Island seeks a Brand Ambassador to educate and support our top accounts throughout Sacramento, Modesto and Sonoma County. You will play a vital role in representing our brand with enthusiasm and passion at local dispensaries, in-store events and promotions. As an Island Brand Ambassador, you will create a unique and inviting customer experience to increase brand awareness and build customer loyalty, ultimately driving in-store sales. The ideal candidates will be outgoing, sharp, and hungry to learn on their feet in a budding industry (pun intended)!
Founded in 2014, Island is a leading cannabis company based in California. Our passion for exploration, community, and the outdoors comes to life through our wide range of high quality and straightforward products. Widely recognized as a dominant figure in manufacturing, compliance, and technology, Island continues to build industry-shaping infrastructure while inspiring moments of happiness with our customers. Island boasts an impressive executive team and is backed by some of the most prominent investors in the CPG industry. As part of this journey, we are seeking bright, entrepreneurial leaders that will help propel Island into a nationally recognized brand within our category.
We are looking for an experienced Website Coordinator to join our team. As our Website Coordinator, you will work to maintain a cohesive design for our company’s website and increase its online marketing presence including social networking strategies. Must be able to tolerate vaping environment..
· Plan, implement, manage and update content and upgrade the organization's website as needed
· Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues, implement a solution.
· Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns, including social network marketing. With focus on new industry relevant digital marketing trends
· Identify and respond to all website security breaches. Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
· Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
· Improve and maintain a user friendly experience of the website
· Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
· Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
· Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
· Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
· Track, update and price online inventory skus
· Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
· Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
VAPE SHOP POSITION INFO
- Must have vape products and CBD knowledge.
- Must be good at selling.
- Must be hardworking and reliable.
-Looking for self motivated people who pay attention to details and take the initiative to help customers and coworkers
~ Cash Register Experience preferred
~ Quick Learner
~ Must have reliable transportation or live walking distance
~ Can Pass a Background Check
~ Must be Over the Age of 21 to Apply
~ Ability to give Great Customer Service
~ Highly Motivated Individual who is Capable of taking Initiative
MUST HAVE VAPING EXPERIENCE- former smokers a plus
pay between $9 to $14 hour (for part time)