Over the Road
2 weeks out and 4 days home
Endorsements are a plus!
Go to all states, the east coast is not our favorite as well!
Ten-speed, Thirteen-Speed, Automatics, and Reefers!
Miles Guaranteed! No games with your pay!
3 Years Experience and up!
BH 92 Trucking is a family-owned business with leniency and team effort, strong communication, and 24/7 availability. Good pay and good miles it's all up to you, just give us a call and we can talk!
With a shop rite at our disposal in the same building, we make sure our trucks are tight and ready to roll, 15 dispatchers ready to rock and roll, deep experience in the industry, they will make you the miles you need! An office that is full of friendly faces with strong character that will get the job done!
Call 312-519-4784 for more answers to your questions!
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Sacramento is NOW HIRING for multiple movers and drivers for our growing team. We are located inside the Depot Park off of Florin Perkins Road, between Elder Creek and Fruitridge in South Sacramento.
We are currently searching for hard-working, dedicated, professional individuals to help us deliver excellent service to customers. As a mover or driver, you will have a partner and together provide a world class customer service experience in the handling of each customer's possessions. This position provides a unique opportunity for those looking to combine general labor with their customer service talents.
We have many employees that are receiving Overtime Daily and Weekly and bringing home an additional $200 in tips per week.
MORE THAN MOVING JUST A MOVING COMPANY
Join our family now,
APPLY USING THE LINK BELOW:
- Fast paced, independent work environment!
- Competitive hourly rates, tips from customers & monthly bonuses!
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance offered
- 401K Program
- Burn while you Earn
- Opportunity for growth – We move people forward!
- Safely move, pack and unpack customer belongings
- Greet customers and complete walk-through of premises
- Drive a 26 foot moving truck (Drivers)
- Perform truck inspections and inventory checks
- Complete paperwork and payment collection
- Communicate professionally in English
- Valid driver's license and good driving record (Drivers)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Positive attitude, exceptional dependability
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong logic/math skills
- Stamina to lift heavy items (100 lbs or more) repeatedly
- 100% drug free
Hiring 5 CDL Class A driver with minimum 2 years of verified proof of experience.
Regional Intermodal – EVERYDAY HOME (Up to 14hr/day)
-Monday-Friday (Off weekends and holidays) (there is work on weekends, you volunteer)
-No touch Freight
-Well maintained trucks
-The Regional mostly like IL, WI, IA, IN, KY, MI, and depending on the market other states are not off-limits.
throughout the day you may do 53 Van, Reefer, or containers.
Drivers Can Expect:
- $1250 per week Local for 5 days ($250)
- .55 cpm
- Average weekly settlement $1,300 / $1,600 / Week
We also have newer 53' Air Ride Dry Vans in very good condition roadworthy and clean.
Our very flexible and always available dispatch team will work with you every step of the way.
-Bonuses for clean roadside inspections, safe driving and referrals
Minimum Safety Requirements:
. Must be a minimum of 24 years of age
. Must have 2yrs or more experience
. Must have Class A CDL tractor trailer interstate driving
- No major violations or accidents in 3-year period
Drivers with Clean DOT inspections on PSP will have advantage on hiring.
Office Location for Applications: 6633 West 65th Street, Bedford Park, IL 60638
Text her a pic of your CDL Mon-Fri and get approved by insurance today.
Text Nancy your CDL for Pre Approval to 708-846-814
Keep Trucking ELD
Dash Cam 1 way only
Driver Referral Bonus
Road Side Inspection Bonus
LEVEL 1 Inspection : $250 (truck, trailer, and driver)
LEVEL 2 Inspection : $150 (truck and driver)
LEVEL 3 Inspection : $50 (driver only)
Austin Trucking is a New Company. Austin Trucking is accepting applications for full time Drivers need clean H-6 from the DMV. No tickets or accident in the last 3 years. Have good work ethnic. Class C license, Pass the background check. Paid Bi-weekly. Paid sick time. No Experience Needed for Helpers. Work 6 to 7 days a week. Involves continual lifting. Weigh 25- 105lbs. Helpers don't need a license. (Appearances guidelines Clean and groom) A driver helper works with drivers to deliver products or equipment to customers and clients. Driver helpers are responsible for all tasks with the exception of driving, such as loading and unloading the truck, interacting with customers, and filling out paperwork to record deliveries. All drivers helpers work fulltime. This is a fast-paced, outdoor position that requires the ability to continually lift items and carry packages that can weigh as much as 105 pounds or more. Start time early as 6:00am or 7:00am late finishes are common with this job. Interviews only on Tuesday and Wednesday only Call (760) 607-6486 or email your resume to Austintrucking52gmail.com
Attention Drivers: Crum Trucking, Inc.
Crum Trucking is a family owned and operated company since 1963
Dedicated Lane Available NOW!
$1166-$1300 Weekly Average
We are currently looking for Class A CDL Drivers to fill a Dedicated Route in the Columbus, Ohio area.
3 Trips One Week, 2 Trips Next: Home Every Other Night
Crum Drivers Enjoy:
- Assigned Truck
-Vacation After 6 Months
- Health Insurance & Retirement Options
For details call: 888-542-4197 x 92
or visit www.crumtrucking.com
✪✪✪ Home Weekly OTR Class A CDL Truck Driver ✪✪✪
In this OTR Position With Summit Trucking LLC. , Be Home Weekly And Make A Great Income!
Click here to apply: https://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/c/summitttrucking
• Home Time: 2 days per 5-7 Days Out
• Schedule: 5 - 7 Days
• Average Miles Per Week: 2,800 +
• Equipment: Late-Model Kenworth And Freightliners (2016 - 2020 models, ALL equipment is under factory warranty)
• Weekly Compensation: Average $1,200
• Annual Compensation: Average $62,400
• Per Diem Pay
• Paid Vacation: 1 Week On Year Anniversary
• Home Weekends
• Home Every 48-72 Hours During The Week (Sometimes more)
• Mileage Starts At $.50 Cents Per Miles
• Most Loads Are Drop Hook
• No Touch Freight
• $100 Clean DOT Roadside Inspection Bonus
• Referral Bonus
• Performance Bonus
Benefits and More:
• United Healthcare
• Dental (Optional)
• Vision (Optional)
• Cancer, Accident Short Term Disability (Optional)
• $100,000 Life Insurance, No Medical Questions(Optional)
• 401K Retirement Plan with Up To 5% Company Match (Optional)
• Laundry facilities on the terminal.
• Drivers showers on the terminal
• FREE WiFi available for Drivers at the terminal
• Advancement Opportunities.
• No Fee Pet Policy (Up to one pet per truck).
• Day One Passenger Program.
• 24/7 Dispatch and Safety.
• Class A CDL
• 24 Years Of Age Or Older
• DOT Pre-Employment Drug Screen / No Previous DOT Drug Screen Failures
• 24 Months Verifiable, Recent Tractor-Trailer Experience
• Clean Driving Record / No history of revoked or suspended driver's license.
· No DUI, DWI or Reckless Driving violations in the past 10 years. (Not more than one DUI/DWI.)
· Not more than four (4) places of employment in the previous twelve (12) months.
• Not More Than Two Moving Violations in the Last 12 Months or Three in the Last 24 Months.
• No At Fault Accidents in the previous 16 months.
Click here to APPLY NOW
Please note that in order for us to process your application you will need to "https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/Resource/Index/Registration-Driver-Instructions"> register as a Driver for the FMCSA Clearinghouse.
https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/Register"> Click HERE to Register