LandPaths seeks an individual with a passion for building a diverse, healthy and whole community connected with the land. The ideal candidate is driven, energetic and creative; excels in an active work environment, is committed to equity in access to nature, and loves the outdoors. The Stewardship Manager will provide overall strategic vision and expertise to LandPaths’ Community Stewardship Initiative; ensuring that LandPaths’ Community Preserves are well stewarded for ecological health and climate resilience, and offer relevant responsive programming with and for Sonoma County communities. The Stewardship Manager will provide leadership and oversight to LandPaths’ Preserve Stewardship and Community Hub programs through goal setting, planning and evaluation. The Stewardship Manager will maintain program excellence including regulatory, cultural and science standards-based resource management and community relevance applying tools from disciplines such as: natural resource and cultural stewardship practices, conservation biology, fire ecology, climate justice, community organizing and volunteer engagement. Stewardship manager will be responsible for effective impactful community conservation.
Position Duties Leadership & Strategy
Develop multi-year community vision, strategy and programs for Preserves aligning with LandPaths’ mission; § Advance deep structural perspectives and improvements for equity and justice within the organization and in access to and caring for the land; § Active participation in Leadership Team, responsible for all initiatives, and cross-initiative communication; § Become knowledgeable and conversant in all aspects of LandPaths’ values, mission, strategic plan, and programs; § Present to community and larger public forums, articulating LandPaths’ positive impact; § Develop and deepen through active listening and mutual understanding, relationships to expand the network supporting and advancing LandPaths’ mission, and community-focused strategy; § Cultivate, participate and take leadership roles in relationships, partnerships, collaborations and initiatives to advance land stewardship and community connections with the land; § Represent LandPaths in the community, aligning LandPaths’ work with communities, and larger County-wide collective impact efforts
Manage all aspects of LandPaths preserve system; including planning and project implementation for both natural and infrastructure resources, funding, permitting, community connection and communication; § Hire, mentor, motivate, review and retain a high performing team; ensure team is prepared to contribute at their highest level; hold all team members accountable, and ensure they have the knowledge, skills, ability and resources needed to succeed; § Develop, manage, and assess budgets; determine the most effective use of staff time and resources for program excellence and progress on budget and within strategic priorities; § Support fundraising including grant proposals; § Provide contract and successful grant oversight and reporting
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
A genuine passion for equity in access to nature and connecting people with; § At least 5 years’ experience with natural areas management, from developing and implementing management plans to creating partnerships for watershed and regional conservation action; § Experience integrating both scientific and cultural practices for stewarding the land; § Experience overseeing facilities such as trails, water pumps, solar and other rural living systems; § Experience with permitting, government regulations and funding sources, and CEQA; § Knowledge of the local ecology, including fire resilience and the impact of climate change; § Experience working with community, especially underserved communities and volunteers; § Excellent interpersonal skills; § At least 3 years’ experience in leading and managing staff, programs, budgets; § Detail oriented, well organized; § Strong communication skills: articulate with proven ability to write effectively and speak persuasively; § Bi-lingual or having a significant cross-cultural experience, understanding the dynamics of power and privilege; § Strong leadership and management skills with an entrepreneurial spirit; § Demonstrated ability to inspire and motivate staff, volunteers, donors and potential partners; § College degree or relevant work experience
Share LandPaths’ commitment to fairness and equity; § Thrive in a creative, problem solving atmosphere of shared leadership and unrelenting drive to improve; § Enjoy learning and supporting the work of others; § Excel in a strong team centered work environment, while able to work independently; § Work best in busy work environment, managing multiple variables with divergent goals; § Possess high integrity and strong commitment to program and organizational goals; § Demonstrate confidence in area expertise, and flexible, able to engage with new ideas and approaches; § Enjoy and contribute to a positive work environment; § Patient with process and impatient for progress; § Demonstrated ability to inspire and motivate staff, volunteers, donors and potential partners
Interested applicants should send a BRIEF AND SPECIFIC cover letter (including salary expectations) and resume to LandPaths ~ Attn: HR, 618 4th Street, Suite 217, Santa Rosa, CA 95404 or email@example.com. Recommended deadline to apply is October 19, 2020; open until filled.
Position: IT Director
Closing Date: Open till filled
Status: Regular, Full Time, Exempt
Salary: $84,000 - $95,000 annually DOE
Hours: Hours vary
Location: Santa Rosa
California Human Development (CHD) is a private, non-profit, human service agency that provides a wide range of programs and services throughout Northern California.
The Information Technology Director will plan, establish, and manage all information technology (IT) systems. A hands-on professional who will serve as a liaison between the agency and technology vendors. (Computers, phones, data management systems, etc.) This position reports to the CEO and is a member of the executive team.
EDUCATION: · Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or sufficient experience to perform essential duties
EXPERIENCE: · Minimum of at least 5 years’ experience managing IT functions.
See full job description on our website: http://californiahumandevelopment.org/about-chd/employment-opportunities/
· Submit your résumé or application to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 707.575.4069
· Applications can be downloaded from our website at www.cahumandevelopment.orghttp://californiahumandevelopment.org/about-chd/employment-opportunities/
· Please reference Job Title when submitting your application/résumé.
· Cover letters may be included with your submission, but please do not include letters of reference/recommendation or other supporting documents.
· Continuous recruitments may close without notice at any time that a sufficient number of qualified applications have been received.
For 45+ years Community Support Network’s behavioral health programs have been recognized throughout Sonoma County for our outstanding client successes. In our homes, residents are empowered with the services and support they need, whether it’s in our permanent supportive housing for young adults exiting foster care, or transitional housing and social rehabilitation programs for older adults who have been chronically homeless.
Currently, we have a position open for a Clinical Director.
Definition: The Clinical Director is responsible for the overall direction of the agency’s client-centered services. This includes the direction and clinical supervision of our passionate staff in all social rehabilitation programs.
This is a 30-40 hour per week exempt position.
Reports To: Executive Director
• Provide group consultations/training to program staff.
• Assist Dept. Directors and program staff with quality assurance of social rehabilitation programs.
• Ensure that client treatment plans are in line with client A.N.S.A. and client plans provided
by Sonoma County Behavioral Health.
• Serve as the Head of Services for CSN contracts with Sonoma County Behavioral Health (S.C.B.H.)
• Responsible for being a subject matter expert on CSN contracts with S.C.B.H.
• Responsible for maintaining fidelity with CSN’s contracts with S.C.B.H. at 6 homes.
• Responsible for organizing/providing monthly In-service training to staff
• Occasionally responsible for client and potential client assessments.
B. Program Development
• Assess clients for entry and re-entry into the program.
• Responsible for being on-call/duty as needed.
• Maintain an awareness of community and client needs in relation to agency objectives.
• Assist Dept. Directors and program staff to develop, implement and evaluate program objectives.
• Responsible for becoming a subject mater expert on evidence-based practices implemented by CSN.
• Produce periodic written and oral reports, which ensure accountability to the Executive Director.
• Perform additional functions as required and able.
• Receives strong support from the Executive Director in upholding our client-centered approach
D. Community Relations
Maintain knowledge and coordinate liaison relationships with public and private agencies which provide services to mental health clients.
Licensed by State of California as Ph.D., L.C.S.W., or M.F.T.
• Extensive and successful experience working with chronically mentally ill adults required.
• Experience with homeless populations preferred.
• Supervision experience in a mental health agency or department preferred.
• Experience working within the social rehabilitation model preferred.
Salary: $71,100 - $81,120 /yr
Comprehensive benefit package includes the following in accordance with company policy:
• Medical Coverage (100% Employer funded for full-time employees)
• 9 paid Holidays
• Vacation / Sick
• Life Insurance
• Retirement Plan
• Aflac Insurance Supplement
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to:
Human Resources Department
1410 Guerneville Road, Suite 14
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Resumes may also be sent via email.
*Please send in PDF format only and put "Clinical Director" in subject line.
COVID-19: All of our Program sites are following strict COVID-19 Safety Protocol.
CLOSING DATE: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Community Support Network is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Thank you for taking the time to explore possibilities with us!
The Columbus Organization is expanding its team of Licensed Vocational Nurses in California. Immediate full-time opportunities for LVNs to serve medically fragile, developmentally disabled clients in specialized residential homes located in Santa Rosa, CA. Available shifts: Monday-Friday 1 p.m. to 9 p.m. OR Monday-Friday 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Join a great staff where you will serve as an appreciated and valued member of a supportive and collaborative team of professionals making a difference in the lives of these California residents.
Columbus offers a highly competitive hourly pay rate complimented by a full, comprehensive benefits package which includes: medical insurance, prescription card, vision plan, dental insurance, $50,000 life insurance, liability insurance, 401k retirement plan with employer contribution, short/long term disability, and reimbursement for reimbursement for licensure/certification.
If interested please submit resume to email@example.com or fax resume to 888-379-2524 attention Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment
The Columbus Organization
“Because Everyone Deserves A Meaningful Life” tm
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
The primary mission and purpose of the CCT-RN is to respond to emergent and non-emergent requests while delivering quality patient focused care and customer service within the appropriate scope of practice.
Essential Duties and Functions:
Registered Nurse may be assigned one or more duties. These duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess the following:
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities, but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
Registered Nurse will be exposed to virus, disease and infection from patients and specimens in working environment. Registered Nurse may experience traumatic situations, including psychiatric, dismembered and deceased patients.
The clinical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Physical and Cognitive Demands:
The physical and cognitive demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This position requires intermittent physical activity, including standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping and crouching as well as lifting and supporting patients.
This position requires regular logical and ethical judgement. Must be able to remain calm in high stress situations. Must be able to communicate clearly in multiple forms of communications.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected. Incumbent will be required to work at any facility and be responsible for own transportation.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.!]]>
RETAIL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Retail Sales Representative candidates are organized, self-motivated and friendly. As a member of our Top-Performing Sales Team, you will work in Retail Sales with oversight and responsibility for increasing sales of our client’s products for leading brands. This Retail Sales position services and sells to retail accounts within an assigned territory, ensuring Client standards are met and sales volumes are increased. The ideal candidate for this Retail Sales position is independent, ambitious and driven to succeed with strong sales skills and the confidence to influence key decision-makers at the store level. This is a great opportunity to work with Advantage Solutions, the largest sales, and marketing agency in North America.
* Meet and exceed sales goals, by maintaining proper product inventory
* Engage with store management using the latest technology to drive sales and enhance client satisfaction
* Maintain client objectives
* Manage time and prioritize for store call coverage
* Communicate effectively both internally with Advantage Solutions management and externally with all customers, building rapport with clients and customers
* Perform merchandising duties
* Sales and/ or retail experience preferred
* Aggressive self-starter with a strong bias for action and results orientation
* High sense of urgency; strong drive and passion to win
* Keen attention to detail
* Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills; position requires daily discussions with customers at all personnel levels
* Demonstrated time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
* Adaptability to changing demands, priorities, circumstances, and directions
* Ability to work independently, but also successful team-building skills
* Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude, and teamwork with customers, peers, and management
* Demonstrates a high level of quality work, attendance, and appearance
* Adheres to all Company Policies & Procedures and Safety Regulations
* Adheres to local, state and federal laws
* Performs the job safely utilizing proper equipment and safety techniques
* Additional responsibilities as assigned by supervisor related to the position/department
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
* Travel and Driving are essential duties and function of this job
* Travel up to 20%
* Must maintain current and valid driver’s license and valid proof of current insurance
Field / Administrative Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work may be performed in an office, field, retail store, or warehouse environment. Typically requires the ability to spend 66%+ hours each workday doing the following activities: engage in considerable physical activity, ability to lift and/or push up to 50 pounds, stand on feet for long periods of time, use products or cook food as appropriate for the demonstration, and may be required to work in extremely cold conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections). Also required to travel and drive. The use of proper safety practices when handling the products and/or cooking is essential. A detailed Environmental and Physical Requirements document is available in the Total Rewards department.
Additional Information Regarding Advantage Solutions Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position. Advantage Solutions reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. Advantage Solutions shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of associates so classified.
Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, Entrepreneurial Focus and Leadership: These are our values at Advantage Solutions. Come learn why “Winning Together” is more than just words on a piece of paper. It is the vision by which we live our mission as an organization: "To create outstanding value for clients and customers through superior sales execution, operational excellence, and innovative marketing services."
Advantage Solutions is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, Advantage Solutions shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Advantage Solutions will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance. All of our positions require the satisfactory completion of a background check. Please be aware that acknowledging or having criminal convictions does not constitute an automatic bar to employment. Factors including, but not limited to age and time of the offense, seriousness, and nature of the violation, and rehabilitation will be taken into account.
Become a Sales Designer for Closet World!
Are you a people person?
Do you love helping people get organized?
Does your closet look like one of our ads?
Do you like to organize your friends and family for fun?
If you answered YES! ...then this job is for you!
We offer the following:
We are looking for people who have:
Are you wondering what it is like to be a sales designer for Closet World? Just click the link below to view a series of videos where our designers describe in their own words what it’s like to be a Sales Designer with us.
Click here: www.salesdesigncareer.com
Closet World has become the leading company in the home organizing industry over the past 30 years. Our Designers create the beautiful spaces you’ve seen in magazines and television. So, if you are a motivated individual who loves organization, being creative and working with people, Apply Now!
Email us at:
Neptune Retail Solutions has immediate availability for a Part Time Merchandiser for the assigned territory route in the following area/s:
Apply via this link: http://www.newsamerica.com/join-the-team-2/
· We are looking for an energetic self-starter to join the premier merchandising team. We specialize in the installation of at-the-shelf merchandising in major grocery and drug chains nationwide, including the iconic Instant Coupon Machine.
· We need a person who will take the initiative and work well independently with an attention to quality, detail and accuracy.
· We need a person who will be adaptable to the needs of our clients and the company
· This is a great opportunity to generate supplemental income.
· Managerial support and training provided
· Flexibility in work hours
· Paid Training
· PPE provided
· Consistent cyclical work with the option to take on more
· Independent work environment
· Weekly pay with optional direct deposit
· Mileage Reimbursement
· W2 Employee. This is NOT an Independent Contractor position
Non-Skill, Skill and Physical Requirements:
· 1-2 years Merchandising experience required
· In-store Representatives must have a valid driver's license (for at least 2 years) and a reliable, insured and registered personal vehicle
· Must be at least 18 years old
· Windows based personal computer & printer
· Internet & E-mail access
· Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and stand for extended periods of time, repetitive bending, lifting and stretching
· Ability to install all product lines including ads on grocery carts and on floors
· Adherence to dress code
Neptune Retail Solutions is the nation’s premier retail marketing services company.
We are experts at influencing buying behaviors through our disruptive, innovative, and results-oriented solutions, including in-store, home-delivered, and online media tactics combined with rich data and insights.
Our powerful advertising and promotion programs are relied upon by the country’s largest consumer packaged goods manufacturers for an unparalleled consumer reach.
Neptune Retail Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Applicant Privacy Notice
Your personal information will be collected and used by Neptune Retail Solutions and/or its affiliated companies to process and respond to your application, contact you regarding current and future employment or internship opportunities and as otherwise set out in our Applicant Privacy Notice available here: Applicant Privacy Notice
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Reports To: Plant Manager
Compensation: Full Time, salaried, including medical benefits, vacation and sick leave
CHEVOO is a rapidly growing producer of specialty dairy products supplying national retail and food service markets. The company and position are based in Healdsburg, California.
We are looking for a high-energy Production Supervisor to take on this key role in running a high quality, state of the art operation. The Production Supervisor will be responsible for supervising production activities, including set up, production, sanitation and compliance to ensure that product is efficiently produced while maintaining food safety, food quality and employee safety standards. Initially, this position will train on A shift (6:00 – 14:30) but will transition to B shift (14:30 – 23:00) as demand requires.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Specifically, the responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following activities:
· Supervise all production and sanitation activities performed by employees
· Maintain a high degree of visibility and access to employees throughout the shift
· Monitor reports of daily production results, material usage, waste and downtime
· Enforce operational procedures such as GMPs, SOPs and SSOPs
· Ensure equipment is maintained, sanitized and operating efficiently to produce a high quality and safe product
· Work with compliance manager and team to ensure food safety compliance.
· Take appropriate corrective measures to resolve deficiencies
· Participate in interactions with various regulatory agencies to ensure the plant’s state and federal compliance
· Review safety standards with team members and document employee safety compliance ensuring compliance with the necessary rules and regulations
· Inspire passion and commitment. Build team culture to drive productivity and quality standards.
· Maintain the CalOSHA safety program
· Work with maintenance to achieve equipment uptime goals.
· Hold stand up meeting with the team to discuss daily goals, objectives and company updates.
· Resolve situations that arise in the plant and be available at all (reasonable) times for such situations
· Perform other duties as assigned by the Plant Manager
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Food Science or related field, or equivalent years of related experience.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook/Excel/Word required
· Experience with ERP software highly desired
· Experience with Food Traceability software desired
· Commitment to excellence and high standards
· Must be a cultural fit and have strong interpersonal skills
· Strong skills in calculating basic mathematical equations and formulas
· Ability to lead people of different ethnic and educational backgrounds
· Mechanically and electrically inclined, comfortable around machinery and capable of assisting in set up and troubleshooting of equipment.
· Impeccable detail orientation, time management, project management and organizational skills
· Must have a working knowledge of HACCP (HARPC), GMPs, and GFSI certification criteria
· Highly motivated and able to work independently
· Ability to move freely within the plant to inspect all processes and equipment
· Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
· Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
· Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
· Willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
· Effective communication skills in both verbal and written formats
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully with a variety of people
· Keen understanding of audiences and ability to adjust communication to achieve desired results
· Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language used in the workplace
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
· HACCP or Food Quality certified preferred
· Forklift certified preferred
· Stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time.
· Ability to push/pull more than 1,000 pounds using a pallet jack
· Ability to lift at least (50) pounds independently; bending; squatting; stooping; kneeling; climbing; or reaching for extended periods of time
Must be bilingual - Spanish / English
Location: Petaluma, CA - This is not a remote role.
The Staffing Specialist I will work in an extremely fast paced environment and the primary responsibilities include Client Management and Recruitment. The Staffing Specialist is under the direction of the Branch Manager
Foresight Mental Health is hiring a licensed mental health therapist (LPC, LPCC, LPCC, LISW, LCSW, LMFT) to join our rapidly growing team.
Our approach to care is deeply holistic -- our clinical team consists of psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, neuropsychologists, therapists, and nutritionists. We function outwardly as an outpatient private practice, while credentialing all of our providers with multiple insurance panels in order to increase service accessibility.
We are a personalized mental healthcare startup working to revolutionize the mental healthcare space. We are working to make mental health care data-driven, personalized, and technologically advanced. By leveraging our current technology (including pharmacogenetic testing, next-generation clinical decision support software and analytics framework, wearables, electronic patient outcome monitoring, digital health applications), we believe this will enable us to drastically improve the standard and efficiency of mental health care.
Visit www.foresightmentalhealth.com to learn more!
Schedule: Minimum 32 clinical hours of availability per week during office hours (M-F, 9-6). Average 28-32 clinical hours.
*All providers are working remotely during COVID-19
License or Certification:
Outside Sales Representative
Let’s talk about YOU…
Hi-Line is a niche leader in the MRO and industrial industries. We offer high-income potential with an uncapped commission structure and a lucrative monthly bonus program that allows you the ability to earn a six-figure income.
Are you looking for a better work/life balance in your career? Our sales and service team enjoy the benefits of no overnight travel and the freedom to enjoy your weekends.
Hi-Line is a service driven company. As a Territory Sales and Service Manager, you will provide vendor managed inventory services with high-quality American made industrial products while growing sales within a protected geographical territory.
Your protected North Bay territory will include:
In this role, you will build lasting relationships and service repeat customers in over 30 different industries including:
As an industry leader, Hi-Line offers you the opportunity to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself. Your customized support team includes customer service, prospect generation, continuous training, account management, 24/7/365 IT support, a national distribution center and a marketing department designed to help catapult your territory.
As a Hi-Line W-2 employee, you will enjoy our comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Hi-Line is an equal opportunity employer. Hi-Line does not discriminate based on age, race, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender or religion.
Powered by JazzHR
We are seeking a CNA Certified Nursing Assistant to join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care.
Gravenstein Grill is now hiring a full time night time dishwasher! There will be light food prep responsibilities as well as some restaurant cleaning. Must be available Wednesday-Sunday.
¡Gravenstein Grill ahora está contratando un lavaplatos nocturno de tiempo completo! Habrá responsabilidades de preparación de alimentos ligeros, así como algo de limpieza de restaurantes. Debe estar disponible de miércoles a domingo.
We have a 13 week travel contract with a facility in Santa Rosa, CA.
Specialty: Cardiac Cath Lab
Shift: 5x8, days
*Cathlab RN holding- Pre and Post OP needed
We are Hiring Personal Attendants/Caregivers!
We offer Part-Time, Full-time, & Overnight hours!
Bayberry Inc. provides supported living services to clients with developmental disabilities. The Personal Attendants are responsible to support clients in their own homes.
Client Support Responsibilities:
Provide care and supervision to clients in their own homes and in the community.
Administer medications or assist with medication administration, as appropriate to the client.
Assist client with Daily Activities
o Household chores
o Food shopping/meal preparation
o Personal care and hygiene
o Emergency preparedness
o Mobility assistance
Provide transportation to appointments to include, medical, dental, counseling, planning team meetings, etc.
Participate in/schedule social and recreational outings with client.
Maintain awareness of client safety and follow risk management protocol.
Promote and maintain a positive and supportive environment for the client.
Qualifications, Applicant must:
Have independent and reliable transportation, valid driver's license, insurance, and acceptable DMV record.
Pre-employment drug screen
Have ability to be reached by telephone reliably.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package which is available after the initial probationary period.
Please reply with your resume attached. Thank you !
Select Staffing is seeking for warehouse workers
Select Staffing offers medical benefits immediately dental, medical, and vision. apply today start working tomorrow!
Location: Marin County, CA
Shift: 8/Hr/ PM
Start Date: 10/31/2020
Length of Contract:13 weeks
Travel: $69/hr. ($30/hr. - taxed + $39/hr. – taxed free)
*** Must be more than 50 miles from permanent residents to qualify for a tax-free allowance
S/R Clerk needed for exciting, socially responsible company in Petaluma, CA.
Start date is ASAP.
Hours are 7:00-3:30, but could be 7:30 – 4:00. M-F
Able to lift up to 50lbs unassisted and move weight 100lbs via pallet jack.
Location: Kaiser Permanente
Job Category: Nursing
Department: Medical Surgical Telemetry
Description: The Staff Nurse (SN) II is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame. The SN II provides care to patients via the therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment and instrumentation, and other health care team members.
The Registered Nurse demonstrates proficiency by exhibiting the following skills, competencies, and behaviors:
Patient Care Experience:
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
We are currently seeking an Automotive Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul automotive vehicles.
We are seeking a Dental Office Manager to become a part of our team!
*BONUS Incentives Offered
A prominent US-based private aviation services company whose core business is assisting aircraft owners with the safe, reliable, and efficient management and operation of their aircraft seeks an AP Specialist to join their growing team on a full-time basis.
This position is responsible for processing various A/P invoices, expense reports, account reconciliations, and assisting with compiling the month-end client billing for our aircraft owners.
The ideal candidate must have the skills, ability, and judgment to perform the following essential job duties and responsibilities:
Ø Review and audit invoices for compliance with company policy and procedures
Ø Enter and upload invoices into ORACLE ERP Cloud
Ø Monitor vendor accounts and Vendor Statements in Outlook
Ø Research and respond in a timely manner to vendor inquiries regarding the payment of outstanding invoices
Ø Maintain vendor files in accordance with departmental practices
Ø Reviewing and auditing of receipts for expense reports
Ø Reconciliation of vendor statements
Ø Assist with month end reporting and other Accounting Department projects as needed
Ø Provide support to Client Accounting Specialist as needed
Key Job Requirements
Ø The ability to process a high volume of transactions accurately in a fast-paced environment and effective time management skills
Ø High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Ø Ability to work as part of accounting team to accomplish tasks
Ø Completes tasks efficiently and on time
Ø The ability to work effectively and professionally in a shared work space
Education and Experience:
Ø Possession of an Associates Degree with major course work in accounting preferred or equivalent experience working in a full cycle Accounts Payable department
Ø Microsoft Office with focus on Outlook and Excel
Swing Shift: 2:30PM to 11:00PM and OT/Saturday’s when needed
Assists the Warehouse Supervisor by taking on the lead role to coordinate the daily activities of the warehouse crew. Typically, this position demonstrates good leadership abilities, communication skills and relies on knowledge and experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Collaborates with workers and managers to solve work-related problems.
· Ensures that daily work assignments have been carried out and performed properly.
· Assigns daily task assignments to the warehouse crew to ensure all work for the day is completed according to the direction of the warehouse supervisor or manager.
· Refers personnel problems, complaints, and performance issues to higher-level supervisors for resolution.
· Informs designated employees or departments of work orders and loads and any problems encountered.
· Trains and monitors the warehouse crew in work-related activities.
· Observes crew to ensure proper safety and business procedures are being followed in the performance of daily assignments.
· Punctuality and regular attendance is mandatory.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
· High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
· Observing - Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or anticipate any issues before they arise.
· Training – Trains new hires or less experienced team members in the proper business policies and work procedures to ensure efficiency and safety.
· Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs to the company and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
· Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
· Speaking - Talking to others to convey information effectively.
· Leadership - Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the tasks.
Our client is seeking the very best Production Assistant to support a local filtration company.
You’re good at:
Title: Manufacturing Technical Specialist - Expert
Location: 1400 Fountaingrove Pkwy Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Duration: 24 Months (01st, 02nd & 3rd shifts are available)
Desired: Knowledge and experience in developing, writing and implementation of test software code, e.g. VEE Knowledge of other software languages is a plus.