Allstaff Services is Recruiting for an Executive Administrative Assistant to join a great company in the Chandler area! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
Allstaff Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Drug Screen required upon hire.
Background Screen required upon hire.
Provide therapy to assigned clients as families as outlined by the Child and Family Teams.
1. Essential Functions (duties):
Minimum Education and Experience:
Competency (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
1. Leadership-Models positive professional standards of behavior, service and team oriented approach, supporting the organization’s mission and philosophy of servant leadership.
2. Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
3. Interpersonal Skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things with a focus on building strong working relationships to develop and maintain high performing teams
4. Stress tolerance and resilience: Able to stay focused and accomplish work under frequent interruptions, variance in workloads, tight deadlines, working with differing styles while maintaining personal boundaries.
5. Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings.
6. Written Communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
7. Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
8. Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
9. Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
10. Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
11. Safety and security—the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
12. Must meet all licensing and contracting requirements for agency personnel.
13. Recognize and demonstrate respect for a culturally diverse work environment.
Progrexion is still hiring talented Inside Sales individuals every week to match the demand for our life-changing financial services. Sales positions start at $16/hour; however, our commissions structure is uncapped and many agents earn over $18.50/hour within 90 days. All hiring events and interviews are now being hosted virtually to ensure the health and wellbeing of current and future employees – get the details on how to attend our next event here: http://bit.ly/2IQgJmh.
We have taken steps to support the health and wellbeing of current and potential employees during the outbreak of COVID-19 in the United States and across the world. Our interview process is now hosted virtually, we have expanded work from home opportunities, and our training process is being migrated online. We look forward to speaking with you!
Uncapped commissions, guaranteed base hourly wage and paid training.
New reps average $18.50+/hr. after 90-days and top sales reps will earn over $90,000 their first year!
Consistent opportunities to earn additional pay and incentive rewards
This job is about connecting with people and hearing their story. You will take sales calls designed to educate and enroll consumers in our credit repair services.
Successful Inside Sales Reps are:
We will teach you the rest during paid training!
Why Work Here? We Change Lives!
Additional Employee Benefits:
Performs administrative and clinical duties under the direction of the Clinic Manager and Attending Physician/Advanced Practice Provider. Responsible for assisting all clinical providers as needed in the clinical setting while adhering to all APS policies and procedures.
This position has no direct reports.
• Rooms all patients according to the specifications of the clinic and provider • Prepares charts for all clinical patients • Performs in-take of all required patient vital signs and clinical information with proper documentation • Assists with printing prescriptions, medication prior authorizations, work restrictions, in house/outbound referrals, and services ordered entry as required by provider • Enters all required information into the EHR system according to APS protocol • Collects, packages and documents all UDS as requested from provider • Cleans and stocks assigned exam rooms • Adheres to proper standard precautions when required in the clinical setting • Additional duties as requested according to position scope of practice
REQUIREMENTS Education & Experience, Knowledge/Understanding • High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience • Certification from accredited Medical Assistant program • CPR Certified • A valid driver’s license
Skills • Superb verbal, written, and listening communication skills • Knowledge of medical terminology • Excellent patient care experience • Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work in high-pressure situations • Excellent interpersonal skills and demeanor • Proficient in the use of a PC; in a Windows environment, and the use of MS applications such as Outlook • Proficient in the use of EHR systems
Abilities • Ability to work both independently, as well as collaboratively with members of other departments to achieve common goals • Ability to drive results in a team-oriented environment • Ability to identify and proactively solve problems • Ability to thrive in a client-focused environment • Ability to demonstrate Pain Doctor’s core values and performance principles of leadership, integrity, kindness, excellence, and service
Physical Demands • Frequent walking, standing and sitting on a daily basis • Ability to lift, push and pull up to 25 pounds • Ability to travel between multiple clinics up to 25% of the time
PREFERENCES • Previous experience as a medical assistant • Bilingual • Pain management experience
CHANGING LIVES THROUGH EDUCATION!
Vertex Education is a management organization that provides business services to schools. Areas of support include academics, special education, finance, IT, facilities, food services, HR, communications and marketing, compliance and construction. The goal of Vertex Education is to be a resource and service to schools that are not able to offer these services in-house. Vertex currently manages 19 schools comprising 23,000 students and over 2,000 employees.
The HR Coordinator will be the first point of contact for all HR related services. This role will have a unique opportunity to provide outstanding service to our employees while supporting HR team initiatives.
Education, Certifications & Experience
Employment Status: Full-Time Overview : Over Night Shift
The Night Auditor is responsible for reconciling all hotel cashier transactions; reviewing, organizing and compiling management reports on a timely basis and ensuring the accuracy of guest billings and city ledger transactions. He/she is also responsible for effectively communicating concerns and/or related issues to all levels of management and performing guest service agent duties as required, including check-in, check-out, switchboard operation and reservations.
Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data, and basic arithmetic functions.
Must be willing to cross train in other accounting or hotel-related areas.
Must be able to prioritize job functions in order to meet deadlines.
Perform guest services functions as required (i.e. check guests in/out, take reservations, we-up calls, etc.).
Audit and reconcile financial and statistical reports.
Prepare and distribute necessary daily reports as required (i.e., Daily Operating Report, Discount Programs, Tax Reports, etc.) according to hotel standards.
Audit, reconcile, consolidate, and transmit all credit cards on a timely basis.
Prioritize job functions in order to meet deadlines.
Ensure accuracy of all numbers reported including statistics.
Input and update financial information into corporate communications network.
Perform daily, weekly, monthly and annual data processing system functions as required.
Keep management abreast of any unusual operational or financial events and/or deviations of policies or procedures.
Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Respond to governmental inquiries upon receipt.
Handle guest requests
High School diploma or equivalent and/or one year of progressive experience in a hotel or related field required.
Guest Service Experience preferred.
Computer knowledge/skills required.
Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
Sedentary work – Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
Attend all hotel required meetings and training.
Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Hotel Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and name tag.
Comply with Hotel Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
Perform other duties as requested by management.
Two Check-In Clerks needed at a Fortune 500 company in the South Phoenix area, starting on October 5th!!
Monday-Friday, 5-hour or 7-hour shifts between 6:00am and 6:30pm (Part-time)
Primary Responsibilities of a Check-In Clerk:
Check-In Clerk Competencies:
We take safety at work very seriously. We are following all CDC recommendations re Covid-19 throughout our onboarding process.
To apply, send your resume to Jobs.SWPhoenix@ExpressPros.com or call our office for an immediate phone interview! 602-458-9500
MasTec is hiring Tower Technician III & Tower Foreman for their Gilbert, AZ location.
As an experienced Tower Technician, you will lead and assist in the construction, installation, and maintenance of communications tower and support structures. Tower Technicians work irregular hours, travel frequently, and work at great heights in extreme weather conditions.
The Tower Foreman is responsible for the daily site construction work efforts assigned by leadership.
We are looking to hire a full-time professional with the following qualifications:
We are accepting resumes immediately. Please do NOT submit your resume unless you meet these requirements above. Please email your resume to CostSeg@natcss.com.
Our firm provides a tax service called Cost Segregation. Our website is www.NATCSS.com. This position will be working with our lead engineer to complete projects in a timely manner. This position will be provided with in office training, desk, computer, phone, in an air conditioned professional office setting.
Thank you for your interest!
headfarmer – Excellent in our field.
Headfarmer is a boutique recruiting firm specializing in the permanent and contract placement of the upper echelon of talent in the greater Phoenix area. We offer a unique process of "headfarming" which provides a level of professional support to both candidates and clients that exceeds recruiting industry standards.
headfarmer – Excellent in our field.
Headfarmer is a boutique recruiting firm specializing in the permanent and contract placement of the upper echelon of talent in the greater Phoenix area. We offer a unique process of "headfarming" which provides a level of professional support to both candidates and clients that exceeds recruiting industry standards.
VizyPay is redefining the merchant service industry by providing businesses the resources and services they deserve, including cutting-edge technology and payment processing solutions that allow them to offset up to 100% of their processing fees and grow their business like never before.
About the Job (100% Commission):
Join our leading team as a Sales Representative and start supporting and leveraging local businesses while receiving unparalleled support and unlimited earning potential.
➔ Develop and flourish relationships with small to medium sized businesses in your area in order to help them select the right payment solution that best fits their needs
➔ Manage the sales cycle from start to finish
➔ Work closely with your Sales Director to help reach your professional career goals
➔ Educate local business owners on our simple pricing solutions so that they can save money, streamline operations, and accelerate revenue growth
What’s in it For You?
➔ Uncapped income potential, including per account bonuses and large merchant account bonuses paid daily, monthly bonuses, and lifetime residuals
➔ Have the freedom to sell month to month programs and offer free equipment
➔ Work-Life Balance with the ability to work full or part time
➔ Receive unmatched support through our Customer Service/Tech support departments
➔ Programs you are proud to sell by giving local businesses resources to grow and succeed, backed by 100% transparent pricing
What is Needed from You?
➔ Excellent prospecting, resourcefulness, communication, presentation and networking skills
➔ Professional demeanor with a results-driven attitude and a high sense of integrity
➔ Have a passion to be the best at what you do with the willingness to step out of your comfort zone
At the heart of what we do is our Look Local First movement. A campaign created to raise awareness in communities about the importance of shopping small and supporting small businesses. This is something you can join in on and use as an ice breaker or conversation starter when approaching businesses in your area.
At VizyPay, we provide you with the tools and support to create a path towards success that plays to your strengths. Previous experience in the merchant services and/or sales industries can be highly beneficial to your success as a Sales Representative with us, however, no direct prior experience in this industry is required. If you love building working relationships and have an attitude towards finding the right solution to help businesses succeed - then we want to hear from you.
Apply now to learn more!
Contact: email@example.com -or- call (515) 800-2282.
Warehouse in Gilbert is Hiring IMMEDIETLY!
Night and Day Shift available
Call me at 480-213-7977 for more information
START AS SOON AS TOMORROW!!
Nurse Practitioner at Orthopaedic Practice/Orthopaedics Nurse Practitioner in Redding, CA - but we are currently searching for qualified candidates open and ready to relocate.
Orthopaedic experience preferred, not required.
Shasta Orthopaedics has an immediate opening for a Nurse Practitioner with a focus on orthopaedics. The position will support our complete team of orthopaedic surgeons, including:
• Evaluation and management of patients with musculoskeletal problems.
• Initiating diagnostic studies and therapeutic treatments.
• Assisting surgeons in the operating room
Shasta Orthopaedics offers a generous salary and benefits package and an outstanding work environment.
• Guaranteed base salary is commensurate with experience with bonuses available.
• All professional expenses associated with the practice are paid by Shasta Orthopaedics (malpractice insurance, licensing fees, CME).
The Redding area offers a beautiful outdoor lifestyle with easy access to rivers, mountains and lakes while being one of the more affordable regions of California.
Learn more about this exciting career and lifestyle opportunity at https://shastaortho.com/orthopaedic-careers/
* Must be Licensed for the State of California prior to start. *
Operations Supervisor- Ace Mobile Wash
Our mission at Ace Mobile Wash is to be an excellent company every day of the year. Ace Mobile believes in the traditional values of building trust in our relationships and holding true to our word; whether with our employees, franchisees, vendors or our customers we believe in treating each individual like family. The attention to detail we put into each vehicle wash is the focus we give to everything we do. Even though we are old-fashioned in our relationships, we are cutting edge in the way we do things, employing innovative technology to simplify processes, operating with ever-increasing efficiency. Ace Mobile is committed to being the most professional mobile fleet washing company in Arizona with the highest standards of excellence.
We know that our loyal customers share these same values of honesty and hard work, which is why we are relentless in our commitment to provide only the best. If you value integrity, teamwork, and customer service, you could be a great candidate for this position.
The Operations Supervisor schedules, directs and manages a local wash team to efficiently travel to specified locations to perform mobile truck washing services.
This excellent growth opportunity is best suited for a self-motivated and driven individual. The Operations Supervisor will need to create and maintain excellent relationships with both employees and clients and should possess positive and influential leadership skills as they will be managing a team.
The Ace Mobile Operations Supervisor must be bilingual, have the ability to be a team leader, work efficiently to ensure time management for all tasks. Comfortable driving box truck style vehicles (Similar to a moving truck), has basic / mid-level mechanical abilities and enjoys working outdoors with machinery. A customer-focused attitude is required with the willingness to pitch in and assist in all aspects of the business when needed. Prior supervisory management experience is a must along with good financial judgement and strong decision-making abilities. Ideal candidate is someone with strong management skills, looking for a long-term position with room for advancement as we are rapidly growing and expanding our business.
Additional Position Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree Preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience with at least 5 years of experience working as a Manager.
· A CDL license is preferred.
· Must have demonstrated the highest levels of professionalism and personal integrity.
· Demonstrated ability to manage a team of employees.
· Computer proficiency including being capable in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel).
· A strong commitment to Ace Mobile Wash’s business principles.
· Experience in Fleet washing, detailing and basic- mid level mechanical skills.
Must Possess the Following Skills
· Detail oriented
· Able to anticipate and adapt to challenges
· Able to multi- task and prioritize
· Works well in unstructured environments
· Able to resolve conflict with desired results
· Able to work autonomously
· Excellent organizational skills
Works under the Owner to provide consistent and reliable services to clients. Manage and monitor all actives involving fleet-cleaning services. Coordinate and monitor all local equipment and crews. Submit timely payroll information, employee evaluations and expense reimbursements to owner. Ensuring and promoting a safe and sustainable work environment.
· Make sure returning company trucks are cleaned (including tire dressing) and all trash removed before crew is dismissed.
· Conduct weekly meeting’s with Ace Mobile staff to keep them informed on new jobs, get employee feedback, give management feedback and unify the team.
· Enforce Leads to do their pre-job and post job checklist before and after every shift.
· Reviewing all the leads work orders daily, accounting for number of pieces washed and reporting back to owner.
· Printing all work orders and Cover pages for each week on Sunday and ensure the leads know exactly what is expected at each job.
· Make sure all work orders are legible, correctly counted, and dates are correct before sending to Owner. (You may have to re-write work orders and then address this with the lead)
· Account for the equipment taken from the shop and make sure it is returned and put back properly.
· Familiarize yourself with Customers, Job-sites and daily routines.
· Communicate to owners any ideas or systems that you think could improve our company.
· Learn Bio-Clean system, process of cleaning, mixing soaps, picking up soap orders, and letting owners know when supplies are low and are needed for jobs.
· Ensure Maintenance of equipment. (Pumps, hoses, guns and trucks)
· Go to all new accounts to meet customers and make sure we understand and meet all of their expectations.
· Understand how to use wheel polisher, disinfectant guns, and all company equipment.
Experience leading a team of front line or general labor staff is required. An understanding of what drives and motivates staff with a focus on motivating front line staff. Prior experience of the transportation industry is not required but preferred.
Benefits & Compensation
Generous PTO / Vacation package, holiday time off. Company vehicle & phone provided. Health Insurance
If you are a leader with excellent organization skills, and are able to adapt to challenges, you may excel in a career as Operations Supervisor with Ace Mobile Wash.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000-$55,00 per year depending on experience and skill set.
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org along with references. If you have any further questions about this position or scheduling an interview please contact Gena Fotovich at 816-723-7658.
Local Phoenix Insurance Brokerage is looking for a dynamic individual to join our Employee Benefits department as an Account Manager. Our clients consist of professional organizations that expect the highest level of customer service and robust insurance products.
We are seeking candidates who have a minimum of 2-3 years of employee benefit account management experience working in an insurance agency, and have a current Arizona Department of Insurance Life/Health license. If you do not meet these qualifications, please do not apply.
This is a full-time, non-exempt position that includes a robust employee benefit package including health insurance, 401k and PTO. Compensation is negotiable depending on experience.
Metro Engineering and Survey, LLC. is seeking an experienced person for a Survey Party Chief position.
Ideal candidate shall have duties that include and are not limited to:
Perform construction staking, topographic mapping, and boundary surveying
Field/staking calculations and construction staking
Strong work ethic, positive attitude and ability to problem solve
Knowledge of operating and maintaining survey equipment (GPS, Robotic Total Station, Data Collectors, etc)
Possess competency with computers for use in day to day communications and paperwork.
Lead a crew or work alone with appropriate field equipment
Operate a crew vehicle with current and valid driver's license
Ability to interact with internal staff, and clients
Available position will require a background check and drug screening for hiring and specific projects.
Must be willing to travel within State of Arizona (including occasional overnight stays)
Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in construction layout.
You may come fill out an application in person at our office located at 7777 N 70th Ave Glendale, AZ 85303.
Job Type: Full-time
PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREENING WILL BE CONDUCTED
Mid -Sr. Technical Recruiter
The Judge Group – A Global Provider of Staffing and Consulting Services
Are you a hard-working, charismatic professional looking for an opportunity to join one of the industry’s fastest growing and most respected staffing firms?
Due to an increase in business growth and a continued commitment to grab the lion’s share of the market, The Judge Group is actively seeking experienced Technical Recruiters with staffing industry experience.
If you are a confident, self-motivated professional with a proven track record…we encourage you to apply!
As a Mid-Sr. Level Recruiter, you will:
· Leverage your experience to source and screen top talent using industry leading recruiting tools, our ATS and social media
· Platforms such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, Monster, Dice, etc.
· Build relationships with top candidates and establish a pipeline of qualified resources
· Conduct personal interviews via phone, video and in-person meetings to qualify candidates for open positions with our clients. (Primarily relationship-driven accounts with solid feedback)
· Perform thorough reference checks
· Negotiate pay rates
· Interact with and attend client meetings
· And… Interact with our compliance team which handles on-boarding therefore freeing up your time to stay more focused on recruiting and building your candidate pipeline!
Every recruiter has an exciting career path at Judge. Your experience gained as a recruiter develops key sales skills including relationship building, negotiations and gaining an understanding of technical terminology that will prepare you to represent our services as an Account Executive. Within 12 months and upon becoming highly successful in recruiting, you can be promoted to an Account Executive, or continue in recruiting and join the ranks of lead recruiter, delivery manager or recruiting management.
Recruiter Minimum Requirements:
· Strong attitude, aptitude, passion and experience
· 3+ years of staffing industry recruiting experience
· Proven track record
· Competitive, energetic and self-motivated professional with excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills including strong self-motivation, focus and passion for recruiting A-player professionals
· Ability to multi-task, problem solve and assist Account Executives in managing client relationships
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong desire to generate client tips and new business for sales team
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· Strong interest in following a career path to become an Account Executive
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
What Judge will provide you?
· Industry leading recruiting and sales training program
· The ability to recruit and sell on a regional/national/international basis
· The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and highly regarded staffing firms in the industry
· Superior technology and state of the art Applicant Tracking System
· 9,000+ consultants across the nation with whom you will have an opportunity to collaborate
· Hands-on executive management team dedicated to the overall success of the organization and its employees
· Fast paced, performance based organization that publicly and financially rewards it’s employees for achieving a high level of success
· Opportunity for growth into recruiting mentor or management programs or into an account management career path
· Opportunity to earn promotional trips and other monthly/quarterly/annual promotions
· Discretionary Bonuses twice per year based on exceptional sales growth
· Car allowance
· Cell phone reimbursement
· “Flex” hours program for top performers
· Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· 401k Retirement Plan
About The Judge Group:
The Judge Group, established in 1970, is a global leader in professional services that provides technology consulting, staffing solutions, corporate training and human capital management. Our solutions are delivered through an annual workforce of 9,000 professionals and a network of locations across the United States, Canada and India. If you would like to learn more about The Judge Group visit www.judge.com or call toll free (800) 650-0035.
The Judge Group was recently ranked the 12th Largest Information Technology Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to:
The Judge Group
Director, Talent Acquisition
email@example.com or 484-420-2283
CALCAP Properties is currently seeking a genuinely committed and enthusiastic Community Manager to join our team.
Responsible for overseeing all day-to-day management of a multi-family community while achieving the company’s financial goals. The ideal candidate is customer service oriented, has solid financial analysis skills, excellent leasing skills, strong written and verbal communication and a high level of professionalism. Administers and maintains all phases of community operations to include personnel functions, leasing activity, maintenance, monitoring market conditions, budget control, advertising, and resident relations.
Essential Job Functions:
Performs duties to attain the highest levels of resident service:
Performs a variety of duties associated with payroll/financial reporting and monitoring:
Performs a variety of duties associated with leasing/marketing and community functions:
Performs a variety of duties associated with maintenance and related programs:
Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
Other Job Functions:
Offers competitive compensation, benefits, and bonus incentive.EOE
California Capital Real Estate Advisors, Inc. and its Affiliated Entities (CALCAP Asset Management I, CALCAP Properties, CALCAP Lending, collectively known as “CALCAP”), is a California based real estate investment company that strategically allocates capital across various debt and equity opportunities. The primary business includes the acquisition and management of income-producing multifamily assets, as well as originating business purpose real estate loans secured by single-family and multifamily properties in the western US. The CALCAP portfolio consists of various real estate investments held for cash flow and appreciation, as well as private money loans held for investment through the CALCAP Income Fund I vehicle.
CALCAP Properties is an affiliate of CALCAP Advisors that was formed in 2012 to provide the best in class property management services. We provide a quality experience for residents, enhance and preserve the properties we care for, and help to elicit maximum value for the property investor/owner. Provides localized investment, renovation, and property management expertise to successfully implement and oversee value-add strategies; Incorporates best in class technology to improve performance and cash flow; Implements green strategies and utility conservation programs when possible.
CALCAP’s Core Values:
· Open to Change
· Team First
We are seeking a Commercial Insurance Producer to join our team! You will be responsible for expanding the company's book of business by selling various types of insurance policies to new and existing clients.
Will design and produce low to medium production volume hardware products for a firearms simulation training company ranging from systems integration of commercial off-the-shelf hardware to recoil kits for firearms, test fixtures, machining fixtures and other projects. Project to be taken from design to production, including prototypes and testing. The production designs are complex electronic/mechanical assemblies that incorporate state of the art, electronically controlled firearm components to allow advanced simulator training in a safe environment with realistic weapon recoil and accuracy.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Frequently the employee will be required to stand; walk; sit and use hands or fingers, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Ability to occasionally lift up to 25 to 30lbs. Working with basic hand and machine tools as well as small parts which require visual acuity and hand/eye coordination. Requires ability to work on items repetitively.
Education and Experience:
Full time position consisting of 40+ hours per week; normal hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 4:30pm. This position may require overtime and/or weekend work due to production, rework or customer deadlines.
Pre-employment drug test and background check required.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
We are searching for a top-notch digital marketing agency Superstar who lives in the Phoenix metro area with at least 10 yrs. experience managing or operating a 30-100-person marketing agency.
We specialize in SEO, PPC, WordPress websites, social media management, digital newsletters, online video, and content marketing.
We have an amazing, mature culture with an incredible team of highly skilled professionals. We are not generalists; we are specialists and only work with law firms.
This is a critical role within the company and reports directly to the CEO as part of the leadership team. You would be responsible for managing a team of about 30 pros as well as have a handful of high-end clients you directly project manage.
It is not a remote position and only local candidates who live in Phoenix will be considered.
Requirements we are looking for:
· A minimum of 10 years’ experience leading, managing, training, and coaching multiple team members at a digital marketing agency including: project managers, copywriters, social media specialists, web designers, and newsletter specialists.
· Experience working with and selling to small business owners ($500K to $10M in revenues) and professional service providers.
· Using metrics and measuring performance. Comfortable with excel spreadsheets.
· Knowledge of Teamwork, project methodology, and other major project management tools.
· Able to attract and retain top talent, as well as building a great team culture.
· Occasional traveling to events and clients 5-6 times per year.
Experience Nice to Have:
· Upselling clients by helping them recognize the value our company brings and showing them how additional services will help them achieve their goals faster.
· You hold yourself up to a high standard and expect your team members to pull their own weight.
· Deadline driven, someone who leads by example and instills confidence in your team with the solid decisions you make.
· You've been called “really smart” and “bright” by your peers and clients because of your brilliant insights and creative solutions to tough marketing problems.
Additional Information – Day to Day Responsibilities
· This is a “player coach” position. Project managing several of the company’s major accounts while leading your team.
· Interact with clients every day on the phone to make sure their needs are being met and they are satisfied with the progress and results of their contracts.
· Hold team members accountable for their tasks regarding quality of work product, accuracy, meeting their goals, completing tasks on time, and communicating with other team members and clients….and you can do it in a respectful and courteous manner while maintaining a personal relationship with your team.
· Amazing work ethic. You're almost always the first one to the office and usually the last one to leave because you're willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done and done right.
· You're a serious professional with serious credentials, but you try not to take yourself too seriously. Having a little fun every once in a while, is healthy for the soul and a great way to build a team culture.
Here's a little about us:
The Rainmaker Institute is the nation's largest legal marketing company that specializes in lead generation, lead conversion and client retention for small to mid-sized law firms. Since 1999, we have coached, trained, consulted, and spoken to over 20,000 attorneys. Our goal is to reach over 30,000 attorneys in the next 5 years while becoming the number one source of best practices in lead generation, lead conversion, and client retention for law firms.
We have built a great team of 4 project managers, 2 social media specialists, 2 newsletter specialists, 2 SEO experts, 1 PPC expert, and over 20 copywriters and now we are looking for a very unique professional who can lead the team. At our core, we are a digital marketing agency that offers the following services exclusively to law firms: SEO, social media, content marketing, newsletters, PPC, website development, CRM software, and consulting.
We are one of the fastest growing small businesses in the East Valley with over 60 team members. We are very proud that we maintain an industry leading 95-98% client retention rate. www.TheRainmakerInstitute.com www.TheRainmakerBlog.com
If you're a Superstar and want to apply, please send us the following:
· Your resume which includes a link to your LinkedIn profile
· A cover letter telling us how you meet or exceed the above qualities, characteristics and experience and why you believe you would make a great Director of Client Services.
Apply Today, Work Today
We are Hiring Immediately for a Machine Operator position in an exciting warehouse facility! Specifically this is a Corn Machine Operator position. More responsibilities may be assigned upon hire.
✓Be able to read and write English and/or Spanish
✓Good math skills
✓Able to understand charts and form
✓Ability to communicate effectively
✓Be able to lift at least 50 Lb.
Benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and life insurance.
3rd Shift, 10:00pm 6:30am
Tempe , AZ
Call or Visit Us:
23 w Baseline suite 106
Tempe , AZ
Our client in the East Valley is seeking a full-time Electrical Instrumentation Technician
This is a day position on a scheduling rotation (2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on & 2 days off, 2 days on, and 3 days off).
Skills & Abilities:
· 5-7 years of experience in related field with background and experience in industrial electrical systems, and maintenance of equipment and facilities.
· Knowledge of food manufacturing process as related to industrial maintenance.
· High School Diploma or General Educational Equivalent.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Administrative Assistant needed for busy Scottsdale CPA firm. Responsibilities include assembling and scanning tax information, answering phones, greeting clients, data input and general administrative activities. Perfect candidate has great customer service skills and an ability to process information while focusing on details. We will provide training to help ensure success.
As a Package Courier, you will be responsible for completing a safe and secure delivery by picking up packages from a Fetch warehouse and delivering them to a designated apartment complex during a scheduled time-window based on user preferences.
Package Couriers get to select delivery windows for when they work, but will also work closely with our network of couriers and warehouse team members for scheduling.
As our CEO says, we don't hire a**h*les. We're looking for couriers that will take the time to make sure a package is delivered to the correct destination, in the same condition that Fetch received it, and who isn't afraid to flash a smile on their way out.
Check out what you'll need, why you should work as a Courier, and complete the form below to tell us more about you. We look forward to hearing from you!
What You'll Need
What We're Looking For
Busy North Central Phoenix Shop - General Automotive Repair & Light Duty Diesel Repair
45 years in business. Family Owned & Operated.
12 bays - 5 Techs
All techs have a weekly guarantee & are paid $27.50 - $37.50 per flat-rate hour.
We pay 75% of your personal Health Insurance plan
Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Uniforms, Paid Training
We are continually investing in the latest technology and training for our Techs. Current equipment includes OE Scan Tools for Ford, GM, Dodge, Isuzu. We also have a PICO Lab Scope and a new Snap-On Verus Edge scanner/scope. We also have the new Robinaire R1234rf machine and a Hunter Hawkeye Alignment system.
We are a high production shop that is a perfect fit for anybody looking to earn a good living and not have to work on the weekends.
We are one of the most reviewed independent shop in Phoenix with over 350 Google Reviews with a 4.7 Rating . Check us out at www.3aautorepair.com or Google 3A Automotive & Diesel.
If you are looking for a change in employment I'd like the opportunity to present our company as an option.
Thank you for your time. I look forward to the opportunity to speak with you.
602-nine zero eight-zero eight one three cell
Are you looking for a Great Job with Great People?
Who We Are : 3A Automotive & Diesel (3aautorepair.com) is a trusted family owned business that has been providing top quality auto repairs to our customers since 1975. We provide a friendly work environment and are going 45 years strong with almost 350 Google Reviews (4.7 out of 5) and an “A+ rating” with the BBB. We are a team of dedicated professionals who share the goal of helping people keep their cars reliable, safe and valuable. We pride ourselves on being an honest shop where our customers know that they can trust in us to help them make smart decisions regarding their car care needs.
What We Do: We service most Cars, Light-Medium Duty Trucks & Diesels, accept most extended warranties and our services include everything from oil changes & scheduled maintenance to diagnostics and major repairs.
Routine Responsibilities Include:
Repairs, installs and performs preventive maintenance on all production equipment to ensure that such equipment is in good operable condition at all times.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Education: High School Degree or GED
Experience: Industrial Maintenance/Electrical experience required