Interviewing Candidates for Immediate Availability
Real Estate Experience Not Required - Internationally Recognized Orientation and Ongoing Training Program Designed to Maximize New Hire Successes
Indianapolis Star - Top Places to Work
Forbes Magazine - Top Training Company Among All Industries
Inc Magazine - One of America's Fastest Growing Companies & Top 50 Places to Work in USA
Largest Real Estate Franchise in the World in Homes Sold, Volume Sold, Number of Agents
Seeking candidates interested in joining the real estate industry here locally in Indianapolis. Multiple positions available and now hiring. Have you ever thought about a career in real estate - part time, full time, sales person or operations-based. We are the family you have been look for.
As a sales person, not only would you be joining one of the top real estate offices in Indiana but also the world. Realize the power of the brand along with the systems, tools, models, and technology provided at what consistently ranks as one of the best financial structures as a REALTOR.
Be trained by one of the best nationally recognized companies to build your own business. Here we will provide you with the blueprints to succeed on proven models, systems, scripts and structures along INCLUDING customer relationship marketing (CRM) platforms, state-of-the-art websites, email, Google Apps, lead generation techniques, unparalleled brand strength and awareness. Put all of this together with a culture of sharing, educating, and Win-Win and you have a home for your career.
We are also looking for skilled professionals, in IT, Marketing/Social Media, Administrative Operations, Transaction Management, Property Management, Construction Management, Leasing, Bookkeeping/Accounting, Sales Management, Productivity Coaching, and so much more seeking to be trained in Real Estate Sales.
This is the opportunity for the real estate industry encompassing so many options. Contact us for this hassle-free opportunity.
Do you want to be part of a fast paced, innovative and growing organization where you directly impact the bottom line?
ACS is a growing sales office looking for candidates who have a desire to succeed, work well under stress, motivated by incentive sales and works well in a team environment. If you want to work within an up-and-coming company and have a no-cap bonus structure, we are the place for you. Our motto is work hard, play harder. Must have a good sense of humor.
In this position, you will be responsible for driving all aspects of the talent relationship management process for Independent Contractors with ACS’s clients. This involves high volume, full life-cycle of sales and recruiting position. A large portion of your day is spent on the phone making dials.
Think you have what it takes?? Give Candice or Stacy a call at (717) 482-8672 or visit our website at www.acsconsultantsinc.com.
The Talent Manager is focused on leading Park Place's global comprehensive recruiting strategy. The TAM will management a team of highly talented corporate recruiters and HR Assistant with the goal to find and retain excellent employees in multiple markets, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees. Will direct full-cycle recruiting with a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to help employees find the right fit in our company, driving corporate culture and high performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop and maintain relationships with business leaders to ensure understanding of business objectives
• Advise, coach, and guide Recruiters and HR Assistant on development and implementation of sourcing strategies to attract quality diverse candidates
• Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts; provides real-time recruiting strategy and action tables.
• Develop talent acquisition annual plan, strategies and hiring plans for key positions.
• Contribute toward the accumulation and interpretation of metrics within HR
• Operate to maintain the culture of High Performing Organization and Great Place to Work
• Lead employment branding initiatives
• As appropriate to position level, direct and perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
• Drive an exceptional candidate experience, recruitment and selection processes (assessments, interviews, screening calls selection panels, etc.) as well as employee onboarding
• Design recruitment training for HR Recruiters and line managers
• Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centers or other events
• Manage third party vendors, agencies and supplier relations
• Drive continuous improvement in the usage of our talent acquisition systems and processes by identifying areas of inefficiency, and ensuring accurate documentation of processes for all department procedures
• Work closely with FP&A team on labor budgets and reporting
• Serve as internal HR resource for M&A team, taking lead on offer letter/employment contract creation
• Ensure appropriate use of metrics to gauge recruiting status including cost per hire, time to fill, turnover, and diversity engagement
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Compliance and government reporting, as required
• Other duties as assigned
Directly manages assigned employee group. Carries out management and supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
Education: • BS/BA degree in Human Resources or related field
Experience • 5+ years' experience in full life cycle recruiting, with varying level of complexity. International experience highly preferred.
• Previous experience managing a talent acquisition team
• Experience working for a high performing, fast moving organization
• Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), preferably Jobvite
• Experience using unique sourcing methods using tools such as LinkedIn, Indeed and social media platforms
• Knowledge and understanding of local and federal regulations relative to hiring and the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP), and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
• Understanding of all selection methods, techniques and employment branding
• Possess a high level of self-direction and accountability (goal-oriented mindset)
• Excellent collaboration skills
• Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
Certifications or Licenses: Relevant HR Certification, preferred
Special Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Job Interviewing and Assessment Skills
• Managerial and leadership skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: (The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
• Long periods of time sitting at a desk (daily).
• Manual dexterity to type on computer keyboard and operate general office equipment, such as phone, fax/copier/scanner.
• Must be able to speak and hear adequately.
• Clear vision at close distances.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: (The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
Office environment (closed climate).
Title: Tax Manager
Industry: Professional Services
Location: Beverly Hills
We are actively recruiting a Tax Manager for a Professional Services Firm located in Beverly Hills. Our client serves the entertainment industry and high net worth individuals, so experience working with either is highly valuable.
The Tax Manager will ensure that clients’ state and federal tax documents are prepared and filed in a timely manner. The Tax Manager’s responsibilities include developing solutions for potential tax issues, keeping abreast of new developments in tax legislation, and informing staff of new legislative developments.
To be successful as a Tax Manager, you should be able to manage multiple projects efficiently. You should also be able to advise clients on tax planning, research, and compliance. Ultimately, an outstanding Tax Manager should be able to identify opportunities to grow the company’s client base.
Experienced Talent Acquisition Manager $ 60,000- $ 90,000 Per Year!
Full-Time - Non-Smoking Environment-Flexible Schedule- Great Culture- Stable & Growing Business, Founded 60+ years ago-
No Politics, Very Collaborative
We are growing beyond our 25 retail locations in 7 states, and we need an experienced, motivated, proven Talent Acquisition Manager to take ownership of this responsibility and help us expand. Our Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for filling positions in the company by sourcing viable candidates and assessing their suitability to the company. To be successful as our Talent Acquisition Manager you must be assertive, have excellent interpersonal skills, a passion for working with others, incredibly organized, strong multi-tasker, versatile, accepting and open-minded.
After learning our culture, you will be responsible for our recruiting strategy, developing job descriptions and for hiring for the Car Wash Managers. You will post jobs, search for potential recruits, both on-line and source at local businesses in-person, that would be a great fit for our team and hire for us, based upon site specific requirements. It will be up to you to review resumes, contact candidates, interview them, assess their skills and with the CW manager’s approval, make the employment offer. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of prior work experience in recruiting, a BS or MS in Human Resources Management, experience with HR databases, applicant tracking systems, and Predictive Index preferred.
Use databases, social media, job fairs, etc., to source potential candidates
Review, screen, analyze resumes and search job sites for potential associates
Assess potential applicants for their relevant knowledge, experience, training, skills, aptitudes, and soft skills
Interview potential associates, using reliable tools and selection methods
Conduct reference and background checks, manage relocation
Manage the hiring process for CW Site and Regional Managers
Meet managers, and initially, actually work on-site positions to understand staffing requirements and culture
Benchmark/Research, recommend and utilize an Applicant Tracking and Application System
Create & post recruitment materials - job descriptions as well as job specifications, and ensure they are kept updated
Introduce new associates to the company ushering them through hiring process
Recruit on-line & in-person and report metrics to Management
Recommend any new policies or procedures to benefit our company
Conduct exit interviews on terminating associates
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
Passionately Driven to hiring great people
Entrepreneurial Spirit & Enjoy Team Work
Excellent Verbal and Relationship Building
Enthusiastic, Energetic, Personable and Friendly
Strong Time Management & Computer Proficiency
At least 5 years, a Rock Star with Proven Previous work experience as a Talent Acquisition Manager
BS or MS in Human Resources Management - preferred
Excellent communication, interpersonal skills & Comfortable working with others
Strong decision-making & Excellent negotiation skills
Hands on experience with various selection processes
Experience in conducting different types of job interviews, such as structured, stress, or competency-based
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
Compensation Package Options – in our interview with you we will articulate our exciting expansion plans – Vision 2025
Option A: Annual Compensation $75,000 to $90,000 commiserate with background & experience.
Option B: Base compensation $60,000 + Hired Associate bonuses to be paid 25% upon hire + 75% after 6 months of employment of all newly hired associates.
In the next 12-18 months, we will open 3-5 new Car washes and hire between 15-20 new associates (see list below):
Customer Service Associate $3,000
Car Wash Detail Concierge $1,000
Educational Assistance - $1,000.00/year, $250 per class for full time
Paid Time Off (1 week in year 1, 2 weeks in year 2, 3 weeks/year thereafter).
HOW TO APPLY: Please send a cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications and submit your resume in a Microsoft word document or Adobe PDF document to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our client is seeking a Recruiting Manager to become a part of their team! You will be responsible for hiring for our clients field personnel. In this role, you will design hiring strategies and develop ways to improve efficiency in the hiring process. To ensure consistency, you will train the support staff on new policies and monitor the implementation of the new procedures.
5+ years experience in a recruiting capacity
Must be willing to work between two offices located in Ann Arbor and Monroe
Must have experience recruiting warehouse personnel
On The Money Talent Acquisition Partners has been retained by a top ten in Ohio, $4 Billion-dollar, Regional bank who has recently acquired a $290 Million bank and is searching for a Closing / Post Closing Manager to lead their closing and post-closing team.
This position is an opportunity to lead, develop, and manage the entire closing department and really put your stamp on the closing and post-closing process.This Community Bank’s “mom & pop” feel combined with the resources of a $4 Billion organization make this a unique environment to grow.If you have proven mortgage closing experience and are looking for a challenge to advance your career with an organization that allows you to see the impact that you will have, we would like to speak with you!
The Closing / Post Closing Manager is responsible for the leadership and oversight of the Closing & Post-Closing team.Will manage all aspects of the closing & post-closing process, including secondary market closed loan delivery, loan sale to investors within required time frames, satisfy pre-purchase and post-purchase audit requests, government insuring, trailing document retention, disbursements to the Investor, loan file retention, loan servicing, transfer of beneficial/servicing rights, mortgage record transfers, payment of government fees, Investor and third-party relations.May be responsible for the management of employees in multiple locations.
located in more than one location, it will be the manager’s job to
ensure the teams are following the same policies and procedures.
that includes quarterly and annual reviews, developmental action plans,
and disciplinary action, as applicable.
as define and implement a measurement of acceptable staff performance.
within the department based on continuous and effective staff
communication. Occasional travel to other fulfillment sites to meet with
team members will be required.
meetings/training sessions/coaching sessions to provide positive
feedback with actionable items to ensure individual and group success.
Lead associates in the Peoples way and culture.
control requests within specified timeframes.
errors in the delivery of loan files to all Investors and insuring
organizations. Proactively evaluate and develop controls necessary to
ensure efficient and accurate closings and post-closing delivery to
deliver expected loans for purchase
is completed to obtain the Mortgage Insurance Certificate
function and maintaining thorough knowledge of regulatory changes and
investor guidelines, particularly as they impact the closing or
and perform training if necessary.
investor guidelines and policies.
borrowers, title companies and any other parties involved in the
transaction to facilitate a smooth loan closing process.
pipeline activity and proactively prepare for downstream volume. Monitor
pipeline daily to ensure timely delivery and loan purchase in accordance
with the Investor commitment/rate lock and to avoid extension/late fees.
post-purchase audit conditions.
upstream operational or pricing issues that may be impacting loan-level
sent to the investors within required timeframes.
appropriately and in a timely manner.
Education, Experience and Job Skills
Talent Acquisition Manager
Position Summary: Talent Acquisition Manager will research, develop and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a qualified and capable talent for the organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
• Collaborates with other team directors and/or managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria/standard.
• Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
• Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
• Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
• Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
• Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
• Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
• Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
• Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Listed below are the minimum and/or desired qualifications of the position including education, work experience and knowledge & skills that are required to perform satisfactorily in the position:
Education and Work Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
• At least five years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process highly preferred.
• SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
• SHRMs Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
• Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
• Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
• Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software (Paylocity) or other recruitment systems.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.