We welcome applications from Professional and Management Retirees returning to the workplace
We welcome applications from SAHMs with prior managerial experience, returning to the workplace
Our Store: (What we offer/Benefits)
We are looking for someone:
Our Customers are:
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT
The Store Manager is responsible for overseeing sales, human resources, inventory control, merchandising, providing outstanding client service, and maximizing profits by controlling expenses. Store Managers are held directly accountable for their individual store’s financial results and are responsible for recruiting, staffing, and developing all employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, peers, and management team
• Demonstrates proper etiquette when communicating with internal and external clients (i.e. in-person, phone, e-mail, and written communication)
• Communicates effectively and with a global perspective; develops and maintains professional relationships
• Effectively teaches, demonstrates and implements training programs to ensure staff is trained in product knowledge, clienteling and relationship selling skills
• Promotes and supports the St. John customer loyalty programs
• Create and maintain positive employee relations by leading and developing a professional store team
• Ensure on-going, specific and immediate coaching and feedback delivery of all performance documentation in a timely manner; Monthly Touch Base, store meetings, Performance Review, Employee Notices and Performance Improvement Plan
• Coaches, develops, and motivates the sales team on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to meet sales goals utilizing the following:
o Monthly Touch Base
o Regularly scheduled Store Meetings
o Product Knowledge materials
o Scheduled Selling Floor time to observe, coach, support and to lead by example
• Effectively teaches, demonstrates and ensures all store staff complies with all Company initiatives
• Recruit, hire and develop top sales and management professionals; maintain an active networking group
• Maintain staffing levels in accordance to store headcount
• Develop staff for internal succession planning
• Resolve client issues and requests in a efficient and quick manner
• Demonstrates high level of quality in work, attendance and appearance
• Solves problems/issues methodically and with a sense of urgency
• Takes appropriate partnerships with Supervisor, Human Resources and other corporate partners
• Develops a strategic plan to achieve store business goals
• Sets daily, weekly and monthly sales goals for the store and the sales team and ensure sales goals are achieved
• Coach and develop staff to exceed individual and store goals
• Communicate and successfully promote programs, marketing tools and events aimed at increasing business
• Utilize and maintain client database for phone calls, appointments, and events
• Is involved in the community and outreach projects in the local marketplace
• Understands the company’s business strategies and direction
• Follows through and accomplishes multiple projects / priorities in a timely manner
• Achieve/exceed all financial and operational objectives with regards to expense control, loss prevention, audits, payroll and weekly reports
• Maximize store profits through inventory management
• Prepare, coordinate and ensure complete and accurate physical inventory per Company guidelines
• Identify and communicate merchandise assortment opportunities and issues to merchant team
• Execute and maintain visual merchandising standards consistent with the Company brand standards and directiv • Ensure accuracy of Company in store promotions and merchandise markdowns
• Promptly and accurately complete New Hire Paperwork and separation paperwork per Company procedures
• Maintains efficient and accurate back room operations to include stockroom organization and shipping/receiving
• Understands and uses all reports and reporting procedures including Profit and Loss statements
• Ensures accuracy of all POS procedures and conducts training of POS System to staff
• Opens and closes the store performing all tasks to Company standard
• Prepare, schedule and facilitate required Store Meetings
• Maintains standards of cleanliness and organization
• Maintain store and staff safety
• Monitors and maintains compliance to all Company Policies & Procedures
• Adhere to Timekeeping procedures
• Adhere to local, state and federal laws
• Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, peers and management
• Demonstrates high level of quality work, attendance and appearance
• Adheres to all Company Policies & Procedures and Safety Regulations
• Adheres to local, state and federal laws
• Additional responsibilities assigned by supervisor related to your position/department
• Less than 20% travel may be required as necessary
• Ability to be flexible and willing to work extended hours when necessary
• Model the “St. John Way”
• Directly manages the Store staff.
• Provides coaching, direction, develops and empowers direct reports.
• Ensures work flow and processes are to maximum efficiencies for business necessity.
• Results Orientated
• Client Focus
• Honest and Integrity
• Embraces Change
• Solutions Orientated
• 7+ years retail management experience
• Luxury experience preferred
• Retail operations knowledge including: sales, customer service, merchandising, inventory control, store Profit and Loss statements and inventory control
• Fundamental Human Resources experience: staffing, coaching, counseling, training and development
• Good computer skills: Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook and POS systems
• Ability to work varied hours: nights, days and weekends to support the business needs
Oaktown Spice Shop opened in December 2011 in the Lake Merritt neighborhood of Oakland. Every day since then, we have been dedicated to selling only the freshest and highest quality spices. We help people with everyday cooking and baking needs while also catering to some of the Bay Area's top chefs and bartenders. Whether you're cooking at work or making cocktails for a dinner party at your home, we aim to enhance your experience through our expertise and service. We opened our second retail shop location at 1224 Solano Ave. in Albany in November 2017. We are opening our Castro Valley location in the spring of 2020.
We are looking for a warm, creative and hard working person committed to our mission of delivering the best quality with the highest level of hospitality. We believe teamwork and a natural desire to be of service are two of the cornerstones of our success. Passion about food and spices is a must. With an expanding brick-and- mortar presence and a growing online shop, a job at Oaktown offers an opportunity to grow with a prominent Bay Area-favorite local shop. The ideal candidate is looking for a position with longevity. This position will be located at our Castro Valley location.
ADDITIONAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
This is a full-time, salaried position. Salary based on experience. We offer benefits including paid time off, sick time, health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, matching retirement savings, an end-of-year bonus and an employee discount.
Please reply with a cover letter and resume. We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Cycle Gear - best known for having a large collection of quality Motorcycle Apparel, Accessories and Part products for exclusive brands. Our team members are known for being friendly and product knowledgeable while providing world-class customer service - is looking for energetic, outgoing Assistant Store Manager who has proven sales leadership.
Why Cycle Gear?
Our team members are the industry's most enthusiastic and dedicated staff out there. We offer a generous employee discounts and a harbors a high energy and exciting work environment, because we know how to have fun! There are also a ton of opportunities to cultivate long-lasting relationships with like-minded people. We're extremely passionate about motorbikes, riding and providing excellent customer service.
As an Assistant Store Manager (ASM), you will assist with the responsibility of managing the stores team members and the overall success of the store. The ASM is the lead sales driver for the team. They also ensure that the store staff provides friendly, enthusiastic customer service, and are trained in all aspects of their position. The ASM is responsible for being proficient in all store operations, which includes opening and closing the store, administering returns, holding Sales Associates accountable for meeting and exceeding sales goals, and dividing tasks amongst Sales Associates.
Responsibilities will include, not be limited to:
Serves as an essential sales driver, communicates daily/weekly/monthly sales goals to the team , assisting with merchandising, cash management, special orders, and opening and closing procedures.
Educating customers about the world of "Good, Better, and Best" product line that Cycle Gear has to offer.
Providing an outstanding shopping experience and delivering exceptional customer service.
Understanding of and assists with all store operational tasks.
Staying up-to-date with brand and product knowledge, company communications, company information, sales and company-wide events. Truly becoming a resource to our customer base.
Some ideal qualities you possess:
2 years + of Sales Management experience; specialty retail experience would be ideal.
2 year + of customer service experience, preferably with a specialty or sales driven environment.
2 year + of product sales experience.
A friendly and upbeat personality.
A self-starter that consistently delivering an outstanding, personalized retail experience.
Eagerness to learn and be a part of the riding community.
Proficiency with computers (MS Excel) and POS systems (Retail Pro experience is A+).
Motorcycle riding, knowledge, or interest is strongly desired.
Work in an industry that you are passionate about!
Hourly base rate + commission + SPIFFS.
Amazing employee discounts on all our great products.
Great work/life balance.
Vacation and Sick Time off.
401(k) savings plan.
Training and development.
Just an all-around excellent place to work!!
Cycle Gear, Inc. supports a Drug-Free work environment. All applicants for this position must successfully pass pre-employment requirements which includes a background check (which does include a credit check) and drug testing in order to qualify for employment.
Cycle Gear provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Key Words: Sales, customer service, merchandising, motorcycle, gear, specialty, cashiering, POS, retail, sale goals, inventory, communication, passion, energy, sales management, leadership, key holder.
Job Type: Full-time
retail management: 1 year (Preferred)
Redwood City, CA (Required)
United States (Required)
Paid time off
Every other week
Employees working per shift:
5 or fewer
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
8 hour shift
ARE YOU OBSESSED WITH FASHION AND ENERGIZED BY THE THOUGHT OF OWNING YOUR OWN COMPANY SOME DAY?
Sweet & Spark is looking for a full-time store manager for their Fillmore Street Location.
Must have at least 1+ year(s) of sales experience. A love for vintage and familiarity with Shopify POS and Photoshop is a plus! Future opportunities for career growth will be considered.
The job will entail working closely with Sweet & Spark’s founders, Jillian and Emilee. We love to maintain a fun and learning work environment, employees will be exposed to mapping out seasonal creative direction and buys, photoshoots and team meetings. Responsibilities will include stellar customer service, styling advice, shipping online orders and curating the vintage and contemporary assortment on the floor. Possible future responsibilities may include editing product photography and listing online inventory.
Sweet & Spark, based in San Francisco, has been in business for 7 years and believes in the magic of discovery. We are a female owned company and love curating the new and the old, the vintage and the contemporary, with a feminine aesthetic. Our team travels around the country, collecting from estates and antique faires. Our clothing selection features up-and-coming brands like Line & Dot, Love Shack Fancy, Sanctuary, Endless Rose and Levi’s. Our vintage accessory collection features designers like Chanel, Cartier, YSL, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Givenchy. Our vintage selection is also deeply rooted in vintage costume jewelry, scarves and home decor from the 1950s to the 1990s.
Please submit your resume for consideration. We look forward to getting to know you and will reach out to potential candidates to set up an in-person interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.00 to $25.00 /hour
Employees working per shift:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
PRIMARY JOB RESPONISBILITIES:
Position Summary: The assistant manager has full accountability for developing and maintaining an environment where there is a true commitment and focuses on the best service to our guests and highest quality standards our products. Requirements:
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
Hwaro in San Francisco, CA is looking for one store manager to join our wonderful team. We are located on 4516 Mission St. Our ideal candidate is passionate, adventurous, punctual, and responsible person.
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation depends on your experience.
About HWARO: Hwaro is a Korean restaurant featuring traditional cooking with a California twist. Chef Ryan H. Lee brings both authentic Korean and one-of-a-kind dishes to San Francisco, with the goal to offer a new option to Asian cuisine.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive a text message with a link to your profile as well as a text message when an employer has responded to your application.