Are you a skilled Development Professional who believes in lending your skills to end hunger? If so, consider being the Vice President of Development for the San Francisco Marin Food Bank.
The SF Marin Food Bank is comprised of a dedicated team of approximately 150 staff working collaboratively to provide close to 50 million pounds of food to over 210,000 people in the Bay Area – a region where 1 in 4 people are at risk of hunger. We are currently looking for a Vice President of Development to help with overseeing a complex, multi-channel development department that delivers against the organizations mission to end hunger. See the job description below and apply today if you would like to join us in our mission to end hunger.
SF-Marin Food Bank is seeking a Vice President of Development to strategically lead the organization’s fund development department to meet its current goal of raising $22 million annually in support of its annual operating budget of $29 million. In addition, the Food Bank has undertaken a $40 million capital campaign.
The Vice President of Development oversees, manages, and directs all individual, corporate, and foundation fundraising activities for SFMFB. S/he leads the 28-person Development team to meet the fundraising and marketing goals of the organization.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
(The physical and environmental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
ENVIRONMENT: Standard office
FINGER DEXTERITY: Requires typing on standard computer.
TALKING: Ability to speak on phone and face to face.
HEARING: Able to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information.
REPETITIVE MOTIONS: Frequent and regular movements using the wrists, hands, and fingers.
AVERAGE VISUAL ABILITIES: Average, ordinary, visual acuity necessary to view computer screens and documents.
PHYSICAL STRENGTH: NOT APPLICABLE.
COMMUNICATION AND COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Ability to interpret instructions.
MATHEMATICS ABILITY: Ability to perform basic math skills, use decimals to compute ratios and percentages, and to draw and interpret graphs.
LANGUAGE ABILITY: Fluency in English. Demonstrated excellence in writing and editing.
SALARY: Competitive pay based on qualifications and experience
BENEFITS: Medical, dental, life, long-term disability, and 403(b) retirement plan with employer base and matching contribution. Generous holidays, vacation, and sick time.
The San Francisco-Marin Food Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Do you have an established network of ASC professionals?
Are you looking to build a new role with an innovative organization?
Our new created VP Sales/Business Development role may be for you. Key results for you to achieve:
• Vision and long term growth plan are established and communicated
• Sales targets are identified through defined process
• Clients are successfully converted from prospect to implementation
• Market conditions are known and trend analysis regularly conducted
The Vice President will work in collaboration with President to develop a comprehensive sales growth plan. This critical role will involve cultivating relationships with ambulatory surgical center facility groups to increase company revenue and profitability.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in sales, business, marketing or equivalent experience
• Experience: 10 years’ experience in leading or managing sales on national level
• Health care, medical billing, recovery, payment posting, or related experience required
• Strong technical background including experience with automated clinical information systems preferred
• Sound judgment and strong skills with respect to interpersonal relations, critical thinking, problem solving and analysis
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with all clients
• Work independently to identify and resolve complex client problems
• Multi-task and handle competing priorities while meeting or exceeding deadlines
• Positive attitude to enhance a cooperative and energetic work environment
• Ability and willingness to travel extensively with virtual connection to internal team.