The PACS Technical Support Representative operates from established policies and procedures with moderate supervision. Day-to-day work involves analyzing and resolving complex technical issues in a fast paced multi-tasking environment. Manages service requests through CRM, maintaining quality and professional delivery of answers provided to customers.
Skills required to be successful include:
· Prefer familiarity with DICOM Standards
· Take ownership of low to medium complexity issues and act as a liaison between customer and other support staff to facilitate resolution.
· Perform role of project manager or project coordinator for small projects
Regulatory Affairs Manager/VP of Operations
‐Responsible for International Organization for Standardization (ISO) system
‐Responsible for obtaining and maintaining compliance to regulations from different regulatory authorities such as the U.S. FDA, Health Canada, and the European Union.
‐Responsible for performing internal audits and facilitating external audits
-Customer technical support
* Additional duties may be added as the need arises
Regulatory Affairs Associate
-Maintain document control, certifications, and standards
‐Handle complaints, nonconformances, CAPAs
‐Perform internal audits to ensure that SOPs are followed
‐Facilitate external audits such as the FDA, ISO, and customer audits
‐New device registration
‐Create and update Bartender labels
* Additional duties may be added as the need arises
Technical Support Associate:
- Customer Complaint Handling (intakeof customer complaint, testing and investigation of product issues)
-Assay and Parameter Troubleshooting
-Distribution of product information/ information requests (product catalog, product insert, parameter sheet, cross-reactivity information) to customers
-Assist in the update of Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) that involve changes to product inserts and parameter sheets
-Cross-reactivity record maintenance
-Run retain tests
-New employee technology presentation
‐ Coordinating product samples with the Production Team for bids
‐ Generating bid protocols/procedures
* Additional duties may be added as the need arises.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
-M.S. Or B.S. in the area of biology (or relevant scientific discipline)
‐Receive a degree or a certificate from a certified regulatory affairs program or have at least one year of professional experience in regulatory affairs or in quality management systems relating to medical devices
‐Applicants should be well-versed in the use of the internet/e-mail, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint programs
‐Applicant should have a high attention to detail and ability to work well under deadline situation
‐Excellent written and verbal communication skills
‐Ability to work well in a team
Lin-Zhi International, Inc. is committed to building a diverse and inclusive work environment that reflects the society and communities in which we are located. We are committed to diversity and actively seek out applicants from groups facing systemic inequities in the biotech world.
Lin-Zhi International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically welcome and accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religious creed, color, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition as defined under State law, disability, genetic information, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and/or local laws and ordinances.
The primary responsibilities for this position are handling first level support. Respond, troubleshoot, generate, and update service tickets for BCS365 clients. The technology includes but not limited to enterprise Voice, Data, Video, Wireless, Cloud, and Security.
• IT support relating to desktop technical issues involving Microsoft’s core applications, Business applications, operating systems for PC (Windows 7 and higher) and MAC (OS X), Cisco VoIP phones, and peripherals
• Responsible for technical break/fix support for all application and desktop support currently deployed in production
• Interface and maintain effective communication with clients’ end users and other BCS365 team members when analyzing, updating and resolving tickets
• Identify proactive ways to reduce the number of issues and support calls in the environment
(reduction in quality, interruption or failure of a BCS365 service)
• Author and maintain technical documentation on system support models, common issues and solutions
• Build new systems according to established BCS365 and clients’ standards for hardware and software applications, as needed
• Research and recommend innovative and automated approaches for system administration tasks
• Participate in Projects to ensure complete understanding of new and upgraded systems
• Identification of opportunities for continuous improvement (upgrades, security and update patches, etc.) of systems in production
• Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed properly in ConnectWise of incident or request progress and notifying them of impending changes base on client’s SLA
• Create new tickets on ConnectWise: To obtain and evaluate all relevant information for service issues and request, according to procedures.
• Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills in order to exceed customers’ expectations and to minimize escalations by taking ownership of customer reported issues.
• Escalate client support tickets to appropriate resource following the escalation process and procedures
• Data entry may be required for new and active clients
• Responsible for entering time and all work with proper updates in ConnectWise as it occurs
• Continually advancing your knowledge base through certification courses. Refer to Employee Handbook for reimbursement policy.
Required Knowledge Skills, Experience and Abilities
• CompTIA or A+, Network+, Microsoft MCP, Cisco CCENT
• Advanced understanding of operating systems (Windows 7 or higher and MAC OS X), printing systems, network topology, Linux/Unix command
• Skills in troubleshooting, solving problems and root cause analysis
• Excellent organizational and time management skills. Capability to manage own workload while meeting team goals and business needs of the company.
• Proven aptitude to work well in a team or independently with minimum supervision.
• Desire and capability to work and make timely decisions in a rapidly changing and uncertain environment
• Ability to troubleshoot complex problems, analyze possible root causes and educate customers to perform troubleshooting
• Illustrated diplomacy, tactfulness and empathy when dealing with customers
• Exemplified ability to defuse escalations and high tension situations
• Well-developed ability to appease customers experiencing service outages and difficulties
• Ability to listen actively and ask clarifying questions to seek understanding
• Experience going above and beyond duty to delight customers
• Must have a genuine drive for customer satisfaction and retention
• Ability to adhere to schedule
• Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
• Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
*Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
*Please Note: BCS365 participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Everyone communicates. Its the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the networkour passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The worlds most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
The Company: Commscope
Commscopes Venue and Campus segment incorporates Ruckus Networks, which focuses on enabling wireless and wired connectivity across complex and varied networks. It offers dedicated engineering and Customer Service and Support resources to our customers across a spectrum of verticals including - hospitality, education, smart cities, government, venues, service providers and more.
Ruckus Networks Customer Support and Services (CSS) is in the process of enhancing our support for the SaaS cloud business customers by creating a small specialist team.
We are seeking a Staff Support Engineer to assist our rapidly growing customer base. The Engineer will possess excellent customer interaction skills along with problem-solving experience in Wireless 802.1x technology, including hands on experience on Routing/Switching/Security/Data Center Networking and debugging. As a primary role, a Staff Support Engineer needs to promptly troubleshoot, isolate the root cause and resolve our enterprise customers WIFI or Wired product issues within our SaaS cloud management environment. It is critical to work closely with engineering and DevOps on analysis and provide customer and internal management updates to senior technical and business executives.
Willing to work in a small team and make a difference
Interact with our customers to promptly troubleshoot and isolate to root cause and provide a resolution to customer issues
Replicate customer problems in the Support lab
Work closely with engineering
Collaborate with DevOps to help build out backend tooling to improve TAC efficiency
Provide on-going regular updates to sales, internal management and the customer on the progress of assigned cases
Must have flexibility in work hours to work on customer issues
Ensure client expectations are properly managed and that technical issues are resolved to the client's satisfaction in a timely manner
Document customer and engineering interactions and technical action plans.
Provide necessary updates to management and field teams for high profile technical escalations.
Assist in development of knowledge articles and troubleshooting guides
Provide ongoing coaching and mentoring
Attend regular customer and internal conference calls for high profile cases and escalations
Self-starter who is excited about technology
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Detail-oriented and critical thinker
Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Strong customer focus - an ability to put yourself in the customers shoes
3+ years of experience working in a TAC
3+ years designing, deploying, configuring, supporting, troubleshooting, debugging and administering Wireless (and Wired) LAN products and technologies
Experience working within a SaaS cloud environment
Understanding of RF transmissions & antenna behavior
An understanding of WLAN Security in the areas of authentication, encryption, RADIUS, AAA authentication, EAP, PSK,
Experience in Linux system administration
Solid understanding of TCP/IP
Experience working in a support lab environment for problem replication
Experience documenting the sequence of events related to resolving customer technical issues.
Proficient with analyzing data traces from protocol analyzers
The following experience will be considered favorably:
BS/MS in a computer related field or equivalent work experience
Experience or knowledge with LTE/EPC technology
Experience working with opensource monitoring tools: Kibana, Sensu,
Experience with scripting: bash, python,
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.
The Technical Support Manager directs the activities of the Tier 2 Technical Support Team that provides advanced product support to customers requiring assistance with Cepheid Xpert® Assays, GeneXpert® Systems and Software. Through successful troubleshooting and resolution of customer-reported problems escalated from the Tier 1 Team, the Tier 2 Technical Support Manager leads a critical link in the Cepheid Customer Care experience.
Education or Experience (in years):
Knowledge and skills:
PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS (optional):
- Experience leading a customer care, product support or related function preferred.
- Experience using and/or troubleshooting Laboratory analytical and diagnostic equipment, reagents, medical devices or software
- Experience working in a regulated environment (FDA/ISO) is a plus