Virtual Sales Executives
About Us: Leading the Pack
Since 1997, American Insurance Broker’s has provided superior products and services and sound insurance and financial advice to our customers. We partnered Equis Financial, an Integrity Marketing Group company founded in 2014, a year ago. AIB is committed to serving our agents by aligning ourselves with the best insurance products in the industry. That is why we partnered with Equis Financial as they are known as “The Agents Company”.
About the Career:
Imagine yourself working directly with higher middle class to lower middle class Americans. Your job: helping them access an array of innovative and affordable Life Insurance & Financial solutions that meet their unique needs. You can do this from the comfort of your own home or one of our local offices, all while earning above average income!
AIB offers one of the best opportunities in the country today. Nowhere else in America will you find a better opportunity to enjoy personal satisfaction and professional achievement… because nowhere else in America will you find a company that is more committed to your success than AIB & Equis Financial!
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
We provide FREE training and ongoing support. You will be mentored by some of the top performing agents in the country that earn well over a 6-figure income!
How to Apply:
Go to: www.equisnow.com/opportunity and watch the overview video. There are instructions in the video on how to proceed to the next step.
The General Manager oversees all aspects of property management and hotel operations including: guest relations, front desk, housekeeping, maintenance, finances, team building, and staff development. The General Manager must possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and demonstrate outstanding leadership. The manager must be able to delegate responsibilities, organize complex projects, and establish priorities consistent with hotel objectives and in accordance with the company mission statement.
• Performs the role of “Standard Bearer”, ensuring that each criteria in Global Hotel Group (GHG) and current “GHG’s Basics” are communicated, understood, achieved and maintained by hotel staff.
• Performs each criteria as contained in GHG’s then-current “General Manager’s Standard Operating Procedures” in a satisfactory manner.
• Performs each criteria as contained in GHG’s then-current “General Manager’s Standard of Performance” in a satisfactory manner.
• Creates an operating environment that assures consistent guest satisfaction.
• Have a thorough knowledge of the property and community.
• Have a thorough knowledge of the room types and differences between them.
• Monitors the performance of the hotel through verification and analysis of guest satisfaction systems and financial reports. Initiates corrective action.
• Maintains product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations and investigating complaints. Initiates corrective action.
• Executes marketing, sales, and operational activities, producing results that meet or exceed the hotel’s business plan.
• Understands the government regulations affecting hotel’s operations, ensuring hotel is operated in compliance with all applicable laws, ordinances, regulations, and requirements of any federal, state or municipal authority.
• Deals with the general public, guests, employees, union and government officials with tact and courtesy.
• Accepts full responsibility for managing an activity.
• Takes an active role in the overall Sales Effort at the property and attend the required Brand Training to ensure that we are properly positioned in the market to be the Top Performer and Leader for our Brand.
• Bachelors Degree – Hospitality/Hotel Management or Business Administration preferred.
• A Certified Hospitality Administrator designation is preferred, but not required.
• Minimum 4 years work experience.
• Highly focused, have excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Professional in appearance and presentation.
• Requires an occupationally-significant combination of vocational education, apprentice training, on-the-job training, and essential experience in less responsible hotel skill level and management positions.
• Write routine reports, correspondence, business letters, summaries, and reports in English using prescribed format, and conforming to all rules of punctuation, grammar, diction, and style.
• Computer Knowledge/Skills: MS Office, Yield Management Systems programs, Property Management System (PMS) programs, Central Reservation System programs, Payroll programs, Company-issued internet browser programs, Company-issued electronic mail programs.
• Reasoning Ability: Apply common sense to carry out instructions in written, oral, or diagram form. Use mathematical skills to interpret financial information and prepare budgets. Read and interpret business records and statistical reports. Make business decisions based on production reports and similar facts, as well as experience and personal opinions.
• Strong management skills, ability to appropriately assign or delegate work and authority to others in the accomplishment of goals.
• Must be able to work effectively in a stressful environment, communicate well with others, effectively deal with guests, and accept constructive criticism from supervisors.
• Must be able to change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.
• Available to work when needed, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Physical Demands: Requires bending, stooping, standing, sitting, walking, grasping, & repetitive motions and lifting weights up to 30 lbs.
We are boutique law firm serving Southwest Florida since 2013. We focus our practice on consumer and commercial loan disputes, immigration and bankruptcy law.
We are seeking a Legal Assistant preferably with some experience or education in the legal field to join our office.
The preferred candidate looking to excel in this role must be technologically-oriented, and proficient in Microsoft Office 365 and Adobe Acrobat. They must have good writing and communication skills, and they must be proficient in calendar management.
Must possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills, be highly detail oriented, and have the ability to prioritize, handle a fast-paced environment and manage workload with a positive attitude and minimal supervision. Having a proven interest in or passion towards the legal field and desire to study or remain working in the legal field long-term is preferred.
Drafting and proofreading correspondence and legal documents is preferred.
Our company is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team. We’re looking for a highly professional RN who is comfortable reassuring parents and communicating with doctors as well as tending to the needs of his or her patients. We offer a positive, upbeat work environment where all medical personnel work together for the good of the patient, and we hope you’ll want to join our team.
Responsibilities include but not limit too:
· Administer medications, provide vaccinations and render treatment to pediatric patients
· Communicate with physicians, LPNs, radiologists and other medical professionals
· Collaborate with physicians to create a Plan of Care for each patient
· Consider the age of the patient and his or her emotional stability when determining appropriate treatment
· Create and contribute to patients’ medical records as needed
· Respond to inquiries, concerns and complaints from patients and their parents or guardians
· Track and maintain medical supply inventory along with other staff members
· Counsel patients and family members before, during and after treatment
· Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required
· Valid nursing license
· Advanced knowledge of EMRs
· Willingness to work a flexible schedule and to fill in when needed
· Excellent bedside manner and communication skills
· Able to pass drug screen and background check
· TB Test
· Working knowledge of health care laws and regulations
Mulligans Bar and grill is looking for fulltime and part time Line/ prep cook. The candidate must have at least 2 years experience working in a kitchen as well as have basic knowledge of standard equipment, products and knife skills. Must also have at least 2 years experience in breakfast service. We are a seven day a week operation so candidate must also have weekend availability. Candidate must also be able to create and execute different daily specials.
We are seeking a Sales Development Associate to become an integral part of our team! You will gauge sales opportunities and provide extensive customer service to all clients.
Staff Accountant needed at a growing company in the Sarasota area! This candidate will assist in the day to day accounting functions, performing general accounting duties including: assist with month-end close, G/L account reconciliations, process improvements and variance analysis. This company is working fully remote due to Covid but returning to the office mid 2021.
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Must be highly detailed and deadline oriented
- Strong Excel including V-lookups and Pivot Tables
Select Staffing is looking to bring on some new faces! We are currently looking for self motivated candidates who is looking for a full time temp to hire position! We offer benefits, 40 hours and long term employment. We are currently seeking production workers for 2nd and 3rd shift. In the Bradenton, Sarasota and Palmetto area!
Job Title: Warehouse Worker
Description functions and responsibilities:
If you are interested in learning more about these open positions, please apply with us on line at www.select.com
Once your complete, please call me at the office for a phone interview.
We are seeking a Waitress to become an integral part of our team! You will take orders and serve food to patrons at the dining establishment.
Responsible for preparing food to the exact specifications of the executive chef and sous chef. The successful Line Cook will play a key role in contributing to the residents and guest satisfaction, while achieving required goals.
The Line Cook also provides exemplary service in a manner consistent with the values and mission of the Castle Group. He or she performs all responsibilities while demonstrating outstanding customer service skills representative of Castle Royal Service as it relates to this function. This includes working interdepartmentally as well as with our external customers.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES: (May include some or all of the following as applicable)
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Current, Food Handlers Certification/Safe Staff® Certification. Culinary Training or Certifications.
Proven cooking experience, including experience as a line chef, restaurant cook or prep cook. Additionally, the following are highly desirable:
Basic command of computer hardware/software is desirable.
Multiple language fluency is desirable.
Travel and availability requirements:
May be required to travel for training sessions off-site on an ad-hoc basis.
Ability to work extended hours and weekends if needed.
Ability to lift up to 30lbs. following appropriate safety procedures: Work in an upright standing position for long periods of time. Ability to work in different environmental working conditions (e.g. heat, cold, wind, rain). Walk and climb stairs. Handle, grasp, feel objects and equipment. Reach with hands and arms. Communicate, receive and exchange ideas and information by means of the spoken and written word.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The majority of work will be completed indoors in a temperature-controlled environment with little to moderate noise levels. May require outdoor site visits on an occasional basis.
Disclaimer: This is not an all-inclusive job description. In addition, management has the right to change any portion of this job description at any time and for any reason.
Job Description for Licensed Practical Nurse
Our company is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team. At our client’s long-term residence, the LPN helps to fulfill the care requirements of our patients. Under the direction of the Nurse Manager, the successful candidate will work within their entire scope of practice. The LPN will be fully accountable for ensuring that the utmost in competent care and safety is consistently delivered to all residents. This opportunity awaits a motivated and ambitious professional with assisted living experience.
Responsibilities include but not limit too:
· Provide bedside care
· Administer medications and document therapeutic effects
· Take vital signs (temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration)
· Assist with resident comfort
· Prepare and administer injections and/or enemas
· Collect samples and monitor catheters
· Provide wound care
· Help coach staff as necessary
· Current LPN license in the state
· Able to pass background check and drug screen
· Tb Test
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Compassionate and friendly demeanor
We are seeking a Podiatry Assistanr/Medical Assistant to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
AV rated commercial litigation law firm, seeks an experienced paralegal candidate for an opening in our Sarasota office. At least 1 year experience is required. Candidates should possess excellent time-management skills, self-motivation, the ability to handle multiple projects and the ability to work independently for multiple attorneys in a fast-paced environment. Medical, disability and 401k benefits provided. All inquiries will be treated with the utmost discretion and held in strict confidence.
Minimal requirements are e-filing, handling discovery, scheduling hearings and depositions. Strong organizational skills, ability to learn and adapt to new technology, and an ability to utilize MS Office applications effectively (e.g., Word, Excel, and Outlook) as well as Adobe will be needed to execute job duties successfully.
On Lido Beach watching over Dredging equipment under tent
Histology Tech position at large independent pathology group in Sarasota, FL.
Full-time (40 hours/week) or part-time available; permanent position; immediate opening.
Currently seeking Histologist with ASCP HT or HTL certification and Florida license (or eligible). State-of-the-art Histology/IHC lab runs 24 hours/day. Performs specific laboratory bench work dealing with histological, microscopic, and immunological procedures. Ability to function as part of a team, attention to detail, accuracy, and good computer skills are essential. Prefer 2-5 years experience
Serving the medical community since 1975 and has long established relationships with area providers. We are also the exclusive provider of pathology services to Sarasota Memorial Hospital.
SaraPath Diagnostics offers an excellent Benefits Package including:
health, dental, vision, life, short & long term disability insurance, company pension plan, paid holidays plus a generous paid time off policy.
For more information about our company please visit: www.sarapath.com.
Send resumes by e-mail directly to HR@sarapath.com or fax to (941) 362-8992.
SaraPath Diagnostics is an EOE / Drug-Free Employer.
Must have ASCP certification (HT or HTL) and be licensed (or eligible) in the State of Florida.
Jet's Pizza Shift Leader
We're looking for enthusiastic and flexible Jet’s Pizza Shift Leader who want to provide fast, fun and friendly service to our customers. If that sounds like you, why not bring your talents and skills to us?
Jet’s Pizza Shift Leader is the key support person to the Store Manager and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Please apply online (Must have prior fast food pizza experience)
Ability to work with POS System
Must be able to work nights and weekends; this a full time non seasonal position
Must be able to help control food & labor cost
Our Shift Managers are working managers whom lead by example
Follow Jet’s procedures
Possess strong work ethic
Clean and presentable appearance
Be hands-on in all aspects of leading the operation
Demonstrate and manage conflict
Help maintain a fun enthusiastic work environment with our team members
Posses and demonstrate excellent customers service skills
We are seeking a Cook to join our dedicated kitchen staff! You will assist in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of meals in our professional kitchen. Looking for Experienced Cook who can multi task & is good under pressure. Grill & Flat Top cooking, prep & cleaning.
Restaurant Assistant Manager
RANKED BEST IN THE RESTAURANT INDUSTRY
$40K DOE PLUS BENEIFTS OFFERED
Williston, ND AREA
Success starts with you! We are looking for Restaurant Assistant Manager Professionals with enthusiasm, passion and the desire to delight each team member they come in contact with. At this Food Chain, we are like a family where we truly value and treat our all team members with respect. The work environment is stimulating, challenging, and fun! If you want to work with an award-winning team with an impressive track record, then we want to hear from you! If you want to work with an award-winning team with an impressive track record, then we want to hear from you! If you are looking for a Restaurant Assistant Management career that gives back in the Bradenton, FL area, apply today!
· Aggressive compensation
· Bonus Potential
· On-going performance evaluations
· Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits
· Paid holidays and vacation
· 401(k) plan
· 2+ years managing a Casual Concept Restaurant at AM level
· Strong People Oriented Leadership skills
· Ability to lead and develop a high performing restaurant team.
· Desire for personal and professional growth
· Demonstrated restaurant operations experience.
· Ability to interview, hire and train other employees.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively drive sales and profits.
· Ability to drive initiatives to increase brand loyalty
· Proven success of building and cultivating strong positive working relationships.
Apply Now-Restaurant Assistant Manager in Bradenton, ND
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume
The Liberty Group- Maintenance Technician
Hiring an experienced Apartment Certified Maintenance Technician in the Bradenton/Sarasota Area!
Duties will include, but not limited to:
**You may also be responsible for performing minor carpentry work inside the apartments to repair, update and ensure the safety of residents living within said premises.
**As the Maintenance Tech you are responsible for service calls needing immediate attention.
**Must adhere to community policies and procedures, and regulations of a consistent basis.
**Many more duties apply.
**Highly desired for you to have current HVAC, EPA I & II and/or CPO.
Employment eligibility, as well as, background checks will be performed.
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
We are searching for an energetic and ambitious salesperson to step into a role for Soundproofing Business Development & Sales.
The position offers a Base Salary compensation of $45,000 and Commission of 10%. Our firm is in its 6th year, and has continued to hit new Revenue Milestones each year.
Target compensation is over $100,000 within 18 months, with no artificial maximum. Benefits include Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k matching, and Holiday & PTO packages. Every Sales Rep on staff has achieved $65,000+ in Salary within 12 months, and several Reps have achieved $125,000.
*This position is for seasoned reps only as it is not micro-managed. We offer a flexible work schedule several days per week, as long as you hit your goals and continue to succeed in our team-focused environment.*
Commercial Acoustics is a commercial soundproofing, consulting, and acoustical treatment firm with a very positive, team driven culture. We've grown quickly in the Florida and Southeast, and our Marketing team has developed a number of leads for Sales calls and quotes.
No knowledge in acoustics or soundproofing is necessary, although knowledge of flooring, drywall, or other building products is preferred. Broader knowledge of construction or architectural products is also beneficial.
Major focus is to close deals with local businesses and contractors, and to specify our products with Architectural Firms. Our soundproofing building products are used in multi-family and hospitality projects to improve privacy in rooms, and in theaters and studios to improve soundproofing between theaters. Furthermore, a number of other industrial products are used in commercial facilities and restaurants to improve the acoustics.
Training will include a 5-day immersive course in Tampa, FL, along with a 3-month ramp-up timeframe before Sales Quotas are implemented.
Cypress Springs, the premier retirement community for active seniors in Bradenton, is now hiring a part-time Server. This position is perfect for students and for those looking for a first time job.
The position serves meals to residents’ tables following Hawthorn Senior Living procedures in a courteous and friendly manner.
This individual must have a friendly, professional, and energetic personality and have a passion for improving the lives of others. The successful candidate for this position will have the ability to present meal alternatives to residents and guests. This individual will have a general knowledge of sanitation and safe food handling practices will meet state health-related and age-related requirements. The successful candidate for this position will communicate in a clear and concise manner with our residents. This individual will possess organizational skills as well as excellent customer service skills. In addition, the successful candidate will work well under time constraints and be able to meet deadlines. We offer competitive compensation and a great work environment.
Our residents deserve the best so we are seeking someone who understands hospitality, integrity and compassion.
Please submit your resume for consideration. CypressSprings.Hiring@HawthornRet.com
We do pre-employment employment verifications and reference checks. Cypress Springs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Acceleration Academies is an innovative education partner helping young adults overcome real-life challenges to earn their high school diploma tuition-free with state or local school districts.
Career and Life Coaches serve as one of the learning resources for our Graduation Candidates (GC), collaborating within a team environment to (1) support GCs both academically and personally through a case management model, (2)support the competency-based blended curriculum in which GCS demonstrate proficiency through formative and summative assessments, (3) lead in the development of Personalized Learning Plans for GCs, and (4)ensure that every GC masters the content on the path to high school graduation and post-secondary success.
Perform other related duties as assigned
Professional Lift Solutions LLC is currently seeking an experienced Sales Assistant in Sarasota, FL. Essential duties and responsibilities:
Our offer to you:
Respect, recognition and appreciation of the contribution of everyone. Close-knit working environment with an exceptional and committed team.
Training and continuing development options. Help to grow alongside with us, in personality and profession.
Compensation & benefits
Professional working conditions and a reasonable, competitive compensation are the foundation for many more attractive benefits. Sales plans include uncapped bonus opportunities with a significant amount of incoming leads, for a product set that is in high-demand.
Open, tolerant and constructive work environment with a team consistent of diverse views and backgrounds.
We are looking forward to your application.
Professional Lift Solutions LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to contact us directly.
Full-time, stable position with excellent benefits!
VITUS is currently hiring experienced Shop Supervisor for a large shop in Sarasota, FL! You will be responsible for overseeing general operations and repairing various Diesel vehicles and transmission systems.
Hyatt Survey Services, Inc. is in search of highly qualified and reliable Surveying and Mapping Field Crew Chiefs, Instrument Persons and Rod Persons. Applicant must have a clean driving record and be able to work out of town for extended periods of time if necessary. Salary based on level of experience.
Survey Field Crew Personnel Needed:
Crew Chief, Instrument Persons and Rodman Needed.
Must have clean driving record & criminal background check.
Salary based on level of experience.
Application available online at www.hyatt-survey.com or you can click apply to submit your resume today!
Hyatt Survey Services 941-748-4693
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer & Drug-Free Workplace
We are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated professionals who would like to join our growing company and help families protect their futures with mortgage protection sales. Our agents also help clients with life insurance, disability insurance, eliminating debt, understanding financial literacy, annuities, and indexed universal life policies.
If you are new in the field, we will provide you the best one-on-one training in the industry.
This sales position involves no cold calling, no door knocking, and no begging for business. No high-pressure sales tactics are needed—or allowed! We work exclusively with clients who asked for our help. Here's how it works:
* Our central office sends letters to recent home buyers, inviting them to apply for home mortgage protection insurance. These prospects are HOT to protect their new investment with the products we offer.
* You contact these warm leads and qualify them over the phone. You meet them in person, explain their options, and help them through the application process.
* The right candidate with a passion to succeed can grow into an agency owner within 12 months.
If you’re ready to join a group of passionate, honest, hard-working professionals making a difference in the lives of those they meet, please click here to schedule a phone interview with our hiring manager https://calendly.com/dab5231
Sales focused - $17/hr + commission after 60 days!