We are looking for an experienced Website Coordinator to join our team. As our Website Coordinator, you will work to maintain a cohesive design for our company’s website and increase its online marketing presence including social networking strategies. Must be able to tolerate vaping environment..
· Plan, implement, manage and update content and upgrade the organization's website as needed
· Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues, implement a solution.
· Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns, including social network marketing. With focus on new industry relevant digital marketing trends
· Identify and respond to all website security breaches. Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
· Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
· Improve and maintain a user friendly experience of the website
· Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
· Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
· Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
· Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
· Track, update and price online inventory skus
· Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
· Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
We are seeking a Vape/Smoke Shop Retail Associate to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for selling products, merchandise, and services in a retail setting in order to drive company revenue.