Do you enjoy cooking? How about fast-paced environments? Can you stand for long periods of time? Then you may just have what it takes to work a line cook job. Line cooks are the backbone of every restaurant. While working in a hot kitchen may not be the most glamorous of jobs, it’s perfect for those hoping to get their foot into the restaurant industry. The best part? The free food, of course!
· Keeping the kitchen clean. You must make sure all ingredients and food items are safe to consume.
· Prepping ingredients in your designated station. Always listen to head and sous chefs.
· Organizing the kitchen and storage areas. This will require you to keep an eye on supply levels and restock when necessary.
· Staying safe and sanitary. Working in a kitchen can get dangerous. You must properly clean and treat minor cuts and burns before handling food.
· Know basic cooking techniques and recipes. The more you know, the faster you’ll learn.
· Patience. This will be tested during busy lunch and dinner rushes. Remember that you need to keep your composure even when working under pressure.
· Mental and physical health. Long hours of standing can be strenuous on the body and mind!
· Working knowledge of food safety. You should be comfortable handling different types of foods, particularly raw foods.
· Being able to follow instructions. This is an obvious one. Further, we need someone that is consistent! The first plate needs to look just as great as the last plate.
· Time management. You will play a crucial part in making sure that restaurant patrons receive meals in a timely manner.
Degrees aren’t necessary to become a line cook. Some culinary or technical school background may be required depending on the employer. Thorough knowledge of health and safety procedures will help you stand out from the crowd. With enough experience, you could move up to become a line supervisor or a head chef.
Lost Empire Herbs are hiring!Hi! We are a team that is passionate about helping others on their journey to personal natural health & longevity. We are seeking a dedicated manager to lead our warehouse/production department and it’s crew. This is a local, family-owned, web-based business that is growing quickly. We work in a dynamic environment where we are constantly learning, growing and improving ourselves and our business. We are seeking an individual that is a skilled leader with experience working in an ever-changing environment.If you are in search of a company you can grow with and be proud of the work you do each day please accurately fill out the form at the link below. We will be in touch with eligible candidates once the forms have been submitted and reviewed. Please do not call, contact or apply in person.
The warehouse/production manager plans, organizes and monitors the receiving, storage and distribution of all items received either from suppliers, ensuring a smooth and consistent operation so parts and supplies are located and distributed to proper departments in an effective and efficient manner as needed to satisfy internal and external customer requirements. They are also responsible for implementing and managing quality control systems designed to ensure continuous production of advanced composite materials and applications (consistent with established standards, customer specifications and production goals).Job Type: Full-timeSalary: $19.00 to $22.00 /hour
The Custodian is responsible for scheduling, coordinating and performing routine and comprehensive janitorial duties in order to provide a clean, orderly and safe environment for all of our guests and employees. This full-time position reports to the Senior Production Manager and also takes direction from the Lead Custodian with key interaction with members of every department.
Steamer's The Grillhouse, an established high volume restaurant is currently hiring experienced line cooks.
We are looking for individuals who have a passion for food, love what they do and enjoy working in a fast paced environment. Full and Part time. Please respond via email to submit your resume or apply in person at 31 University Ave., Los Gatos CA 95030. Thank you - we look forward to meeting you
We are Champion School, a small school located in a beautiful neighborhood in San Jose. If you are a person with a positive can-do attitude, you will be hard pressed to find another school where the effectiveness of your efforts will be more amplified than at this school. If you are a motivated, organized and focused individual who meets the following expectations, we would love to hear from you.
• A positive, can-do attitude
• Value academic excellence and rigor during the school day
• Comfortable engaging with and motivating Children
• Good at being gentle and fun as well as maintain order in class
• Maintain a professional attitude at all times
• Use appropriate language in and out of the classroom
• Perform daily task and responsibilities with integrity
• English, Math/Science Positions: A Bachelor's or a higher degree
• Preschool Teaching Position: 12 ECE Units
• Office Assistant Position: Organized, Multi-tasking Ability, and a People person
Other Positions Open: A Soccer/Basketball Coach, and A Van Driver
The Hampton Inn Santa Cruz is seeking to fill key hospitality positions.
The Housekeeping Room Attendant secure hotel and guestroom cleanliness is maintained to highest standard.
The Houseperson is a key part of our Housekeeping team, assuring public space cleanliness is maintained to the highest level and assisting the team with supportive tasks.
Our ideal candidate is friendly, enjoys working as part of a team, and recognizes the purpose and value of the work they perform. Guest service is a top priority!
Please apply in person at 1505 Ocean Street, Santa Cruz.
The Hampton Inn Santa Cruz is looking to hire key hospitality positions.
The cleaner ensures that the cleanliness of the hotel and rooms is maintained at the highest level.
The Houseperson is a key part of our cleaning team, which ensures that the cleanliness of the public space is maintained at the highest level and helps the team in the support tasks.
Our ideal candidate is friendly, enjoys working as part of a team and recognizes the purpose and value of the work they do. Guest service is a priority!
Please, introduce yourself in person at 1505 Ocean Street, Santa Cruz.
The Ocean Pacific Lodge is seeking a full-time maintenance man that can be a versatile team member to our current staff. The position requires you to perform essential housekeeping duties during peak periods (ie general hotel/motel housekeeping duties)
Under general supervision, performs a variety of work in the general maintenance and repair of buildings, facilities, and equipment. Candidate works closely with housekeeping, insuring all needed work is completed in a timely manner. The job will require during busy periods performing housekeeping duties-cleaning and preparations of rooms for daily check-ins
1. Represent motel in a professional manner as reflected by personal appearance, attention to detail, jobsite cleanliness, customer service and safety.
2. Perform regularly routine, scheduled, and emergency maintenance tasks including, but not limited to clean up, minor painting, troubleshooting, minor repairs (doors, locks, washer/dryer, ect.), minor landscaping, basic plumbing (clogged drains, minor leak repairs, faucet replacement, etc.)
3. Perform routine maintenance and light janitorial of common areas, grounds maintenance, trash removal, pool maintenance, and replacing light bulbs.
4. Work with house-keeping staff, follow direction and provide input to help prioritize assigned work to maximize efficiency, minimize loss, and prevent property damage.
5. Perform scheduled and unscheduled repairs as needed or required to maintain day to day operations.
6. Respond to emergencies as needed; includes occasional after-hours calls.
1. Experience in building and property maintenance, preferably in the hotel/motel industry.
2. Good customer service, organizational and time management skills.
3. Ability to troubleshoot and repair equipment.
4. Good attention to detail.
5. Ability to use general maintenance tools and equipment.
6. Must have reliable vehicle for transportation.
Shifts: 5x/week. Must be available Saturday & Sunday. 9:30am - 5:30pm
Candidates with previous maintenance experience desired. Previous Hotel experience is a plus!
Please apply in person at the Ocean Pacific Lodge, 301 Pacific Ave, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Named for the number of minutes in a day, 1440 Multiversity is a brand-new learning destination in the California redwoods showcasing cutting-edge weekend and 5-day programs in health and wellness, personal growth, and professional development. Part personal retreat, part conference center, and part wellness resort, our 75-acre state-of-the-art facility offers beautiful accommodations, forest trails, shops, dining facilities, a spa, and fitness center. The campus is nestled between Santa Cruz and Silicon Valley, and hosts a wide array of world-class faculty in fields including mindfulness, authentic leadership, neuroscience, integrative medicine, relationships, yoga, the creative arts, and more. 1440 Multiversity was founded by and for people interested in leading integrated lives - built around mindful, conscious choices.
Our Baristas work in a beautiful brand new cafe called Common Grounds, with state of the art equipment, on an amazing campus surrounded by Redwoods. We are looking for Baristas to create artisan coffee drinks and provide exceptional service to our guests.
Be knowledgeable about menu items and recommend items that might be appealing to guests.
Prepare and serve hot or cold food and beverages including espresso drinks.
Ensure the Café is clean, tidy, and organized including seating and service areas.
Must obtain a California Food Handler's card.
Experience preferred but willing to train.
Come be part of our 1440 team!
Note: Due to the sensitive and confidential nature of our business, we are unable to hire current or former clients. We appreciate your understanding as we strive to respect the privacy of all our clients.
Deja & Co. Exquisite Jewels has been in business for over 40 years, with an established and loyal clientele. We provide an excellent working environment including a positive and professional team, competitive pay, medical and bonus plans as well as 401K retirement savings benefits. While experience in the jewelry industry is desired, we provide extensive and in-depth education with concurrent job training. It is our passion to create an environment of growth and development for each individual as they, in turn, contribute to the establishment of Deja & Co. as a leading boutique jewelry brand.
Nestled in the Saratoga foothills, Deja & Co. is a destination boutique that attracts a warm, loyal, and discerning multi-generational clientele. As the Deja & Co. Procurement Specialist, you will work with an incredible team of hard-working, driven, growth-minded individuals committed to providing an unparalleled shopping experience in the most exquisite setting. You will assist the sales department with sourcing everything from the smallest finding to the most exquisite and rare finished pieces and loose stones.
•Research and Procurement of finished jewelry, loose diamonds, colored gemstones, packaging supplies, and jewelry displays;
• Creating purchase orders in inventory management system for any and all orders placed;
• Verifying quantity and pricing of orders received against purchase orders and working with vendors and store management to resolve any discrepancies;
• Facilitating communication between the Sales Professional, Repair Manager, Vendor, and Receiving Manager to ensure timely procurement of items that meets each client's individual timeline and budgetary needs;
• Assisting in the development & refinement of procurement procedures and tools, i.e. vendor database, sales reports, etc.;
• Assisting in the development of sales reports (complete with graphs, charts, etc.) of specific item categories in order to better inform purchasing decisions;
• Developing and maintaining a thorough working knowledge of vendor specialties and preferred methods of communication;
• Discovery of new vendors utilizing Deja & Co.'s rigorous quality standards in conjunction with preferred business practices;
• Furthering vendor rapport by coordinating with accounting department to ensure timely payment of invoices;
• Working with marketing department to ensure brand adherence in packaging and jewelry displays;
• Working with social responsibility team to shorten supply chain and ensure ethical sourcing of all goods and supplies;
• Assisting in day-to-day operations through set-up and tear-down of display cases, answering phones, general light housekeeping, and hospitality; and
• Assisting in bi-yearly physical inventory counts.
The ideal candidate for this position will:
• Possess excellent analytical skills;
• Be efficient, strategic, and detail-obsessed!
• Be an excellent communicator;
• Have the ability to think outside-the-box and creatively problem-solve;
• Be a motivated individual, interested in pursuing a career in the jewelry industry;
• Be interested in long-term growth with an established company;
• Have a positive and professional attitude;
• Be responsible, reliable, punctual, hard-working and energetic;
• Love working as part of a fast-paced and supportive team;
• Maintain the highest ethical standards; and
• Love to serve individuals as they wish to be served.
• Must have excellent verbal and written skills–both in person and over the phone, as well as via email, text and all other social media services;
• Have a flexible schedule that includes day, evening and weekend shifts–Saturdays required;
• Familiarity with Mac operating systems, Lightspeed Onsite, Asana, Excel/Numbers, and Google Drive a plus;
• GIA (Gemological Institute of America) coursework preferred but not required; and
• High School diploma required. College coursework preferred.
For consideration: Please reply to this posting with your resume, cover letter, and a brief description of how your experience has prepared you for this role.
Please, no phone calls about this job.
Job Level: Entry
Availability: Day, evenings, and weekends required
Classification: Hourly, non-exempt
Scheduled Hours (0-40): 40+
Hearts and Hands Post-Acute Care is a skilled nursing facility located in Santa Cruz. We serve 120-140 residents at any given time. The kitchen is responsible for 3 meals a day, 365 days of the year.
This is a great opportunity if you want to help serve your local community.
We currently have 3 FULL-TIME openings in our kitchen, AM and PM shifts, Cook and Dietary Aides.
Please contact Donna Donihi @ 831-479-9000 or apply in person at Hearts and Hands Post-Acute (2990 Soquel Ave.)
The Fish House Bar and Grill is looking for passionate and driven individuals to join our team!
In striving to create a unique and quality environment for our guests
full or part time
Some Experience required
Must have weekend availability
Please drop off a copy of your resume
972 Main St. Watsonville
If you have questions call: 831.728.3333
Please specify what position you are interested in
We appreciate your interest and we look forward to meeting you!
Line Cook Needed (Capitola, Soquel)
compensation: Dependent upon experience
employment type: full-time and part-time
Line Cook Needed
Fast paced, farm-to-table restaurant now hiring line cooks.
AM and PM shifts - Looking for full-time and part-time person
Experience a plus, but no experience needed - we will train the right candidate
Se habla Espanol.
NO PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS
APPLY IN PERSON. Please bring a resume.
The Kitchen at Discretion Brewing
2703 41st Ave
Soquel CA 95073
Ask for Jose or Santos
This job is in the Santa Cruz area.
**CARPO'S*** we are looking for a prep/line cook for morning afternoon 9am-4pm shifts. Must have line cooking experience. First half of shift is prepping, and the second half is cooking on a line.Please bring a resume to the the restaurant in person.
Se habla Espanol.
Sylvan Learning in South San Jose, CA. is looking for enthusiastic, dedicated teachers to inspire and help our students achieve academic excellence. We are currently accepting applications for experienced Part Time Reading, Math, Upper level Math and Writing teachers.
COMPANY CULTURE and BENEFITS:
When is the last time you had a chance to really make a difference with your students? We value your input as a teacher and need your expertise in education to help our students be successful. We provide paid trainings for our teachers.
•Valid teaching credential or certificate from any state
•Must have 1-2 years experience teaching
•A love for teaching Reading and language arts
•Passion for Education
•We are open Mon-Fri and Saturday mornings
HOW IT WORKS:
•Teach students in a 3:1 student-teacher ratio
•Use pre-planned lessons
•Use proven methods developed by educators
•Use educational materials approved by schools
•Motivate students of all ages to excel academically and develop a love of education
Part-Time. We are open for instruction Monday thru Friday afternoons (and mornings in the summer) and Saturday mornings. Preference given to those teachers with greater availability and flexibility. You will give us your hours of availability and we will match them with our needs.
TO APPLY: Please email your resume and cover letter to:
Sylvan is the nation's largest provider of supplemental education and we are nearing our 40th anniversary.
This is individualized teaching at its best. There are no lesson plans to prepare and you work with motivated students. Each student has an individualized lesson plan based on the results of a "skills assessment". Our goal is to build skills with a wide variety of learning materials and personalized instruction from caring, trained teachers. Instruction is provided during after school hours and on Saturdays.
Teaching at Sylvan is a rewarding experience and can supplement your income while you help students succeed in school. Training is provided and you can learn more about Sylvan by visiting our website.
Email your resume so we can schedule an interview and you can start your Sylvan career.
3 to 5 shifts per week
POS system proficient.
You Work well in a Fast paced environment
Quick hands and fast feet
Capable of multitasking
Great personality .
Good with locals and tourists.
Beer, wine and food knowledge.
Food handler card
Work on your on feet for 6 hours
Repeatedly lift up to 40lbs
Be available to work weekends, nights and holidays.
Simcha Preschool has a forty-year history of being a play-based program, celebrating Jewish values and welcoming all families into a peace-loving, anti-biased, play-based, and developmentally appropriate environment.
We are seeking a committed, collaborative, creative, and compassionate ECE professional who is looking to grow in their early childhood education career. Our ideal candidate is able to keep up with the busiest of toddlers and ask thought-provoking questions to our prekindergarten students, too. Music, art, and creative movement skills are a plus. Punctuality, great work ethics, and team player skills are musts for our collaborative, tight-knit program.
Duration: Year-round, full-time position (with possible health benefits and paid time off given after 90 days of employment); also seeking qualified substitute teachers
Start Date: Summer 2019
• Teacher: completion of at least 12 ECE credits.
• An AA or BA (preferred) in ECE
• At least two years of ECE experience, current permit a bonus
• Resume’ including three professional references required
Salary Range: $16 - 19/hourly, DOE
• Constantly twist/bend/stoop/squat;
• Frequently stand/walk, grasp lightly/fine manipulation, perform desk-based computer tasks, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 40 pounds.
• Occasionally sit, kneel/crawl, reach/work above shoulders, grasp forcefully, use a telephone, writing by hand, sort/file paperwork or parts, scrub/sweep/mop/chop/mix.
• Requires good visual and auditory acuity.
• Work outdoors on a regular basis, occasionally in inclement weather. Includes caring for plants.
• May be exposed to noise > 80dB TWA, bleach, vomit or blood.
Final offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of national criminal background check, and national sex offender registry search.
Contact:Lisa Mendez, Simcha Preschool Director: 831-479-3449
Job Location: Temple Beth El Jewish Community Center 3055 Porter Gulch Road Aptos, California 95003
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $19.00 /hour
Do you have a passion for cannabis, love talking about the plant and want to share your knowledge with the world?
We're seeking team members who love connecting with people from all walks of life, have great customer service skills and are available to work either a full or part-time schedule.
If this sounds like you, apply to join our team today!
We'd love to talk to you if you have:
At least one (1) year of retail, hospitality or other customer service-focused industry experience.
Experience working in cannabis a plus!
High degree of detail orientation and a proven track record of working within strict compliance requirements
Open schedule availability
A friendly, team-oriented and "can-do" attitude
Competitive Pay + Discount + More!
Please send current resume or provide work history via email. Include your connection to cannabis in your email - work experience or why you want to get into the industry
Experienced server needed at local downtown Thai restaurant.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
-taking to-go orders
This is multi-tasking position - ideal for someone who can find ways to keep "busy" and communicates well.
We're looking for someone long-term who has personable customer service skills.
Upon hiring, applicant must obtain CA Food Handler's Card (ServSafe).
Must be able to lift 50lbs+ and follow instructions for safety.
Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
Bilingual in English and Thai is a plus.
1) Send us and email
2) Subject title: "Server JUNE 2019"
3) Attach your applicable RESUME
4) Include your availability
5) Include anything about yourself we cannot gather from your resume or any skills you deem applicable for this position
Arrow Beauty Bar is an small established salon located in downtown Santa Cruz. We are seeking a licensed cosmetologist or someone that is currently attending cosmetology school that is interested in a part time assistant/receptionist position that will compliment our team.
Qualifications for applying....
Great with Multi tasking
Great customer service skills
Licensed Cosmetologist or in cosmetology school
Passion for hair and beauty
Flexible with scheduling
To Apply, please email or drop off your resume with Megan or Abby at Arrow Beauty Bar.
Address: 2027 N Pacific Ave
Check out or website to learn more about us!
Have you always dreamed of working in a kitchen where you set the pace, contribute to the menu and have direct positive contact with the people eating your food? We are offering this opportunity to the right person!
Our retreat center is set in the redwoods just North of Boulder Creek. We are seeking a talented and self motivated cook to join the team! This is a beautiful place to work and a great opportunity for someone who loves cooking in a mindful and positive environment.
We offer great benefits, PTO, the opportunity to live onsite and also study with the different groups that spend time at the center. All of the cooking is vegetarian. The perfect person for this job should be able to work by themselves at times, plan meals, and be comfortable cooking for a group of 10 to 40 people.
The Lead Cook is a supportive role to the Kitchen Manager, and steps in as the lead for the kitchen team in the managers absence, giving them ample opportunity to be creative and plan menus for staff and retreat groups. The Kitchen Team meets both retreater and staff needs as it relates to meal service and kitchen organization. This position is a precious opportunity to share one's culinary skills while connecting with a community of dedicated spiritual practitioners. At Vajrapani, we strive to cultivate a contemplative environment. The kitchen department is at the heart of this endeavor.
We are looking for someone who can:
- work Thursday through to Monday (this schedule may change)
- start work by 8:30 am
- enjoys working at a remote and rural location
- have a minimum commitment of 1 year
- work occasional breakfast shifts
Closing date for applications: Friday 28th June 2019
Attention!! Parlour At The Point is selecting an ASSISTANT & PART TIME STYLIST !
Our commitment at Parlour is to give you the support of a TEAM. These are just a few ways we do it:
*The perfect location in Pleasure Point, in the heart of Santa Cruz with plenty of foot traffic.
*We pay hourly plus commission.
*Flexible work schedule.
*We provide consistent marketing with our Social Media Director/ Salon Manger to help create daily content on all social media platforms including our website and beauty blog (that we all collaborate on!).
*One on one coaching to help you set goals, exceed the customer’s expectations and build a loyal clientele quickly.
*Fun community events
*Caring and passionate owner and teammates
So, if you are overflowing with passion about the beauty industry, committed to education and personal growth and want to be surrounded by people who share the same vision, Parlour At The Point is the right fit for you!
ARE YOU FRESH OUT OF COSMOTOLOGY SCHOOL OR EARLY INTO THE HAIR INDUSTRY AND NEED MORE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE? ARE YOU FINDING IT CHALLENGING TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL, AND NEED GUIDANCE TOWARDS GAINING A STEADY CLIENTELE?
WOULD YOU LIKE THE SUPPORT OF A TEAM, THAT WILL HELP YOU FEEL INSPIRED AND MAKE COMING TO WORK FUN?
Our commitment at Parlour is to give you the support you need! Here are just a few ways we do it:
*Assist under three stylists with over ten years of experience behind the chair, and who are highly educated.
*We offer a clear “Advanced Education Program” in both color and cutting. There will clear modules that will give you the skills to be able to perform all services at a high level, including one on one classes with live model.
*The perfect location in Pleasure Point, in the heart of Santa Cruz with plenty of foot traffic.
*Hourly pay plus commission.
*Flexible work schedule.
*We provide consistent marketing with our Social Media Director/ Salon Manger to help create daily content on all social media platforms including our website and beauty blog (that we all collaborate on!)
*One on one coaching to help you set goals, exceed the customer’s expectations and build a loyal clientele quickly!
*Fun community events.
*Caring and passionate owner and teammates.
So, if you are overflowing with passion about the beauty industry, committed to education, personal growth and want to be surrounded by people who share the same vision, Parlour At The Point is the right fit for you!
This position is responsible for washing all used glasses, dishes and silverware from our events. The Dishwasher is also responsible for maintaining a clean kitchen and dish washing area. This position is part-time and reports to the Events Supervisor.
Responsibilities & Essential Functions
• Prepares soiled dishes, silverware and similar items for automated cleaning equipment.
• Operates automated cleaning equipment; adds cleaning solvents and agents and adjusts setting as required.
• Hand washes items as required, including pots and pans.
• Maintains sanitary conditions throughout the kitchen and work areas according to food safety regulations.
• Disposes of trash and rubbish; cleans own work area and any other portions of kitchen per cleaning schedule. Adheres to daily and weekly schedules for cleaning or pest control.
• Follows sanitation procedures and performs periodic cleaning of dishes, utensils and other items.
• May perform miscellaneous food service tasks by assisting kitchen prep cooks.
• Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
• All dishes are clean and put away after each event.
• Prior experience working in a commercial kitchen preferred
• Must possess a positive attitude and work well with others
• Ability to work in a fast paced kitchen environment
• Must be reliable
Work Environment & Physical Demands
• Availability to work evenings and weekends as needed.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
• Repetitive motions, standing for 100% of shift, reaching, bending, stooping and lifting.
• Works frequently in hot and damp environment.
• Frequently immerses hands in water.
• Frequently immerses hands in water diluted with chemical solutions.
• Frequently works with sharp knives and utensils.
• Frequently works with hot plates.
HIRING ASAP: Call 408-354-6150 x81
*Sign on Bonus: $200 to be paid after 60 days/25 shifts and $300 to be paid at one year/150 shifts.
Manresa is a 3-Michelin starred, Relais and Chateaux restaurant located in Los Gatos. We care a lot about our employees and acknowledge the contribution each one of them makes to our success.
We are looking for motivated professionals to join our Front of House team in a Food Runner or Back Server position. The ideal candidates will be passionate about food, service, hospitality, and our industry.
You must be a self-starter, organized, well mannered, professional, and a team player. We are looking for candidates who would like to continue growing in the industry and be part of a passionate FOH team at a 3-Michelin star level.
We are looking for serious applicants only, who are available full-time, Wednesday through Sunday. The restaurant is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. You must have previous service experience at the fine dining level.
We offer a dynamic workplace where all team members work towards a common goal to provide our guests with a great experience. In addition to benefitting from an inspiring work environment based on continuous improvement and teamwork, working for us means being part of one big family.
We offer competitive income, very generous tips, medical benefits, and meal discounts at our sister properties which include The Bywater and Manresa Bread.
We will look forward to receiving your resumes. You can check out our website at www.manresarestaurant.com to see who we are.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
We are an EEO employer. This is not intended to be a job description.
Breakfast cook. Must have restaurant experience. Willing to train the right applicant, but Summer employees need not apply. Will likely need to support back-of-the-house.
$14 per hour + tips + meal in well-established Pleasure Point breakfast cafe.
Bring resume in person to Cliff Cafe.
Experienced line and prep cooks needed. Daytime and night, including weekends. $14 ~ $18+ DOE. Dishwashers needed daytime and night, including weekends. Call 831-476-5096 between 8:30 am ~ 3:00 pm. Please have references available. Ask for Javier or Rolando.
Se busca cosineros y lava platos con experiencia en turno de la manana y la turno de la tarde. Fines de semana incluidos. Cosinerso $14 ~ $18+ dependiendo la experiencia. Lavaplatos $14. Llamar al (831)476-5096 8:30 am ~ 3:00 pm. Preguntar por Javier o Rolando. Gracias.
Vasili's Greek Restaurant is currently seeking an experienced server! We are a fast paced, casual, family dining restaurant in need of a long term addition to our team. We are looking for someone who is fast, friendly, efficient and reliable with the ability to multi-task. Some experience and a flexible schedule are preferred. Resumes ONLY. Please apply in person at:
1501-A Mission Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Looking for part time breakfast and lunch cook for busy small cafe. Experience needed.
Bruno's Bar and Grill in Scotts Valley is under new management and growing. Recently voted favorite place to watch sports, favorite wings & favorite bloody Mary by Santa Cruz Waves readers and runner up best burger from the GoodTimes.
We are looking for staff to join our team. Every week we are getting busier and we have fun events monthly. We are working hard to become the "Go To" place for food and fun in Scotts Valley and we're looking for staff who want to be a part of creating our vision.
In addition to the restaurant and bar we also have banquet facilities, a sports lounge & kitchen upstairs, an outdoor patio and outside catering.
If you have experience and a friendly outgoing customer service oriented attitude, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for the following positions:
Dishwasher (experienced only)
Cook (experienced only)
Waitstaff (experienced only)
Bartender (experienced only)
Job duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
-Interact professionally with customers.
-Able to stand/walk throughout duration of shift.
-Able to climb stairs.
-Able to carry up to 20 pounds.
-Follow all safety and sanitation procedures as well as company regulations.
-Maintain good personal hygiene.
-Ensure cleanliness in and around facility.
-Communicate professionally with both the front and back of house.
-Complete ServSafe certification
-Help other stations as needed.
-Able to work catering jobs and private parties as needed.
We are looking for staff who want to work a regular schedule of at least 4 shifts per week including weekends, please only apply if you are available to work within those parameters.
Join our Dream Team at Daydream Salon!
Daydream Salon is a charming oasis for stylists and clients. Nestled in Neale's Hollow, we are located at the base of the quaint Saratoga Village, just down the road from downtown Los Gatos. As a high-end salon, we offer full luxurious hair services, as well as deluxe facial and waxing services. We also have the convenience of a large parking lot for our clients. Full time rental stations available.
As a renter, the salon will provide:
An experienced front desk manager to take care of your scheduling and greet your clients.
Beverages and snacks for your clients.
Shampoo backbar and station products.
Retail commission on our luxury product lines: Kerastase, R+Co, and Redken Hair care as well as Jan Marini, Image, and Farmhouse Fresh Skincare.
A great team atmosphere with a fun, hassle-free, experienced team.
In addition, your clients have access to scheduling services in our luxurious spa room with an experienced esthetician. Brow waxing or express facials can be done while your client's color processes. Perfect if you want to double book and busy clients love the convenience.
We would love to talk hair and details of Daydream if you are interested in joining our team. Please feel free to email any questions you have or to set up a tour.
The Continental Inn is seeking a charismatic, friendly and reliable Guest Service Host. The Guest Service Host is responsible for the daily activities at the front desk and the communication with each appropriate hotel department. This role provides the opportunity for casual conversation and has a direct impact on creating the guest experience.
Job Description (include, but not limited to):
•Handle guest check-ins/check-outs efficiently and in a professional manner, informing guests of hotel's facilities at time of registration (ie: Pool hours, etc)
•Demonstrate proper telephone etiquette including relaying accurate information and creating reservations
•Respond to guest inquiries and resolve any issues/conflicts
•Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or equivalent and prior hotel experience preferred.
•Time management and multi-tasking skills
•Effective communication and ability to handle conflicts
Shifts Vary: 6:30am - 2:30pm & 2:30pm - 10:30pm
Bilingual Preferred (Spanish)
If interested in the position available, please send us your resume (either Word or PDF format) and tell us a bit about yourself and your availability.
Feel free to come stop by, we wouldn't mind putting a face to your resume. Our address is:
414 Ocean St
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Please ask for Jay
We are a gourmet deli in the heart of Downtown Santa Cruz. We are currently in need of team members both full and part time. Please submit a resume or an availability with a brief work history. The job requires team members to build sandwiches, take orders, handle cash and credit transactions and general cleaning. Looking forward to hearing from you