: Allies for Every Child (ALLIES) exists to give at-risk children and children living in poverty the foundation they need to increase their life choices and lead fulfilling lives. For over 25 years, ALLIES has been providing thousands of at-risk children and their families with critical, high-quality early education programs, family strengthening interventions, foster care and adoption services, and a range of vital, integrated services, including educational assessments, disabilities screenings, nutrition, dental and vision screenings, and pediatric health consultations.
: Allies for Every Child contracts with the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) to protect at-risk children and strengthen families. The Director of Resource Family Approval is responsible for overall programmatic success of Allies for Every Child’s Resource Family Approval program. The Director will have a passion for not accepting the status quo in child welfare, see foster care as a social justice issue, have a desire to reach a new audience of prospective families who want to make an impact in their community and feel an urgency to match children who linger in foster care the longest to waiting families. The responsibilities of the Director of Resource Family Approval includes leading a team that completes social work duties, home studies, resource parent recruitment and training. The Director ensures contract compliance, builds community relationships, ensures current policy and procedure implementation while also advising the CPO on the development of new policies and procedures. The Director makes sure of timely billing, and ensuring excellent adoptive matching and support of children and families. Additional responsibilities include, partnering with other leadership staff across “the community collaborative ™ to be a leader in the field of recruitment, retention and support for children and families within the foster care community.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Provide programmatic oversight of the Resource Family Approval program.
Provide clinical supervision to Resource Family Approval staff and sign off on hours for clinicians working towards licensure
Monitor the psychological stability, physical well-being, and developmental progress of children in Allies resource family homes
Oversee strategic growth of the program through managing resource parent recruitment, pursuing outreach opportunities, making presentations, and timely responsiveness to potential resource parents
Develop new community relationships in support of resource parent recruitment and maintain existing relationships
Assist potential resource parent families in progressing quickly from point of interest through preparation and approval as an ALLIES resource parent
Assign, conduct and/or review home studies to assess resource parent applicants, utilizing the Structured Analysis Family Evaluation (“SAFE”) format
Empathically redirect applicants who are not a fit for the program in a timely manner Ensure quality and ongoing PS-MAPP trainings and orientations, support groups, and other events throughout the year
Manage visitation and/or monitor visits with children and their biological families as needed
Oversee program quality assurance including chart review and audit preparation
Oversee DCFS and Community Care licensing annual audits Produce reports for DCFS, Community Care Licensing, and courts
Develop new policies and procedures as may be required by funders, DCFS, or program as needed
Cultivate and maintain relationships with current and potential foster-adoptive parents
Attend weekly supervision meetings with the Chief Program Officer
Ensure high quality care for foster and adoptive children and comprehensive support for parents
Represent Allies at community forums and quarterly meetings Be a contributing member of the Allies for Every Child Leadership Team
Implement, track and help design functions of “the community collaborative ™ Facilitate staff meetings and attend other programmatic meetings
Adhere to all legal, ethical, and professional practice standards
Staff must believe in and act in accordance with both the agency’s and the program’s mission statements
Other duties as assigned
Master’s Degree in Social Work preferred or Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy or Psychology with an approved exception
California Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, two (2) years post licensure
Ability to supervise staff for licensing hours required
Two (2) years managerial or administrative experience in a foster care or adoption setting preferred
Three years of full-time employment in the field of family or child welfare or two years’ work employment in a licensed foster family/resource family agency or adoption agency
Passion for child abuse and neglect prevention and a commitment to finding nurturing families for children in need Knowledge of Title 22 and Community Care Licensing requirements preferred
Knowledge of Continuum of Care Reform and interim licensing standards preferred
Able to manage and develop recruitment tools, relationships, and methods Knowledge of community resources and experience with interagency collaboration preferred
Ability to work independently, flexible, strong organizational skills, commitment to teamwork, and excellent communication skills
Ability to speak in public at recruitment forums
Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
Excellent written ability in English and ability to communicate effectively
Ability to effectively establish rapport and maintain appropriate boundaries with supervisees, staff, and clients
Basic computer skills required – Word, Excel, Software applications
Passionate about learning and possesses curiosity about issues affecting children and families
All employees, regardless of position, serve as role models for children and families who are served by our agency.
Fingerprint background clearance (DOJ, FBI & Child Abuse Clearance Index), or approved exemption Successful completion of pre-employment physical, PPD risk assessment, proof of immunizations
Class “C” driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, a safety record acceptable to CCL, and access to reliable transportation required
: Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full benefits package offered including 100% employer contribution to: Health - Kaiser or Anthem, Dental, Vision; 401k with employer match; Employee Assistance Program, Professional Development, 12 paid holidays, sick leave, vacation, and 2 personal days for anniversary of employment and birthday.
Allies for Every Child actively seeks candidates who reflect the rich diversity of the communities that we serve. We are committed to a work environment that embraces and promotes individuality and inclusion. We believe that diversity and inclusion of varied perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences is essential to our organization’s effectiveness, and allows us to serve our clients in the respectful, responsive, and understanding way that they deserve. We define diversity in broad terms to include race, ethnicity, age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, geography, socio-economic status and other unique attributes that make us who we are.
Allies for Every Child has achieved accreditation through the Council on Accreditation (COA). This means our programs, services, administration, and management have been rigorously evaluated and meet best practice standards.
Flowerboy Project in Venice, CA is looking for one barista to join our team. We are located on 824 Lincoln Blvd. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, and reliable.Responsibilities
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
Compensation is $15 + tips
LA Shades and Blinds provides Los Angeles commercial clients with the highest quality blind installation solutions available anywhere in the City of Angels.Our experts work directly with you to determine the best type of blinds for you that fit squarely to fill your aesthetic, comfort, light flow, energy efficiency, and budgetary needs. With a wide variety of blind types to select, and nearly endless aesthetic, color, and finish solutions, LA Shades and Blinds is your one-stop solution for all of your commercial blind installation needs.
Bonhams is a privately owned international auction house. Founded in 1793, we hold more than 400 specialist sales a year in 60 different categories at our flagship salerooms in London, New York, Los Angeles, and Hong Kong.
We are seeking a driven and agile full-time Cataloguer for our Los Angeles based Prints Department for immediate hire. Reporting to the Director of Prints this role will oversee all pre and post-sale administration and cataloguing of incoming property for the department.
• Own and oversee full cycle pre-and post-sale administration for the Prints and Multiples department
• Catalogue incoming property for sale and oversee photography of each item, liaising with artist foundations to obtain reproduction permissions
• Work with our Marketing department to meet advertising deadlines
• Oversee authentication and property control, tracking consignments and artwork movements, research and maintain a progress database accessible by all but accountable to you, monitor adverts, monitor special terms in proposals, contributing catalogue notes, liaise with senior staff over sensitive areas and assist with condition reporting prior to the Prints and Multiples sale
• Liaison with specialists to ensure prompt advice and service to our customers and complete initial research to develop specialist knowledge across the field
• Continue to play a leading role in business intelligence and client research; updating databases and anticipating growth areas by staying informed of industry news
• Keep accurate records and files for customers, sales and external consultants
• Efficiently handle queries by phone, email, in person and during valuations alongside specialists
• Keep exploring areas where your career can grow in terms of client development, expertise, and ultimately business getting, be comfortable business getting when possible
• Perform all duties associated with receiving and processing of property, and manage installations and deinstallations
• This position may require travel for previews and appraisal clinics, and occasionally will require weekend availability for said previews and cataloguing deadlines
· Additional tasks and responsibilities may be assigned to you by your manager
· One to three years demonstrated experience cataloging works of art within a collections information system or research setting
· Bachelor’s degree in art, art history, museum studies, information sciences, or related discipline
· Thorough knowledge and passion for the field of Prints and Multiples is preferred · Outstanding people skills and ability to grow and establish relationships with others
· Be comfortable in a public facing role, past presentation experience is a plus · Solid administrative and time management skills and proficiency in Outlook/Word platforms
· Affinity for discretion and confidentiality
· Foreign language skills are a plus
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com, with ‘Cataloguer, Prints’ in the subject line.
Bonhams offers health, dental and vision benefit options, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) retirement savings plan, paid time off, pre-tax commuter benefits and more. We thank you for your interest in this position, please note that we will only contact candidates chosen for further consideration. No phone inquiries please.
Bonhams is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to fight for equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to an inclusive work environment.
With a customer service orientation, accurately perform assigned portions of telephone answering, appointment scheduling, and verification of benefits.
IMPORTANT - PREFERENCE GIVEN TO RESUMES SUBMITTED WITH A COVER LETTER
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Telephone Answering and Appointment Scheduling
Appropriate duties for the call center include:
Other Shared and Common Duties
Help Group is currently seeking a full-time bright, dynamic, dedicated individual to join our team as Remote Administrative Assistant in Sherman Oaks, CA. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading integration, designing, building, and administering a hyper-converged environment of Dell VXRail and VMW. This includes Developing and implementing and maintaining network management and server environments/ infrastructures for high availability and disaster recovery requirements.
Founded in 1975, The Help Group is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive nonprofit of its kind in the United States serving adolescents and young adults with special needs related to autism spectrum disorder, learning disabilities, ADHD, developmental delays, abuse and emotional problems.
We are looking for an assistant to provide administrative support to our team while working remotely. You will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Skype, Zoom and Google Hang out. Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision. Responsibilities include
Respond to emails and phone calls
Book travel and accommodations
Manage a contact list
Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records
Organize managers’ calendars
Perform market research
Create presentations, as assigned
Address employees administrative queries
Provide customer service as first point of contact
Proven experience as an assistant working remotely or relevant role
Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
Excellent time management skills
Solid organizational skills
High school diploma; additional qualifications as an Administrator or Executive Assistant are a plus
The role of Data and Project Coordinator is a dynamic position that moves fluidly between metric-driven departments, reporting directly to the head of Continuous Improvement and Organizational Development.This role is comprised of generating various daily, weekly and monthly reports that communicate the state of key performance indicators across the organization.The Data and Project Coordinator will work with the Manager to analyze data provided in reports and evaluate key areas of interest for improvement and expansion.While much of the day-to-day will focus on the generation and analysis of reports, this individual will also assist in the implementation of projects that execute on strategy driven down from upper management, centered around business growth, scaling, and process improvement.This is an entry-to-mid level position with the expectation that (upon proven performance and a developed internal understanding of the organization) this individual will grow to take on larger portions of the day-to-day business operations and growth strategy.Our company is driven by 3 key pieces: product, process, and people, and we are looking for the right person for this newly developed role.
Ajilon is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant with 2 or more years of experience for a full-time job at an exciting entertainment company in Beverly Hills, CA. This is a contract-to-hire role that offers the opportunity to work with a growing and dynamic organization within the film and media industry.
This role entails providing complete administrative support to internal departments while adhering to company processes and policies. Our ideal candidate has the ability to effectively prioritize clerical tasks, stay organized in a fast-paced environment, and communicate clearly as they will play a major part in the success of the office. If you are looking for a new and exciting place to work – apply online today!
· Calendar management and scheduling
· Meeting and event coordination
· Data entry, file management and clerical support
· Mail duties and assisting other departments as needed
· Maintain office documents using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
· Perform other tasks and functions as assigned to provide support to other team members and internal departments
· Experience working in a corporate environment
· College degree preferred
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Personable, proactive, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to effectively multitask
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite - mainly Word, Excel and Outlook
· 2 – 4 years of recent Administrative experience in a corporate environment
$15.00 - $20.00 USD per hour
8:00am – 5:00pm, 40 hours per week
To learn more about this administrative job opening, please apply and send a current resume. Not quite what you were looking for? Browse our other available jobs in your location on the Ajilon website.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy/
We are recruiting for an Assistant Manager as we grow the Gong cha brand throughout the Santa Clarita Valley. As an Assistant Manager, you are a highly organized and motivated individual with proven leadership experience in restaurant and/or food services. In this position, you will assist with managing our store’s daily operations while supervising a team of energetic baristas and shift leaders. Additionally, you will play an integral role in developing and implementing strategies to continue growing our business. Lastly, you will ensure we maintain high customer service standards at all times. This is a full-time position with flexible hours and benefits such as medical insurance and paid sick and vacation leave.
1. Assist Store Manager with the management of the store’s daily operations and the supervision of shift leaders and baristas
2. Train and mentor shift leaders and baristas on the store’s day-to-day operations and ensure that standard operating procedures are being implemented
3. Assist Store Manager with planning and implementing strategies to improve store operations and increase store revenue
4. Implement weekly inventory tracking procedures to ensure the timely ordering of store inventory
5. Manage each shift by delegating duties, assigning tasks, and following up with fellow team members to ensure responsibilities for each shift have been completed
6. Leads by example by maintaining regular and consistent attendance and punctuality while monitoring baristas’ attendance and punctuality
7. Evaluate employee performance and assist Store Manager with identifying hiring and training needs
8. Maintain cleanliness and organization in food service areas, restrooms, customer dining area, storage room, kitchen, and break room
9. Check food quality and temperatures throughout the day per food safety regulations
10. Ensure that all beverage and food items are prepared according to Gong Cha’s standards of quality, consistency, and timeliness
11. Ensure all team members follow proper sanitation and safety procedures at all times
12. Be proficient in each area of store operations to assist team members when necessary
13. Must act with integrity and honesty while promoting the Gong Cha culture
14. Maintain a positive work environment for team members and guests
15. Address customer complaints and feedback in a calm and professional manner
16. Other duties as assigned
1. Must be 18 years old or older
2. Minimum 1 year of leadership/management experience in restaurant/cafe industry
3. Demonstrated experience leading a team of at least five (5) employees
4. Ability to use touch-sensitive POS system
5. Ability to lift items up to 25 lbs.
6. Ability to work in a high-temperature kitchen for an extended period of time
7. Ability to work in fast-paced environment
8. Ability to maintain a positive attitude
9. Ability to work in a team environment to ensure smooth store operations
10. Available to work nights, weekends, and most holidays
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Perform a variety of tasks to accomplish specific general accounting requirements as outlined by internal processes and procedures. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Wage range: $19.00 – 23.00/hr., DOE
We offer career advancement opportunities and an excellent compensation and benefits package that include group medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage, 401(k) plan, paid monthly parking in the heart of dynamic Downtown L.A.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, marital status, national origin, disability or any other consideration made unlawful by law.
***This is for a potential future role to be opened up in the Fall of 2020***
Are you a passionate technology lover who always strives to work and learn the latest and greatest technology?
Are you often the go to “tech guru” for your friends, family and colleagues?
Do you love learning about new Technology products?
If you have answered “yes” to any of the above questions, then ECI is the place for you!
Who are we?
Eze Castle is a global company established 20 years ago. We offer top of the line products and services to more than 600 clients around the world including both public and private cloud, cyber security solutions, disaster recovery and outsourced IT support to name a few.
What you will be doing:
We are searching for a stellar Field Services Engineer who will represent ECI as a trusted technician for an upcoming potential role in the Fall. This person will be best known for being personable and technically savvy with Microsoft office products such as troubleshooting Office 365, Microsoft Exchange as well as familiarity with Windows Server 2012 & 2016 administration. An Engineer in this role should understand basic networking concepts such as DHCP, DNS, Mail Transport, IP Troubleshooting, and DFS, etc.
What will make you successful:
Why work for us?
At ECI, we pride ourselves on having a collaborative and employee focused vision while still concentrating whole heartedly on our client’s success. We can only be the best if our team is the best, which is why we are committed to continuously developing employees in order to maintain top-of-the-line skill sets.
We offer a small organization feel, with big company aspirations. We're using the latest top of the line technologies, and have leaders who are determined to stay at the front of the pack.
ECI's commitment to learning stretches way beyond your first week here. We've developed some great in-house trainings so you can learn all about our products, as well as stay up to date on newer technologies. We also partner with considerable external organizations to continue to grow our employee’s skills.
ECI is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination laws, ECI prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ECI conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
The manager is responsible for the entire opration of his/her assigned resturant,and is reponsible for ecuting the store plan to achieve the established standards. Sales growth and profits. Provides leadership and outstanding guest service guidance and must be able to great a position and open environment in which people can excel.
As for counter help we are looking for flexble good manner individual to grow with our company.
The Platform Engineering Group provides one of the major services in the IT Organization. Our mission is empowering our end users to make the best and timely decisions and actions in the investment lifecycle. We are looking for a passionate, hardworking, and talented Developer to help maintain the firm’s proprietary trading platform and develop scalable support process automation used within the platform. The platform is a critical backbone to the day-to-day operations of the front office. The C#.NET Developer will collaborate closely with application specialists, developers, and investment professionals.
· Provide day-to-day application support for the trading platform; actively participate in support rotation across the investment platform
· Act as a liaison between end-users and application specialists, ensuring smooth and effective communication throughout
· Assist on designing, implementing, and testing features in the trading system in tandem and close collaboration with application specialists and trading system developers
· Implement processes that further automation across the trading support workflow
· Collaborate with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility
· Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software to meet or exceed schedules
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
· 2+ years of professional software development experience including agile principles, continuous delivery, version control and test-driven development, VB.NET
· 2+ years of programming experience using WPF/WinForms, C#/.NET, SQL
What you'll get:
· Competitive salary + benefits
· Work/Life Balance
· Awesome Team Oriented Culture
· High Rise office location in DTLA
· Growth Opportunity!
A skilled nursing and post-acute rehabilitation center, is looking for experienced California licensed Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA) to provide care to those most vulnerable and who have tested positive for the coronavirus COVID-19 or who is suspected to be a carrier.
This compassionate, dedicated employee must be able to demonstrate complete knowledge of infection control practices, including the use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
***$100 REFERRAL BONUS FOR EVERY CNA YOU REFER THAT STAYS WITH US FOR 30 DAYS OR LONGER****
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Central Office Installer Job Summary:
SitePro Solutions is seeking experienced Central Office Installers for a full-time opportunity in Los Angeles! This DC Technician position is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a dependable company that specializes in various types of electrical services including construction, emergency power systems, and telecommunications.
As a SitePro Central Office Technician, you can expect:
Daily duties include:
We’re looking for:
Home Care Help (HCH) provides non-medical in-home and respite care to individuals who want to live as independently as possible either in their homes or in other long-term care settings. We are a family-owned-and-operated organization with 30 years of industry experience, and we are seeking a top-notch Care Coordinator to join our rapidly-growing Glendale team!
• Identify and recruit a diverse talent pool of non-medical respite providers
• Screen potential candidates, schedule and conduct interviews
• Conduct on-site/in-home assessments, as needed
• Identify needs of clients and manage scheduling of appropriate staff based on skill-set and availability
• Participate in industry-related events, as it pertains to hiring/retention (i.e. job fairs, community listings, etc.)
• Stay abreast of all candidate certification and credentialing requirements
• Provide timely documentation, participate in daily/weekly stand-up mtgs
• Work collaboratively with key team members: Administrator, Office Manager, Care Team
• Previous experience with in-home care/healthcare
• AA/BA preferred, or combination of education/experience
• Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Computer knowledge a must: familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, CRM/Care Mgmt software
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency with a calm demeanor and a positive, professional attitude
• Client-centered team player, passionate about customer service
• Ability to understand the needs associated with client demographic (seniors/adults with physical/developmental disabilities, memory/cognitive impairments)
• Clean driving record/reliable transportation + valid license
• Knowledge/understanding of job descriptions to ensure caregivers meet established quality standards
• Ability to pass a physical exam/TB Test/background clearance
Holding Zoom interviews this week!
Job Type: Full-time
Rye Electric has immediate job openings for Mid Level Apprentices work at our varies projects located in LA.
We are in search of Electrician Trainees/Apprentices, or of individuals who have any sort of experience in the use of hand tools and small power tools (e.g. screw-drivers, wrenches, pliers,screw-guns, etc.) If you are looking to be a part of a company that believes in continuous learning, continuous improvement, commitment and safety then we maybe a good fit for you!
The right candidate will be willing to learn and be motivated to grow in the electrical construction industry. They need to be a team player and be able to work cooperatively with others.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
· Simple conduit bending and assembly
· Wire splicing and connections to lugs, terminals, circuit breakers, etc.
· Data,communication, power outlet box, and stub-up assembly
· Power,lighting, and equipment whips
· Lighting fixture assembly and preparation
· Wire way,conduit, and cable tray rack assembly
· Temporary construction power skids, panel boards, spider-boxes and lighting
· Prefabrication of panel boards, switchboards
· Prefabrication of transformers / connections
· Underground conduit duct-banks
· Deck boxes and flexible conduit assemblies
· Control device enclosures
· Strut Racks and stands
· Disconnect switches and enclosed Circuit Breakers
· Cutting and assembly of Typical-unit residential “roping” materials
· Pre-testing and labeling
Rye Electric Offers:
- Medical, dental and vision
- 401K is offered
- Potential for advancement (we promote from within)
- A long-term home for exceptional electricians
Rye Electric Requires:
- Relevant Work History
- Pass Pre-employment drug screening, and background check
- Consistent means of transportation.
Job Type: Full-time
Position Title – Strategic Planner & Analyst
President, Chief Strategy Officer
Support President and top account personnel for all strategic, business performance, category, brand, Direct, competitive and consumer analysis and initiatives across the marketing 5 P’s for Charter Communications Multicultural account. Secondary work may include agency initiatives, support of other clients and new business.
Acquire in-depth intelligence and knowledge of, and be conversant in key clients’ businesses, issues and trends for Hispanic, African-American and General Market - so as to define problems, find opportunities and develop actionable plans, strategies, insights and presentation decks.
Read, collect and cross-tabulate data, analyze and interpret to draw valid conclusions from a range of Client research/metrics, online sources, reports, syndicated research (Mintel), trending, and survey data bases (Simmons).
Write assessment reports, presentations, white papers, business communications and/or stories.
Analysis will include: business opportunity, performance tracking and actionable solutions, strategic success roadmap, category, trending, competitive, segmentation, positioning, product mix, market priorities, CRM, get/grow/keep, creative insights, digital, social media and overall marketing plans.
Effectively present research presentations and results in agency / client meetings.
Conduct research to help understand category, brands, targets, etc., and proactively share with team.
Bachelor's Degree required.
3+ years related experience in planning at an advertising agency or client side
A “can do” attitude, Person who seeks out opportunity and challenge
Must work well under pressure, prioritizing projects according to changing deadlines
Strong communication and presentation skills, adept at internal and external working relationships
Highly organized, detailed, multi-tasking, and client service minded
Strong analytical and trending skills, with proven quantitative/qualitative research experience
Ability, desire and discipline to dig deep into category, marketing and consumer data to generate insights
Proficiency in MS Office/Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Simmons, Nielsen, digital and social listening tools.
Strongly Preferred – Knowledge of, and experience with telecommunications business and direct marketing
Sales / Business Development / Account Management
Do you have executive presence to work on business development and sales to C-level executives and HR departments?
C-Sweet is a fast growing executive women’s organization. Initially LA and NY focused, we are rapidly expanding nationally. C-Sweet includes CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CIOs, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, and other executives across industries and business units, as well as women in Private Equity, Venture Capital, Institutional Investment and finance related areas. C-Sweet includes emerging leaders. Men are always welcome.
C-Sweet seeks a Sales Executive to work on business development, sales and account management particularly for a new job board launching in August which will targeting placing women and diversity candidates into fast growth and Fortune 1000 companies. Additional corporate sales will include sponsorship, membership, staffing and more. As a C-Sweet representative you’ll contact executive leadership and HR departments to discuss the new job board, executive search, Board of Director level and diversity placement, staffing and more.
Prior experience in job board sales, executive search and/or staffing is a strong plus. This is a highly consultative position working with top executives and Human Resource departments.
Work from home office. LA or NY preferred. Position is commission based independent contractor / 1099.
We welcome your application. All replies are held in strictest confidence.
Amplify Professional Services, Inc.
Malibu, CA 90265
Infusion/Castells & Asociados - NYC
Junior Art Director – Hispanic Segment
Art Director to support Creative leadership for Direct Marketing work on the agency’s largest telecom account, responsible for day-to-day development and execution of bold, strategic, persuasive messages and creative advertising that gets results. This requires the development of ideas and visual concepts for TV commercials, digital videos, radio, and social assets, as well as storyboards, mock-ups, and graphics.
Strongly Preferred – Knowledge of, and experience with telecommunications business and direct marketing
Hess Panah Law Group is a growing plaintiffs’ personal injury law firm seeking a paralegal to start immediately. This position is full-time, and experience in the personal injury field is strongly preferred, though not required. Our office is centrally located in Beverly Hills. We offer a fantastic working environment competitive pay, room for growth.
Candidate will be responsible for handling a full caseload of personal injury cases, and will assist the attorneys with: drafting and filing complaints, propounding and responding to discovery, drafting law and motion, drafting case-related documents, calendaring events, writing correspondence, preparing cases for trial, etc.
Proficiency w/Microsoft Office (mainly Word, Outlook, and Excel)
Excellent writing and oral skills - ability to write without spelling and grammatical errors
Experienced with filing / E-filing procedures
Proficient in calendaring and meeting deadlines every time.
Must have the ability to work under pressure and prioritize workload
Prior experience in Litigation as a legal secretary / paralegal in the Personal Injury field is a plus
Spanish is a plus
Legal research skills is a plus
Familiarity with statutes, codes, local rules is a plus
We are also seeking an experienced Litigation Paralegal to join our team. Paralegal will be responsible for assisting with various aspects of trial preparation and trial support.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for a specialized Legal Secretary to undertake a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. You will work under the supervision of an attorney and will also provide support in assigned legal cases. The goal is to sustain efficiency of all office procedures and case management so as to guarantee reliability and consistency. We are a small firm as well.
Executive Assistant – Growing Tech Firm - 65k
A growing technology firm on the Westside is looking for an exceptional Administrative Assistant to support their CEO and team. We are seeking an articulate candidate to help perform various administrative duties. The ideal candidate is dedicated and can multitask in a fast-paced environment. The office has an amazing close-knit culture with perks!
Please submit your resume for consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Newly remodeled hair studio located in Salon Republic in West Hollywood (Sunset Blvd.) is offering a chair station for rent. Salon has been updated per current safety protocol with plexi glass between the stations and upgraded HVAC (heating, ventilation, AC system) w/ UV virus-killing light filters.The studio includes:
• Complimentary towel service, on-site laundry facilities for capes & aprons
• 24/7 salon access for schedule flexibility
• Convenient underground parking; 1,5 hour free with validation (daily or monthly membership rates apply)
• Providing shampoo & conditioner (complimentary)
• Complimentary beverages for the clients
• Two washing sinks with massage chairs
• Complimentary high speed WiFi Internet access
Price: $300 per week
Please email your resume with a link to any of your social media profiles.
We are seeking a Service Manager to join our team in an electrical contracting company dedicated to providing luxury residential homeowners with revolutionary technologically advanced electrical systems. You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
Location: Valencia, CA
Job Description: Supervisor Maintenance
Supervise and Coordinate the activities of the Maintenance Department to ensure that machinery is operating properly and that the facility is maintained clean and all necessary repairs and or maintenance is completed as per E-Maintenance schedules.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
Job Type: Full-time
We are seeking a Male CNA/Caregiver For Male Client in West LA with Alzheimer’s/ Dementia care experience.
Top Real Estate Agent in Beverly Hills looking for a Real Estate/Executive Assistant. This is an amazing opportunity to get hands-on with a variety of projects and work within a fun group of professionals.
Provide support to manage marketing initiatives from development to execution. Demonstrate ability to think creatively and provide solid rationale for recommendations.
1. Implement assigned projects within time constraints.
2. Work with outside vendors such as graphic designers, and print shops.
3. Maintain an easy workflow
4. Develop and manage all listing, & prospecting packages.
5. Organize the office
7. Assist with administrative and real estate related office work such as answering phones, setting up appointments, attending photo shoots, hold open house events, organize open house signs, adding and editing new listings on various real estate sites, preparing homes for sale.
8. Manage inventory and re-ordering of promotional items and collateral.
9. Assist to plan and execute corporate events.
10. Organize workflow and office
11. Provide up-to date information to our marketing division for our: newsletter, property postcards and brochures, corporate website, social media, campaign content, collateral and manuals.
12. Maintain schedules, deadlines and project status for each transaction/listing
13. Assist Client Relation Managers and owner as needed
14. Assist with the escrow process.
15. Other duties as assigned.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/ QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Advanced Google Suite knowledge
2. Knowledge of The MLS, Zip Forms, and DocuSign
3. Calendar Management Experience
4. Experience with database management.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
6. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
7. Must be creative; be able to meet tight deadlines and a team player.
8. Familiar with maintaining a brand.
9. Strong understanding reputation management (Yelp, Apt Ratings) Social Media, YouTube, and Google+.
10. Familiar with photography and photo retouching.
11. Focused and detail oriented; great organizational skills both digital and paper files.
12. Works well under pressure, takes direction well and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
13. Welcomes the need to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects.
14. Must have own transportation.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS):
Minimum 2 years real estate experience
PAPA JOHN'S manager needed for one of the largest pizza chains in the country. Must have Papa John's Pizza or Domino's Pizza managerial experience. Great management skills. Food control. Scheduling. Starting pay $60k+ with performance bonus.
Papa John's is having a great success. Be a part of the fun. Start today!!
Signing bonus based on qualifications.
We are currently seeking to hire a Solar Sales Representative to join our team! In a time where the economy has taken a historical hit, our sector is safe because it saves people money immediately and is a societal necessity, so the energy sector is still allowed to operate during all of this.
Sr. Energy Analyst:
This role is one that allows the employee to advance at their own pace. Starting out, you will be an Energy Coordinator if you have never had experience in the solar industry before. It can be done entirely from home, which is why many prefer it. This job will have you calling our leads to schedule appointments for our Analysts, and when they close you will receive 5% of the gross sale in commission. The average sale is between $25,000-30,000 for a reference. You will need to familiarize yourself with the knowledge and software before advancing to a Energy Analyst. An Energy Analyst has extensive knowledge on the product and sales process and will maintain a sales rate of at least 20%. They will have a meeting with a client, whether it be at their home or over a video conference call and walk them through the process. A Sr. Energy Analyst has the same duties with a raise for their performance, as well a 401K plan. These salaries and benefits are uncommon for this position so we are looking for candidates who will dedicate themselves to learning all the tools and who will be able to perform their jobs independently at times. If you feel up to the task, don't hesitate to apply.