San Jose's first speakeasy and craft cocktail destination is seeking support staff, with no previous bar or nightlife experience required!
Break into the hospitality and beverage world with the team that launched the South Bay’s craft cocktail scene. Among our crew you will find friends and mentors, and share in more than just the workload! Our annual staff retreat has taken us to Disneyland, camping on the Russian River, and house boating on Lake Shasta; coming on board now will make you eligible to join us for the next trip!
You want to become one of the best bartenders around, or maybe open your own bar or business one day? This is where many of San Jose’s finest bar professionals have started, and our former bartenders have left us to open other well known local cocktail bars here in San Jose, travel around the world competing in bar competitions, and found successful careers in the beverage and hospitality industry!
You will learn from the best- our owner is nationally recognized as one of the industry’s leaders, most recently having been nominated for Bartender of the Year in the Icons of Whisky Awards by Whisky Magazine in 2020
To apply, visit Haberdasher between 5-6:30 pm, Sunday, Tuesday, Weds or Thursday with a copy of your resume. We look forward to meeting you
We are seeking an awesome experienced Customer Technical Support Specialist who truly enjoys helping customers. We are looking for someone who is obsessed with customer happiness and satisfaction and with helping customers achieve their goals. The main function of the CTSS is to answer and resolve Level 1 incoming customer calls.
You should be able to communicate through many channels of communication – including: email, phone, chat, help forums and social media such as Facebook. If you're techie, love to troubleshoot issues, have a natural curiosity to learn new things, and are driven to help customers, then this position might be right for you.
Our product is now available to the public and anticipate the phones to ring off the hook. And when they do, it is your responsibility to provide The Zappos Experience and WOW customers with exceptional service. Customer questions and issues can range from product information to installation of product to troubleshooting. Because we are a home security company, providing happy, safe customers is our top priority.
Regulatory Affairs Manager/VP of Operations
‐Responsible for International Organization for Standardization (ISO) system
‐Responsible for obtaining and maintaining compliance to regulations from different regulatory authorities such as the U.S. FDA, Health Canada, and the European Union.
‐Responsible for performing internal audits and facilitating external audits
-Customer technical support
* Additional duties may be added as the need arises
Regulatory Affairs Associate
-Maintain document control, certifications, and standards
‐Handle complaints, nonconformances, CAPAs
‐Perform internal audits to ensure that SOPs are followed
‐Facilitate external audits such as the FDA, ISO, and customer audits
‐New device registration
‐Create and update Bartender labels
* Additional duties may be added as the need arises
Technical Support Associate:
- Customer Complaint Handling (intakeof customer complaint, testing and investigation of product issues)
-Assay and Parameter Troubleshooting
-Distribution of product information/ information requests (product catalog, product insert, parameter sheet, cross-reactivity information) to customers
-Assist in the update of Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) that involve changes to product inserts and parameter sheets
-Cross-reactivity record maintenance
-Run retain tests
-New employee technology presentation
‐ Coordinating product samples with the Production Team for bids
‐ Generating bid protocols/procedures
* Additional duties may be added as the need arises.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
-M.S. Or B.S. in the area of biology (or relevant scientific discipline)
‐Receive a degree or a certificate from a certified regulatory affairs program or have at least one year of professional experience in regulatory affairs or in quality management systems relating to medical devices
‐Applicants should be well-versed in the use of the internet/e-mail, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint programs
‐Applicant should have a high attention to detail and ability to work well under deadline situation
‐Excellent written and verbal communication skills
‐Ability to work well in a team
Lin-Zhi International, Inc. is committed to building a diverse and inclusive work environment that reflects the society and communities in which we are located. We are committed to diversity and actively seek out applicants from groups facing systemic inequities in the biotech world.
Lin-Zhi International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically welcome and accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religious creed, color, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition as defined under State law, disability, genetic information, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and/or local laws and ordinances.
Job Details: Job Title: Mobile Operator Support Engineering L1 support Location: Sunnyvale ,CA Duration :9 months Contract DESCRIPTION: We are looking for someone who is passionate about monitoring and technical support and willing to improve our customer's experience with our front-line support team. Specifically we would like someone who has experience helping users to troubleshoot network connectivity issues and are comfortable working with IP addresses and other high level networking technologies. The preference would be for someone who has worked in an Internet Service Provider, Mobile Phone company or on an internal IT Helpdesk in the NOC or similar L1/Monitoring positions. DUTIES: Perform product/network metrics monitoring and L1 support (First Level Analysis FLA) for MOSE oncall. It includes Acknowledging the alerts, performing FLA, classifying the alert and escalating to right team as needed with a high level of accuracy and within committed SLA. Work closely with global MOSE team and L1 contractors for day to day FLA on-call duties. Onboard new partners to the respective Partner Portal (MPP, AI, XPP..,) Handle first level of support request to / from our partners (Example: Carrier, ISP, Actionable insights..,) Work closely with the vendor and internal teams for issues related to remote sim card testing solutions.\ Proactively reach out to Partners to ensure updated IP lists are applied correctly on the systems (Example: FB, WA, IG..,) Review and apply setting change requested by partners: (Example: Partner profile settings, MCC-MNC, Carrier IPs, ASN, MPP user configuration). Assist MOSE team on ad hoc request to support engineering projects, QA review, provide support for new product on boarding to MOSE team and so on.., Provide suggestions to improve support processes, L1 triaging flow and other workflows in MOSE team; Work with MOSE team to manage and maintain CMS content for powering FAQs and docs on the portal. Monitor team's group mailboxes. The position will require working during normal office hours on Weekends (Saturday and Sunday), with flexibility for the candidate to select the other 3 days of the week to be worked. SKILLS: 2+ years’ experience providing customer or enterprise monitoring and/or support in a technical (preferably telecommunications) environment Knowledge of Messaging ( SS7/SMPP) or Networking protocols (TCP, UDP, DNS,HTTP,VPN) including relevant working experience with IPv4/IPv6 will be an added advantage. Highly detail focus, with an ability to execute standard workflows while also adapting appropriately when necessary. Collaborative team player with great personality and "can do attitude" Excellent written and spoken communication skills. Ability to read and write technical manuals and documents. Experience with SIGOS/ HeadSpin or any other remote testing platform will be an added advantage. EDUCATION Bachelors preferred but equivalent work experience is also acceptable (4-5 years of work experience in the field without the degree)
The Technical Support Manager directs the activities of the Tier 2 Technical Support Team that provides advanced product support to customers requiring assistance with Cepheid Xpert® Assays, GeneXpert® Systems and Software. Through successful troubleshooting and resolution of customer-reported problems escalated from the Tier 1 Team, the Tier 2 Technical Support Manager leads a critical link in the Cepheid Customer Care experience.
Education or Experience (in years):
Knowledge and skills:
PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS (optional):
- Experience leading a customer care, product support or related function preferred.
- Experience using and/or troubleshooting Laboratory analytical and diagnostic equipment, reagents, medical devices or software
- Experience working in a regulated environment (FDA/ISO) is a plus
Vantron provides a wide range of custom wireless solutions for our customers and we are looking for a technical support engineer to ensure our customer’s technical requests are followed to resolution. As a Technical Support Engineer for Vantron you will be consistently challenged and engaged as the kinds of problems you’ll be working on are wide ranging and will require real problem solving skills. You have technical depth, a customer-first mentality and an interest in working in a dynamic, fast-growing environment.
· Respond to and resolve daily customer inquiries via phone, e-mail and web portal.
· Setup, test and replicate customer’s hardware, software, networking and application issues.
· Provide On/Off-site support to customers including product troubleshooting
· Provide training to our customers and act as the key point of contact for all technical matters
· Participate in regular meetings with customers and interact with Vantron R&D team to address ongoing technical
Primary Job Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering or 2+ years related experience
· Experience in customer-facing roles, especially for technical support.
· Experience with wireless technologies including LTE, UMTS, GSM, CDMA, Bluetooth
· Experience troubleshooting client side network (DHCP, DNS, DHCP reservation, IP) issues
· Strong working knowledge of Linux and Android
· Knowledge and programming experience with scripting languages like Python is desired.
· Solution driven mindset, strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Fluent in English language. Additional language is a plus.
· Competitive salary
· Opportunities for growth
· Comprehensive health insurance plan
· Paid vacation
The PACS Technical Support Representative operates from established policies and procedures with moderate supervision. Day-to-day work involves analyzing and resolving complex technical issues in a fast paced multi-tasking environment. Manages service requests through CRM, maintaining quality and professional delivery of answers provided to customers.
Skills required to be successful include:
· Prefer familiarity with DICOM Standards
· Take ownership of low to medium complexity issues and act as a liaison between customer and other support staff to facilitate resolution.
· Perform role of project manager or project coordinator for small projects
The primary responsibilities for this position are handling first level support. Respond, troubleshoot, generate, and update service tickets for BCS365 clients. The technology includes but not limited to enterprise Voice, Data, Video, Wireless, Cloud, and Security.
• IT support relating to desktop technical issues involving Microsoft’s core applications, Business applications, operating systems for PC (Windows 7 and higher) and MAC (OS X), Cisco VoIP phones, and peripherals
• Responsible for technical break/fix support for all application and desktop support currently deployed in production
• Interface and maintain effective communication with clients’ end users and other BCS365 team members when analyzing, updating and resolving tickets
• Identify proactive ways to reduce the number of issues and support calls in the environment
(reduction in quality, interruption or failure of a BCS365 service)
• Author and maintain technical documentation on system support models, common issues and solutions
• Build new systems according to established BCS365 and clients’ standards for hardware and software applications, as needed
• Research and recommend innovative and automated approaches for system administration tasks
• Participate in Projects to ensure complete understanding of new and upgraded systems
• Identification of opportunities for continuous improvement (upgrades, security and update patches, etc.) of systems in production
• Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed properly in ConnectWise of incident or request progress and notifying them of impending changes base on client’s SLA
• Create new tickets on ConnectWise: To obtain and evaluate all relevant information for service issues and request, according to procedures.
• Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills in order to exceed customers’ expectations and to minimize escalations by taking ownership of customer reported issues.
• Escalate client support tickets to appropriate resource following the escalation process and procedures
• Data entry may be required for new and active clients
• Responsible for entering time and all work with proper updates in ConnectWise as it occurs
• Continually advancing your knowledge base through certification courses. Refer to Employee Handbook for reimbursement policy.
Required Knowledge Skills, Experience and Abilities
• CompTIA or A+, Network+, Microsoft MCP, Cisco CCENT
• Advanced understanding of operating systems (Windows 7 or higher and MAC OS X), printing systems, network topology, Linux/Unix command
• Skills in troubleshooting, solving problems and root cause analysis
• Excellent organizational and time management skills. Capability to manage own workload while meeting team goals and business needs of the company.
• Proven aptitude to work well in a team or independently with minimum supervision.
• Desire and capability to work and make timely decisions in a rapidly changing and uncertain environment
• Ability to troubleshoot complex problems, analyze possible root causes and educate customers to perform troubleshooting
• Illustrated diplomacy, tactfulness and empathy when dealing with customers
• Exemplified ability to defuse escalations and high tension situations
• Well-developed ability to appease customers experiencing service outages and difficulties
• Ability to listen actively and ask clarifying questions to seek understanding
• Experience going above and beyond duty to delight customers
• Must have a genuine drive for customer satisfaction and retention
• Ability to adhere to schedule
• Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
• Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
*Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
*Please Note: BCS365 participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Everyone communicates. Its the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the networkour passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The worlds most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
The Company: Commscope
Commscopes Venue and Campus segment incorporates Ruckus Networks, which focuses on enabling wireless and wired connectivity across complex and varied networks. It offers dedicated engineering and Customer Service and Support resources to our customers across a spectrum of verticals including - hospitality, education, smart cities, government, venues, service providers and more.
Ruckus Networks Customer Support and Services (CSS) is in the process of enhancing our support for the SaaS cloud business customers by creating a small specialist team.
We are seeking a Staff Support Engineer to assist our rapidly growing customer base. The Engineer will possess excellent customer interaction skills along with problem-solving experience in Wireless 802.1x technology, including hands on experience on Routing/Switching/Security/Data Center Networking and debugging. As a primary role, a Staff Support Engineer needs to promptly troubleshoot, isolate the root cause and resolve our enterprise customers WIFI or Wired product issues within our SaaS cloud management environment. It is critical to work closely with engineering and DevOps on analysis and provide customer and internal management updates to senior technical and business executives.
Willing to work in a small team and make a difference
Interact with our customers to promptly troubleshoot and isolate to root cause and provide a resolution to customer issues
Replicate customer problems in the Support lab
Work closely with engineering
Collaborate with DevOps to help build out backend tooling to improve TAC efficiency
Provide on-going regular updates to sales, internal management and the customer on the progress of assigned cases
Must have flexibility in work hours to work on customer issues
Ensure client expectations are properly managed and that technical issues are resolved to the client's satisfaction in a timely manner
Document customer and engineering interactions and technical action plans.
Provide necessary updates to management and field teams for high profile technical escalations.
Assist in development of knowledge articles and troubleshooting guides
Provide ongoing coaching and mentoring
Attend regular customer and internal conference calls for high profile cases and escalations
Self-starter who is excited about technology
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Detail-oriented and critical thinker
Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Strong customer focus - an ability to put yourself in the customers shoes
3+ years of experience working in a TAC
3+ years designing, deploying, configuring, supporting, troubleshooting, debugging and administering Wireless (and Wired) LAN products and technologies
Experience working within a SaaS cloud environment
Understanding of RF transmissions & antenna behavior
An understanding of WLAN Security in the areas of authentication, encryption, RADIUS, AAA authentication, EAP, PSK,
Experience in Linux system administration
Solid understanding of TCP/IP
Experience working in a support lab environment for problem replication
Experience documenting the sequence of events related to resolving customer technical issues.
Proficient with analyzing data traces from protocol analyzers
The following experience will be considered favorably:
BS/MS in a computer related field or equivalent work experience
Experience or knowledge with LTE/EPC technology
Experience working with opensource monitoring tools: Kibana, Sensu,
Experience with scripting: bash, python,
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.
We are small medium size global business where you could make a huge difference in what we do daily to transform the lives of our customers. We provide intelligent, secure technology to transform content from physical world into digital content shared over cloud, mobile and across the enterprise. Are you up for the challenge?
We are located in the beautiful Hacienda Business Park in Pleasanton, CA. If you live in the Tri-Valley are, how would you like to be in the office in minutes while everyone is spending 2-3 hours a day commuting? Save time, money and lots of traffic headache!
About the Job:
As a Technical Support Engineer you will provide support for diagnosing, reproducing, and fixing software and hardware issues relating to Document Scanners. You will be working in a call center environment to assist customers with problem resolution. To be successful in this role, you must be a motivated self-starter, possess strong customer service and technical problem solving skills; and be someone who embraces challenges.
· Find and troubleshoot product issues.
· Support application use and deployment.
· Communicates directly with customers on a daily basis at all managerial and working levels within customer organizations and within Visioneer. Listens effectively to understand and address the overall impact of issues as they affect the customer (processes, resources, time).
· Investigates and isolates product related problems. Works with customers and internal employees to troubleshoot and characterize reported issues.
· Directs solutions to hardware, software and process related issues through analytical thinking and planning. Defines and implements workarounds, process improvements and corrective actions.
· Makes decisions, renders judgments or makes commitments after considering the available resources and the needs of the customer.
· Documents and communicates issues and resolutions using a variety of formats. Logs issues, tracks progress and updates the customer, the department’s involved and internal/external management. Creates and updates knowledge base documents.
· Participates in offsite travel to customers locations, tradeshows, training and other required activities to support sales and sales engineer.
· Supports Sales Engineering with customers interactions to collect, analyze and deploy customers solutions.
· Additional responsibilities as required
· Acts as a mentor and coach to less experienced co-workers.
Experience: This position requires a minimum of 3 to 5 years of hands on PC experience or related technical support experience.
· Experience with CRM such as Sugar CRM
· Experience with printers / scanners or other computer peripherals
· Understanding of basic computer troubleshooting process, hands on experience and use of PC
· Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to calmly deal positively and professionally in tense or elevated situations and with upset or frustrated customers.
· Demonstrated ability to handle problem solving and always willing and excited to learn.
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary and 401K
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- If you are a technical savvy person willing to learn and get your career started, apply today!
Visioneer, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, veteran status, disability, genetic information, gender identity or other characteristics protected by law.