Hanson Distillery Tasting Room and Restaurant is looking for a General Manager
About Hanson Distillery Tasting Room and Restaurant
Hanson Distillery is 100% family owned and operated. We make grape based Organic Vodka, Whiskey and a number of Ready to Drink Cocktails. We’ve been making spirits for the past 7 years and are one of the fastest growing Spirit Companies in the US. Our Distillery and flagship tasting room is located in the Carneros region in Sonoma. We have multiple bars, indoor, outdoor, private seating and event space.
We are looking for a tasting room and restaurant General Manager to manage our staff and indoor and outdoor food and beverage program and facilitate corporate and private events.
-Lead and manage employees in the tasting room and ensure our positive culture of great service is promoted through the team.
-Manage budget, and labor expenses-Problem Solving
-Develop customer experience for our new tasting garden and re-opening of spaces
-Create unique and original experiences
-Schedule employee shifts and effectively manage overtime
-Train and hire new employees
-Oversee food and cocktail menus with chef and bartender. Help to make adjustments for new monthly and weekly offerings
-Maintain quick clear communication with all phone calls and emails regarding booking and visiting the facility
-Lead team meeting and manage sales goals and incentives
-Maintain consistency through recipes and experiences
-Purchase and order for all tasting room and staff needs
-Sell through and facilitate corporate and private events, in person and virtual
-Oversee event rentals and private party requests
-Monitor end of day close outs, checks and balances of cash and receipts
-Maintain and enforce dress code and code of conduct for all employees
-Attention to detail-Organized-Personable
-Represent the company in the community
-Works well with a team-Great leader
-College degree preferred-at least 1-3 years of management or supervisory experience
-Excellent customer service skills
-Experience with customer and guest interactions
-Must be proficient on word/excel and able to pull daily sales reports-Ability to convey ideas, information and sales goals effectively and clearly
-Knowledge of Sonoma and Napa and surrounding area important but not required
-Must work well in high stress and high volume customer environment
-Must be effective in handling workplace problems and ability to lead effectively
-Must be able to work with and understand financial information and budgeting
-Valid driver’s license and working car
-Must have a flexible schedule and ability to work weekends
Medical Benefits & Other Included
-Medical, dental and vision coverage
-Paid time off
About NBI: North Bay Industries is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide vocational training and employment to adults with disabilities. In addition, our licensed activity day program offers a wide variety of education, recreational, community access and some work opportunities. Learn more at www.nbrs.org.
Job Description: Overall responsibility and support of an assigned caseload of employees (adults with disabilities) receiving rehabilitation services at various job sites. Essential duties include:
Previous related work experience is highly preferred. Monday through Friday, 7:30am – 4:00pm.
Requirements: Must pass drug test, physical, and E-verify. Candidate must be fingerprinted and have TB clearance.
Compensation: $20.00 - $24.00 per hour, depending on experience. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Vacation and Sick time.
How to Apply: If interested, please email your resume and contact information to Romy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you may inquire by calling 707-585-1991 ext. 1117.
The primary role of an Inside Sales Account Manager is to provide best-in-class service to our customers. The successful candidate will utilize plant knowledge and attention to detail to manage orders from beginning to end, and will learn to anticipate customer needs and offer products or services to ensure customer success. An Inside Sales Account Manager is responsible for all sales functions and procedures including providing estimates, answering inventory availability and specification questions, processing orders and payments, scheduling deliveries, and effectively communicating with customers throughout the process. This full-time position reports to the Sales Floor Manager. Hours will vary based on seasonal sales demands.
· Ensure the highest possible professionalism and strive for complete customer satisfaction relative to all transactions and interactions
· Develop strong customer relationships and learn to anticipate customer needs
· Provide timely responses to all customer questions, inventory requests, and requests for estimates
· Demonstrate and communicate a strong understanding and knowledge of the nursery’s inventory, product performance, product mix, and product objectives
· Offer substitutions and/or recommended alternatives as solutions for unavailable inventory, as well as offer products and services that may benefit the customer
· Effectively manage all orders in a timely manner
· Accurate and timely invoicing of all sales activity
· Demonstrate effective collaboration with all departments including dispatch, purchasing, customer service, etc.
· Assist with specific company directives and tasks, including physical inventories, sales meetings, company marketing activities, and sales leads
· Provide timely feedback to other sales representatives, departments, and management
· Assist in representing Devil Mountain at industry trade events, if needed
· Other duties as assigned
· Knowledge of plants and nursery products and/or the landscape maintenance industry
· Ability to manage multiple processes simultaneously and collaborate with customers and colleagues
· Ability to accomplish specific sales goals
· Constant attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
· Exemplary personal character, professionalism, commitment, and work ethic
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· 2+ years of experience working in a nursery, in the landscape industry, or a related field
· Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, point-of-sale, inventory management software, etc.
· Sales and customer service experience
· Bilingual English and Spanish skills highly preferred
Devil Mountain Wholesale Nursery is looking for an experienced individual to join our office staff in a Sales Support position. An ideal candidate is energetic, reliable, and detail oriented - a background in, or deep knowledge of horticulture is preferred but not required. Prior experience at a retail nursery, wholesale nursery, grower, landscape architect, landscaping or other plant related business is highly desired. This position is full-time. Hours will vary based on seasonal sales demands.
· Answering phones and communicating with customers
· Preparation of estimates, order, and invoices
· Working with customers, assisting with Will Call orders and yard inspections
· Assisting office staff as needed
· Experience in a horticultural-related field or in-depth knowledge of plant nomenclature preferred
· Proficient Computer User
· Excellent judgment and decision-making abilities
· Resourceful and extremely proactive
· Strong communication skills, self-confidence and discretion
Position: One-Stop Operator
Closing Date: Open until filled
Status: Regular, Full Time, Exempt
Wage: $61,755 - $65,520 annually
Location: Santa Rosa
SUMMARY: The One Stop Operator is responsible for ensuring seamless delivery of services from all partners. Certain workforce services are integrated into the framework of the one stop service delivery system and are provided through partner agencies under various funding sources. This position will Establish and maintain key relationships, coordinate with partners to implement and improve on Hallmarks of Excellence, promote creative and innovative methods in the delivery of services, promote workforce programs within the community, implement new and innovative methods to serve customers with barriers to employment, coordinate the development and implementation of a formal referral process, ensure AJCC partners are providing services as outlined in their MOU, coordinate and facilitate monthly One Stop
Education and/or Experience
See full job description on our website: http://californiahumandevelopment.org/about-chd/employment-opportunities/
· Submit your résumé or application to email@example.com or fax to 707.542.8478
· Applications can be downloaded from our website at www.cahumandevelopment.orghttp://californiahumandevelopment.org/about-chd/employment-opportunities/
· Please reference Job Title when submitting your application/résumé.
· Cover letters may be included with your submission, but please do not include letters of reference/recommendation or other supporting documents.
· Continuous recruitments may close without notice at any time that a sufficient number of qualified applications have been received.
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request for individuals with disabilities.
The Production Manager is responsible for the management of all Production Crew Members and all day-to-day production activities. This includes all brewhouse and packaging activities, warehousing and logistics, equipment maintenance, and facility sanitation. The production manager works directly with the COO and Brewmaster to ensure daily and weekly production goals are met and quality and process standards are upheld.
● Oversee the execution of all product making and packaging, including brewing, product blending, canning, and bottling.
● Manage crew members’ daily activities to facilitate the execution of required production goals
● Monitor all production activities to ensure production Standard Operating Procedures, Good Manufacturing Processes, and safety standards are upheld at all times.
● Develop and communicate daily and weekly production schedules, production activities, and targets to the production team.
● Participate in and oversee all warehouse and logistics activities, including facilitating and coordinating in and outbound logistics, order fulfillment, and product rotation.
● Participate in the weekly production planning process with COO and Brewmaster.
● Member of the Food Safety Team - active participation and attendance of the weekly meetings.
● Verify and ensure all required packaging information is logged and documented in accordance with set procedures and transacted in QuickBooks.
● Conduct cycle count program of raw materials and finished goods inventory on a weekly basis. Perform complete physical inventories as needed.
● Actively manage and control inventory of daily and weekly production supplies, including bottling materials and production consumables.
● Evaluate crew member work performance and quality. Provide timely feedback, conduct reviews, and hold crew members accountable to company policies and core values.
● Create production crew member schedules, posting it on time, and managing all Time Off Requests in a reasonable and timely manner.
● Ensure crew members take all required breaks and lunches on time, avoiding meal violations. Adhere to labor plan and operating within budget, avoiding unscheduled overtime.
● Review Production Crew Member timecards submit correction forms to Director of Operations as needed and approve weekly for payroll.
● Ensure all periodic maintenance and sanitation activities are scheduled and executed.
● Develop production team training agendas and oversee all Production Crew Member training and onboarding.
● Conduct facility safety audits in partnership with the Operations Manager.
● Manage CO2 inventory and rotation
Core Values and Leadership Expectations How we lead and interact with one another is as important as getting the work done. Our core values are essential to our culture and brand. It is what allows us to thrive and flourish together. All members of the Revive team must embody our core values. It is this standard by which we hold ourselves and each other accountable, regardless of position within the company. Be sure to read thoroughly as these are non-negotiable.
WE ARE A COMMUNITY
We care about our crew members, customers, partners, and communities by supporting & respecting those around us, striving to drive positive impact.
WE ARE ACCOUNTABLE
To , ourselves, each other, our customers, and partners. If we say it, we do it. And if we can’t do it, we own it.
WE EMBRACE THE CHALLENGE
Head-on, with grit and resilience. We enjoy the journey.
We are constantly improving because we are ambitious, driven, and committed to making people healthier and happier; to be better tomorrow than we are today.
WE DO US
We genuinely carve our own path and stay true to ourselves, our brand, , our vibe, and our ethos.
We commit to align on and achieve our goals together because “we” is greater than “me”
WE BRING IT UP We show we are invested by speaking up when we have an idea, asking the question when we are unsure, and always respecting the input of others.
Work Environment: This job is in a manufacturing environment. This role routinely uses standard manufacturing and warehouse equipment such as pallet jacks and forklifts, power tools, and various pneumatic and electric machines in addition to safety boots and protective eyewear when working in the production space. This role also routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptops, cell phones, photocopiers, printers, and filing cabinets.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a crew member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the crew member is regularly required to talk or hear. Frequent standing; walking; sitting; and reaching with hands and arms. Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pulling, pushing, and fine manipulation. Regularly lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs., using angle rolling ladders, working in wet and cold environments, and subject to noise.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Experience Requirements At least 3-5 years in food/ beverage manufacturing At least 2 years in a supervisory or managerial role Please note that we are a very small crew and ask that you truly review the requirements of the position before applying. If you have experience in years but do not have experience in most of the “Essential Functions” listed above, you will not be successful in this role. We want to make this explicitly clear for all prospective applicants.
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Account Associate - State Farm Agent Team Member (Base Salary + Commission). We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.Responsibilities
Compensation: $38,000-$70,000 plus bonusRequirements
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
HCA of Sonoma County is now part of the HCA Corporate Family. Apply today and meet our team!
At Home Care Assistance your Safety Comes First - We are immediately hiring Caregivers.
Pay : $16-$17/hr- immediate hiring - all shifts needed
Our service area is: Sonoma County.
Home Care Assistance is proud to be the largest private-pay provider for senior companionship and home care for aging seniors. Our strong core values have positioned us to continue providing companion care and a safe environment for our employees even as we navigate COVID-19. We are taking every preventable measure to keep our employees and clients safe and healthy.
Safety is Our Top Priority:
What We Offer:
Required Skills and Certifications:
What We Are All About:
At Home Care Assistance, we pride ourselves on hiring professionals who feel just as passionate as we do about helping transform the lives of aging adults. We deliver white glove experiences for our clients in order to promote a healthy mind, body and spirit. Would you like to help us change the way the world ages?
Powered by JazzHR
CannaCraft is one of the largest Cannabis companies in California, representing AbsoluteExtracts, Care By Design and Satori Chocolates. CannaCraft is seeking a highly motivated self-starter as an Inventory Manager. The ideal candidate will have experience managing and working hands-on in high volume warehouse operations, with a record of deploying creative solutions to improve safety, quality, accuracy, and through-put. This is a management position working with a team that spans multiple sites in Santa Rosa. This role will require you to wear many hats including but not limited to project management, hiring, reporting, process and SOP development.
Qualifications & Experience:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We offer a competitive base salary and comprehensive medical, dental, vision benefits, plus PTO. Dog friendly work environment! We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
Powered by JazzHR
Whitestar is seeking out a professional security guard with availability to work graveyards and weekend to protect our clients premises and personnel. As the Whitestar security guard, you will hold a high visibility presence and prevent all unlawful or inappropriate actions. The goal of a Whitestar security guard is to detect, deter, observe, and report while providing excellent customer service. Part time and full time positions available. Multiple locations in and around Sanoma County.
In compliance with federal, state, and local laws, all people employed will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States. Completion of employment eligibility verification and background investigation forms are required upon hire.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Physical needs defined right here are representative of those that should be met by an employee to carry out the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are seeking a Receptionist Administrative Assistant .You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
Immediate Warehouse Associates needed for glass company in Santa Rosa
Monday - Friday 3:30pm - 12:00am / Pay: $18/hr
Responsibilities of a Machine Loader 3rd Shift include:
If you don't currently have a license, we can help you get licensed as soon as possible. We provide full training from the ground up.
We are offering Licensed agents anywhere from 20 to 30 Buyer Leads Per Month whereby a person is actively in the market to buy a home and they have been pre-screened as of that day to be able to purchase a home. These are REAL TIME LEADS that are ACTIVELY looking to buy a home NOW! We are seeking driven Real Estate Agents/Realtors to join our growing Team! We are also looking for Successful agents to build a team of their own!!!!! New Agents will have an opportunity to take part in our company mentorship program
• List and sell residential or commercial real estate
• Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers
• Host open houses and other events
• Prepare market analysis to help determine property value
• Educate clients on basic real estate procedures
• Verify and disclose property facts to clients
• Guaranteed REAL TIME Pre-Qualified buyer leads
• Very Competitive Commission Splits
• Exceptional Training through Scott Preston at no added cost.
• No E&O Fees
• New agents will have the opportunity to join our mentorship program to come out of the gates fast!
• Office Space included
• In-House Certified Transaction Coordinator at no cost with over 20 Years of Experience.
• In House Loan Department - Approved with over 25 lenders including CALHFA No Down Payment Assistance Lenders.
About 1st Platinum Realty
1st Platinum Realty opened it's doors on December 5, 2018. We currently have 140 realtors, and 35 Dual Licensed Realtors/NMLS Licensed Loan Originators and counting. We are considered to be part of the top 1% of Fastest Growing Brokerages in all of California. Our sister company is G.W. Golden Financial which allows our company to help all of our realtors with their client's financing needs as well as a large number of refinances through our NMLS licensed Loan Officers. We are also affiliated with Quite a few lenders that offer 1st Time Homebuyer Down Payment Assistance Programs that can provide your client’s with a NO MONEY DOWN HOME LOAN.
If you feel that you possess the qualities that we are looking for and would like to see if you are a fit for our company, apply now! We are looking to hire by the end of this week.
I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
Powered by JazzHR
The Position: Aesthetic Sales Representative – Inside Sales Job
LaserAway is a medical aesthetics company set in bright, beautiful retail locations across the nation offering patients top of the line services including laser hair removal, skin rejuvenation, CoolSculpting and fillers. From attentive sales representatives to meticulous clinicians, each of our employees are laser-focused on providing results.
LaserAway is a family of passionate, talented and dedicated individuals with a collective goal to work hard and have fun doing it. We thrive off of lifting each other and our patients to be their best selves and push one another toward greater success.
With over 60 locations coast to coast and growing, LaserAway is looking for passionate, talented and dedicated individuals who want to take their career to the next level. We provide exceptional training to give you the tools to be successful and look for talent within our organization to grow with us.
· Generous compensation structure including uncapped commission
· Career growth and advancement
· Flexible schedule and work-life balance
· Cutting edge medical equipment
· Employee discounts on products and services
· Supportive and uplifting office culture
LaserAway is taking all necessary Covid-19 precautions such as in-clinic social distancing, temperate checks and PPE usage.
LaserAway is accepting applications during COVID-19!
LaserAway is open and offering ALL treatments across ALL locations! We are busier than ever and following strict COVID-19 safety protocols to protect our staff and patients. LaserAway provides PPE, including masks and gloves, for all staff. Our enhanced safety protocols also include in-clinic social distancing, pre-shift wellness questionnaires, and temperature checks.
Even though we’re apart, LaserAway’s nationwide team is more connected than ever! We're hosting monthly live DJ sets, virtual happy hours, and other creative initiatives to engage and support our incredible employees.
Aesthetic Sales Representative Job Description
A LaserAway Aesthetic Sales Representative is vital to delivering customer service and driving sales results by selling and promoting LaserAway’s hair removal and non-surgical cosmetic services. We are looking for top performers with a track record of success. The Ideal candidate is confident with high integrity coupled with a customer-centric attitude. This person will be responsible for consultations and generating enthusiasm for our non-invasive procedures.
Our expert marketing team will provide you with warm leads through their social media initiatives. This position does not require any cold calling or telemarketing but does require outbound calls to leads. In addition to new patient sales, this role requires following up with previous potential clients/patients who have not purchased with us in the past. Our successful Aesthetic Sales Representatives are able to renew interest by promoting laser hair removal and non-surgical cosmetic services.
Aesthetic Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
• Initiate sales process by scheduling appointments with warm leads; conduct initial consultation; describe LaserAway’s treatments and skincare line professionally and with an expert knowledge base.
• Close sales by building rapport with potential patients; explain product and service capabilities; overcome objections; prepare financing contracts with lenders such as Care Credit and Loan Hero.
• Expand sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services.
• Create client retention by upselling additional products and services.
• Recommend new products and services by evaluating current aesthetic treatment processes.
• Manage front desk duties such as checking patients in/out while ensuring a positive and warm experience and maintaining a clean and professional clinic.
• Adhere to LaserAway policies and protocols.
Aesthetic Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications
• Education/ Experience: Previous sales experience required.
• Communication Skills: Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with patients, peers, and management. Ability to communicate with proper etiquette.
• Reasoning Ability: Ability to multitask, while being attentive to patients and remaining flexible to the needs of the business. Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision.
• Other Skills: Enthusiastic, friendly, and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service.
Aesthetic Sales Representative Compensation
LaserAway offers a generous pay structure with additional earning potential through commissions and bonuses. Additional benefits include (but not limited to)
• Healthcare benefits
• Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
• Paid Time Off
• Generous employee discounts
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, LaserAway reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. LaserAway is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Are you an experienced and talented Veterinary Technician looking to move to the next level in your career? Are you a high-energy go-getter with a desire to make a difference in the lives of pets and their human companions? Wise and Wonderful Integrative Veterinary Center, the ONLY FEAR FREE integrative animal hospital in all of California, has an opportunity to become a member of our very exclusive team! If you want to be part of something special, please read on:
Located in beautiful Santa Rosa, our Animal Center is one of a kind. We strive to keep a work/life balance and as such, we offer a very competitive wage commensurate with experience along with many benefits which include:
Our current hours of operation are M-F 8:00 - 5:00, however weekends may be a possibility at a future date.
Openings for a position like this, with an opportunity to represent a one-of-a-kind integrative animal center like Wise and Wonderful Integrative Veterinary Center, are few and far between. Don't miss your chance to become part of this amazing organization and apply today!
We practice social distancing and curbside service to better protect our staff and clients.
What You'll Do: Work one-on-one with children on the Autism spectrum in a fun, playful setting ... we help kids close the gap by teaching the social, behavioral and daily living skills they need to succeed! Check us out on Instagram (@acestagram_) to learn more about a day in our life at ACES!
What We're Looking For:
Why You'll Love ACES:
Salary: Up to $26.00 an hour.
If you're interested in any of the following positions/fields, we encourage you to apply with ACES:
ABA, After-School Counselor, Autism, Babysitting, Behavior Analyst, Behavioral and Social Sciences, Behavioral Health, Behavioral Modification, Behavioral Health Technician, Behavior Specialist, Camp Counselor, Caregiver, Caregiving, Child Development, Childcare, Children, Coach, Developmental Condition, Developmental Disabilities, Direct Support Professionals, Education, Healthcare, Hospice care, Intervention, Kids, Mental Health Specialist, Medical student, Medical Staffing, Modification, Patient Care, Paraprofessional, Pediatrics, Preschool Teacher, Psychology, Respite Care, Social Learning, Social Services, Social Skills, Social Work, Sociology, Special Education Teacher, Teacher Assistant, Teacher's aide, Therapy, Tutor, Working with Children, Youth Program Coordinator, Applied Behavior Analysis, Behavior Science, Child Development, Counseling, Early Childhood Education, Education, Human Development, Liberal Studies, Nursing, Psychology, Psychiatry, Speech and Hearing Services, Social Work, Rehabilitation, Sociology.
ACES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability, age or covered veteran status.
*Referred employee must work with clients for a minimum of 3 months
MANUFACTURING OPS, FINAL ASSEMBLY DAY SHIFT
Location: Santa Rosa, CA no relocation assistance
Type / Hours: 24-month assignment
Schedule: M-F, 10:00 a.m. 6:00 p.m.
Rate: $24.00+/- p/hr
Job ID: JPC-3334/929035
Background check required if selected
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Manufacturing Ops, Final Assembly Day Shift to work on-site with our client, a Fortune-1000 electronics company in Santa Rosa, CA. This is a long-term, at-will contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment. US citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to work corp to corp or to sponsor H-1B visas at this time. As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Under the direction of the Area Manager and General Manager, the Store Manager oversees the company’s day to day operations and is accountable for helping the company deliver on our commitment to provide superior customer service and quality products. The Store Manager is responsible for the management of a designated location.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Food and Beverage Handling
Education and Work Experience:
Role: RN Field Case Manager
Location: Sta. Rosa- Novato
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provides medical case management to individuals through coordination with the patient, the physician, other health care providers, the employer, and the referral source.
* Assist in completing the First Report of Injury/Illness form, investigate the claim, as appropriate, and processes completed First Report forms per state regulations and customer guidelines.
* Coordinate Independent Medical Evaluations.
* Provide assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of the patient's progress.
* Evaluate the patient's treatment plan for appropriateness, medical necessity, and cost effectiveness.
* Ability to utilize their medical and nursing knowledge to allow the case manager to discuss the current treatment plan with the physician and discuss alternative treatment plans.
* Ability to make medical recommendations of available treatment plans to the payer. Implement care such as negotiating and coordinating the delivery of durable medical equipment and nursing services.
* Ability to make independent medical decisions and recommendations to all parties.
* Devise cost-effective strategies for medical care.
* Required to read extensively.
* Required to prepare organized reports within a specified timeframe.
* Required to use the telephone extensively.
* Minimum Productivity Standard is 95%
* Requires regular and consistent attendance.
* Complies with all safety rules and regulations during work hours in conjunction with the
* Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP).
* Additional duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Effective multitasking skills in a high-volume, fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
* Ability to interface with claims staff, attorneys, physicians, and their representatives, and advisors/clients and coworkers.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to meet designated deadlines
* Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Office including
* Excel spreadsheets
* Strong interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills.
* Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
* Bachelor's degree required; BSN desirable.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
* Current RN Licensure in state of operation
* 3 or more years of recent clinical experience, preferably in rehabilitation.
* CCM is required to be obtained within 3 years of hire if no nationally recognized accreditation is present at the time of hire.
* A strong clinical background in orthopedics, neurology, or rehabilitation preferred.
* Strong cost containment background, such as utilization review or managed care helpful.
* Certification as a CIRS or CCM preferred.
Want to jump-start your career in the world’s fastest-growing industry?
Here’s an opportunity you’d be crazy to pass up. One of the fastest-growing, most-admired local tech companies is extending its reach into the South and East Bay (North Oakland, Emeryville, Berkeley, Redwood City and Burlingame). They’re seeking high-octane candidates who will grow the company — while launching their own careers! — by bringing the world’s fastest internet into homes and offices.
This opportunity won’t last long because we need only 40 strong candidates for these jobs.
Think you need a flashy tech resume to get your foot in the door? Think again!
You won’t need a PhD because they’ll give you paid OJT — On the Job Training.
This company needs:
· Salespeople to turn prospects into customers
Earn $16.00 an hour plus $25 per closed deal. Initiative, Energy & Persistence will get you $1,000–$2,000 a week. What You Make Is Up to YOU!
· Customer service reps to do the installation
Earn $18.50 an hour plus 10 hours of overtime a week — that’s over $1,000 a week, $53K a year.
· Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Life Insurance, of course!
But it’s the unusual perks that set this employer apart:
· Free Internet
· Pet Insurance
· Dog-friendly workplace
· Employee Appreciation Lunches (Who says there’s no free lunch!)
· Continuing Education, OJT
· Personal Equipment
Best of all, you learn while you earn, laying the groundwork for a career in an industry where the sky’s the limit.
But don’t forget — they need only 40 good candidates.
Don’t miss this rocket if you want to fly into orbit. These job openings won’t last long.
JOB TITLE: Busser
STATUS: Part-time, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
JOB GRADE: HG2
REPORTS TO: Food and Beverage Supervisor
This is an hourly position. The incumbent is expected to work the necessary hours to meet the needs of a 24 hour establishment.
Assists in keeping all tables clean and reset at all times; busses tables and assists wait staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
River Rock Casino, in conjunction with Human Resources, reserves the right to make changes to this job description at any time.
Under immediate supervision, Nutrition Services Aides perform work routine work involved in food preparation, food service,
food delivery, sanitation, product inventory/ordering, cafeteria and catering services, answering telephones, and preparing late
The ability to work early morning shifts, evenings, weekends, and holidays is also required.
Six months experience in a food service environment desired. Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
TNG Retail Services is Now Hiring!
Are you looking for consistent work with weekends free? Join us as a Retail Merchandiser. This position fits well for those who want planned-out weeks with daily schedules you set yourself. As a Retail Merchandiser, you can solve challenges within major retailers.
This route covers stores in the following cities: Novato, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Greenbrae, CA.
Pay Rate: $15.00
You enjoy designation and order, with similar duties transferred from store to store. Some duties are:
Do you like working on a Team and being self-sufficient? Do you want none of what the 9-5 office atmosphere offers and have great interpersonal skills and a positive attitude? If yes, then keep reading or check out the job in full HERE. We are hiring immediately!
What does this position offer?
No need to update your resume! On-site training is provided.
It's easy, just:
TNG Retail Services is a leading professional retail merchandising company with over 10,000 team members and growing. Our success is attributed to a "That's Possible" attitude and a hard-working team whose members value honesty, integrity, and commitment to quality of customer service. We are movers and shakers who lead by example. We don't merely embrace change--we drive it.
TNG Retail Services is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer
Veterans encouraged to apply
TNG Retail Services is Now Hiring!
Join our Grocery Reset Team as Merchandisers!
Looking for individuals and friends who want to work together! Join us as a Early Morning Reset Team Merchandiser. This position fits well for those want consistent work, can work as a team, and want ever-changing work adventures. We are hiring immediately!
This route covers stores in the following cities: Santa Rosa, Vallejo, San Rafael, Petaluma CA
Start time: 6 am - completion (shift typically last 4-8 hours Monday - Friday
$14.00 - $16.00 per hour
What does this position offer?
What will you be doing?
As someone who enjoys exploring different areas and possible out-of-state adventures, you will put your organization and building skills to work on:
It's easy, just:
See what others have to say about working with TNG Retail Services!
TNG Retail Services is a leading professional retail merchandising company with over 10,000 team members and growing. Our success is attributed to a "That's Possible" attitude and a hard-working team whose members value honesty, integrity, and commitment to quality of customer service.
TNG Retail Services is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer
Veterans encouraged to apply
The Assistant Manager supports the Store Manager with all tasks related to a site’s operation.
JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Candidate must be able to work any shift, Sunday – Saturday to support the company’s business needs.
PHYSICAL AND VISUAL ACTIVITIES:
Ability to perform numerous physical activities that require considerable use of your hands, arms and legs and moving your whole body, including prolonged or repeated standing, walking, climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and lifting of materials. Frequent lifting, grasping, and carrying materials and equipment up to 30 lbs. Proficient hand/eye dexterity is essential to operate cash register (EPOS) and to stock displays and coolers. Must be able to communicate well enough to receive instructions and provide information to others. Must be able to work inside and outside in all types of weather.
The above describes the physical and visual activities commonly associated with the performance of the essential functions of this job. “Commonly associated” is not intended to mean always or only. Reasonable accommodation will be provided as required by law to enable otherwise qualified employees with a known disability to perform the essential functions of the job.
This is a Part-Time Opportunity
If you're looking for an opportunity to grow within an organization that offers comprehensive behavioral health training, mentorship, and career advancement, then we welcome you to join our team as a Behavior Specialist!
At CSD, our mission is to enable every individual to reach his or her full potential by providing programs that will develop new skills and concepts to maximize their ability to learn within their natural environments and to empower families by providing supportive coaching and behavior management.
CSD’s people and programs deliver personalized, professional, evidence-based behavioral and developmental services to each participant, and peace of mind to caregivers that their loved ones are in the right hands and are receiving the best possible care.
What is a Behavior Specialist?
Our Behavior Specialists are the foundation of our success in providing quality care and service through the implementations of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and play-based programs to clients with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other co-morbid developmental disabilities.
What your role is:
Have fun with our clients while teaching them the skills that they need!
Implement individualized programs for children and young adults based on behavioral analysis principles that increase communication, self-help, social and play skills
Manage inappropriate behaviors that occur. Through the implementation of Behavior Intervention Plans (BIPs) and support from your clinical team
Collect data using a tablet/mobile device to manage the child's progress
Facilitate interactions with peers, coworkers, and families
Keep the children motivated to learn through positive reinforcement
Travels to home and other community settings, as required, to deliver services
Renders completed sessions daily and write thorough notes per CSD’s cancellation policy when changes occur. Communicates schedule changes and cancellations to the clinical team immediately
Participates in regular meetings and promptly communicates with the clinical team via email and phone, regarding Treatment Plans and Behavioral Support Plans and family concerns and questions
What’s required from you?
Flexible availability - we have a high-demand to service clients Monday through Thursday from 3-7:30 pm
The more availability you have the better!
Ability to attend new hire training for one week, Monday through Friday from 9-5 pm
Reliable transportation required - DMV report will be pulled
Clean driving record
Copy of active driver's license and insurance policy
A background check (clean history)
Have access to a working cell phone
What’s in it for you!
Career advancement opportunities! We heavily emphasize internal promotions and growth.
Opportunity to earn your ABA Certification
Paid training prior to working with clients (combo of training online and in-person)
Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement
Monthly stipends for toys and materials, as well as cell phone usage
Transfer college credits
The opportunity to gain supervised independent fieldwork hours for those in need of practicum/internship hours
Accident and Critical Illness insurance coverage
Experienced Construction Project Manager
Location: Petaluma, CA
Reports To: V.P. Project Management
Employment Type: Full time
Midstate Construction has been a top Norther California general contractor for the last 86 years. We pride ourselves on building quality relationships and maintaining them through cost effective, quality construction. We were most recently voted one of the North Bay’s best companies to work for and are proud of the accomplishments of each team member for their loyalty, innovation and dedication. At Midstate Construction, quality relationships are built from hard work, trust and accountability.
PROJECT MANAGER ROLE
This is a perfect position for someone who knows how to work hard and effectively and enjoys the satisfaction of doing the job well. The successful candidate will become an integral member of the Project Management team through immediate opportunities to manage projects with infectious enthusiasm, effective motivation, and unfailing integrity to ensure successful project completion and long-term client satisfaction. You take initiative, are dedicated and are willing to be challenged.
PROJECT MANAGER PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
PROJECT MANAGER EDUCATION, TRAINING, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
PROJECT MANAGER COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The Midstate Construction team, forms a robust and competitive team who challenge the industry at every turn. The company is packed with tenured professionals who have worked together for 10 to 30 years and our newer generation who will take us the next 50 years. We are searching for an individual interested in a long term position with the opportunity to grow and become an essential member of our energetic team.
We invite all qualified applicants to submit a resume and cover letter online, and visit us at www.midstateconstruction.com/employment
Thank you for your interest in a career with Midstate Construction!
Job Type: Full-time
Since 1950, Clark Pest Control has made the lives of people throughout California – and now northwestern Nevada – pest-free, worry-free and just plain better.
We maintain excellence in everything we do, from our first point of contact with our customers, through their customized pest control and lawn care treatments, and then into a watchful continuing care program.
We'd love to welcome you to our team. We reward our employees with superior benefits and compensation, and provide extensive ongoing training to provide you with the skills to succeed. We believe it's important to invest in your career!
Our careers offer the perfect combination of autonomy, accountability and camaraderie.
The Successful Service Technician will be responsible for . . .
If you are a motivated, customer-centric person who takes great pride in providing excellent service and would like to join us on our crusade against pests and unhealthy lawns everywhere, we'd like to talk to you!
SOME OF OUR BENEFITS:
DO YOU WANT TO GROW WITH US?
Education and Specifications
We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen and physical. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations:
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)See job description
Linxx Global Solutions (Linxx) is looking for experienced Security Guards for immediate hire. The positions are located at USCG Training Center, Petaluma, California.
The pay rate for Security Guard is $17.15 per hour; pay rate for Alarm Monitor is $25.03 per hour. Both have an additional $4.13 per hour for Health & Welfare benefits
Armed Security Guard
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Linxx is a fast-growing Government contracting company, with corporate offices located in Virginia Beach, VA and contract support offices operating in 35 locations across the U.S. Linxx is a well-run, lean company with an excellent past performance record. We are dedicated to improving the security of America and her allies through insightful analysis, creative product development, and exceptional customer service.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.