Are you a skilled Campaign Materials Strategist who believes in lending your skills to end hunger? If so, consider being a Major Gift Officer for the San Francisco Marin Food Bank.
The SF Marin Food Bank is comprised of a dedicated team of approximately 150 staff working collaboratively to provide close to 50 million pounds of food to over 210,000 people in the Bay Area – a region where 1 in 4 people are at risk of hunger. We are currently looking for a Campaign Materials Strategist to help in leading our program efforts of our organization. See job description below and apply today if you would like to join us in our mission to end hunger.
The Campaign Materials Strategist plays an essential role in the San Francisco-Marin Food Bank’s capital campaign. In partnership with the Campaign Director, the Strategist will focus on the development of customized proposals, prospect briefings and other materials. The Strategist will own the critical tasks associated with driving the campaign donor pipeline through the solicitation cycle. They will be a seasoned, highly experience fundraising professional accustomed to delivering polished, strategic, and very sophisticated materials for a highly discerning donor and volunteer audience.
Part-time 15-20 hours per week
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT: (The physical and environmental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
Environment: Standard office
Finger dexterity: Requires typing on standard computer.
TALKING: Ability to speak on phone and face to face.
HEARING: Able to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information.
REPETITIVE MOTIONS: Frequent and regular movements using the wrists, hands, and fingers.
AVERAGE VISUAL ABILITIES: Average, ordinary, visual acuity necessary to view computer screens and documents.
PHYSICAL STRENGTH: Medium to heavy work; requiring stooping and exerting up to 50 lbs. of force lifting, carrying, and or packing food resources or NOT APPLICABLE.
COMMUNICATION AND COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Ability to interpret instructions.
MATHEMATICS ABILITY: Ability to perform basic math skills, use decimals to compute ratios and percentages, and to draw and interpret graphs.
LANGUAGE ABILITY: Fluency in English. Demonstrated excellence in writing and editing.
The San Francisco-Marin Food Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
REMOTE POSITION - CAN RESIDE ANYWHERE IN US
Our client is one of the world’s leading digital performance-based marketing companies, dedicated to providing superior results for our advertisers and media partners. Our client accomplishes this by combining best-in-class expertise in media optimization and targeting with our in-house analytics and big-data technology. They have a strong analytical focus that requires quick reaction in this fast-paced environment. Our success is fueled by employee innovation, data driven decisions and a startup mentality. Our teams are comprised of Software Engineers, Web Developers, Media Buyers, Account Managers and Business Intelligence Analysts. This position is available in our Fort Myers office right across from GCTC. Employees enjoy free lunches, free benefits, unlimited time off, no dress code and company team building trips.
Our client is seeking a motivated Media Buyer to manage mobile performance marketing campaigns across multiple ad networks including Facebook, Instagram, Google & Apple Search - campaign set up, optimization, and budget. This person will also be responsible for:
· Monitoring, optimizing, and reporting performance on campaigns on an ongoing basis
· Meeting new customer acquisition targets, CAC and revenue goals while managing to an efficient budget and LTV
· Developing test plans and experimenting with new user acquisition initiatives, then analyzing performance to identify the highest impact opportunities - including creative testing, product enhancements, pricing, audience development
· Researching, evaluating, and testing into new user acquisition channels
· Working closely with Marketing, Creative, Product & Analytics on campaign development & testing
· Developing new insights and process improvements for internal user acquisition management, analysis, and reporting as needed
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
Mobile app install experience
· Proven track record increasing & scaling customer acquisitions while driving down customer acquisition costs
· Strong communication skills & an analytical background with a bias for developing data-driven solutions
· Highly collaborative - with experience working cross functionally with internal & external teams including Product, Analytics, Finance, Creative to share best practices and inform testing initiatives
· Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment - exhibiting an enthusiastic, flexible and innovative approach to acquisition
· Proficient in platforms such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Adjust 3+ years of acquisition marketing experience with demonstrated proficiency successfully managing mobile performance marketing campaigns across Google UAC, Facebook, Apple Search, and other ad networks
· Demonstrated ability to manage and optimize acquisition budgetsFluency in KPIs such as CPI, CPA, CVR, CPC, CPM and LTV
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (data analysis, pivot tables)
· Success driving incremental volume & returns from creative development/testing and audience development
· Direct to consumer mobile subscription experience