ProModel Corporation is actively seeking to add a talented User Experience Designer to our software development team. Apply Today!
ProModel's work environment is fast-paced, challenging, and FUN! We have offices in Allentown, PA, Orem, UT and Ann Arbor, MI. If you are results-focused, a team player, and just as enthused about your own growth possibilities as you are about cutting-edge technology and business success, you belong at ProModel Corporation!
We offer industry-leading medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term/long-term disability insurance benefits. Additionally, we offer a 401K plan with Company match, flexible spending accounts, tuition assistance, 11 paid holidays, paid vacation, personal, and sick time. ProModel has the stability that comes with its 30-year existence, but is experiencing rapid growth as more and more customers discover the huge value our simulation solutions provide.
As a User Interface Designer for the software development team, you will work with the development team to capture end-user needs and design interfaces for technology initiatives including desktop, web, and mobile applications. Additionally, you will be responsible for communication and collaboration with the development team to ensure quality deliverables.
- Accountable for the interaction design of software development projects.
- Decompose, refine, and document end-user requirements using appropriate graphical & textual techniques, including use cases, diagrams, process models, wireframes, functional and technical specifications.
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts.
- Lead development of interaction design and related specifications, documentation, and business cases.
- Participate in architecting the logical design of the system with the technical team, including screen design and specifications, data modeling, and documentation of logical processing flows.
- Participate QA process from both a functional and usability perspective.
- Keep abreast of current design tools, techniques, and methodologies
- Bachelor's degree with at least three to five years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One or more years of experience using Angular 2+
- Familiarity with managing Node Package Modules (NPM)
- Experience in large-scale system implementation efforts following a standard software development lifecycle approach (scrum desired).
- Passionate about providing high quality, impactful solutions to real business opportunities and challenges.
- Demonstrated experience with end-user requirements analysis, interaction design, and usability testing.
- Knowledge of industry standard development methodologies and technologies.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
ProModel's work environment is fast-paced, challenging, and FUN! We are always looking for bright, enthusiastic, and innovative individuals to enhance our team. If you are results-focused, a team player, and you are as enthused about your own growth possibilities as you are about cutting-edge technology and business success, you belong at ProModel Corporation!
At ProModel, we both recognize and appreciate the fact that our most important asset is our employees. In order to attract and retain such invaluable talent, we offer industry-leading medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term/long-term disability insurance benefits. Additionally, we offer a 401K plan with Company match, flexible spending accounts, tuition assistance, 10 paid holidays, and paid vacation, personal, and sick time. We realize that such a generous benefits package is virtually unheard of in today's market. This exemplifies our commitment to our employees!