Truebeck Construction has an opening for an Instructional Design Assistant with strong organizational skills, creative passion, and intellectual curiosity. The position is conveniently located in our San Mateo office at the crossroads of Hwy 101 and 92.
What You’ll Do
You will work with the SME’s to develop content consistent with instructional design principles and as well as assist with the full learning cycle of course and curriculum design, development, implementation and evaluation. You will also plan and execute event logistics for all onsite training.
Skills & Experience
Degree in instructional design, e-learning, adult learning, educational technology, or other related degree along with 1-2 years of related experience preferred.
Truebeck Construction is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate differences, and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
Performs dishwashing, pot washing, maintenance, storeroom, and sanitation duties. Typically does not prepare food and has limited customer contact.
Minimum 6 months facilities experience
Must pass drug and background requirements
Manufacturing Utility Worker
Scotts Valley Headquarters - Scotts Valley, CA
Summary of Job Duties: Responsible for this position may include assisting in the following processes: mixing, drying, milling, sanitation, tablet compression, coating, receiving, storing, and shipping of the product. The qualified candidate will possess a high level of initiative and dependability. In addition, they should be interested in pursuing a career in the nutraceutical/dietary supplement industry..
Specific Job Duties:
1. Assist with plant sanitation, includes sweeping, washing, emptying waste containers, including shutdown clean up
2. Meet all safety expectations including wearing the required personnel protective equipment and follow all safe practices
3. Work in a team environment and flow to the work and assist others
4. Maintain good housekeeping with sanitation as a constant and critical issue
5. Cross-training will occur throughout the facility in all aspects of high-speed manufacturing.
6. Cleans all equipment using current sanitation practices.
7. Communicate and interact with others in a manner consistent with the company's "I Can Make a Difference" philosophies.
8. Performs all other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
9. Must be able to follow instructions, including standard manufacturing procedures and processes.
10. Works within and around the plant to assist in the manufacturing of our products.
11. Works on a production line to assist with manufacturing our products following all production standard procedures (mixing, roller compaction, coating, milling, barrel washing other processing tasks as assigned).
12. Complies with all Safety, GMP, Quality, Plant Policies and other Associate and food safety requirements.
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as aBest Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary: The General Utility Worker is responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of dishes, serve ware, equipment, etc. In addition, the individual may perform other serviceable duties as assigned. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.