ARC Document Solutions (NYSE: ARC) provides document solutions and technology solutions for every phase of the building lifecycle, from design, through build through operate. For more information, visit www.e-arc.com. ARC is looking for a resourceful and organized part-time administrative /personal assistant to support a busy CTO for up to 25 hours a week. This position will consist of supporting him with a broad range of duties. The ideal candidate will present a professional demeanor, maintain a high level of confidentiality, and exercise good judgment. This candidate will be expected to work as part of the corporate administrative team and act as a liaison for other departments.
• 3+ years' experience in an executive administrative role
• Customer service and interpersonal
• Negotiating skills
• Highly organized
• Problem solving
• Time management
• Travel Logistics
• Multitasking ability
• Professional, confidential and proactive work style
• A sense of humor
MS Office, Certify, some accounting and finance, Very organized with excellent follow-through Excellent communicator and phone etiquette, organized, work well under pressure, work expeditiously, and with grace. Someone comfortable working with high-profile individuals.
• Part time up to 25 hours a week
Apply Here: https://www.Click2Apply.net/5nhw5k2zjcccvd3x
Job Title: Office Assistant
Program: JCYC College Access Programs
Compensation: $16.50 per hour, 15-25 hours per week
Location: 1596 Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94109
Start Date: Open Until Filled
JCYC College Access Programs connect historically underserved youth with comprehensive and culturally competent college access services. By partnering with local public schools throughout San Francisco and Daly City, JCYC College Access Programs are able to serve income qualified students, many of whom will be first in their families to attend college. The JCYC College Access Programs consists of five federal TRiO grants and one Cal-SOAP grant. For more information, visit: www.jcyccollegeaccess.org.
JCYC’s mission is to cultivate and enrich the lives of children and youth from diverse, multicultural communities throughout San Francisco and beyond. For more information about JCYC, visit www.jcyc.org.
The Office Assistant will report directly to the Associate Director and will work closely with the Database Coordinator and direct service staff. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Administrative (virtual and/or in-person):
• Organize, maintain, and update program participant files.
• Assist in reviewing program participant files for accuracy.
• Assist Program Coordinator and Program Assistant with clerical and office duties as needed.
• Assist Educational Advisors in gathering student file materials
• Assist with small projects such as updating website, gathering student data, etc.,
• Computer Literate; Working proficiency of MS Word and Excel; Knowledgeable of
• using PowerPoint, Zoom and Google Applications.
• Education: Minimum AA degree OR currently enrolled in and seeking BA/BS degree
• Minimum 1-2 years administrative or clerical experience required
• Prefer individuals similar to target population (low-income and first in their families to attend college)
• Candidate must display strong communication, organizational, and follow-through skills
• Must be detail-oriented, flexible, and can work effectively in a team setting
How to Apply
Applicants MUST submit ALL of the following: 1) Cover Letter and 2) Resume.
Contact Email: ApplyCollegeAccess AT jcyc.org Attn: Office Assistant Position.
Please no phone calls.
PLEASE NOTE: Educational Talent Search and SFCAC, programs of JCYC, actively seek to hire and promote individuals, recruit volunteers and provide services to individuals without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religious creed, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or presence of non-job related conditions or disabilities. All employees of the JCYC participate in a criminal background investigation. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Be Natural Music is a well-established music school based in Seabright, Santa Cruz. Our centralized location brings students from all over the county.
COVID-19 measures have been implemented in our school and be followed at all times.
The Office Manager is an integral part of the school & will be responsible for a myriad of duties.
Your office space is shared with the main room of band practices, so you'll need a reliable pair of ear plugs.
Hours required: 12PM - 6PM Monday - Friday; extended hours during concert seasons.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Be Natural Music is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you eager to contribute your administrative expertise to combating public health inequities in low-income communities and communities of color? ChangeLab Solutions seeks an Administrative Assistant to work closely with our staff members to advance our mission of healthier communities for all through equitable laws and policies. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Administrative Assistant performs a diverse range of essential administrative tasks that support our programs and internal operations—including scheduling, meeting preparation, webinar and event coordination, and reporting.
ChangeLab Solutions is a national organization that advances equitable laws and policies to ensure healthy lives for all. We prioritize communities whose residents are at highest risk for poor health. Our multidisciplinary team of lawyers, planners, policy analysts, and other professionals works with state and local governments, advocacy organizations, and anchor institutions to create thriving communities. For more information on how we create healthier communities for all through equitable laws and policies, see www.changelabsolutions.org.
The successful candidate will embody our organization’s core values:
ChangeLab Solutions’ leadership and staff are committed to centering equity, diversity, and inclusion in our organizational culture, norms, practices, and policies. We are establishing accountability mechanisms at individual, department, and organizational levels. As a staff, we are engaging in conversations on race, power, and intersectional identities. As an organization, we are committing time, resources, and internal capacities to this work. We are eager to hire applicants who are personally dedicated to equity, diversity, and inclusion and who are excited to join an organization where this work is part of the employee experience.
ChangeLab Solutions has a strong commitment to building a staff that is rich with cultural, social, and intellectual diversity. Candidates who can contribute to this goal are encouraged to apply and to identify their strengths and experiences in this area.
Staff Support (95%)
Administrative Team Backup (5%)
Other duties as assigned.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, ChangeLab Solutions staff will be working remotely from their homes through the end of 2020. Applicants should be comfortable with working from home and with virtual connection programs and practices. In January 2021 or when it is safe, work in our Oakland office will be expected for staff in the Oakland–San Francisco Bay Area (although flexibility to work at home a few days a week will remain).
We will consider applicants from areas of California beyond the Bay Area. Once in-office work resumes, staff outside the Bay Area will remain classified as remote employees and regular travel to the Oakland office for meetings and in-person engagement will be expected.
To apply for this position, please email all required information to email@example.com; please include Administrative Assistant in the subject line of the email.
The following items are required for a complete application packet: cover letter and resume.
Incomplete applications will be considered.
Applications will be considered as they are submitted; the position remains open until filled.
No phone calls, please.
SUBTLE INSIGHT SOLUTIONS,LLC. is a leading firm in our industry in the tri-state area. We have a 3.8 Glassdoor rating from our employees. We're now hiring an Administrative Assistant to join our existing top-notch team. If you're hard-working and dedicated, SUBTLE INSIGHT SOLUTIONS,LLC is a great place to get ahead. You'll be glad you applied to SUBTLE INSIGHT SOLUTIONS,LLC.
We are hiring a CUSTOMER COORDINATOR!
ABOUT US: TF Design (www.tf.design) is a homewares and furniture design company based in San Francisco, California founded by Tina Frey in 2007. We are a small but hard-working team of people dedicated to making cool stuff that people feel good using and having in their homes.
ABOUT THE ROLE: We are looking for a full-time Customer Coordinator to join us. As a specialized member of our team, you will be responsible for order processing and work closely with Sales and Operations.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
BE IN TOUCH: Please submit your resume with “Customer Coordinator” in the subject line. Include a Cover Letter explaining why you would be a perfect fit for the role. Your cover letter should include: - Reason for wanting to join Tina Frey Designs - A brief description of your favorite design object / space (100 words or less)
Job Title: ETS/SFCAC Program Assistant
Position: 40 hours per week, (Full-time; some evenings & weekends)
Salary: $38,000 - $39,000 + excellent benefits (i.e. health, 403b retirement plan, vacation, etc.)
Location: 1596 Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94109
Position: Non-Exempt position; some evenings & weekends (virtual and/or in-person.)
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION: JCYC's College Access Programs assists, supports and motivates low-income, first-generation college bound youth to persist from middle school to high school, graduate from high school and enroll in college. Visit www.jcyccollegeaccess.org for more information.
POSITION DESCRIPTION & JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: The Program Assistant will report directly to the Associate Director (AD) and will work closely with the direct service teams and agency staff. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Administrative (virtual and/or in-person):
Maintain documentation of program activities and student data input using Salesforce;
Assist ADs to calendar tasks & deadlines, prepare correspondence/documents, and coordinate meetings;
Assist Educational Advisors in organizing administrative documents;
Assist ADs with staff recordkeeping that complies with grant requirements;
Manage the office including answering phones/emails, purchasing office supplies and other clerical/office duties, as needed;
Facilitate communication and administrative work among all staff;
Support (Project Director) PD and AD with event planning and fundraising efforts;
Assist Program Coordinator (PC) with administrative and/or program related tasks;
Participate in College Access Program/JCYC meetings, activities, as appropriate.
One or more year(s) experience working in an office setting and managing multiple projects.
Proven ability to problem solve, manage multiple projects, and priorities simultaneously.
Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
Experience with using Salesforce or related database applications.
Bilingual preferred (e.g. Cantonese, Mandarin, and/or Spanish).
How to Apply: Applicants MUST email ALL of the following: 1) Cover Letter, 2) Resume and 3) 2-3 Professional References to applycollegeaccess AT jcyc.org , Attn: Program Assistant Position.
PLEASE NOTE: Japanese Community Youth Council ( JCYC) actively seeks to hire and promote individuals, recruit volunteers and provide services to individuals without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religious creed, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or presence of non-job related conditions or disabilities. All employees of the JCYC participate in a criminal background investigation. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
This position is great for people who are looking to get started on a Paralegal career path, office manager or sales director.
We're looking for an individual with good communication skills, works well on a team, is detail oriented and can provide exceptional customer service.
Experience with computers and software including Excel, Outlook and Google Docs is preferred! Previous work experience that required high level of multitasking is required!
You must be able to answer calls, type messages quickly, and greet visitors all at once. . . All with a smile. Professional attire and presentation is a MUST.
How to apply:
Email your resume. We ask that you wait for a call back and do not call us directly.
Main job responsibilities:
Monday - Friday from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
The story of Macro Construction Equipment began as a simple trading company engaged in the distribution of various used equipment. As the business flourished, the entity expanded and later diversified to what is now regarded as one of the fastest rising construction equipment companies. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Macro has created a niche in marketing the world’s best brands for cranes, trucks, mixers, trailers, pavers, batching plants, compaction equipment, excavators, backhoe loaders, wheel loaders, generators, etc.
International Contact, Inc., a leader in Multilanguage Translation Management, conveniently located in Berkeley walking distance from BART is hiring a PRODUCTION Manager which requires
Please respond in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, include:
Welcome to our family! Affinity Senior Care is a well-established private duty home care agency based in Commerce Township, Michigan. Our Mission is to provide the highest level of customer service for our clients.
We are looking for a Scheduling/ Payroll Coordinator to join our team! The ideal candidate must have a positive attitude, be hard working and have a drive to excel. The candidate must have previous caregiving/ payroll experience. If you are a team player and would love the exceptionally rewarding opportunity to make a difference in our client's lives, we encourage you to apply today.
* Understands and adheres to established Affinity Senior Care policies and procedures.
* Create and maintain staff schedules.
* Provide staffing for sick leave, vacations and long term leave.
* Schedule client visits according to care plans and staff availability.
* Enter scheduling data, create schedules.
* Contact care providers and clients regarding day-today changes.
* Discern client services required as outlined in agreements, urgent requests and care plans.
* Enter client information into database.
* Maintain staff and client database (e.g. client admissions, client hospital admission and discharge).
* Maintain staff and client statistics and report for weekly meetings.
* Maintain call-in and retention report.
* Perform general office duties including but not limited to Microsoft Office, filling, answer phones and greeting customers, payroll, maintain employee budget/ pay rates, generate invoices for Billing Coordinator, maintain clock in/ out with employees and help maintain a clean office.
* Rotating On-Call schedule mandatory.
* All other duties assigned.
Visit our website for more information about our company http://seniorschoosingtoliveathome.com/
Job Type: Full-time
Scheduling Coordinator needed for our new location in Lake Nona, Florida. We are a pediatric dental office seeking someone who is motivated, responsible, quick learner with a friendly personality. Position is full time.
Our large and growing Home Health company with a strong focus on client satisfaction is seeking an exceptional Customer Service/ Scheduling Coordinator for our busy Sarasota location to assist clients with scheduling needs.
Are you looking to make a difference? Do you have great people and organizational skills? We have a great opportunity for you!
• Bilingual (English/ Spanish) is helpful
• Must have effective CUSTOMER SERVICE, communication, and telephone skills
• Computer skills, Data entry, Office skills, operate common office equipment
• Handle fast paced environment
• Team Player/High energy
• Able to follow through with multi-tasks to completion
• Detail oriented and organizational skills
• Previous Home Healthcare Scheduling Experience Required
• Previous scheduling experience with EVV (Tellus & HHAeXchange) preferred
For consideration please submit resume- no calls please
Full time opportunity to work Monday through Friday- no on-call responsibilities
I am looking for a friendly, motivated dental scheduling coordinator. We are very busy pediatric dental practice. We need to have someone come in and answer calls, respond to emails, and meet with patients in person that are requesting appointments. Experience working in a dental practice in the past is a plus. We use Dentrix practice management software. History of using this is highly regarded. Please only serious inquiries.
Are you a motivated, sales-minded individual with a passion for marketing and a genuine interest in communicating with sales prospects on a daily basis? A top financial firm in the Rockville area is seeking a strong team player for the role of Scheduling Coordinator whose job is to set appointments for the financial professionals. A sharp phone presence with excellent listening skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time is required to be successful in this role. We are looking for a go-getter who is willing to learn and grow with our firm.
• Previous experience in a relatable appointment setting or sales role
• Experience with MS Office and the ability to learn new software quickly
This position requires that you possess the following skills:
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to motivate prospects and clients to set and keep appointments
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Consistent follow-through
Daily priorities are to fill the Advisors’ schedules with qualified appointments as well as other daily, weekly, and/or monthly tasks to include:
• Calling and scheduling with prospects (warm leads)
• Consistent follow-up with prospects
• Call all workshop RSVPs for confirmation
• Attend workshop events
• Accurate entry of data into CRM system from prospecting & marketing efforts
• Work independently and proactively to meet business & personal goals
• Attend and participate in weekly staff meetings
• 401k Match
• Paid Vacation
• Option to Participate in Health, dental & vision plans
Bella Smiles is recruiting for a front office position! We are currently looking to hire a front office Scheduling Coordinator w/experience in the dental field. This requires a professional individual w/great communication skills and proven experience in the dental field.
Knowledge in the following areas is a must:
If you a interested in joining our team please submit your resume, cover letter and copy of licenses and certificate. Serious Inquiries only
CSI Financial is seeking multiple Scheduling Coordinators for a large Healthcare client in the Jacksonville, FL area. This is an immediate need and an excellent opportunity for an individual looking for an entry-level opportunity with exponential room for growth.
Starting Pay: $14/hr
Well established and respected Bonita Springs medical and surgical practice seeks EXPERIENCED reliable, trustworthy and professional employee for FULL TIME:
Surgery Scheduling Coordinator
Please fax complete resume with full name, ALL employers and dates of employment, PHONE CONTACT NUMBER, and current address to fax 239-593-1097.
Conicelli Autoplex is seeking a motivated, experienced Customer Service Representative for our centralized Service Business Development Center. Our ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, strong communication skills and the ability to multi-task in a busy call center environment.
We provide a positive, professional work environment. Our team members enjoy many benefits including:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing including background checks and drug screen.
Are you a Scheduling Coordinator looking to join a great surgical team? We seek a dependable, high-functioning and motivated person with a “can-do” attitude. If you are a team player with oral surgery experience who thrives in a busy environment while excelling at patient care and kindness, we may be your new home. Send a resume with references and a cover letter that briefly explains why you’re the best candidate to: email@example.com using TEAM GMOS as the subject.
• Support content metadata population across expansive content library as well as new-to-market programming
• Perform key actions in scheduling tools to ensure speedy, accurate and consistent delivery of large quantities of content packages
• Assist in managing complex content entitlement attributes in scheduling tools
• Guide ongoing metadata adjustments through analysis of Excel reporting
• Analyze current and planned platform content offering to ensure compliance with programming strategy and partner agreements
• Support troubleshooting of content scheduling and ops issues
• Maintain strong working relationships with various internal partner groups
• Enthusiastically contribute to the achievement of Digital and corporate revenue goals at every opportunity
• Other duties as assigned
• 1-3 years of experience in TV programming or scheduling, digital media, production/post-production, or other similar role
• BA/BS required or equivalent combination of skills
• Outstanding skills in Microsoft Excel required
• Experience with content programming/scheduling tool a plus
• Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly and effectively
• Independently motivated, resilient, energized by fast paced Digital Media environment
• Extremely organized, with meticulous attention to detail
• Professional demeanor with outstanding verbal & written communication skills
• Collaborative work style with a proven ability to develop strong relationships
• Strong digital media industry landscape knowledge and technical savvy desired
Temp Position: Schedule Coordinator / Admin Support
We are an environmental consulting firm, looking for a temporary admin support hire for the next 3-5 months for a specific project.
About Us: A-Tech Consulting, Inc. (A-Tech) is a full-service environmental consulting firm, serving all areas of California, Arizona and Nevada. Our team of environmental professionals’ conduct services such as asbestos, lead and mold testing, infection control management, worker exposure assessment, risk management and much more.
This position is fulltime hours for a project where you are assisting to coordinate schedules between multiple departments. Strong organizational skills are a must, as you have to update hundreds of people’s schedules, make appropriate schedule changes and be responsive to emails.
Please submit a resume in PDF format
Allwel is looking for a highly organized Scheduling Coordinator whom will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of both the field staff and participant schedules. To ensure success in this role, the Scheduling Coordinator should possess solid knowledge of scheduling practices and demonstrate experience in a similar role. Continued success in this role lies in the willingness and ability to collaborate and work cohesively with team members, field staff, our participants and their loved ones.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Maintains and monitors approved hours for clients, work schedules for all field associates and makes necessary changes.
· Participates in emergency on-call and assists other team members with scheduling issues.
· Answering scheduling queries via phone and email.
· Positive and open communication with all departmental teams, staff, and participants.
· High School Diploma or GED
· Minimum of one year of office or scheduling experience
· Thorough understanding of Scheduling functions, ability to operate under stressful situations and maintain professionalism.
· Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
· Basic knowledge of computer skills
· Ability to handle multitasking in a high volume, fast paced environment
We are a local in home care agency that provides individual care and assistance to seniors in their homes. Senior home care is one of the fastest growing industries and is projected to continue to grow over the coming decades as our baby boomers age and require our services. We are looking for someone who wants to be part of a team that makes a positive impact in the quality of life of our clients and their families. We are looking for a compassionate, caring individual with excellent phone and customer service skills. This individual needs to be a great listener and problem solver. Most importantly, they MUST have a passion for seniors and for keeping them safe and comfortable with dignity in their own homes.
Our company offers a very competitive compensation package. Including, medical, dental, IRA matching and paid time off. We pay mileage for required local travel and offer bonuses based on achieving set goals.
*Due to the COVID-19 crisis, this position will be fulfilled by working from your home at this time.*
To apply please send both your resume' and cover letter explaining why YOU are the one for this position.
Scheduling Coordinator Description:
Schedule Home Care services by matching clients and caregivers based on client needs and caregiver skills. Have constant and ongoing communication with caregivers and clients regarding schedules and all other pertinent information . Work in partnership with Client Care Coordinator for all customer service purposes.
Scheduling Coordinator Duties:
1. Schedule caregiver services by carefully matching clients and caregivers based on client needs and caregiver skills. Check schedules for accuracy at the end of the week for call types, pay rates and authorizations for both client and caregiver.
2. Communicate detailed care plan to caregiver along with directions to client home. Have caregiver repeat care information and directions back to ensure understanding.
3. After a new client has their first schedule entered in Clear Care and a caregiver is scheduled, schedule an introduction into the calendar and assign it to Care Coordinator. Call the client to communicate the schedule, the caregiver assigned and confirm the introduction.
4. Work closely with client Care Coordinator to insure optimal client/caregiver matching, scheduling and satisfaction.
5. Enter all data into Clear including documented events, client and caregiver information changes, care plans, etc.
6. Contact caregivers to follow up on schedules and service to ensure satisfaction with a new assignment or client.
7. Provides emergency (after hours and weekend) phone answering service as requested by management.
8. Coach caregivers on performance issues and provide feedback from clients. Coach them on company standards and provide input for caregiver reviews.
At Greater Long Island Dental we provide our patients with the highest level of dental care as well as customer service to create a unique dental experience that patients appreciate and never forget!
We are a family dental practice focusing on all levels of dentistry including general, cosmetic, and multi-specialty, looking for two team members to grow with our successful practice.
The director of first impressions and scheduling coordinators play a crucial role in the growth of our practice!
- Team members should be motivated, driven, well spoken and have strong customer service skills
- team player
- goal oriented & willing to learn
- experience plus but willing to train
- evenings and weekends a must
- full time position
Medical, Dental, Vacation, 401K, Profit Sharing, Competitive salary and Bonus Compensation
Job Type: Full-time
Sonrisas Dental Center is looking for an outstanding candidate for a full time Scheduling Coordinator for our office located in Cedar Park, Texas.
We believe that patient care comes first; we continue to challenge the status to give our patients an exceptional experience they cannot find anywhere else. Our office is a busy orthodontic and periodontics office with a pretty amazing patient base. Our patients are kind, demanding, caring, and perfectionists. At the same time, our staff are kind, demanding, caring, and perfectionists as well. If these 4 qualities are a part of your personality, we need to meet! We need someone friendly, caring, and enthusiastic who LOVES working with people and making them feel good about their dental experience!
Agile is currently hiring for Scheduling Coordinators to support the Area Resource Scheduling Organization (ARSO) with the management and improvement of resource scheduling and coordination of natural gas pipeline construction projects throughout the service territory. This team will primarily work a Monday through Friday schedule during normal business hours. There may be an occasional need for extended hours and weekend schedules.
Job Type: Full-time
Take emails and calls from customers, schedule work for the three shifts running. Schedule the trucking, have three trucks. Manage outside processes like plating and paint.
Scheduling Coordinator needed for busy pediatric dental practice in Celebration, Florida. We are seeking someone who is motivated, responsible, quick learner with a friendly personality. Position is full time and offers benefits, vacation time and profit sharing.
To apply visit www.celebrationpediatricdentistry.com and select Join Our Team
Quest is seeking qualified candidates for an Immediate 2-4 month CONTRACT Patient Scheduler/Member Coordinator role. THIS WILL BE WORKING REMOTE!!!!!!!! BILINGUAL(English/Spanish) is a HUGE PLUS!!!!!!
The Patient Scheduler/Member Coordinator serves a key role in helping to eliminate the deferment of preventive and/or routine care. This position works with our provider clients to optimize patient engagement. This position is responsible for conducting outreach (telephonic, text and email) to schedule and confirm appointments. Working in close collaboration with other internal teams, the Member Engagement Coordinator supports provider practices by reconciling rosters, performing patient outreach and other administrative tasks to ensure both telehealth and in-office appointments are kept; thereby ensuring the closure of gaps in care.
Fluency in Spanish