Are you looking for dependable employment and a stable income? How about growth opportunities within an established company that promotes exclusively from within?
OneSupport offers the ability to Work from Home for qualified applicants in your state that are eager to offer exceptional client support. Consistent scheduling and a great online work environment are only the beginning to the many wonderful things about working for a company who has spent years perfecting the Work at Home experience. Come and see for yourself!
Our agents start at $12/hour base pay and have the opportunity to select a competitive benefits package (health, dental, vision, life, 401k, paid time off). If you lack previous support experience, we offer on-the-job, multi-week, paid training and continuing education to advance your skills. No certifications or degrees are required! Applicants should have excellent reading, written and verbal communication skills. The position requires regular attendance and punctuality.
Job Title: Technical App Support Specialist (C2C open position)
Job Location: Overland Park, KS, USA
Contract: Long Term Contract
We are looking for a “Technical App Support Specialist”. This can be a very quick hire if you have anyone on hand. This person will join our existing team and need to have an operational analytics background/knowledge:
We’re looking for a junior software technical support specialist - recent experience in broadband (Cable, ISP, FTTH, Satellite, etc.) is a plus but not required. Strong technical aptitude is a must. Candidate must be articulate, flexible, thick-skinned and able to roll with the punches.
Duties include: This is a hybrid role where the candidate will provide expert level, friendly customer service to GLDS software users (including CSR’s, billing system managers, accountants, I.T. staff and corporate management). At the same time, the candidate will learn how to manage GLDS system implementation projects and will eventually (years) launch customers around the work. Positive attitude, attention to detail, strong project management, excellent customer service, computer, and telephone skills required. Once in an implementation role (at least one year after hire) travel will likely be about 25%.
Skills and experience should include:
This is an immediate opening. If we feel you're qualified, we'll set up an initial phone conversation - don't call us, we'll call you. In-person interviews (if appropriate given Covid) will be held in the Kansas City area.
Technical Support Specialist
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK SHIFT SCHEDULE
My client is looking for a Manufacturing OPS Specialist team member to perform tasks requiring on-site support for basic, intermediate, and advanced level requests for applications, client, network & infrastructure support per the responsibilities listed below.
In this role, you will be responsible for daily on-site production IT support. This includes incident ticket resolution, install/move/add/change (IMAC) activities, change control implementation, and project work. You will work closely with various plant members including line workers, group leaders, and shift leaders to ensure IT systems are maintained to support production. You will work closely with the local IT Manager and other Operations Specialists to ensure work is being completed according to IT standards.
· Must have an excellent level of analytical ability, communication, and interpersonal skills required to build relationships with team members and customers to solve problems and resolve issues.
· Must demonstrate initiatives by reaching beyond work assigned to improve output and/or help others
· 4+ years IT hardware and software support including PC/Printer support and PC build experience
· Basic understanding of BUR and storage environments (which equipment, O/S, etc.)
· Basic understanding of VMWare concepts (which is the host, etc.)
· Knowledge of Incident Management Processes with strong incident management & troubleshooting skills
· User level skill set of monitoring tools like Site Scope or HP-OM
· Basic Security knowledge
· Expertise in testing/validating and deploying OS & patches via the Change Control process
· Ability to utilize SharePoint
· Must have skills to build and support end-user client devices including PCs, printers, mobile phones, wireless terminals, scanners, tablets, radios
· Printing and delivery of plant floor build documents
Work Schedule: 6:30 am to 3 pm
Location: Kansas City, KS
Duration: 6+ month contract