At STAND! For Families Free of Violence, we believe that community engagement is essential to promoting healthy relationships, eliminating gender-based violence, and strengthening families.
Our work with young people is critical to our mission to break the multigenerational cycle of domestic violence, and we currently have an exciting opportunity for a manager to oversee programs aimed at preventing teen dating violence, and raising awareness about healthy relationships.
Besides program development, management, and evaluation, this role maintains relationships with external partners to maximize the outreach and delivery of our programs, and also supervises staff.
This is a part time position, expected to work between 20 and 32 hours per week. Please describe your desired schedule in your cover letter.
The current pandemic has presented us with an opportunity to convert our existing well established, evidence-based programs into a virtual format, and the manager’s immediate responsibility will be to join the team in this work. Therefore, previous experience developing engaging, youth-oriented, virtual content is required.
The manager will ensure services are delivered to the young people in our programs in a high-quality, participant-centered, trauma-informed, manner. To measure the success of our programs and inform improvements to them, the manager will oversee accurate data collection, be responsible for report preparation and delivery, and ensure the timely submission of both.
STAND! is a catalyst for breaking the multigenerational cycle of violence, promoting safe and strong relationships, and rebuilding lives. Our work is guided by our values of integrity, passion, compassion, safety, accountability, innovation, and collaboration. We welcome staff who can embrace these values, and who seek to create and participate in a culture of interpersonal kindness and accountability, with respect for every stakeholder in the agency; and for the contribution of everyone who joins us in this work.
Personnel and Fiscal Management:
Reliable vehicle, valid California driver’s license, clean driving record, and proof of insurance. MVR will be obtained prior to hire and run periodically thereafter.
Bilingual English / Spanish skills
Experience with program and staff supervision, building and fostering a strong team, and providing guidance and valuing staff accountability
BA in communications, marketing, or related field
Experience in community organizing
Experience operating within school or similar systems
Experience working with clients impacted by family violence and abuse with specialized knowledge of trauma
Experience with ETO database
Experience developing, implementing and supervising social service-related programs and staff in a non-profit or related work setting
Experience implementing public health prevention frameworks
Employment with STAND! is contingent upon clear fingerprint, criminal history check, clear MVR, and successfully completing U.S. Department of Justice Form I9. Continued employment is contingent upon successful completion of the Agency’s mission-related required training.
· The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children and their families
· A learning organization, access to training, plus an annual learning stipend.
· Flexible schedule. Please indicate your desired hours (between 20 and 32 per week) and work schedule.
· Temporary partial remote work during COVID
· Hourly rate of $30.28, a 5% differential will be added for candidates with fluent bilingual Spanish/English skills
· At 30-32 hours a week, this role is eligible for our generous benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D insurance, voluntary acupuncture and chiropractic insurance, 403(B) plan (limited employer match after one year’s service); and to earn vacation, sick leave and holiday pay pro-rata. At 20-29 hours/week, this role carries eligibility for all benefits except medical.
Apply by emailing a cover letter, resume and the names of three supervisory references to: email@example.com. Please put “CEED Manager” in the subject line of your email, and describe your desired schedule in your cover letter.
STAND! For Families Free of Violence is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to staff diversity. We welcome qualified persons of all backgrounds to apply.
Bay Area Clinical Associates, P.C. (BACA) is a physician-owned and operated organization offering evidence-based mental health services to youth and their families in the San Francisco Bay Area. BACA currently offers outpatient and intensive outpatient services in San Jose and Berkeley and is exploring other sites as well. We are looking for a part-time or full-time therapist to join our multidisciplinary team, providing routine outpatient care as well as care to patients in intensive outpatient programs.
Our mission is to set a new standard in providing evidence-based, multidisciplinary, integrated care. We provide all therapy and medication services at one convenient location, and will collaborate with schools and help with accommodations. We do see adults, but only the parents of the children we treat, as needed to improve the well-being of the child’s caretakers. Psychiatrists are team leaders and will generally work with 2-3 LMFT/LCSW in delivering care. We are looking for committed individuals dedicated to the BACA mission. BACA is a fun, friendly place to work and we go on a first name basis for patients and staff. BACA offers the opportunity for clinicians to run groups and develop innovative treatment programs. As a therapist at BACA, you are expected to provide care to patients both in the outpatient and intensive outpatient program (IOP). For the IOP and outpatient clinic, you would provide individual and family therapy, and parent training.
Join a positive and dynamic team!!!
Enriching Lives is recruiting for a Social Work Supervisor. To apply, go to this link: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs?clientkey=6986397EE113718471C36F1C30898C69 Interviews will be conducted for the next 60 days. If you are not contacted within this timeframe, you were not selected for an interview at this time and we wish you all the best.
Social Work Supervisor
Social Services - Foster Family & Family Home Agency
Program Administrator or Director of Operations
The Social Work Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the Social Workers (Coordinator Emphasis & Certification Emphasis as assigned) and all aspects of services provided to Individuals living in a Family Home. This includes ensuring quality services are administered, oversight of employees, providing superior customer service to stakeholders, and adherence with all internal and external policies and regulations.
Essential Job Functions
Individuals must be able to meet all essential functions, core competencies, and requirements of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to meet/perform these functions.
· Upholds the mission and vision of Enriching Lives and works with Individuals to assist them in achieving a well rounded life that they deem satisfying.
· Ensures service delivery to Individuals in accordance with their Individual Service Plan and internal & external regulations and policies.
· Provides clinical and crisis management support to Individuals, Employees, & Providers.
· Retains knowledge of applicable clinical modalities and treatment standards in the industry and community resources.
· Selects, trains, develops & oversees Social Workers (Coordinator Emphasis) and other assigned reports. Assigns & monitors Social Worker (Coordinator Emphasis) caseloads for proper service delivery, quality and compliance.
· Acts as Social Worker (Coordinator Emphasis) to new Individuals to the program for the first 30 days. Carries a caseload of clients as assigned.
· Manages employees by providing initial training, ongoing coaching, performance evaluations, and progressive discipline when necessary.
· Promotes and markets programs to Individuals, families, funding sources, community agencies, and potential providers.
· Monitors and provides support to Family Home Providers in regards to provision of services to Individuals and the implementation of Individual Service Plans.
· Assists with referral and matching process for Individuals as needed.
· Assists with recruitment of Providers as needed.
· Monitors and ensures compliance with all external and internal regulations and policies including state regulations, regional center expectations, contracts, and legal requirements.
· Ensures required documentation is in place, accurate, up-to-date, and in compliance with internal and external regulations and policies.
· Assist Individuals with transportation and moving as needed.
· Liaises with consultants such as behaviorists, nurses, therapists, psychologists, and other specialists.
· Works with external business partners and service providers to ensure business operates smoothly
· Provides excellent customer service and response timeliness to stakeholders such as Individuals, families, Regional Center, and Family Home Providers.
· Develops and maintains working relationships with all Individuals, families, funding sources and regulatory agencies, as appropriate, and monitors their satisfaction with services.
· Acts as Program Administrator during absences of the Program Administrator.
· Conducts training and continuing education classes as assigned.
· Generates leads for Providers through advertising, word of mouth referrals, presentations, community organizations and other events.
· Conducts information sessions & educational opportunities for potential Providers.
· Provides CPR, FA, NCI, and Intro to FHA Services to employees and potential Providers as required.
· Conducts monthly educational opportunities as required.
· Performs application reviews, home studies, interviews, documentation verification, medical reviews, reference checks, etc as part of the certification process.
· Reviews potential candidates with Administrator and provides recommendations on moving forward on candidates or screening them out.
· Ensures Providers understand their Independent Contractor Relationship with the company.
· Maintains all required certification documentation of Providers in accordance with internal and external regulations and policies including verification that all certification requirements are met, current contracts are in place, etc.
· Monitors and supports the Providers during initial and ongoing certification home visits. Notifies management immediately of any material changes affecting the status of Individuals or Provider Homes.
· Manages and tracks the recruitment budget.
· Assists and provides recommendations in the matching process between Individuals and Providers.
· Assists with Provider retention.
· Provides crisis management support and rotating on call coverage to Individuals& Providers as required.
· Functions in a direct capacity to support and cover other program positions during development and transition stages.
· Performs other duties as assigned. May work on special assignments in addition to normal job functions.