Cooking for Robert
Caring for Robert
: Allies for Every Child (ALLIES) exists to give at-risk children and children living in poverty the foundation they need to increase their life choices and lead fulfilling lives. For over 25 years, ALLIES has been providing thousands of at-risk children and their families with critical, high-quality early education programs, family strengthening interventions, foster care and adoption services, and a range of vital, integrated services, including educational assessments, disabilities screenings, nutrition, dental and vision screenings, and pediatric health consultations.
: Allies for Every Child contracts with the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) to protect at-risk children and strengthen families. The Director of Resource Family Approval is responsible for overall programmatic success of Allies for Every Child’s Resource Family Approval program. The Director will have a passion for not accepting the status quo in child welfare, see foster care as a social justice issue, have a desire to reach a new audience of prospective families who want to make an impact in their community and feel an urgency to match children who linger in foster care the longest to waiting families. The responsibilities of the Director of Resource Family Approval includes leading a team that completes social work duties, home studies, resource parent recruitment and training. The Director ensures contract compliance, builds community relationships, ensures current policy and procedure implementation while also advising the CPO on the development of new policies and procedures. The Director makes sure of timely billing, and ensuring excellent adoptive matching and support of children and families. Additional responsibilities include, partnering with other leadership staff across “the community collaborative ™ to be a leader in the field of recruitment, retention and support for children and families within the foster care community.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Provide programmatic oversight of the Resource Family Approval program.
Provide clinical supervision to Resource Family Approval staff and sign off on hours for clinicians working towards licensure
Monitor the psychological stability, physical well-being, and developmental progress of children in Allies resource family homes
Oversee strategic growth of the program through managing resource parent recruitment, pursuing outreach opportunities, making presentations, and timely responsiveness to potential resource parents
Develop new community relationships in support of resource parent recruitment and maintain existing relationships
Assist potential resource parent families in progressing quickly from point of interest through preparation and approval as an ALLIES resource parent
Assign, conduct and/or review home studies to assess resource parent applicants, utilizing the Structured Analysis Family Evaluation (“SAFE”) format
Empathically redirect applicants who are not a fit for the program in a timely manner Ensure quality and ongoing PS-MAPP trainings and orientations, support groups, and other events throughout the year
Manage visitation and/or monitor visits with children and their biological families as needed
Oversee program quality assurance including chart review and audit preparation
Oversee DCFS and Community Care licensing annual audits Produce reports for DCFS, Community Care Licensing, and courts
Develop new policies and procedures as may be required by funders, DCFS, or program as needed
Cultivate and maintain relationships with current and potential foster-adoptive parents
Attend weekly supervision meetings with the Chief Program Officer
Ensure high quality care for foster and adoptive children and comprehensive support for parents
Represent Allies at community forums and quarterly meetings Be a contributing member of the Allies for Every Child Leadership Team
Implement, track and help design functions of “the community collaborative ™ Facilitate staff meetings and attend other programmatic meetings
Adhere to all legal, ethical, and professional practice standards
Staff must believe in and act in accordance with both the agency’s and the program’s mission statements
Other duties as assigned
Master’s Degree in Social Work preferred or Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy or Psychology with an approved exception
California Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, two (2) years post licensure
Ability to supervise staff for licensing hours required
Two (2) years managerial or administrative experience in a foster care or adoption setting preferred
Three years of full-time employment in the field of family or child welfare or two years’ work employment in a licensed foster family/resource family agency or adoption agency
Passion for child abuse and neglect prevention and a commitment to finding nurturing families for children in need Knowledge of Title 22 and Community Care Licensing requirements preferred
Knowledge of Continuum of Care Reform and interim licensing standards preferred
Able to manage and develop recruitment tools, relationships, and methods Knowledge of community resources and experience with interagency collaboration preferred
Ability to work independently, flexible, strong organizational skills, commitment to teamwork, and excellent communication skills
Ability to speak in public at recruitment forums
Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
Excellent written ability in English and ability to communicate effectively
Ability to effectively establish rapport and maintain appropriate boundaries with supervisees, staff, and clients
Basic computer skills required – Word, Excel, Software applications
Passionate about learning and possesses curiosity about issues affecting children and families
All employees, regardless of position, serve as role models for children and families who are served by our agency.
Fingerprint background clearance (DOJ, FBI & Child Abuse Clearance Index), or approved exemption Successful completion of pre-employment physical, PPD risk assessment, proof of immunizations
Class “C” driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, a safety record acceptable to CCL, and access to reliable transportation required
: Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Full benefits package offered including 100% employer contribution to: Health - Kaiser or Anthem, Dental, Vision; 401k with employer match; Employee Assistance Program, Professional Development, 12 paid holidays, sick leave, vacation, and 2 personal days for anniversary of employment and birthday.
Allies for Every Child actively seeks candidates who reflect the rich diversity of the communities that we serve. We are committed to a work environment that embraces and promotes individuality and inclusion. We believe that diversity and inclusion of varied perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences is essential to our organization’s effectiveness, and allows us to serve our clients in the respectful, responsive, and understanding way that they deserve. We define diversity in broad terms to include race, ethnicity, age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, geography, socio-economic status and other unique attributes that make us who we are.
Allies for Every Child has achieved accreditation through the Council on Accreditation (COA). This means our programs, services, administration, and management have been rigorously evaluated and meet best practice standards.
Are you a licensed hair stylist and love kids? Do you have more patience with kids than adults? Are you tired of working 12 hours a day and make merely minimal wage?Search no more! You want to work for us - Snip-its Kids Hair Salon.We are not your average kids salon. Check out our beautiful store interior, state of art technology - tablet at every station, and most importantly, our stylists love working here. Yes, when work is fun, it's like getting paid to play.
Top 5 things our stylists love about working here:
.....There are a million other reasons you should find out for yourself why you want to work here. And when you come in, just ask our stylist. They'll tell you how much they love it here.
So let's get down to the nitty gritty. Here are what it takes to interview with us:
Because we only hire and keep the top performers, we make sure our team is excited about the money. Your compensation can exceed $25/hour on a busy day especially weekend. That does include a solid base pay, commissions on literally everything based on achieving your goals, and of course gratuity.Other perks
To arrange for an interview, send your resume to: Yan Hu (Owner) - or contact 310.876.9607.Please don't call the store because the owner handles the phone interview first.
Flowerboy Project in Venice, CA is looking for one barista to join our team. We are located on 824 Lincoln Blvd. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, and reliable.Responsibilities
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
Compensation is $15 + tips
LA Shades and Blinds provides Los Angeles commercial clients with the highest quality blind installation solutions available anywhere in the City of Angels.Our experts work directly with you to determine the best type of blinds for you that fit squarely to fill your aesthetic, comfort, light flow, energy efficiency, and budgetary needs. With a wide variety of blind types to select, and nearly endless aesthetic, color, and finish solutions, LA Shades and Blinds is your one-stop solution for all of your commercial blind installation needs.
Local gun shop clerk full time counter person position available (West Covina)
Compensation: $14.00 per hour starting, with plenty of room to grow. About 40-50 hours per week.
We are looking for a motivated, clean, punctual, and fast moving person. Good customer service skills are a must. No prior experience is needed, but prior experience is a plus. Must be able to work Saturdays. We are closed on Sunday.
Because of the nature of the business, and the items we deal in, we cannot hire any convicted felons, or those with any prior violent misdemeanors, restraining orders, Domestic Violence, or a history of mental health issues, as well as any crimes involving theft, or fencing of stolen property.
You will need to pass a live-scan background check.
PLEASE REPLY WITH A RESUME.
Looking for a job where you will actual enjoy coming into work? Love working in a fast-paced environment? Have experience in the personal injury industry? Then this is the right job for you. We are a well-established personal injury law firm in the heart of Century City. We are looking for a well-qualified case manager with a minimum of 2 years’ experience. A bilingual Spanish speaker would be a big plus as we have many Spanish speaking clients. Our firm is on the smaller side and we strive to provide the top level of a service to all our clients and make sure we are able to provide every client with as much attention as necessary.
• Communicating with clients via phone and email
• Getting clients set up with medical treatment
• Ordering medical records/bills as well as police reports
• Dealing with issuance adjusters
• Preparing letters to insurance carriers
• Preparing file to submit to settlement demand writer
• Requesting medical reductions
• At least 3 years' experience as a case manager in a personal injury law firm
• Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
• communication skills
• Ability to prioritize workload
• Ability to work in harmony with Co-Workers
• Strong vocabulary, grammar and writing skills
• Dependability and punctuality are an absolute must
• Ability to give great customer service
• Problem-Solving skills
• Basic computer skills
• Competitive pay: $25 - $35 per hour, depending on experience
• 2 weeks paid time off every year
• Paid parking in building
• Potential to earn bonuses
• Business casual dress
Are you a part time Real Estate Agent looking for some extra income? Are you looking to be paid for your time spent with clients and have a flexible schedule? Then you found the right place to get started, Owning Corporation needs you!
Owning Corporation is looking for talented individuals looking to thrive and grow with our company. As a Real Estate Field Associate, you can continue your current job and your education while supporting Owning staff and clients that are looking to buying and/or selling residential real estate.
Get paid weekly for your showings and Open Houses and we reimburse Association Fees!
The Real Estate Field Associate will be responsible for the following:
We are a team whose culture is based on high productivity and accountability. We are a business that continually seeks to improve upon the standards while setting an example for other real estate agents to follow. We are rapidly growing and there is huge potential for career advancement!
Are you a self-motivated, driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to be a part of a team with a mission to deliver and serve its customers excellent products and service? Do you strive to be the best version of yourself every day? If you answered yes, join our team as a Warehouse Associate. We offer opportunities for growth and a strong bonus structure for team members contributing to the success of the company
About Renewable Toner
Renewable Toner is a fast-paced eCommerce printing supply business, specializing in MICR check printing. We are looking for a Toner Cartridge technician to manufacture MICR cartridges in a clean and professional manner. This position includes on-the-job training.
The Toner Cartridge Technician's responsibilities are to ultimately ensure that all MICR cartridges are made according to specifications and production levels in a manner that complies with all safety regulations. Quality Control, including test printing and part replacement is also included. If you are a fast learner, tech-oriented, and have good hand dexterity, then we are happy to hear from you.
Produce MICR toner cartridges in the correct manner according to supervisors
Meet or exceed department production levels
Inspect MICR cartridges to maintain high Quality Control; test products accordingly
Follow health and safety standards along with company protocol
Maintain a clean and positive work environment
Communicate clearly with management at all times
Offer feedback on how to make production more efficient
Assist in other warehouse departments as needed.
At least 1 year of experience in a warehouse environment
Strong mentality with testing results
At least 1 year of programming/engineering experience
Self-starting aptitude; pick up skills easily
Solid hand-eye coordination, hand dexterity and good memory
Ability to be in a clean suit; toner particles are non-toxic but working with them does require wearing a mask
Ability to work on your feet and in a clean room (ventilated with fans)
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00/hr depending on experience and performance + strong bonus potential
This is an exciting opportunity for a Real Estate Assistant to advance their career with a successful company!
Our client, a top producing Real Estate Office, is seeking a detail-oriented Real Estate Assistant to join their successful team! If you are a sharp problem solver with the ability to think on your feet and have a passion for Real Estate, we would love to talk to you!
Submit your resume TODAY for consideration!
JWilliams Staffing, Inc. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to local Fair Chance Ordinances.
Position: Program Manager (Runaway & Homeless Youth)
Introductory Period: 90 Days
Benefits for Full-Time: Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance; Voluntary Benefits, and a 403B Retirement plan.
Reports to: Director of RHY Services
The RHY Program manager is responsible for ensuring the daily operations of our Runaway and Homeless Youth Program ages 12-24. The Program Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and overseeing the RHY programs, directly supervising staff and the delivery of appropriate services to Runaway and Homeless youth. The RHY Program Manager will ensure that all individual needs are being met and all services are provided in accordance with the Los Angeles Youth Network mission statement, Value Statement, Code of Conduct and LAYN Policies and Procedures.
Responsibilities & Duties:
· Ensures and oversees that all staff provide quality therapeutic care to all RHY residents and comply with licensing regulations, and ensure the program is consistently meeting agency and national accreditation standards.
· Supervises and monitors the day-to-day activities of the program which may include but not limited to case management, life skill classes, transportation, facility upkeep, and ensuring that program runs smoothly and in compliance with established procedures
· Ensures shelter based case management services in the areas of, but not limited to: independent living skills, permanency, money management, community integration, and all other services in collaboration with program staff, youth and families.
· Ensures strengths based case management and service coordination services designed to assist clients in obtaining family reunification or permanency placement.
· Responsible to directly supervise all direct care staff; train and instruct employees in the proper methods and procedures; monitors work in progress and upon completion to ensure accuracy, completeness, and compliance with established policies and procedures;
· Work in conjunction with Program Staff to ensure the progress towards case plans and program.
· Assist with the development of a youth-centered resource and referral directory of programs and services.
· Provides ongoing staff development and training; conducts regular staff meetings.
· Plans group activities and focus; provides group participants with information offered by other community services; provides individual crisis counseling as needed;
· In coordination with the Director of Runaway & Homeless Services work closely with other agency programs or departments to maximize participant outcomes, program goals and agency mission.
· Directly responsible to maintain full occupancy in the program, and continually work with outside agencies and strategize to ensure that program is maximizing participant capacity.
· Reviews and monitors all program paperwork, end of the month reports and statistics as required; prepares statistical and other routine reports on a regular basis; ensures accuracy of the same. Provides program information for grants and contracts as requested.
· In conjunction with the Director of Runaway & Homeless Youth Services provide leadership in the community and conduct speaking engagements to promote and answer questions about the program services; attends and actively participates in community task forces, committees, work groups, etc. focusing on coordination and delivery of services to the homeless and runaway youth; conducts community education on the same as requested
· Builds and maintains effective working relationships with community agencies in order to maintain awareness of resources and make appropriate referrals.
· On-call to assist staff in handling crisis situations, intervenes personally as needed (PET team, police, etc.)
and to fill shifts through designated scheduling programs on the occasion of time off, call outs and
· Other duties as assigned.
• Master’s preferred but not required
• Prior experience working with vulnerable youth and young adults in numerous settings
• Ability to effectively manage behavioral and emotional problems presented by youth
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize and respond to multiple needs
• Must be available for certain emergency situations
• Must possess professionalism, leadership and clinical insight
Certificates/Licenses: Valid CA Driver’s License (must pass insurance underwrites),
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and qualifications required of employees to this job. Los Angeles Youth Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Summary: Assist Property Manager in overseeing and managing one or more commercial real estate properties. Fiduciary responsibility assuring that all income due to owner is collected in a timely manner and that expenses are controlled in line with owner objectives meeting or exceeding NOI goals. Relationship building with all tenants to quickly and effortlessly solve any problems that may arise and managing tenant satisfaction to ensure a high level of tenant retention.
Desired Skills and Experience:
You'll be successful if you have applied knowledge of best practices in direct response paid social advertising, as well as an analytical mindset and relentless drive to optimize online marketing campaigns for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
A+ certification preferred. Experienced Computer Technicians - PC and Apple repair and configurations.
depot configuration and onsite delivery and services in Los Angeles Areas.
Send resume/experience/salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org www.kis.us
Busy Independent repair/maintenance facility located in Placentia is interviewing and accepting applications for a full time Technician.
Business has been established and in same location for over 18 years.
We are looking for an individual with knowledge and experience working with Asian, Domestic and some European:
- Full time position (M-F)
- Benefits, paid vacation, 401k, and paid holidays
- Hourly plus production bonus compensation
- ASE Certified with Smog license preferred
- Current CA driver's license with a clean driving record
- Current resume
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Ability to communicate and document accurately
-General automotive repair
- Strong knowledge of latest diagnostic scan tools
- Strong knowledge of MIL diagnostics, Evap testing
- Great communication skills
Our Dental Office has openings for Dental Assistants. Send in your resume if you have the following:
Our office provides paid vacations, paid holidays, medical insurance, dental coverage, and bonuses based on production.
Meet & conduct in one-on-one Chat, Video, and Audio Interviews with Nationally Known employers Los Angeles Virtual Job Fair.
About this Event
Los Angeles Career Fair - Virtual Sales & Professional Job Fair
Thursday September 17, 2020 *11:30 AM to 2:00 PM
Meet & conduct One-on-One Chat, Video, or Audio Interviews with Nationally Known employers at The Los Angeles Virtual Career Fair and Job Fair - Sales & Professional Focused.
Industries represented at our Virtual Career Fairs: Sales, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Retail, Financial Sales, B2B Sales, Account Managers, Customer Service, Financial Consulting, Customer Service, Security Sales, Insurance Sales, Entry Level Management, Solar Sales, and more
21st Annual Los Angeles Virtual Career Fair - Sales & Professional Virtual Job Fair Thursday September 17, 2020 11:30 AM to 2:00 PM
** EMPLOYERS: Please Contact us for Best Rates / DCG Career Fairs
Benefit packages vary by company, most include a combination of the following :
Corporate Benefits Packages: Salaried Positions, Base Salary + Positions Bonuses, Commission, Car or Car Allowance, Cell/Laptop, Full Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, Expense Account, Complete Corporate Training, College Tuition Reimbursement, Management Training, Rapid Career Advancement
*Free Attendance for Candidates - Open to all candidates!
**Be prepared to interview virtually with multiple hiring managers and recruiters.
Hundreds of The Los Angeles Area's Best and Most Qualified Candidates Attend This Virtual Career Fair Every Year. Please contact us for Special Discount Rates to participate.
Sales Representative, Account Manager, B2B, retail sales, sales, financial services, customer service, Financial Services, Insurance, Sales Trainee, Management Trainee, At home sales, cold calling, financial advisor, insurance sales, outside sales, outside sales representative, sales executive, salesman, salesperson, saleswomen
Diversity Career Group is a National Recruitment Firm specializing in Sales, Sales Management and Professional Career Fairs. We are in our 21st Year of producing our unique sit-down interview formatted career fairs for Fortune 500, Nationally Known and Regional Companies. Multiple hiring managers will be looking to conduct actual "first interviews" from a wide range of companies for sales and sales related openings in California and Nationwide.
Our focused hiring events are open to all qualified Career Seekers looking for a new position in Sales, Sales Management, Retail Management, Sales Support / Customer Service and additional Sales related positions.
Most of the Sales Representative, Business to business ( B2B ), Outside Sales, Field Sales and Business Development Positions available at our career fairs require Sales Reps to be responsible for generating revenue and sales by assessing customer needs and recommending appropriate products and services. This includes using your skills to establish and maintain accounts through customer relationship management. You should be open to some level of cold calls and warm calls to prospect new business as well as grow and maintain an existing account base.
Company Training, company presentations and additional state of the art sales training are a part of your initial and ongoing growth and career path within the hiring companies.
Our company provides billing services to hospice providers and we are looking for a motivated and reliable individual to provide excellent billing services to customers. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of hospice billing procedures for providers (HMO and Medi-Cal payers)
Main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for acting as a billing liaison between customers and company.
- Resolve customer queries via phone, email, mail.
- Submit authorized claims for billing.
- Follow up on returned claims, among other billing responsibilities.
- Keep customers informed of billing and payment status.
- Keep customers informed regarding hospice billing policies, procedures and compliance.
- Payment posting regarding monthly revenue, receivables, EOB’s, adjustments etc.
- File appeals and reprocess claims if needed.
- Monitoring and analysis of payments, over payments and adjustments to accounts receivable.
- Keep accurate and detailed notes regarding claims processed/in process.
- Have knowledge of hospice billing procedures including submitting claims, follow up on claim status, reconciling denied claims, appealing claims.
- Strong preference for applicants familiar with HMO, private insurance and/or Medi-Cal billing practices.
- Exceptional note taking skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette/customer service skills.
- Exceptional ability to professionally communicate knowledge of the hospice billing process.
- Must have computer and web savvy / Must have sufficient technical aptitude to quickly learn.
- Experience with hospice billing and/or billing software preferred.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced work environment.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work well with a team.
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Professional communication skills.
- Must have at least a high school or equivalent degree.
- Prior medical (hospice) billing experience strongly preferred.
Interested candidates please submit your resume, cover letter and applicable references.
HospiceMD is committed to the principle of equal employment for all employees without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age or other factors.
An Entry Level Account Manager is what we call a forward-thinking, service-oriented, incentive driven powerhouse. They provide an essential function to our customers. Our reps think outside the box to offer solutions and solve problems for our clients’ needs. They build, maintain and manage account relationships through interaction and advocacy.
The ideal candidate is an individual with charisma, confidence, and strong relationship skills; someone who is great with understanding how to connect and relate with individuals and to think critically to identify problems with a customer's current vendor and create solutions.
We are looking for enthusiastic sales professionals who are goal oriented and have a strong technical aptitude. The ideal candidate should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day. Being an avid traveler or experience in the hospitality industry is a plus!
- Prospect, educate, qualify and develop leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate the interest of potential customers
- Provide accurate lead distribution and thorough discovery to each Account Executive
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted and credible resource while developing superior relationships with prospects
- Consistently surpasses qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Provide ongoing feedback to management for continuous process optimization
- Degree in 4-year university
- 5+ years of full-time corporate software sales experience (SAAS in a plus)
- Consistent month-to-month performance and exceeding recurring monthly goals
- Networking expert who possesses superb written and oral communication skills
- Confident, dynamic and enthusiastic team player who thrives in a fast paced work environment
- Over achiever who completes assigned tasks both individually and as part of a team
- Passionate, pleasant and respectful while consistently prospecting clients
- Proven track record of surpassing both individual quotas and business development goals
- Proven critical thinker who solves difficult problems and confidently overcomes client objections
- Familiarity with enterprise email marketing and/or marketing automation solutions
- Experience with sales hacking tools and techniques
- Previous SAAS startup experience
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary and unlimited commission opportunities!
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible vacation policy and amazing work/life balance
Clothing Company currently has an excellent opportunity for an Accounting open position in the Los Angeles.
Location: Glendora Public Market-Opening soon
JINYA concepts officially launched in 2010 in southern California, but according to the founder, Tomo Takahashi, it truly dates back a few decades ago when his father started it all with his own traditional Robatayaki restaurant in Ehime, Japan.
Our Quick Service Concept bushi by JINYA is looking for a Cook/Cashier.
Prep Duties: Prepare all fresh product.
Ramen/Tapas Station: Cook to order. Always keep area stocked and spotless. Assist other stations when able, interact with guests when appropriate.
Third Party Delivery: Ring in and package all 3rd party takeout orders.
Opening, Shift Change, & Closing: Perform cleaning, set-up and breakdown duties as required.
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Customer service: 1 year
- Shift Leader: 1 year
- Line Cook: 1 year
- Quick Service Preferred
Los Angeles, CA
12 months contract
Job ID 2020-4813
Solugenix is assisting a client, a large investment management company in their search for a Copy Editor. This is a 12-month contract opportunity (with likely extension up to 24 months) based out of Los Angeles, CA.
About the Client
Our client is an American financial services company. It ranks among the world’s oldest and largest investment management organizations.
Responsible for the creation and accumulation of first article detailed inspection reports, daily inspection records, tooling inspection reports, welder qualification reports, first piece inspection sign off, and any AS9100D reports. Responsible for forwarding this information to final inspection with detail or assembly parts manufactured to Customer requirements. Also, will perform reverse engineering.
MATERIALS, TOOLS, AND EQUIPMENT USED:
· All forms of purchased parts and assemblies of vendor or company design in ferrous or non-ferrous metals and other types of materials and supplies.
· PCMM (Verisurf 2018) and
· Precision measuring instruments such as micrometers, height gauges, dial indicators, calipers, profilometer, thread gauges, pin gauges, and special gauges. Also, fixtures, templates, scales, and inspection stamps.
· PCMM (Verisurf 2018), surface plate and accessory equipment, and templates. Computer for utilization of customer portals (Net Inspect, etc.)
REQUIRED SKILLS, ABILITIES, QUALIFICATIONS:
· Ability to perform reverse engineering and interpret complex blueprints, which are difficult to visualize.
· Complete any type inspection of purchased detail parts and major assemblies.
· Use precision measuring instruments and hardness testing equipment.
· Have a thorough knowledge of all forms of different metals. Have a thorough knowledge of process engineering standards and finish requirements.
· Know arithmetic involving addition, subtraction, and conversion of fractions and decimals, and also geometry.
· Ability to perform data entry in Microsoft programs.
We are looking for a motivated baker to join our team. We are offering a partime baker position with preferable Guatemalan bread experience. Please contact at (323) 276 7820 or apply in person at 5597 Huntington Dr El Sereno Ca 90032 or 5703 Figueroa St. los Angeles ca 90042
eCommerce Warehouse Fulfillment Associate/ Picker & Packer
The eCommerce fulfillment associate will execute key components in online order processing as well as shipping.
Responsibilities to include order processing, packaging, shipping, managing shipping materials and supporting the needs of the fulfillment manager.
Experience with ShipStation & Excel is preferred.
Essential Job Responsibilities
Picker/Packer Qualifications / Skills:
Job Type: FULL TIME*
Salary:$12.00 - $15.00 /hour (depends on experience)
Location: Whittier, CA
Hours: 40 hours/week
Work Time: between 9 am- 5 pm
Communication method(s) used:
Job Types: Full-time (1st 3 month Probation)
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
Looking for reliable observant, experienced security officer to handle interior and exterior security thought facility. You will be responsible for greeting clients and guests, assigning the property security badge to each visitor, monitoring the interior and exterior of the facility by conducting rounds and checking cameras. Assist with the functions of physical and personal security and safety measures of patients, staff, and visitors. Protects staff, clients, and property from theft or damage, or persons from hazards or interference, including the potential for violence in the workplace.
The successful candidate will be joining at an exciting time where it is transforming from an operational, tool-based cyber defense program to an intelligence and threat-based organization. The successful candidate will report to the Director of Security Engineering and work directly with our Development teams to shape the future of cyber defense .
Responsible for selecting and designing application security controls across a range of technologies with a focus on application development in the Cloud and embedding security principles into projects. The Cybersecurity Development Engineer will work across teams and will collaborate closely with Information Security Officer and team to deliver solutions for the business, consistent with the enterprise Information Security strategy.
The Cybersecurity Engineer will function as a technical and engineering subject matter expert for specific cybersecurity technology areas. They will partner with Development teams to deploy and sustain secure solutions by understanding the technical aspects of the business problems and applying sound security engineering knowledge and experience.
• Implement, and model security practices for enterprise & cloud environments using an intelligence and threat-driven defense model
• Use strong interpersonal skills articulates vulnerabilities to technical and non-technical audiences
• Support company in designing, implementing, deploying, and maintaining systems with security best practices and controls embedded from inception and throughout their lifecycle
• Interact with technology teams to understand business imperatives, document use and abuse cases, and generate security requirements
• Leverage technical understanding of vulnerabilities and exploits using knowledge of secure application development & cloud deployments to select and implement appropriate controls
• Articulate system compromise and abuse scenarios based upon an understanding of security weaknesses and vulnerabilities
• Produce threat models and attack trees as part of security engagements
• Determine technical solutions to address security weaknesses and work with relevant stakeholders to implement them
• Escalate and brief senior management on issues affecting technology delivery
• Communicate effectively with representatives of the Lines of Business, technology specialists, and vendors
• Build and contribute to communities of excellence
• 5+ years experience in a cybersecurity role with technical delivery experience.
• Experience designing and securing applications in Cloud services, (e.g. Amazon Web Services (AWS))
• Excellent technical Subject Matter Expertise in an area such as operating systems, network devices and protocols, security technologies, Cloud technologies, and/or secure data sharing workflows
• Experience with C#, Java, Node, Python and Continuous Integration/Deployment preferred
• Intellectual capability and curiosity to learn complex processes.
• Strategic thinking and decision-making
• Ability to balance multiple demands in a fast-paced growing environment
• A dedicated and self-driven desire to think creatively and produce results
• Ability to coordinate, work with and gain the trust of business stakeholders, technical resources, and third-party vendors
• Must be flexible, and have a creative approach to business, with demonstrated track record of aligning technical objectives and programs to enterprise objectives and strategies
• Highly collaborative; personally, and professionally self-aware; able to and interested in interacting with employees at all levels; embody integrity; and represent and inspire the highest ethical standards
• Strong sense of urgency and commitment, as well as sound business sense with a strategic, conceptual and operational orientation
• A highly service-orientated approach with a track record of improving service levels and client satisfaction
• Experience advising on technical related issues
• Careful listener with the confidence to make crisp and tough decisions about difficult issues; natural propensity to make others feel that their view points and perspectives are adequately considered
• Passion for and interest in media and entertainment industry highly desired
Our family owned and operated plumbing company is growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking an experienced Plumber to join our team. In this position, the Plumber will be responsible for all aspects of the installation, maintenance, inspection, operation and repair of the plumbing systems in our commercial and residential buildings. We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and consistent, long-term work. Experienced and qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Handle weekly wire transfers between companies.
Prepare freight/shipping documents for outgoing orders. Keep documents in file for billing purposes.
Data entry of customer soil tickets to routing software for billing and scheduling deliveries.
Respond to email inquiries and requests for information requiring knowledge of departmental and company policies and procedures.