Flowerboy Project in Venice, CA is looking for one barista to join our team. We are located on 824 Lincoln Blvd. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, and reliable.Responsibilities
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
Compensation is $15 + tips
LA Shades and Blinds provides Los Angeles commercial clients with the highest quality blind installation solutions available anywhere in the City of Angels.Our experts work directly with you to determine the best type of blinds for you that fit squarely to fill your aesthetic, comfort, light flow, energy efficiency, and budgetary needs. With a wide variety of blind types to select, and nearly endless aesthetic, color, and finish solutions, LA Shades and Blinds is your one-stop solution for all of your commercial blind installation needs.
With a customer service orientation, accurately perform assigned portions of telephone answering, appointment scheduling, and verification of benefits.
IMPORTANT - PREFERENCE GIVEN TO RESUMES SUBMITTED WITH A COVER LETTER
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Telephone Answering and Appointment Scheduling
Appropriate duties for the call center include:
Other Shared and Common Duties
Help Group is currently seeking a full-time bright, dynamic, dedicated individual to join our team as Remote Administrative Assistant in Sherman Oaks, CA. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading integration, designing, building, and administering a hyper-converged environment of Dell VXRail and VMW. This includes Developing and implementing and maintaining network management and server environments/ infrastructures for high availability and disaster recovery requirements.
Founded in 1975, The Help Group is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive nonprofit of its kind in the United States serving adolescents and young adults with special needs related to autism spectrum disorder, learning disabilities, ADHD, developmental delays, abuse and emotional problems.
We are looking for an assistant to provide administrative support to our team while working remotely. You will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Skype, Zoom and Google Hang out. Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision. Responsibilities include
Respond to emails and phone calls
Book travel and accommodations
Manage a contact list
Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records
Organize managers’ calendars
Perform market research
Create presentations, as assigned
Address employees administrative queries
Provide customer service as first point of contact
Proven experience as an assistant working remotely or relevant role
Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
Excellent time management skills
Solid organizational skills
High school diploma; additional qualifications as an Administrator or Executive Assistant are a plus
Bonhams is a privately owned international auction house. Founded in 1793, we hold more than 400 specialist sales a year in 60 different categories at our flagship salerooms in London, New York, Los Angeles, and Hong Kong.
We are seeking a driven and agile full-time Cataloguer for our Los Angeles based Prints Department for immediate hire. Reporting to the Director of Prints this role will oversee all pre and post-sale administration and cataloguing of incoming property for the department.
• Own and oversee full cycle pre-and post-sale administration for the Prints and Multiples department
• Catalogue incoming property for sale and oversee photography of each item, liaising with artist foundations to obtain reproduction permissions
• Work with our Marketing department to meet advertising deadlines
• Oversee authentication and property control, tracking consignments and artwork movements, research and maintain a progress database accessible by all but accountable to you, monitor adverts, monitor special terms in proposals, contributing catalogue notes, liaise with senior staff over sensitive areas and assist with condition reporting prior to the Prints and Multiples sale
• Liaison with specialists to ensure prompt advice and service to our customers and complete initial research to develop specialist knowledge across the field
• Continue to play a leading role in business intelligence and client research; updating databases and anticipating growth areas by staying informed of industry news
• Keep accurate records and files for customers, sales and external consultants
• Efficiently handle queries by phone, email, in person and during valuations alongside specialists
• Keep exploring areas where your career can grow in terms of client development, expertise, and ultimately business getting, be comfortable business getting when possible
• Perform all duties associated with receiving and processing of property, and manage installations and deinstallations
• This position may require travel for previews and appraisal clinics, and occasionally will require weekend availability for said previews and cataloguing deadlines
· Additional tasks and responsibilities may be assigned to you by your manager
· One to three years demonstrated experience cataloging works of art within a collections information system or research setting
· Bachelor’s degree in art, art history, museum studies, information sciences, or related discipline
· Thorough knowledge and passion for the field of Prints and Multiples is preferred · Outstanding people skills and ability to grow and establish relationships with others
· Be comfortable in a public facing role, past presentation experience is a plus · Solid administrative and time management skills and proficiency in Outlook/Word platforms
· Affinity for discretion and confidentiality
· Foreign language skills are a plus
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with ‘Cataloguer, Prints’ in the subject line.
Bonhams offers health, dental and vision benefit options, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) retirement savings plan, paid time off, pre-tax commuter benefits and more. We thank you for your interest in this position, please note that we will only contact candidates chosen for further consideration. No phone inquiries please.
Bonhams is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to fight for equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to an inclusive work environment.
Seaside is looking to hire credentialed teachers (our currently enrolled in a credentialing program) for elementary level instruction.
Job requirements include teaching students in-home or at our learning center in private and small group settings.
We are looking for full-time but would be open to part-time for the right candidate.
Must be confident designing curriculum based on CA state standards for student K - 5th grade.
The role of Data and Project Coordinator is a dynamic position that moves fluidly between metric-driven departments, reporting directly to the head of Continuous Improvement and Organizational Development.This role is comprised of generating various daily, weekly and monthly reports that communicate the state of key performance indicators across the organization.The Data and Project Coordinator will work with the Manager to analyze data provided in reports and evaluate key areas of interest for improvement and expansion.While much of the day-to-day will focus on the generation and analysis of reports, this individual will also assist in the implementation of projects that execute on strategy driven down from upper management, centered around business growth, scaling, and process improvement.This is an entry-to-mid level position with the expectation that (upon proven performance and a developed internal understanding of the organization) this individual will grow to take on larger portions of the day-to-day business operations and growth strategy.Our company is driven by 3 key pieces: product, process, and people, and we are looking for the right person for this newly developed role.
On-site, Full Time
As a member of our team, the Loan Processor will work on-site to evaluate residential loan application packages in adherence with product guidelines and company standards. The Loan Processor will act as a liaison between the loan officer, customers and various departments throughout the company.
· Process residential mortgage loans in accordance with FNMA, FHLMC, FHA and VA internal guidelines ensuring compliance with company and investor standards.
· Review and analyze borrower profiles, credit reports, title reports, income documentation and assets, including complex business returns.
· Demonstrate proficiency in automated underwriting applications and ability to assess results.
· Submit loans to the underwriting department and process requirements of underwriting decision.
· Proactively and consistently communicate with the borrowers, loan officers, agents and operations staff on status of the loan.
· Responsible for daily updates within the LOS and CRM.
· Communicate file needs and conditions to all parties involved.
· Responsible for ordering Closing Disclosures and assessing timelines to ensure on-time closings.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Proficiency with DU and LP, FHA Connection and VA Portal
· Knowledge of HECM loans
· Excellent level of oral and written communication skills.
· Excellent analytic skills, attention to detail, and ability to work within time constraints.
· Excellent level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
· Intermediate level of computer skills, including the ability to function in a windows environment utilizing Outlook, Word and Excel. Calyx Point experienced desired.
· Ability to process a pipeline of 35 loans per month and close a minimum of 15 loans per month.
· Ability to rapidly acquire detailed knowledge of departmental policies, practices and procedures.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent.
· Three to five years' experience as a processor. Experience with product guidelines for conventional mortgages and government mortgages and with industry standard underwriting system.
We are an award winning digital ad agency who has been recognized for multiple accolades for our bright company culture, innovative tech solutions, clients satisfactory and many others. As a leader in the Marketing industry we know that holistic, omnichannel strategies are what drive transformational growth.
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to develop our next generation CRM platform. This initiative is vital to the success and growth of the company and this individual will participate in the overall system design. The primary functions will be integrating with marketing and other 3rd party APIs to give employees a seamless interface that they engage with on a daily basis. This candidate will also be working closely with all of our agency service teams as well as our internal teams to help deliver web-tailored solutions that solve day to day issues that they face.
You Must Have
· 5+ years of recent experience in Python
· Experience working in a Marketing/Digital Ad industry
· Recent experience in a senior developer or architect role; ideally, you have delivered business-critical software to large enterprises
· Expert knowledge of design patterns, multiprocessing and multithreading in Python
· Advanced SQL skills
· Experience with cloud OLAP database platforms such as Big Query and Snowflake
· Experience developing and deploying to cloud providers such as AWS and Google Cloud Platform
· Experience designing and developing REST- based APIs
· Work with open-source tools like Airflow, Kafka, Docker, pylookml
· Experience with ReactJS based web application development
You Will Be
· Developing scalable, efficient, and automated processes and data pipelines, in addition to diagnosing and debugging problems with existing structures
· Collaborating with UX team to ensure that the user experience is intuitive and responsive
· Developing ReactJS based web applications based on provided wireframes and design comps
· Advocating for Test Driven Development and assist QA in understanding the requirements and review test scripts
Contract to potential hire
Construction firm located in the San Fernando, CA area is currently seeking a full-time Accounts Payable Specialist to join their growing team. Ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
Salary for this role will be in the $50-55k annual range. Please provide an updated resume in MS WORD format to be considered for this opportunity.
Hollywood Smoothies is looking for an energetic self-motivated individual to join our team as a barista. The Smoothie Barista is responsible to provide an exceptional customer service. Be prepare to serve all products with a friendly attitude and individualized attention towards each customer. He/she is also responsible for educating customers about our products. The barista fulfills all duties needed to maintain the appearance of the store and a safe environment.
American Transportation is currently looking to hire an experienced DIESEL MECHANIC to oversee our 40+ vehicle fleet in Thousand Oaks, CA. Applicant must have extensive experience in working with Full Size School and Coach Buses as well as Heavy Duty Diesel and CNG engines. Applicant must have strong organizational skills in order to manage projects with other mechanics. Applicant should have general understanding of DOT and CHP regulations for vehicle inspections. Schedule must be flexible and applicant must be willing to be on-call for emergency services.
We are looking for a search marketing account manager to join our creative team in a dynamic, fast-paced online marketing/advertising environment. The ideal candidate will feel confident and comfortable multitasking, and open to learning new web practices. You will be managing client requests and handle a variety of tasks including managing SEM campaigns and internal project management. You must have excellent phone skills, strong written/verbal English skills, be extremely detail-oriented, and have a 'can-do' attitude.
Google AdWords + Analytics Certified
Some SEO experience (content writing / general understanding)
High level of initiative and follow-through
Enthusiastic, self-starter with a team-player outlook
Ability to work and solve problems independently with minimal supervision
Possess excellent communication skills
Please send along your resume and salary requirements.
Residential Community Lead Maintenance Technician
Responsible for preparation of vacant apartments, general maintenance repairs and Service Requests, preventive maintenance and help with projects for the residential apartment community.
Reports to: Community Manager and/or Maintenance Supervisor.
Supervises: Maintenance Staff
Maintenance & Service:
This job description is not an all-inclusive list of functions and tasks. Job functions may be added, deleted or modified at any time by the management team. Receipt or possession of this job description does not constitute a contract of employment.
Xpress Lube Service Center has been servicing Southern California car owners since the early 70's and is looking for positive hardworking individuals to join our team. We are looking for candidates of all levels but you must like cars. helping people, working outside, and working as part of a customer focused team. Your primary functions will be oil and filter service on passenger cars as well as fluid and filters and other check points involving fluids and filters. You will also be involved with providing the customer with the best experience possible as our business is all about repeat customers and the consistency of the experience. You will help maintain a clean and safe workplace as those are a priority in our shops. If you are looking to enter the automotive industry and like helping people you will be a good fit for our team. We like to promote from within and are growing in Ventura County. We are willing to train but you must have an eagerness to learn and be able to lift up to 50 pounds. .We have full time positions with 40+ hours a week and with sales commissions available at all of our locations.
Assist chef and head cooks with running an efficient, professional kitchen, and also help maintain its cleanliness.
- at least 1 year experience working as a cook helper
- great with handling the job tasks at busy times
- great attitude
- Can read, write and speak English
We are seeking an Executive Sous Chef to join our team! You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and dedicate time to expanding our clientele base to establish the restaurant's brand and reputation.
We are a small private practice specializing in orthodontics for kids, teens and adults. We have two doctors in the practice and one practice location. Our practice is approximately 50% braces (Damon braces) and 50% Invisalign.
We are looking to add another orthodontic assistant to join our team! This can be a full time position with benefits for applicants who are willing to commit to 30+ hours per week. Part time work also available.
Ideal candidates would have the following traits:
Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) or certified orthodontic assistant (OA) preferred.
Salary ranges from $20-$30+/hour depending on certification and level of experience.
Currently hiring in our Business Development Department.
Telemarketing specialists to work in our Hawthorne location.
As the first stage in the sales process, you would reach out to potential customers, and set appointments for our sales team. If your appointments turn into closed sales, we offer commissions + weekly incentives + quarterly bonuses.
We are an equal opportunity employer, with a diverse staff and positive, upbeat work environment.
The hours are 9:00 am to 3:30 pm.
- Prior sales, customer service, or telemarketing experience preferred.
- Good vocabulary and speaking manner.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google, Microsoft Outlook preferred.
- Excellent work habits: be productive and avoid distracting others.
- Positive attitude.
- Live near or have reliable transportation to Hawthorne, CA.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.50 to $16.00 /hour + commission
Avante Technologies is a small telecommunications, CCTV, access control and low voltage cabling company located in Los Angeles near Culver City. We are looking to hire a Field Technician / PBX programmer for a full time position M-F, 8:30-5. Please apply only if you meet the following criteria:
We are looking to hire a full time RDA or certified orthodontic assistant to add to our team at Culver City Orthodontics. We offer full benefits (medical, holidays, sick leave, vacation, 401K plan). We are a private orthodontic practice with 2 doctors and 1 location. Our office is approximately 50% Invisalign and 50% braces. We treat all ages (kids, teens and adults). Hourly pay depends on level of experience and certification. Please contact us if interested!
Culver City Orthodontics
30 Hours per week
Collect Rents, coordinate repairs, light janitorial, light maintenance, prepare and deliver notices, lease vacant apartments, prepare reports weekly, attended training sessions, supervise vendors, inspect work performed by vendors once completed, and computer skills required as there is some data entry.
Foresight Mental Health is hiring a California licensed mental health therapist (LPC, LPCC, LCSW, LMFT) to join our growing team. Therapists will primarily be doing 1:1 pyschotherapy with our members on a weekly or biweekly basis.
*All therapy is virtual during the COVID pandemic, until we can safely return to offices.
Our approach to care is deeply holistic -- our clinical team consists of therapists, psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, neuropsychologists, and nutritionists.
We have created our own EHR and EMR for our clinical team to use in the office, making charting and documentation more efficient and accurate. We are working to make mental health care data-driven, personalized, and technologically advanced. By leveraging our current technology of pharmacogenetic testing, next-generation clinical decision support software and analytics framework, wearables, electronic patient outcome monitoring, digital health applications, we believe this will enable us to drastically improve the standard of mental health care.
As we grow, our engineering team will add AI-driven chat-bots, optimize psychotherapy, train machine learning models, and build mental health assessment software. Longer-term, we are working on integrating whole-exome sequencing, electroencephalography (EEG), transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), electroconvulsive therapy (ECT), brain scans, and much more to our clinics.
We credential all of our providers with multiple insurance panels in California, which takes approximately three months. Start dates are typically three months from hire date.
License or Certification:
Due to the virus, though I will be still accepting applications, this will be placing this on hold for the time being. as hours for my current team have been severely cut. I will start reaching out once things might be looking to get back to normal.
We are seeking a Cleaning Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
Starting Pay is $13.00/hr with between 20 - 30 hours a week.
The Opportunity | Senior Assembler
Under minimal supervision, the Senior Assembler follows process instructions and blueprints to assemble components and achieve final configuration required on drawings for the production of the company's products.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
The Substance Use Counselor works under the direction of the Clinical Director or Team Lead. The Substance Use Counselor provides face-to-face services to clients who are involved with state, County, and city entities (e.g., probation, courts), and facilitates access to and completion of Substance Use Disorder (SUD) treatment. The Substance Use Counselor conducts initial screenings using the ASAM Triage tool and determines which Substance Use Disorder services are most appropriate for individuals based on an ASAM brief triage assessment outcome. The Substance Use Counselor provides outreach and engagement, eligibility and enrollment, education, screening, appointment scheduling, reminders and follow-up. The Substance Use Counselor will provide service navigation, ancillary referrals and linkages, documentation and reporting and agency and community education.
PRINICIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Performs outreach in order to engage clients in substance use treatment referral services.
· Verifies client benefits (e.g. Medi-Cal, My Health LA) in order to qualify for treatment services and refer for enrollment assistance.
· Provides education to clients about the various treatment settings in order for the client to evaluate the program that will best fit their needs.
· Performs client screenings using the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) triage tool, outreaches to treatment providers for available intakes using the Service Bed Availability Tool (SBAT), schedules intake appointments, and conducts reminder calls and follow-up.
· Provides service navigation (e.g. coordinating with county entities), ancillary referrals and linkages (e.g. referrals to the Department of Mental Health) and documentation and reporting (e.g. TCPX, CMAR, LRS, Sage).
· Provides agency and community education to community partners or referral entities on Client Engagement Navigation Services and other treatment-related topics.
· Documents in the electronic health record (EHR) for the specialty SUD system, known as Sage, and captures client service utilization, progress, and outcome information so this information can be reported to SAPC and the referring state, county, city and hospital entities.
· Completes the one-time and annual trainings required to conduct services under Los Angeles County’s Substance Use Disorder Treatment System.
· Implements and consistently practices harm reduction, trauma informed care, housing first and integrated care interventions.
· Able to serve a diverse vulnerable client populations and communicate effectively in a culturally competent manner.
· Able to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment, utilizing professional, open and respectful communication. Maintains a solution focused, strengths based and client centered approach with managers, co-workers and clients of HHCLA.
· Ensures performance management standards are met through ongoing supervision addressing barriers as they arise.
· Maintains client records according to HIPAA and adheres to all client confidentiality requirements and standards.
· Complies and maintains familiarity with agency and program policies and procedures and other applicable regulations.
· Attends and participates in supervision, staff meetings, trainings, conferences, workshops, and special projects to promote professional development.
· Models HHCLA approach, mission and core values in all communication, correspondence, community events, coalitions and advocacy efforts.
· Reports to work on time and maintains reliable and regular attendance.
· Maintains current licensing and/or certification as required for position.
· Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
Education and Work Experience:
Substance Use Counselor will be registered and/or certified counselors and/or Licensed Practitioners of the Healing Arts (LPHAs) (e.g. Associate Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Associate Marriage and Family Therapists, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists). Substance Use Counselor will also need to complete one-time training requirements in the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) screening tool, Motivational Interviewing, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, clinical documentation, treatment planning and overdose prevention and Naloxone administration. In addition, they must complete annual training in the topics of HIV/AIDS/STIs/Hepatitis, Cultural Competency, Confidentiality and Human Trafficking and maintain active CPR and First Aid certification.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Familiar with the principles of Harm Reduction, Motivational Interviewing, Trauma Informed Care, Housing First and Integrated Care.
· Familiar with the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM).
· Experience working with culturally diverse communities and vulnerable populations.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, office personnel, other employees and the general public.
· Ability to work in fast-paced, high energy environment.
· Ability to define problems and use critical thinking skills to identify solutions.
· Ability to work independently and with others – including other employees, clients and members of the public -- in face-to-face and telephonic contexts.
· Ability to multi-task, establish priorities and manage time, meet deadlines and perform duties under time constraints.
· Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing work demands.
· Maintain high level of concentration and attention to detail for extended periods of time.
· Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or concerns.
· Maintain a high level of ethical and professional standards in accordance with agency policies.
· Computer literate (basic working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook) and data/electronic records and able to maneuver different websites.
· Must possess a valid California Driver’s License, properly registered vehicle and insurance.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
· Counselors must be registered or certified by a Certifying Organization that is approved by the Department of Alcohol and Drug Programs (ADP) (e.g. CAADE, CADTP or CCAPP) in the field of substance use and addiction treatment. Additionally, per contractual requirements, registered counselors who have not completed any coursework or who have partially completed coursework toward becoming certified must be enrolled in a course equaling a minimum of forty-five (45) hours of formal instruction with an approved substance use disorder education program (e.g. CAADE, CCAPP or CADTP) on relevant substance use disorder related topics, and do so annually until certified. Registered counselors who have completed their coursework toward becoming certified will need to complete forty-five (45) hours of coursework or continuing education units annually until certified. Proof of completion of coursework or continuing education will need to be provided to the supervisor and kept in staff files. All registered counselors must complete the certification process within five (5) years from the date of becoming registered. All counselors must fulfill the continuing education requirements specified in Title 9, Chapter 8, which includes the requirement of completing forty (40) hours of continuing education units every two (2) years.
· Licensed Practitioners of the Healing Arts (LPHAs) comprise the following clinical professionals: physicians (MD or DO), nurse practitioners (NP), physician assistants (PA), registered nurses (RN), registered pharmacists (RP), licensed clinical psychologists (LCP), licensed clinical social workers (LCSW), licensed professional clinical counselors (LPCC), licensed marriage and family therapists (LMFT), and license-eligible LPHAs. License-eligible LPHAs are individuals who have completed an advanced degree and are registered with the State-licensing authority for the respective field to obtain supervised clinical hours for licensure (e.g. Associate Social Workers, Associate Marriage and Family Therapists) and working under appropriate supervision of a licensed mental health professional. LPHAs must also complete a minimum of five (5) hours of continuing education related to addiction every two (2) years.
· All Client Engagement Specialists must maintain active registration, certification or licensure status according to the requirements set forth by their respective credentialing body.
· Strong written skills
Staff success and professional development is a priority at HHCLA. Staff will receive weekly individual supervision with their direct supervisor. Additionally, direct service staff will have the opportunity to participate in group supervision, which provides a learning and supportive environment to promote quality client care, self-care and a healthy work environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily; help maintain a health work environment, initiates and maintains professional interactions and communication with HHCLA employees and/or others, and interacts with all levels of organizational staff and management; outside auditors, community partners and/or vendors.
Communication – Effectively and consistently communicates contract and compliance directives to staff. Encourages interactive discussions and maintains an open-door policy. Ensures that all staff within the program are properly educated and informed about matters relating to the agency.
Relationships and Attitude – Models professionalism by maintaining effective working relationships, following all policies and procedures and approaching challenges with a proactive and positive attitude. Also develops strong, trusted relationships with colleagues and customers.
Attendance –Models good attendance by adhering to the regular work schedule and at times works additional or varied hours to accommodate workflow.
Problem Solving – Ability to analyze problems and implement acceptable solutions.
Confidentiality - Maintains the confidentiality of all business documents and correspondence.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to: use hands to produce records and/or documentation in manual or electronic format. The employee is frequently required to stand and sit. The employee must possess ability to ensure significant communication with HHCLA’s community members. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally move or lift up to 25 pounds. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, must be available to work irregular hours, shifts, weekends, holidays. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Employee will constantly work in indoor and outdoor weather conditions.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITY SPECIFICATIONS:
There is one flight of stairs that must be climbed to the 2nd floor at the Beverly Site location. There is no elevator access within the office.
Role and Responsibilities
Create Packing/Delivery Slips/BOL – Must indicate Customer/Attention/Descriptions/Quantities/Job Number/PO Number/Date
Create pack out and shipping labels corresponding with job ticket or production instructions
Contact carrier and schedule shipping for each package. Check with Bindery & Production for incoming skids that need to be wrapped for transport or labeled
Keep inventory of all packing and shipping goods
Daily Shipping Report with tracking numbers, shipping company (send cost w/ job# to production)
Prepare boxes and skids for delivery
Maintain a clean, organize and safe work environment at all times. (Also, consist of sweeping, cleaning up oil or any other debris)
Respond to emails
NOTE: This is a Mid-level position- hourly rate $40-$45 per hour MAX!!
An industry leader in behavioral healthcare (Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system) arena that is poised for rapid growth and expansion. We are working on cutting edge technology projects that will set the standard for the industry in the future.
We are looking for an experienced, and well-rounded .Net Developer that can help us build the next generation of healthcare web applications and grow with the company.
Systems integration and window fashions company in Los Angeles seeks a multitasking superstar for our
Operations Assistant Position.
JOB TITLE: Operations Assistant
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
JOB PURPOSE: Responsible for managing lighting system and widow covering project coordination as well as service coordination for lighting system and window covering issues.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Knowledge & Skills:
• The basic function of the Operations Assistant is to ensure that the company responds quickly to service and repair calls requested by clients within agreed-upon service schedules and perform project coordination tasks with optimum efficiency, safety, profit, and client service.
• Answer all assigned service and project related request via phone or email.
• Ensure that all assigned service and project related calls are handled in a timely manner.
• Ensure that any assigned service and project related response to clients’ is rapid and appropriate personnel are quickly assigned to complete tasks, as needed.
• Create work orders on a daily basis as service calls come in.
• Gather credit card information from new clients.
• Schedule service technicians and prepare any material that may be required.
• Verify that all service labor reports and T&M sheets are being turned in daily from the service technicians.
• Attempt to resolve client complaints prior to escalating the issue to upper management. All client complaints must be reported to the Operations Manager.
• Ensure all completes services are followed up with a phone call to make sure service was completed and the customer is satisfied from the appointment. Report any complaints given by client regarding service technicians or office staff directly to the Operations Manager.
• Submit work or activity reports to accounting department and Operations Manager according to Company policy.
• Make sure the week is closed and reports are given to the Operations Manager.
• All injuries must be reported to the COO and HR immediately upon notification from service technicians.
• Maintain good, business-like relations with other employees, supervisors, trades, suppliers, and clients.
• Adhere to and enforce Company policies regarding safety, ethics, conduct, and appearance.
• Perform all other tasks, within job requirements, as assigned by the Operations Manager.
• When requested, train other employees.
• When necessary and requested, assist other office personnel.
• Perform all other tasks as assigned by Operations Manager such as, processing office supply order twice a month, filing and archiving, overall office organization.
• When necessary and requested by Operations Manager assist with contract coordination such as order follow up, scheduling, or special projects.
• Required: High school or equivalent
• Preferred: Some trade school or business college courses
• Minimum: Three years experience in general contracting, dispatching, or a design firm.
• Preferred: Five years or more in the general construction, or a previous coordinator position.
• Exhibit a high caliber professional, business-like appearance and demeanor.
• Entrepreneurial mindset that’s hard-wired toward learning, change and self-awareness.
• Create a positive work environment and develop positive work relationships with others staff, clients, and vendors.
• Ability to be resilient, flexible and responsive to the changing needs of the business, the industry and clients.
• Take initiative in troubleshooting and problem solving with a solutions-based focus.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team.
• Ability to prioritize and reprioritize as needed to achieve expected results for self and team.
Knowledge & Skills:
• The use of analytical and observational skills which demonstrate an ability to work unsupervised, supervise others, follow company policy, and interact with employees and clients.
• Schedule service calls and perform project coordination in stressful situations.
• Requires analytical and statistical knowledge using electrical construction and installation equipment procedures.
• Language ability includes reading, writing, spelling, basic math, and the ability to communicate clearly on technical and business topics in English.
• Fast-paced environment requiring flexibility, adaptability and resilience in a wide variety of work situations.
• General indoor/outdoor office, yard and warehouse environment with low to high noise levels, low to high heat and cold levels, and low to high dust levels.
• Body Positions: Standing, sitting
• Body Movements: Walking, stooping, bending
• Sensory Abilities: Sighted, voiced, and hearing. Close, color, and peripheral vision with ability to adjust eye focus.
• Lifting: Low – up to 20 lbs.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for individuals with disabilities to fulfill the essential tasks of this position.