Se solicita Ayuda! Cocinero y Equipo (Se habla Espanol)
Experencia no es necesario
Sueldo dependiendo experiencia.
Llame a Nancy para hacer una entrevista (626) 782-1932. Cuando llame conifirme para cual locacion esta solicitando.
Solicite en la tienda, llamando, por internet o responder a este sitio.
Experience is not necessary.
Pay based on experience.
Please call Nancy to show your interest at (626) 782-1932. If calling please specify which location you are applying for.
Can apply in store, using link or replying to this ad.
Galileo is looking for an astute, diligent Seasonal Staffing Coordinator to join our fast-paced spring/summer HQ team. This seasonal team-member will support every stage of ensuring our camps are fully covered by exceptional substitute staff when needs emerge throughout our busiest weeks—including extending employment offers, supporting onboarding and hiring, and dispatching subs during summer—all while embodying a constant commitment to quality service.
We value divergent thinkers who bring various experiences and viewpoints to the table at Galileo. We strongly encourage members of underrepresented groups and people of diverse backgrounds to apply.
We think the world needs innovators. We also think kids who learn to explore and fail without fear—the essence of innovation—are happier, more creative and more confident when faced with life’s challenges. And we think kids with these skills are more likely to change our world and be the masters of their own.
It takes a village to bring best-in-class, ever-evolving camp programs to over 30,000 campers each summer. At HQ, we believe that we are Galileo; through the work of each contributor and team, we bring our values to life, and constantly make our company and culture better. Because here, values aren’t just lip service—we aim to be more visionary, courageous, collaborative, determined and reflective each day, and back that effort up with structure to ensure our success. People who work hard, seek feedback to improve their work and themselves, feel deeply accountable for excellent work product, and play very, very well with others tend to thrive in our culture.
Required Experience & Education
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
We’re looking for a Seasonal Staffing Coordinator who not only enjoys delivering exceptional candidate or customer care, but also relishes managing logistical details in support of the success of a team.
Schedule & Time Commitment
Ultimate Staffing is seeking a Talent Acquisition coordinator to support our client in Santa Clara. This is a great opportunity to join a leading network company in the Bay Area! The right candidate will be responsible for providing a broad range of support to the Recruiting Department. As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will provide support to multiple recruiters, as well as, interact and effectively communicate with hiring managers and candidates.
· The provide support for the Applicant Tracking System including: User Administration & Support, Requisition Submission, Review & Approval Process and Reporting
· Troubleshoot any and all issues to maintain a smooth process for new hires and hiring managers
· Ensure positions have been posted to appropriate job boards, including re-posting where applicable or manual as needed
· Respond to general inquiries from applicants, hiring managers, and others, or route requests to appropriate parties and ensure follow-up/resolution
· Provide day-to-day support activities of Recruitment team, to include interview and event scheduling, uploading resumes
· Uses appropriate tools and templates to schedule candidate interviews, schedule conference rooms and communicate to recruiters, candidates and hiring managers
· Provides timely and customer-focused service to internal and external constituents (e.g., recruiters, candidates and interviewers)
· Manage volume of candidate paperwork, collecting, following-up, initiating process for background checks, and retaining in accordance the company’s guidelines
· Identifies and escalates improvement suggestions to internal talent management processes and tools
· Identifies and shares better ways to use technology to perform work tasks and leads initiatives in process improvement
· Ability to handle multiple priorities and ask for help when needed
· Professional and responsive to in-person, email and phone interactions
· Experience working in a fast paced, ever changing environment
· Bachelor’s degree is a plus
· Experience with ATS Jobvite is a plus
Partners Personnel is a fast growing Staffing Agency with over 50 offices Nationwide. We are seeking great employees with a strong work-ethic to grow with us.
Partners Personnel Hayward is looking for a 1st shift Staffing Onsite Coordinator.
Are you looking for a position that offers a chance to build a career? Staffing professionals encouraged to apply. We are open to training individuals with good attitudes and a go - getter mentality.
Base pay DOE - $40-50K
Food Processing Experience a plus
Apply today & Interview this week
Looking for a Maintenance Parts Coordinator to Join our Team! Set up and maintain system to monitor all maintenance parts. Set up min/max system to keep maintenance parts stocked. Organize parts room (including 5’s) for optimum usage.
Essential Functions/Primary Responsibilities:
· Maintains a clean, organized working environment at all times.
· Perform regular inventory counts and adjusts inventory records as necessary.
· Keeps all shelves and cabinets clean and labeled and/or bar coded.
· Basic knowledge of mechanical and electrical parts.
· Understand basic fundamentals of inventory control systems.
We are a very established insurance and benefits brokerage firm based in the San Francisco Bay Area Peninsula with clients throughout California. For over 30 years, we have offered customized solutions and we are now looking to add a full-time or part-time Accounting and Renewal Junior Coordinator.
In this position, you will coordinate clients and work with our renewal specialist to run renewals. This includes developing long-term relationships with business clients by understanding their needs and helping them deliver the best benefits programs to their employees. You will have the resources of a big agency, while having the freedom of a boutique agency.
We provide employee benefits solutions for small to medium-sized businesses, typically those with 2 to 250 employees. You will support a portfolio of clients, investing the majority of your time in customer service, acting as the face of our company to your clients. The role covers everything from open enrollment to claims to billing, and you can expect to be communicating via phone and email for much of your day. You will handle a large, busy portfolio, but you won't have to sell or market renewals, giving you plenty of time to provide outstanding service.
Your role includes but is not limited to:
Paid $16 to $18 per hour along with a rich benefits program which includes Health Insurance, Dental/Vision, 401K, Life Insurance and Paid Vacation
One of our clients in San Mateo is looking for an energetic Front Desk Coordinator. This is a temporary contract position that requires the candidate to have strong organizational and analytical skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate successfully with others.
Responsibilities for this position include:
We are now hiring a Material Coordinator for a supply chain in Sunnyvale, CA! We are looking for someone who can meet deadlines and have strong organization skills.
Pay Rate: $16.00/hour
Free Online Education
$200 Referral Bonus
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Loading and unloading small parcels and packages
Scanning items and preparing packages for shipping
Moving packages along a conveyor
Reviewing package information for accuracy
Previous retail or warehouse experience
Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
Ability to communicate in English
If interested in the position, please apply today!
Ultimate Staffing is looking for a Trade Show/Marketing Coordinator for our client in San Jose. This is a contract to hire role and an opportunity to join a great environment.
GPS Staffing is a nationwide preferred provider of staffing and recruitment services. GPS has over 25 years of dedicated staffing partnerships with organizations ranging from International Fortune 500 companies to Colorado startups. Our team is committed to Growth, People and Success!
Title: IT Human Resources Project Coordinator
Job ID: 138003
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Duration: 1 year
Pay Rate Range: Depends on experience
Under limited supervision, processes moderate to complex Human Resources transactions related to employee changes and new hire information within one or more areas of specialty in the following Human Resources programs: pay, performance management, leaves of absences, disability and worker’s compensation. Acts as a resource to HR Business Partners and other team members.
High School or Equivalent
Ultimate Staffing is looking for a payroll coordinator to support our client in Sunnyvale. This is an opportunity to join an amazing company responsible for some of the most well known construction projects in the Bay Area.
Contract to hire- Experience1-3 years
The Payroll Coordinator is responsible for processing company’s in-house payroll, which includes Union employees. Principal contributor in full cycle payroll preparation, completing reports, maintaining records and other various assignments as required and requested. Experience with prevailing wages, certified payroll reports, union payments and reporting is a plus.
Job Responsibilities includes (but may not be limited to):
· Performs material duties of the Sr. Payroll Coordinator when he/she is unavailable.
· Reviews wages computed and correct errors to ensure accuracy of payroll.
· Maintains accurate records of all wage garnishments and child support orders.
· Cooperates with the Internal Revenue Service and state agencies, providing detailed payroll information as requested.
· Assist employees with payroll questions in-person, through e-mail, and phone.
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge.
· Assist in creating, revising and updating process and procedures as necessary.
· Contributes to accounting and company goals by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Prepare ad hoc reports as necessary.
· Perform administrative related duties as required.
· Other duties upon request.
· 1-3 years of payroll administrative experience.
· Must possess a high degree of accuracy, a strong work ethic, and a positive attitude.
· Excellent communication, organizational, analytical, math and computer skills.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· 10-key data entry skills.
· A dependable team player with business maturity and enthusiasm.
· Strong knowledge of Excel. Must be proficient in other workplace applications, including Microsoft Word, Outlook and online applications.
· Viewpoint Vista and Austin Lane timecard reporting are a plus
· Excellent problem solving and communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task efficiently.
Tech Savvy, detail-oriented individual needed for Distribution Coordinator role.
Join a team dedicated to ensuring customers are satisfied with their home remodels.
In this role, you must be comfortable with customer service and handling communication with contractors to discuss projects they need inventory for.
We are looking for a mission-driven Training Coordinator for our Learning and Development (L&D) Function! People are the foundation of Varian, we strongly believe that attracting and hiring world-class talent is core to our success.
We would love to have an outstanding, talented and passionate person join the team. In this role you will be involved in the hands-on coordination of training activities, including management of logistics, course registration and payment reconciliation.
At Varian here is what you would do:
• Assist with the development and execution of overall learning project roll out plans.
• Provide detailed-oriented management of all logistics, such as setup for traditional and/or large scale training events and programs, including:
o Meetings, audio, web and teleconferences, equipment and room setup, catering, assisting presenters, coordinating class rosters, sending out course specifications to stakeholders.
• Coordinate learning between participants, facilitators, site contacts and if needed vendors to ensure all learning sessions are setup for an awesome experience.
o Share pre-work materials will participants and prepare materials for each workshop.
o Copy and distribute associated training documentation and materials. o Market and communicate programs through email and other means with materials developed by the vendor and based on Varian’s internal communications plan. o Maintain updated copies of all content for the program based on changes from Varian or the vendors we are working with.
o Assist with tracking of expenses, analyzing budget, vendor invoice approvals and monthly accruals.
• Evaluate existing learning programs for continuous improvement opportunities. o Accessibility and user experience.
o Summarize training data to tell the impact and opportunity story. o Support the creation of data dashboard and respond to real-time business inquiries.
• Administration for our Learning Management System and email in support of the customer (employees).
o Upload and revise content, create scheduled offerings, register participants, administrate learning.
o Track progress, completion and performance metrics. o Monitor and respond to incoming email requests and questions.
• Support for Talent Development and Performance Team o Provide input for changes to procedure documents.
o Occasional proofreading of training materials. o Schedule team meetings, assist in creating agendas and presentations decks
o Facilitate Training & Development team communications including meeting notes and team updates
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
Strong attention to detail with excellent follow up and tracking skills Adept at handling multiple competing priorities and duties in a fast-paced, result-driven, time-critical, rapidly changing environment with minimal daily oversight Deadline driven and prioritizes accordingly. Manages time effectively. Customer Service oriented demonstrated through patience, politeness and providing an overall awesome experience. Global & Cultural Awareness. Project Management skills and the ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks / projects with minimal supervision Willing to suggests improvements, and collaborate with others to generate ideas and improve processes Demonstrates high energy through work outputs and high accuracy in a fast-paced environment Passion for getting stuff done. Able to work both on a team and independently to deliver results Excellent communication skills including presentation and facilitation skills Experience working with outside vendors Ability to travel: 20% Ability to quickly learn technology tools Proficient with MS Office, working virtually
Bachelor’s degree preferred
2-5 years of experience in Operations, Training or an administrative support role preferred
SWING SHIFT 1PM-10PM
Our client is seeking the best Production Lead to join their team located in Hayward, CA. You’ll be responsible for coordinating the workloads of small groups of productions workers. Acting as a role model, trainer and general leader within a group or line. You will help to organize staff, production process and deliver communication from Production Management to appropriate party when needed. The Production Lead is expected to be visible on the line, performing similar or related duties as their peers, while producing the most senior level of production work. You’ll also manage all administrative work and any other general duties concerned with assigned lines. The Production Lead will be instrumental in the success and coordination of the production department.
You’re good at:
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
IT Human Resources Project Coordinator- Pleasanton, CA 94588
1+ yr contract
Under limited supervision, processes moderate to complex Human Resources transactions related to employee changes and new hire information within one or more areas of specialty in the following Human Resources programs: pay, performance management, and leaves of absences, disability and worker’s compensation. Acts as a resource to HR Business Partners and other team members.
Bachelor’s degree required.
Strong customer orientation.
Strong project management skills. Experience helping managers and employees adopt new technology and processes.
Demonstrated experience navigating Windows-based Human Resources information systems required.
Ability to effectively interact with all levels within an organization required.
Attention to detail, accuracy and quality required.
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with a customer service focus required.
Ability to identify root cause and conduct analysis required.
Ability to work independently under limited supervision
Ability to prioritize work
Ability to adopt new work procedures as needed and actively participate in training and quality assurance initiatives.
Must adhere to client confidentiality rules, requirements & guidelines.
Must be able to work in a Labor / Management Partnership environment.
Experience with PeopleSoft 8.8 preferred.
Advanced proficiency in MS Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Provides project support to department manager and HR Consulting staff. Demonstrates project/change management knowledge and application.
May respond to escalated employee calls and inquiries referred by HR Business Partner. Resolves ongoing, moderate to complex HR related issues and tracks employee data utilizing Human Resources information systems.
Conducts case management as required to meet employees’ needs. May handle incoming employee calls as needed.
Consistently supports compliance and the Principles of Responsibility (Client’s Code of Conduct) by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance, and adhering to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, accreditation and licenser requirements (if applicable), and Client’s policies and procedures.
Human Resources skills and experience desired
2-3+ years of analytical experience
1 to 3 years’ experience with Organizational People Programs preferred
Understanding of complex organizational structures a plus
Case management tool experience a plus
Experience with Leaves of Absence a plus
Can work independently and under pressure
Can adapt quickly to new systems and provide training
Extremely customer focused
We are looking to hire a Marketing Coordinator for a records management company in San Jose, CA! This is an entry-level marketing position responsible for participating in assigned marketing initiates and providing daily support to the entire marketing team.The ideal candidate should be innovative, organized with the ability to juggle multiple tasks, and have experience with project management and planning.
Pay Rate: $18.00/hour
Shift Times: 8:00AM-5:00PM
Free Online Education
$200 Referral Bonus
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
Work daily with firm’s CRM and contact management databases to ensure data integrity.
Manages and coordinates inbound leads.
Manages and coordinates promotional giveaway materials inventory for assigned region.
Support day-to-day operations including marketing campaigns and promotions.
Supports external teams through project support, program execution and collateral development, as well as via ad hoc requests.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in progress.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
If interested in the position, please apply today!