You’re welcoming by nature and have a knack for remembering details. You’re happiest when juggling tasks and getting it right is important to you. You have a flair for taste tempting, the gift of persuasion, and an aim to please. Your excellent service and genuine care is appreciated, which guests immediately recognize and reward. Interstate’s Restaurant Server position may be a great way for you to earn your potential.
As a Restaurant Server, you will
PROGRAM Hamilton Transitional Housing
1631 Hayes Street, San Francisco, CA 94117 and/or
538 Holloway Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94112
REPORTS TO Residential Coordinator
WORK SCHEDULE Weekdays/Weekends – Various shifts available
UNION REPRESENTATION NO
Our mission is to end family homelessness in the San Francisco Bay Area. Established in 1985, Hamilton Families is San Francisco's leading service provider to homeless families, with carefully designed programs to prevent homelessness, provide shelter and stability, return families to permanent housing and support the well-being of children experiencing homelessness. We currently operate these programs across four sites in San Francisco and Oakland. For more information, visit www.hamiltonfamilies.org.
Program and Position Overview
Hamilton Families Transitional Housing in the North of Panhandle neighborhood houses and supports 20 families at high risk for chronic homelessness for up to 18 months. Families receive intensive social services to identify and address factors contributing to their homelessness to enable them to return to stable, independent housing and economic self-sufficiency. The program provides case management, employment readiness activities, job retention support, intensive housing search support and substance abuse recovery support.
Our transitional housing location in the Ingleside neighborhood provides temporary housing to 3-5 families experiencing homelessness who have an open child welfare case and who are re-unifying with their children. Hamilton Families manages the building, and provides round-the clock staffing and light janitorial upkeep of the building, while a partner organization provides case management to the families.
The On-Call Residential Counselor may be called upon to cover regular staff shifts due to illness, vacations or unfilled vacancies. The On-Call Residential Counselor is primarily responsible for providing a safe and healthy environment and welcoming atmosphere for program participants. The ability to work several shifts per week is also strongly preferred. Applicants must be available to work during the holiday season.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Report to work as arranged with supervisors to maintain shift coverage and primary supervision and support of participants.
• Responsible for reporting work availability on a weekly basis to the Residential Coordinator.
• Set and contribute to a safe, dignified, and orderly atmosphere by enforcing program rules, policies, and procedures, as well as through observing stated DHS grievance policy.
• Model and facilitate appropriate behavior for participants in terms of daily living skills, self-care, personal interaction, social relationships, and constructive time management.
• Ensure the safety of participants and staff by limiting facility access to participants, staff, and authorized visitors and service providers.
• Respond appropriately to emergencies, including contacting appropriate staff and interacting with police, fire, and medical personnel as needed.
• Effectively communicate necessary information to all supervisors, staff, and shifts as appropriate.
• Provide front desk and other reception duties in a professional and courteous manner, relay timely and accurate messages to participants and staff, and provide information upon request about available services.
• Conduct regular rounds of the interior and exterior of the facility and help ensure that health and safety standards are maintained throughout.
• Interact with participants to share information, provide supplies, and facilitate interventions as necessary; maintain appropriate professional boundaries with participants and staff; respond to participant requests in a professional and courteous manner; and maintain participant confidentiality.
• Bilingual positions require providing verbal and written program and other information as needed to participants who are predominantly monolingual in the language for which a bilingual premium applies.
• Complete and maintain required handwritten and computer-based records, files, correspondence, and statistics in a timely, clear, thorough, accurate, and legible manner. Required documentation may include, but is not limited to, conducting or assisting with intakes and reviewing program agreements and rules, shift log notes, bed rosters, maintenance requests, incident reports, late arrivals, sign-in sheets, shower and/or laundry schedules, and other documentation as directed by supervisors.
• Perform daily cleaning and kitchen duties as needed, including but not limited to assisting in preparing units for incoming families; cleaning and maintaining kitchen, dining, and community areas as needed; routine upkeep of the facility; and assisting in preparing and/or serving participant meals as needed.
• For overtime, provide varying shift coverage as needed and available.
• Complete additional, designated shift-specific and site-specific tasks as directed by supervisors.
• Attend and participate in staff meetings and trainings as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Must be available to work evening, overnight, and weekend shifts on a regular but unpredictable basis, as well as during the holiday season. Ability to keep a flexible work schedule is therefore essential.
• Must be available to work on short notice and to work overtime when required.
• Sensitivity to the needs of homeless families; able and willing to work with diverse staff and participants.
• Experience working in a residential facility providing support services and working with homeless families strongly preferred. Able to respond appropriately to emergencies including contacting appropriate staff and/or contacting and interacting with police, fire, and medical personnel as needed.
• Experience working with participants who have mental health related issues, substance abuse, domestic violence, and/or HIV/AIDS related issues strongly preferred; experience with Child Protective Service agencies, HIPAA requirements, and crisis intervention techniques preferred.
• Able to perform extensive charting, data entry and documentation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook, etc.
• CPR and First Aid certification required within first six months of hire.
• Essential job functions include using a telephone, working at a standard computer terminal; ability to follow reasonable ergonomic accommodations; sit and stand for long intervals; reach, bend, lift, and carry up to 40 pounds depending on position; and walk up and down stairs several times a day.
• Criminal background check, fingerprint imaging, TB (Tuberculosis) clearance, and documentation required post offer.
• Apply via Hamilton Families’ ADP Applicant Portal Reply (please attach your résumé and a letter of interest.
• Include position title in the subject header of your email.
• No faxes or phone calls.
• Hamilton Families is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $12.00 /hour
This Job Is:
We are a new hookah lounge looking to hire a waitress to meet , greet and wait on tables
Also looking for a hookah guy to manage making hookahs , charcoal. etc...
Must be have experience waitressing and preferably having worked in Mediterranean cafe or hookah lounge in the past
Please send resume
Applicant must be willing to work Friday, Saturday nights till 3 or 4am and another day or 2 during the week till about 2am and ready to start within the next 10 days
Hours of operation is 5pm to 2am Mon-thur , and 5pm to 4am sat and sun
Minimum wage plus tips
Founded in Australia in 2005 by philanthropist and entrepreneur Dr Sam Prince, Zambrero is not your standard Mexican quick service restaurant. We do things differently here and work in a dynamic, fast paced and exciting environment that you won’t find anywhere else.
At Zambrero, our food not only feeds our customers, but through our Plate 4 Plate initiative for every burrito or bowl purchased, we donate a plate of food to someone in need and we are currently sitting at over 30 million meals donated!
We are looking for a passionate and hungry Venue Manager to sit at the helm of our restaurant in Warwick. The ideal candidate will have a couple of years’ experience as a Restaurant Manager, and will be able to work autonomously and tackle new things with a positive and innovative approach. In this role you will have the ability to directly impact the customer experience, workplace culture and financial results!
About this position:
We offer a fast paced, high growth and performance driven environment, where you will have the flexibility to develop and take on more responsibilities in a welcoming and team orientated environment. As the Restaurant Manager for Warwick location, you will be a key player in the development and success of the restaurant.
If you want to be a part of our ambitious goal, or simply want to know more about us, then please head to our website; www.zambrero.com.
As a Leasing Consultant you would be responsible for handling all aspects of leasing apartment units in accordance with Company and Fair Housing guidelines.
Essential Job Functions:
Work Schedule: Will normally work a Monday-Friday schedule with rotating weekends; (hours may vary to meet the business needs of the property)
Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free workplace. Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check and drug screen
Food and Beverage Manager
Casual Theme- Entertainment
Our company is seeking a dynamic Food and Manager who possesses a true passion for the hospitality industry and brings it to work with them daily! Our Company has been providing the best entertainment experience to our guests since we got our start more than 30 years ago. Today we are expanding rapidly with several locations in the New England. Take pride with promoting and fast tracking within. A high-quality work environment is very important to us and we work very hard to provide excellent training, feedback and a great work/life balance for our team. Take advantage of this amazing career opportunity as a Food and Beverage Manager! Apply today for our location in Woburn, MA
Title of Position: Food and Beverage Manager
Job Description: Our Food and Beverage Manager will be expected to promote excellence by providing superior customer service and be responsible for staffing, scheduling, financial goals, and staff development. This Food and Beverage Manager will be responsible for daily operations of the restaurant, including restaurant appearance and presentation, customer experience, professional leadership and direction to all employees. The l Food and Beverage Manager will also be responsible for selecting and training highly skilled service-oriented employees, and conducting training for employees to build food and beverage knowledge and sales skills. Our Food and Beverage Manager will provide exemplary service and set the tone of the restaurant to ensure a professional environment is maintained at all times.
Apply Now- Food and Beverage Manager located in Woburn MA
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
At Scion, we’re changing the way people see student housing. It’s bigger than beds and buildings. It’s about providing an experience for students to explore the best years of their lives. It’s about creating communities — both on and off campus — that feels less like a place and more like a home. Founded in 1999, Scion now owns and operates nearly 70,000 beds serving 200 top-tier university campus markets across the nation, representing $5.0 billion dollars of project value.
The Scion Group is seeking a Customer Sales and Experience Manager (Leasing Manager) to join our team! Here at The Scion Group, we strive to create an extraordinary living and learning environment through our passion for customer experience and strong partnerships in our communities.
The Customer & Sales Experience Manager will develop strategies to drive traffic to the community and maintain interpersonal relationships with all of our customers including prospects, residents, parents, guarantors, resident guests, animal residents, university offices & organizations, community partners and all Scion associates. You will implement and maintain initiatives that support our revenue and sales goals while providing exceptional customer experience and fostering a customer-centric culture. If you have prior sales, leasing, or community management experience, we encourage you to apply.
The Day to Day:
What We Look For:
The Scion Group LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, national origin, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, physical or mental disability (as long as the employee/applicant is otherwise qualified for the job with or without a reasonable accommodation), genetic information, HIV/AIDS status, marital status, uniformed service, veteran status, pregnancy or other legally protected status or category under federal or state law. The Scion Group LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in all locations in which the Company has properties. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, training and other terms and conditions of employment. The Scion Group LLC is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunities.
We have a Post-Event Manager opening at one of our venues in Tampa, FL (Raymond James Stadium). As a core member of the Operations Team, you will be primarily responsible for supporting conversion operations within this high volume venue. On-going responsibilities will include managing and directing housekeeping staff in accordance with company and client expectations. If you enjoy servicing a client with high expectations and have a roll up your sleeves attitude, this position is for you!
As a full-service commercial brokerage, investment, management, maintenance, housekeeping and environmental services company, Owens Realty Services continues to experience extraordinary growth attributed to our overwhelming commitment and dedication to the absolute best and most innovative services in the industry. As a Event Venue Manager you will interact with professionals throughout the organization to achieve company goals.
Here is what you can expect in this role.
Responsibilities will include:
• Control expenses within area of responsibility.
• Establish staff schedules to support budgets.
• Establish an Annual Special Project Calendar.
• Conduct Orientation and Initial Training including 3M S.M.A.R.T., Safety, Blood borne Pathogens, and Cross Contamination.
• Develop weekly supply orders based upon budgets, usage, and seasonal trends.
• Evaluate and justify supplies, equipment, and purchases as needed.
• Maintain records and statistics as required for regulatory purposes.
• Hire and train staff in all aspects of job functions and tasks.
• Plan, organize, direct, coordinate, and supervise functions and activities for multiple locations.
• Identify, document and develop efficiencies within the work process.
• Establish work standards and work flow.
• Working knowledge of all modern cleaning techniques, as well as experience with all types of floor care.
• Interact with client representative on a daily basis.
• Establish and maintain effective lines of communication with internal and external personnel to ascertain that their needs and requirements are being addressed and that their expectations are being satisfied.
• Ensure compliance with all regulatory agencies.
• Maintain an environment that is in a clean, healthy, attractive and orderly condition.
• Ensure that environmental procedures are being followed.
• Provide reports as required by company and clients.
• Demonstrate and promote the culture, values and management philosophy of the company.
• Proactive in the achievement of the facility goals and objectives.
• Possess knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook.
• Commitment to extra effort to complete the project when due.
• Completes other related work as assigned.
• Own Transportation.
• More Job Duties might be assigned depending on the account and Company business needs.
• This position includes traveling from one location to another depending on account needs or account changes.
• Must be able to work weekends, day and night shift, holidays if needed depending on account needs.
Job Abilities and Skills:
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in Custodial, Hospitality or Venue Management as a Supervisor in a demanding work environment. Or a combination of education and work experience.
• Strong knowledge of all modern cleaning techniques.
• Strong commitment to high-level service and quality standards.
• Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to coach, train, motivates, develop and lead a team.
• Ability to plan, organizes, direct and delegate.
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Strong sense of urgency; self-directed.
• Experience managing demanding custodial operations in a busy environment.
• Possesses advance skills in Microsoft Office and Outlook.
Education, certification and/or license requirements:
Associates degree in Business or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Ability to walk or stand for prolonged periods.
Requires Bending, stooping, reaching up and may involve lifting up to 80 pounds.
Must be able to work on elevated areas
Must be able to work in all type of weather conditions.
Senior Restaurant Manager
AGM Level - Immediate Need
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 + Benefits and Bonus packages
Located across from the Queen Mary, our restaurant has been a favorite destination to enjoy a great meal with a fantastic view in the Long Beach area. We put a delicious spin on California’s Surf & Turf scene, featuring fresh seafood and unique menu options. Our restaurant offers an amazing culinary experience that’s almost as amazing as our view of the skyline. In addition, our restaurant has extensive special events and banquet space where we are able to hold Weddings, Corporate Events, etc.
Job Description: A Restaurant Manager for our company must have innovation, excellent leadership skills and the utmost integrity. It’s imperative we find the best managers available; the success of our company rests on the success of our employees. As a Restaurant Manager you will have several areas of responsibility including but not limited to; guest service, atmosphere, food and beverage quality, food safety, coaching, employee and guest morale, inventory control and training and development. The Restaurant Manager will also assist and work with other team members (other managers, General Manager and Unit Level Employees), to build and increase sales over the previous year while maintaining profitability and without compromising concept integrity.
Apply Now – Senior Restaurant Manager located in Long Beach, California!
ANC is a Learfield-Comcast company, and a leading digital technology solutions provider, offering end-to-end integration services within the Sports, Out-of-Home (OOH), and Commercial industries. ANC’s unique services model includes client-project consultation, technology design and specification, product sourcing and quality control, installation and operations and our proprietary software operating system, LiveSync. ANC also provides award-winning content creation and management services as well as long-term service maintenance agreements.At the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, ANC is an integral part of all game and event presentation for the Flyers, 76ers, Soul, Wings, Villanova and concerts. Within the venue, ANC operates and maintains the Kinetic Center Hung, 360 Fascias, Courtside, Atrium screens, Archway screens, Center City Cub screens, Level 7 screens and over 800 IP TVs.To learn more about ANC’s iconic installations in Sports and Commercial please visit www.anc.com.What you’ll do…Be the single point of contact for client stakeholders for all ANC Systems in Wells Fargo Center Center Hung, Fascia, Atrium, Archway, Center City Bar, Level 7 and IP TV Screens.Lead and coordinate corrective and preventative maintenance on ANC systems.Maintain schedule for full time and part time resourcesLead and coordinate gameday checklist – venue walkthroughs, repairs, batching content, etc.Provide excellent customer service and maintain positive customer relationships by ensuring timely responses to all inquiries.Identify and correct any issues on ANC systems in a timely manner.Communicate effectively and regularly with the Operations Manager, Tech Support Specialist and the Client Services Account Executive assigned to the market.Maintain an accurate inventory of spare parts.What we’re looking for…2-4 years of experience in the LED/digital signage industry or similarExperience in vSOFT, click effects, and similar content management software. Ability to lead and coordinate ANC, Client Stakeholders and Partners at the Wells Fargo Center.Possess excellent Troubleshooting and Issue Diagnostic Skills.Must have a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.Ability to provide excellent customer service, including a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environmental.Excellent Organizational Skills.Ability to work at high elevations and be comfortable with access to scoreboards where 30~40’ climbs are typical.Must possess strong computer skills with operating Windows.Experience in video engineering, audio system, video test equipment, and testing strategies a plus.Computer hardware skills and server knowledge; including internal hardware components.Ability to interact confidently, professionally and with an understanding of the technology directly with all departments, including senior management.The ability to think and work independently, meets deadlines, and have great attention to detail.Why should you join us…CultureANC is committed to a positive, enjoyable culture where people are embraced, and team members are highly engagedOpportunities for growthWe’re growing! Internal mobility is highly encouraged and fully supportedBenefits• Medical• Dental• Vision• 401K match• Paid Time Off (PTO)*At this time, ANC will not sponsor individuals for employment visas for this open role.About Learfield IMG CollegeAn industry leader for more than four decades, Learfield IMG College has a deep presence in the college athletics landscape nationwide. It manages the multimedia and sponsorship rights for nearly 250 collegiate institutions, conferences and arenas, and supports athletic departments at all competitive levels as title sponsor of the prestigious Learfield Directors’ Cup.Learfield IMG College also provides its collegiate partners access to professional concessions and ticket sales; branding, licensing and trademark consulting; digital and social platform expertise; campus-wide business and sponsorship development; and venue and technology systems through its affiliated companies.Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive each day to live by the company's value statement: “build the team, grow the company, have fun, love and serve others." To learn more about Learfield IMG College, go Equal Employment OpportunityANC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better!
We have an opening for a high caliber General Manager to oversee operations for a large platform restaurant, entertainment F&B venue.
This is a high visibility, high profile position and requires senior level leadership.
Salary up to $90,000
The concept is entering a growth phase for 2020 and interviews will be immediate.
The General Manager will have experience managing a premium venue with $4M+ annual F&B sales.
We will also consider current AGM level candidate’s ready for the next level of responsibility.
The General Manager will have experience managing an employee base of over 100 and a full team of chefs, Exec Chefs and Ops Managers.
This role requires a high energy candidate with strong multi-tasking, delegating and a hands-on approach.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, available now please send your resume by return e mail.
Presented by Tom Bull with Gecko Hospitality.