Talented and motivated individual that has
• Experience with latest Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign software (min. 2 years)
• Familiarity with Prepress Operations
• Worked with shop drawings, can work with different size scales, and has knowledge of CAD tools
Looking for sign placers and someone to pull a mobile sign trailer Saturday and Sundays 11-3. Signs will be placed Friday evenings and removed Sundays evenings. You will need an reliable vehicle with a 2" ball hitch to do this job. Pay is every two weeks. Reply for further details.
Great opportunity for a Sign Installer with our Las Vegas, NV division. Fusion Sign and Design is a one-stop-shop for signage and marketing needs to over 5,000 companies across the United States between 5 locations. Our mission is to provide the best comprehensive solution to each of our clients and meet their marketing and signage needs. From Architects to builders, and to businesses, we pride ourselves in delivering professional expertise locally and throughout the west coast. The key to that success is our team of highly qualified individuals. If you think you would be a great fit, let us know. Requirements for the Installer position are as follows:
Looking for sign placers near San Marcos. Signs will be placed Friday evenings and removed Sundays evenings. You will need an reliable vehicle to do this job. Pay is every two weeks. Reply for further details.
Signs of Tampa Bay, the largest sign manufacturing company in Pasco County is seeking a Senior Signage Designer for its Lutz, FL location. The Senior Sign Designer prepares sign designs from information provided by our sales team, project managers, and clients. That information may come from client supplied ideas, a sign program, or the designer may be requested to provide an original design that aesthetically meets the client’s needs. Sign Design requires effective use of typography, graphics, color and space that is balanced and visually pleasing. The complexity of the designs varies which requires flexibility in adapting to each individual project.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is a Monday through Friday position from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. We are a small business where our employees are valued, voices are heard and opportunities for growth and advancement are offered.
If you'd like to join our organization and are a good fit for this position, please apply now!
About the Company
Holiday Signs is a growing sign company with expertise in exterior/electric signs. In order to continue our growth, we are always looking for talented individuals. Individuals who want to participate in, and contribute to, our continued growth will be considered.
The graphic designer will produce all graphic content required by a company which designs, fabricates, and installs all manner of signs. This includes: renderings to customers (proofs), scale drawings for government submittal (permits), diagrams for fabricators, and marketing materials for the Sales Department. The number of designs per day can be as few as 1 large project requiring multiple layouts to as many as 10 smaller jobs with minor typography changes.
Due to the technical nature of the sign business, the graphic designer must acquire a working knowledge of how signs are built and installed. Developing and maintaining continuous familiarity with developing techniques in fabrication and the specific installation requirements associated with each is necessary to create designs which results in signs that can be built and installed.
Graphic Designer able to design, vector Graphic files, do Vinyl installations, knowledge of running a CNC router is a plus.
bilingual English / spanish a plus.
We are seeking an experienced sign and large format graphic designer to join our team! You will create sign & graphic designs to meet a commercial or promotional need. This position will be available mid- September of 2020
Normal working hours are from Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM . The team consists of 14- 15 individuals that sell , design and manufacture graphics, install graphics and sign fabrication. This individual will work under my Customer Service manager.
Signage and Graphics Designer, Production, Installation
Full time employment opportunity for a talented individual to use their abilities to design innovative signs and create custom signage solutions. Position will include graphic design, print production, and application of graphics. All of our team members are responsible for sign design, production and installation as needed.
Signs We Make:
Vehicle Wraps and Graphics
Large Format Digital Printing
Interior Wayfinding Signs
Exterior Building and Freestanding Signs
•Contact and discuss project requirements with customers
•Design a custom product the exceeds the customers expectations
•Produce the required sign to meet specifications
•Take job from conception to final completion
•Design innovative signs to exceed customer's expectations
•Be able to work individually as well as in a team environment
•Manage individual jobs from initial idea to completion
•Maintain a good relationship with clients
•Participate in company safety initiatives
•5 years of experience in the sign industry
•Proficient using Adobe Illustrator (PC based)
•Strong work ethic and willingness to learn new skills
•Demonstrate strong multi-tasking and organization skills
•Works well in a busy environment and adapts quickly to changing situations
•Paid holidays and vacation days
•Paid training sessions
Great opportunity for a Sign Installer with our Colorado Springs, CO division. Fusion Sign and Design is a one-stop-shop for signage and marketing needs to over 5,000 companies across the United States between 5 locations. Our mission is to provide the best comprehensive solution to each of our clients and meet their marketing and signage needs. From Architects to builders, and to businesses, we pride ourselves in delivering professional expertise locally and throughout the west coast. The key to that success is our team of highly qualified individuals. If you think you would be a great fit, let us know. Requirements for the Installer position are as follows:
· Must have clean driving record, valid CO driver license, and Social Security (legally able to work in the U.S.
· This is a labor intensive position, ONLY HIGH ENERGY HARD WORKERS NEED APPLY! Must be able to perform heavy labor, regular lifting of 50+ lbs, bending, twisting, stooping, climbing, reaching, extending, digging, etc.
· Frequent work on ladders, scaffolds, boom/bucket lifts.
· Must have knowledge of how to use hand tools, power tools, and operate some heavy equipment.
· Preference will be given to applicants who have hand and power tools (eg. Cordless drill, Impact drill, saws/cutting tools, Socket Set, Plier set, Screwdriver set, hammer, tape measure, level, etc.)
· Electrical knowledge to troubleshoot illuminated signage is a plus.
· Various/General construction background a plus.
· Must have work boots. All other safety equipment will be provided upon request.
· Day shift primarily, but must be flexible to work long hours with occasional weekends/evenings.
· Rare occasions will require paid travel and working for days at a time in other areas/states.
· Presentable attire and customer service.
· Positive work attitude, desire to learn and work hard to develop industry skills.
· Must work well with others and be team player, willing to serve others.
· Starting pay $13 per hour + DOE.
· Employment conditional upon passing a background check.
Job Type: Full-time
· General Construction / Labor: 1 year
Job Type: Full-time
Rate: $13.00 /hour-DOE
· General Construction or Sign: 1 year
We are seeking a Graphic Design and Sign Production to join our team!
This position includes all aspects of the sign making process:
Must be organized, detail oriented, and a self-starter.
Sign shop or commercial print experience preferred.
Proficiency in Adobe Adobe Creative Suite and Flexi Sign is a must.
Graphic Art Designer
DeSigns in Great Bridge is seeking a reliable and hard working production room assistant.
What you'll be doing:
-operating large format printer, setting up jobs to be printed through printer software
-working with plotters to cut vinyl
- working with printed graphics and cut vinyl
- Prepping material for installation on vehicles
- Weeding vinyl, laminating printed vinyl
- Making signs and banners
-Communicating with all departments and reps to ensure jobs are done correctly and in a timely manner.
- Valid Drivers license
- Must be able to read a tape measure & understand basic math
- Basic knowledge of power tools
-Self Motivation and a drive to excel
Benefits Include: Paid Vacation and Holidays
Medical Insurance Available
Overtime is available when needed
Recommend applying in person! We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team! Impact Signs is a family run business with over 40 years of experience serving the state of Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and soon in Nevada. We do anything from vinyl lettering on windows to large electric displays on skyscrapers.
Preference will be given to designers with sign experience.. But may be willing to train the right candidate. We work in a fast paced industry and attention to detail is essential.
* design and setup production files for large format printing
* Manage Wix website
* setup production files for CNC router
* Build architectural drawing to scale in Corel Draw
* Design signage such as channel letters, Monument signs, pylon signs and vinyl banners.
* Extensive experience with Adobe illustrator, Corel Draw, Photoshop and After Effects
* Working knowledge of sign fabrication helpful
* Ability to balance quality, quantity, and timing
* Creatively work within the confines of signage materials and fabrication
Design Communications Ltd. is a custom manufacturer of architectural products, including signage and other specialty elements with offices in Boston, New York and Orlando. We are seeking experienced sign installers in Orlando who are eager to travel extensively and work hard to hit deadlines.
Good attitudes are required as well as the ability to think on your feet and represent the company well in the field and with our customers. Flexibility with high levels of travel and night/weekend hours when necessary will be key.
Visit our website at www.designcommunicationsltd.com and email your resume today for immediate consideration.
Design Communications Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Looking for an experience Sign Graphic Designer with at least three years current experience must have work for a previous sign company.
Want to work in a fun, and upbeat environment?
Does the idea of seeing your work around town excite you?
Do you understand brand standards and take pride in craftsmanship and excellence?
Become part of an up and coming successful sign company based in San Antonio. We are looking for an experienced graphic and sign designer.
As a Graphic Designer, your primary responsibility will be to create computer-generated full color graphics that will be printed and mounted to various products from cars to substrates and even buildings.
Must be a self-starter, team player and the ability to multi. Positively interacting with customers as well as sales and production teams via computer and email is essential. Creative visual designer.
· Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
· Onyx Poster shop is a plus
· Other sign making software is a plus
· knowledge and skills to run large format printers and vinyl sign cutter / plotter
· Helping customers with layout ideas
· Oversee design projects from start to finish
· Work with sales team on design layouts and ideas
· Work closely with production to ensure job is correct and meets deadline requirements, preflight and rip print files, load print media in printers, operate large format printers
· Reliable transportation a must
· High school diploma/GED (advanced education/coursework desired)
· Must have sign experience
· Must be a self-starter and able to multi-task
· Interacting with customers as well as sales and production teams via computer and email
· Strong computer and internet skills (multiple platforms)
· Strong communication, presentation, and writing skills
· Expertise with graphics applications
· Able to manage heavy workload and prioritize multiple projects
· Direct Deposit
· Health Insurance
· Employee Parties
· Paid Time Off (PTO)
· Predictable work week (8:30 am - 5:00 pm, M-F)
· Sick Days
· Bonus Programs
· A chance to have fun and bolster your career
· Benefits available after 90 days
Job Type: Full-time
40 K plus production bonuses of about $5k-$10k per year.
We are seeking a Graphic Designer/Customer Service Representative to join our team!