Green Scene Marketing, a valley internet marketing company which operates a network of websites; is seeking a Social Media Account Manager. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience working concept through execution on social media accounts for brands or eCommerce.
Responsibilities will include:
To Apply: For consideration, please send a short paragraph telling us about yourself and why you feel like you would be a good fit along with your resume; AND in the subject line tell us what your name would be if you were a Superhero.
We are a boutique agency looking for a Social Media Manager in Los Angeles. We are looking for an innovative digital marketer to help take on our A-list clients and build their accounts to the next level in the entertainment and music industry.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
Manage the day-to-day of all clients social channels, from monitoring all social activity, responding to comments/messages and providing daily, online customer service.
Perform daily social listening across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube, and package insights and recommendations into client-friendly deliverables.
Create, schedule and analyze all social media posts and updates.
Develop and expand social communities and oversee influencer and blogger outreach.
Create and assemble weekly/monthly/yearly reports by compiling all data and crafting smart, valuable insights & learnings based off each channels performance.
Stay current on new social media content best practices and oversee the development of any emerging social platforms or trends.
Copywriting & Strategy:
Serve as primary copy lead on all client initiatives across a mix of digital projects spanning various clients/audiences/verticals.
Participate in brainstorming sessions to develop ideas into program executions and lead content ideations and strategy.
An eye for good design and can create ad concepts quickly leveraging basic design thinking (note: graphics design experience is not required but is considered a plus)
Ideate and implement annual strategies, short-term campaigns and always-on content to drive engagement and achieve established success metrics.
Develop and implement micro and macro seeding strategies in tandem with our brand partnerships team.
• 3-5+ years of experience in an ad agency or marketing firm, or within a corporate advertising department
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including effective presentation skills.
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills specifically when it comes to meeting tight deadlines and working on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience working directly with client (bonus points for working with talent)
• Demonstrated interest in keeping up with emerging technologies and digital marketing trends.
The individual must have experience in social media marketing, content creation and analytics, working directly with clients, in addition to having a strong background in writing and a concrete understanding of social media platforms and communities.
This role is client facing and the individual will be responsible for sharing/publishing all social media posts, responding to and monitoring all social activity on clients social channels, and copywriting, from original conception through to completion, across a range of formats and deliverables including websites, social media posts and longer format online and offline content. This position also requires a strong understanding of reporting & analytics, from downloading/pulling data, compiling monthly reports and deriving valuable insights and learnings. The ideal candidate is a dynamic, high-energy individual who is detail-oriented and possesses excellent writing, organizational & interpersonal skills. Must also possess the ability to multitask and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Role : Community Manager I
Location : Neenah, WI 54956
Duration : 4 months
• Candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a relevant discipline (i.e. PR, journalism, communication, marketing or other relevant areas), and/or demonstrated equivalent ability and experience in the targeted area.
• A minimum of 1-2 years of experience is typically expected in entering this position.
• Fluency in French desired
• Content creative copywriting and editing experience required.
• Interact with consumers in our owned social media channels using social media management software and related tools.
• Participate in the development of agile marketing content based on monitoring social media, flagging opportunities and formulating plans with the inter-agency and internal teams.
• Participate within channels that the organization will be using in order to have first-hand knowledge of all opportunities within each platform.
• Support the development, management, and maintenance of social media initiatives.
• Contribute in creating FAQs, consumer responses and other social media brand content to support ongoing brand activations.
• Interface with counterparts in the development of social media best practices.
• Keep up to date on social media trends and best practices.
• This position will have rotating shifts. it will go anywhere between the hours of 8:00am-9:00pm
• The community manager will manage owned social media sites, engage with consumers in social media both proactively and reactively, and will act as the external voice of the company and specific brands while simultaneously acting as the voice of the consumer internally.
• The value lies in the community manager serving as a hub and having the ability to connect personally with consumers (humanize the company), shepherd and provide feedback to various departments internally (consumer services, brand, legal, tech support, marketing, IT,etc.)
• Responsible for overseeing multiple company’s brands within a sector/category and ensuring that internal and external customers receive the best, most effective, integrated and efficient customer experience available.
• Communicate with multimedia communication channels when necessary including phone, email, and live chat or mobile.
• Implement the social media approach of managed brands, manage engagement and interactivity with the consumer audience, and foster a positive consumer experience.
• This role coordinates with external inter-agency teams (including PR, digital and media), as well as internal brand, ITS and consumer services teams to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating a strong social brand.
ABOUT TGC MANAGEMENT:
TGC Management is a global brand development and management company. Comprised of diverse and skilled executives, TGC Management is responsible for guiding strategy and building enterprises for some of the globe’s most coveted names and brands.
Photography skills preferred
LATV is a bilingual media company and a community for Latino expression. As the original alternative, and only remaining Latino-owned TV network in the Hispanic television space, LATV has established itself as a pioneering network, a trend-setting brand, and an innovative content hub.
About the position:
LATV is looking for a superstar Social Media Manager who will manage and operate our digital strategy and use their insight into Latino culture to help us interact with our audience. You will be responsible for maintaining and growing LATV’s social media accounts and website. An ideal candidate will have agency or professional experience managing mid to large level social media accounts and will be able to demonstrate knowledge of how the digital marketplace is changing.
An ideal candidate will have a strong strategic understanding of Facebook, instagram YouTube and Twitter, and emerging apps. They will have the ability to track and adapt to maximize traffic conversion and engagement. They will have the ability to strategize, present, build out campaigns and new ideas, as well as execute consistent brand messaging. They will have a strong understanding of the Latino/Latinx/Hispanic Millennial+ audience and be proactive in engaging with them.
Roles and duties include:
Required Skills & Experience
This position has no supervisory responsibilities and reports directly to the VP of Sales & Strategic Partnerships.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday. Actual hours and schedule may vary.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
LATV Networks LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
NumbersUSA Education and Research Foundation, a national, non-profit organization with over 9 million online grassroots activists nationwide is seeking a Social Media Manager to develop and manage social media content for a new Sustainability Initiative designed to focus on the environmental and quality of life impacts of population growth.
Job Description: This position is responsible for the creation and publishing of social media content for an initiative focused on the environmental and quality of life impacts of U.S. population growth. Additionally, position is responsible for working with Program Director to ensure priorities are reflected across all digital platforms.
Strong candidates will have previous social media experience, knowledge of the legislative process, and experience creating digital content using a content management system.
Benefits: Pay is industry competitive; benefits are excellent, including medical and dental, a 403(b) retirement plan, paid vacation and medical leave, and commuting reimbursement.
JANSON is seeking an experienced Marketing Specialist with strategic planning capability to work full-time on a client site in Alexandria, VA. This position requires a professional who is knowledgeable of and skilled in all aspects of the strategic communications domain with experience in communications strategy, planning, messaging and outreach strategies targeted to internal and external Department of Defense audiences. Candidates with a background in strategy, writing, communications planning and client engagement are strongly encouraged to apply. ACTIVE Secret Clearance is required.
Responsibilities and Duties
Qualifications and Skills
Job Type: Full-time
JANSON Communications, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Verve s Marketing team is seeking an experienced, creative, and passionate Social Media Manager who will be an integral part of shaping the consumer-facing identity of our portfolio of brands. This portfolio sits at an exciting intersection of travel, live music & cultural experiences and nightlife -- and will require an excellent understanding of the Millennial and Gen-Z commercial and cultural mindsets around these types of experiences.
As the Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of our Social Media strategy; including day to day creative briefing and production, platform management, analytics and community engagement.
You will be tasked and measured by your ability to create and maintain meaningful levels of creative distinction between each brand. You also will work cross-functionally to ensure we are engaging, building and commercializing our digital communities and strategic partners.
In the next 12 months you will:
Verve is the global market leader in word-of-mouth sales in the travel and live entertainment industry with more than 25,000 active ambassadors.
The company works with over 500 music, travel, hotel and sports brands across North America and Europe and has strategic integrations with major ticketing providers and technology partners around the world, including Ticketmaster, Paylogic, Eventbrite and Front Gate Tickets.
Social Media Manager – Part-time
ScholarShot seeks a part-time Social Media Manager (10-15 hours per week) to collect, publish and manage its social media content. This creative individual will be knowledgeable with social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter. This position will also be responsible for targeting strategic contacts to promote ScholarShot’s presence and awareness in the market. The Social Media Manager will work with ScholarShot staff to acquire photos, videos or other relevant content to publish and promote on the ScholarShot channels. We would expect the Social Media Manager to provide a quarterly publishing calendar to management.
Knowledge, Skills and Background
Candidates should have at least 3 years of social media publishing and management experience. They must be creative and careful writers and content producers, make messages impactful, clear and relevant. Content must maximize tags and links to promote the ScholarShot social media footprint.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor degree with strong and creative writing skills.
This position to be completed remotely from home or other office space with occasional visits to the ScholarShot headquarters at 2904 Swiss Avenue, Dallas, TX 75204.
Social Media Manager – Opportunity of a LIFEtime
Are you passionate about and obsessed with branding and social media? Are you savvy with the ever-changing social media climate? Do you stay on top of up-and-coming trends in social media? Are you also an analytical thinker who can quickly adapt and problem solve according to your brand's ever-changing needs? Are you well versed in the world of fitness, health, active lifestyles and wellness?
We are actively seeking a highly organized, technical-oriented individual with extreme attention to detail to take charge of day-to-day social media engagement and brand management for LIFEAID Beverage Co., an Inc. 500 company.
Efforts will include brand development, identifying target customers, setting clear objectives, content strategy, conversation strategy, measuring and establishing ROI on organic social initiatives, engaging with social media audiences and relevant content, researching trends in social media, development of detailed social media performance reports, management of influencer programs, and more.
· 3-5 years of experience in social media - experience with fitness, health and wellness, and/or healthy lifestyle marketing preferred. Experience at an interactive, advertising, public relations or marketing agency as well as knowledge of trends in health/wellness/fitness is a plus.
· Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field a plus but not necessary.
· Must possess a strong knowledge and true passion for the evolving social media space
· Clearly demonstrated success in growing social media presence for brands. and in customer service
· Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to present ideas logically and clearly.
· Must demonstrate expert-level skills in social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and YouTube. Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, including the use of formulas, statistical/mathematical analysis, conditional rules, formatting, and other techniques.
· Must possess exceptional organizational skills and naturally approach problems with an analytical mindset.
· Must possess strong understanding and experience with social media analytical and management tools.
· Must display effective communication skills and the ability to articulate relevant social brand voices for multiple brands and sub-brands, on multiple platforms.
· Photography proficiency a plus
· Above all, must be a team player with a positive attitude and strong desire to succeed.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST APPLY HERE FOR CONSIDERATION, NO EXCEPTIONS:
NOTE - No applicants considered without cover letter and submission to company application website above.
Job Type: Full-time, Santa Cruz, CA
Compensation: DOE, Vacation and sick pay. Health and 401k benefits.
ABOUT UMBRELLA Not too long ago, we set out to help good brands become great. We are a full service creative agency with a strong focus in fashion and we are looking to add another member to our team of highly motivated creatives and strategists. We want people who like to find new ways of doing things and are driven to excel, even when the task is outside their job description. We thrive on cool, exciting work and if you're still reading this, we could be looking for you. POSITION SUMMARY We are seeking an Account Manager to focus on fashion, lifestyle, hospitality and consumer goods clients. The individual must be highly creative, analytical, a strong writer, takes initiative, detailed oriented and a persistent drive for success. An ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of digital marketing including social media, email marketing, e-commerce and paid media. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES BUT NOT LIMITED TO: Manage daily communications with clients.Project manage multi-functional teammates to ensure all deadlines are met, anticipating problems and solving them both internally and with clients.Lead forward-thinking strategies and ideas around social media growth.Collaborate with the team to conceptualize and develop compelling visual and written content that is unique to each platform to drive engagement.Create content calendars and publish/curate/edit content for social media channels.Manage client social media profiles daily and monitor comments and respond appropriately across all digital platforms. Create weekly/monthly reports.Manage monthly content and production calendar for all marketing efforts, keeping all involved accountable and on track. Build and maintain positive relationships to gain confidence and trust from the client in your ability to drive strategic and creative ideas. Assist in managing paid social media campaigns.Develop and manage email marketing campaigns for select clients.Write, edit, and proofread copy captions and other promotional materials.Ensure consistent brand messaging, voice, and tone across communications.Fully manage and initiate strategic and creative planning of influencer campaigns.Stay abreast of key industry trends, competitive insights and emerging social media/marketing/e-commerce technologies and benchmark and research competitor and industry leaders. IDEAL CANDIDATE Minimum of 2 years experience in social media and/or digital marketing.Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent required.Understanding of and actively engaged in using social media platformsWell-versed in digital media and social media metrics and monitoring tools.Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to proofread.Photography, graphic design skills highly preferred.Experience in managing Shopify, Klaviyo, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager is a huge plus.Basic knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite and proficient in Keynote, Dropbox, Google Drive and Airtable. PERSONALITY A social media/design junkie.A project manager at heart: Exceptional organizational skills and detail-oriented. You love seeing projects come to life.A problem solver Ability to anticipate obstacles and also quickly generate alternate solutions/ideas and change course as needed.Strong time management skills Can juggle multiple deliverables with tight deadlines.Strategic and Creative You’re looking for a role where you can take the lead on new ventures and quickly have a list of ideas brewing.A team player No task is beneath you to get the job done. Can-do positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach; personable and flexible with demands and changes in business.Loves dogs! TO APPLY Please submit ALL of the following, otherwise your application will not be considered: a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for the job!Resumelink to your instagramoptional: writing/work samples *candidates must live in Los Angeles.
Role: Social Media Manager
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 5 months
Have a love of social media? Never met a meme you didn’t like? We’re looking for a social media marketing lead to help define and develop a unique social media presence for the our brand. You will oversee two brand personalities. This includes all social channels: existing to emerging.
Responsible for managing the brand's overall social strategy including the development of social campaigns, influencer partnerships, content curation, and also plan and lead on-the-ground activations at culturally relevant events. Participate in monthly concepting; align with marketing partners to adapt initiatives to social channels. Work directly with social media manager and content strategy partners to develop original content and leverage earned content to help drive brand awareness and consideration. Bring creative solutions to business and marketing initiatives. Think in photos, videos, and graphics with the intent to engage our fans and create a unique and ownable social footprint.
The skills you need to nail this job:
• The ideal candidate will possess 4-7 years of experience and have expertise in social media, influencer marketing and content creation. We are looking for an energetic, dynamic, innovative, creative and personable individual who is highly involved and very passionate about the ecommerce, fashion and tech world.
• Stays current with social platform tech and trend developments and best practices in an effort to push innovative concepts and test/learn campaigns
• Deep social media expertise establishing channel best practices
• Analytics expert; you make data-based decisions and continually look for ways to optimize strategy and tactics
• Responsive and proactive planner; be able to lead content creators in development of optimal assets to meet the speed of business
• Ideate and concept content that meets creative and paid media best practices for priority social channels and lead production of all assets
• Understanding of how to integrate influencer content to maximize traffic and revenue
• Partner with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Merchandising, Comms and Growth (among others) to extend cohesive brand messaging across social media channels
• Solid understanding for the nuances of the social channels and how to adapt and maximize content per channel
• Ability to see across video and stills to tell stories and drive action
• Respect for customer needs and ability to connect cultural moments and offerings to those needs.
• Extremely process and results driven – constantly strive to optimize for speed and impact
• Manage a social media manager with fashion focus.
Social Media Manager
Location: Arlington, VA
Clearance Requirement: Active Public Trust REQUIRED
This contract provides comprehensive strategic communications management support services to the USA MEDCOM, Deputy Chief of Staff, Warrior Care and Transition (DCS, WCT) in support of the Warrior Care and Transition Program (WCTP). The DCS, WCT’s mission is to provide centralized oversight, guidance, and advocacy, empowering wounded ill, and injured Soldiers, veterans, and families through a comprehensive transition plan for successful reintegration back into the force or into veteran status with dignity, respect, and self-determination. The WCTP’s top priority is the welfare of Soldiers and their families through commitment to the best care and treatment of wounded, ill, and injured Soldiers and commitment to education, training and careers.
Duties and Requirements
*Position contingent upon contract award
As a member of Heartland Consulting team, you’ll have opportunities to contribute immediately and progress rapidly as part of a sharp, high-energy team working to help clients solve important strategic problems. We work with leaders of both public sector and corporate clients to tackle some of their most complex challenges, using rigorous analysis methods to identify areas of leverage and opportunity, highlight and understand key risks, and prioritize actions. Clients retain and refer us based on both analytical excellence and our ability to provide actionable insight and recommendations.
Heartland Consulting is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of individuals with disabilities and veterans. We are proud to state that we do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability status. We E-Verify all employees.
Marketing, Social Media & Photoshop Expert
Mavilo Wholesalers Inc. is a high end fine jewelry retailer located in South Tampa with a growing need for an in-house marketing, social media, and graphic design expert.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, social media savvy candidate to further the Mavilo Brand and will have proven comprehensive skills and experience.
Design / Skills Required
• Adobe CC Suite Expertise (Highly Proficient)
Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, After Effects, Premier Pro
• Working knowledge of Magento CMS (V 184.108.40.206) & Venustheme PageBuilder
• Print, Digital (Web, Email – Constant Contact /Mail Chimp, Signage, Ads)
• Large Format Digital Design (Mavilo Front Billboard)
• SEO and Image Optimization
• Motion Graphics (using Adobe After Effects – iPad Application)
• Basic Video / Audio Editing (using Adobe Premier Pro - iPad Application)
• Microsoft Office Expertise
Excel, Word, Outlook
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism
• Integrating technical and visual solutions into a design concept
• Understanding trends within the scope of the industry
• Ability to work independently – small internal department
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
A minimum of an associate degree in graphic design and 3-5 years of experience is required.
Salary is based on experience.
We are family owned!
New Film Production company is looking for a sharp and creative Marketing and Social Media Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing marketing programs for our company and agency clients.
Social Media Manager
This is a digital marketing position with emphasis in and responsibility for Social Media, digital content marketing and online reputation management. You will be the in-house strategic and tactical expert for these types of digital efforts, supporting and collaborating with MarCom, Direct Sales and Product Marketing. As the Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for building independent social media strategies or as part of larger marketing campaigns, and engage on a daily basis with our online community in creative and transformative ways, while strengthening and expanding the company's brand and reach.
This is a direct hire role with a salary range of $70,000 - $85,000
Create overarching social media campaign strategies and workflow that will provide a framework for future initiatives Define and own social media and online reputation management policies, as well as engagement guidelines, for both corporate and our Independent Business Owner channels Develop an editorial calendar, manage digital assets, brainstorm, conceptualize and write content for the brand and its sub-brands Create, execute, and measure social media campaigns to ensure that they are carried out effectively and meet defined strategic goals over the short-, medium-, and long-term. Responsible for developing strategic social content to support our social marketing efforts, monitoring and responding to consumers on our social channels, and social listening relative to our brands and key products/categories Recommend and manage paid social media ad placement, manage social media budget and report on ROI and engagement with all ad placements. Monitor trending social topics to inform content strategies and adapt target audiences. Source and leverage user-generated content across social media channels as well as integration into other relevant digital channels including website and email. Identify loyalists, detractors, advocates & influencers in the space to draw customer insights, solidify relationships and amplify social content relevant to the brand. Grow an active and engaged following/community on all managed social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Partner with MarCom & Product Marketing to aid in other forms of content marketing strategy and execution in channels such as email, web, blog posts, videos, etc. Provide clear, strategic direction to the creative services team to develop graphic elements related to digital marketing initiatives Responsible for in-house online reputation management
Nice to Have:
Bachelor’s Degree Requirement: Yes
Connect Marketing has an immediate position available for a social media manager. The ideal candidate will have strong experience managing the brand image for multiple B2B clients through social media. The position is for someone who would like to work remotely.
As a social media manager, you will update social networks and curate content to grow followers for our clients. You will also create new social marketing campaigns, build brand recognition, and manage all published company content. You will need to be proficient in web analytic tools to track campaign progress and researching industry trends to help maintain an active social presence. A successful social media manager will have strong collaboration skills to align with client marketing and PR strategies.
Essential Skills and Experience
Bonus Skills: - Helpful, But Not Required
Required Education and Experience
Common Sense Marketing Inc. is a growing international company focusing on Women’s Health Care Diagnostics. The company develops multiple platforms for Women's Health Care diagnostic tests. The company offers its products through multiple distribution companies located around the world as well as directly through all major US based retailers.
The company is seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual with customer service and social media management experience to:
· Maintain the day to day relationship with the company’s distribution partners and customers in the US and around the world.
· Assist in locating new potential customers around the world and initiate contacts with such new customers.
· Manage the company’s social media activities in conjunction with external consultants. Such activities will include (but not be limited to):
If you are a professional self-motivated individual, with exceptional writing skills and experience in medical customer service and social media we are interested in speaking with you.
Proficient in Microsoft office – Excel, word, Power Point is a must
The position may involve periodic traveling within the United States.
NeXVel is looking for an experienced Social Media Manager who can curate, create, plan, & schedule visually appealing content for our B2B and B2C clients across a number of verticals including home services, healthcare and legal services. We’re looking for a thinker, a creative and a strong collaborator - someone who can run social media campaigns, run reports, has an eye for engaging content, and can write for any client in any industry.
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation?s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to ?Think Like A Challenger? and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday?s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you?ve heard of Toyota, Verizon, Dickies, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you?ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you?re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles? best places to work 5 years in a row. Here?s why:
80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
Yoga sessions once a week to help you de-stress and recharge. Stretch it off; it?s the new norm.
Unlimited PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Yogurt Wednesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
Dog friendly office. Seriously.
Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
You Will Be
Formulating social media strategy for clients? businesses and ensuring that recommendations and decisions are consistent with client objectives
Managing campaign ideation, set-up, activation, optimization, reporting and day-to-day communication for your client book of business
Working with both client and internal teams to create a collaborative social media strategy that integrates with, paid search, email, SEO, PR, and other online and offline advertising campaigns
Researching top influencers, competitors, and trends in our clients? industries
Analyzing and reporting relevant social media KPIs on a bi-weekly to monthly basis, articulating successes and presenting new investment & growth opportunities
Researching and formulating ideas, concepts and action plans that support and improve our service delivery, operations, products and performance
Working across platforms, supporting social efforts across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin, and others as opportunities are identified
You Must Have
2-3+ years of experience working in a combination of earned media and paid media advertising in an agency environment
Two or four-year degree in marketing, advertising, business, journalism or other relevant fields of study
Extensive experience, ideating, developing, optimizing, analyzing, and reporting on earned and paid campaigns on social platforms
B2B and B2C social media experience, with an emphasis in direct response, performance campaigns
Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, and marketing attribution models
Client facing experience - in-person presentations, video conferencing, phone, and daily email communication
Ability to think on your feet and work independently on multiple tasks, being mindful of prioritization and deadlines
Solid knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads Manager, MS Excel (V-look up, Pivot Tables, etc), Google Suite/Apps, Asana, Slack and various third-party tools & advertising platforms for research, testing and reporting at scale
The effortless ability to grasp and assume the ?brand voice? of multiple clients
The ability to surface and articulate innovative ideas, approaches, and solutions to our day-to-day work
Creative and analytical skills, complemented by the ability to take direction, learn/develop new skill sets, problem-solve, and take on new challenges while paying strong attention to detail
A team-focused, collaborative mindset at all times
BEPC is adding to our team of consultants in Newark, NJ! We are in search of a Talented Social Media Manager to cover the Brand Communications for Canada!
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance benefits offered!
Duration: 6 months
Pay Rate: $41.63/HR
This Social Media Manager will report into the Brand & Content Director of Marketing and will support the team dedicated to building a uniquely Canadian experience. This group has one of the more enviable tasks in marketing: grow and engage a wildly passionate community of smart, curious-minded audiobook and content lovers. Operating as a brand champion, the brand marketing team creates social content, advertising campaigns, programs, and design assets for both internal and external usage, across earned, owned, and paid platforms.
This role will be a unique blend of social development and execution with an eye on design, responsible for launching social campaigns and managing design assets that drive engagement, retention and monthly membership.
This role will be responsible for launching social campaigns that drive engagement, retention and monthly membership.
Work closely with the in-house country team to implement the overall look and feel of customer communications, including organic social, online (e.g. website pages, banners, online member newsletters), and offline channels.
Work in an iterative testing environment in which creative performance is measured and data is used to monitor and improve performance. Develop and execute unique concepts. Make every test count. Remain current with industry best practices and apply them to the development of new creative.
• 5+ years of prior experience in the social, digital, marketing, content, or influencer space
• 3+ years of experience as an interactive designer, user interface designer, or a similar role.
• Experience working in the Canadian marketplace or with Canadian customers.
• Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, InDesign, After Effects).
• A self-starter who is a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and an enthusiastic team player.
• Strong attention to detail and keen writing, editing and proofreading skills.
• Comprehensive knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Vimeo, Pinterest, and Snapchat.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high-quality work and projecting a positive attitude.
• Fluent written and spoken French is a plus.
• Imagine, create, produce, and publish a daily content calendar that highlights our brand message and entertains, inspires, and supports our followers.
• Understand and embrace the Canadian market, recognize social media trends, and drive earned media and water cooler conversation.
• Amplify PR initiatives, talent, and events.
• Coordinate with customer service team on tone and content for social responses.
• Align with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product announcements, marquee releases, PR campaigns, and other brand messages.
• Work with the content team to surface Audible Originals, exclusive content, marquee audiobooks, and audio series in an impactful way to Canadians.
• Build awareness of members-only sales, Daily Deals and other high-value promotions.
• Coordinate with paid media to leverage assets and information for organic social.
• Humanize our brand voice and continue to raise the bar on performance, and increase content discovery and customer engagement.
• Research and identify high-impact influencers/partners that engage in our content and can advance our brand awareness and drive engagement.
• Develop scrappy content ideas to re-enforce an “always on” presence on our organic social platforms.
• Set goals, execute content, and measure success against KPIs.
• Work with marketing team to manage and provide feedback on design requests for internal team members with the goal of consistent look, feel and messaging across each channel.
• Work with cross-functional teams to incorporate design feedback into communication materials.
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team?
We are hiring an eCommerce Marketing Manager, Social Media (Paid Facebook) at The Bradford Group!
The Bradford Group is global direct to consumer product marketing organization!
What?s in it for you:
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead the strategy, analysis and execution for our Social Media initiatives!! Primary responsibility of managing all paid Facebook Marketing activities in order to profitably increase sales and new client acquisition for Bradford's network of sites. This role will also be responsible for collaborating with in-house resources and any vendors and consultants engaged to help maximize results. Additionally, this person will also be leading the communication across different levels of the enterprise and working with team members and business units to identify and maximize online opportunities!
What you get to do each day!
Manage the strategic planning and analysis of paid social campaigns, primarily within Facebook, against set revenue, budget and ROI objectives.
Conceptualize and lead the development of new creative tests based upon internal data analysis and industry best practices.
Collaborate with other team members to develop audience targeting plans and implement performance marketing approaches for various products and programs.
Train and develop internal staff and serve as an in-house expert in digital social media channels.
Provide accurate and timely sales and performance reports using industry standard tools and providing strategic insights and recommendations to present to upper management.
Create budgets and performance forecasts, while accurately estimating, timing, and scoping projects.
Manage external vendor relationships related to social media initiatives.
Perform necessary budget/invoice tracking and review.
Perform necessary coordination efforts across internal departments where applicable (i.e. Legal, Licensing, IT, Customer Service).
Do you have what it takes!
Education, Licensing, Certification, and Experience:
Bachelor?s degree in Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Marketing and Technology Management, or Mathematics/Statistics.
4+ years of digital media management experience with a focus on direct marketing.
Experience managing digital media vendors/partnerships (i.e. Facebook, Google).
Strong technical proficiency in social media platforms.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Excellent communicator (written and verbal) who is comfortable working in a cross-functional capacity to build consensus and implement cohesive campaigns.
Works well within highly collaborative environment ? proven ability to manage a team, controlling timelines and budgets, anticipating issues and working towards solutions to complex problems.
Can also work autonomously, proactively updating key management on campaign progress.
High energy and passion for social media - familiarity with the rapidly changing online media industry, influencer marketing, digital tools, and trends.
Understands consumer mindsets, and how to effectively message or position to them, shaping marketing messages to focus on key consumer benefits.
Clear understanding of how channel KPIs connect to identified business outcomes. Can effectively synthesize data to provide insights for future recommendations and decisions.
Strong analytical skills and expertise with Microsoft Excel and Facebook Business Manager.
Experience managing a budget to meet set revenue and ROI objectives.
Analytical ability and inquisitive nature with a strong attention to detail.
What you can expect!
A competitive compensation plan and great benefits. Our company is wholly owned by our employees through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) that allows you to not only derive the benefits of working as an employee at The Bradford Group, but also gain the benefits of being an owner.We also offer: A Business Casual Work Environment, Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO) Program, Direct Deposit, Credit Union, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Referral Bonus Program, 401(k), Profit Sharing, Tuition Reimbursement, Onsite Cafeteria, Onsite Fitness Center, Product Discounts and more!
Bradford is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Adem Tahiri at 847.581.8529 or email@example.com.
We are an award-winning, personal injury firm, in beautiful Sandy Springs, and are looking for a Marketing Professional to join our growing firm. The right candidate will have at least 1 year serving in the role as a Social Media Marketing Professional, and will be given a competitive salary and a generous benefit package.
Must have experience using the following social media platforms for a firm or company (Not including your own):
Must have a job on resume that lasted 3 years or more. No job hopping!
If qualified, please include an updated resume with your submission and you will be given a link to schedule a phone interview, ASAP.
Enterprise Role Overview:
Independently initiates and/ or leads eCommerce/ ATM marketing programs, initiatives, channel strategies and research projects. Works closely with business partners in creating new eCommerce/ ATM products and implementing new marketing approaches. May provide guidance to junior staff but has no formal supervisory responsibility
Primary responsibility will be the execution of the Merrill Edge Twitter handle and manage other social media platforms including LinkedIn and YouTube. Secondary responsibility will be to support other digital marketing efforts as needed. The FTE will work closely with digital peers, agency, legal and marketing partners to develop social, mobile and online marketing programs. Candidate will support efforts to promote, engage and deepen with existing Bank of America clients with Merrill investing products and services. In addition to new marketing assets development, other responsibilities to include: Social/mobile media retention and archival processes, URL management, tagging/tracking for all new marketing assets, reporting and analytics, sharing results with leadership on a regular basis.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
As a Social Media Manager, you will be focused on supporting all social and influencer campaigns. You will be a champion on the brands and be an expert on executing our social and influencer strategy across multiple channels. You’ll identify opportunities for new campaigns and work cross-functionally across our team and with external agency partners to launch new campaigns.
You are a self-starter with the ability to thrive in ambiguity and operate in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. You have an obsessive attention to detail and creative nuances. You are the ultimate multitasker, able to manage a large workload efficiently, while identifying opportunities to scale and streamline internal processes. You are resourceful and highly adept at working cross-functionally to get things done.
· Develop and manage the content calendar for all social and influencer activity throughout the year, collaborating with internal stakeholders to make sure we capture all relevant topics.
· Will also be responsible for briefing agencies on upcoming topics and priorities for all products.
· Manage all approvals for social and influencer assets, working with legal, partners, and marketing executive to collect feedback and secure approval by launch dates.
· Monitor and manage all outgoing social posts, working with our social agency to create a calendar of posts and report on overall performance of evergreen social activity.
· Manage day-to-day with multiple agencies, working to execute our social and influencer strategy by managing logistics to launch campaigns (including ordering devices, creating influencer briefs, etc.)
Other responsibilities may include:
· Deliver creative feedback to agencies based on brand guidelines, creative strategy, and any input
· from partners or internal stakeholders.
· Create and maintain project trackers for larger campaign launches.
Document and share best practices across all campaigns to share more broadly across the marketing team.
· Bachelor’s degree from a top university
· 2-3 year of experience working in marketing, preferably managing social media
· Exceptional program management and organizational skills
· Proven track record of exceptional performance and high productivity Keen attention to detail and creative judgement
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment
· Strong understanding of product positioning and marketing
· Analytical mindset with strong quantitative reasoning, creativity, and strategic skills
· Experience in a customer facing or partnership role a plus
· Photoshop / in-Design experience a plus
Social Media and Marketing Manager
Little Black Dress Paperie/Engaging Papers
Role: Social Media and Digital Marketing Manager
LBDP and EP is looking for a social media and digital marketing manager.
This person can expect to be working closely with the company Founder
and Creative Director for both divisions. This position will be in charge of all
marketing activities , in an effort to raise brand standards across
all social media channels, digital platforms and marketing initiatives.
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing the brand's social media handles (Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter)
• Daily posting and pinning with pintrest and instagram
• Sending samples to potential clients and follow up
• Creating content for social media channels, company blog, web site content
including images of products and short videos
• Developing and managing relationships with various partners on a regular basis
• Developing social and digital strategies around EP/LBDP partnerships,
increasing channel partnerships and new product launches
• Developing, creating and executive regular email campaigns and promotions
• Update content and images on company website
• First and foremost applicant must be passionate the wedding/stationery industry and
• Experience working in social media for a brand or agency
• Bachelors degree with major in marketing, advertising, communications, or
related field viewed favorably
• Possess a strong understanding of all social platforms and relevant industry trends
• Outstanding verbal/written communication, presentation, and organizational skills
• Ability to think creatively and work independently
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative suite
• Experience in creative copy for blog content
• Social Media: 1 year
• Social Media Management: 1 year
Job Type: Full Time
• Morristown, New Jersey
Clayman & Associates is currently seeking a Part Time Social Media Manager / Coordinator to join our team! The Social Media Manager / Coordinator reports directly to Agency Principal and Senior Account Executive(s) and is responsible for managing the social media marketing campaigns for a brand, product or service across both external and internal clients of the agency. The social media manager needs to attract and engage target audiences by creating, monitoring and managing all published content such as text, images and video. Additionally, the social media manager / coordinator is expected to work closely with Account Executives and members of the creative team to establish, build and fulfill digital marketing strategies for a wide range of clients comprised of both B2B and B2C.
The Social Media Manager / Coordinator will report to the office daily Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities include the following but are not limited to:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
Do you have LINKEDIN or FACEBOOK ADVERTISING experience? Have you managed B2B acquisition budgets over $10,000/month? Do you absolutely love digging into the data and problem-solving your way into ROI positive campaigns? Would you like to work with energetic campaign managers and learn from a team of super-intelligent peers?
If you answered YES to any of the above, then we’d love to chat with you!
Come join our growing Paid Social Campaign Management team! We’re looking for someone with experience running LinkedIn or Facebook ads AND has stellar communication skills when it comes to engaging with clients.
Responsibilities will include:
What we're looking for:
What we offer:
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 11th year in a row to Fortunes Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For list. We believe youll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced social media leader who has a background in social media, public relations and community management. We are looking for someone who is passionate about using social media to build communities, provide outstanding service/ consumer engagement, and have a real impact. The right leader will play an integral role working with not only our entire marketing communications team, but leadership throughout all of Atlantic Health System. The social media manager will be responsible for driving and executing the strategic direction of Atlantic Health-owned social media properties by growing, managing and evaluating the platforms to reflect the brand vision of Atlantic Health System. The social media manager will leverage social media to build influential and collaborative relationships with new and existing partners and will serve as a spokesperson on social media.
The position will report to the Director of Communications and will play a critical role in refining, managing and executing on a consistent strategy that offers substantive and engaging content and across all social platforms and communities.
Lead an integrated Marketing Communications team in developing social content and messages designed to engage consumers in all aspects of the health system
Manage social media conversations (both proactive and reactive) in a timely manner to users needs and requests
Track, monitor and respond to social media conversations to enhance patient experience and provide insights to marketing and public relations department, along with key organizational stakeholders
Coordinate and facilitate communications across business and clinical groups; participate in cross-functional groups throughout the health system to support their social media and communications objectives
Collaborate with internal stakeholders to incorporate social media into key organizational initiatives and events.
Establish consistency of messages across multiple online venues that is relevant to organizational goals; support and protect brand by ensuring positive messaging is maintained in community
Review reports produced by our digital specialist and analyze, utilize and present metrics to inform future efforts
Serve as a key member of our public relations team
Minimum of 8-10 years professional work experience in social media/public relations
Experience using social media management tools such as Sprout Social to manage multiple social media accounts
Demonstrated experience and expertise working with brands in the social media universe including YouTube, Twitter, Instagram blogs, Facebook, etc.
Must have exceptional traditional writing and grammatical skills and an understanding of the variances in appropriate tone and messaging on different platforms
Excellent verbal communication skills with ability to present ideas and information clearly
Extreme attention to detail and outstanding organization skills
Experience with healthcare a plus, but not required
Please note, this is not a remote position
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.
Position Type Full-Time
Department 01819400- Marketing & Public Relations
Facility Corporate Office - Morristown