Zion Lutheran Early Childhood Education Center is looking for an Early Childhood Teacher Assistant. Our mission is to open the door to a lifetime of learning in a Christ - centered community. Our center is an Reggio inspired and DCFS licensed located near downtown Hinsdale.
This is an ideal part time position for a college student or a parent who loves working with children.
Mill Creek ECP is a Reggio inspired, nature and relationship based early childhood program. We are looking for an experienced educator with a passion for teaching young children to work in our 3-5 year old full-day classroom. Mill Creek ECP believes that children are natural learners as we base our curriculum on the children in the classroom and their experiences with nature (must be comfortable being outdoors). Class sizes are no larger than 8 children.
Hours: Full time: 7:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
Must have an Associates with at least 6 hours of ECE credits to apply.
The Goddard School located in Wheaton / Carol Stream border, is looking for caring and energetic teachers to join our team! We are looking for individuals who can use their creativity and Goddard’s renowned learning-through-play program as a basis for unique lesson plans that are brought to life in a fun and imaginative way, to instill a life-long love of learning! We are looking for someone who is patient, courteous, and professional with children, parents and co-workers.
Lead teacher responsibilities include:
We offer competitive compensation and benefits (including PTO, child-care discount, medical/dental insurance, 401K).
We look forward to exploring your future at Goddard!
Do you want to use your skills and talents to make a lasting difference in the world? At Catholic Charities Diocese, of Joliet we are mission-driven, focused on positive results for people and believe that people should be treated with dignity and respect. If you feel the same way we encourage you to join us in making a difference!
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Joliet has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Teacher. As an Associate Teacher you would be responsible for contributing to the development of the overall agency and classroom educational plans and for the implementation of the program’s plan that is geared to meet the needs of each individual child enrolled in the program in accordance with the Head Start program. Catholic Charities’ Head Start program is NAYCE Accredited as well as a Gold Circle Quality and US Model Head Start Program.
If you desire a better work/life balance and can work in a fast paced environment with excellent growth potential, we would like to hear from you.
1. Associates of Arts Degree in Child Development with 36 or more hours of college credits in Child Development or related field. All degrees must come from a regionally accredited educational institution which has U.S. Department of Education approval.
2. Obtain and maintain at minimum, the Illinois Gateway ECE Credential Level 3 within 2 years of employment.
3. One to three years of experience working with young children and families in a Child Care setting is required.
4. Good written and verbal communication skills.
5. Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
6. Demonstrate the skill and competence to meet personnel qualifications as required in Part 407: Licensing Standards for Day Care Centers.
7. At least 18 years of age.
8. Passage of complete background clearance, physical and Tuberculosis (TB) Test.
9. Understanding and promoting the social teachings of Catholic Charities.
10. A valid driver’s license, reliable means of transportation and proof of liability insurance is required.
1. Under the supervision of the Site Supervisor and the assigned Teacher, the Associate Teacher is responsible for adhering to the guidelines of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Head Start Performance Standards related to Early Childhood Services in conjunction with State Licensing Standards.
2. The Associate Teacher is responsible for day to day operations of the classroom in the absence of a Bachelor degreed teacher.
3. It is the expectation that programmatic recruitment takes place throughout the community as specified and designated.
4. Other duties as assigned within the guidelines of this position.
REAT BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Be a part of this exciting early childhood program at Kids & Company. Join a growing family of centers with nearly 140 locations in North America - and still growing!
We are currently hiring amazing Lead Teachers for our program at our Schaumburg location.
Reporting to the School Director, acts as an integral member of the Kids & Company team to assist in the overall management of day to day supervision and operations of a child age group through the conscientious application of Kids & Company standards to achieve our mission statement: to provide quality primary and backup childcare services conveniently located near our children’s parent’s place of work.
We are seeking a Childcare Teacher's Assistant in our Multi-Age Room to join our team at Prairie Pals Monday-Friday from 9:00am-3:00pm daily. This individual will work in a classroom with children ages 3.5-5 years old. Prairie Pals in non-profit, Christian based childcare and preschool program.
Prairie Pals Christian Preschool & Childcare http://prairiepals.org/