MDVIP-affiliated practice seeking a Medical Assistant to become a part of our team as a patient coordinator! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Answering phones, scheduling appointments, checking patients -in and -out, and other administrative tasks.
- At times, work with the clinical team to perform routine tasks such as rooming patients, obtaining vitals, EKGs, PFTs, venipuncture, and vaccine administration
- Previous Medical Assistant experience with proven work history preferred
- Completion of MA training and registration/certification is required to become part of our team.
- Comfort with EMRs - experience with Athena and Phreesia strongly preferred
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Competitive salary and benefits are available. Pre-employment drug screening is required.