--- For more detailed information text "opportunity" to 833-866-6332 ---
(You will receive a one-time text reply)
Symmetry is founded on the belief that Balance in Life is an essential element of Career Success. We know the important events in your family and friends lives help define who you are, and we don't want you to miss those moments.
---THIS IS A COMMISSION BASED POSITION, so your potential is not limited.
We are not looking for employees, we are looking for PARTNERS! WE WILL TRAIN, MENTOR, and COACH you the whole way!
We have leads, no cold calling, door knocking, or relying on referrals.
Are you ready to put your strong work ethic and drive to succeed to work for yourself?
--- For more detailed information text "opportunity" to 833-866-6332 ---
(You will receive a one-time text reply)
THIS IS NOT A "GET RICH QUICK", SCHEME – IT IS A SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS MODEL.
You must have these qualities:
What We are About:
Each week we mail THOUSANDS of letters inviting folks to apply for "Home Mortgage Protection" Insurance. These prospects recently refinanced or bought a home, and they're extremely interested in protecting their new investment. These are term policies, often with a return of premium, whereby our clients receive back every penny they've ever paid into it. Our agents can also offer Final Expense, Whole Life, IUL's and Annuities. As a Broker you are able to offer the complete product lines of many different companies. This allows you to find the best product for your client.
*Access to new leads from homeowners in your area or anywhere in the country.
*Performance based promotions that increase your commissions every 2-3 months
*Opportunity to recruit and build your own agency with a lifetime of passive income with potential for massive income growth
*A training system that includes a suite of online, face-to-face, and personal mentoring support from day one
*A flexible schedule that allows you to work on your own time
We have agents earning $10k to $25k per month thru their own personal production!
--- For more detailed information text "opportunity" to 833-866-6332 ---
(You will receive a one-time text reply)
SpotOn empowers restaurants and retailers of all sizes to operate and grow seamlessly within a single comprehensive software platform.
SpotOn delivers point of sale services, merchant services, extensive real time management reporting for single & multiple locations, employee management, online and table side ordering capability, and allows for marketing to a clients customers through loyalty & gift card programs. SpotOn is also aligned and fully integrated with the industries leading vendors, providing for the most complete all-in-one platform available.
Join our winning team as a Field Sales Representative and start empowering local businesses while getting top-notch support and unlimited earning potential.
What’s in it for you:
SpotOn is currently looking for self motivated, confident salespeople to begin empowering and partnering with businesses that are looking for that competitive edge in today’s challenging environment
Sell a product that offers you multiple opportunities to make a sale with a platform that offers a wide array of products and services to meet the many different and changing needs of a customer.
Unlimited earning potential from upfront & monthly bonuses, as well as long term residuals
For example, an average performer, signing only 8 accounts per month, can make upwards of $90k in year one alone
Unparalleled sales support from proven closers and career mentors, including access to TheSpot, our proprietary sales portal
Sell a product that is backed up by 24/7/365 product support and 100% transparent pricing
Medical, dental, vision, and 401k benefits as a full-time employee
What you’ll be doing:
Develop and nurture relationships with business owners in your territory, including restaurants, retail and professional services
Identify areas of concern for the business owner and show how the SpotOn platform can solve the problem and streamline their business
Manage the sales cycle from start to finish
Hit and exceed sales targets by being able to offer solutions to multiple needs with the complete library of products and services offered through the SpotOn platform
Be a local ambassador for SpotOn in your community, lending our services and expertise so that they can save money, streamline operations, and accelerate revenue growth
Work closely with our Sales Support Team to help reach your professional career goals
This role requires you to spend at least 50% of your time meeting with merchants at their place of business
If you love having face-to-face conversations with other business-minded people and have a mindset toward finding the right solution to help people succeed—yourself included!—then we want to hear from you. No direct prior experience in this industry is required. We work one-on-one with our Field Sales Representative's to create a path toward success that plays to your strengths.
Want to learn more about how SpotOn is making waves in this industry. Visit www.SpotOn.com/Press
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.
!!!!!Now Hiring 20 workers for an automotive company!!!!!!!!
Packing and handling auto parts on an assembly line.
$11.25 per hour plus over time.
Monday to Friday - some weekends
Rotating shifts 6a-3:30p to 6p-3:30am every 4 weeks.
Contact Julian @ firstname.lastname@example.org or ISABEL @ email@example.com
Our office is located off of Bandera Rd. and 410.
5312 Jackwood Dr., San Antonio, Tx 78238 Mon.-Fri. from 9a-4p
Call us at 210-521-1700 for any further questions that you may have.
CRMVI LLC is looking for a Refrigeration Tech to join our team! You will install, service, and repair commercial refrigeration and HVAC systems. This job is located in St Thomas, Virgin Islands and relocation benefits do apply.
Location: San Antonio, TX, USA
Responsible for the development of American Financial accounts to increase product sales and improve dealership performance. Performance goals will include increasing revenues and developing accounts using our extensive portfolio of products and services.
Education, Skills, and Ability:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills and physical demands required of personnel so classified.
American Financial and Automotive Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
American Financial and Automotive Services, Inc. is a privately held, family-owned company with employees nationwide. Our mission is to enhance the professional image of the automotive industry through exceptional customer service. It is only by consistently exceeding our customers' expectations that we can earn their loyalty, expand our customer base, and increase the value of our products.
We at American Financial and Automotive Services, Inc. employ a diverse team of individuals dedicated to our mission and offer an excellent compensation and benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision insurance as well as a rich 401k program.
Location: San Antonio, TX
Duration: 3+ weeks
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
Located in the heart of the Pearl district, Jazz,TX is the premier location in San Antonio for live music, food, and a stellar cocktail program. We strive to have a solid team of professionals that know the true meaning of hospitality. Jazz,TX, being a live music venue, is a very high energy and positive place to work. We pride ourselves in having great entertainment with a high level of near fine dining like service. We are currently looking for a front of the house team member that is great with guest relations and understands the working operation of successfully serving guests and creating a memorable experience.
Assemblers Incorporated is the nation’s leading provider of all things assembly! Found in most major retail stores across the country; we provide top-notch in-store assembly services for our retail clients!
Hiring W2 and Independent Contractors!
• Basketball Goals
• Fitness Equipment
• Indoor / Outdoor Furniture
• And much more!
• Independent Work Environments
• Competitive Pay
• Retail Partner Relationship Building
• And much more!
• Complete retail merchandise assembly according to manufacturer requirements.
• Drive sales through customer service and meet customer requirements and expectations.
• Travel to multiple customer locations to perform jobs.
• Complete invoice for billing purposes/daily payment processing.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• General skills in MS Office.
• Required availability including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to pass a background screening.
• Must have your own tools.
• Piece Work Commission – The more you build, the more you make!
“Start or grow your career with a growing company!”
Have you ever considered a career in the plumbing trade? Now is your chance to get started. All warehouse associates register for their Plumber’s Apprentice card on their first day of work. As a warehouse associate at Gibson Plumbing, you will get hands on experience with all types of plumbing materials. Over time, motivated employees will have further opportunities available in the warehouse, office, or out in the field as a plumber.
Gibson Plumbing, established in San Antonio in 1954, is one of the largest and fastest-growing new residential and multifamily plumbing companies in the country.
· Must be able to lift, carry up to 70 lbs
· Ability to walk, stand, bend for 8 + hours
· Properly operate a forklift and other necessary powered equipment
· Understand how to read and utilize pick tickets, pack and load orders
· Ability or work in a warehouse environment in all weather conditions
· Must be safety minded
· Plumbing experience is a plus
· Shift is 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM Monday through Friday with some overtime and Saturdays
Benefits include; medical/dental/vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid holidays and paid time off.
Competitive Hourly rate of pay (based on prior skills and experience)
To apply, please reply to this posting attaching resume in PDF format or in person at Gibson Plumbing 5511 Dietrich Rd, San Antonio.
We are currently seeking to hire a President Of Sales to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team to drive company revenue.
San Antonio, TX 78205
Contract through 9/2021
Pay Rate: $50/hr - $57/hr
Administers database technology and systems responsible for backup, recovery, server architecture, performance tuning, security, auditing, metadata management, optimization, statistics, capacity planning, connectivity and other data solutions of mission critical database systems. Develops databases with SQL, stored procedures, triggers, transnational modeling, dimensional modeling, normalization, indexing methods, constraints and object usage.
· Builds and maintains the ongoing operational functionality and efficiency of *** databases ensuring system performance, availability, reliability, security, recover-ability and efficient usage of server infrastructure resources.
· Performs the capacity planning required to create and maintain corporate databases and processing demands.
· Provides all facets of database administration to production, development and quality assurance systems.
· Ensures database system security, change management, backup and recovery are maintained in compliance with corporate, state and federal regulations.
· Provides database solutions to solve complex business issues including data processing, loading, performance improvements, data storage and data replication.
· Diagnoses, troubleshoots and resolves database related issues including storage, performance, availability, data integrity and database security.
· Performs and automates database management, maintenance and data processing activities.
· Applies understanding of modern networks and operating systems as they pertain to database system architecture and functionality.
· Develop scripts to perform system maintenance, monitor systems, automate tasks, etc.
· Performs as technology subject matter expert for relational database management systems such as MS SQL Server 2008 and 2012.
· Modifies existing databases and database management systems or directs programmers and analysts to make changes with appropriate database objects such as indexes, tables, partitions, triggers, constraints, stored procedures, large objects, views, etc.
· Works as part of a project team to coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations.
· Writes and codes logical and physical database descriptions and specifies identifiers of database to management system or directs others in coding descriptions.
· Trains users, documents systems and answers questions.
· Specifies users and user access levels for each segment of database.
· Reviews project requests describing database user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project.
Sales Service Representative
Our industry growth has allowed us to now offer select sales management positions for potential candidates that exhibit leadership qualities. We provide local office training in Sales and Leadership Development. We’re an agile, highly respected company with a strong culture of promoting from within; we’re not offering a job, we’re offering a career. Both sales and management opportunities are available, offering first-year average earnings of $60-$70k and $80-$150k with uncapped potential, and with weekly bonuses for performance and lifetime renewals.
· High-Income potential based on performance.
. Fast-tracked into a management position within 3 months of hire
· Stock purchase plan and additional commission available toward health insurance costs after 90 days of service if qualify.
· Weekly bonuses and lifetime renewals.
· Advancement opportunities based on performance.
· Rewards for hard work such as Convention and sales incentive trips to exciting and exotic locations.
· First-year average earnings for entry-level sales are between 60-70k.
· Setting your own hours that fit your lifestyle.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Providing and explaining supplemental benefits to working families and help them protect their assets by enrolling them in optional supplemental benefit programs.
● Enters benefit related information into the database according to established procedures.
● Someone with an understanding of the importance of establishing, cultivating, and maintaining client relationships
● A professionally minded individual who is confident, positive, empathetic, and committed to the highest degree of integrity
● Answer questions regarding benefit eligibility, amounts of coverage, and claims procedures for employees and supervisors.
● Entry Level Sales and Customer Service.
● Entry-level management training.
● Sales and Marketing Presentations.
● A strong entrepreneurial spirit focused on caring for our clients and expanding new business
● Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
● Someone driven, motivated, highly disciplined, and committed to success.
● Somebody organized, flexible, coachable, and willing to learn.
● A team player who possesses a winning attitude is highly competitive and never settles for second best, a go-getter desirous of growth
● A professionally minded individual who is confident, positive, empathetic, and committed to the highest degree of integrity
● Outgoing personality with expertise in developing relationships
● A positive and professional image
● High school diploma or equivalent
● A valid driver’s license, and own reliable vehicle.
Virtual Sales Executives
About Us: Leading the Pack
Since 1997, American Insurance Broker’s has provided superior products and services and sound insurance and financial advice to our customers. We partnered Equis Financial, an Integrity Marketing Group company founded in 2014, a year ago. AIB is committed to serving our agents by aligning ourselves with the best insurance products in the industry. That is why we partnered with Equis Financial as they are known as “The Agents Company”.
About the Career:
Imagine yourself working directly with higher middle class to lower middle class Americans. Your job: helping them access an array of innovative and affordable Life Insurance & Financial solutions that meet their unique needs. You can do this from the comfort of your own home or one of our local offices, all while earning above average income!
AIB offers one of the best opportunities in the country today. Nowhere else in America will you find a better opportunity to enjoy personal satisfaction and professional achievement… because nowhere else in America will you find a company that is more committed to your success than AIB & Equis Financial!
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
We provide FREE training and ongoing support. You will be mentored by some of the top performing agents in the country that earn well over a 6-figure income!
How to Apply:
Go to: www.equisnow.com/opportunity and watch the overview video. There are instructions in the video on how to proceed to the next step.
We are seeking a Retail Sales Associate to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for selling products, merchandise, and services in a retail setting in order to drive company revenue.
We are a high quality learning center currently accepting applications for an immediate opening for PreK teacher.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
Title: Product Marketing Manager
Reports To: Vice President of Marketing
Based At: Pro-Vigil San Antonio
In marketing, creating a strategy is crucial. The high-level thinking, research, and planning that happens before a product goes to market determine the success or failure of a product.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to manage our outward-facing marketing activities. In this position, you will present our products in ways that will strengthen the Pro-Vigil name and boost sales. The Product Marketing Manager should have an in-depth knowledge of target markets and how to best introduce and position our solutions into new and existing business.
● Be an expert in the market, our solutions, and the positioning of those solutions to buyers and buyer personas.
● Develop content and value-propositions that present our solutions and the business outcomes in a customer consumable format.
● Develop critical content such as white papers, ROI calculators, market insights, etc that creates awareness, informs the customer and can be used as part of campaigns, selling, and branding
● Stay on top of the market and competitive trends to maintain firsthand knowledge of how to position products
● Follow and analyze market trends to position products
● Develop unique product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching) that sets us apart from others in the field
● Be able to investigate new market or solutions opportunities to support decision making for portfolio investment decisions
● Create engaging content and thought leadership insights that can be used in multiple tactics in the marketing mix.
● Work collaboratively with various departments (IT, sales)
● Measure success by determining relevant KPIs and soliciting feedback from existing and prospective customers
● Develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
● Experience in market analysis
● Familiarity with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
● Ability to collaborate and manage projects across teams
● Impeccable presentation and speaking skills
● Ability to manipulate data, surveys, customer interviews
TRIANGLE FASTENER CORPORATION
Houston, TX 77041
Phone: (713) 466-7758
Fax: (713) 466-8390
Specialty Fasteners and Services for Construction
Date: August 20, 2020
Position: Outside Sales Representative
Reports To: Regional Manager
Location: San Antonio, Texas
When you join the Triangle Fastener Corporation team, you become a part of one of the most respected fastener companies in the USA. Our sales people are proud of their fastener knowledge and are committed to providing the best service available. The Triangle Fastener Corporation sales person offers solutions to the specialty contractors in commercial construction.
We are seeking an outside sales person to join our company at our Houston, Texas Location.
An outside sales person with Triangle Fastener Corporation is responsible for growing sales profitably in an assigned territory using a proprietary system. At Triangle Fastener Corporation we value our relationships with contractors and all sales people are encouraged to continually strive to develop relationships. As an outside sales person for Triangle Fastener Corporation you will cover a geographic territory that includes existing accounts and prospecting for new accounts.
· Attain sales and margin goals
· Develop relationships with key decision makers
· Call on existing accounts and prospect for new accounts in a geographic manner
· Develop and implement plans for your sales territory growth
· Previous experience in construction fastener industry will receive priority in the selection process
· Experience selling roofing, drywall, metal building and other specialty contractors
· The ability to solve problems with openness for new ideas
· The ability to communicate and work well with other employees
· Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
This is a full-time position with a company car, major medical and 401k. The compensation for this position will be salary with a monthly performance-based bonus. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
SOLAR PANEL INSTALLERS (FT. SAM HOUSTON)
STARTS SEPTEMBER 8, 2020
We are looking for hard working, motivated, reliable Solar Installers/Construction Workers who aren't afraid to work long hours outdoors. This position will be Monday through Friday, from 7am to 3:30pm. Prior construction work experience is required! You will be doing solar panel installation work (mounting rooftops, putting together solar panels, installing them using hand tools and power tools) and basic maintenance clean-up at a jobsite in Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas.
- Ability to lift 75+ lbs
- Ability to be on your feet for 10 hours
- MUST be comfortable climbing rooftops, work overtime as needed
- Reliable transportation
- Reliable attendance
- Clean background screen and drug screen required
PeopleReady Skilled Trades Division
We are committed to matching experienced craftspeople with opportunities that help elevate their careers to the next level. We have full-time opportunities. Choose temporary, long-term and temp-to-hire opportunities that offer the compensation you desire.
San Antonio, TX
View all jobs at PeopleReady Skilled Trades Division
NLMS, Inc has immediate openings for self-motivated, reliable, driven individuals to fill positions for Lighting Technicians. The company has been a competitive force in the lighting industry since 1982 and services the entire country. NLMS, Inc. has a customer base in retail, commercial, industrial, and many others, and continues to grow by servicing clients with upgrades in energy-efficient lighting maintenance, retrofits, group relamps, and more.
Lighting and/or electrical experience is preferred.
-Must be available to travel for several weeks at a time, as we service the entire country
-Valid driver's license (not suspended/revoked/expired, and minimal traffic violations)
-Must be able to pass a drug test & criminal background check
-Dependable, trustworthy, and honest
-Professional and courteous conduct
-Excellent communication & written skills
-Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
-Electrical knowledge & experience
-Knowledge of basic hand & power tools
-Able to work safely on ladders, scaffolding, lifts; no fear of heights
-Physical ability to carry or lift 50 pounds or more, stand for long periods, work above your head
Duties (including, but not limited to):
-Installation, repair, or replacement of lamps, ballasts, sockets, kits, fixtures, etc.
-Troubleshooting lighting and electrical problems or issues
-Maneuver on lifts, ladders, and/or scaffolding safely and efficiently
-Drive responsibly and keep the company vehicle regularly cleaned and maintained
-Communicate effectively in person, via phone, email, text messages with supervisor(s), Project Managers, and office staff
-Adhere to schedules, deadlines, and timelines
-Professionally and effectively communicate with customers, vendors, and the public
-Keep accurate records of productivity, inventory, and company expenses
-Scopes of work and pay will vary by customer, project type, and job site
-Health/Dental/Vision/Basic Life Insurance
-Simple IRA Retirement Plan
-Travel compensation/Per Diem/Paid expenses
-Weekly pay/Direct deposit
Job Type: Full-time
Interested in starting a career? MMC is looking for Call Center Representatives to work at home. This is a temp-hire opportunity.
This is a work at home position, however, equipment will be provided and candidates will need to be able to pick it up at client's site.
Monday through Friday schedules.
What will you receive once hired on?
- $500 - $1,000 bonus, only for converting!
- Great benefits (PTO, 401K, Holidays off and paid, Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Opportunity to apply for other positions within the company
What will you be doing?
- Taking inbound calls and answer inquiries regarding SNAP, MEDICAID and TANF.
- Assist client with changes, applications or renewals and file complaints on their behalf.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Send your resume over to email@example.com to schedule a phone interview. Class starts on 10/26.
About the Company for Customer Service Representative-South East side of San Antonio:
Join a growing new team for a booming business! From a company that started in 1936 with only a handful of employees and a few dozen customers, this organization has grown to employ over 14,000 employee Team Partners who serve over 300,000 business customer locations from 255 facilities in North America and Europe.
Now a 21st century leader in the textile services industry, this company continues to grow by providing the highest quality products and unmatched customer service. They are looking for someone who can help them successful continue to grow while serving customers!
Overview for Customer Service Representative:
Previous customer service experience and ties that into Accounts Receivable by working with customers to successfully process payments. You'll be counted on to bring your attention to detail and skills for payment processing, adjustments, and working directly working with customers as you take incoming calls.
Experience Preferred for Customer Service Representative:
My client is a local, growing, and innovative Accounting firm that specializes in full service outsourced accounting! Their focus is to help organizations implement best practices, establish financial systems that are proactive, and to help them grow and scale quickly. This is a firm that has truly spent the time to create a culture of excellence.
They have experienced such growth that they are looking to add a Tax Manager to the team! The Tax Manager will work directly with the young and entrepreneurial firm partners who are faith centered, very family oriented and mindful of work-life balance.
PERKS OF THE TAX MANAGER:
ABOUT THE TAX MANAGER:
WHAT THE TAX MANAGER WILL DO:
WHAT WE NEED IN A TAX MANAGER:
Fidelis Plumbing is a Veteran Owned company that aims to provide the highest level of service to our customers while ensuring top-tier quality water. We specialize in water filtration and water softening solutions by providing customers with the best quality of water. We not only install and service our own equipment, but also perform plumbing services of all varieties to homes in 4 markets within Texas.
We are currently looking for an experienced customer service advocate to join our Dispatch Team at the Corporate office in San Antonio. If you are interested in joining a team that is always growing and striving to be better than we were the day before, we urge you to apply.
This is an hourly position with rotating after hours phone coverage.
• Confirm scheduled appointments with customers.
• Act as a Customer Service liaison.
• Serve as the communication link between customers, sales reps, installers, and credit analysts.
• Distribute scheduled appointments to employees using company database software.
• Address appointment schedule discrepancies with managers and appointment setters.
• Assist sales reps and installers in reaching customer addresses efficiently.
• Perform any other assigned duties.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Must be proficient with a computer.
• Minimum of 1 year of documented experience with QuickBooks.
• Self-starter with excellent problem-solving and organization skills.
• The ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced working environment.
• Bilingual is preferred.
• Experience in call center environment is desired.
• High school diploma/GED.
• Valid TX driver license.
• Reliable vehicle/mode of transportation.
• Ability to Communicate effectively with all types of customers
Benefits – Valid after 90 days
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
• 401K with Company match to 3%
• Life and Accident Insurance
• Company events, seminars, and parties
Fidelis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Need a new opportunity, looking for a solution? Great!!! If you’re interested in working during these trying times, we can connect you with businesses who’d love your help... all through the Veryable app.
What is Veryable?
Veryable is the mobile marketplace for on-demand work with local manufacturing and warehousing companies. Our goal is to provide our operators immediate access to diverse work experiences. Right now, there are manufactures, warehouses and distribution centers that need extra hands, thanks to the surge of business in response to COVID-19.
We have multiple opportunities with our partner businesses for
How Veryable works:
Download the Veryable APP, create your operator profile, FIND WORK OPPORTUNITIES!
New work opportunities post to the Veryable mobile app each and every day!
• No experience or resume required
• Daily Pay - competitive wages paid 24 hours after work is completed
• Diversity- opportunities across multiple companies / industries
• Opportunity - "Ops" are posting continuously - everyday - you're never unemployed
• Flexibility - work when you want, where you want, and no long term work obligation
• Location: currently located in Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, and Tennessee
As a Veryable Operator you find work in your local area and start making money daily. #DailyworkDailypay
Create your Veryable Account Today!
Apply Here: https://www.veryableops.com/operators/#signup
or download the free Veryable app from the App Store or Google Play
Your application information will be used to create your Veryable Account. Once you have applied, you will receive a welcome email from Veryable with your account information and a link to reset your password.
By applying to this position, you agree to receive Veryable Text Alerts. Msg&Data rates may apply. 4 msg/mo. Text STOP to end these messages to (214) 310-0424.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Comfortable with navigating and using smartphone apps
• Background check is required
We have a Permanent role Registered Nurse III- Critical Care Unit (Nights)our client San Antonio, TX. Please let me know if you or any of your friends would be interested in this position.
The Position title:
Registered Nurse III- Critical Care Unit (Nights) - 391185- San Antonio, TX
Title : Registered Nurse III- Critical Care Unit (Nights)
Project Duration : Permanent
Location : San Antonio, TX
Registered Nurse III- Critical Care Unit , San Antonio, TX
SHIFT: Full time Nights (rotating weekends) 7A-7P
Metropolitan Methodist Hospital a 354 bed hospital offers outstanding heart and cancer care, general surgery, neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, obstetrics and gynecology services, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services, sleep disorder evaluation and the largest emergency room in downtown San Antonio. Our Suzell Waller Women’s pavilion, the only stand-alone facility in downtown San Antonio dedicated to the health of women and their newborn babies, has earned an excellent reputation, one baby at a time.
You will consistently apply the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients
You will collaborate with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes
You will provide communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities
You will demonstrate team work, adaptability, and serving as a resource to the patient care team
You will have accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and for promoting a positive image of nursing
Graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree registered nursing program. If you have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN preferred) and/or certification in your specialty area you will be considered more highly qualified and eligible for our RN III or IV positions
Minimum of six (6) months of clinical experience as a licensed Registered Nurse
Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Texas or Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date)
Current American Heart Association BLS Certification
Must have recent CCU experience in an acute care facility
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and include posting 20-01472 in your application. Also, you can call us at # 630 576 1931 and to discuss this position detail.
About Generis Tek: Generis Tek is a boutique IT/Professional staffing based in Chicagoland. We offer both Contingent Labor & Permanent placement services to several Fortune 500 clients Nationwide.
Our philosophy is based on delivering long-term value and build lasting relationships with our clients, consultants and employees. Our fundamental success lies in understanding our clients’ specific needs and working very closely with our consultants to create a right fit for both sides. We aspire to be our client’s most trusted business partner.
***WE ARE CURRENTLY CONDUCTING PHONE INTERVIEWS & ZOOM VIDEO INTERVIEWS
As other companies downsize, we continue to experience growth. Our efforts are focused on creating more jobs. Due to recent growth, we have been approved to increase our workforce and we need to fill positions IMMEDIATELY.
Multiple position openings
Representatives are assigned a Territory within proximity of their residence.
We have open territories throughout:
We are looking to fill multiple Service Representative and Supervisor positions in a very fast-paced environment. We are a growing company looking for high-energy individuals. Candidates must enjoy helping clients, building relationships with clients and must maintain relationships. Candidates must be able to handle multiple client accounts while continuing to grow the business. You must stay current with the benefits available to clients through our continuing education training programs. Provide excellent service to clients and be in constant contact.
As a representative you will serve client families in designated territories throughout the area. You will be assigned a territory in accordance with your place of residence. You will be sitting with the client’s one on one and serve as the client's point of contact and creating an ongoing relationship.
Payroll Specialist for Investment Management Company
Join a thriving investment management company that has been around for 20 years! Located in the beautiful area of Alta Vista/Tobin Hill this company is looking to add a Payroll Specialist to their team. This company averages about $14 million in estimated annual revenue and manages 6 sub companies within their corporate family. Seeking a team player that enjoys the payroll process and working collaboratively with other team members.
Why Take This Payroll Opportunity?
· Great upper management-friendly, personable, and helpful
· A team that believes in implementation and new integration to help better processes
· Limited overtime-Work/life balance
· Stable company with no signs of slowing down-financially sound!
· Competitive pay and full benefits available
· Support from HR team
Responsibilities for Payroll Specialist:
· Weekly/Bi-weekly payroll processing of 250 employees in Paylocity
· Processing payroll for several different industries to include restaurant and construction
· Ability to pull reports through Paylocity for auditing and reporting
· Process quarterly commissions for payroll
· Working with HR to audit newly inputted benefit information
· Monthly reporting responsibilities
· Work directly with Controller and HR on special projects
Requirements for Payroll Specialist:
· 4+ years of payroll processing experience
· Experience processing 500+ employees both weekly/bi-weekly
· Paylocity software experience is a PLUS
· Proficient in both QuickBooks and Excel
Able to assist in audits
*This position will start as a work from home to provide you with a safe work environment during this time of COVID. Once the office reopens, you will need to report to the office.
Customer Service Representative Team Lead
Okin BPS in San Antonio is offering an exciting opportunity to expand on your ingenuity and drive for influence at an established and still growing, global company with a start-up feel right here in Texas. We offer quality to our customers and are seeking contributors that value a job well done. Join us!
As OKIN’s Customer Service Team Lead, you are an essential part of the company’s processes and support. As the CS Team Lead your role is to create a conducive working atmosphere for team members allowing them to achieve maximum results. The CS Team Lead will be responsible to motivate, coach, and direct the customer service team. As the CS Team Lead you will provide your team proper direction ensuring that customers request will be addressed according to protocol ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. The CS Team Lead will seek ways to improve efficiency and performance.
The CS Team Lead will use his/her expertise to evaluate staff competencies and capabilities. You will oversee staffs handling of customers inquiries and needs. You will be responsible for managing the customer service staff schedules confirming that the department is adequately staffed. As the CS Team lead you will also help to identify opportunities and enhance processes. You will work with new team members guiding them on company policies and best practices for customer services and resolution.
· Support Process Improvement
· Train and guide team members on company processes and procedures
· Review and resolve any escalations
· Provide direct customer support
· Coordinate CS Team
· Performance evaluations for CSR team
We are seeking a Pharmacy Technician to join the team of a prestigious specialty pharmacy! You will assist in the preparation of medications under the direction of a pharmacist.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm