A boutique Marketing and Business Consulting Firm is seeking a REMOTE Marketing Intern. The main focus is to learn and assist in implementing new creative marketing and business consulting strategies to promote our clients and the firm. In this role you will learn about and interact with a wide range of companies and clients ranging from large technology companies to small startups in food, financial, real estate, law, fitness, hospitality, virtual reality and more.
Because of COVID-19 we are open to adding the right person to our team who will work virtually / remotely. You can be located anywhere in the world as long as you can work with us sometime between the hours of 8am PST to 8pm PST. We have team meetings, client meetings and host virtual events all via Zoom, Skype and other platforms. Our business continues to grow in new ways and we want to add someone to our team who wants to grow with us. This is an UNPAID role with our company and all work can be done remotely.
This role includes learning how to engage in social media marketing, event promotion, public relations campaigns, writing press releases, sales strategy, attending client meetings, email marketing, video production, business operations, event planning, brand promotion and attending business networking and social events.
This is an ideal role for a current or recent college graduate who can make a consistent time commitment. Length of internship and amount of hours can range depending on needs (e.g. summer internship, international student part-time CPT, full-time OPT, etc.). The ideal candidate can be part of our 12 month comprehensive internship training program. We will give you school credit and professional reference.
In this role you will also "attend" numerous monthly events and workshops. ALL events are now virtual events, live streamed, etc. and will be for a long time!
This position works directly with the Founder and Chief Consultant who has a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology with additional coursework and experience in law, business, and marketing.
Our comprehensive Internship Training Program will provide you with important client work, projects and responsibilities, along with training and supervision to gain impressive new skills.
This is an UNPAID role with our company and all work can be done remotely.
AFTER COVID-19... when we go back to working at our office, which will be a long time from now and if you happen to be local to the San Francisco Bay Area (where our main office is located) we can pay for 1) transportation (BART / Gas) up to $200 per month and (2) pay for all meals (around $15 a day) on days worked and more. There may also be opportunities to earn commission and bonuses.
Interns learn through working with us about strengths they never knew they had, define their true career goals and are given projects in those areas making them more valuable in the marketplace and inside our company. The goal is that your hard work will be rewarded with new higher-level projects and opportunities.
Together we create a custom flexible schedule (around classes, other work, etc.) which is typically 16 to 24 hours a week over 2-3 days a week (including evening events) for a 12 month comprehensive internship training program. If desired interns may work full-time. Interns may work more hours over a 6 month or 3 month time frame, especially for summer internships, OPT programs, etc., however 12 months is our comprehensive program.
We make adjustments during the school year or based on your work schedule. The hours also include, based on your availability, attending (NOW VIRTUAL) our 5-10 monthly business networking and social events.
We develop a mix of activities based on your interest, experience, availability and long term goals.
Typical Apprentice / Intern activities may include:
- Planning, organizing, promoting company and client events
- Attending events, checking people in at events, acting as an event greeter and host - NOW VIRTUAL
- Engaging in conversations during business meetings and events - NOW VIRTUAL
- Assisting to create marketing materials and press releases with other team members
- Updating company and clients’ Blogs, Websites, Social Media, etc.
- Organizing schedules and maintaining projects in our project management system (Basecamp)
- Completing Administrative tasks (i.e. data entry, drafting emails, transcribing meetings notes, etc.)
- Following up with event guest who expressed interest in learning more about our company or clients
- Participating in client and new business meetings or lunches - NOW VIRTUAL
- Designing new company marketing materials
- Creating PowerPoint presentations or presenting company or clients products or services at events
- Writing press releases and assisting with public relations campaigns
- Producing or participating in videos and photo shoots promoting company or clients products or services for website, social media and print
- Email Marketing campaigns (Constant Contact)
- Facebook, Twitter, Yelp Postings and monitoring
- Updating company and clients Blog and Websites
- Google Analytics, Keyword tracking, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Savvy communicator with impeccable interpersonal skills; outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Professional appearance with natural ability to attract attention and engage in meaningful conversations at events and during business consulting meetings - NOW VIRTUAL
- Exceptional organizational, attention to detail, and time management skills
- Understanding of and interest in Social Media for marketing of restaurants, retail, corporations and non profits.
- Proficient Skills or ability to quickly learn to use Google Applications, project management tools, and database spreadsheets programs
- Flexible and willing to adapt to changing/competing priorities
- Able to take initiative and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoys learning and continually seeking new ways to grow personally and professionally
- Fun, outgoing, motivated, passionate, driven to succeed, and has a "can-do" attitude
The Sunset Team has been helping Sellers and Buyers achieve their goals for the last 20 years. The Social Media Marketing Manager will support our team by producing innovative social media posts and print marketing material. The goal is to enhance our team's current look and presence.
We are looking for an innovative hands-on Social Media Marketing Manager that will embrace our current marketing strategies, bring fresh ideas, and won't be afraid to roll up their sleeves in crunch time. Our goal is to improve online sales to new and existing clients through company branding, email marketing campaigns and social media.
· Develop marketing strategies for both new and existing listings, past solds, and upcoming projects.
· Drive implementation of the marketing strategy – including campaigns and digital marketing
· Create innovative content for online presence and print marketing
· Implement fresh ideas
· Create/Run/Review Email campaigns
· Partner with management and executives to define marketing materials and programs
· Manage the day-to-day activities of all marketing
· Manage social media presence and increase brand recognition
Preferred Education and Experience:
· MUST have experience managing social media campaigns
· MUST have experience with Adobe Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator. You will be tested.
· At least 2 years of experience in a Marketing management role
· Must have some design experience, backed up by a current portfolio
· Thorough knowledge of web analytics and AdWords
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
· Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in record keeping
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and manage diverse projects simultaneously
· Outstanding written and verbal skills
· Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
· Ability to follow-through
· Real Estate marketing experience a plus
Desired Personality Traits:
· Must possess a sense of urgency and understand the need to meet deadlines.
Position Type/Hours of Work:
This position can be full-time or part-time
Salary is dependent upon experience.
We are located in West Hollywood, CA.
Job Type: Full-time
Internship II Marketing Coordinator
Awaken Event Productions
Start date: September 2020 in Los Angeles
Duration: 13 Weeks 15 - 25 hrs/wk
Compensation & Benefits: Unpaid and/or College Credit
To Apply: Please submit a Resume & Cover Letter with a link to your social media or LinkedIn profile
About Awaken Event Productions
We create customized events with elite health & wellness partners. [Our vision is to create unique events worldwide that foster deeper connection and growth opportunities for our guests. Our intent is that every single attendee leaves our events in some way better than they arrived, be it mind, body, or spirit]
We are a startup health and wellness-based event production company. We are seeking support in managing our social media channels (primarily Instagram), and connecting and partnering with new clients, as well as elite health and wellness professionals. We are seeking someone who is self-driven, creative, interested in entrepreneurship and leadership, extremely good at communicating, organized, social media savvy, and passionate about health and wellness.
Must be at least 18 years of age
Ability to commit to consistent weekly hours (we are flexible on setting a schedule around your availability)
Studying business, marketing, communications, or event planning
Knowledgeable and experienced participant on social media
Identify new marketing and social media opportunities and partnerships
Take the lead on our Social Media through weekly engagement and online community management
Seek out and engage key influencers to partner with and push relevant content
Research and propose additional marketing tactics to deploy across social platforms
Passion for all things Social & Marketing-related
Excellent verbal and written communication skills including grammar and proofreading skills
A self-starter that enjoys trying new things and researching best practices/new trends to grow social communities
Extensive knowledge of social media and channels
Downtown Wholesalers, Inc. (DTW USA) is North America’s leading distributor of quality water products to include water coolers, water filters, water bottles, accessories and many more. DTW is growing rapidly and we are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Email / Social Media Marketer to join our team!
This is a new and entrepreneurial role in a fast-paced, fast-growing wholesale company and a great opportunity to add value to a company within an emerging market where creativity and out of the box thinking is highly encouraged! In this position, you will be providing creative and data-driven direction for the email marketing program including strategy and execution of multiple email marketing campaigns. Oversee and manage all email communication with customers and with marketing qualified leads. This position requires a keen understanding of marketing automation, personalized and dynamic creative content, audience segmentation, insights and data measurements and advanced problem-solving skills.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in the areas of email marketing, list segmentation, and Shopify marketing software. Experience optimizing brand voice and content, across platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Snapchat is ideal.
Candidate is a self-starter and strong collaborator with great organizational and communication skills. This position calls for a digitally-savvy individual who can work independently and is hungry to grow our brands and their communities both online and in person. Shopify experience is a huge plus!
Come experience a high-energy, fast-paced environment that is both competitive and rewarding! Learn about our Industry and soar with the support of a great team! We are looking for the best and brightest to join our Company. If you have passion and the expertise, DTW USA is the Company for you!
Benefits / Perks
We believe every employee should be recognized and rewarded fairly for a job well done! We offer growth potential for motivated individuals, competitive compensation, and full benefits including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care. Your financial well-being will be supported through our 401(k) retirement investment plan. Furthermore, we offer a challenging but fun work environment with a group of dedicated and passionate employees.
Our employee benefits package includes the following: • Medical • Dental • Vision • 401(k) Retirement • Paid Vacation Time • Paid Holidays • Life Insurance