Install and service Murata Machinery USA, Inc.’s Logistic & Automation Division products. Assist sales personnel and train customer personnel. Oversee field service technician I on basic installations and service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Install material handling products such as stacker cranes, RTNs, conveyors and/or AGVs.
- Oversee field service technician I (FST I) site installations of material handling equipment.
- Demonstrate new equipment in customer plants including electrical and/or mechanical check-outs, set-up, de-bug, operation and programming.
-Service L&A Products by doing the following functions:
a. Perform basic to moderate troubleshooting of electrical/electronic or mechanical problem, diagnosis and repair in customers’ plants.
b. Advise and assist customers with most operation and programming problems.
c. Perform most maintenance work and provide assistance needed by customer.
d. Advise and assist in selection and ordering of tools and repair parts.
- Prepare and submit installation/service and expense reports accurately and promptly electronically.
- Keep up to date with technology changes in order to train customer personnel properly.
- Assist Sales, Engineers and Project Managers as needed.
- Maintain exceptional customer relationships with all clients.
- Provide assistance to Field Service Technicians I to improve response time and obtain training for additional skills. Assist other Technicians as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Mechanical aptitude and skills
- Work experience on AC/DC motors, mechanical gear boxes, and gear reducers
- Familiarity with one or more of the following pieces of equipment: stacker cranes, conveyors, and/or AGV's.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Programs
- Ability to read and understand equipment drawings
-Able to work 12-hour shifts, compressed work week, and flexible with day/night shift.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associates degree (AS) in Electrical, Electronics or Mechanical Engineering; minimum of 1 year of experience as a Field Service Technician I or 4 years of maintenance experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous experience in Material handling equipment is preferred.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to climb or balance and work from extended heights and in tight spaces. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The Nevada Assembly is seeking full-time, temporary staff to work five months for the 2021 Legislative Session in Carson City. The 2021 Session begins February 1, 2021, and ends May 31, 2021. Training for this position commences on January 4, 2021. All positions with the Assembly are nonpartisan. Click here to go directly to the Assembly’s employment page.
The personal secretary is responsible for providing clerical and administrative support to an Assembly member. This position serves as the first point of contact in a legislator’s office and assists the legislator in communications with other legislators, constituents, lobbyists, staff, governmental agencies, the media, and the general public. A personal secretary’s duties include greeting visitors, answering telephone calls, making travel arrangements, maintaining the member’s calendar, and tracking the progress of legislative bills. The personal secretary is also responsible for researching constituent concerns; drafting letters and memoranda; generating reports; preparing outlines, presentations, spreadsheets, and databases when required; and maintaining files. Personal secretaries maintain strict confidentiality and professional conduct at all times.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
Hourly rate: $14.6738 – $27.9142; daily rate: $117.39 – $223.31. During the legislative session, which begins February 1, 2021, and ends May 31, 2021, session staff are paid a daily rate seven days per week. Prior to session convening and after session has ended, staff are paid at an hourly rate for actual hours worked.
Please submit an Assembly Employment Application and the multipage Supplemental Employment Questionnaire (Assembly Employment) to the Chief Clerk of the Assembly at the email address shown below. Applicants who have not previously worked for the Nevada Assembly must complete a skills assessment.
October 1, 2020 SUBMIT APPLICATION AND DIRECT INQUIRIES TO: Susan Furlong Chief Clerk, Nevada Assembly Legislative Building, Room 1109 401 South Carson Street Carson City, Nevada 89701-4747 Phone: (775) 684-8555
Click to apply!
The Nevada Assembly is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Be part of our home-based fundraising team! No worries about social distancing! Work morning and evening shifts!
For 29 years, Integral Resources has been doing polite, professional, persistent telephone fundraising for the Democratic Party, and non-profits whose programs help the disadvantaged and promote a more equitable, caring society.
We are looking for energetic and reliable people who know Democratic politics and want to help raise money needed to fuel House, Senate and Presidential campaigns. We call new donors and faithful supporters of prestigious Democratic committees, PAC's and candidates—and progressive non-profits—with compelling reasons to join or renew their support.
The work can be difficult, but very rewarding.
Do you have the minimum required equipment to do the job? Do you the ability to work the schedule? Can you start right away and start getting paid?
Please apply to this ad only. You can also check us out on the web.
Company Web Page:
2750 South Carson St., Carson City, NV 89701
Automotive Sales Consultant
Competitive Pay Plan
Training pay - $2,500/month Guaranteed
Nissan Carson City is seeking to hire energetic Sales Consultants to exceed customer's expectations from test drive to delivery with excellent training and support from our Management Team. Automotive Sales is a lucrative field! The effort you put in equals the financial reward you receive.
Nissan Carson City is excited to be opening this new store in Carson which will provide sales and service for all of the exciting vehicle models in Nissan’s lineup. The owner, Chris Russell has been in the automotive industry for over two decades, providing excellence in quality and service.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
Qualifications/Requirements - Sales Consultant:
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
*Now Offering Paid Time Off (PTO) Benefits*
Aveanna Healthcare, the largest pediatric home health care company in the U.S., is hiring compassionate Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to provide skilled nursing care to patients in the home setting. We are the hearts of 30,000 caregivers and trusted by over 33,000 families.
Qualifications of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
Responsibilities of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
Benefits of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status*
Aveanna is an equal opportunity employer.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We are seeking talented, energetic, professional Assistant Manager candidates that are eager to grow with our company.
Please apply now if you are ready to help shape our local business and grow your career. We will happily consider all qualified applicants.
Are you looking to join a team for a fast-growing company that can offer you flexible scheduling, competitive rates, and the possibility for advancement as you move throughout your career?
SAS Retail Services may have a great opportunity for YOU!
Who we're looking for
SAS is always looking for self-motivated individuals who are customer-service oriented, enjoy using technology, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love working with a team to solve our clients' biggest challenges.
What we offer
• The opportunity to BUILD A CAREER IN MERCHANDISING
• Competitive Hourly Wage
• 401(k) to Save for your Future
• Vision and dental coverage as well as access to exclusive savings
• Direct Deposit & Paid Bi-Weekly
• Drive Time & Mileage Reimbursement Program
What will I be doing?
As a Retail Merchandiser, you will help ensure customer satisfaction by:
• Safely and efficiently stock new or changing products by following the Retailer store schematic
• Clean, straighten or assemble shelves/racks and display cases following measurement guidelines
• Check code dates, rotate products that may be old or slow moving and remove unsaleable items
• Re-tag shelves in the store
Shift Details: Monday - Friday, 5am - 1:30pm; 28 - 32 hours a week
At SAS we do what it takes to get the job done, while at the same time having fun!
Associate Skills Needed:
• Ability to read a store schematic
• Ability to work with others on a team and communicate effectively with team members and clients. Ability to periodically lift up to 50 pounds
• Reliable vehicle is mandatory
We look forward to speaking with you!
Our growing company is currently searching for a highly-enthusiastic, motivated professional to join our team. If you’re a talented and sales-minded professional with a passion for the helping people, then we’re interested in you !Your chief goal will be to expand market share by generating new business utilizing our lead system as well as to expand the sales territory by developing a sales team.
***Non licensed applicants encouraged. We will help you get licensed***
Prospects (Warm leads)
**English and Spanish leads are available**
Prospects have responded to direct mail marketing and requested a representative contact them regarding the products featured on the letter they received. Our lead generation department allows us the ability to spend 80% of our time selling versus 80% of our time prospecting because we already have the interested people waiting for us.
Who we're looking for:
People willing to commit to Consistent Effort
Positive attitude, enthusiastic and great work ethic
Highly Coach-able and are motivated
Willingness to self improve and grow
Highly effective relationship builders
Not afraid to ask for help
BBB Accredited Business A+ Rating
Ranked Top 1000 Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies in United States
Top Company Culture Entrepreneur Magazine (2 consecutive years)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
ACTIVELY HIRING!! Open Interviews Available Monday – Saturday
Walk-in or Call for an available Appointment. Or visit your local Discount Tire Store for an immediate interview.
Location: 3449 S Carson St, Carson City, NV 89701
NO AUTOMOTIVE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! - Urgent Hiring!
Whether you join our team as entry level or experienced, there are no skills required. We provide on the job training for your journey to become a team associate and essential worker.
The Tire Service Technician is the backbone of our success, and this position is the first step in your journey with Discount Tire. We are committed to Our People’s growth and routinely promote from within.
Be the BEST, work with the BEST. Our positions are highly competitive. The selection process includes interviews, post-offer drug test, and background screening.
The starting pay for Tire Service Technicians is negotiable. Flexible work schedules vary by location.
A Tire Service Technician at Discount Tire performs the following duties, including but not limited to:
Installs new tires and wheels
Performs maintenance on tires, including rotations, balancing, and repairs
Participates in training, follows safety procedures, job duties, and company policies
Conducts basic maintenance and cleaning
Provides helpful, friendly, and responsive customer service
Skills and Requirements for Tire Service Technicians at Discount Tire:
Must enjoy and excel in a team environment
Must have an upbeat and positive outlook
Must be able to function well in a physically demanding environment
Must be dedicated and reliable
Tire Technicians are also offered these great Benefits: Weekly Paychecks, Tuition Assistance, 401K with Company Match, Discount on Products, and an opportunity to develop skills and advance within a Company that Cares!
We are seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to join our team! You will evaluate and treat patients with speech, language, voice, and fluency disorders.
- Full-Time, Part-Time available
Equal Opportunity Employer
American International Tooling is actively hiring for Marking/Assembly. We have experienced unprecedented growth and are in need of qualified applicants. We're located in Minden, NV. We offer competitive pay and benefits such as company paid employee health and dental insurance, 10 paid holidays per year, vacation/sick time, 401K match up to 5%. This is a full-time, day-shift position generally working Monday through Friday from 7:00 A.M. to 3:30 P.M.
The job requires marking parts with part numbers, part assembly, and helping with inventory control.
High Sierra Business Systems, a document technology solutions provider focused on assisting organizations reach their business goals through the efficient use of today's technology.
Summary: High Sierra Business Systems is currently seeking an motivated individual to join our service team. Candidate will provide exceptional customer service and complete assignments to repair and maintain office document equipment accurately and efficiently. Candidate will be able to perform basic networking tasks. Training is provided with room for advancement. Compensation is based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $25.00 per hour
Are you someone who has the ambition and drive to make $100,000+/year but lacking the right opportunity? Are you seeking a unique Sales and Equity Ownership Opportunity? Are you accountable, teachable and possess a positive mental attitude? If you are that person then we are looking for you!
SYMMETRY FINANCIAL GROUP (on INC 5000's Fastest Growing Company List 2016-2018) specializes in selling mortgage protection (life insurance to homeowners), final expense and retirement planning. With mortgage rates at an ALL TIME LOW we are being flooded with requests to protect families.
We are actively hiring LICENSED and NON LICENSED AGENTS who have strong SALES and/or TEAM BUILDING backgrounds to join our team!! All training is company sponsored!!! We will train you from beginning to end on how to be successful in our industry using our simple step by step selling system. One of our top agents/builders is currently on track to make over $300,000 in his first year as a licensed agent!
If you are a not licensed yet, we can help point you in the right direction to become a LICENSED AGENT before you can be officially hired.
* The ability to build your own business and earn a PASSIVE INCOME!
* Ability to transfer ownership of your business & passive income to loved ones in the event of death!
* An Equity Bonus in which you receive a percentage of SFG's total monthly net sales!
* The Best Compensation in the Industry, with Performance Based Increases!
MARKET: Our niche marketing company is a national agency that specializes in the sale of boutique life insurance products designed to protect mortgages for families with average incomes and health. Symmetry exceeded sales of $50,000,000 in 2016, forecasted to do over $140,000,000 in 2020 and $500,000,000 within the next 3 to 5 yrs.
We serve middle class families who would like us to show them options for mortgage life insurance that will payoff their mortgage in the event of a death, disability, or illness. Our firm specializes on producing the highest quality, real time, direct mail, exclusive leads. These homeowners provide us with some personal information such as height, weight, home number, cell number, who to call, and when to call in order for us to better assist them. As a matter of fact, on average our agents currently close 40% of the leads they purchase. These respondents are the gold mine of insurance sales today.
Imagine, having a steady stream of clients to contact without cold calling, who are expecting your call and know why you are calling?
At SYMMETRY FINANCIAL GROUP, we generate our own high quality direct mail leads coupled with high compensation! But we are not just about leads. We have a myriad of lead systems, training platforms and advanced marketing for our valued Agents.
We work with TOP rated insurance companies that have a plethora of high quality products that will position you for a GREAT career with SYMMETRY FINANCIAL GROUP!!
Your success is as good as our leads and system.
* We provide the best REAL time leads and customized mailings for ALL agents.
* Leads are exclusively provided to SYMMETRY FINANCIAL GROUP's sales force.
* Our leads average a 40% conversion ratio.
* Superior training, utilizing a selling system that has been validated over and over.
* Daily and weekly support that consist of conference calls, webinars, conferences and local training.
If you are confident, passionate, personable and teachable then this is an opportunity that will exceed all expectations! Sales experience is always welcomed; however, it's not a must as our free training and coaches are all part of the system.
This position is located in Reno, NV (on Vista Knoll Pkwy).
Pay Rate: Base pay starting at $16.00/Hour + $100/Week Attendance Bonus! *
Night Team: 9 PM - 6 AM (Sunday to Thursday)
Type: Full-Time (40 hours/week)
What does a Retail Reset Merchandiser do? You will be on a crew in a team environment to complete a store remodel including building gondolas, assembling various store fixtures, and moving heavy store fixtures. And you will also be stocking product on shelves per plan-o-gram description, tagging and putting together/installing signs and POP materials.
* For a limited time, we are offering a WEEKLY ATTENDANCE BONUS. Eligibility is simply to clock 38+ hours for a normal week (Sun-Sat). Employees that work 38+ hours in a single week will receive a $100 bonus (pre-tax) added to the next payroll. All employees on the job are eligible to add an extra $200 per pay period while the bonus is in place.
Key Attributes and Requirements:
ProVantage Corporate Solutions is a Retail Service Organization (RSO) that specializes in providing services such as product merchandising, store fixture installation and signage installation. Our teams work inside retail/grocery clients on projects ranging from new stores and remodels to nationwide rollouts and regionalized resets. ProVantage is currently hiring Retail Merchandisers to join our team!
Our core values are Excellence, Integrity, Partnership, Stewardship, and Innovation
Similar Job Titles: stocker, warehouse, customer care, guest service, customer service, inventory, clerk, leader, retail, store, associate, team member, floor associatePRO2
Gunite swimming pool construction company looking to increase our pool construction crews with the pool season fast approaching.
Previous construction experience preferred. Full time year round position.
Must have clean driving record, a NV driver's license, and have a work history of being dependable and trustworthy and willing to learn. Starting salary depends on your experience.
Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail. Mail also schedule meetings and travel for executives. Temporary part time to start and may become full time in the future. Room for growth and advancement with an established fun company right here in Carson City.
If this opportunity sounds interesting please email email@example.com a brief description of why you would be a good fit for Western American Foods, Inc. team, and a contact number where I can follow up with a phone interview.
Job Location: Stateline, NV / South Lake Tahoe
Position Requires Gaming license and must be 21 years of age or older
This position is responsible for meeting casino and patron cash needs and promoting the company’s customer loyalty program.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Greets and welcomes customers, with a smile, as a company representative.
· Serves as Total Rewards and customer service Role Model for other team members.
· Understands, values, and supports the Total Rewards program and special events, promotions, and player programs.
· Effectively and enthusiastically communicates the benefits of the tiered card program and provides players with a compelling reason to consolidate play.
· Cross-sells property events (shows, promotions, etc.) and amenities (hotel, restaurants, etc.).
· Ensures each customer interaction results in increased customer confidence in Total Rewards.
· Resolves customer issues according to the Spotlight on Success model using Service Recovery tools.
· Follows all company policies and procedures, as well as federal and state law.
· Responsible for ensuring customer data integrity.
· Responsible for achieving excellent service scores, constantly raising the bar of service delivery.
· Creates and maintains customer accounts using Harrah’s computer systems.
· Maintains and is held accountable for all funds entrusted to him/her on a shift basis.
· Provides prompt, friendly, and courteous service to all guests, both external and internal utilizing the Spotlight on Service skills while building great relationships and delighting the guests.
· Conducts coin, chip, and coupon transactions for guests and team members.
· Acts as a source of information for guests or refers guests to the appropriate staff or facility.
· Understands various gaming regulations and passes quarterly exams.
· Redeems various marketing promotion coupons.
· Distributes cash to other departments, cashiers and the bank.
· Distributes chips to gaming areas
· Verifies revenue drops from the Count Room and accepts them in to Cashier inventory
· Verifies and reconciles Cashier end of shift paperwork, cash, chips
· Cashes personal and obtains cash advances on credit cards for patrons.
· Processes casino credit applications
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· High school degree or equivalent with previous demonstrated success in a money handling position
· Previous customer service or retail experience required. Harrah’s experience preferred.
· Team player with excellent guest relations skills, verbal communication skills, and a strong commitment to success
· Strong math skills with the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
· Excellent computer skills with the ability to enter, retrieve and interpret information from a computer
· Ability to maintain composure and excellent guest relations under all circumstances.
· Ability to memorize data concerning various events, promotions and services.
· Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
· Must be able to qualify for, obtain, and maintain a Gaming License from the State of Nevada Gaming Control Board
· Ability to maintain neat and orderly records and work
· Ability to write numbers and letters legibly
· Ability to count currency, coins, and chips of various denominations individually stacked or racked racks.
· Ability to pass quarterly exams on gaming regulations Ability to work in a “smoke filled” environment.
· Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
· Acts as a role model to other Team Members and always presents oneself as a credit to Caesars Entertainment and encourages others to do the same. Adheres to all regulatory, company and department policies and procedures
PHYSICAL, MENTAL and ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
· Have good close and medium distance vision
· Manual dexterity skills including handling currency, coin, keys, chips and buttons
· Ability to differentiate between various colors of chips and coin wrappers
· Ability to push/pull up to 100 pounds and lift/carry 40 pounds
· Ability to lift full silver racks off a 4’ counter
· Capable of standing for long periods of time and walking, stooping, talking, hearing and reaching at least 2’ across the counter
· Ability to stand for long periods of time
· Mobility to move about the casino and work area
· Ability to reach, grasp, bend, squat, push-pull
Positions that have contact with the public require the ability to work in a noisy
environment, and may be exposed to guests who use tobacco products. Also, non-public contact positions may be required to enter public areas from time to time, in connection with their duties, and may be subject to the same environment.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
Fast Paced and Rewarding Manufacturing Engineering Position with a Growing Design and Manufacturing Company
The Manufacturing/Mechanical Engineer supports new parts, programs or projects by developing new processes, designing tooling and developing production controls. Incorporates all the production related aspects of Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) and revision changes dictated by the customer. Responsible for developing solutions to production problems relating to materials, processes, shop floor routing and tooling. Priorities and implements process improvement projects.
- Develops processes, methods, tooling, and production controls for new parts or programs; supervises their assembly and proofing
- Designs tools and/or machines of varying types (some of complex nature) for use in the manufacture of products
- Problem solves, determines root cause and preventative action for shop floor production issues
- Determines and reviews all manufacturing processes for cost effectiveness and feasibility, both before and after engineering releases to manufacturing
- Coordinates all customer and engineering releases relative to routings, setting standards, data entry and follow-up
- Implements all manufacturing aspects of Engineering Change Orders (ECO) and customer driven revision changes
- Determines priorities with management and implements process improvement and cost-reduction projects; maintains detailed documentation as required
- Stays informed concerning new manufacturing technology and equipment, and investigates their potential applications. Recommends incorporation of new technology for company applications where feasible and practical
- B.S.M.E. degree or a B.S. degree with a concentration of coursework in Industrial Technology or Industrial Engineering.
- Not less than two (2) years experience as a Manufacturing Engineer, with tool and/or machine design experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledgeable concerning mechanical principles and machining practices.
- Knowledgeable concerning modern fabrication and assembly techniques and machine-shop practices and techniques is desirable.
- Familiarity with ISO9000 quality management systems and related requirements.
- Familiarity with ISO13485 quality management systems and related requirements.
- Familiarity with AS9100 quality management systems and related requirements.
- Strong drafting skills using solid modeling software programs. Solidworks experience desirable.
- Working knowledge of computer systems, office software and data processing
- Familiarity with complex ERP systems and MRP principles.
- Capable of efficiently integrating existing methods with new innovations to economically solve production problems in a timely manner.
- Has initiative and able to work effectively with little direction and/or few guidelines.
- Able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing at all levels within the organization as well as with external customers and suppliers.
- Familiar with computer-controlled machine tools and high-volume automated production equipment. CAM experience desirable.
- Familiarity of Six Sigma and Lean practices desirable.
- Familiarity with electro-mechanical systems desirable.
We are seeking a Physical Therapist to join our team! You will plan and implement physical rehabilitative programs for State of Nevada agencies to improve patient quality of life.
- Full-Time, Part-Time available
Equal Opportunity Employer
New York Life in Carson City, NV is seeking an entry level, experienced agent, or new college graduate to fill the role of Financial Services Professional (Agent). The Financial Services Professional Agent opportunity allows you to manage your own book of business. As a New York Life Insurance Company Financial Professional (Agent), you will not only manage your own book of clients, but provide clients with insurance options and customer service. You will help your clients prepare for long term financial stability and security.
New York Life is currently seeking self-motivated, driven individuals with a passion for making a positive impact on people's’ lives. Your collegiate experience as a student, a member of student organizations, a leader or a student athlete have given you the skills you need to launch a career in a company with a well-known reputation and resources. Your entrepreneurial spirit and desire for personal growth can take you wherever you want to go, and New York Life can help.
As a Financial Professional (Agent) you will have the freedom to build your network of insurance clients and business associates who are looking for insurance and financial solutions. Many of our Agents started their careers with New York Life right out of college.
Entry Level candidates are encouraged to apply.
Financial Services Professional Responsibilities:
· Schedule appointments and meet with potential clients Make product recommendations to help clients meet their financial goals
· Provide ongoing service and support to existing policyholders
· Be a structured and coach-able team player that is open to training development and further education.
· Discipline to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself
Financial Services Professional Requirements:
· 2-4-year degree encouraged but not a requirement. Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
· Outgoing personality with the ability to develop relationships (i.e., “People Person")
· Fearless, positive attitude and willingness to be accountable for results
· Organized, detail-oriented and excellent time-management skills
· Desire for continuous learning
· Good communicator—excellent listening skills and ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner
Financial Services Professional Benefits Include:
· Health/Dental/Life/Disability from day one
· 401(k) plan after one year of service
· Defined Pension Plan
· Continuing education reimbursement reimbursement for industry designations
· Discounts from major wireless carriers Local discounts (based on location) for gym memberships
· Certain eligibility requirements apply. Monthly payments are determined by your earnings, years of service, agent and the form of payment you chose. The Company reserves the right to amend or terminate the plan at any time for any reason.
Here is what distinguishes this opportunity with New York Life:
· Career Advancement - Continue to build your own business or, if qualified, move into management the choice is up to you. Criteria for management are defined and quantifiable. After two years as a successful agent, additional opportunities that may be available include: sales development manager, product consultant, and Home Office opportunities in recruiting, marketing or training.
· Training - NYLIC University: One of the most comprehensive and well-respected training programs in the industry. Constant Support - During and after formal training, you will receive continuous assistance from your manager and peers in your region and across the country to help you succeed.
Ranks #71 on the Fortune 500 list, Fortune Magazine, June 4, 2019
Profiles in Diversity Journal - 2015 Diversity Leader Award Ranks #27 on DiversityInc’s “Top 50
Companies for Diversity” for 2015
Named a “Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality” for 2016 by receiving a perfect score of 100 percent on the 2016 Corporate Equality Index (CEI), a national benchmarking survey and report administered by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation
Job Type: Full-time
Average Compensation Ranges: $45,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Financial growth? Personal satisfaction? Opportunity to advance? You’ll find all that and more as a New York Life Financial Professional. At New York Life Insurance Company, we believe it’s possible to get ahead and do the right thing. This belief shows in how we do business and it shows in the people we partner with as Agents and Managers.
This career isn’t for everyone, but the best Agents and Managers in our company will tell you there’s nothing else like it. Successful Agents at New York Life Insurance Company come from many different cultures and backgrounds. Most have dreams like yours. And life stories nothing like yours. That’s one reason our company is a great place to build your career.
If you're looking for a career where you can grow your own business and make a difference in your community, then let’s talk. We're looking for motivated self-starters who want:
•Comprehensive and ongoing professional training and development
•State-of-the-art marketing and sales solutions
•A vast array of competitive insurance and financial products designed to meet the protection and financial needs of your clients
•A clearly defined career path, including opportunities in Management for qualified individuals.
•Comprehensive benefits, including a defined benefit pension plan,1 and significant earnings potential
Here's what you'll do: As a New York Life Agent, you'll be offering high-quality life insurance, fixed annuities, long-term care insurance, and other products for insurance and retirement planning needs. You'll also:
•Develop and implement business and marketing plans
•Prospect for potential clients
• Discuss financial concerns and needs of individuals
•Present potential solutions using our suite of products and services
•Develop your professional skills and knowledge
Customer Service CSR | Sales Representative
Here at Pinnacle, our sole mission is to help the wide variety of companies we work with increase their brand awareness and customer base. Together with our strong work ethic and dedicated workforce. We pride ourselves on our ability to combine our insight and expertise to deliver long-term results that will drive performance and guarantee a return on investment.
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolve any issue.
Location: Reno, Nevada
Hours: Full-time preferred, however part-time is available
For further information about this role and the interview process, please send a copy of your resume to our HR team, they look forward to speaking with you.
Apply now just do more to kick start your career today!
Looking for a seasonal sales associate who has retail experience and open availability. Must be comfortable selling women's swimwear in a fast paced environment.
* Must be able to spend 100% of the working time standing/walking
* Must be able to communicate effectively and respectfully to customers and co-workers
* Action sports retail experience preferred
We are seeking an APPLY NOW! Registered Nurse ICU Las Vegas$$$$$$$ to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
We are looking for a shop mechanic to join our team! You will be responsible for repairing various outdoor power equipment including chain saws, generators, outboard marine engines, and compact utility tractors. We are looking for full or part time qualified individuals.
* Repair diesel engines, hydraulic systems, and other components of compact utility tractors.
* Diagnose, repair, and service generators and all other outdoor power equipment.
* Diagnose, repair, and service Honda outboard marine engines.
* Diagnose, repair and service 2-stroke equipment.
* Perform Pre-delivery inspections on new equipment prior to delivery to customer.
* Use diagnostic tools to test equipment components.
* Previous experience as a mechanic.
* Knowledge of shop equipment.
* Strong mechanical aptitude with trouble shooting skills.
* Deadline and detail oriented with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
JOIN Main Street Solutions – Blackhawk Network’s Merchandising Brand!
Why work for our Main Street Solutions in our Merchandising Team:
Check out the video of why our employees love Main Street Solutions! CLICK HERE
We are seeking Part-time Merchandisers for our Main Street Solution team to service multiple stores in the following assigned market:
Route: NV, Carson City (Reno, Sparks, Carson City, Incline Village, Kings Beach, South Lake Tahoe, Gardnerville, Truckee, Zephyr Cove, and Tahoe City)
Main Street Solution’s primary focus is merchandising gift card product and various product lines in multiple retailers nationwide. We pack out product, set to plan-o-gram, report out-of-stock, place shelf tags, conduct resets and install new fixtures. We build relationships with Retail Management and provide customer’s shopping guidance of our product lines we merchandise.
Blackhawk Network provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Blackhawk Network believes that diversity leads to strength. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are looking to fill the following two roles:
• Sales Representative
• Agency Owner
Positions do require applicant to have a Life Insurance license - currently active license, or willing to get a license
Jobs: Part-Time or Full-Time
• Previous experience in insurance, customer service, or other related fields desired but not required
• Highly motivated
• Comfortability with working from home
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
What we Provide:
Our company is experiencing record expansion as the demand for our products and services continues to grow. With HLN Financial, you have work and schedule flexibility, and the support needed to assist you in achieving your income and professional goals. We provide our agents and agency builders with the tools and training to be successful. We look forward to discussing this opportunity with you further and growing our business relationship.
This position is in Incline Village, NV
We are seeking a Maintenance Worker to become a part of our team! You will perform necessary work to keep appliances, mechanical equipment, and structure of an establishment in repair.
We are seeking an Occupational Therapist to join our team! You will provide direct patient care and support rehabilitation activities for State of Nevada agencies.
- Full Time, Part-Time available
Equal Opportunity Employer