Position: Risk & Compliance Director
Closing Date: Open till filled
Status: Regular, Full Time, Exempt
Salary: $73,000 annually
Hours: Hours vary as needed
Location: Santa Rosa
California Human Development (CHD) is a private, non-profit, human service agency that provides a wide range of programs and services throughout Northern California.
The Risk and Compliance Director works with the agency to advise Management of any potential risks that may affect the reputation, safety, security, financial sustainability and existence of the agency. This position is expected to provide a quality assessment of the risk management policies, procedures and protocols. This position reports to the CEO and is a member of the executive team.
A. RISK & COMPLIANCE 60%
B. CONTRACT MANAGEMENT 40%
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Risk Management, Finance, or related field required.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum three years of related Risk Management or Finance experience preferred.
See full job description on our website: http://californiahumandevelopment.org/about-chd/employment-opportunities/ · Submit your résumé or application to email@example.com or fax to 707.575.4069
· Applications can be downloaded from our website at www.cahumandevelopment.orghttp://californiahumandevelopment.org/about-chd/employment-opportunities/
· Please reference Job Title when submitting your application/résumé. · Cover letters may be included with your submission, but please do not include letters of reference/recommendation or other supporting documents.
· Continuous recruitments may close without notice at any time that a sufficient number of qualified applications have been received.
Mia’s Kitchen’s Finance Manager will work alongside Mia’s Kitchen’s Founders and Don & Sons Executive team to take the company to the next level by driving operational effectiveness and efficiency. We are seeking a talented Finance Manager with 5-7 years’ experience with leadership teams for small to mid-sized companies, with a track record of success in overseeing budgeting, general ledger, AR & AP functions, and inventory management while ensuring that accounting activities are in accordance with established legal, regulatory, and company requirements.
Our Finance Manager will be heavily involved in the corporate strategy, and be a key leader driving the evolution of Mia’s Kitchen as it moves towards leveraging its category strength and brand equity of specialty food products.
Mia’s Kitchen is at a growth stage in the company’s evolution and is seeking a Finance Manager that is excited about this growth stage and that can be an impact player in the future of the company.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provide strong leadership and help build strategic vision and tactical execution to drive revenue growth, profitability, and capital efficiency.
· Ensuring a governance structure is in place to achieve sustainably effective and efficient operational execution that increases shareholder value and facilitates employee and organizational well-being.
· Accountable for all financial, accounting, purchasing, cash flow, analytics, and risk management controls and requirements of the organization.
· Leads and ensures all financial and operational planning processes. Including Strategic Planning, Annual Operating Plans, Rolling Forecasts, Sales & Operations Planning, and supporting models for Revenue/Pricing, Margin Analysis/Control, product development, costing, etc.
· Help create a platform to gain a better understanding of profitability by revenue stream.
· To support product pricing strategies, market segmentation, channel development, product innovation/development, etc.
· Consolidates and communicates financial performance updates and comments to the Executive Team, the Advisory Board and the organization.
· Collaborates with the VP of Operations to ensure procurement, manufacturing, and logistics are optimizing cost/quality/service and continuously driving improvements across all factors.
· Collaborates with marketing resources to ensure marketing investments are sound and align on key performance indicators of what successful campaigns and spends are realized. As well as ensuring margins are met.
· Collaborates with Director of Sales to ensure trade and slotting investments are delivering the aligned ROI’s.
· Ensures full compliance with all regulatory and contractual obligations, and efficient completion of the year end-end financial review and the publication of the audited consolidated financial statements.
· Establishing and maintaining relationships with financial institutions, insurance brokers, auditors, finance and legal service providers as needed.
· Keeps informed of innovations in financial and tax management thru networking and professional associations.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor's degree in accounting and at least 5-7 years progressive accounting experience. CPA or MBA is highly desirable
· Advanced knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
· Proficiency in G/L accounting software, Quickbooks, Google Suite, Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook
· Strong analytical skills to read and interpret variances in financial results
· A demonstrated ability to be a strong leader with the intellectual honesty, open mindedness, and rigor to defend their strategic direction and support it with data while considering the position of others.
· Accuracy, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines while operating in a fast paced, time constrained environment
· Ability to manage multiple projects & negotiate competing priorities
· Ability to participate in making decisions and able to spend time on routine items that are mission critical
· Supervisory experience
· An understated confidence evidenced by approach-ability, appreciation for all levels of an organization, and a calm composure even when faced with stress or confrontation.
· A desire to lead more than manage, to coach more than supervise, and to create an environment where employees develop into competitive assets.
· A willingness to prioritize building a cohesive company & culture over individual functional success.
· Set a high standard for written and oral communication skills.
· Must be capable of lifting to 35 pounds up and over their head
· If asked to drive a company vehicle, must have a valid California Driver’s License, be insurable by the company and be able to operate a motor vehicle safely
· Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time
· Must be able to travel
Job Type: Full-time
Our client is a Multinational Investment Bank and Financial Services Company.
Skills you will need
Skills That Will Help You Excel
Our client, a Global Banking leader is seeking a
Technology Risk and Control specialist to join our Global Banking and Markets, Risk and Finance Technology CIO organization (GBAM ERFT Tech). Our CIO organization provides end-to-end technology solutions for Global Markets businesses including Equities, Prime Brokerage, Interest Rates, Currencies, Commodities, Derivatives, Structured Products and Global Banking.
Our client, a Global Banking leader is seeking a Technology Risk and Control specialist to join our Global Banking and Markets, Risk and Finance Technology CIO organization (GBAM ERFT Tech). Our CIO organization provides end-to-end technology solutions for Global Markets businesses including Equities, Prime Brokerage, Interest Rates, Currencies, Commodities, Derivatives, Structured Products and Global Banking.Minimum Qualifications:Technology risk and control experience is critical. Technology Audit and/or risk experience preferred (preferably CISA or CRISC, other industry Audit/risk qualification considered)5+ years plus experience operating in technology risk and control related roles preferably within financial servicesIncumbents should have at least a Bachelor's degreeExperience in Markets technology or Institutional / Corp Investment technology experience preferred and/or “Big 4” consulting experience in Financial ServicesPrior experience with a regulatory agency / supervisor or within an Audit function overseeing banking or financial industry technology preferred.Experience working with risk and control industry frameworks, including COBIT and COSO.Strong project management skills and skilled in handling multiple priorities with tight deadlineSelf-starter with ability to work to short deadlines across multiple time zonesStrong history of effectively presenting to a executive audience via effective collaboration, influencing and communication.
Are you passionate about creating an exceptional client experience?
Discover your opportunity with Union Bank, a division of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. At Union Bank, we care about the details that matter most to our clients. We have our clients' best interest in mind, drawing on more than 150 years of experience to understand their distinct needs and tailor our solutions. We're part of 180,000 colleagues around the globe striving to be the world's most trusted financial group. Trust starts with a culture of putting people first and empowering you to achieve your potential. Join Union Bank, where being inspired is expected and creating results is rewarded.
The Senior Risk Analyst supports the TBA Product Management Strategic Initiatives Governance Manager in a FLoD role. The responsibilities of this role will include: Operational risk management team in identification, assessment and monitoring of all product and service delivery as it relates to TBA Trade, Trust and Treasury. This includes business-specific risks, monitoring and testing within the established governance framework to ensure all regulatory matters relating to TBA products and services are properly assessed, monitored in tested to the satisfaction of SLoD and our regulators.
Position Summary Sunmark Federal Credit Union is searching for a detail-oriented executive to join their Executive Leadership Team as VP/Chief Enterprise Risk Officer. Reporting to the SVP/COO, this position will provide leadership to support the credit union’s short and long-term goals by overseeing the enterprise risk and compliance activities. This role will lead, develop, and grow a team of risk management and compliance experts in regulatory management, vendor management, legal affairs, member communications, BSA/AML, fraud and loss mitigation, security, and quality control. Bachelors degree with five to seven years related experience or high school diploma with seven to ten years related experience required. Previous enterprise risk management, internal audit and/or compliance experience is ideal. CRMP or CERP preferred. Company Profile Sunmark Federal Credit Union has a long and rich history in the Capital Region. First established in 1937, when General Electric employees banded together to form Schenectady G.E. Turbine Department’s Federal Credit Union. In 1983, the name was consolidated to Turbine Federal Credit Union. The last 20 years have seen significant growth. In 1997, to reflect the broader member base, the credit union changed its name again with the help of their members, to Sunmark. In 2002, Sunmark opened its doors to serve anyone living or working in Schenectady, Albany, Saratoga, and Rensselaer counties. In 2005, Sunmark added Montgomery and Schoharie counties to its community charter. Throughout its history, Sunmark responded to their members’ changing needs by adding new branch locations, technologies, and services. As the credit union continues to grow, they continue to serve in the credit union mantra: People helping People. To learn more, visit Community Profile Latham, NY is a hamlet in Albany County, NY. Latham is located along U.S. Route 9 in the town of Colonie, a suburb of Albany, the Capital of New York State. The Town of Colonie’s unique location has contributed to its continued growth and prosperity over time. Over the past four centuries, Albany has grown from a small Dutch settlement into New York State's Capital City in the heart of burgeoning Tech Valley. Residents and visitors alike enjoy four unique seasons of free festivals and events, historic masterpieces, one-of-a-kind attractions, premiere shopping, and memorable meals. You haven't truly seen New York State until you've visited Albany. Compensation An excellent competitive compensation will be offered to the selected candidate. Application ProcedureTo submit your confidential application and learn more about the positions represented by D. Hilton Associates, please visit us at www.dhilton.com and click on Find a Career. You may recommend others for candidacy by contacting Jessica Jarman, Vice President at (800) 367-0433 extension 138 or Jessica@dhilton.com.