Shipping and Receiving Specialist
Headquartered in Berkeley, CA, Bellwether Coffee is a venture-backed, high-growth startup that is transforming the value chain in coffee. Our team is a welcoming group of people from diverse backgrounds with diverse identities. We are also coffee industry pros, entrepreneurs, engineers, and designers who are deeply committed to changing the coffee landscape.
What we do
We believe in helping you make better coffee. But we also believe in helping you make coffee better. We combine software, analytics and on-site coffee roasting for our retail partners making coffee more efficient, sustainable and inclusive. We do this with the first ever commercial, iOS-integrated, ventless, electric, zero-emissions roaster with the tools to customize and maximize every stage of roasting coffee.
You are a crucial member of the team. You are able to turn proven technical concepts into a manufactured product. You are critical thinking, you love sharing your thoughts and ideas and progress with the team. You have a sense of urgency with everything you do without compromising quality and detail. You appreciate the uniqueness of each person on the team and thrive in an inclusive and diverse environment.
Success in this role looks like a high level of performance and drive in the following areas:
Monitor slack channels and email for shipping orders · Verify part numbers for outgoing shipments · Pick orders for shipment · Pack and label outgoing shipments to company standards · Ensure the accuracy of all shipping documents · Gather and maintain all data relative to shipping activities · Create entries in the relevant platforms to track and record outbound shipments
Receive items against POs and create item receipts · Ensure items are placed in correct storage locations · Notify interested parties of items received · Properly dispose of packaging materials
Communicate clearly and often · Work collaboratively · Give and receive feedback with grace · Share ideas and thoughts on how to do better · Always be thinking of the greater good · Practice the Charitable Assumption
Strong, proven communication skills · Strong, proven organizational skills · High School Education or Equivalent · Basic computer skills: email and excel · Experience with software systems used in shipping and receiving · Ability to perform physical requirements of the job such as lifting various loads, climbing ladders, working on your feet · Good attendance record and strong work ethic · Attention to Detail · Enthusiasm for teamwork Preferred experience ·
Experience working in the coffee industry · Experience working in fast growth settings with innovative products
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, medical condition, veteran status, or any other class protected by local, state, or federal law.
The production associate has a solid work ethic, a commitment to high quality, and strong organizational skills. Attention to detail is key. The production associate is consistent, works with efficiency, and is an independent worker. You’ll be responsible for the preparation and packaging of spices. This is a part-time position, with shifts in the evening (6pm-midnight). The production associate reports directly to the production supervisor.
Key Duties (may include, but are not limited to):
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
Additional Physical Requirements
The Production Supervisor works with the Operations Manager to oversee our production team in our Albany shop. The production team is responsible for packaging bulk spices into bags, jars, kits and gift boxes for sale at our stores and online.
The Production Supervisor is a “player-coach” who will spend around 75% of their time working with their team on production. We believe teamwork and a natural desire to be of service are two of the cornerstones of our success. We want people to feel great working here, so we need a capable and culture-driven leader to help us accomplish this goal. You’ll ensure that preparation and packaging of spices goes smoothly and efficiently by monitoring employees and organizing workflows. You’ll partner with the Operations Manager to build effective and efficient production processes.
The Production Supervisor would work during the night shift from 3:30 pm - 12 am (midnight), five days a week.
KEY DUTIES (may include, but are not limited to):
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
ADDITIONAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
We at AZ Dropship LLC are seeking a Shipping Receiving Clerk to become an integral part of our team! You will help coordinate incoming and outgoing shipment activities. The position will be responsible for receiving product into the facility, counting products, opening cases, and coordinating logical activities. Candidate must be able to keep an impeccable count and have 2+ years Excel. ERP experience is a plus!
We are a very fast growing Amazon e-commerce business and relatively fast-paced. We are looking for a dedicated team member who can work well with others, efficiently on their own and can take constructive criticism as-well. This will be a phenomenal opportunity for an individual to grow both personally and professionally. We're a small fun group of down to earth people, who are open minded and will help meet your needs. Stop scrolling through the other jobs and come home!
You must be:
Hours: 9AM-5PM, Monday through Friday with overtime being time and a half.
Pay Rate: Full-Time $14-$15 (Starting), Health Insurance Offered after 90 days (Blue Cross)
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Ultimate Staffing is currently seeking a Shipping & Receiving Clerk to join our client in Milpitas. They are a small manufacturing facility that is seeking a reliable and hardworking candidate. The person in this role will be responsible for, but not limited to the following job duties.
This position can be temp-to-hire for the right candidate. Hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The Shipping Clerk facilitates and coordinates the entire shipping process, including preparing records of shipments, bills of lading and records of receipt.
• Verifies inventory levels for orders prior to scheduling shipping appointments.
• Prepares bills of lading for each shipment and checks and records all items loaded for
• Posts shipments to customer orders and calculates balance yet to be shipped.
• Upon completion of shipment, closes out orders and forwards document to production
planning and accounting departments.
• Notifies supervisor or planning department when major discrepancies regarding quality
or quantity occur.
• Coordinate daily shipment between warehouses, process warehouse transfers.
• Communicate with internal departments in regard to receiving of items into the
• Answers incoming phone calls, reply to emails and checks in visitors.
• Checks in drivers and ensures drivers adhere to all safety policies.
• Follow good manufacturing practices (GMP) and work in a manner consistent with all
corporate regulatory, food safety, and quality requirements.
• Performs other related duties as required or assigned, including work in other areas to
cover absences or relief to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• At least six months of warehouse experience, preferably with fresh produce.
• Must have knowledge of shipping and transportation procedures.
• Customer service experience with excellent telephone communication skills.
• Ability to identify and resolve problems
• Office clerical skills, including keyboard proficiency
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills, including the ability to coordinate multiple priorities.
• Strong attention to detail, flexible and reliable
• Bilingual English/Spanish skills.
Call 909 874-5530
Location: Close to downtown Houston
7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Looking for a shipping and receiving clerk that can operate a sit-down forklift and also enter data into a database. This position has growth potential and may lead to a position as a planner/scheduler position.
A Food Supply Company in Elmwood Park, NJ is immediately seeking warehouse employees with prior experience in warehouse and Shipping/Receiving to join their team for a project. This is a TEMPORARY assignment.
Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm ( 1 – 3 WEEKS ONLY)
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
Seeking dedicated employees who are hard workers, reliable, and proficient.
*Qualified candidates must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.*
Job Types: Temporary
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
MicroDental Laboratories is a world-class, rapidly growing, global company with strong benefit packages and great long-term stability. We operate in over 25 locations in North America as both MicroDental Laboratories and Modern Dental Laboratory USA. With our focus on Quality, Value, and Legendary Customer Care, our Centers are devoted to building strong and last relationships with our dentists and their team members. We are seeking an experienced Shipping and Receiving Clerk to join our company.
High school diploma or equivalent required
Knowledge of dental lab products, materials, and techniques preferred
Basic computer knowledge with the ability to learn new programs
Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
High attention to detail with the utmost accuracy is required
Understanding of general administrative policies and procedures
Self-motivated with strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and high volume of work in a timely manner
Maintain clean equipment and work area
Ability to stand for long periods of time
Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Team Player a MUST
Currently seeking Forklift Operators for job openings in the Atlanta, GA area. The ideal candidate should have at least 1- 2 years of experience and be able to perform a variety of tasks related to Forklift Operation. These duties could include operating a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count. This is a contract to hire position.
Merchandise. The Operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle and may also be required to perform Order Filler and Checker duties.
Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations
Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas
Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Report quality variances
Pull and prepare product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped. Perform picking duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards.
Load, unload, move, stack, and stage product and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment. Use radio frequency equipment for picking, receiving, put away, and load functions, as required. Maintain the facilities equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
On a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on the forklift or other equipment
Comply with OSHA and MSDS Standards
Requirement of the Forklift Operator
High school or equivalent
Previous forklift experience, with certification being beneficial
Ability to perform basic math
Intermittent lifting of weight up to 50 pounds, and some lifting, pushing or pulling of weight ranging up to 75 pounds
Occasional weekend work and overtime may be required
Compensation: $13.00 per hour
Worcester Local, Temp to Hired
Monday to Friday
6 am to 230 pm
Staffmark in Florence is currently in search for a Shipping/Receiving Clerk in Ghent, KY area.
Rotating 12 hour shifts (7-7): 4 days, 7 off, 4 nights, 3 off, 3 days, 1 off, 3 nights, 3 off. (Monthly rotation).
Rotate 48 and 36 hour weeks.
Work 15 days, 2 weekends/month
Forklift experience is preferable; willing to train the right candidates.
Must have computer experience, training will be given on each program, below, at a low level.
Preferable Experience with the following:
-Microsoft suite of programs
-IVARA (ABM Client).
If you are interested in this position, email your resume and work history to Michael.Conder@Staffmark.com
PS: Don't forget to mention Position ID 1020310
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
Logistics company is looking for Warehouse Clerks to join their team. This is a diversified position; will learn all aspects of the warehouse including Receiving, Shipping, Inventory and Packaging.
Hours: Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm plus overtime as needed
Pay: $13.00-$15.00 per hour depending on experience
Our client in Dripping Springs is looking to add Shipping & Receiving Clerks to their growing team. The right candidate would be able to work effectively in a dynamic environment with rapidly shifting and evolving priorities. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing company where you can play a key role in delivering a quality product. This is a Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm temporary to permanent position.
If you believe you might be a good fit for this position please review the job description below and reply to this post with your resume.
PAY RATE: $15.95/hr
Hours: 1st SHIFT from 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM to 2nd SHIFT time from 03:00pm-11:30pm.
Fork lift experience (Reach Truck) highly recommended. Non-experience forklift operators will be given the opportunity for on the job training and evaluated after 60 days. Experienced forklift operators must also undergo evaluation prior to operating facility equipment.
Job description includes Shipping and Receiving duties.
Prepare items for shipment. Duties include RF gun processing, pulling orders, labeling, verifying, and shipping merchandise or material. Also includes wrapping pallets and loading onto correct trailers.
Receiving involves unpacking, breaking down pallets, verifying and recording incoming merchandise or material; Also includes stocking into both small active locations and full pallet locations.
Full time positions available and will be based on productivity and forklift experience. Productivity scores are communicated weekly and disused with candidates on ways to gradually improve.
*** Due to the COVID19 social distancing guidelines and *** recommendations, we temporarily changed theOnce we are given the ok we will change the shift back to the mornings. Candidate MUST be flexible switching from 2nd shift to 1st shift. ***
Inbound/outbound. Positions for inbound receiving and checking and outobound processing and shipping. Full time and rotating positions available.
ABCO Products is seeking a Shipping & Receiving Clerk to become a part of our team! You will help with incoming and outgoing shipment activities.
Retrieve items using a picking sheet and mobile scanner
Place items onto pallets to prepare for routing
Meet the daily goal of orders completed
Operate a lift truck
Unload trucks and containers
Place boxes onto pallets
Organize boxes on the pallets
Stock the pallets in the bins
Use a mobile scanner while receiving and stocking
Perform inventory counts
Operate a lift truck
Shipping and Receiving Clerk,
Key duties/responsibilities of Shipping Clerk:
Overall responsibility of this position is to support the production functions in the inventory / shipping / receiving departments of the company.
This position includes but may not be limited to the following duties :
• Packaged approved and inspected products,and label accordingly.
• Pull and prepare outgoing shipments based on production plan. Ability to process UPS and FED EX and Trucking Carriers.
• Receive and process incoming deliveries
• Support accurate inventories in quantity and bin locations.
• Maintain a clean, organized work center and inventory.
• Support and maintain receivables and shipments through shop software system
• Multi-tasking abilities.
• Interact positively with coworkers.
• Must possess reasonable mathematic skills.
• Responsible for complying with all documentation & safety procedures as well as company policies.
• Valid CA driver's license with clean record, Fork Lift license or experience, Ablilty to lift 50lbs
• 1 year experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Basic computer skills:
• Must be able to read and understand English proficiently
The Shipping/Receiving Clerk is responsible for ensuring that all shipping and receiving documents are completed accurately and in a timely fashion. The Shipping/Receiving Clerk communicates with truck drivers as required and in conjunction with customers' Traffic Department.
.Must have excellent communication & interpersonal skills
.Must be organized , able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
.Records shipment data as well as managing receiving schedule of inbound shipments for vendors.
.Using a WMS to prepare accurate bills of lading for outbound freight.
.Ensures that drivers departs with appropriate paperwork and seal.
Pioneering technology, exceptional service, acknowledged professionalism - that is what makes ENV Services a nationally respected leader in calibration, certification and decontamination services for the health care, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. We are seeking a motivated individual to join our staff. Position involves shipping, receiving products, data entry and customer service at our Hatfield, PA location.
1-2 years of experience with data entry, shipping programs such as FED EX/UPS and working in an office environment preferred. Willing to train the right candidate. Fast paced position, some warehouse work as well.
ENV Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity and the strength it brings to the workplace.
Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail. Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivated, adaptable and have a positive attitude. Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions and comply with company policies.
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and be able to stand for long periods of time.
Shipping Receiving Clerk, lead experience a plus
Fairway Staffing Services in Carson, CA, USA
$15 to $16 Hourly
“Temp to Hire Position”
Currently seeking a Shipping Receiving clerk with lead exp.
Needs to have the following.
Minimum 6 month in a lead position not mandatory but a plus
RF scanner knowledge
Forklift Sit Down and standup
A production lead will be responsible for operating and maintain equipment in a factory or warehouse and preparing items for distribution.
Involved in assembling and checking products parts, ensuring that all machinery runs smoothly, and assist in the shipment of items.
Will work for a 1st/ or 2nd shift to start immediately.
Long term position full time job Mon- Friday sometimes Saturdays
PrideStaff is seeking a Shipping/Receiving Clerk! You will help coordinate incoming and outgoing shipment activities.
Morales Group is looking for Shipping and Receiving Clerks in Ft. Worth, TX.
Responsibilities of Shipping and Receiving Clerk:
Requirements of Shipping and Receiving Clerk:
Benefits and Pay:
This position, reporting to the Director of Materials, performs a variety of shipping, receiving, inventory, and kitting tasks. Verifies materials received are as ordered and routes incoming items to appropriate departments/locations. Prepares items for shipment ensuring cost effective courier services. Controls inventory on site and as it moves to Production or requestors. Verifies accuracy of all inventory transactions and records.
· Processes shipments of customer orders. Pick, pack, perform ERP transactions, and ship orders to customers.
· Processes trunk stock requests to internal employees. Pick, pack, perform ERP transactions. Use appropriate logs and ships to employees.
· Prepares shipments for postal or commercial conveyance; determines most economical and efficient shipping method; selects appropriate shipping container; packs items to ensure safe delivery.
· Prepares bills of lading; checks items to be shipped against shipping orders to ascertain that quantities, destination, and routing are correct.
· Prepares commercial invoices for international shipments. Performs search for harmonized codes as needed to ship items.
· Traces lost shipments and/or customer claims of lost shipments; initiates proof of delivery documents.
· Receives and unloads incoming materials and compares information on packing slip with purchase order to verify accuracy of shipment; may process return shipments from customers.
· Sorts, counts, packages, labels, insures, unpacks, and/or logs inventory which is shipped or received.
· Inspects incoming shipments for damages or defects; records discrepancies or damages and notifies supervisor and/or purchasing personnel.
· Delivers items to requisitioning departments.
· Forwards inventory items to Quality for inspection as required. Receives inspected inventory from Quality and puts away in the appropriate inventory location.
· Maintains updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers, movements, issues, cycle counts, and logs.
· Prepares periodic inventory reports.
· Performs cycle counts in various inventory locations. Prepares reports on inventory accuracy.
· Troubleshoots quantity discrepancies between stock and records.
· Monitors expiration date of materials and products in inventory. Verifies expiration date accuracy on materials, logs, and in ERP system. Prepares periodic reports of material expiration dates.
· Performs kitting and assembly of various products such as Return Kits, accessories, and special projects.
· Backup for Printing product labels for production work orders.
· Maintains department database and logs, prepares routine reports, and files shipping/receiving/inventory records.
· Operates dolly, pallet jack, and/or forklift in loading and unloading supplies and equipment; may assist in routine maintenance of equipment and shipping area; may lock warehouse and set alarms.
· Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental, and/or infection control standards.
· Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
· Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience (check all that apply):
We are a leading distributor of Aerospace fasteners for 35+ years. The company seeks a Shipping and Receiving Clerk to be an integral part of our warehouse team! The ideal candidate would be an experienced, detail oriented, self-motivated professional, who will be responsible for providing support to our fast paced warehouse, helping to coordinate incoming and outgoing shipment activities.
Help wanted for Manufacturing Facility in Shipping and Receiving Department. Responsibilities include order picking, inventory control, processing shipment. Experience with UPS & FedEx software helpful but not required. Willing to train person with proper attitude.
Full time, Benefits, Overtime & 401K
PrideStaff has clients in the area searching for experienced, proven individuals to assist with temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire positions. We are looking for people who are professional and who can represent any company well.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the enjoyment of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests. With PrideStaff, you will be treated fairly, with courtesy and respect.Work with a Staffing and Recruiting agency that works for you!
Verify and keep records on incoming shipments, and preparing items for shipment. Oversees outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness and condition of shipments. Interacts with logistics and transportation carriers to coordinate daily shipments. Compiles and maintains records of quantity, type and value of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies stocked in establishment. Will arrange materials within the warehouse and organize special requirements for certain stock. Perform such duties as daily labeling, picking, returns, packaging and distribution activities as well as unloading, pallet and storage of incoming goods in a timely and efficient manner.
• 2-3 years of experience in warehouse related activities; previous shipping/receiving experience preferred.
• Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to common inquiries or complaints from groups of managers, clients, and vendors.
• Must be able to read, write and speak effectively in English.
• Ability to apply concepts of fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions.
• Ability to define problems and collect data. Establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others; promote a safe work environment.
• Follow instructions for operating equipment and keeping records.
• Possess valid Forklift certification or ability to be certified in Forklift operation.