Are you a licensed hair stylist and love kids? Do you have more patience with kids than adults? Are you tired of working 12 hours a day and make merely minimal wage?Search no more! You want to work for us - Snip-its Kids Hair Salon.We are not your average kids salon. Check out our beautiful store interior, state of art technology - tablet at every station, and most importantly, our stylists love working here. Yes, when work is fun, it's like getting paid to play.
Top 5 things our stylists love about working here:
.....There are a million other reasons you should find out for yourself why you want to work here. And when you come in, just ask our stylist. They'll tell you how much they love it here.
So let's get down to the nitty gritty. Here are what it takes to interview with us:
Because we only hire and keep the top performers, we make sure our team is excited about the money. Your compensation can exceed $25/hour on a busy day especially weekend. That does include a solid base pay, commissions on literally everything based on achieving your goals, and of course gratuity.Other perks
To arrange for an interview, send your resume to: Yan Hu (Owner) - or contact 310.876.9607.Please don't call the store because the owner handles the phone interview first.
Our Reputation, Location, Training, and 25 Year Presence Within Our Community Gives Us a Unique Opportunity to Invest in and Build, Deserving, Career Minded Stylists. Our Walk-In Traffic Combined With Amazing Education And Support Allows Us To Build Careers Quickly. If your Interested In Adding New Clients To An Existing Clientele Or Trying To Jump Start Your Career, We Could Be Your Perfect Fit.
We Are Looking For The Following.
Full Time and Part-Time Assistant/Stylist positions.
1.) Amazing communication skills (english).
2.) Willing to assist while you build. Or, have enough of your own client base that we can help add to it.
3.) Emotional stable and capable of keeping yourself Drama Free everyday.
4.) A heightened sense of gratitude for what you have, appreciation for making others happy and understanding of how valuable every guest is.
Please DO NOT CONTACT if you are missing a RESUME.
Correspond by EMAIL ONLY.
Must be licensed by the California State Board of Cosmetology.
Are you a Highbrow Hippie? If so then this is the place for you. Are you passionate about the natural beauty movement and knowing where the products you use come from? Do you value working with a team of well established, highly motivated and skilled people? Are you looking for a space that puts clients and their experiences first? Do you want to come to work each day and be part of a real team of creative, supportive, professional and grounded people who value integrity and trust and who will not tolerate a chaotic and dramatic environment?
Then this could be the place for you. We are currently looking for an assistant for our lead colorist!
• Valid California Cosmetology license or upcoming Cosmetology school graduation
• Customer service skills directed towards high-end, professional clientele.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Enthusiastic and motivated to learn.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Basic computer skills such as email.
• Available to work full time and flexible hours.
• Reliable transportation.
• Personal desire to be a successful colorist.
If this is something you are interested in, please email with a resume and introduction.
Come and join the team at Bliss Hair Studio where our passion is beauty and customer service.
Your own locker for color and storage
Your own station with drawers
Coffee, tea, water, and refreshments for your clients
High-end products; we carry Moroccanoil hair and body, KeratinComplex, Le Mieuxcosmetics, and other luxury Brands
Team work and lots of education available in house.
Chairs for rent available,
Great location in a busy avenue
Parking available for employees and customers
Send your resume and a brief note about you, and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
If your interested please call (818) 248-2548 or e-mail your resume.
Top rated lice removal company in Los Angeles looking for a manager for the Downey location.
-you will be doing lice removal treatments for customers.
-in charge of making appointments and keeping schedules.
-keeping Salon clean and stocked.
-answering phones and talking to customers.
-ladies only please, Spanish-speaking a plus,
No experience necessary but must be good with hair.
Must be honest, reliable and trustworthy.
Must have great customer service skills, kind and compassionate.
Must be healthy and have a clean driving record and background check.
This job requires you to work weekends.
Room for growth in this company!
My Hair Helpers
rA organic spa
119 N San Fernando
-Greet guests with a welcoming attitude.
-Answer high volume calls
-Consistently provide professional, engaging and friendly service.
-schedule client appointments.
-Answer emails on a daily basis
-keep work area organized
-Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
-Minimum one-year salon/ spa, or gym front desk experience.
-A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
-Able to work well as a team member in a fast-paced environment.
-Reliable and punctual.
-Ability to handle pressure and maintain composure .
-Exceptional Customer service and communication skills.
Ramirez Tran Salon, well regarded salon based in Beverly Hills, is looking for a dedicated, committed, and passionate individual to join Johnny Ramirez's team--someone whom is well-mannered, a team player, a fast worker, and someone whom has great critical thinking skills. The ability to move quickly and be thorough is incredibly important to our team and fast-paced salon.
Responsibilities for his assistants vary. You will be required to talk to clients and asses their needs, provide customer service, communicate constantly between the team and front desk, tend to the salon's needs, shampooing, preparing foils, color mixing, toning, and color application. You will also be required to travel domestically and internationally, so holding a passport is required.
A California State Cosmetology License is required.
Please respond with a resume.
----no phone calls or other non-related inquiries----
Looking for a stylist confident in working with all clientele: including men, women, children, cuts, colors, perms and styling. Hiring for part time, but could increase to full time. We are a family owned, walk-in style salon and are looking for someone willing and eager to learn and grow with us.
-Valid California State Board of Cosmetology License
-Professionality behind the chair
Elle Reve Ave a boutique mid century modern salon based in upscale kenneth Village, Glendale. Right next to Commissary Coffee Shop, great location, amazing foot traffic, and free parking! Elle Reve Ave is a full service salon includes: makeup, facials, eyebrow threading, balayage/ombre, color, brazillian blowouts, haircuts, styling and bridal. We are looking for talented, professional and experienced hairdressers with clientele to join our team of stylist. Three rental stations available! If you are interested please contact us.
SALON XIA is a well established salon with over 16 successful years of business. We recently relocated the salon to a high traffic location with lots of visibility.
Salon Xia is a self-motivated, creative, inspirational salon that exceeds the expectations of the customer with superior technical skills and customer service. We are looking for like-minded originals who can adapt to a fast paced, team oriented environment while also maximizing retail opportunities. Salon Xia Stylists should exude exceptional work ethic through punctuality, enthusiasm for the salon and the ability to establish and continue to strengthen client retention, as well as being an amazing team player.
Commission / Rental position available
Commission stylists receive 60%
380 weekly chair rental
WEEKLY RENTAL FEE INCLUDES:
BACK BAR PRODUCTS
COMPETITIVE RETAIL COMMISSION
FRONT DESK SUPPORT
COMPLIMENTARY BEVERAGES FOR CLIENTS
ADVERTISING / MARKETING
IF INTERESTED PLEASE CALL MARK AT 626-826-4543
OR VISIT US
This or Die Salon has 1 Part-time & Full-time Station Available!
Commission Stylist: 4 years minimum experience.
MUST BE ABLE TO APPLY: Color, Creative Color, Highlights, and achieve maximum results. Must be able to perform perfected cuts on men, women, and children. Extensions a plus.
Looking for a responsible, dependable, creative, punctual, licensed hairstylist. Open 7 days a week. We offer, online booking, high quality back bar products, beverages, and towels.
Located in the heart of Atwater Village near quaint shops and restaurants! We have a great atmosphere and are looking forward to meeting you!
Please do not call the salon.Thank You!
This or Die Salon
3205 Glendale Blvd.
Los Angeles 90039
hair, hairstylist, cosmetologist, barber, beautician, station for rent, booth rental, hair salon, for rent, free rent, part-time, full-time, atwater village, silverlake, los, feliz, commission, licensed.
Luxe Parlour is a beautiful boutique salon located in the heart of Studio City's trendy Restaurant Row on Ventura Boulevard. We are currently one the highest rated salons in our area on Yelp.
We've recently added new stations and we're searching for stylists to add to our team.
We have full time and part time options available.
Must have a valid cosmetology license to apply for this position.
Primary responsibility is to assist the Director in setting the leadership standard in providing direction and supervision to spa staff in the Spa's daily operations including but not limited t spa desk and locker room, pool operations, and the full Treatment Menu of Services and Programs and restaurant and bar.
The Assistant Spa Director is the Lead Manager on Duty for the Spa and with the Director serves as a role model of personal and professional values throughout Voda Spa
. The Assistant Spa Director oversees the coordination of all guest needs, oversees the process of staff scheduling to accommodate spa operations, and provides the attention to details in the Spa Standards. This person will support and represent the Spa Director in her or his absence in internal/external meetings and activities.
1. Assists in the development and refinement of policies, procedures, service protocols and job design for each department and position in the Spa.
2. Effectively addresses all guest and employee issues and concerns in a professional manner.
3. Supervises, counsels, evaluates and monitors attendance of all Spa personnel.
4. Assists in developing and implementing both bar and restaurant goals.
5. Recommends and implements methods for increasing revenue and controlling costs.
6. Continuously monitors the cleanliness of the environment, ambiance, and condition of physical space.
7. Collaborates as needed on projects and strategies related to Voda Spa’s growth and brand expansion.
8. Performs other duties, tasks, and projects as assigned by the Director.
9. Design, develop and implement a balanced program of both the spa and social aspects to meet the diverse needs of Voda Spa
10. With the Director, is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, evaluation and team-building of Spa staff, attendant and café/bar departments.
11. Develops and implements training initiatives for guest service and operational procedures for all spa departments.
12. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable state and federal laws.
13. Addresses complaints and resolves problems.
14. Check to make sure all staff are accounted for and make suggestions to Spa desk for how to cover shifts/treatments if necessary. Record attendance.
15. Reviews schedule and balancing of appointments for the day.
16. Review 3-Day Outlook and VIP report, print copies for Spa desk and inform staff of any special accommodations or requirements for the guests.
17. Do rounds/inspections of the entire facility and follow-up on maintenance issues noticed or brought to her or his attention and inform engineering.
18. Handle any and all guest issues when a manager is requested.
19. Assume MOD duties per schedule and complete MOD reports.
20. Be readily available to assist with smooth operation for all team members
21. Disciplinary discussions and action plan follow-up with staff.
22. Maintain open communication and supervision of MOD’s, Director and all spa staff.
24. Liaise with other departments on guest and departmental challenges and/or needs and handle and/or offer assistance as required.
25. Monitor inventory supplies and follow through on any backorders as well as the completion of new Purchase Orders.
26. Ensure the safety and security of guests, staff and all Voda Spa property.
27. Organize, in coordination with Spa Director, the Monthly All Spa Meeting and set the agenda.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial organization, in both a team and independent environment.
• Product knowledge - Hospitality and High-Ed environment, with knowledge of the health and wellness industries in addition to the Restaurant and bar industry
• Ability to make reasoned business decisions, taking into account several financial and strategic variables.
• Strong leadership and organizational skills necessary to manage various departments as well as total Spa operation.
• Possess business and financial skills to assist in developing and analyzing budgets, management and financial reports, cost analysis, etc.
• Must display appropriate social skills, congeniality, confidentially and discretion necessary to make guests feel comfortable and welcome and serve as a role model for employees.
• Demonstrated experience and ability to mentor, teach, supervise, motivate, monitor, encourage and support the advancement and continuity of staff.
• Full time, flexible availability. MUST be available for EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS
• Strong leadership and organizational skills necessary to manage various departments as well as total Spa operation.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE • Previous Spa/Restaurant Management experience essential with 5 years of direct spa operational responsibility and supervision in a full service, large volume setting required
We are offering a work environment where our employees are truly appreciated for their professionalism, friendliness, and dependability. As our Front Office Coordinator, you will be in charge of facilitating patient appointments. Apply if you love interacting with customers, enjoy selling products and services, are passionate about helping people, have excellent attention to detail and have strong computer skills. Previous experience in related industry/role strongly preferred, but not required. The ideal candidate is looking to grow within the company!!
* Greet patients in the lobby
* Educate and upgrade patients on treatments to better serve their needs
* Ensure practitioner and MD schedule runs smoothly
* Collect information from the patient
* Assist both the patient and practitioner during the appointment when needed
* Help educate patients on products and pricing
* Recommend and sell skincare products when necessary
* Follow-up with patients via phone and email to answer questions and schedule next appointments
* Cross-train, assist with other duties and learn managerial responsibilities over time
Will you be happy here?
* The typical pay range for this type of position is $18-19 per hour.
* Tuesday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm/10:00am - 6:00pm.
* Saturdays 9:00am - 1:30pm.
* Sunday and Monday OFF!!
* Hourly position + BONUSES!!
* Located in UTC. Make sure this is a daily commute you like.
* Sick pay.
* Employment anniversary bonuses!!
* Employee-only discounts and perks.
* Health Benefits include medical benefits.
Are You a Good Personality Fit?
* You pride yourself on being genuinely friendly.
* You enjoy SALES!
* You are comfortable with daily goals and enjoy looking at numbers.
* You love helping people, even the grumpy ones. You enjoy the challenge of making a difficult customer smile and relax.
* You take your career seriously.
* You can adapt well to change.
* You prefer a professional, mature, and fun workplace.
* You see constructive criticism as an opportunity to become better!
* You're looking for a (small) team environment that's drama-free! You hate office gossip.
* You enjoy taking on additional responsibility for plans to move up in a company.
* You are a knowledge seeker and love self-improvement.
* You are passionate about medical aesthetics.
* You have an interest in working in the medical field.
* You prefer a combination of sitting, standing, hustling, and concentrating throughout the day.
* You are a quick learner and prefer to take notes.
* You are super organized, love being productive, use checklists/todo lists, and naturally stay on top of things.
* You remember the details. Your attention to detail ensures things don't fall through the cracks.
Do You Meet our Minimum Requirements?
* Strong multi-tasking skills.
* Basic - Strong computer skills.
* Ability to take charge.
* Ability to work as a positive team player.
* Good at troubleshooting.
* Ability to type 50 wpm.
* Comfortable maneuvering a computer (mac or pc).
* Quick on computers.
* A pro at "I'll figure it out".
* Know how to create a basic Excel spreadsheet or willingness to learn.
* Experience in one of the following : (1) Sales or customer service in hospitality and/or luxury retail sales, preferably representing a brand OR (2) Related full-time medical experience.
* Ability to represent a company with professionalism and friendliness.
* Excellent people skills/ great customer service.
* Professional at all times and in all interactions. Good phone voice and email etiquette.
* Excellent written communication skills.
How to Apply:
Apply to this job ad with your resume, a professional headshot photo of yourself, and a brief description as to why you believe you are the best fit for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $19.00 /hour
Required Minimum Education in Either of The Following:
* Trade School (Esthetics, MA, Administrative...etc.)
* Bachelors Degree In Business, Communications, Social Science or other major
* 1-2 years prior experience in a similar environment
* Wanting to develop a career in the Medical Aesthetics field