Interested in a job in the TATTOO INDUSTRY
Looking to work in a creative environment, a reputable Pittsburgh tattoo and body piercing studio located in the South Hills. We are looking for people to join our staff as a Tattoo Artist or Receptionist/ Body Piercing apprentice. No experience necessary.
We are looking for both established tattoo artists and people who are interested in learning the art of tattooing. No experience necessary.
You must be someone who's highly motivated, creative and enjoys working with the public. You must be 18 years of age. If you are interested please respond and include contact information (first, last name, instagram and phone number) you can also attach a portfolio if you have one
RECPTIONIST/ BODY PIERCING APPRENTICE
You must be someone who's highly motivated, creative and enjoys working with the public. You must be 18 years of age.
Some responsibilities include:
I need a. highly skilled tattoo artist that is very experienced and does not need any training to work in a fun and busy tattoo studio. I need someone that can work Tuesday to Sunday from noon to 930 during the week and 1030 on weekends. We do a lot of promotions to expand our business so you have to be ok with that. There is a lot of potential to make a lot of money and we are located next door to our lady of the lake university. Im looking for either a guest artist to try it out for a month or so them go full time or part time, but it is real busy now so I am looking for full time help at the moment. I do pay for all of your supplies except machines and inks and i do pay 50/50 commission splits as well. Its a very fun and laid back place to work at and you will love it here!
Hot Mess Studio is a full service bridal & hair salon located in the heart of Asbury Park!
We are looking for hard-working, passionate lash extension artists who are looking to continue their industry journey in a fun, high traffic environment. We also offer full body waxing and Hydrafacials to our clients, so having all certifications is a huge plus! Part-time and full-time positions available.
Hot Mess is EXTREMELY dedicated to making all employees and clients feel safe during this pandemic. Temperature checks and masks are always required and we have sanitation stations located throughout our entire space, as well as a mandatory COVID-19 waiver that must be filled out before coming in for an appointment.
Color, cutting and styling experience needed, 5 years or more experience in the field or existing clientele. Able to stand for long periods of time, and working well as a team member. self-motivated with a positive attitude. Strong drive to build a clientele. Very personable with good listening skills.
New Eyelash Extension Studio
Deka Lash is coming to Franklin, TN and we are looking for Lash Artists to join our team at this exciting time! Are you ready?
From the moment Deka Lash was created, it was more than a brand; it was a vision to bring inspiration, confidence and a lasting sense of beauty to generations of women. One of our employees said it best, “Many companies talk about reshaping an industry, but Deka Lash is one of the few that is actually achieving this lofty goal. Growth comes in monthly leaps that just seem to keep accelerating, leading to ever-larger opportunities. There is an intriguing focus on how to get more efficient and do bigger things. Working here is definitely a chance to be a part of something special.”
Deka Lash is hiring Lash Artists for its newest location in Franklin, TN. Qualified candidates should have a current esthetician or cosmetology license. Bring your positive attitude and skills to us for a huge opportunity.
Main Responsibilities include:
● Self motivated and enthusiastic
● Upselling products and services
● Checking Clients in and out
● Engaging customers with world class service
● Sanitation and Industry standards
● Lead and coordinate initial and ongoing sales drivers (pre-sale events, studio events, outreach)
● Compliance and adherence to Deka Lash Business Policies for daily studio operations
● Build and maintain studio utilization through scheduling optimization
● Bring a high energy and positive attitude every day
● Model all studio activities through self-involvement (leading by example)
● Ensure Deka Lash branding through consistency and continuity in all action
Thrives with the challenge of increased responsibility a major plus!!!
● Adhere to Deka Lash corporate policies, business practices, systems and processes.
● Provide and maintain the highest level of customer service ALWAYS
● Provide effective decision making regarding customer service issues
● Responsible for ensuring that the facility is clean, maintained and operationally sound.
● Sales motivation and being best in class with lash artistry
● Must possess excellent skills to create a positive, successful environment for staff and clients
● Previous management experience in the beauty industry strongly recommended but not required
● Strong work ethic, integrity, and professional demeanor
● Ability to multi-task and manage client and staff concerns
● Ability to work and function in a TEAM environment
● Flexible to work day, evening and/or weekend hours as needed
● Beauty minded people with a passion for eyelash extension services
● Previous experience preferred, but not required
Competitive pay. Great location with access to a high number of potential clients. Fun and energetic environment. FREE lash services and discounts on products.
Job Type: Full-time
Create Mix and Mingle is a Paint & Sip Studio in San Mateo seeking energetic, charismatic Artists/Hosts to join our team to inspire others to spark their creative side.
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic artists to lead our guest while they paint on their own canvas. As the instructor you will provide guidance and demonstrate painting techniques, while encouraging creativity and self expression. The ideal artist for this position is a seasoned acrylic painter who is jovial, outgoing and is comfortable using a microphone. Keeping the class on schedule is crucial, while keeping them entertained and engaged in the painting. This position will also require working shifts as a host to support other artists during events.
Were seeing a person with a strong work ethic, eagerness to learn, positive attitude and the ability to work quickly and energetically with our team to serve our customers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, art instruction to small and large groups, interacting with customers, representing Create, Mix & Mingle in an enthusiastic and professional manner and inspiring our customers to come back to and recommend Create Mix & Mingle to others. Studio maintenance, light cleaning and serving drinks are also required.
Organizational skills are crucial with a proactive, take-charge approach to customers, catering, and bar services. Must be flexible to respond to changes on short notice, and prioritize accordingly. Some travel is required for off-site events.
Then we can offer you:
To apply, please reply with the following information