: Allies for Every Child (ALLIES) exists to give at-risk children and children living in poverty the foundation they need to increase their life choices and lead fulfilling lives. For over 25 years, ALLIES has been providing thousands of at-risk children and their families with critical, high-quality early education programs, family strengthening interventions, foster care and adoption services, and a range of vital, integrated services, including educational assessments, disabilities screenings, nutrition, dental and vision screenings, and pediatric health consultations.
: Allies for Every Child contracts with the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) to protect at-risk children and strengthen families. The Director of Resource Family Approval is responsible for overall programmatic success of Allies for Every Child’s Resource Family Approval program. The Director will have a passion for not accepting the status quo in child welfare, see foster care as a social justice issue, have a desire to reach a new audience of prospective families who want to make an impact in their community and feel an urgency to match children who linger in foster care the longest to waiting families. The responsibilities of the Director of Resource Family Approval includes leading a team that completes social work duties, home studies, resource parent recruitment and training. The Director ensures contract compliance, builds community relationships, ensures current policy and procedure implementation while also advising the CPO on the development of new policies and procedures. The Director makes sure of timely billing, and ensuring excellent adoptive matching and support of children and families. Additional responsibilities include, partnering with other leadership staff across “the community collaborative ™ to be a leader in the field of recruitment, retention and support for children and families within the foster care community.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Provide programmatic oversight of the Resource Family Approval program.
Provide clinical supervision to Resource Family Approval staff and sign off on hours for clinicians working towards licensure
Monitor the psychological stability, physical well-being, and developmental progress of children in Allies resource family homes
Oversee strategic growth of the program through managing resource parent recruitment, pursuing outreach opportunities, making presentations, and timely responsiveness to potential resource parents
Develop new community relationships in support of resource parent recruitment and maintain existing relationships
Assist potential resource parent families in progressing quickly from point of interest through preparation and approval as an ALLIES resource parent
Assign, conduct and/or review home studies to assess resource parent applicants, utilizing the Structured Analysis Family Evaluation (“SAFE”) format
Empathically redirect applicants who are not a fit for the program in a timely manner Ensure quality and ongoing PS-MAPP trainings and orientations, support groups, and other events throughout the year
Manage visitation and/or monitor visits with children and their biological families as needed
Oversee program quality assurance including chart review and audit preparation
Oversee DCFS and Community Care licensing annual audits Produce reports for DCFS, Community Care Licensing, and courts
Develop new policies and procedures as may be required by funders, DCFS, or program as needed
Cultivate and maintain relationships with current and potential foster-adoptive parents
Attend weekly supervision meetings with the Chief Program Officer
Ensure high quality care for foster and adoptive children and comprehensive support for parents
Represent Allies at community forums and quarterly meetings Be a contributing member of the Allies for Every Child Leadership Team
Implement, track and help design functions of “the community collaborative ™ Facilitate staff meetings and attend other programmatic meetings
Adhere to all legal, ethical, and professional practice standards
Staff must believe in and act in accordance with both the agency’s and the program’s mission statements
Other duties as assigned
Master’s Degree in Social Work preferred or Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy or Psychology with an approved exception
California Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, two (2) years post licensure
Ability to supervise staff for licensing hours required
Two (2) years managerial or administrative experience in a foster care or adoption setting preferred
Three years of full-time employment in the field of family or child welfare or two years’ work employment in a licensed foster family/resource family agency or adoption agency
Passion for child abuse and neglect prevention and a commitment to finding nurturing families for children in need Knowledge of Title 22 and Community Care Licensing requirements preferred
Knowledge of Continuum of Care Reform and interim licensing standards preferred
Able to manage and develop recruitment tools, relationships, and methods Knowledge of community resources and experience with interagency collaboration preferred
Ability to work independently, flexible, strong organizational skills, commitment to teamwork, and excellent communication skills
Ability to speak in public at recruitment forums
Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
Excellent written ability in English and ability to communicate effectively
Ability to effectively establish rapport and maintain appropriate boundaries with supervisees, staff, and clients
Basic computer skills required – Word, Excel, Software applications
Passionate about learning and possesses curiosity about issues affecting children and families
All employees, regardless of position, serve as role models for children and families who are served by our agency.
Fingerprint background clearance (DOJ, FBI & Child Abuse Clearance Index), or approved exemption Successful completion of pre-employment physical, PPD risk assessment, proof of immunizations
Class “C” driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, a safety record acceptable to CCL, and access to reliable transportation required
: Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full benefits package offered including 100% employer contribution to: Health - Kaiser or Anthem, Dental, Vision; 401k with employer match; Employee Assistance Program, Professional Development, 12 paid holidays, sick leave, vacation, and 2 personal days for anniversary of employment and birthday.
Allies for Every Child actively seeks candidates who reflect the rich diversity of the communities that we serve. We are committed to a work environment that embraces and promotes individuality and inclusion. We believe that diversity and inclusion of varied perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences is essential to our organization’s effectiveness, and allows us to serve our clients in the respectful, responsive, and understanding way that they deserve. We define diversity in broad terms to include race, ethnicity, age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, geography, socio-economic status and other unique attributes that make us who we are.
Allies for Every Child has achieved accreditation through the Council on Accreditation (COA). This means our programs, services, administration, and management have been rigorously evaluated and meet best practice standards.
Flowerboy Project in Venice, CA is looking for one barista to join our team. We are located on 824 Lincoln Blvd. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, and reliable.Responsibilities
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
Compensation is $15 + tips
LA Shades and Blinds provides Los Angeles commercial clients with the highest quality blind installation solutions available anywhere in the City of Angels.Our experts work directly with you to determine the best type of blinds for you that fit squarely to fill your aesthetic, comfort, light flow, energy efficiency, and budgetary needs. With a wide variety of blind types to select, and nearly endless aesthetic, color, and finish solutions, LA Shades and Blinds is your one-stop solution for all of your commercial blind installation needs.
HUSTLER Hollywood [HUSTLER Hollywood Entertainment, Inc.] is looking for an innovative professional in global merchandising, brand licensing, creative direction and product development. This professional will have a strong working knowledge of trends, assortment planning & financial analysis. They will be a proven leader with success in collaborating to build brands and increase revenues through developing brand expansions and brand story. They will be instrumental in fostering brand growth & culture consistency through brand communication & development standards.
HUSTLER Hollywood is searching for a professional who has proven success with positioning brands and entertainment properties into full scale licensing and retail programs and facilitating licensor and licensee partnerships.
Our goal at HUSTLER Hollywood is to erase the shame – we believe that there shouldn’t be any discomfort or embarrassment when openly discussing sexuality, an affinity for a particular unconventional sex act, or when visiting a boutique that sells sex toys. HUSTLER Hollywood is a space intended to promote sexual freedom and positivity. We have a vision for a world in which people feel liberated to engage in dialog about their sexual preferences and are able to access tools that can help them fulfill their fantasies. We aim to provide products, information, events, and education that supports this endeavor and empowers people of all bodies, sexualities, ages, and kinks to realize their desires.
We are seeking talented, passionate individuals who share our belief that all people have the right to receive education, knowledge, and resources that enable them to embrace their sexuality and explore the full spectrum of pleasure. As an employee of HUSTLER Hollywood, your primary responsibility is to foster an atmosphere where individuals of all walks of life feel welcomed to come and speak freely about sexuality. If you’re a sex-positive, open-minded person dedicated to elevating customer experience and education, join our mission to erase the shame.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
With the Vice President Retail & Licensing, develop and execute strategies for expanding HUSTLER’s licensing partnerships, growing the footprint of the company’s portfolio and ultimately driving top-line revenue for the company.
Increase revenue through the development of new business and the growth of existing business in partnership with Licensing Agency.
Research markets and categories and identify white space business opportunities. Source prospective partners and conduct due diligence and/or analysis of markets, categories, proposals, business plans and financial impact
Responsible to oversee the entire process from sales, contract negotiation, forecasting, product development, brand management, marketing, retail development and direct to retail partnerships
Develop consumer product brand extension programs by setting strategies, closing agreements and leading client relationships.
Onboard new licensees after executing sales initiatives with Licensing Agency
Partner with licensees to develop and review product concepts, annual business plans, sales forecasts and timelines.
Collaborate with licensees to increase licensed product penetration and presentation in all approved channels (online/offline).
Support the execution of marketing campaigns that engage target audience/customer
Conduct ongoing analysis of all existing licensees including, but not limited to: proposals, requests for renewals and amendments, annual business and marketing plans. Present recommendations to VP of division as appropriate based on findings
Develop and execute brand product placement strategies.
Partner with Social Media manager on key influencer programs to enhance and amplify brand message.
Collaborating closely with our internal creative team to keep assets fresh and on-trend and marketing team to support all retail activations.
Analyze sales performance, product lifecycles and retail distribution, identifying new opportunities for organic growth.
Negotiate agreements and liaise with Legal to work through contractual and trademark concerns.
Negotiate definitive contracts for presentation to senior management
Oversee forecasting and collection of royalties from licensees due under licensing agreements
Strong global licensing and business development background in entertainment industry (preferred), including proven track record of success in generating and increasing revenue and long term value
7 to 10 years of experience required (domestic and international)
Strong team-player who can comfortably work with peers and colleagues
Motivated and pro-active approach; entrepreneurial attitude, but comfortable working within a structured environment
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to sell ideas internally as well as externally
Must be a critical thinker- able to balance the creative vision of the brand with the commercial needs of the business.
In-depth knowledge of the world of licenses.
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work easily in “grey”.
Must be a team leader, able to mentor and work with direct reports on the Licensee team
Proven ability to interpret global trends, influence design and drive new business.
BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or equivalent preferred.
Experience in adult or lingerie industry.
Established relationships with social media influencers
Comfortable being on-camera for live and pre-recorded video.
Alternative workweek; every other Friday off
Paid holidays and vacation
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401k with company match
Employee discount at HUSTLER Hollywood retail stores
Adult content environment
Fast-paced, high-performing work environment
Job Type: Full-time
JOB SUMMARY: The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing professional administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer; ensuring that company offices operate in an organized, efficient and professional manner. The main focus of this role is to enhance the Executive's effectiveness by providing information management and administrative support. Also, to provide necessary leadership skills to work effectively with management, staff, donors and trustees to accomplish the strategic goals of the organization.
Conserves the Chief Executive Officer’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, graphics and presentations.
Maintains the Chief Executive Officer’s appointment schedule by planning, scheduling meetings, and travel.
Represents the Chief Executive Officer by attending meetings in their absence.
Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
Provides chronological reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems;
recording meeting discussions.
Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating
needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies;
verifying receipt of supplies and maintaining keys.
Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following
manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining
equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing
professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Records minutes in meetings and prepare agendas.
Manage a variety of special projects for Board.
Travel to Burbank Office and off-site locations at supervisor's request.
Other duties as assigned.
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Note: In the event that the Agency requests the regular usage of bilingual skills, the passing score of 70% on a proficiency test is required to receive a monthly bilingual stipend; per theAgency’s Bilingual Stipend Policy.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Strong Administrative and Writing Skills
- Superb Time Management and Organizational Skills
- At least 2 years of experience managing Department and/or Executive Level schedules
- Must have working experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe, Gmail, Visio, - Must have excellent verbal and written communication
- Punctual and proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Event planning
- Minimum of an A.A./A.S. degree in Business, Marketing or related to Social Services industry.
- 3-5 years of experience with C-Level Executives, preferably in a non-profit organization.
- Must be able to communicate clearly; both verbally and in writing.
- Possess the ability to work as a team member, take initiative and excellent problem solving skills. - Positive attitude with very strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to self-start, work independently and achieve high standards to meet multiple deadlines. - Proven ability to determine appropriate course of action, referral or response.
- Strong calendaring, organizational and document management skills.
- Credibility, integrity and emotional maturity.
We are seeking a Security Officer to become an integral part of our team. The selected individual will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons.
Looking for painter helpers to assist experienced painters on residential projects around West Los Angeles.
References & background checks will be required
Looking for: Seasoned Leasing Consultants in Glendale/Pasadena CA area.
PM Staffing provides staffing support for the Property Management industry and we are currently recruiting for Leasing Consultants. We are currently looking for candidates who have a strong work ethic, professional appearance, and an outgoing personality.
*Nationwide background checks are run on all candidates before hiring.
*** Located in Reno/Sparks, NV ***
Engineering Job Cost Analyst
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Insurance Agency in West Los Angeles, that specializes in Commercial Insurance is looking to hire a full time highly motivated *Licensed Sales Associate*. Sales will be done over the phone, and or in person. Due to Covit-19 candidate will work remotely.
This position is responsible for producing new business. Telemarketing support and leads could be provided.
List of Essential Duties:
• Develops and acquires new business revenue through sales to new and existing clients with emphasis on small to mid-size companies with high revenue.
• Applies industry technologies to new sales, additional sales to existing clients and account service.
• Implements an individual business plan and production budget.
• Must have an active P&C Insurance License in good standing, Life & Health is a plus
• Acts independently with minimal direction
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be willing to go through a background check
• Must have an authorization to work in the U.S.
• Must be willing to execute Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality, and non-disclosure
Salary + Commission, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision Benefits for full time employees.
1 year plus Contract might morph until a full-time opportunity if stellar on the job!!!! Licensed Structural, Civil or Architect. Must have class C Drivers License. Must have ICC *********Certification as Building Official by the International Code Council, ICC.
1. Manages the work of the Building Division in the enforcement of building, and other codes that regulate the construction, alteration, condition and occupancy of buildings and improvements; answers inquiries and reviews complaints regarding these functions.
2. Supervises and as necessary personally participate in difficult plan checking as well as the inspection of building construction projects and in the examination of completed projects for compliance with established regulations and policies.
3. Directs the issuance of building and construction permits.
4. Investigates and reviews alleged violations of building and maintenance regulations.
5. Interprets and makes decisions on technical problems relating to building codes and enforcement.
6. Consults with engineers, architects and contractors regarding technical questions, confers with owners regarding design and construction.
7. Recommends revisions to the building, plumbing, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), and electrical codes.
8. Supervises, trains and evaluates subordinate personnel.
9. Keeps informed of new methods and materials and their relation to building code provisions.
10. Provides technical assistance to other departments, advises the Planning Commission, maintains effective public relations.
11. Supervises maintenance of files and records of building inspections.
12. Prepares studies, reports and the division budget.
13. Continuously reviews and assesses the effectiveness and efficiency of department operations and outcomes, and anticipates future needs.
14. Performs as a key member of the management team responsible for the development and implementation of customer service and citywide improvements to the development process.
15. Identifies new and innovative practices within the profession and integrates these into the operations and policies as appropriate.
16. Works closely and collaboratively with the Department management staff on activities and programs to accomplish the Department’s mission, goals and objectives.
17. Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Pertinent federal, state and local building codes, ordinances, and regulations pertaining to building construction, including the California Building Codes.
· Building, electrical, plumbing, mechanical and fire codes and ordinances enforced by the · Principles and techniques of building inspection, building materials.
· Accepted safety standards and modern methods of building construction.
· Modern development services and permit processes.
· Principles and practices of supervision.
· Stages of construction in which possible violations and defects may be easily observed and corrected.
· Likely defects and faults in construction.
Skill and Ability to:
· Provide technical supervision and training.
· Supervise and instruct subordinate personnel.
· Analyze the flow of work for maximum effectiveness.
· Prepare clear and concise written reports.
· Deal tactfully and effectively with fellow employees, the general public, developers, architects and engineers.
· Research and study the various building, housing, plumbing, mechanical and electrical codes, laws and ordinances with emphasis on building regulations. · Communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
· Maintain effective working relationships with contractors, supervisors, fellow employees, architects, engineers, and the public.
· Read and interpret building construction plans, specifications, blueprints, and comparing them with construction and progress.
· Detect poor workmanship, inferior material, and structural construction hazards.
· Interpret and apply building, electrical, plumbing and mechanical codes.
LICENSE AND CERTIFICATES
Possession of a valid California Class C driver’s license is required.
Possession of a Building Inspection Certificate issued by the International Code Council (ICC) is required.
The Warehouse Lead Supervisor shall be responsible for overseeing, directing, and controlling all warehouse operations to ensure safety, maintain both inbound and outbound shipments, as well as the delegation of tasks to warehouse employees. The position requires the supervision of merchandise movement in the most efficient and effective manner, while maintaining that safety standards set by company policy and OSHA regulations are met. Additionally, the Warehouse Lead Supervisor shall be the primary communications link between the warehouse, office staff, and the sales team.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Associate Degree or equivalent
· Five or more years of warehouse management experience
· Proven knowledge of warehouse policies and procedures
· Good understanding of computer applications
· Excellent verbal and written communication as well as interpersonal skills
· Demonstrate ability to implement knowledge and procedures
· Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
· Ability to physically lift, move, and handle weights up to 50 pounds on a daily basis
We are a busy Plastic Surgeon's office and Surgery Center, located in Encino, looking for a skilled Medical Assistant. This position is open immediately and will be full time. Applicant must be well groomed, friendly with staff and patients, easy to get a long with and most importantly, a team player, while also providing excellent patient care. Knowledge/experience with surgical tech work and surgical skills are a plus! Salary is based on experience and benefits are included. If you possess a true passion for helping people and are looking for an exciting career opportunity to work and grow with a team-oriented medical cosmetic practice, please reach out to us! We look forward to hearing from you!
Our client is a Top Civil GC, they're seeking Safety Managers in Bakersfield, CA>
What you'll do:
Agilisium is a Los Angeles based AWS Advanced Consulting Partner with Big Data, EMR and Redshift competency. We help enterprise companies accelerate their “Data-to-Insights-Leap”.
Our most important asset? People. In fact, talent management plays an important role in our business strategy. We’re looking for “drivers”; big thinkers with growth and strategic mindset — people who are committed to customer obsession, aren’t afraid to experiment with new ideas. And, we are all about finding and nurturing individuals who are ready to do great work. At Agilisium, you’ll collaborate with great minds while being challenged to meet and exceed your potential.
You will be part of Sales Operations & Enablement (SOE) team which improves organizational efficiency by driving strategy, performance and sustainable growth while reducing friction in the sale process and make our teams more productive and successful.
As a Sales Operations Advisor you’ll be responsible for creating efficiency, assessing performance, reporting results, thus improving the overall productivity of organization’s sales efforts. Being an Advisor means you’ve spent a few years learning the tricks of the trade and ready to put your skills to work helping a passionate and fast-growing technology company to define, land and execute strategic priorities.
We’re looking for a self-starter who has a passion for problem solving, a love for data / analytics and superior project management skills. You are a planner, a wrangler and an enabler. You are both strategic and operational; you have mastery over tools and processes needed to build a well-oiled, smoothly running sales machine.
Competencies (where you shine):
Responsibilities (what you’d be doing day-to-day)
You will focus on our core operational inputs which will make you a critical partner to sales leaders as you help them to prioritize initiatives, identify gaps in process and performance, and remove barriers to execution.
Qualifications (the non-negotiables)
Agilisium is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. To be considered for this role you must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
DIRECT HIRE JOB OPPORTUNITY!
Job Duties & Responsibilities
The Chemical Operator is responsible for the chemical production process including:
We are a fast growing, global call center company seeking a Sales Representative to join our Collective Solution team! We are looking to add promising start-ups as clients as well as established enterprise clients. You will develop sales relationships and provide our outsourced solutions to drive company revenue.
Are you someone who has the ambition and drive to make $100,000+/year but lacking the right opportunity? Are you seeking a unique Sales and Equity Ownership Opportunity? Are you accountable, teachable and possess a positive mental attitude? If you are that person then we are looking for you!
SYMMETRY FINANCIAL GROUP (on INC 5000's Fastest Growing Company List 2016-2018) specializes in selling mortgage protection (life insurance to homeowners), final expense and retirement planning. With mortgage rates at an ALL TIME LOW we are being flooded with requests to protect families.
We are actively hiring LICENSED and NON LICENSED AGENTS who have strong SALES and/or TEAM BUILDING backgrounds to join our team!! All training is company sponsored!!! We will train you from beginning to end on how to be successful in our industry using our simple step by step selling system. One of our top agents/builders is currently on track to make over $300,000 in his first year as a licensed agent!
If you are a not licensed yet, we can help point you in the right direction to become a LICENSED AGENT before you can be officially hired.
* The ability to build your own business and earn a PASSIVE INCOME!
* Ability to transfer ownership of your business & passive income to loved ones in the event of death!
* An Equity Bonus in which you receive a percentage of SFG's total monthly net sales!
* The Best Compensation in the Industry, with Performance Based Increases!
MARKET: Our niche marketing company is a national agency that specializes in the sale of boutique life insurance products designed to protect mortgages for families with average incomes and health. Symmetry exceeded sales of $50,000,000 in 2016, forecasted to do over $140,000,000 in 2020 and $500,000,000 within the next 3 to 5 yrs.
We serve middle class families who would like us to show them options for mortgage life insurance that will payoff their mortgage in the event of a death, disability, or illness. Our firm specializes on producing the highest quality, real time, direct mail, exclusive leads. These homeowners provide us with some personal information such as height, weight, home number, cell number, who to call, and when to call in order for us to better assist them. As a matter of fact, on average our agents currently close 40% of the leads they purchase. These respondents are the gold mine of insurance sales today.
Imagine, having a steady stream of clients to contact without cold calling, who are expecting your call and know why you are calling?
At SYMMETRY FINANCIAL GROUP, we generate our own high quality direct mail leads coupled with high compensation! But we are not just about leads. We have a myriad of lead systems, training platforms and advanced marketing for our valued Agents.
We work with TOP rated insurance companies that have a plethora of high quality products that will position you for a GREAT career with SYMMETRY FINANCIAL GROUP!!
Your success is as good as our leads and system.
* We provide the best REAL time leads and customized mailings for ALL agents.
* Leads are exclusively provided to SYMMETRY FINANCIAL GROUP's sales force.
* Our leads average a 40% conversion ratio.
* Superior training, utilizing a selling system that has been validated over and over.
* Daily and weekly support that consist of conference calls, webinars, conferences and local training.
If you are confident, passionate, personable and teachable then this is an opportunity that will exceed all expectations! Sales experience is always welcomed; however, it's not a must as our free training and coaches are all part of the system.
West Coast Trial Lawyers, a downtown Los Angeles law firm, seeks a pre-litigation professional with personal injury experience. The ideal candidate will have experience working as a legal assistant, paralegal, or case manager performing the following tasks:
• Conducting intakes
• Sending letters of representation
• Opening insurance claims
• Confirming coverages
• Requesting police reports
• Clearing liability
• Preparing DMV forms
• Negotiating property damage claims
• Coordinating medical treatment
• Preparing demand letters
• Interacting with adjusters and defense counsel
• Negotiating bodily injury claims
• Performing lien negotiations
• Case management
• Experience handling personal injury matters
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
• Well organized and detail oriented
• Reliable and punctual
• Excellent customer service skills. You will be talking to clients on a daily basis.
• Bilingual English/Spanish
• Knowledge of Abacus Law software
Please submit your resume and salary requirements. This is a full-time position and we are looking for someone to start immediately. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Title: Sr. WAF / Imperva Engineer
Location: Washington, DC
Employment Type: Full Time
Skills: Imperva, WAF, ISP, routing, switching, IIS, APACHE, SSL, SNMP, Splunk, SolarWinds, TCP/IP.
1. Description of this position:
The position requires excellent problem-solving skills working with cutting edge technologies. The role is responsible for design, implementation, modification and maintenance of complex technical environments, networks, and systems. The role manages and maintains a variety of security devices (firewalls, IPS/IDS, proxies, WAFs, VPNs, etc.) in accordance with agency security policies and guidelines with a strong emphasis on web application security. Must have strong knowledge in web application security (Imperva WAF knowledge preferred), PKI certificates, SSL experience, and IP routing and switching. The role is responsible for network infrastructure engineering support services, including but not limited to installing and configuring network equipment, monitoring network infrastructure health, patch management, and supporting connectivity to other networks, facilities, and services.
2. Duties of this position:
• Serves as subject matter expert on web application firewall systems
• Provide 3rd tier level support for all Imperva / WAF systems
• Provide analysis and support for all design and change requests for the WAFs
• System maintenance to include patch and security management on all WAF devices
• Coordinate resolution of web application security problems with third parties, including public carriers, ISP and external vendors
• Serve as a primary or secondary on-call engineer on a rotating schedule (shared across all team members)
• Design, engineer, recommend, and test solutions and new capabilities.
• Provide enterprise security architecture recommendations and design for specific infrastructure.
• Document network diagrams, infrastructure, IP addressing schemes, routing, security policies, and load-sharing
• Manage projects and assigned tasks as required for new technologies and features
• Troubleshoot issues with communications related to security devices and provide some assistance with routing/switching issues.
• Provide guidance for network operation implementation and support process and procedures
• Collaborate and work with engineering group to implement new technologies and features
3. Qualifications required/desired for this position (such as required/preferred specialized experience, education, and certifications):
• 6+ years of extensive knowledge and experience in web application security
• Knowledge and experience of Imperva Web Application Firewalls (WAF)
• Experience in operating web servers: IIS, APACHE
• Knowledge in HTTP/S, SSL Experience and understanding of Unix-like operating systems
• Knowledge of http methods, content types and parameters
• Experience with installing and managing SSL certificates.
• Position demands that the incumbent be able to work independently but also be a strong team player
• Excellent communication skills (oral/written)
• Familiarity with SNMP and other network management protocols and tools to measure and monitor web application security systems and components
• Experience with management and reporting tools such as Splunk and SolarWinds
• Must have experience in Networking (TCP/IP)
• Strong experience in Network Security
• Background in wide area networking.
• Must be US citizen and be able to pass FBI background check
• 1 - 3 years of experience with SSL and IPSec client VPN solutions, Cisco ASA firewall management Cisco router and switch maintenance and configurations.
• Experience with other WAF solutions (such as F5 ASM/AWAF)
• Experience with RADIUS and TACACS solutions
• Experience with IPS/IDS devices
• Project Management experience
Scripting experience (Bash, C#, ruby, Perl, Python, etc) a plus
Job Title: QA Assistant
Department: Quality Assurance/Quality Control/Food Safety
Directly Reports To: QA Supervisor
Summary: This position requires a reliable QA Assistant to assist in ensuring product or service meets the established standards required for each department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
§ Oversee QA for the entire production process/area
§ Look out for deviations within production
§ Continually observe the units of goods produced for visible defects
§ Perform various tests on the samples retrieved
§ Document observations to assist Managers in retraining of employees
§ Place lots on HOLD based on sample results
§ Assist in implementation of quality control programs
§ SOP Captures on all processing activity
§ SSOP Captures on all sanitation equipment and processes
§ Work closely with QA and Production team to identify challenges and create solutions
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (include the following, but not limited to)
§ Strong knowledge of industry-wide accepted quality norms is essential
§ HACCP Trained and Certified
§ PCQI-Human and Pet Food
Education and Experience
§ High school diploma or GED
§ Associate’s or bachelor’s degree
Prior experience working as a quality assurance assist
We are hiring Sales Representatives / Management roles to join our growing team.
To successfully meet that demand, we are searching for motivated representatives. Here’s what’s in it for you:
• Lucrative commissions- Transparency is what makes us different. This role is commission with no base salary. Earning potential is in your hands, not your supervisor’s, and potential is limitless! On average, Full-Time agents make $75,600+ a year, average Part-Time agents make $46,200+, and management positions make $100,000+.
Regardless of where you are in your career or personal development, we have a place for you.
Whether it be corporate layoffs, reduction in salary or commissions, or you simply need extra money, we have a place for you to meet your personal and professional goals while making a lasting impact on the lives of clients and their families.
Schedule your initial phone interview NOW at https://hammondfinancial.youcanbook.me
Our growing personal injury law firm located in the Mid-Wilshire area seeks a Litigation Paralegal/ Secretary who wants to be part of our growing group. The ideal candidate will handle all aspects of our litigation personal injury practice, and meet the following responsibilities and qualifications:
QUALIFICATIONS FOR POSITION:
BENEFITS & PERKS:
TO BE CONSIDERED YOU MUST PROVIDE:
-DATE YOU CAN START
***Applicant must include a resume, and a cover letter stating why you believe you'd be a good fit at our firm.
*Please direct all queries through ZipRecruiter no phone calls
Applicants that fail to comply will not be considered.
Our company is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Billing And Collections Specialist to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and examining financial records for our company.
At Percy, we're building new ways to help people like you find meaningful career opportunities at some of the best employers in the country. We're currently looking for experienced Mortgage Loan Processors to join several fast-growing companies in the mortgage industry. These opportunities could be a great fit for individuals with mortgage loan processing experience who are looking to take their careers to the next level.
Each company offers a stable and structured work environment, growth opportunities, and competitive compensation. Candidates should be prepared to work as part of a fast-paced team where they will make an impact. If you have previous experience as a mortgage loan processor, working knowledge of industry rules and regulations, and are looking for an opportunity where you can use your skills to actively help people make the biggest purchase of their life, this opportunity could be a great fit.
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration.
Responsibilities and Duties
Process a wide range of mortgage loans
Maintain a healthy pipeline of mortgage loans
Prepare legal documents for title companies and attorneys
Maintain open lines of communication with all parties to obtain loan status information
Qualifications and Skills
Prior experience with mortgage loan processing
Working knowledge of mortgage industry rules and regulations
Ability to work as a critical member of a small team
Strong attention to detail
Ability to work from home
Competitive base salary (highly negotiable)
Extensive per file bonus programs
Comprehensive benefits plans (Insurance, Retirement, etc.)
Extensive career advancement opportunities
Great culture and and team oriented environment
Personal Injury law firm seeking a SEO specialist to aid in ad development; continued revolving SEO back linking;
managing SEM budget to obtain highest level of ROI;
Key word development and strategies to obtain access to untapped lakes in various markets.
This is for an in-house position - please do not apply if you are not local to Los Angeles.
SoCal ICS. is following with CDC Guidelines/Regulations due to Covid19 - PHONE/VIDEO INTERVIEWS ONLY
Locations: Torrance, Inglewood, South Gate, Long Beach, Northridge
What does a Customer Service Representative with So Cal ICS do?
A Customer Service Representative for So Cal ICS is responsible for meeting with clients and building that special customer service experience. We are seeking applicants to not only show strong relationship building skills but also great communication skills.
What are my rewards and benefits?
A team of amazing coworkers and a work environment where anything is possible, you’ll find it easy to be your best when you work at SoCal ICS. We’re making sure we work for you with our weekly hourly pay plus our bonus and commission based on performance. We also offer endless opportunities to grow in a dynamic work environment.
So Cal ICS headquarters is located in Torrance, California, We handle the retail sales and marketing for our clients.
This position does require face to face interaction with the consumers.
Rye Electric has immediate job openings for Mid Level Apprentices work at our varies projects located in LA.
We are in search of Electrician Trainees/Apprentices, or of individuals who have any sort of experience in the use of hand tools and small power tools (e.g. screw-drivers, wrenches, pliers,screw-guns, etc.) If you are looking to be a part of a company that believes in continuous learning, continuous improvement, commitment and safety then we maybe a good fit for you!
The right candidate will be willing to learn and be motivated to grow in the electrical construction industry. They need to be a team player and be able to work cooperatively with others.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
· Simple conduit bending and assembly
· Wire splicing and connections to lugs, terminals, circuit breakers, etc.
· Data,communication, power outlet box, and stub-up assembly
· Power,lighting, and equipment whips
· Lighting fixture assembly and preparation
· Wire way,conduit, and cable tray rack assembly
· Temporary construction power skids, panel boards, spider-boxes and lighting
· Prefabrication of panel boards, switchboards
· Prefabrication of transformers / connections
· Underground conduit duct-banks
· Deck boxes and flexible conduit assemblies
· Control device enclosures
· Strut Racks and stands
· Disconnect switches and enclosed Circuit Breakers
· Cutting and assembly of Typical-unit residential “roping” materials
· Pre-testing and labeling
Rye Electric Offers:
- Medical, dental and vision
- 401K is offered
- Potential for advancement (we promote from within)
- A long-term home for exceptional electricians
Rye Electric Requires:
- Relevant Work History
- Pass Pre-employment drug screening, and background check
- Consistent means of transportation.
Job Type: Full-time
"Nothing Without Labor"
Self-esteem is earned one accomplishment at a time and cannot simply be prescribed therapeutically. Through instruction and practical application, Boys Republic youth follow a structured program of learning opportunities in academics, work experience, student government and group interaction. Each personal accomplishment is an important step earned toward responsible adulthood and self-reliance.
Bi-lingual Spanish speaking pay incentive offered to direct care staff
Monitor and assure the safety of the students within the unit at all times
Set limits and re-direct negative behavior for the students in your care.
Ongoing evaluation and determination of their needs
Sit in and eventually facilitate daily group counseling sessions
Responsible for creating treatment plans, behavioral reports, and quarterly reports for the probation officer and courts
Work with the students' family on behavioral and communication issues within the family unit
Work with the on grounds high school staff on behavioral and academic issues going on within the classroom
Ability to be punctual and consistently work scheduled shifts
Maintain a positive attitude in interactions with residents, co-workers, parent and visitors
A Bachelors degree (Behavioral Science or Criminal Justice degree preferred) or 1 year experience in residential treatment needed
Must possess a valid CA driver's license
Must have above average writing and computer literacy skills
Must have problem solving skills and ability to set behavioral limits
Must show a basic understanding of the students that we work with
Must show an ability to set appropriate boundaries and establish professional relationships with our students
Upon hire, all applicants will be asked to go through a Livescan background check and physical with a drug screen
Must be a team player and have strong communication skills