Are you interested in a career where you help people and make a difference every day? If so, this may be the job for you. Founded in 1987, Life Alert is a top leader in the emergency response industry and expanding due to the ever-growing senior market. We save lives by providing a unique technology and service that enables people to live at home with independence and comfort, living their lives the way they want to, with a feeling of safety and peace of mind. Life Alert emergency dispatchers handle over 5 million calls a year, and on average save a life from a catastrophic outcome every 11 minutes. If you like helping people and are looking for a rewarding long-term career, Life Alert is the company for you.
Life Alert Emergency Response is currently seeking Emergency Dispatchers for our Encino, California central station.
$16 - $19 / Hour (depending on work history and experience)
AVAILABLE SHIFTS (working ALL Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays is mandatory)
Day Shift (7:00am - 3:30pm)
Swing Shift (3:00pm - 11:30pm)
Third / 3rd / Overnight / Graveyard Shift (10:30pm - 7:00am)
* Answer incoming emergency and non-emergency calls; route calls to medical emergency services and 3rd parties.
* Obtain medical emergency information by ascertaining the nature of the problem, calm the caller, and remain on the line until help arrives.
* Obtain fire emergency information by ascertaining the nature and extent of the fire.
* Obtain police emergency information by assessing the nature of incident and determining if other emergency services are required.
* Maintain quality results by following and enforcing standards and emergency protocols.
* Resolve incoming calls by following standard operating procedures; obtain pertinent information; make connections to appropriate department.
* Document actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
* General data entry; includes setting up new customer accounts, entering contact information and medical history, and other pertinent information
* 1 year experience in a fast-paced, telephone-heavy customer service environment
* Subject to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
* Subject to Background check and fingerprinting
* High School diploma or equivalent; College degree is a plus
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Minimum typing speed of 40 WPM
* Punctuality, organizational skills, and ability to prioritize and multi-task
* Work well under pressure and stressful situations; exhibit emotional control
* Intermediate skills in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook; Internet savvy
* Prior dispatching experience is a plus
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance available
* Vacation, Personal, Sick and Holiday pay
* Secure Class A office building
INTERESTED APPLICANTS ARE INVITED TO SUBMIT A RESUME AND COVER LETTER FOR CONSIDERATION.
IN YOUR EMAIL RESPONSE, PLEASE SPECIFY WHICH SHIFT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN WORKING
Modani Furniture is looking for the "right" people to join our team. We value people who are driven, determined and who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart and creative. Those who have goals and a desire to grow and develop professionally. This is the opportunity for the "right" person to join a growing, dynamic home furnishings company who values its people and their success.
Our Sales Associates play an integral role in the design process and assessing the needs of the walk-in customer. They work in collaboration and in partnership with our showroom's clientele to ensure the design needs are not only met but also exceeded. We use the title Sales Associate and Design Consultant interchangeably to describe this role because both are vital components. They exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for building and maintaining relationships.
This is a full-time position in a fast-paced retail environment requiring multi-tasking, organization, exceptional sales skills, as well as a passion for helping people design the spaces in which they live.
Knowledge of interior design and space planning is not required. However, it is essential for your success in our showroom. Modani Furniture is a rapidly expanding retail company offering affordable modern home furnishings. Our vision at Modani is to become much more than just a furniture store.We want to help people realize our vision of a modern lifestyle of high design at an affordable price point.
RESPONSIBILITIES ARE (BUT NOT LIMITED TO)
-Provide excellent customer service, grow and build a strong client base.
-Offer your design opinion as well as educate the customer on our products and offerings.
-Suggestive sell and cross-promote our products and promotions.
-Network and foster relationships with design and trade professionals.
-Own all phases of the design and sales process from initial contact through delivery.
-Stay up to date on interior design trends and our product releases.
-Keep the showroom visually maintained to the company standard.
-Provide product knowledge and expertise.
-Represent our brand with a modern image with professionalism.
-Ensure you meet and exceed sale goals
-Have a positive can-do attitude every day.
- Experience in sales or furniture retail preferred. Interior design and relevant experience preferred.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Ability to network and build relationships.
- Strategic and organized.
- Results-oriented and highly organized.
- Collaborative Understanding of space planning and balance.
- Excellent interpersonal skill.
- Proficient in Mac, iOS devices and Google Applications.
- This position is paid a BASE+COMMISSION+BONUS for meeting sales goals.
- Health and Dental package for all full-time employees.
- Paid Time Off including vacation, sick, personal days and company holidays.
- 401K retirement package.
- Referral program for recruiting top talent to join our team.
Katella Delicatessen-Restaurant-Bakery, Inc. is located in Orange County in the city of Los Alamitos. We are a popular neighborhood bakery and restaurant looking to add Bakery Sales Clerks to our team!! We feature an award-winning Bakery, Deli, full service Restaurant, and Food To Go.
The Bakery Sales Clerk is responsible to greet, sell, and provide superior customer service to each guest in a friendly and efficient manner. In addition, the Bakery Sales Clerk will handle their assigned duties including but not limited to: presenting bakery goods to customer, rotating baked goods, cleans bakery cases, balance cash register sales, according to Katella Bakery's expectations.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends, and holidays
California Food Handler Card is required for all food service employees who prepare, store, serve food
Interested candidates should apply
Livonia Glatt Market takes pride in our fresh, quality products and our natural priority of exceptional customer service.
We are currently seeking a reliable and responsible team player for Cashier position. Our ideal candidate displays an exceptional work ethic and experience. This position plays a key role in the satisfaction of our customers and candidate must be oriented as such.
Can maintain a positive, friendly attitude
Honest - Detail-Oriented
Must be punctual
Good organizational and communication skills
Must be able to work independently and work well with others.
Must have some Computer skills,
Great time management skills
organized with an attention to detail
Enjoys interacting with people
Good communication skills
Please send email with resume in text format (no attachments) also insert "sales associate" into the subject line of the email.
We are a Skin Spa with our own Vitamin D based skincare line located in the heart of Studio city, Tujunga Village. Our clientele is comprised of men and women and our goal is to educate them on our philosophy. We're seeking a self motivated, take initiative type personality that is eager to learn everything about our product line and someone excited to share it with everyone that walks into our spa. This position also answers incoming calls to book appointments as well as check out customers through our POS.
Contact us if this sounds like you:
- friendly and communicative
- familiar with the beauty industry and sales
- resourceful and persistent
- good with internet tools and platforms
The pay is $14/hr plus commission on product sales. Upcoming selling season can translate into thousands in commissions on top of hourly pay.
COOKBOOK MARKET HIGHLAND PARK
PART-TIME + FULL-TIME SALES POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
We are looking for someone who is:
• great talking with people about food, wine and beer
• serious about cooking and cooks every day
• knowledgeable about Southern California produce and eager to learn more
• available nights, weekends and holidays
• friendly, responsible, respectful, reliable, self motivated, hard working
• able to multi-task while keeping a high standard of customer service
• excited about the local/sustainable food movement
• able to lift 50lbs
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• food, wine, and beer sales
• caring for all of our products, merchandising the sales floor, and maintaining our back inventory
• tending cash register
• maintaining, organizing & stocking store shelves and cases
• closing, stocking, and cleaning the store
We specialize in super tasty, responsibly raised meats, cheeses & produce. We're committed to sourcing seasonally, locally and organically, to creating lasting partnerships with our farmers and producers, and to serving outstanding food that highlights these connections and high quality ingredients.
This is a super fast-paced work environment, and we're here to make the shop a place our customers want to come back to day after day.
If you care about where your food comes from and how it is produced, if you care about the environment, then selling the products that we stock at cookbook allows you to directly participate in good food. Your hard work doing sales with us directly supports our farmers, ranchers, fishermen, and other producers. We're all in this together.
We are hiring immediately at our store in Highland Park - if you love hard work, love taking care of people, and love cooking, we would love to hear from you!
Former restaurant, food retail, or farmer’s market experience is ideal.
PART-TIME – 24-32 HOURS/ WEEK (3-4 SHIFTS/WEEK)
FULL-TIME – 40 HOURS/WEEK (5 SHIFTS/WEEK)
Staff also receive a 35% discount at both of our stores.
Employer subsidized health, vision + dental insurance.
Please let us know what your 3 favorite ingredients are, and please let us know what one of your favorite cookbooks is.
Please let us know if you are looking for part-time or full-time work.
Please EMAIL your resume and cover letter.
The Largest Nightlife Company in Los Angeles is Now Hiring
We are looking for motivated and outgoing individuals to join our team!
- Event Coordinators
- VIP Hosts
- Marketing Interns
- VIP Hosts
- Sales Reps
This is the opportunity to network and work with some of the top brands & venues in Los Angeles.
If you live in the Los Angeles area and have a talent for networking with people, this position would be a perfect fit for you. If interested and please email us - include the position applying for within the subject line of your email - along with resume & photos.
We look forward to you joining our team
Four Seasons Flowers, a Boutique Flower Shop 12512 Victory Blvd, Unit B
North Hollywood, CA 91605, is looking for a part time on-site eCommerce Website manager and Social Media accounts manager to work partially on-site and partially from home remotely.
We are looking for a self learner and energetic individual to learn and apply new skills to efficiently update the company website and social accounts and manage vendor accounts.
Ideally, you can work part time 1-2 days out of the week from the flower shop, and remaining days you could work from home. You will work directly with a senior account manager who will oversee your work and provide specific instructions and tasks via online project management software.
Absolutely no phone calls, please!
Independent insurance brokerage with a twenty-five-year history of providing commercial insurance, personal lines, and group benefits is hiring a full-time Telemarketer. This is an exciting opportunity to join a professional team that partners with clients and acts as trusted advisers in all areas of commercial insurance and risk management.
Location: The job is in Glendale, California
Compensation & Perks
Contact Insurance Search Specialists for details about this position and to discuss other commercial lines insurance, personal lines including private client, and employee benefits positions and other insurance brokerage opportunities. www.mcdermottwolfe.com
Category: Account Management, Insurance, 1719
Experienced Telemarketers Needed! Hourly + Bonuses!
We are an Energy Efficiency company looking for motivated and reliable individuals with experience making outbound calls. Enjoy a pleasant and friendly work environment.
Compensation: Hourly + Commissions and Bonuses!
Hours are 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. If you are unable to work these hours every week, please do not apply. Thank you.
Location: Gardena, CA
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17 per hour.
Hours per week:
Currently hiring in our Business Development Department.
Telemarketing specialists to work in our Hawthorne location.
As the first stage in the sales process, you would reach out to potential customers, and set appointments for our sales team. If your appointments turn into closed sales, we offer commissions + weekly incentives + quarterly bonuses.
We are an equal opportunity employer, with a diverse staff and positive, upbeat work environment.
The hours are 9:00 am to 3:30 pm.
- Prior sales, customer service, or telemarketing experience preferred.
- Good vocabulary and speaking manner.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google, Microsoft Outlook preferred.
- Excellent work habits: be productive and avoid distracting others.
- Positive attitude.
- Live near or have reliable transportation to Hawthorne, CA.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.50 to $16.00 /hour + commission