Our client is seeking a Recruiting Manager to become a part of their team! You will be responsible for hiring for our clients field personnel. In this role, you will design hiring strategies and develop ways to improve efficiency in the hiring process. To ensure consistency, you will train the support staff on new policies and monitor the implementation of the new procedures.
- Drive and direct all recruitment efforts and processes
- Implement strategic hiring procedures and improve upon recruitment measures
- Work with the human resources department to confirm hiring needs and requirements
- Create and suggest new and effective interviewing procedures and techniques
- Process and track applicant job submissions
- Manage recruitment databases and advertising budgets
- Set clear goals and benchmarks for the recruitment team
- Train and supervise recruiters in the correct company processes
5+ years experience in a recruiting capacity
Must be willing to work between two offices located in Ann Arbor and Monroe
Must have experience recruiting warehouse personnel
Sanford Rose Associates® - JFSPartners is a leading multi-practice specialty search firm in the placement of professional, technical, and executive level talent. Our corporate vision is simple but powerful; to continually enhance the success of the organizations, people, and markets in which we serve. We are recognized as a top resource for many organizations and professionals seeking information, access to top-level candidates, or career enhancing opportunities. Our professional search consultants work closely with both clients and candidates to realize successful human capital solutions and strategies.
Specialization is a key factor to our successful partnerships. Each of our specialized search practices are structured by functional specialty, industry, and geography--providing our clients and candidates with a highly informed, dedicated team of experts that understand the landscape of each of the marketplaces we serve.