At Spectrum Label, a Resource Label Group company we are a manufacturer of pressure sensitive labels. As a company, we pride ourselves on embracing quality, safety, customer service and providing our employees with a drug-free work environment. Utilizing state-of-the-art flexographic and digital printing technology we partner with our customers in addressing their toughest application challenges – from concept and design, through print production and label application within any of our 18 sites nationwide!
We are currently seeking candidates to join our production team as a Shipping / Receiving Clerk for our Hayward, CA location.
Shipping / Receiving Clerk Duties:
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Responsible for all UPS , FEDEX, incoming and out going shipments
- Fills requisitions, work orders or requests for materials, tools or other stock items and distributes items to production floor.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Opens bales, crates and other containers.
- Drives lift truck to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items from several locations for shipment.
- Completes requisition forms to order supplies from other plant departments.
- Delivers product to customers using company-owned vehicles.
- Maintains inventory records.
- Keeps work areas clear and organized; maintains housekeeping standards
- Valid driver's license
- Fork lift certified
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Competitive Medical ,Dental & Vision coverage
- 401-K with company match
- Paid time off in addition to company paid holidays
- Short term & long term disability along with life insurance
- Onsite training and growth potential
- Performance based salary increases
At Resource Label Group, we are a full service manufacturer of custom label design and printing for a wide range of industries. With full-scale capabilities coast-to-coast and locations across North America, we are dedicated to delivering cutting-edge label printing with a national reach and local touch. As Resource Label Group continues to grow, we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team! We believe that our employees are the leading factor behind our competitive advantage, each individual contributes to our success. We offer an employee centric, collaborative culture that is technology driven and focused on delivering valuable, creative solutions. Our core values embody the way we interact with each other just as it influences the way we interact with clients.