ABOUT TGC MANAGEMENT:
TGC Management is a global brand development and management company. Comprised of diverse and skilled executives, TGC Management is responsible for guiding strategy and building enterprises for some of the globe’s most coveted names and brands.
Photography skills preferred
Nexeo HR has teamed up with a growing company in the St. George area and we are looking for an experienced social media manager. We are looking for someone with web design and social media experience. There is a hiring bonus available for this position as well. This is a full-time temp-to-hire position. This is an in-office position. $50 hiring bonus available!
$16 - $20 / hour DOE
Monday - Friday 8 to 5
If you have any questions or would like to know more about the hiring bonus, please contact us!
Nexeo HR - St. George
(435) 879-7001 (Call or Text!)
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing marketing policies and programs, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase brand awareness.
This is for an in-house position - please do not apply if you are not local to Los Angeles.
Big Imagination Group is looking for a part-time, freelance Social Media Maven who can work remotely with our nimble team. DTC and brick + mortar retail experience a plus. Candidate must possess strategic acumen to connect the funnel between follower growth + engagement and sales. Our ideal prospect is:
Compensation is typically $1200-$2000 per brand per month. You may handle several brands if you're a good fit.
We are looking for a Part-Time In House Social Media Manager with help with our office administration to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing marketing policies and programs, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase brand awareness. This position is offered for Tuesday and Thursday.
Razor Rank's Paid Media team is looking a Junior Social Media Manager. This manager will aid in the execution of strategies for clients across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. The ideal candidate must have experience using the social media platforms mentioned above. The position will report to the Director of Social Media and Partners.
Requirements and Experience
Ideal Candidate would have:
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
This is a full-time, in-house position located in Downtown Dallas near the Saint Paul DART station. Razor Rank is providing telecommuting options for qualified candidates, but candidates must be in the Dallas area and ready to commute to our office once restrictions have been eased.
Please do not contact us with options to outsource.
Social Media Manager
At Rectangle Health, we believe that our team members are our most important asset. We grow our team by hiring the best in class talent. We encourage all employees to contribute their individual talents and ideas to strengthen our team, our brand, and our services. We promote a culture that serves to empower and motivate employees beyond the standard corporate rhetoric one might see on motivational posters. Employees understand their individual roles in serving our customers both internally and externally, and this clarity of purpose encourages high job performance.
The Social Media Manager is a powerful communicator who works to advance Rectangle Health’s mission as a key member of the Marketing & Communications team focused on social media. This strategic professional will drive our social media campaigns, produce daily posts for Rectangle Health’s social platforms, recalibrate strategies based on analytics and evolving tools, work with key staff to identify and implement dynamic campaigns, and manage the organization’s social media calendar. The social media manager reports to the Digital Marketing Director.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Research, plan and execute dynamic multimedia social campaigns (organic and paid), relying heavily on analytics and evolving nonprofit best practices and benchmarks in collaboration with key staff, under the supervision of an Digital Marketing Director.
· Identify, develop and implement strategies to nurture and grow Rectangle Health’s’s social communities, optimizing each platform.
· Craft compelling narratives across different channels with a strong understanding of how to match the message to the medium.
· Produce, publish and share all daily social content (original copy, images, graphics, and social video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages targeted audiences to take action.
· Manage social media calendar, adjusting daily as news and new development unfolds.
· Plan, place, adjust, and report on paid promotions and sponsored content on select social media channels.
· Support Marketing & Communications as needed with proofreading, research, writing and editing.
· Track performance and results of campaigns and initiatives to ensure performance and department goals are being met.
· Must be a strong social media manager, engaging and responding to followers while brainstorming new ways to encourage social conversations.
· Must have a passion and significant energy for social media with detailed knowledge and demonstrated experience around all social platforms.
· Assist with department projects as assigned.
· 5% travel to Corporate office (if remote).
· Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field 5 to 7 years marketing and communications experience, with 3+ years of experience in social media marketing management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills with a strong understanding of audience, framing, messaging and branding.
· Solid understanding of social media metrics, audience targeting, analytics and best practices.
· Track record of strategic thinking in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and stakeholders.
· Digital native who can translate analytics and best practices into effective social campaigns that resonate with target audiences.
· Passion for digital media, storytelling, and community engagement.
· Familiarity with social media landscapes relevant to Rectangle Health’s social presence.
· A strong communicator and collaborator with meticulous attention to detail.
· High level of comfort working in a fast-paced environment with a flexible, all-hands-on-deck attitude.
Job Type: Full-time
· Paid time off
· Full Health & Dental insurance
· Workplace perks such as regularly supplied food/coffee
About Us: Rectangle Health is a leading healthcare technology company that provides a comprehensive suite of payment and patient engagement solutions to healthcare providers, insurance groups and billing services. Founded in 1992, the company is headquartered in Valhalla, NY and was ranked among The Silicon Review's 50 Fastest Growing Companies of 2019. With best-in-class technology and customer service, Rectangle Health works with 60,000-plus healthcare providers in the U.S., reliably processing over $6 billion annually in payments.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing marketing policies and programs, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase brand awareness.
Do you have experience managing budgets over $100,000/month on Facebook? Do you like analyzing data and problem-solving your way into positive ROI campaigns? Would you like to be a part of a rapidly growing team where you can sharpen your skills and take your ideas to the next level? If so, come join our growing Paid Media team! We’re looking for someone with experience running Facebook ads profitably and at scale.
Voted as one of the Best Places to Work 2018, 2019, and one of the fastest-growing tech companies! SmartFinancial.com is a leading insurance technology company working on building tools to make insurance better, simpler, and more effective.
We are looking for highly driven and analytical candidates to help drive FB paid customer acquisition. We are in the process of growing one of the largest insurance comparison search marketplaces as we raise the bar for our online exposure through paid and organic search channels.
WHAT WE OFFER
What it's like to work at SmartFinancial:
This position is for ambitious marketers who have the desire to advance their careers while contributing to the success of one of the fastest-growing companies in Southern California.
First Class Cruises is currently seeking an Associate Social Media Manager to join our Philadelphia based marketing team. As Associate Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for managing all organic social media accounts and content, while assisting the marketing team execute on various consumer-related campaigns. This position reports directly to the Director of Marketing.
• Manages all day-to-day organic social media initiatives and activity across all social media platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Youtube.
• Responsible for developing monthly content calendar, creating and scheduling social media posts across Network brands and ensuring successful publication of all content in a timely manner
• Monitors, measures and reports on all key engagement and content metrics
• Supports social content creative development process by collaborating with internal team and providing input on content needed, submitting content creation requests and managing delivery of content from design team
• Monitors and responds to incoming communication and direct messages to social media channels
• Assists with development, management and execution of brand campaigns including paid and organic social promotions and/or sweepstakes, and events
• Assists with execution of various consumer marketing tactics including email development, direct mail, and digital campaigns
• Helps to organize and execute trade events
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or similar discipline.
• Minimum of 3+ years of relevant social media or digital marketing experience with known consumer brand(s)
• Working knowledge of digital marketing tools (e.g., Sprinklr,Hootsuite, Facebook Business Manager, etc.).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Organized with a strong attention to detail, knows how to prioritize and effectively manage multiple projects in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
• Team player who is collaborative, positive and proactive with constructive attitude towards problem solving.
• Experience in Indesign or other graphic software a plus
Social Media manager needed to run our social media
Ryze is a full service, privately held media services agency that provides our clients with communications planning and buying across all traditional and emerging channels, including digital, social and mobile. These services encompass consumer insights, data and analytics management, campaign measurement, media and competitive research as well as direct marketing services.
We were born to change the world yet the world changes daily. As a result, we believe the future belongs to the curious, those independent and agile enough to take advantage of it. Curiosity confers massive competitive advantage to our clients, inventing new ways to transform their business. Plus it’s always important to remember curious people never settle. Ryze is full of curious people.
Are you curious?
About the Job
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for the leadership of our social media team. We deal with various products and services and our focus is 100% sales-focused. To this end, we are seeking a proactive, enthusiastic, and self-motivated individual who demonstrates leadership, is highly organized and attentive to detail, and thrives under pressure.
The primary responsibilities required the social media manager will be engaging strategy, as well as developing content, in an effort to promote our clients' businesses in the social media ecosystem. This entails all social media platforms, as well as influencer marketing, blog interactions, and the like.
The social media manager is expected to leverage his/her analytical nature, agency background, and vendor relationships to ignite client plans effectively. The role requires strong mathematical and analytical skills, responsive communication skills, and an ability to think critically.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 2 years
Education: Bachelor's (Required)
Company & Culture:
At GT’s Living Foods, LLC, we’ve stayed true to the authentic brewing process for over 20 years. Our #1 selling Kombucha is raw, organic, naturally effervescent, and handcrafted in small batches – always cultured, never compromised. We’re proud to remain a family owned & operated company. As our GT’s family continues to grow, we are deeply humbled and sincerely grateful for every moment of this journey with you.
The Social Media Manager is a mission-aligned individual that guides GT’s Social Media Team. This individual has a deep understanding of social voice, tone, style and creative. This role requires a detailed understanding of tools, analytics, and social technology.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
GT’s Employee Experience (Benefits/Perks):
GT's Living Foods, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
GLD is looking for full time, 40+ hours per week Social Media Manager to join our team in a very fast-paced environment with high rewards. Areas of expertise should primarily include: managing small team (2-4), great communication skills, customer service skills, social media management (including new ideas to keep the platforms innovative), a great understanding of Instagram primarily as well as other channels such as twitter, youtube and Facebook.
We are looking for someone who can do the following:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000 starting with higher upside
Seeking an organized Social Media Manager to join our team. This person will develop engaging content for marketing and online consumption. Will be responsible for writing a variety of unique material for blogs and to manage social media for multiple clients in a variety of industries.
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategies to include budget for social media activities and ads
- Perform in-depth social media research
- Define social media KPIs
- Develop content to entice and engage audience on blogs and social media
- Ensure content is created with SEO best practices
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content
- Manage accounts, engage and respond to comments for a variety of clients
- Create social media graphics
- Create social media videos
- Manage all social media ads and measure and report effectiveness of ads
- Monitor the activities of main competitors’ social media accounts
- Compile thorough and concise social media client reports
- Collaborate with team and account manager and participate in regular team meetings (some in person meetings)
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices, technologies and trends
- Report and build relationships with current clients
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in social media and content writing
- Experience writing content with SEO foundation
- Exceptional writing, editing, proofreading with high detail to grammar and spelling
- Experience developing social media strategies, including ads
- Ability to write high quality blogs ranging from 750-2000 words
- Energetic and excited about creating quality content
- Knowledge and experience with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
- Ability to work effectively with remote teams
- High-level customer service
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- Ability to meet deadlines and self-motivate with minimal oversight
- Must be able to multitask easily on a variety of client projects and ability to prioritize tasks
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
- Vehicle in good working condition and reliable
- High-functioning computer with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- High-speed internet
- Remote work
- Collaborative team
- Flexible schedule
- No weekends
- 32 hour work week
- Yearly raises
- Group insurance available after 3 months (Medical, Dental & Vision)
King Palm is a non-tobacco wrap alternative for the cannabis community. This job will be for a duration of at least 8 months at 40 hours per week. Continued work with a proven track record is highly possible.
Their strongest social presence is found on Instagram and Amazon seen here:
ONLY SERIOUS APPLICANTS SHOULD APPLY.
VET Tv is the Comedy Central of the military, brought to you in a streaming service just like Netflix. We are the first and only network of dark, inappropriate military humor - created by veterans, for veterans.
This position will become the voice of the company and would be responsible for the daily posting, engaging, creating, and aggregating content. It will also serve as the influencer liaison. It is also imperative in this position the candidate has a sense of humor since they have to know what will hit with our audience in all mediums - pictures, memes, video, and copywriting.
- US Veteran
- Experience Building your own following on any social media platform with a minimum of 100k followers. Ideally on Youtube vice any other platform.
- Can create video content with just a cell phone.
- The most important requirement is “are you funny?” and “do you know what funny looks like?” - Posting and re-posting of our content
- Creating a content calendar and ensuring we are staying on top of everything that needs
to marketing will ensure the success of every project - Creating enticing content
- taking clips and screenshots and making memes, gifs, and polls, and
re-packaging everything funny we ever do in the most engaging ways possible - Each platform needs different types of content, so making content specific to that
platform is also important - Working with our photographers and editors to ensure the creation of the best products
- Constant interaction with our fan base, that means replying to every comment and DM that hits our inbox but also being active on other influencer’s page, It also means, being the first line of customer service so understanding how to answer questions is important
- It’s not enough just to do the same thing every day and expect a different result. It’s
important to assign metrics, analyze those metrics, and adapt to them. If a post goes up and bombs, ask yourself why and don’t do that again? If it skyrockets, ask yourself why and do more of it? What hits today might not hit tomorrow? It’s important to keep up with the trends. - It’s also important to understand the full marketing funnel TOF, MOF, BOF - in order to properly analyze each post against its respective metric
Community Media Manager
Have you been waiting to prove what you can do? Are you ready to grow with a law firm that is defining its image and outreach in non-traditional ways? If you can honestly answer yes, then keep reading.
Our Community Media Manager position is dedicated to understanding, growing, and supporting Christensen Law’s brand and targeted client base. This is done via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, email, Google, YouTube, and Linked In. We want to provide the best customer service to a targeted clientele. Your job will be to both find, attract, keep, and track those clients.
Your job will further be to initiate cross-promotions on social media with local (and national) businesses and take any other steps to facilitate greater reach with social media content.
Key responsibilities are:
Creating relevant and cohesive content for both print and digital media - Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter, LinkedIn, Email, Newsletters
Create and maintain internal dashboards to provide insights into digital marketing performance
Evaluate website analytics and visitor behavior and offer recommendations for conversion optimization.
Monitor and evaluate performance for email, web, search, and paid social marketing efforts.
Interpret, analyze, and make recommendations against campaign and database metrics
Run community-based social programs from beginning to full implementation
Minimum 2-5 years managing multi-channel marketing campaigns
Proven track record of growing social media presence
Google Analytics certification
Experience with Hootsuite or equivalent
401K with company match, profit sharing
Generous PTO package
About Christensen Law
Recognized this year as a Tier 1 law firm in the Detroit region for personal injury litigation by U.S. News & World Report magazine. The firm is highly focused on providing the very best experience for its clients. Christensen Law is dedicated to maintaining highly positive work environment where its team members can grow to realize their potential. The firm is among the most highly respected law firms in its field. Founder David Christensen has held many leadership positions in the legal community, the Michigan Association for Justice, and the State Bar of Michigan. The firms’ attorneys are listed in The Best Lawyers in America and are listed in Superlawyers, among many other honors.
** IMPORTANT: TO APPLY **
You will be evaluated and vetted based on your ability to follow instructions.
Do not apply through the contact information on the website.
To Apply: Please call 248-621-4448 for step-by-step instructions
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
The ideal candidate must be a data-driven professional with at least 3 years’ experience in social media corporate management. As the social media face of a company, this position is responsible for development and execution of the social media strategy, digital advertising, content creation, and all social media communications and posts (designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company). The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
· Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals
· Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends to be submitted to management and executive teams
The right candidate for this role must be a passionate gamer and social maverick with an intimate understanding of “gaming culture” and the people that participate in it. The Social Media Manager will administer Lenovo Legion’s social media marketing and advertising. Administration includes but is not limited to:
• Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting
• Development of brand awareness and online reputation
• Content management
• SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
• Cultivation of leads and sales
• Reputation management
The Social Media Manager is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as she/he engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of:
• Turning fans into customers.
• Turning customers into advocates.
• Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads)
• Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content
• Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
• Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
• Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing)
• Manage or oversee all social advertising campaigns.
Responsibilities of the Social Media Manager:
The first responsibility of a Social Media Manager is to develop and implement a social media marketing plan to be reviewed every quarter.
1. Brand Development
“Why” is the reason customers buy. A great “why buy here” message is unique to your company, is backed up by facts (awards, numbers, in-store policies) and answers “What’s in it for me?” for the shopper.
2. Refine Target Customers
Develop learning agendas that will enable Lenovo Legion to better understand and better reach our target customers.
3. Set Clear Objectives
All marketing plans include defined, realistic goals. It isn’t enough to say you “see” results. Your results must tie back to your goals and objectives. You’ll never know ROI (Return on Investment) without goal setting and strategy.
4. Visual Design Strategy
Visual content has a lasting effect on the viewer. Lenovo Legion’s visual branding must be consistent. Whether it’s our status updates, our landing pages or our Facebook ads, what the audience sees is what they’ll remember. Make sure it’s compelling and gets the point across.
5. Solid Content Strategy
Confidently answer the question, “how do I know what I need to post” with a strong content strategy that will support business goals.
6. Promotion Strategy
It is essential to continually grow and promote your brand and its content. FACT: Social media is now pay to play.
7. Engagement Strategy
Work across Lenovo customer support teams, as well as agencies to ensure that we effectively manage incoming customer questions regarding Lenovo Legion products.
8. Measure & Analyze to Establish ROI
Determine and set KPIs that are aligned to larger business objectives and regularly measure and analyze results to ensure we stay on course.
Essential Duties of the Social Media Manager:
• Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
• Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
• Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast).
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
• Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
• Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
• Oversee design (ie: Social media graphics for Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
• Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with company’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
• Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
• Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
• Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
• Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
• Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
• Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
• Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
• Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
Required Technical/Functional Skills:
• Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
• Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
• Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
• Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
• Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
• Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
• Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
• Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
• Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
• Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
Paid Social Media Manager
We are seeking a talented individual with a creative mind and attention to detail to join our marketing team. The successful candidate, your primary responsibility will be: ownership and management of all aspects of Paid Social, utilizing strategic sales funnels & recovery campaigns. You are highly experienced in CRO & conversion tracking, with a proven track record and methodology for turning cold audiences hot, and rocketing sales to the moon. Budget is no object to our clients, when ROAS is consistent... so experience in efficiently scaling budgets is imperative. You speak development and implementation of all digital assets for the paid social campaigns fluently. Ideal candidate will be a team player, capable of juggling multiple projects and adhering to tight schedules with enthusiasm and grace. The ability to collaborate, listen and incorporate other people's ideas and feedback is a must. This is a highly rewarding position, with the opportunity to work on high-profile e-commerce & lead generation campaigns and develop the buyer's journey for our diverse client portfolio. We're passionate about pushing the boundaries of digital marketing, so as a part of our team we'll want to hear your input and ideas. But listening well is also a critical skill. We expect - and equip - our team members to stay on the leading edge of design and technology trends.
Our clothes are casual and relaxed, and our work ethic is highly professional. It is our culture for each team member to challenge the status quo, express their opinions, and to stand up, ask for the ball and run with it to meet our aggressive goals. We also have a lot of fun together! We’re always looking for the best, brightest, high energy, results-driven Rock Stars to join our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just GET STUFF DONE.
Own and manage the activation strategy and daily optimization tasks
Ability to develop high level paid social strategy, leverage across platforms and integrate paid media into multi-channel marketing strategy
Manage campaign budgets and advise on recommended campaign optimization
Ensure campaign delivery, performance and advertiser goals are being fulfilled as scheduled
Plan and manage allocated campaigns and implements new initiatives that exceed client KPIs
Manage and develop direct reports and is accountable for career development
Manage Ads, Audiences, Pixels, Catalogs, Forms, Reports and other related tools.
Understand & refine sales strategy, and apply the knowledge to implement digital marketing campaigns.
Take ownership of all aspects of the digital marketing campaign: Implementation and execution of all paid Social Media marketing campaigns.
Monitor and optimize all campaigns on a daily, and weekly basis to meet spend revenue and lead/sales volume goals for ROAS.
Design & test all aspects of ads including graphics, content, captions, video, formats, etc.
Analyze and discuss Paid Social Media Marketing strategies, results and ROI with clients during Marketing meetings.
Manage and execute paid efforts on social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Linkedin, Pinterest etc.)
Measure, analyze and optimize efforts and effectively communicate your strategy and learnings.
Track and report performance regularly
Organize client facing media proposals (in Keynote)
Evaluate and recommend new online marketing opportunities and technologies
Facebook Blueprint certified
Experience building catalogs, audiences & setting up conversion tracking in pixels
Experience with Google Tag Manager
Understanding of Profit Driven // Performance Marketing & Metrics
3-5 years of experience in a digital agency
Demonstrated experience in managing large and complex Paid Social Media campaigns
Deep understanding of how Paid Social interacts with Display Media, SEM, SEO, Affiliate, Feeds, Mobile and Attribution
Proven ability to think strategically, making credible recommendations to clients that drive measurable results; identifies and pursues opportunities to grow business
Understands Paid Social campaign management technology from implementation to daily management of optimization features
Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment
Experience working with financial data and budgets
Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
Pay & Benefits
Pay Commensurate With Applicable Experience
Paid Time Off
Health Insurance Options
Great Coffee & Snack Bar!
Unlike other agencies, at Ad Leverage, we design campaigns that will not only position your brand as the top-of-mind choice amongst your target consumer, but that will simultaneously give you the day-to-day R.O.I. necessary to grow your campaign or company at the desired pace.
Our Mission is simple...to ensure there is no better method or message to facilitate a response inspiring interaction with our client's target consumer than that being used.
This position is full-time, 8 hours a day, Monday - Friday in our Thousand Oaks office.
How To Apply
To be considered, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for someone that has experience with managing paid twitter integration for one of our clients.
This role is managing Sponsorship assets over a Twitter live stream surrounding an event for the culinary industry.
There will be a live stream (and it will also be on tv and so the actual program is 25th) and this role will entail laying groundwork and then the day of implemented and excecated accurately of the stream is coordination with the sponsorship assets. We need someone with expertise in Twitter paid media campaigns who can navigate Twitter insertion orders and places those and pieces sponsored campaigns together.
Management of Twitter in-stream sponsorship assets for a high-profile culinary program, including Twitter IO execution, VOD pre-roll, live broadcast traffic and post program highlight clips
Would be about 10-15 hrs for the next 3-4 weeks.
Social Media Manager For Women’s Activewear Brand ALEUR
We are looking for a talented and experienced social media marketing manager to administer our social media accounts for a growing women’s activewear brand (ALEUR). You will be responsible for engaging and managing all social media channels, create the content calendar, and posting to all channels on a daily/weekly basis.
You will cohesively manage our company image to achieve our marketing goals. As a social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence, ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Responsibilities and Requirements
and extremely organized
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our team here at Modern Lending. We are the content leader in our market. Our President Brian Decker is one of the most recognized names in the Mortgage Industry, and is a leading influencer with a heavy focus on content marketing. We are looking to supercharge our content marketing efforts
Full Job Description
The Content Marketing Manager reports directly to the President, collaborating on sales driven marketing strategies and implementation. The Marketing Manager oversees all marketing and sales support for the company to include Content Generation, Sales and Marketing automation, Email marketing, Video Ad Marketing,Trade Show Coordination Website updates, Social Media, Special Events and Marketing Collateral. Role requires 5+ years of marketing experience to include copyrighting, collateral development, social media, WordPress, CRM and email automation software.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
Social Media Marketing Manager (cbtnews.com and myasbn.com)
JBF Business Media is the parent company of three dynamic media platforms. CBT Automotive Network, CBT Studios Atlanta and Atlanta Small Business Network.
CBT Automotive Network is the leading online news source for the retail automotive industry. CBT features a daily and weekly newscast, daily web content, eNewsletters, sponsorships, webinar services and more. Launched in 2012, CBT is the most watched network in the retail automotive industry.
ASBN Atlanta Small Business Network, myasbn.com, was created to fill a void in the Atlanta market covering Atlanta’s small business. ASBN is home to the Atlanta Small Business Show. In addition, it offers small business owners daily web content, eNewsletters, sponsorships, webinar services and exclusive interviews with thought leaders and small business owners throughout metro Atlanta. ASBN currently hosts the Atlanta Small Business Show every Saturday morning on Peachtree TV at 10:30am.
CBT Studios Atlanta is a state-of-the-art video production studio. The studio features premium technology and not only produces shows for CBT and ASBN, but it is also used by clients who want top notch video productions to represent their business.
We are seeking an energetic and motivated individual to manage our social media and marketing campaigns. This position is expected to manage various social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. You will be responsible for creating unique content, managing sponsored ads, growing our membership (subscription) base and monitoring/interacting with all community feedback.
Social Media Management
Develop strategies and tactics to drive qualified traffic to cbtnews.com and myasbn.com.
Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns and performance analysis.
Prepare and monitor marketing budget on a monthly and annual basis and allocate funds.
Oversee marketing material, such as website and newsletter banners.
Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns.
Community manage cbtnews.com and myasbn.com social media presence on all social media channels.
Engage with online audiences, as appropriate (listen, respond, etc).
Understand platform analytics and develop thoughtful key lessons and implications.
Conduct social media audits, assessing strengths and opportunities within the various platforms.
Digital Marketing Management
Plan, create and manage email marketing efforts including: content promotion, new business development and special campaigns.
Build email campaigns with HTML presentation.
Assist with ongoing strategy and member (subscriber) communication.
Perform email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment.
Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required.
Recommend email marketing best practices with coding, design and testing of email campaigns.
Manage and continue to optimize on-going digital marketing efforts across all channels.
Formulate strategies to build a lasting digital connection with our members (subscribers).
Some HTML knowledge to occasionally troubleshoot coding issues.
Ability to work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team.
Experience with CRM’s and ESPs such as ActiveCampaign
Proven experience as Digital Marketing Manager or similar role
Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
Experience with B2B marketing, social media and email campaigns
Skills and experience in creative content writing
Analytical mindset and critical thinking
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Solid understanding of various marketing tools
5+ years of experience
Exceptional ability to pay close attention to detail
Strong record of being a self starter
Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Positive, upbeat, professional and responsible attitude
This position is required to work in our Norcross, GA office. We are taking all safety precautions and employees are required to wear a mask.
Hello, we are Innovative Eyewear, a leading producer of Bluetooth fashion eyewear. Our products are both fashionable and functional, while matching the price of standard designer eyewear. Visit www.lucyd.co to better understand the brand.
We are seeking a driven and hard-working individual to join our small but growing startup in North Miami. The work primarily concerns revenue growth of our ecommerce channels, as well as building a unified and creative web presence for our flagship brand, Lucyd (https://lucyd.co).
Core responsibilities include:
-Management of Amazon Seller account marketing and listings, growing it to $1m annual revenue or greater (currently $100k) in a span of six months to a year
-Management of our Shopify eyewear store’s marketing and growth
-Building new ecommerce channels and enhancing our presence on web marketplaces
-Overseeing the brand direction and creation of a new brand book in line with market trends for eyewear and fitness gadgets
-Actualizing the brand across social
-Researching and implementing SEO practices to optimize traffic, conversion
-Coordinating content development.
The following skills are required of all applicants:
-At least 2 years working directly on ecommerce platforms with a successful record
-At least one year of experience as an Amazon seller
-Proven branding and marketing skills
-Working knowledge of SEO and web ad management, including Facebook ads
-Ability to develop basic ad hoc marketing content
-Experience with ecommerce sales of consumer products
-Ability to work in our North Miami office 5 days a week as a member of the team
-The willpower to work in the exciting but challenging world of tech startups, and do whatever is necessary to produce success.
We are looking for a Social Media Marketing Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing marketing policies and programs, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase brand awareness.
Maximus is a mission-driven consumer health company that provides men with content, community, and clinical support to optimize them in mind and body. Maximus has raised $5M from top Silicon Valley VCs such as Founders Fund and 8VC as well as leading angel investors/operators from companies like Bulletproof, Tinder, Coinbase, Daily Stoic, & Shopify.
Maximus is looking for a Social Media & Community Manager to be the voice of our brand online. We are looking for a community champion who will help us connect with our users and fans on all forms of social media and a media mastermind who can help produce high quality images, videos, and podcasts to engage our audience and foster the positive community of men that we aim to build.
PLEASE NOTE: Culture is key at Maximus, so we get to know candidates holistically through this questionnaire: https://forms.gle/7AMbWsGWQ8Ka9Yms5. There are no right or wrong answers, so complete as honestly and intuitively as possible, otherwise your profile will be uninterpretable. The questionnaire is optional to submit now with your application, but candidates that do so will get priority review. Email email@example.com to confirm you have completed it.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
Maximus is an equal opportunity employer, which not only includes standard protected categories, but the additional freedom from discrimination against your free speech and beliefs, as long as they are aligned with company values. We celebrate intellectual diversity.
We're looking for a Social Media Manager to join our dynamic, fun & collaborative marketing department for Americas larges CBD company! We need a leader who can build out our social media pages and drive engagement.
If you have a killer portfolio, are a self-started, know how to manage a team and don’t need a lot of hand holding please apply!
As the social media manager you'll be the voice behind our brand! You’ll work in a dynamic, creative and collaborative environment and help lead the company’s growing brand and social media presence across various markets.
The ideal candidate will create and maintain a strong online presence for our company. They will implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts in an effort to increase brand awareness. Additionally, this individual will understand our target audiences and create an appropriate strategy to reach these group.