Come work with a well-established technical services company with 40 employees and growing fast. We have offices in Phoenix, Tucson, Las Vegas, Albuquerque, Denver, Omaha, Kansas City and Dallas. We serve Clients as necessary, so there may be some travel. We always have need for exceptional field service personnel of all levels.
Currently, we are looking for customer focused and experienced Field Service Techs in the Kansas City areas to maintain various optical and electronic systems. Candidates should have some working knowledge in Networking, Data equipment, PC’s, cabling, fiber optics or security devices. All of our Jobs are full time and with benefits and a company vehicle.
· Maintain a safe and clean work environment
· Installation, repair, configuration and testing of network & fiber equipment
· High level customer service and excellent communications skills
· Technical and interpersonal skills working with Network Operations Centers
· Conduct site surveys of cabling, power and equipment
· Perform termination and testing of cabling: Cat-5 Cat-6, Coax
· Perform testing of telecom transmission systems: Optical Power, OTDR, RFC
· Restore services by troubleshooting and replacing failed components.
· Operate vehicles, equipment and tools in the safest possible manner.
· Computers skills including configuring network gear and using Microsoft Office.
· Maintain a positive, "can-do" attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity
· Being on-call on a rotating schedule with other team-mates
· Must have a basic laptop, smart phone, hotspot and telecom hand tools
· Operate with Safely and Integrity while delivering excellence to Clients.
You will present a well-groomed, professional appearance, instill confidence while addressing the scope of work. You must have the ability to follow instructions listed on work orders, complete all required paperwork including job notes, pictures, list all materials used and communicate well with the customer on all details of the work performed.
All Candidates must have an insurable Driver's License, be able to pass a drug screen in accordance with Federal Law and Background Checks, Finally, your desire to grow with the company is what we want. Come grow with us! EOE If you wish to apply please send your resume…..
Mission, KS USA 66202
3+ Months Contract
· As a Technical Support Specialist, you will represent VinSolutions in customer communication via phone and email to assist customers in resolving technical issues
· Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, while working with diverse audiences
· Exhibit personal responsibility, accountability, and teamwork
· Troubleshoot difficult problems with either the customer’s configuration, our software, or other vendor integration points
· Provide one-on-one training to new and existing customers as needed while working on support tickets
· Identify and resolve issues that prevent users from utilizing our software
· Provide proper follow-up, even when a problem has not been resolved, to ensure customer is kept apprised of issue status
· Maintain strong working knowledge of released products
· Must have the ability to accommodate extended work hours, a flexible schedule, and work overtime as needed
The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Product Support Representative to support one of our clients, a leading provider of technology and analytics services, to help their clients achieve their business goals in the Overland Park, KS area.
Summary of role: Work on team of 25 handling frontline in-depth product support to clients by resolving incoming inquiries via multiple channels.
Duration: contract to hire
Schedule: Flexible availability from 6am-8pm, OT and Weekends – Full time
Pay Rate: $15.76/hr.
Main Job Duties:
General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
GPS Staffing is a nationwide preferred provider of staffing and recruitment services. GPS has over 25 years of dedicated staffing partnerships with organizations ranging from International Fortune 500 companies to Colorado startups. Our team is committed to Growth, People and Success!
Title: Technical Support Analyst II
Job ID: 2962707
Location: Overland Park, KS
Duration: 8 months' (possibility of extension or conversion)
Pay Rate Range: Depends on Experience
Position Summary: The ESC Helpdesk provides tier 1 level support for all Client lanes of business as well as support for outside sales and vendor call centers. This position will cover many roles on the team including technical and project support.
We will not respond to everyone personally - qualified candidates will be contacted for a screening. Please submit your resume in a Word document.
From entry level customer service positions, to challenging technology and leadership roles, MTM offers a wealth of employment opportunities. Our corporate culture promotes healthy living, excellent work-home life balance, and strategic career advancement opportunities in a rewarding work environment where you will make a positive impact in your community and beyond. In particular, MTM is committed to providing physical activity and wellness opportunities for our employees, and we have been recognized as a Gold Level Recipient of the American Heart Association’s Fit-Friendly Worksites Recognition program. As an employer, MTM offers excellent benefits and welcomes diversity; we are an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. We invite you to apply for any of our open positions and look forward to providing you an opportunity to develop your career as a member of our team. If you can't find what you are looking for, please check out our affiliate Ride Right for more opportunities.
Title : Customer care rep / Call centre / Email and Chat Support Rep
Location: Mission KS 66202
Duration : 03 Months , 40 hours work week
Shift time : Monday - Friday 7am -8pm Saturday 8AM - 6PM (hours subject to change to meet business needs)
Pay rate :$16/h w2
Customer focused, great customer service skills (verbal and written), aptitude for technical learning, call center experience (it’s nice, but not a must-have), attention to detail
High School Diploma or GED
Ferguson Computer Services, Inc provides technical support services to clients primarily in the KC metro area but also clients from around the country. We like to say "Anything a big company would call their IT department for, we provide for small business." Our clients range from a single employee to several hundred.
This position requires top notch customer service skills, attention to detail and the highest level of motivation to do whatever it takes to resolve issues for our clients. Experience with all Windows versions (server and workstation) as well as small business related applications (Sage, Quickbooks, Office365, etc) required. Reliable transportation, high level of organization and great work ethic required. VMware, Veeam, Autotask PSA/RMM experience is a plus.
Benefits include health insurance, company matched 401K, bonuses and teamwork based work environment. It's a fast paced job where there is always something to do and always opportunities to "wow" our clients.
Only submissions that include a cover letter, resume and salary requirements will be considered. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Email only. email@example.com
Are you looking for dependable employment and a stable income? How about growth opportunities within an established company that promotes exclusively from within?
OneSupport offers the ability to Work from Home for qualified applicants that are eager to offer exceptional technical support for customers. Consistent scheduling (both full time and part time available) and a great online work environment are only the beginning to the many wonderful things about working for a company who has spent years perfecting the Work at Home experience. Come and see for yourself!
Our agents start at $10/hour base pay and have the opportunity to select a competitive benefits package (health, dental, vision, life, 401k, paid time off). If you lack previous support experience, we offer on-the-job, multi-week, paid training and continuing education to advance your skills. No certifications or degrees are required! Applicants should have excellent reading, written and verbal communication skills. The position requires regular attendance and punctuality.
Job Title: NOC Control Tech I
Duration: 7+ months' Contract with potential to extend
Location: Overland Park KS 66251
Scope of Work:
· NOC Central Technician I tests and analyzes network and network facilities (e.g., power, communication machinery, software, lines, modems, and terminals). Candidate advises supervisory Network Control positions of network communications failures or degradation and arranges corrective action plans.
· The Technician performs a variety of skilled routine and non-routine duties and applies standard practices and policies.
Additional Requirements: Monitors and analyzes moderately complex network and network facilities (e.g., power, communication machinery, software, lines, modems, and terminals), advises supervisory Network Control positions of network communications failures or degradation and arranges and performs corrective action plans.
· This is a multi-incumbent position that reports to a supervisor level position.
· Basic Qualifications include: High school diploma or equivalent, experience using networks and network equipment and knowledge of Excel, Word and other general applications.
· This is a 24/7 operation and must be available to work any shift.
· Network Operations Technician will receive, analyze, monitor and resolve network problems in a timely fashion with minimal guidance from more senior technicians or supervisor. Responsibilities will include opening trouble tickets for various customers, answering incoming telephone calls, responding to network alarms and customer emails, and documenting/updating customer account data.
· Candidate will serve as a contact on technical and service related problems for the diagnosis and repair of customer service failures and coordinate problem-solving efforts with the Local Exchange Carriers (LEC), customer vendors, and, field service personnel.
· Candidate will be responsible for TDM, Ethernet, and, Microwave maintenance activities supporting the wire line and wireless networks; and, should possess a strong understanding of internal and external network infrastructure for troubleshooting purposes.
· Candidate must be efficient at multi-tasking and be able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
· Strong negotiation and problem resolution skills are also required. The candidate must also be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication practices.
· High school or equivalent, plus 2 years formal electronics training or equivalent knowledge through experience.
· Associates Degree in related field preferred.
· Minimum 2 yrs. related telecommunications experience or 1 year as NOC with satisfactory or better performance.
· Industry certifications, related experience in the military and physical line or protocol experience is preferred.
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Techniciansin Kansas City, Missouri!Job Duties:
STS Technical Services is aTop 100 Staffing Firmthats partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to aRecruiting Professionaldirectly, call1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.