The Part-Time Tasting Room Associate is responsible for hospitality and customer service for all tour and storefront operations. Performs and schedules standard tours as well as private and specialty tours and tastings. Provides support for distillery hosted and private events at the visitors’ center. The Tasting Room Associate is responsible for offering a premium, brand-centric experience for all visitors to the distillery. Supports merchandise sales, inventory and stock management.
Tour and Storefront Operations:
· Perform routine tours and selling merchandise.
· Educate visitors on the Hangar 1 Brand, production process and vodka tasting techniques
· Specialty and VIP tours for valued accounts, private groups and special guests
· Daily store sales and tour number reporting.
· Support the execution of private events in the distillery event space
· Support the execution of off-site events as needed
· Assist with distillation and distillery maintenance as needed
· Assist with bottling and blending
· Support production staff and activities
· Proven success with prior experience in Hospitality, Tourism, Marketing, Sales, or a related discipline preferred.
· BA Degree in related field preferred
· Experience with POS inventory tracking systems
· Experience in retail, inventory management or e-commerce
· Excellent customer service, interpersonal and organizational skills
· Microsoft Office expertise
· Must be able to work flexible hours, most working hours occur evenings, weekends, and holidays
Our Mission: Explore. Play. Connect
Vision: To provide world class customer service so every guest can walk away with a unique Colorado experience.
Start Date: July/August 2020
Please only apply if you live in or can regularly commute to the Denver area. All our tours leave from Denver.
Aspire Tours (aspire-tours.com) is a local, fast growing company with an awesome and fun culture.
We are looking for tour guides to help us share Colorado with others. You should be confident, mature, open-minded and have a great sense of humor. Solid organizational skills, great communication, and problem solving skills are required. Natural leaders and a team players that are flexible, curious, and great listeners. Have a love for Colorado, the outdoors, and you are a people person. You are reliable, intuitive and know how to act under pressure and high stress situations. This is an amazing job opportunity to be outside, connect with people from all over the world and make good money. If you love to work hard and have fun at the same time this is the job for you.
Interested candidates should provide a resume, cover letter, and 3 references.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary/Seasonal, Contractors
Grapevine Wine Tours is hiring Tour Guides immediately. Guides must have a Class B, P Endorsement CDL, and an engaging, helpful personality. Job consists of driving our guests in our 24-passenger buses to stops on the tour, enthusiastically inform and promote the city of Grapevine and its wine making history, and ensure that our guests have an enjoyable, safe experience. Applicants must be able to pass DOT drug test. Retirees, firefighters and school bus drivers are encouraged to apply.
Lake Travis Zipline Adventures is seeking FUN, ADVENTUROUS, OUTGOING and SAFETY ORIENTED... ZIPLINE TOUR GUIDES! Our Season runs March 1st - November 30th. We are currently hiring for our 2019 season. Must be physically fit, confident at speaking and entertaining the public. Training provided. Applicants required to work weekends and holidays throughout our season. Leadership qualities a must! Part time position (25-35 hrs wk), $10.80/Hr + Tips (Average $20.00+/hr with tips) must be 18 or older. You can reply to this posting with your resume. Training will begin in February 2019.
check us out on FACEBOOK -Lake Travis Zipline Adventures or ziplaketravis.com
Skills and Knowledge:
· Enjoys engaging visitors, answering questions, and offering travel advice.
· Has an awareness of current special events, exhibits and cultural trends.
· Demonstrates patience, tolerance, and sensitivity to guests and colleagues.
· Exceptional verbal communication, listening, and presentation skills to handle customers in a friendly and helpful manner.
· Delivering a tour narrative in an energetic, enthusiastic and professional manner.
· Presenting accurate statistics and dates through engaging stories.
· Adding tasteful and appropriate personal anecdotes and enhancements to the tour narrative.
· Knows and loves everything about New Orleans.
· Has a Tour Guide Permit issued by the City of New Orleans.
· High School education or higher.
· 7 Days a week scheduling of Daytime Shifts
· Part Time & Full Time Positions
· Scheduling Mix: Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour, Cemetery Walking Tour, French Quarter Walking Tour, Garden District Walking Tour.
TOUR GUIDE – FULL TIME/PART TIME
Guide Job Description
At A Day Away Kayak Tours, you can have the privilege to kayak in phenomenal areas whilegetting paid for it! As exciting as that is, our mission is more than turning a hobby into a living. We believe that connecting man with nature makes both healthier, so our patrons are our focus. As a guide, you will be tasked with enhancing the patron experience on every tour. First and foremost, our team must provide for the safety of all patrons. But more than that, the effect of friendly, informative, and engaging guides cannot be underestimated. Patrons can have a great time even if nature is not putting on “a good show” for the tour, ifthey walk away feeling like they made connections. This is the epitome of the guide’s job. Facilitating connection.
· Arrive at each tour on time, rested, and ready to work hard
· Follow instructions of the Trip Leader in execution of each trip
· Inform Trip leader of problem paddlers or dangerous situations
· Unload, clean, and prepare equipment for patrons
· Execute guide duties from a framework of teamwork
o Positive team environment ensures success of the individual, the team and the business
o Be proactive—if you see something that needs to be done: Do It. Don’t wait to be asked
o Job is not done until the vehicles are clean and all is secure and ready for the next trip
o Check and double check for equipment, trailers, and for misplaced gear
· Ensure patrons are safe on all tours
o Life Jackets on and buckled
o Stay in boats unless directed to get out
o No alcohol/drugs – patron or guide
o Stay with group
o Pay attention: looking for paddlers that are struggling
o Remain alert for potential hazards at all times on the shoreline and on the water
· Engage patrons appropriatelyto make their trip enjoyable and safe
o Talking and taking initiative in engaging them. ASK QUESTIONS about themselves…
o Help them paddle effectively and safely
o Have FUN with them
o Tow patrons should circumstance demand
o Maintain a positive, cheerful attitude
o Be willing to deliver firm instruction should a patron divert from instructions given
· Know and follow all ADA Policies
Pay: varies based on experience and credentials, but guides can expect to make an average of at least $12-$15/hr with tips. Opportunity for increase if promoted to Trip Lead or by earning external certifications.
· CPR Certification is mandatory and at your expense; it is your responsibility to locate a training facility and schedule such training. If you are able to join us for our annual Guide Training in May, you will have an opportunity to earn it with the instructor we provide(You have 60 days from the date of hire to obtain a CPR certification.)
· ADA Policies:We have 1 mandatory day of policy training for the year. During this training, we will go over all company policies & procedures for the year.
· ACA Kayaking Certification is required annually for all guides. This certification is provided by ADA to all staff at the start of the summer season (May) for FREE.
How to Apply for Position
For more information, you can call the A Day Away Office.
Resumes need to be emailed by April 31st, 2016.
Interviews will take place in April. While we sincerely appreciate all applicants, only those candidates selected will be contacted to set up an interview date & time.
Are you the type of person who enjoys learning and wearing many different hats? Two James Distillery is seeking a reliable, energetic, flexible, hardworking individual with an amazing outgoing personality to add to our family. We are seeking someone to share information about our distillery with the public by giving tours of the distillery. We also would need this person to be comfortable barbacking and with assisting our distillers in the distillery when needed. This position requires availability during the week, on the weekends and occasional late nights. Please do not apply if you do not have this availability. If you think you would be a great fit for this position, please send a cover letter with your availability and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org