A nonprofit in San Francisco, CA with a great mission has a job for a Staff Accountant-AR to join their team. This is a permanent position with great benefits located near public transit. This job offers competitive pay and the ability to work with a stable and reputable company! There is room to grow in this position so this is an opportunity that you do not want to miss out on. Qualified candidates will have the ability to think analytically, work with others, and be excited about working within a nonprofit.
Staff Accountant - Accounts Receivable job duties include:
Job requirements include:
Small Real Estate Investment & Property Management firm located in San Francisco's South Beach neighborhood is currently seeking an experienced Senior Staff Accountant for a nine month contract position with potential for permanent employment. This candidate will assist with high volume reconciliations and other client accounting. Ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
Pay rate for this role will be in the $80-90k annual range. Please provide an updated resume in MS WORD format to be considered for this and any additional opportunities!
One of California's largest wholesale Cannabis distributors located in the Oakland, CA area is currently seeking a Staff Accountant with strong technical accounting skills. The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
Salary for this role will be in the $65-80k annual range. Please provide an updated resume in MS WORD format to be considered for this opportunity!
Would you like to work for a non-profit? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic work environment and wearing multiple hats on the job? If yes, then Accounting Principals has a job for you! Our client is looking for a new Staff Accountant to join their small finance team. This person will be working with a great group of people. We are looking for a bright and driven individual who can support the growing team and values our client’s mission.
As a Staff Accountant, you will:
· Prepare and post journal entries
· GL account reconciliations
· Bank account and credit card reconciliations
· Assist with budget preparation and analysis
· Assist with year-end audit
· Process full-cycle AP
· Process payroll
An ideal Staff Accountant will have:
· A bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
· 3+ years of accounting experience
· Experience using Sage software a plus
· Strong knowledge of GAAP
· Nonprofit experience a plus
· Strong analytical and organizational skills
· Full Time
· Contract to Hire
· $60-70K based on experience
To see more open positions from Accounting Principals, visit our website www.accountingprincipals.com. Thank you for taking time to consider our many accounting opportunities, we look forward to hearing from you!
Accounts Payable/Staff Accountant
Our key biotech client is looking for an Accounts Payable/Staff Accountant to join their team. This position will be temp to hire. The role requires being able to strategically prioritize activities to meet both short-term and long-term goals. This is a fantastic opportunity to make an impact, wear many hats, and be a part of an exciting growing biotech company.
What you will be doing:
What we are looking for:
Staff Accountant (temp to hire)
Degree in Accounting or Finance required, Non-profit industry a plus
2+ years of hands on with AP, AR, Bank reconciliations, payroll a plus
Intermediate Excel, 10 Key and data-entry
Excellent communication skills required
$52,000 - $54,000 /DOE
Accounting Principals is looking to fill a Non-Profit Staff Accountant job opportunity for this well-established East Bay company located in Oakland, CA. The right candidate will have at least 1 year of accounting experience in a non-profit accounting department dealing with multiple grants and comfortable with Quickbooks. The candidate will report to the Accounting Manager and handle account reconciliations, cost allocation, depreciation, assist with the financial reporting, and assist on any project as assigned.
- Contract Billing
- Reviewing and tracking the Grants and Contracts
- Reconciliation of General Ledger, Credit Cards, and Petty Cash Accounts
- Responsible for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Coding invoices
- Accounts Payable following up with vendors on late accounts, and ensuring all monies are collected promptly
- Process and pay employee Expense Reports, Company Credit Card bills, and Mileage Reimbursements
- Assist with the Month End close procedures
- Monitoring Fixed Assets
- Audit preparation and delivery (in conjunction with internal and external auditors)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- Industry experience with non-profit required
- Software experience with Quickbooks required
- Solid knowledge of accounting strong with reconciliations and knowing your general accounting debits and credits
- Attention to detail, problem-solver, analytical, and organized
- Solid communications both written and verbal
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook)
Experience: 1 – 2 years of Accounting experience (Junior Accoutnant, Accounting Assitant, Staff Accountant, Bookkeeper)
Compensation: $25.00 – $30.00
Employment Type: Long Term Temporary
If you are interested in this or other job opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.AccountingPrincipals.com!
We are looking for a Staff Accountant / Public Accounting to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company.
We are seeking a tax senior and a tax staff to join our team. Krohn, Watters & Hicks LLP, provides accounting, tax, and consulting services in the Bay Area. Our office is located in the San Francisco Financial District. We respect and encourage a healthy work/life balance for all staff. The ideal candidate will be an experienced, self-motivated individual pursuing a career in public accounting.
At Krohn, Watters & Hicks LLP, you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself with complex projects working with a broad range of high net worth clients. We believe in constant innovation. Our staff is equipped with all the necessary resources to succeed, and we utilize the most current technology available. We strive to create an environment where accountants can develop their professional careers and successfully practice public accounting with greater autonomy, influence, and satisfaction.
• Provide tax planning and compliance services for clients
• Maintain extensive communication with all levels of management within client organizations
• Address clients' needs in a timely, efficient, and professional manner
• Perform research on complex tax issues
• Represent clients before tax authorities
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or similar field, masters in taxation preferred
• Certified Public Accountant or candidate
• Minimum of 3 years tax preparation experience for a Senior hire
• Proficient preparing, reviewing, and tax planning for individual, partnership, LLC, and corporate clients
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize, coordinate, and manage multiple projects
Established and well known nonprofit Oakland based company seeking a Staff Accountant to join their accounting team!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Education and Experience