Our business continues to grow, we are seeking EXPERIENCED SALESPEOPLE to join our team in an established and busy Vape Shop in Newark, Delaware. This store sells a wide variety of Vaping Devices, eLiquids, CBD, Dry Herb Vaporizers, Mods, Batteries, Parts and Accessories. To be considered, applicants must have sales experience, be very friendly, outgoing and have knowledge of Vaping and preferably someone who Vapes or a current or former Smoker. Evening and Weekend hours are required. We have openings for both Full Time and Part Time positions. All Candidates must be able to develop a long term friendly "first name" business relationship with our Customers. You must be very patient and willing to explain Vaping to "Newbies" and our Wide Variety of products to potential new Customers. We will Train you on the products we sell. Competitive pay and a friendly relaxed atmosphere are what we are about. If interested, please e-mail your Resume or a Letter describing your qualifications. One sentence inquires will not be considered. We are looking for both full time and part time positions. After 90 days we have a raise and also commission.
We are looking for an experienced Website Coordinator to join our team. As our Website Coordinator, you will work to maintain a cohesive design for our company’s website and increase its online marketing presence including social networking strategies. Must be able to tolerate vaping environment..
· Plan, implement, manage and update content and upgrade the organization's website as needed
· Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues, implement a solution.
· Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns, including social network marketing. With focus on new industry relevant digital marketing trends
· Identify and respond to all website security breaches. Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
· Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
· Improve and maintain a user friendly experience of the website
· Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
· Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
· Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
· Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
· Track, update and price online inventory skus
· Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
· Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.