Must work weekends Part Time
Outdoor Elegance – La Verne, CA
Outdoor Elegance Patio Design Center offers a complete selection of fine outdoor patio furniture, gourmet outdoor kitchens & BBQ grills, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, fire chat pits, statuary, fountains and patio accessories to help “bring your Southern California lifestyle to life”. Our large indoor/outdoor patio furniture showroom and experienced staff are dedicated to customer satisfaction.
• Experience in customer service, moving, or delivering
• Must be physically fit and able to lift a minimum of 120 pounds.
• Must be 21 or older.
• Fork Lift trained.
• Reliable, flexible, and have a positive attitude.
• Ability to work independently or with little supervision.
• Must have clean DMV printout.
• Must be available to work weekends.
• Conducts service visits in customer's homes delivering, relocating, assembling and repairing products to specifications with an expectation to personify Outdoor Elegance customer experience standards.
• Presents the ODE product in a manner that validates the sale by the Sales Team establishing confidence in the product’s features and benefits
• Operates a company and/or leased vehicle, meeting safety standards.
• Completes a daily visual vehicle inspection. Reporting any/all concerns to management.
• Ensures that all daily schedules and work assignments are properly completed
• Accurately reports work completion or status of assignments that were unable to be completed, including reason, reschedule information and follow up required.
• Ensures that all work is conducted in an efficient, quality and professional manner
• Ensures all standard operating procedures are adhered to; commits to training path to keep up with our ever-evolving product line.
• Works on a team with a co-worker, and/or provides guidance to a temporary worker who will support the daily tasks
• Ensures tools, boxes, products, and vehicles are placed in a safe place so as not to injure technicians or customers and their property.
• Communicates effectively with customers, co-workers and supervisors; including text and calls.
• Embraces, advocates and models Outdoor Elegance goals, mission, vision and values
• Complies with all safety rules, regulations and training; maintains safe working conditions
• Assembles furniture as needed.
• Order picker/puller.
• Accurately verify quantity and quality of items loaded on truck.
• Cleans/Prepares showroom and Yard for daily operations.
• Performs other job-related duties as required by business needs
General Labor / Warehouse Worker – We are immediately hiring 18 Warehouse Workers / General Laborers to load and unload trucks, scan labels, and sort and palletize packages. You will work Monday – Friday from 7AM – 3:30PM in Ontario, CA.
EARN $12 to $13.50 AN HOUR! IMMEDIATE START! THESE POSITIONS REQUIRE HEAVY LIFTING!
The facility has free onsite parking and an employee lunchroom with a microwave, refrigerator and vending machines available for your use.
To be considered, you must:
These opportunities will fill up quickly! Please send your resume OR work history and contact info for immediate consideration.
Or, to schedule an interview, call: 909-406-5005
1st Shift Work Schedule Monday-Friday - Pay Rate $13.00 - $13.50 Temp to Hire Position
McCollister's Transportation, Inc. is seeking experienced warehousemen for a position at our Fontana, CA location.
Applicants must have 2 years warehouse experience and be proficient at loading, unloading, receiving, and paperwork management. Experience handling fitness equipment is a plus. Must be able to lift 75 pounds.
Benefits include medical, prescription, dental, vision, 401(k), and vacation, sick and holiday pay.
Applicants must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
Please reply immediately with resume to see if you qualify for an interview.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F D/V
Perform production tasks including picking components, gathering supplies, producing sub-assemblies, and assembling specimen collection kits as needed to meet customer requirements.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (List in order of importance)
* Complies with company policies, procedures, work instructions and training requirements.
* Follows assigned SOPs, production work orders, and assembly plans.
* Carries out responsibilities in compliance with the Quality Manual and applicable regulations (cGMP, MDD and GDPMDS).
* Gather bulk supplies.
* Confirm/gather proper lot numbered components from inventory.
* Review products during the assembly process for any product defects and immediately report defects to supervisor or Quality department.
* Package orders for shipment, as needed, to meet customer requirements.
* Provide excellent service to customers by ensuring timely and accurate production (98% or better service level).
* Assemble product in an efficient and accurate manner, using proper components and lot numbers.
* Minimize mistakes by ensuring close attention to detail, notifying supervisor of mistakes immediately.
* May help assist with the training of newly assigned Assemblers.
* May help to assemble clinical trial kits.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education/Training, Experience and Certifications)
* High school diploma or GED preferred
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES (Those necessary to perform the job competently)
* Display effective time management skills
* Ability to work independently or as a productive member of a team
* Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
* Ability to follow directions
* Ability to match like numbers
* Ability to keep up with required production rate
* Willingness to seek and gain further knowledge of components, as well as, further knowledge and skill in the assembly process
Always Hiring !!!!!! Warehouse general labor positions*****
Sometimes do inventory count
Cities of Fontana/Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario
Pay Rate Varies $13-$14
Monday-Friday but also have 1 or 2 day assignments as well Great for students and people who already has a full time job.
Any other questions call our office 9.0.9. 9.4.4. 126.96.36.199.
We take applications Monday-Friday 8am-330pm ***********************
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
Stack quality tiles from the production line. Prepare right size boxes and pallets for the day production. Pack and count tiles before placing them in the proper boxes. Verify number of tiles in box with the correct tickets and any additional duties necessary to maintain the necessary levels of production. Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
EXPERIENCE OR REQUIREMENTS
· Basic math skills required.
· Minimum of 6 months working with carpet (Tile and Broadloom).
· Basic communication skills to read, understand and discuss (in English) numerical and alphabetical lot numbers and other product, production or maintenance information.
· Ability to work overtime as needed, including weekends.
· Flexible schedules both in scheduled work days and starting time.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
Frequent: Handle, manual dexterity, lift 15-20 lbs., use of flat dollies and carts to avoid having to move or lift heavy weight, reach, stand, stoop, and walk. Use personal protective equipment.
Occasional: Balance, climb, crawl, crouch, grasp, hear, kneel, and speak.
Required: Close vision, color and depth perception.
1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts
Trabajos disponible para empezar manana!~
En Buena Park, Cerritos, y Santa Fe Springs
*empacar, trabajo industrial, descarga*
~~Trabajos de Lunes-Viernes Hora de empiezo; 6am, 8am, 9am~~
LLAMENOS HOY (562)691-8325!~
1236 W Whittier Blvd. La Habra, Ca 90631
General labor work available to start asap!!!!
In Buena Park, Cerritos, y Santa Fe Springs
*loading and unloading container, packaging, labeling, sorting boxes, etc*
~Jobs are Monday-Friday 6am, 8am, 9am~
CALL US NOW (562)691-8325~
1236 W Whittier Blvd. La Habra, Ca 90631
Production Worker, Warehouse, General Labor – We are IMMEDIATELY hiring 18 Production Workers / Warehouse Associates, General Laborers in the City of Industry area. You will be responsible for picking, scanning and packing products for shipment.
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED! FULL-TIME WORK! EARN $13 AN HOUR! PAID ON-THE-JOB TRAINING!
PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON
MONDAY - THURSDAY from 9AM – 11AM & 2PM – 4PM
At: Simplified Labor Staffing Solutions - Commerce Office
2122 S. Atlantic Blvd, Commerce CA, 90040
We share a parking lot with Steven’s Steak House
OR call 323.318.2111 to schedule an interview.
Please note, if you are offered a job when you apply, you will need 2 forms of ID to fill out the application paperwork.
Title : Distribution Center Associate (11590)
Location : Mira Loma, CA 91752
Duration : 5+ Months Contract
Shift Timings : 09:am to Finish
Pay Rate : $15.00/hr. on W2
Performs tasks associated with the receipt, storage, and shipment of product while meeting productivity, quality, safety, behavioral and attendance expectations
Effectively and efficiently uses established procedures, tools, equipment, and technologies to complete transactions related to inbound and outbound processes with a distribution center
Major responsibilities and duties:
· Safely perform assigned warehouse functions utilizing established processes, procedures and tools while meeting performance expectations for productivity, quality, safety and attendance.
· Functions may include, but are not limited to unloading, put-away, sorting, labeling, picking, packing, replenishing, auditing, shipping, making boxes, etc.
· Complies with Company policies, guidelines and procedures as well as state and federal regulations, OSHA and Hazardous Material requirements in the storage, handling and movement of product.
· Performs necessary housekeeping duties in order to maintain a clean, safe, organized work environment.
· Actively participates in process improvements by utilizing quality system.
· Must have a minimum of 6-12 months warehouse or related experience.
Minimum Years of Experience:
· 0.5 - 1 year
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Must be able to tolerate an environment with exposure to heat, cold, noise, dust and work around moving equipment.
· Able to meet productivity, quality, safety, and attendance requirements, including overtime as required.
· Able to do continuous lifting up to 75 pounds and be able to operate warehouse vehicles (PIE, etc.) and material handling equipment.
· Able to operate computerized scanning equipment.
· Able to work in a team environment