Merch Monster is looking for a videographer to join our digital marketing team. The digital marketing team will create written articles, videos, and audio podcasts.This is a part-time entry-level position.
Looking for someone with a brilliant eye for storytelling, who can communicate our brand message through pictures and sound.
Merch Monster is the Bay Area’s premier high-volume screen printer and embroiderer. In the last 3 years our revenues have increased from $0 to $1MM annually. Our clients include UC Berkeley, Visa, The North Face, Warner Music, Sony Music, Atlantic Records, and many more.
Shoot on location and edit remote from your home or office.
How To Apply
Apply through Localwise. No phone calls please.
We are currently seeking to hire work-from-home, California Notary Publics to operate as legal video technicians in the Bay Area and other California markets.
- Do you have a modern Mac or PC with webcam that is able to operate live streaming software, while simultaneously recording large video files to a hard drive? (An ipad alone won't work.)
- Do you own professional business attire? (button down, tie, etc..)
- Are you extremely professional, courteous, and well spoken?
- Are you punctual, reliable, and detail oriented?
- Do you have a quiet workspace within your home in which to conduct business without incessant interruptions?
- Must have mostly open availability Monday through Friday.
The position requires logging into online meetings on-time, managing participants, recording the proceedings, documenting on/off record times on a worksheet, and uploading the recordings to an online portal. The ideal candidate will be mostly tech savvy and able to troubleshoot simple technical issue as they arise. Having knowledge or an interest in the legal industry is a plus.
We are hoping to be able to build a successful relationship with our remote candidate selections so that we may hire them to a more permanent position within our company once the covid-19 crisis comes to an end. Position pays $30+ per hour when industry is back to in-person proceedings.
We are looking for someone to join our team and be the person in charge of putting together all of our media. We want to produce videos as well as high-quality photos. We manufacture stickers and labels. We know how important it is to put our images and videos on social media. This person must have the tools to get the videos and pictures taken. After one year of employment, they will be eligible to have company funding for upgrades. This person must be creative and have the ability to make edits in programs that are used for this. We are looking for someone who can take our company to the next level in this area. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and has a positive attitude.
-Develop and implement a video strategy that aligns with business objectives and brand.
-Oversee and produce video and sound projects including concept development, scriptwriting, video shooting, and editing.
-Research, interview, and collaborate with subject matter experts and marketing/communications staff to create engaging videos.
-Work closely with executives on video messages. Seek and implement new trends in video production. Seek and identify editorial content that can translate into appealing videos, using analytics to benchmark success.
-Conceptualize possible video ideas and present them to the executive level. Organize and manage video library. Edit video content to turn raw footage into seamless video products under tight deadlines. Review cuts with clients/stakeholders/producers and incorporates comments to create a strong product that serves the underlying goals of the production.
more will be discussed during a phone interview.
Growing beauty brand is looking for a talented Graphic Designer/ Videographer to join our team. This position is responsible for working with the design team to execute all creative projects. The main objective is to provide support to the marketing, and sales teams by supplying branded materials, such as digital content, tutorial videos, product photography, advertisements, show collateral and overall company imagery.
Gain meaningful marketing experience through supporting Kings Body Shop, an internet based TV show.
1. Design, Edit, and place content on Social Media
2. Capture activity at Kings Body shop and other outside and indoor events
3. Edit content according to needs to include graphic treatments, color grading, coding, music, sound mixing, tags, metadata, dynamic typographic treatments, etc.
4. Create storytelling visuals that are audience and brand targeted.
5. Video graphic work in office includes editing, video shoots, and other assigned tasks.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS INTERNAL: Marketing, Business Development, and Product. EXTERNAL: General public/families, Educational and Media Communities. SUPERVISION EXERCISED
None Specialized Knowledge And/Or Skill Requirements
Must be a high school graduate and currently be enrolled in an accredited university pursuing a Bachelor's degree.
Bilingual (Spanish, English) preferred
Experience with video-editing software and video production, included but not limited to:
Proficiency with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Final Cut Pro
Adobe Creative Suite
Must have own equipment capable of shooting flawless HD videos
Digital SLR Cameras: Canon and Sony systems
Course experience in video production/graphic design
Must have samples of video reel
Show production process and concept development for the existing reel work
Be familiar with all social media channels and video capabilities within each channel.
Enthusiastic about new technologies and willingness to think outside the box.
Ability to work in a fast paced deadline based environment.
Clear understanding of color management.
SPECIAL DEMANDS OR WORKING CONDITIONS
Works in office and in the field at community events.
Ability to work flex schedule to include some weekends and evenings. All the above accountabilities and activities indicated with an asterisk (*) are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This job description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
We are seeking a Videographer Intern to join our team! You will work with the Director of Marketing to create and execute media for promotional use.
MUST INCLUDE YOUR LINK ON RESUME TO REVIEW YOUR WORK.
We are looking for a talented, organized, and creative Videographer to work with our creative team to plan, film and edit video content. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person who is eager to produce uniquely engaging social content for our followers. Someone who is up to date with the industry trends and tools. The videographer will be responsible for shooting and editing videos for ads, promotions, social content, Facebook, blogs, etc.
This position includes some travel and shooting on location domestically and some internationally. You will be enthusiastically sporting and workout oriented and crave assignment variety. We provide in-house studio environment to stage your work and excite your creativity.
You will also:
· Work with the Marketing team to design creative video content for Facebook Ads, Google Ads, YouTube, Amazon Video ads, etc.
· Create ad content for the purpose of driving revenue for consumer goods
· Develop compelling content that gets people to click and buy our products.
· Participate in social engagement activities to increase social presence, page likes, and followers
· Support creation of website assets, SEO, and SEM efforts
· Not take creative criticisms personally
· Trust the data and create more of what is working on video
· Do quick hit edits for testing
COMPENSATION COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
We seek a Videographer/Photographer to support the development and production of blended training materials for online delivery, supporting the US Coast Guard.
Turbocharged High Performance Engine Developer and Manufacturer, Banks Power, is seeking a Video Editor/Videographer with a true passion for all things automotive to join our Creative/Marketing Group. The right person must have an understanding of marketing, public relations, and consumer trends and habits particularly as they relate to the performance automotive aftermarket. They must be able to produce captivating video content using new and existing video footage, graphics, visual effects, and sound.
Successful candidate will:
Banks Power offers a competitive salary and a benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, identity theft protection, several Aflac plans, along with a generous 401k Match. Banks Power provides a pleasant, professional, and dynamic entrepreneurial work environment where creativity is encouraged. For immediate consideration, please include a link to any social media/forums that you have professionally managed that may highlight how you have been able to develop a large network of followers.
Certain positions with Gale Banks Engineering require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. Persons," as defined in these regulations. Generally, a "U.S. Person" is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.
Gale Banks Engineering provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gale Banks Engineering complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gale Banks Engineering expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gale Banks Engineering’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Video & Digital Media Designer, Video Editor
To expertly create multimedia programs for all of clients business lines, as well as, company-wide
communications. Edits, designs and create graphics to deliver engaging, meaningful video, audio and
live webcasts for clients, prospective clients, and employees in a high quality, cost effective way using a
professional grade platform.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Skillfully creates world-class videos, podcasts and animations to meet business objectives and
marketing goals by leading the post production process.
· Uses advanced expert level ability for complex conceptualization, creative problem solving and a
precise eye for detail to execute engaging and elegant video content. Expertly delivers engaging and
visually appealing experiences through storytelling.
· Consults creatively and technically with internal and external partners on complex and strategic
projects. Establishes and maintains team development guidelines and procedures. Supports and
advances brand strategies, design standards, and intellectual property rights and usage.
· Has advanced knowledge of the multimedia creation tools including hardware and software for all
video content and assets. Maintains expert level knowledge of video encoding and compression
strategies and ability to implement and adapt to an evolving technologies for web, mobile, live
streaming and television.
· Collaborates and consults with creative team and client regarding the scope of work, creative
conceptualization, and time requirements.
· Utilizes advanced understanding of the latest and emerging multimedia technologies.
· Trains and mentors junior staff in best practices of multimedia production. Provides guidance, training
· Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
· Undergraduate degree in mass communications, television production, educational media, or
equivalent combination of training and experience required.
experience in non-linear editing with extensive experience with
AVID Media Composer 7 and above, and the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite of applications (After
Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro. Audition and Encore)
Advanced knowledge in After Effects.
· Proven ability to be creative, flexible, dedicated, technically savvy, organized, work well under
pressure and have ability to multi-task.
· Advanced experience in editing on-line and readily work with multiple layers and effects. Advanced
experience working with the Avid Server.
· Excellent technical and troubleshooting knowledge of integrating 3rd party graphics and effects (Avid,
Adobe Creative Cloud, Sorenson Squeeze, QuickTime) is required.
· Advance level knowledge of video compression, encoding and streaming technologies.
Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects.
Videographer / Editor / Social Media Specialist
Fast growing, well-established management consulting firm is seeking a Videographer / Editor to assist with their content strategy focused on telling the story of the work they do and the clients they do it with. You will be focused on video shooting, editing, and post production of short and long form content and play a key role in the development and evolution of their digital programming and branding.
Work closely with our Directors to Shoot Video and Sound for various forms of content including, How to Videos, Interactions with our Clients, Client Training Videos and content videos of other partners’ facilities as well as our offices in a Northwest Chicago suburb.
· Produce/Direct and oversee production from start to finish
· Setup equipment and work with talent
· Create title cards, video thumbnails, and other digital assets as needed
· Upload videos to social media platforms and assist with channel management
· Risk taker – We like to take risks and push the entertainment boundaries; we’re looking for someone to match that passion and be bold with us
· Expert in Adobe Premiere: Editing, Sound Design, Color Correction, and button pushing
· Knowledge of Photoshop, After Effects, Media Encoder, AOL, and any other relevant Adobe products
· Knowledge of Social Media Platforms and apps
· Knowledge of DSLR Cameras, and Audio Equipment (Canon / Panasonic / Rode – systems)
· Knowledge of lighting for video and audio production
· Ability to multi-task, stay focused, problem solve, and wear many other technical hats
· Great interpersonal skills with a positive fun attitude
· Knowledge to distribute video to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, and more
· Ability to work nights and weekends when necessary
Our company is an equal employment opportunity company with a drug free workplace. In addition to the competitive wages and benefits, we provide the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of our organization. We hire only the best and the brightest; if you consider yourself to be capable of becoming one of the best Videographer in the region, please forward resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Class: Full-Time, Non-exempt, 40 Hours/Weekly Location: Timonium, MD
Reports to: Vice President of eCommerce
Position Summary: In this position the Videographer is member of Gramophone’s
eCommerce and Marketing Team. The purpose of this position is to help create unique
and best in class brand experiences across multiple channels and client interactions
particularly focusing on video content. The Videographer will create and deploy
campaigns that engage, delight and entertain Gramophone’s clients.
-Create unique content for the company’s products and services for use throughout
the company’s website, email communications and social media and video platforms.
-Create scripts within the brand guidelines of both Gramophone and our vendor
-Maintain corporate brand directive and guidelines as it relates to video, social posts
and any other content created by the Videographer.
-Work to support the company’s multiple business silos (Retail, eCommerce and
Installation/Design & Build and Electrical)
-Create and maintain online video content for Gramophone’s products and services. -
Write copy in order to improve conversion rates, search engine optimization and to
support Gramophone’s marketing activities.
-Utilize analytics tools to gauge success and improve future performance.
-Improve search terms and tagging in order to make content easier to find.
-Effective verbal and written communication across multiple platforms.
-Respond to client inquires in a timely manner and manage public interactions on
social media platforms in accordance with Gramophone’s guidelines.
-Collaborate with other eCommerce and Marketing Team Members on a regular basis
and members from other Gramophone divisions and vendor partners as needed.
-Must be able to work with several different content management systems including
but not listed to Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro.
-Knowledge of various photography techniques and advanced photo and video editing
skills are required.
-Needs to be accessible via off-work hours should issues arise that need immediate
attention, must be able to travel locally within distance to Gramophone's various showrooms and customer projects.
-All other duties as assigned.
This position is located in Thomasville, GA.
Now hiring an experienced Bi-Lingual Videographer who is able to create cutting-edge videos and work in a fast-paced environment. The videographer must be able to work both independently and with a team and must be able to give and receive in-depth critiques of work. Candidate must be a hard-working and ambitious self-starter. You will work with agents and home office staff to assist in creating videos that will help in recruiting efforts.
The primary duties of this role are to produce the following types of content:
Some travel will be expected.
· Annual performance reviews with the opportunity for a pay increase each year
· Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
· 401-K with Company match
Hopkins Manufacturing, a leading consumer products manufacturer and marketer, is seeking a highly motivated, versatile Videographer to work within a corporate environment and provide expertise throughout the entire video production process.
Discover Mediaworks is searching for someone whose first language is video. We’re looking for a storyteller who has already produced an impressive array of video projects—from, say, a hilarious TV campaign to an emotionally-compelling branded digital series. Extra consideration will be given to those who are capable of delivering all phases of the production process: including concept development, scripting, videography, editing and client interactions.
A "Shreditor" at Discover Mediaworks is part project manager, part creative director and part marketing sage. This is a fast-paced job, but we promise enthralling work with a fun team in a workplace where egos are checked at the door.
*A demo reel or showcase of previous work is required for consideration.