
7. Manage a case load of consumers for individual and family psychotherapy on or off site
8. Provide case-management as needed
9. Assist in the facilitation of support groups and school assemblies
10. Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with representatives from all operations of the District of Columbia School System and Department of Behavioral Health
11. Preparing monthly performance measure indicator reports
12. Ensuring quality metric are maintained and compliance audits occur monthly
Skills and Competency
1. Demonstrate strong case management, clinical skills and competence in managing complex mental health challenges and creating effective interventions
2. Demonstrate strong assessment and documentation skills, timeliness of completion of psychosocial assessments, treatment plans in accordance with organizational policies
3. Ability to effectively and efficiently respond to all communication and rapid timelines
4. Maintain culturally competent practice, sensitivity to religious, ethnic and cultural differences
5. Ability to effectively evaluate students in crisis and provide assessment and interventions as needed
6. Demonstrate knowledge and ability to link students and families to appropriate community-based support services
7. All other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
· Required: Master’s Degree
· License: minimum licensure LG required
· Required: 2 years of experience in the provision of outpatient mental health services to youth and/or adults.
· English, Bilingual and Spanish applicants are encouraged to apply
Working Conditions/Physical Demands: Work is typically performed in school settings
Job Type: Full-Time Employee, Health Insurance and Benefits are available, competitive salary range $61,500 -$63,400
Paving the Way MSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, reasonable accommodations will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities.
We are seeking an Outreach Case Manager to join our team! You will work with the homeless to connect them to social services.
***We are following all CDC guidelines and providing PPE***
Cybersecurity - Sales Development Representative
Established, rapidly growing cybersecurity headquartered in Silicon Valley is seeking Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) for their Washington DC office!
Web browsers are one of the most important tools on the desktop and have quickly become one of the most common targets for hackers. Our client is leading the charge in cybersecurity by building a platform in the cloud that insulates web data – whether it’s from the office, at home or on your mobile device.
This company is established (founded in 2010), committed to promoting their sales team from within (every account executive was promoted from their own SDR team), and offers one of the most lucrative compensation packages in the industry. If you’ve recently entered the tech sales arena and are looking to accelerate your career into a closing role, this may be the opportunity for you!
• Must have 3+ years of experience in Splunk.
• Should have knowledge working on ITSM ticketing and DevOps tools.
• Experience in building Splunk Technology Add-ons and configuring field extractions for various data sources
• Strong understanding of the underlying Splunk infrastructure and components (e.g. lookups, modular inputs, standard inputs, relationships between varying configuration files, etc.)
• Strong sense of self-motivation; ability to identify problems and develop solutions
• Splunk Core Certified User
• Splunk Core Certified Power User
• Splunk Certified Developer
Willing to train the right candidate with our preferred qualifications!!!
We are a wholesale distributor of parts and equipment for the Appliance Parts and Heating & Air Conditioning industries. We are currently looking for a dependable, full time individual to work in one of our Alexandria, VA. The applicant must be dependable, detail oriented, and self-motivated with solid customer service skills. We offer excellent Compensation & Benefits Package, including Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation and 401K.
General duties include: Promote and sell our products to meet our customer’s needs, plus process our customer’s orders, incoming inventory, stocking, picking, and shipping customer’s orders while adhering to all safety procedures.
Physical Requirements: Ability to occasionally lift up to 50lbs and move up to 250lbs utilizing our warehouse equipment.
· High School Diploma required with some experience and understanding of the sales process is a plus
· Customer Service experience
· Be able to accurately read and process part numbers
· Ability to work Saturdays as scheduled
· Computer/key board skills
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
· Exceptional interpersonal and listening skills
Come join our team!
The Quality Assurance Assistant assists the Quality Control Specialist to ensure safe and quality products. The assistant will help in preventing risk and promoting quality as well as assisting with the upkeep of the SQF program.
Company: Best Roofing Company-The Best Roofing company of it's kind in the VA/MD, DC, PA , NJ Markets. As a Home Advisor Elite Service Provider and an Angies list Super Service Provider we specialize in all aspects of Exterior Home Renovation. Whether it’s Roofing, Siding, Gutters or Windows and Doors, our team of experts are dedicated and prepared to work with you to find solutions that meet your needs. We offer satisfaction guarantee, as well as material Warranties up to 50 years and understand that customer service excellent quality craftsmanship is whats most important.
Roof Restoration Sales Representative -Conduct Roof Inspections with homeowners for damaged roofing.
This position would be a great fit for: Experienced Roofing Sales Professionals
OUTSIDE FIELD SALES POSITION:
• Lucrative Roofing Sales Career opening
• Earn $125-250K per year Selling Roof Restoration services
• Must have outgoing personality, and be comfortable working outside and speaking with homeowners
• 5-6 day schedule out in the field, including Saturdays
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Establish rapport with customers
• Sell Roof Restoration Services
• Outgoing personality and hungry to make money
• Competitive Compensation-Earn $125-250K 1st year
• Stable Environment
All Qualified Applicants are expected to submit a brief explanation of their background stating why they would be a comfortable fit for this career position, along with a current resume and contact phone number. All qualified applicants will be contacted for a phone interview
Customer Service Representative $14-20/ Hourly
The Customer Service Representative maintains the daily operations of the customer service and sales team. This position develops, implements and maintains processes, procedures, and programs to improve customer service and is responsible for promoting company standards and engaging employees to drive customer loyalty and customer engagement through customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This is an entry-level position that we will train into a management position if successful — immediately hiring for this entry-level customer service position.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required:
For immediate consideration, apply with a copy of your resume today!
Entry level experience in the following is a plus: marketing, marketing & sales, general business, communications, collaboration, relationship-building, detail-oriented, tech-savvy, business, representative, public relations, psychology, market research, sales, outside sales, business to business, direct marketing, entry level, customer service, restaurant, hospitality, management, advertising, business administration, full time, sports, sports marketing, training, competitive, coaching, team, retail, server, bartender, clerk, club, charity, leadership, service, food, or team work, Sales, Marketing, customer service, manager, full time, retail, management, project manager, sports, insurance, real estate, car sales, membership sales, education, training, customer service representative, entry-level, restaurant, sales, customer service, csr entry level customer retention, full time restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, restaurant, retail, retail management, hospitality bachelor's degree, hospitality experience, server, hostess, host, waitress, waiter, serving customers, retail sales associate, retail account manager, retail manager, retail assistant manager, public relations, public speaking, entry level, business management, entry level sales and marketing, brand representative, advertising and sales, Customer Service Adviser, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Associate, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Supervisor, Customer Service Coordinator, Customer Service Consultant, and Customer Service Agent. Sales Adviser, Sales Representative, Sales Officer, Sales Associate, Sales Assistant, Sales Supervisor, Sales Coordinator, Sales Consultant, and Sales Agent. Marketing Adviser, Marketing Representative, Marketing Officer, Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Supervisor, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Consultant, and Marketing Agent. General Business, Entrepreneurship, Summer Job Experience, Entry Level Role, Promotions, Retail, Direct Advertising, Sports Minded, Sports Enthusiast, Competitive Mindset, Business Development, Business, Internship, Management Trainee, Full Time, Part Time, Bilingual, entry level inventory key holder, hospitality, hospitality manager, hospitality trainer entry level , Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, entry level full time sales, retail associate, retail cashier, management, jobs, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, fraternity, sorority, b2b, contract jobs, contract position, communications, retail salesperson, entry level customer service, entry level marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, jobs, careers, opportunity, advancement, call center agent, entry level customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, entry level account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time entry level communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales,sports, sports director, sports league official, entry level business systems analyst, assistant manager, account executive, finance, banking, insurance, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager, sales leadership, sales trainer, account sales, direct sales, retail sales, field sales, kiosk sales, d2d sales, b2b sales, sales marketing, sales customer service, sales manager, sales representative, sales trainee, client sales, client services, sales manager, professional sales, experienced sales, traveling sales, route sales, insurance sales, car sales, face to face sales, business to consumer sales, business to business sales, door to door sales, kiosk sales, promotional sales, product sales, technical sales, sales support, sales strategy, sales development, business development
Overview & Responsibilities
SCI was ranked on Selling Power’s “50 Best Companies to Sell For” list, This ranking was determined by our compensation , training , reputation , and consumer growth . We are growing our sales team this year to meet the increasing demand for our products and services. This opportunity represents unlimited potential for income, leads, and career advancement!
This is not just a job. It’s a meaningful career in sales that make a difference in the lives of people we serve while providing you an opportunity you will love.
Our Family Service Counselors assist families by helping some make difficult decisions at the time of a loss and showing others the benefits of planning ahead for the inevitable. Truly a meaningful career helping people that you can feel great about while still earning a terrific income.
We have immediate openings for Bilingual Sales Professionals ( Arabic, Urdu, Turkish, Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Burmese, Filipino ). Experience in Insurance, Real Estate, Mortgage, Auto Sales, Funeral Home, Cemetery Industry, Telemarketing is helpful but not necessary.
We provide excellent structured training in the classroom, in the field, and on-line through our award winning Dignity University . Your responsibilities will include making sales presentations, networking, getting referrals, and presenting group informational seminars.
Unlimited Income Potential via a commissioned incentive package
Stability – SCI* is the nation’s LARGEST provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services
Full benefits available (Including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, PLUS a 401K with a GENEROUS company match)
Best in class Professional Training
State of the Art Electronic Contract Hardware & Software
Best in Class Technology and Sales Operating Systems
Career Advancement Opportunities
Requirements & Qualifications
Sales experience is helpful but not mandatory
High level of comfort using computer systems within a sales environment
High level of integrity, dedication, and desire to succeed
Ability to work well as part of a team and independently
Bilingual candidates are encouraged
Who we are. What we do.
We’re more than North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters who are devoted to the communities where we live and work. We are more than 24,000 dedicated individuals who provide caring assistance to families in need, honor veterans and public servants and deliver lifesaving programs to help keep children and seniors safe.
We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 2,400 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
SCI offers advanced on-line training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality. For additional information regarding our company, please visit our corporate site at.
As used herein, “SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliated companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Someone in your community is getting paid every time a credit card is used. That person should be you! This sales opportunity offers daily bonuses, as well as recurring income through residuals. Get paid daily and earn money while you sleep.
With a dedicated sales support team and daily live educational webinars, we can get you up to speed and ready to launch your business in no time. Our custom-built software platform enables you to work, learn and sell from anywhere. Email, text, social media and in person sales are a breeze with our marketing programs. With Indeflex you can sell how you want, where you want, and when you want.
WATCH NOW TO LEARN MORE! https://youtu.be/Qfdt-Mj4G3I
This is a commission, bonus and residual-based opportunity. There has never been a better time to run your own business.
● Uncapped, upfront daily commission, bonuses and on-going residuals
● Designated Sales Director assigned to support you through training and beyond
● Schedule flexibility to work part-time or full-time
● Access to sales, business, and technical support 24/7/365
● Custom CRM platform to run your business, track sales opportunities and submit deals
● Ability to establish your own territory and go after the businesses you choose
● No Quotas!
Indeflex is a payments and technology company built for entrepreneurs of all stripes, and our sales partners earn life-changing residual income, bonuses, and endless opportunities for advancement. We offer a variety of products and programs to the retail, restaurant, business-to-business, eCommerce, remote/virtual, and medical/dental industries.
The Residential Maintenance Supervisor oversees general maintenance of the property relating to plumbing, carpentry, electrical, HVAC units and preventative maintenance. The position is located at the Park Crest property in northwest Washington, DC and has 398 units. This position has supervisor responsibilities.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job, as described above.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Required Education and Experience
Company Conformance Statements
In performing their respective duties, all employees are expected to conform to the following:
This position will support the Government to apply deep subject matter expertise and develop new and update existing policies, procedures, strategic implementation plans as well as develop and deliver tailored training related to the ODE mission.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Security Clearance Requirements:
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to join our team in Arlington, VA!
In support of an Army contract, the Systems Engineer will be responsible for providing maintenance and troubleshooting Windows hardware and software issues. Ideally, candidates will have experience with Windows Server, VMware, and Microsoft SCOM. Candidates must have an active Top Secret clearance and Security+ or IAT Level 2 certification.
Mb Staffing Services is one of the fastest growing providers of staffing services in the D.C., Maryland, and Virginia area. We bring unmatched creativity, experience and technology to every project we undertake. Mb Staffing Services is currently seeking a Community Health Worker/Case Manager. This position generally takes place in an office environment during regular business hours.
· Provides coordination of Care and Services to high risk women who are pregnant or intending to become pregnant to improve birth outcomes.
· Documents all client encounters and contacts made on behalf of client; maintains comprehensive electronic client files, which include client notes, release of information, assessments, and other medical documents acquired on behalf of the client. Documents activities, service plans, and outcomes achieved by client in an effective manner.
· Makes appointments and coordinate referrals; Provides support and advocacy during initial medical visit or when necessary to assure clients’ medical needs and referrals required are being conveyed. Follows up with both clients and providers regarding health/social services plans.
· Assists patient in understanding care plans and instructions. Motivates patients/clients to be active and engaged participants in their health and overall well-being.
· Facilitates client access to community resources, including locating housing, food, clothing, prenatal classes, parenting, and providers to teach life skills, and relevant mental health services. Assists clients in utilizing community services, including scheduling appointments with social services agencies and assisting with completion of applications for programs for which they may be eligible.
· Submits comprehensive and accurate reports in a timely manner.
· Performs other tasks and duties as assigned which may not be specifically listed in the class specification or position description but which fall within the general occupational category and responsibility level typically associated with the class work.
· Maintain discretion in matters of confidentiality.
· Must have a degree in Social Work, Psychology, or similar applicable degree.
· Bachelor's Degree
· Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team structure.
· Excellent problem solving/analytical abilities to independently resolve a variety of routine and complex issues
· Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task with attention to detail.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficient with navigation of various online tools and technology and use of Microsoft Office Suite.
· Must be able to maintain a high level of discretion with confidential material
Mb Staffing Services is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. Mb Staffing prohibits unlawful discrimination in any term or condition of employment against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, membership or service in the armed forces, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Litigation firm in Tysons Corner seeking a Paralegal to become a part of our team! We are a small, busy law firm that is looking for an individual who can provide paralegal support for multiple cases ranging from civil to criminal matters. Applicant must desire to work in a team-oriented environment and have high interpersonal skills, as well as a professional demeanor.
• Regular telephone communication with clients, courts, opposing law firms, and other third parties.
• Maintain and organize client files (hard-copy and electronic)
• Drafting correspondence and various other legal documentation (discovery, subpoenas, witness/exhibit lists, etc.)
• Maintaining firm calendar (litigation deadlines, meetings, teleconferences, depositions, etc.)
• Prepare and organize discovery and trial documents (exhibits, bank records, medical records, tables, charts, etc.)
• Previous employment experience as a paralegal and/or in litigation support role
• Comfortable with, and skilled at, interacting with clients and third parties on a regular basis
• Ability to prioritize and multitask; deadline and detail oriented
• Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
• Computer skills a plus
PLEASE ATTACH A COVER LETTER OR EMAIL WITH YOUR RESUME. We would like to know why you feel you have high team player skills and why you believe you would be a great fit to our firm!
About this position:
· InVida Financial is looking for licensed life insurance agents who genuinely want to help/save families.
· We place high value on self-development and a unique life/work balance for our agents.
· Our goal is to redefine and rejuvenate the Life Insurance Industry and help you live the life you desire!
What we offer:
·Leadership and training from the best in the industry.
· Six different selling systems to get you on your path to success.
Who we want:
· Part Timers - someone that wants/needs to supplement their income (teachers, firefighters, police officers, military, waitresses, etc.)
· Full Timers - someone that wants a career
· Entrepreneur - Epic Business System in place to create your own agency
· Must have or be willing to acquire a Life Insurance License
· Sales or financial services background preferred, but not required - We Will Train The Right Person!
This is a 1099 position
Automotive Mobile Service Technician - Sheehy Ford of Gaithersburg
Sheehy Ford of Gaithersburg is looking for a Skilled technician to run our new Mobile Repair Van. This is a brand-new state of the art Mobile Service Van! Are you great with customers? Do you like a challenge? And a job that changes all the time? If so then we want to talk to you. Good Technicians are hard to find So, to keep a good service tech, you have to treat them right. Here, you’ll work alongside some of the best in the business. You’ll be responsible for diagnosing and repairing client vehicles at their house or workplace while maintaining a positive relationship with them. We run an honest shop and need honest, hard-working techs. Only those who value integrity and ethics need apply.
Education and/or Experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We are now expanding our sales force to cope with client overflow. Covid-19 has forced us to adapt to a fully remote operation. We are in need of an adaptable sales force to help us accommodate the client overflow that we are experiencing.
Sales Representative Position will offer:
Compensation packages including Bonus Structures.
Flexible hours and Fully Remote
Comprehensive Training Program
Opportunity for Advancement in Leadership
Meet Sales Goals and Minimums
Direct Communication with Upline AND prospects
Completing Reports and Paperwork with accuracy
Please apply today for consideration, immediate hire available!
We are expanding, again, across the entire state. We are looking for Entry-Level Sales Reps AND Sales Managers with a proven sales/management background.
Covid - 19 has brought an opportunity for growth and expansion throughout the state. We are seeing record-breaking sales, promotions, and advancements; and are expanding our sales force in the process.
Proven Results for Candidates that:
Have basic computer skills
Have good time-management skills
Customer Service Skills and experience
High commissions & Bonuses
10 year lifetime vesting residual income
Personal Career Paths
All representatives are fully-trained and work from home. We are moving quickly with the right candidate so please include up-to-date contact info.
We are seeking applicants with a sales background to join our sales force. Applicants can expect to be fully trained on products and procedures to provide a positive experience for our clients.
We are offering a fully-remote position dealing directly with consumer benefits. Client demand has increased, and our sales force is expanding in response. Prior knowledge in the Financial Industry preferred, but not required.
We will expect a qualified applicant to have exceptional communication and Time-Management skills. Rapid advancement is offered to those who excel in their duties and express the want for promotion.
Working with the Director of Strategic Initiatives & International Programs on a daily basis, the Research Associate (RA) dedicated to the Academy’s Grand Challenges in Public Administration campaign will play a vital role in moving this effort from conceptualization to action. The Academy announced the Grand Challenges in November 2019 at its annual meeting. Additional information about these 12 challenges across 4 focus areas can be found here: https://www.napawash.org/grandchallenges.
The RA’s responsibilities include conducting research on each of the Grand Challenges; developing and distributing background materials; maintaining contact with key stakeholders; providing administrative support for stakeholder meetings; and producing detailed notes from interviews and stakeholder meetings. In addition, the RA will be responsible for supporting the ongoing development of the Academy’s online platform.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Education and Required Work Experience:
Are you looking for an opportunity that allows you the freedom of a flexible schedule while still making some serious money? Luna has the opportunity for you! Luna is currently looking for strong, experienced outside sales representatives for in-home sales in the greater Baltimore, DC, and Northern Virginia Metropolitan areas. Our new program provides an opportunity for $5000 + commissions over the first 90 days in the position.
About the Job: Average sales compensation of $70k - $100k first year, with approximately 1/3 of the team making $100k plus second year. Huge earning potential - no salary cap. QUALIFIED leads generated through extensive company-paid advertising. All your advertising is being done for you, we give you the leads, the technology and the training, now all you have to do is CLOSE!
This position is straight commission; there is no base salary, but the EARNINGS ARE UNLIMITED BASED ON YOUR EFFORT!
This is a 1099 position including the following initial compensation:
- $750/week for the first 3 weeks of mentoring
- $750 for the 4th week with the company while running own leads and earning commissions
- $1,000 bonus after running leads for 30 days
- $1,000 bonus after running leads for 90 days
We want to ensure all new Outside Sales Representatives have the financial incentive to join the company, commit to the information sharing/mentoring process, and know they can start running leads and still have guaranteed income while they get into the groove of the sales process. We know by the end of the initial 90 days, our Outside Sales Representatives are solidly "off and running" on their way to highly successful and lucrative sales careers with Luna!
Luna, the flooring experts, has faithfully served thousands of customers with the best value in carpet, hardwood and laminate for over 50 years. We are the innovator of the Shop-At-Home experience allowing consumers to view flooring samples in the comfort of their own home. We are an accredited business with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and were recently named as one of the top places to work! If you have experience in home improvement sales, auto sales, real estate, health club membership sales; any sales background that taught you how to close on the first visit, then you have the ability to be successful at Luna! Don't have this experience, no worries - we will train the right candidate if you are motivated and ambitious!
Luna is an equal opportunity employer.
Luna is an equal opportunity employer.
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS for Warehouse & Manufacturing positions.
Temp-to-Perm positions working in a large manufacturing facility.
Monday - Friday schedule with overtime.
Previous warehouse or manufacturing experience in a factory setting is preferred, but not required.
You must have your own transportation to/from work. The hours of the job do not work for Metro
Heavy lifting or large and bulky items is required.
We are seeking reliable people with a great attitude. You must be flexible and willing to perform a variety of tasks in the warehouse that may change from day to day. You must be able to work overtime. Shifts run 8 to 10 hours.
***This position is remote and can sit anywhere in Virginia, West Virginia or DC**
We are seeking an In-Store Sales /Field Product Specialist rep to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for selling products, merchandise, and services in a retail setting in order to drive company revenue. This is a road warrior position that will require you to travel from account to account. You will be our brand advocate with already existing accounts.
Parker+Lynch is seeking a Senior Tax Accountant for a regional public accounting firm to support clients in the Washington DC metro area. This position will contribute to tax engagements and related business and personal tax matters.
· Under the direction of firm leadership, perform accounting and tax assignments, including the preparation of individual, trust, corporate, partnership and S-corporation tax returns
· Contribute to the planning, scheduling and limited supervision of client engagements
· Assess the extent of review required in a tax return and notate items to be reviewed
· Supervises and instructs staff in work to be completed, reviews work product, and directs required revisions
· Meets ever changing deadlines and competing priorities
· Prepares and organizes tax working papers