Job Title: Case Manager
Program: Achieving Change Together (ACT)
Classification: Regular Full Time with Benefits
Reports to: Program Manager - Housing Services
Starting Salary: $33,000-35,000 depending on experience
Work hours: 7.5 hour workday – 5 day work week
Agency Overview: Lutheran Social Services of Northern California is a Non-Profit agency providing services in supportive housing, case management and money management.
Mission Statement: Lutheran Social Services of Northern California’s mission is to promote stability and honor the dignity of those we serve by providing supportive housing services that lead to self-sufficiency.
Program Overview: Achieving Change Together (ACT) is a case management program for single chronically homeless individual adults who have left homelessness and are living in permanent housing. Many are in recovery from drug and/or alcohol addictions, have mental health diagnoses, or are dually diagnosed. Many have experienced domestic violence. Case management services assist in achieving and maintaining stability as well as self-improvement and self-sufficiency.
· Maintain a strength-based perspective
· Strong understanding of the “housing first” model
· Provide diverse services to diverse people
· Treat others with respect and courtesy, striving for open and honest working relationships
· Maintain high ethical standards when dealing with others
· Demonstrate good judgment and common sense
· BA or BS degree from an accredited college or university, preferably with a major in a behavioral science, and 2-3 years experience in the human services field
· Ability to work with low-income adults from diverse social and ethnic backgrounds who have a history of homelessness
· Professional experience working with clients who have AOD dependencies, mental health disabilities, dual-diagnosis, and/or domestic violence histories
· Ability to access community-based services and to collaborate with other service providers
· Good writing and analytical skills and ability to utilize and navigate computer
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to work independently, make effective decisions and utilize supervision as needed
· Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting
· Ability to multi-task and set priorities
· Ability to develop and facilitate relevant life skills group workshops and activities
· Must have a valid CA Driver License, current registration and required insurance in accordance with California Vehicle Code requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide case management to individuals who have left homelessness and now reside in permanent housing under the “housing first” model
· Support the development of client-focused treatment plans
· Provide initial and ongoing client assessment
· Provide crisis intervention, referrals, and collaborative consult with any service providers working with client
· Work with clients to establish case plans that address critical needs such as mental health and AOD treatment, education, employment, budgeting and parenting skills.
· Assist clients in attaining all eligible benefits (SSI, SSDI, Cal Works, MediCal)
· Maintain up-to-date file documentation, accurate written case files for each client, including case notes, treatment plans, quarterly summaries and other program reports and assessments, as well as other record keeping as required by the agency
· Attend housing services staff meetings and program meetings
· Serve as a role model to guiding clients and facilitating appropriate behavior regarding daily living skills, self-care, personal interaction, social relationships and constructive time management
· Other duties as assigned by the Program Manager
El Dorado Physical Therapy Inc. is an established privately owned outpatient clinic which has been serving the beautiful foothills of Sacramento for over 28 years with Opportunities in all 4 of our clinics. We are looking for outgoing and enthusiastic Physical Therapists to join our outpatient orthopedic and sports medicine team. We provide care to a diverse orthopedic patient population including sports injury,pre/post op, geriatrics and some neuro patients as well as local high school sports medicine teams. We embrace autonomy in ours team members and encourage education. Our focus on the patient and the community has brought us great success. We want a team member that will continue to promote this family/community based idea that keeps generations coming back to us to meet their therapy needs. We want you if:
Experience is preferred. We offer generous PTO, 401 K with 4% matching for qualified participants, Medical, Dental and an emphasis on Con-Ed, Bonus structure and in-house Education. Salary based on experience.
990 Riley Street Folsom, CA 95630
PT owned private practices which emphasizes the patient's needs and staff education. Established more than 28 yrs ago we are part of our communities.
We pride ourselves on "Treating Our Patients Like Family" and emphasize hands on care.
Resume's to David K Thomas PT, MPA
Job Title: Hawk Cares Case Manager – Cosumnes River College
Program: Sacramento Area
Classification: Regular Full-time with Benefits
Reports to: Program Manager
Work hours: 7.5 hour workday – 5 day work week
AGENCY OVERVIEW: LSS of Northern California is a Non-Profit agency providing services in supportive housing and money management.
Cosumnes River College is a comprehensive community college and is proud to serve the higher educational needs of residents in south Sacramento County, including the Elk Grove and Laguna areas.
MISSION STATEMENT: LSS of Northeran California promotes stability and honors the dignity of those we serve by proiding supportive housing services that lead to self-sufficiency.
Cosumnes River College is an open access, student-centered, comprehensive community college that prepares students to realize their educational and career aspirations through exemplary transfer, general, and career education in an academically rigorous and inclusive environment. CRC also offers exceptional instruction in basic skills and English for non-native speakers, as well as a broad array of life-long learning, community service, and workforce development programs.
PROGRAM OVERVIEW: The Hawk Cares Program Manager (Care Manager) works directly with Cosumnes River College (CRC) to provide housing and other basic needs services to homeless and at risk students. Many students are in recovery from drug and/or alcohol addictions, have mental health diagnoses, or are dually diagnosed. Many students are former foster youth. Many have experienced domestic violence, abandonment, or abuse. Care management services assist in achieving and maintaining stability as well as self-improvement and self-sufficiency. The person selected for this postion will oversee the Hawk Cares Program, a program designed to meet the basic needs of CRC’s students including but not limited to the food and housing insecurity and the emergency loan program. The Care Manager postion will be located on CRC’s campus and will report to the Student Life Supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Whole Person Case Management
Emergency Loan Program
Ready to Rent
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to use hands to hold objects, writing instruments, or files; and talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms, to use a computer and smell. The employee must be able to climb stairs. The employee must occasionally lift/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to read, close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. This position requires the ability to see, review and share the organizations secure electronic and physical files with other program staff; the incumbent will also have access to the organization’s and other highly confidential information. Because of this, the employee must have the ability to perform the job at the location of the assigned program or field office(s).
The employee frequently will be required to travel to locations within the regional areas of CRC. The employee may on occasion transport students and help the student (physically and emotionally) navigate government, education, health care and other social service systems. This may require standing in lines, walking up and down stairs and driving and transporting students to multiple destinations on any given day. and will conduct case management visits within student’s homes as required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. While performing the duties of the job, the employee may occasionally work outside in weather conditions and is exposed to vibration while driving a car.
Lutheran Social Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Tutoring Position Available, MPM Learning Center
MPM Learning Center is currently hiring tutors with strong Math and English skills. We value honesty, patience, flexibility, ambition, and the ability to motivate students. Our tutors ensure that students receive all the help that they need in order to be successful.
*After School/Group Tutoring - Tutors will be placed in a classroom of 5-7 students where the students will be working on homework. Tutors are responsible for correcting every student's homework and providing supplementary work for the students. Tutors are also responsible for keeping track of students' academic progress in the form of case files.
*Private Tutoring - Depending on the demand, tutors may be required to tutor students on a one-on-one basis in a specific subject.
*Tutors are required to report and update parents in regards to their child's academic progress. Communication is a must at MPM Learning Center.
If this sounds like a job for you, please submit a resume via email.
Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you!
Feel free to stop by our center in order to familiarize yourself with our facility and speak with a member of our staff about your options. The contact information is all provided below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
MPM Learning Center
8055 Elk Grove Florin Road, Suite A & B
Sacramento, CA 95829
Program Assistant (PA) Full-time and Part Time
The Milieu Center is a day program that services adults with intellectual disabilities and mental health diagnosis. We are looking for energetic and accountable individuals that have the ability to work in a client driven team first environment. Our hours are 8 am to 4 pm Mon - Fri with Holidays off.
High School Diploma.
One year of experience working with individuals with disabilities.
Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
Clean DMV record.
The Program Assistant is responsible for the following functions:
Daphne's California Greek – Shift Lead
Time to fire up your career!
At Daphne's California Greek we offer fresh, high-quality, and healthy food without compromising great taste, served by friendly and hospitable team members. As a Shift Lead you are responsible and accountable for all restaurant activities while on duty and in the absence of the General Manager and Manager. A Shift Lead works with the management team to ensure all operational, service, and culinary standards are met. You are responsible to maintain fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensure product is to Daphne’s specifications. You will ensure the team is meeting or exceeding expectations in all areas of their job.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Excellence in performing the duties of all work stations and in completing assigned tasks and duties (culinary and service).
• Ability to get results through others by training team members to meet company standards.
• Organizational, planning, and time management skills.
• Team building and problem solving skills.
• Ability to troubleshoot cash handling problems; good mathematical skills.
• Ability to look at the restaurant operations (from a guest’s viewpoint).
• Ability to take initiative.
• Promotes teamwork environment and works well with others.
Daphne's California Greek – Team Member – Cashier
Time to fire up your career!
At Daphne's California Greek we offer fresh, high-quality, and healthy food without compromising great taste, served by friendly and hospitable team members. As a Cashier Team Member you will be responsible for providing excellent guest service by engaging the guest; ensuring orders are accurate and delivered in an efficient manner; and accepting payment. You will support your coworkers and management team to ensure guests have an exceptional dining experience which impacts the overall success of the restaurant.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Engages with each guest to make a positive guest experience.
• Provides the highest level of service in accordance with our company's standards.
• Greets all guests with enthusiasm and friendliness.
• Ability to look at the restaurant operations (from a guest's point of view).
• Develops relationships and engages with guests to educate them on the menu.
• Answers guests' questions accurately and in a friendly manner regarding food, beverage, and the restaurant.
• Maintains full knowledge of menus, recipes, and other pertinent information.
• Follows all company food safety, food handling, and sanitation requirements to ensure the health and safety of guests and employees.
• Maintains professional relationships with all coworkers.
• Enrollment in high school; high school diploma or equivalent is preferable.
• Good verbal and written communication skills; is capable of communicating effectively with guests and co-workers.
• Must be a minimum of 16 years of age.
• Must be able and willing to work flexible hours, including opening and closing shifts.
• Must have successfully completed our Team Member Training Program.
A collaboration between two of Sacramento’s leading restaurateurs seeking highly motivated and qualified candidates!
BAWK is HIRING!
We are rooted with a strong sense of culture and passion for life! We are built and driven by independent thinkers, creative spirits and non-conformers – if you think you are the right fit, please join our team!!
The ideal candidate must be hospitality and guest focused, including pure etiquette, engaging conversation skills, and a warm, generous, accommodating attitude. Must be self-motivated and lead by example, adapt and solve problems skillfully, remain hospitable and poised under pressure, manage/train staff seamlessly while maintaining standards of service.
•A passion for service and hospitality
•Appreciation of food, wine, beer, spirits and service
•Strong organizational skills
•Exceptional people and communication skills
•Processes and analyzes information effectively
•Organize, plan, and prioritize
•Must be able to obtain and maintain proper attire
•Must have proof to legally work in the United States
•Proficiency in Micros, Restaurant 365, Excel, Microsoft Word is a plus
•Candidate must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs.
Please submit your resume along with three personal and professional references to:
Thank you for taking the time to read this entire job description. We sincerely appreciate it
Montessori Children's School is looking for a teacher who has at least 1 year of teaching experience, 12 CORE ECE units, fingerprint clearance and all necessary requirements to work in a preschool. Please have some knowledge of the Montessori method and we will give you the training you need. We're a Montessori preschool looking for a kind, warm, flexible, energetic person that has the ability to work with children ages 3 - 4 in a respectful, nurturing manner. You must be a team player, have a strong work ethic, be confident, a positive role model, creative, have strong written and verbal skills and be punctual. Must be able to ensure the safety and well-being of the children at all times.
Compensation is dependent upon education and experience.
Rocklin's Tutoring Team is hiring for a calculus tutor who is experienced with common core math middle school and high school. We need physics and/or chemistry included in your skills. And when it comes to common core, the new Integrated math 3 is a must (it might be called something different in other school districts, but it is common core junior year high school usually. Also, you would teach the math section of the SAT the ACT. No high school student candidates please; you must be in college or already graduated. Availability is Mondays through Friday 3:00 - 8:00, but you do not need to be available all those hours. I am flexible, and we will have a conversation about the schedule that works for both of us, even if you can only do a couple days a week, that's fine too.
There will not be any at home prep. It's mostly homework help with a little bit of program creation, but we have all the materials accessible here, so it's not difficult. Students come to us with reserved times, and I keep the ratio to 3:1 or less. You must know your subject well without need of training and be capable to think on your feet because homework help means you never know what's coming. But if you know your subject, that is not a problem.
Some chemistry concepts you should be very familiar with are:
Physical versus chemical reactions
Quantum numbers (very simplistic)
Ideal Gas Law
The pay is $15-$18 an hour, depending on tutoring experience. Please live nearby, (Rocklin, Roseville, etc) so getting here on time in traffic is not an issue. Sacramento could be too far, unless you leave early.
This is a chill and friendly and supportive environment for the students and tutors alike. You will have fun here, but students need to also show progress.
Please email me with your resume and cover letter describing yourself and ALL THE SUBJECTS you can teach. Being able to teach any other subjects is a plus.
I look forward to hearing from all friendly and enthusiastic applicants!
At FoodJets.com our mission is simple...Deliver Raley's groceries to customers - They shop it, you deliver it...easy! Deliver local restaurants to customers homes, hotels and business.We do this with the best technology available to make it extremely efficient.- Get paid weekly via ACH- Pick your own schedule- Receive 100% of the tips and 100% of the delivery fees. What we are looking for:- Have your own vehicle with insurance- Pass a DMV record check- Valid driver's license for a min. of 2 years- Own an iPhone or Android Smartphone. LOOKING PRIMARILY FOR SACRAMENTO DOWNTOWN AND GOLD RIVER DRIVERS! But taking applicants for all zones. Job Type: Contract; Compensation: $10.00 to $15.00 /hour
Los Rios Community College District
Music Adjunct Assistant Professor
Job Posting Number: F00133P
Salary: Please See LRCCD Salary Schedules
Closing Date: Open Continuously
Complete job description and application available online
The Los Rios Community College District is seeking a pool of qualified applicants for possible temporary part-time faculty teaching assignments. These positions are filled on an as needed basis and are on-going recruitment efforts.
Adjunct pools are open continuously and applicants are contacted/hired year round for assignments based on college needs.
Teaching assignments may include day, evening, on-line, hybrid, weekend, and/or off campus classes.
The adjunct faculty member shall be responsible for the following: teaching assigned classes under the supervision of the area dean; helping students fulfill their maximum potential in mastering course content; assessing student learning outcomes; maintaining a thorough and up-to-date knowledge in his/her regular teaching field; continuing professional development; utilizing current technology in the performance of job duties; maintaining standards of professional conduct and ethics appropriate to the professional position; assisting with articulation and curriculum development and review; serving on college committees and participating in faculty governance including accreditation and student co-curricular activities; assuming other responsibilities as assigned by the area dean; fulfilling other duties and responsibilities of an adjunct faculty member as outlined in the college faculty handbook.
1. Have a master’s degree in music OR Bachelor’s in music AND Master’s in humanities; OR, hold a California Community College Instructor’s Credential in the discipline area; OR, the equivalent.*
*Note: Applicants applying under the “equivalent” provision must attach details and explain how their academic preparation is the equivalent of the degrees listed above.
The Los Rios Community College District is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate regardless of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, political affiliation or belief, or marital status.
School Steps has a full-time opening for an experienced, energetic and organized Behavior Technician! If you are enthusiastic about changing the lives of children while working in a school setting, then we have a place for you!
We are looking for the most qualified therapists to join our team for the Roseville and Rocklin area. Our unique and supportive environment is dedicated to the professional growth of each member.
Our management team looks at the needs of each professional and provides the support they need to be empowered in their career. We provide professional development and ongoing support for our therapists. Find out why so many therapists are joining the School Steps team!!
This is your opportunity to join a small company which offers BIG company benefits!
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Sick Leave
• License and Credential Renewal Fees
• Career Advancement Opportunities
• Supportive Supervision and Mentoring
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Paid Continuation Education Reimbursement
• Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits (full-time employees)
Stanford Youth Solutions (formerly Stanford Home for Children) empowers youth and families to solve serious challenges that threaten their ability to stay together. We provide intensive, individualized programs that are proven effective for young people and families in difficult circumstances. They become stable and capable through our research-based, individualized approach.
We are determined to give each and every child a chance at a healthy, productive, and self-sufficient life. It is our unwavering commitment to the sustainable success of our young clients and their families that separates us from other, similar organizations.
We are currently looking for Parent Partners to work in El Dorado County.
Parent Partners are people with personal experience participating in a public system of care as a consumer and/or as a parent/caregiver, and have the skills, training and experience to perform the functions of their role. Parent Partners have four key functions: (1) to make families (parents, caregivers, and youth) equal partners -if not leaders- in the development and implementation of their service plans; (2) to represent the needs and perspectives of families (parents, caregivers, and youth) to internal and external stakeholders and decision makers within the system of care; (3) to ensure that families (parents, caregivers, and youth) have access to a comprehensive array of prevention and support services that meet their individual needs; and (4) to ensure that these services are family-centered, easily accessible, respectful of cultural, ethnic and other community characteristics, and stigma free. The Family Partner serves as an advocate for parents/caregivers and considers the whole family in system planning. Family Partners perform these functions through the tasks, roles, and responsibilities described below. Family Partners support the Mission, Vision, and Values of Stanford Youth Solutions.
Merryhill Midtown is looking for full and part-time candidates to join our before and after school program. The before & after school counselor implements creative and engaging programs for students in a safe, nurturing environment. This position participates collaboratively and professionally with other faculty and staff to promote the general well-being of the school, and collective/individual interest of the staff and student body.
Part time candidates should be available to work possible hours M-F from 3pm-6pm and/or 6:30am-8:30am.
Full time candidates hours would include M-F from 7am-8:30am, 11:45am-5:15pm.
· Serve as a Group Leader showing enthusiasm in actions and spirit while implementing lesson plans provided by the school.
· Lead and participate in a variety of activities that actively engage students, such as games, songs, sports, skits and special events and are aligned to the mission of the school.
· Supervise students at all times including transitions between activities so students are accounted for, are safe at all times and they know what is expected of them.
· Serve as a good example and role model to the students, and maintain and appropriate level of professionalism at all times.
· Aide students in developing self-confidence and a positive self-image by providing an environment of acceptance and support for each student.
· Give directions both verbally and visually, when appropriate by using correct grammar and a variation in voice and gestures.
· Provide time and attention equitably among all students while circulating freely and spontaneously around the classroom.
· Actively greet parents each day upon drop-off and pick-up times.
· Be knowledgeable of and comply with the school child disciplinary process.
· Responsible for the safety and well-being of each child in his/her group.
· Keep the group of children together and take frequent face to name checks.
· Maintain a physical environment (indoors and outdoors) which is safe, healthy, neat, attractive, clean, and appropriate for students and is conducive to having fun.
· Always know where each child in the group is at all times. One counselor should always be present to supervise the group; no child/children should be left unsupervised.
· Ensure that all daily attendance records are accurate and up to date.
· Complete all records and forms timely, accurately and neatly, including daily sheets.
· Maintains confidentiality regarding staff, children and families as well as SEG management and operations.
· The ability to adequately observe participant activities, enforce safety regulations and apply appropriate policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Minimum of 18 years old.
· High school diploma or GED required; one or more years of college preferred
· Prior experience working with children between the ages of Pre-K through 8th Grade.
· Must possess or be able to obtain certifications in CPR, First Aid and Advanced Lifesaving, where applicable.
· Strong communication and organizational skills.
· Genuine passion for and desire to work with children.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.*
The Sacramento Children's Home is growing - Come Grow With Us!
Founded in 1867, the Sacramento Children's Home is the oldest active charity in Sacramento, among the most highly respected and we have just added our newest program to the SCH family of programs, The Source!
The Source is a 24/7, 365 day call center that provides immediate phone response, mobile in-person/face-to-face crisis intervention, triage services, mediation, follow-up support, and information and referral services to current and former foster youth up to age 21 and current resource/foster families who are experiencing crisis, or emotional or behavioral distress that, without immediate support, risks disruption to the current living situation.
Under the supervision of the Clinical Program Manager, the Urgent Response Coordinator (URC) provides urgent response to youth and caregivers as the first point of contact to those seeking assistance. This involves phone triage and de-escalation, as well as in-person response and follow up care to ensure increased safety, stability, and linkage to community, health, educational, social, and mental health resources.
• Provide assessment, triage, and crisis response to those seeking support through The Source's contact methods (phone, text, online, etc.).
• Monitor and ensure effective linkages with community and agency service providers.
• Coordinate needed response to client/caregiver crisis and involve additional Source roles (therapist, advocates).
• Provide short-term follow up services to client/caregiver to further implement techniques from developed safety plans, teach basic coping skills, and facilitate linkage to other providers and community resources.
• Take responsibility for initial safety plan development or escalate to Therapist when appropriate and implement plan with youth and caregivers.
• Attend external meetings to support client/caregiver such as emergency CFTs, etc. as appropriate.
Applicants MUST have the following: 4 years of full time/equivalent (FTE) direct care experience in the mental health field. Up to 2 years of education in a mental health or alcohol and drug related field may be substituted for 2 years of experience.
Possession of a Master’s Degree or PhD and 2 years of FTE direct care experience in a mental health setting or a Bachelor’s degree and 4 FTE direct care experience in a mental health setting, or an Associate’s Degree and six years of FTE direct care experience in a mental health setting is highly desired. One year of direct practice experience working with seriously disturbed children, adolescents, and families, and experience in engaging parents as partners and working successfully with families from diverse ethnic and cultural groups is also preferred.
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and accident insurance, short and long term disability plans, retirement plan, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, tuition reimbursement, paid training and career advancement opportunities.
TO APPLY: Candidates must complete our on-line employment application available
Now hiring for the following position: Cook
Apply in person at:
Park Folsom Senior Retirement Community
255 Wales Dr
Folsom, CA 95630
* Please do not call or send resumes. Apply in person only.
Part time line cook needed
Minimum 2 years experience
Brunch experience required
Proficient knife skills required
Current food handlers card required
Submit resumes in person with Chef Dillon or via email
Kupros Craft House
1217 21st St
Sacramento CA 95811
Scoreboards Pizza & Grill is looking for someone who wants to join our team in the back of the house.
Your main responsibilities will be to wash dishes, bus tables, perform light food prep and assist the front of house and back of house in any other areas as needed. You must be able to shift between multiple tasks easily and willingly.
This position is part time and flexible but most shifts will be in the evenings and sometimes weekends.
**Must be available at least Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday Nights**
Experience is not required for this position as we will train the right candidate.
Please only apply if you are able to stand for long periods of time, lift up to 50 lbs, follow directions well and have a great attitude.
Respond to this ad via email with your resume and availability or stop by Wednesday Through Saturday between 12pm-2pm.
2855 Karitsa Ave. Sacramento CA 95833. (916)575-9603
Our preschool builds the solid academic foundation students need for future success. In our school, classes are led by dedicated, caring teachers who value open communication with parents. Using our Links to Learning curriculum, our preschool offers the perfect balance of learning and play, combining structured learning experiences with play activities designed for each developmental stage. If you value a career in an educational community of extraordinary professionals, join ours!
We are currently looking for a caring and energetic TODDLER Teacher to join our TODDLER CLASS team. If you have a passion for working with children, are dedicated to providing the best education and care to your students, work collaboratively, and want to learn and grow, we want you to be a part of our team.
Create, manage and participate in a variety of learning environments and activities that provide opportunities for students to develop to their fullest potential and achieve their learning objectives.
Create and deliver lesson plans, implement school curriculum, and assess developmental needs of students.
Maintain a healthy and safe environment.
Communicate positively with students, parents and staff.
Participate collaboratively and professionally with other teachers and staff to promote the general well-being of the school, and collective/individual interest of its staff and student body.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Two-year degree in Early Childhood Education required or High School diploma (equivalent GED) coupled with life experience equivalent. Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education preferred.
Meets minimum preparation and experience required for certification as an Early Childhood Education Teacher. Complies with all state education and licensing standards, and maintains validation of credentials for the position (i.e. professional development).
Previous experience as an Early Childhood Education Teacher, in a licensed preschool or early development center.
Exhibits strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Must be 18 years of age or older.
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Company paid life insurance; supplemental life insurance available
A 401(k) plan with matching employer contributions
Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
Childcare tuition discounts
Flexible spending plans for both medical and dependent care
Paid professional development days
**Must Have Or Be Associate Teacher's Permit Eligible**
Shores of Hope is a non-profit organization in West Sacramento that is dedicated to making our community a better place. Our mission is to cultivate independence in each individual who is looking for the support they need. We offer several agency programs, which include Transitional Housing, Community Outreach, Child Development, and Transportation.
Shores of Hope Child Development Center is a private, non-profit, State Preschool program that provides services to families in the Yolo, Sacramento, and surrounding counties.
Shores of Hope is looking for a high energy, positive and professional Preschool Teacher that will ensure a safe, high quality child development program is operating at all times. The ideal candidate will have initiative, creativity, be highly reliable and loves working with children. This position will create, manage and participate in a variety of learning environments and activities that allow students in our pre-school center to develop to their fullest potential.
Typical hours for this position will be 8am-5pm. This is considered a closing position for our center. Some overtime hours may be required dependent on parent’s needs.
• As part of our teaching team, you will plan developmentally appropriate activities based on children’s interests and needs.
• Build relationships which support ongoing communication and partnership with families.
• Create a welcome place for families and all children, respecting their home language, cultural values and traditions.
• Follow Licensing guidelines including supervision, children’s personal rights, and health and safety.
• Keep teacher/child ratio 8:1
• Meet with director monthly to review lesson plans, curriculum, and assessments
• Initiates and models positive interactions in the classroom, on the playground and in other settings.
• Ensures that parents, other teachers and Director are informed appropriately of children’s cognitive, behavioral, and social issues, as necessary.
• Maintains confidentiality regarding staff, children and families as well as Shores of Hope management and operations.
• Attends staff meetings, trainings and other preschool functions, as required and requested.
• Utilizes technology to effectively communicate with staff, parents and the administrative team.
• Performs all other duties as assigned effectively and efficiently.
Who are you?
• Punctual, patient and friendly
• Will work well with other Teaching Staff and generally enjoy working in a team environment
• Willing to work overtime as needed.
• Enjoy working with children!
What you need:
• At least 1 year of previous experience working with children 2.9-5 years old.
• Have or be eligible for a Child Development Associate Teacher’s Permit or higher
• Mandated Reporter Training Certificate
Must be up to date on the following vaccinations: MMR, TDAP, Influenza
Successful candidates will have to undergo a background check and TB test for this position.
Firehouse Crawfish is now hiring for Host/Hostess position for both Sacramento and Rancho Cordova location. Please email your resume. Tell us which location is best for you.
We are looking for:
* Energetic and friendly faces.
* Ability to stand for long periods of time.
* Work well with team members.
* Great communication skills.
* Nights and weekends available.
* At least 3-6 months working in restaurant/hospitality industry.
Are you ready to make a difference?
Have fun and change lives while working with children.
Join a team that's
"Making a difference playing, learning and growing together"!
Faith Lutheran Preschool is a non-profit extension of the mission and ministry of Faith Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod.
At Faith Lutheran Preschool, we nurture and educate the whole child, body, soul and mind in a safe, Christian environment.
Our curriculum philosophy is informed from 30 years of research that children learn best through engaging in a play-based approach to learning. Our curriculum approach emphasizes the importance of Social Emotional Development and Learning as the foundation and catalyst for later academic success. Our preschool participates in the Sacramento County Office of Education program “Raising Quality Together” for Early Childhood Centers and the rating systems that are apart of the program. Each staff person at Faith Lutheran Preschool participates in up to 21 hours of Professional Development a year as well as monthly staff meetings, preschool community activities and team building experiences. At Faith Lutheran Preschool we believe that teachers are lifelong learners.
We are seeking experienced, fully qualified Teachers part-time with high energy who enjoy working with preschoolers ages 2 -5 years. Current needs include afternoons and some mornings. Applicants must be willing to play with the children and engage is quality & consistent interactions to enhance the learning process for each child as they experience their world.
· Must be 21 years or older
· Prior experience with preschool aged children (in a preschool setting preferred)
· PM Teachers (after school care) need to have a minimum of 12 ECE units. At least 3 Administration Units is a plus! AM availability a plus too!
· Proof of eligibility to legally work in the U.S.
· Physically fit for this demanding but rewarding job. Physical demands include floor sitting (getting up & down), lifting children, setting up and moving equipment, bending
· Understand developmentally appropriate practices
· Pediatric CPR/First aid Certified (a plus)
· Fingerprint clearance
· TB clearance/ Health screening/Vaccination records for influenza, pertussis and measles
· Positive Attitude including when children display challenging behaviors.
· Team Player
· Multitask well
· Enforce Safety and Licensing regulations
· Keeping classrooms clean & sanitary
· Commitment to long term, year-round employment
· Excellent attendance and punctuality
· Create great relationships with the children, families and staff · Professional, reliable and responsible
· Creative and flexible
Please email your resume with your transcripts as an attachment ASAP. Interviewing now. After the initial interview if we feel you are a possible fit for our Preschool culture you will be invited to do a working interview.
Are you on top of your game as an experienced electrician? Do you have what it takes to be a WECA instructor?
WECA is currently hiring part-time instructors for night and weekend classes.
Are you an experienced and knowledgeable electrical professional, with at least one of the following qualifications?Certified Residential or General Electrician with at least five years in the trade?
If you answered yes to the questions above, please email your resume and a letter of interest.
Partial list of requirements in order to be able to teach from home two nights per week from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
A quiet room containing all equipment needed to teach.
Reliable, High Speed Internet Connection
Windows4GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or faster processor (or equivalent) for Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1; At least 2 GB RAM
Additional requirements for RAM, OS, and browser
Mac OS83GHz Intel Core™ Duo or faster processor for Mac OS X 10.7.4, 10.8, and 10.9
Additional requirements for RAM, OS, and browser
Looking for friendly, motivated, team-oriented individuals to join our team. Will be trained as both server and host. Shifts vary, availability for both days and nights preferred.
JOB SUMMARY: Under the supervision of the BCBA/Licensed Mental Health Professional/Consultant, the Behavior Technician/Registered Behavior Technician provides direct 1:1 services as part of a treatment team providing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services to clients with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Essential functions may include but are not limited to: 1. Implementation of behavior/treatment plans/program curriculum utilizing ABA principles and teaching strategies a. Implements behavior/treatment plans/program curriculum as developed by BCBA/Licensed Mental Health Professional/Consultant b. Behavior/treatment plans/program curriculum may include instruction in: i. Functional adaptive skills ii. Decreasing problem behavior iii. Play/social skills iv. Communication v. Community/safety skills 2. Provides direct 1:1 instruction to client implementing all recommended behavior/treatment plans/program curriculum 3. Complete documentation of client progress as required by BCBA/Licensed Mental Health Professional/Consultant a. Record accurate data on all behavior/treatment plans. b. Document through data collection client behavior during scheduled training session 4. Adheres to Capitol Autism Services Policies and Procedures
SPECIAL SKILLS/REQUIREMENTS: § Must pass Department of Justice fingerprint screens § Must provide proof of a negative TB test or chest x-ray annually. § Must provide proof of immunity to or immunization records for Rubeola (Measles), Mumps, Rubella, Varicella. Recommended but not required: Hep B & Pertussis § Must pass Health Screening § Ability to read and write the English language § Ability to legibly/accurately record and maintain data § The ability to obtain Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Certification through BACB within 90 days of employment and maintain active certification for the duration of employment. § The ability to Maintain an annual CPR Card § Ability to maintain composure under stress, take direction, and remain flexible § Current California driver’s license; proof of valid vehicle insurance; able to travel within a 50 mile radius from home § This position requires the following physical activities: climbing, bending, stooping, kneeling, twisting, reaching, sitting, standing, walking, lifting, grasping, talking, hearing, visual acuity, and the ability to lift up to 50 lbs
QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: § High school diploma or completion of general education (GED) certificate § Experience in working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder is preferred
BENEFITS (If working more than 30 hours per week): § Medical, dental, basic life insurance and AD&D § Voluntary life insurance, vision, and AFLAC § Paid time off (PTO)
Open or close the deli. Set up and close up all items. Take and make orders for deli offerings. Process payment for transactions. Restock deli items. Clean all areas of the deli operations. Offer excellent customer service.
Now hiring Bussers and Dishwashers
Come join our team at Palermo!
Call (916)385-2997 to schedule an interview
Address: Palermo Ristorante Italiano, 9632 Emerald Oak Dr, Elk Grove, CA 95624
We are growing fast and want to help you start your Career in Behavior Analysis!
Learning ARTS is an award-winning company with over 20 years of experience in working with children with developmental disabilities. Learning ARTS has presented at numerous conferences and symposiums over the last 2 decades, and our staff has been recognized by local, state, and national agencies for excellence in working with children. We not only help children reach their potential, but also provide resources for our employees to reach their potential as well.
This is a fun and outstanding entry-level opportunity in one of the fastest growing fields in the country!
As a Registered Behavior Technician, you will be working with a small team committed to helping kids learn and thrive. Registered Behavior Technicians provide one-to-one Applied Behavior Analysis services to children and adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorders in home, clinic, and or community settings.
• Free certification
• In-house Training
• After school hours with flexible scheduling.
• Additional Compensation for Drive Time
• Assistance in your education goals: free supervision, letters of recommendation, internship opportunities
• Tuition assistance toward advanced certification
• Paid vacation time
• Fast promotion opportunities for those wishing to pursue a career helping kids.
• HS Diploma/GED
• Reliable transportation
• Available for at least 3 days a week Mon. - Fri.
• Ability to actively play with kids for 20 minutes at a time.
• Ability to Stand, Sit, Squat, Bend, Twist and lift 50lbs
Employees will also need DOJ/FBI Live Scan Background Clearance, TB Clearance and Immunization records prior to starting work. Learning ARTS will assist in getting the needed clearances.
Submit your online application now: https://forms.learningarts.com/forms/app
Learning ARTS supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Looking for a place where you can enjoy the casual work place, while getting the hustle and bustle of the restaurant environment. Here you are. Marly and Moo in Folsom is looking to add multiple members to our support team. If you think working in the heart of Old Folsom might be up you alley; then come by and stop with your resume. Working history in the field is helpful but not needed at all, we will supply the needed training.
We are looking for:
Host/Expo/Busser - The job will be all these positions. Here, all these jobs are intertwined and shifts will be different from week to week. Some of the time you will be busing, some of the time you will be hosting, ect. These are tipped positions. With the right availability shifts could be available about 4-5 shifts a week. Looking for multiple personnel for this position.
Dishwasher - Pretty strait forward. Looking to bring on a dishwasher from 3 up to 5 times a week. Prior experience is a plus here.
Please reply with your resume. Or come in with your physical resume, this will be your best chance to talk with management to get the ball rolling. Ask for Eddie or Robert. Looking to here from you.
Do you love pizza? Who doesn't? We are a local pizzeria slinging the hottest pizza in East Sacramento, and we are only 2 minutes away from CSUS! We are looking for great people with great smiles, attitudes, and work ethics. We value our small-but-mighty staff and have the best "family" environment. We play the best music and work is never dull or boring. At the very least you'll get to eat some pie and meet new people and earn tips!
Hiring for :
Cashier/FOH Lead/Assistant Manager
About The Neighborhood Pizzeria
We are a local pizzeria slinging "The New American Pizza" in traditional round-whole pies, and squares. Built out of a cute 1950's era home we boast the coolest patio, playlist and work environment in East Sacramento. Open primarily evenings, 6 days/week typically until 9:00pm and 10:00pm on weekends. Must be 21 or older, have open availability, responsible, friendly, reliable, and punctual. Email your resume today
Bar and Restaurant:
*opportunity for immediate advancement
We hire people, not talent. Company training in place for all positions; service, bar-tending, and management
Please present resume Thursday or Monday from 2pm-6pm in person at Arthur Henry's Supper Club and Ruby Room.
No phone calls or emails
Established restaurant of 20+ years, award-winning cuisine near Loehmann's Plaza seeks high energy, positive, friendly servers and bartenders for full-service restaurant. Great food, very loyal customers, friendly environment, flexible shifts. Previous experience preferred but we will train the right individuals! Visit our website and email resume via link or drop by restaurant between 2-5 pm Tues-Fri.