Ready? Set. Go! Wheel House is looking for bubbly, welcoming, energetic Studio Staff to get workout goers pumped up for their next class at Wheel House!
Studio staff are individuals who just can’t sit still, are itching for ways to improve themselves and their workplace, and never back down from a challenge- no matter how difficult it may seem. Studio staff are also adaptable and can change from fun and energetic to a let’s get down to business attitude. They can also handle working in both an individual and group environment.
The Position: Studio Assistant
As Studio Staff you will help with the multiple classes that Wheel House has to offer!
- The Studio Staff:
- Creates a space that’s welcoming and friendly for Wheel House Members
- Sets-up yoga, core, and spin rooms, as well as any additional equipment needed
- Helps members familiarize themselves with the studio
- Cleans & disinfects studios, locker rooms, and equipment
- Stocks-up amenities
- Does laundry
- Helps Front Desk with check-ins (grabbing shoe rentals, checking-in extra bags)
- Follows & enforces studio policies
Studio Staff must be able to do the following:
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Lift, bend, and stretch up to 35 pounds.
- Have a flexible schedule
- Learn quickly and work both independently and in a group setting
- Stand for up to 8 hours a day
- Is willing to or has taken classes at Wheel House
Skills We Look for:
- Time Management
- Able to remain calm, respectful, and professional during stressful situations
- Detail Oriented
Preferred but not Required
- Customer service
- An interest in fitness
- Job experience in the fitness industry is a plus!
- Discount on retail items
- Free classes in the studio
- Opportunities to move up are available!