This position is perfect for someone that is looking to add some hours to their work week or have limited availability.
Car Washer duties include, but are not limited to:
Cleaning interior of vehicles (windows, dashboards, mats, seats, cup holders, etc)
Cleaning exterior of vehicles
Inspect vehicles for damage and report to office staff
Reporting any mechanical issues or warning lights
Taking inventory of vehicles at end of shift
Valid CA drivers license
Clean driving record
Strong organizational skills
Ability to prioritize tasks for self and others
Good communication skills
Ability to multi-task at times of high volume
Vehicle Repair Specialist
Vehicle Repair Specialists will be responsible for reviewing each work order for approval, generating an accurate PO, releasing rental system holds once work is complete, ensuring all repair documents are stored properly, and receiving on the POs in Oracle.
· Ensure vendors are performing requested repairs at agreed upon pricing. Evaluate additional repair requests for validity and approve as required
· Ensure all P.O.s are completed correctly and assist vendors as necessary to be certain they are paid timely
· Create, improve, and track key vendor productivity & cost metrics to drive efficiencies, and improve OOS and compliance to maintenance program
· Drive process excellence in the areas of preventive maintenance and repair programs and processes to ensure a consistent standardized approach across the region that delivers best in class performance regardless of fleet age.
· Drive customer satisfaction score results related to fleet condition and lead the development of programs designed to increase customer satisfaction associated with vehicle condition
· Optimize the use of Hertz internal maintenance resources as possible
· Ensure repairs are vended to make most efficient use of vehicle manufacturer warranty programs, including free PMs, warranty work covered by OEM
· Work with Procurement Department to identify cost savings initiatives related to vendors and part purchases.
· Manage vended shops deliverables, ensure capacity to deliver expected OOS results.
· Lead initiatives internally and externally to minimize maintenance costs, reduce processing time, improve fleet availability, improve vehicle quality standards
· Control maintenance expenditures, including the control of transportation costs, while maintaining vehicle quality and utilization within industry standards
Regional Manager, maintenance support services
Logistics Coordinator, maintenance support services
Body Damage Appraiser, maintenance support services
VP of Fleet Maintenance
Global Supply Chain and Procurement
The Vended maintenance services approver is fully responsible for ensuring the quickest repair of equipment at the highest level of quality and at the lowest cost across their areas
Key Performance Indicators
Fleet Unavailable for Rent (Corporate goals for % OOS – MM, BD, PMH & SAF)
Maintenance cost per unit & body damage cost per transaction
fleet PM Quality (reduction in vehicles out of PM compliance)
Customer satisfaction metric
High School Degree (or equivalent)
Technical Certifications, automotive mechanical repair
3 years of previous vehicle maintenance experience
Experience working in cross functional teams
Strong proficiency with vehicle mechanical systems and repair
Familiarity with Hertz rental practices a plus
Automotive vehicle repair background
Computer literate and detail oriented
· Drives Execution
· Effective Communication
· Manage up and down support chain
· Drive Collaboration
· Demonstrates Initiative
· Display Global Perspective
· Operational Excellence
· Passion for Customer Service & Stakeholder Success
· Strategic Thinking
· Use Insightful judgment
· Trust and Integrity
· Personal Accountability
· Agility and Adaptability
· Principled leadership – high level of integrity.
· Detail oriented
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Diesel technician needed for busy Houston Fleet Repair Company, Top Pay and benefits! Email resume and credentials. Serious, experienced inquiries only! Please Note: MUST be EXPERIENCED in Diesel Mechanics prior to an offer being made. We are looking for Experienced candidates ONLY.