Are you a stylist that is looking to work at a high end salon? This might be the right place for you.
The Parlor is located in Folsom, California and is a hair/ skin care salon. Each of our stylists rents a space/ chair at our high end, boutique salon located near Sutter Street in Old town. The Parlor is a clean beauty salon so we sell Kevin Murphy products in order to help preserve the environment and encourage the use of organic materials.
The Parlor Salon exists to promote and encourage higher standard beauty in the greater Sacramento area. We believe all people should feel beautiful about who they are.
At The Parlor Salon, our stylists and clients see themselves as part of a family and community.
Our stylists also uphold themselves to a high standard of excellence and pride themselves in their craft.
Our salon is located on 512 Riley Street Folsom, CA. It is located on the busiest intersection in town and has plenty of exposer! Sutter Street is just a block away from our location! Our salon launched on March 20th, 2019. If you are a stylist that is looking to work at a salon contact us at (505) 720-4617 or email.
Feel free to contact Jonathan Jimmerson at (505) 720-4617 or email us through our web page at parlorsalon.org for additional information!
Folsom has a thriving community where our high end salon fits in. If you are a stylist looking to rent a chair from a high end salon, look no further! Our marketing plan is taken from some of the best marketing strategies and produces results.
Club Pheasant Restaurant is hiring for a line cook for late afternoon-evening shifts. One year minimum kitchen experience required. Competitive pay.
For over 35 years, "The Hacienda" has brought great Mexican food and a fun atmosphere to Sutter Street in Historic Folsom.
We are now hiring for Cooks, Dishwashers, and Janitorial Please come in Mon -Thur 1pm to 3pm to fill out an application.
If you can not come in during those times, please call, and we can set something up.
Durante más de 35 años, "The Hacienda" ha traído excelente comida mexicana y un ambiente divertido a Sutter Street en Historic Folsom.
Ahora estamos contratando a cocineros, lavaplatos y conserjes.
Por favor venga de lunes a jueves de 13:00 a 15:00 para llenar una solicitud.
Si no puede venir durante esos momentos, por favor llame y podemos configurar algo.
@the Grounds (ATG) is a multi-facility event campus comprised of a new 150,000 sq. ft. event center, two other multi-use buildings, a Speedway, 4 barns and large event lawns. ATG is a young company recently finishing a $11 million-dollar renovation of the site and is in the process of completing the construction of the new $36 million-dollar event center. Currently the 60-acre site hosts more than 160 event rentals a year. At this time ATG only produces two of its own events, the annual Placer County Fair and the Fourth of July Celebration, however plans are to add a couple of festivals in the coming years.
To ensure the sustainable operation and management of all ATG owned events along with the successful creation of new festivals. Secures partnerships and sponsorships for ATG events. Assists in the planning, operation and positioning of @the GroundsATG as a premier convention, meeting, event, festival, fair and celebration destination with a focus both on local rentals and events that achieve specific room night goals.
Duties & Responsibilities
Responsible for the successful planning, sales, marketing, operation and growth of ATG owned events and as well as assisting our team with facility rental events as needed. Lead the successful implementation of ATG owned events, and create and plan new festivals and events. Coordinate and liaison with the other ATG department to ensure successful, well regarded and growing events. Must be a motivated professional team player ensuring excellent customer service to position @the Grounds as “the place” in South Placer County and the Sacramento region for events, fairs, festivals and celebrations.
• Operate and maintain ATG owned events in compliance with all State, Federal and local laws and policies
• Develops and adheres to approved event budget for each ATG owned event
• Develops and implements marketing plans for each ATG owned event
• In charge of all operations of ATG owned events, coordinates and communicates with other ATG departments for each event
• In coordination with Human Resources and other ATG departments helps recruit and train ATG event staff
• Ensure employees are trained to perform their duties and follow all safety procedures
• Plan and supervise daily workload of all employees for ATG owned events, interfaces with grounds maintenance, finance and program administration through the appropriate department heads
• Creates policy, procedures, timelines and responsibilities for ATG owned events
• Develop and administer budget for each ATG owned event to the satisfaction of the CEO and Board, with monthly updates and forecasts for revenues and expenditures
• Monitor, recommend, implement, and communicate fee schedule changes as needed
• Ensures maximization of site usage and revenue streams from ATG owned events
• Oversee an aggressive marketing/sales plan for sponsors, partners and attendees for ATG owned events
• Oversee development and operation of ATG owned events including annual Placer County Fair, Fourth of July Celebration and future festivals and promotional events
• Resolve issues and/or conflicts as they arise
• Ensures well run events through planning and attention to detail and communication
• Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written form, with tact and diplomacy
• Self-motivated and results oriented
• Ability to create and maintain excellent customer relations with the diverse population of patrons
• Ability to create detailed implementation strategies, including follow up
• Effectively manage events with an eye on costs
• Strong organization skills, including the ability to manage multiple priorities and frequent interruptions.
• Ability to manage large events, with potentially high stress incidents, while under public scrutiny.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate and lead individuals and teams to achieve successful outcomes.
• Patience, determination, and the ability to manage change and pressure successfully.
• Ability and willingness to provide hands-on assistance alongside staff.
• Ability to manage a complex budget and increase revenue through promotion and marketing of each ATG event
• Excellent public relations skills and ability to maintain good media relations
• Ability to secure, motivate and supervise volunteer event staff
• Ability to work around animals typically found in a County fair/4-H environment (horses, cattle, pigs, dogs, etc.).
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products with strong excel skills
The right candidate should be highly organized with a proven track record of sales and management in the festival/fair arena.
• A degree in Recreation/Tourism, Event Planning, Public Relations, Marketing, Business or other closely related field
• Direct experience in festival and event production
• Experience in securing event sponsorships
• Experience in event creation/start-up
• Experience in the development and successful operation of promotion and advertising programs
• Familiarity with fairs, 4H and FFA programs
This job description/posting describes the general purpose and responsibilities assigned to this job and are not an exhaustive list.
Salary and Benefits
Full-time, salaried position. Competitive salary, bonus package including full benefits.
To Apply Send resume and letter of interest
Prepare and cook a variety of foods including: poultry, seafoods, vegetables, and other food products using a variety of equipment and utensils in proper and timely manner.
At least ONE year's experience in a restaurant or kitchen.
Qualifications and Duties
• Able to lift 50 pounds.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to multitask.
• Be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure.
• Able to work with fire and oil; i.e. fryer and stove.
• Handle preparation of meats, fish, vegetables, and other foods.
• Able to use a knife properly for food preparation.
• Maintain cleanliness in food preparation areas or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
• Ensures food is stored and cooked at correct temperature.
• Ensures freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock.
• Season, flavor, and cook food according to recipes.
• Able to work well individually and in a team environment.
If you're interested, please reply to this email with your resume and availability!
Wasabi Japanese Restaurant
2745 Elk Grove Blvd Ste. 300
Elk Grove, CA 95758
We are looking for a dedicated and hard working Teppanyaki chef. Need to have some experience as a teppanyaki chef or kitchen work experience, we will train you to become a teppanyaki chef if needed. The position is full time, high pay plus tip, and would include prep work before we open for dining service and clean up after closing. We open for dining service at 4:30PM to 9:30PM.
The ideal candidate will show excellent work ethic and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and focus under pressure. Must be reliable and be able to be flexible with hours, also must be able to work most holidays.
Please apply in person. Come in any day after 3:30pm. Please do not send resume over email. Thank you.
For questions please call or text Tony at 916-524-6462.
Camellia Waldorf School offers an exciting Summer Camp program for children age 3 to 12 years old! We have weekly camps with unique themes, where children can explore a variety of interests through hands on experiences. We are currently hiring for a part-time Assistant position to work primarily with our students entering Grades 1-6. We are searching for a passionate, flexible, and experienced child-care provider to join our team! Strong leadership skills and creative and kind behavior management skills desired. Knowledge of Waldorf education is preferred. Please see below for more information.
If you would like to be considered for this position, send a letter of interest and your resume.
Job Title: Camp Counselor Assistant - Grades
Dates: Temporary Position (Training June 17th- June 21st, July 1-3rd, July 15th-19th, July 22nd-26th, August 5th-9th)
Hours: Approx 20 Hours a Week, Morning Shifts
Hourly Wage: $12-$14 DOE
· Supervise and engage a group of participants in camp activities such as, but not limited to: crafts, water play, outdoor games, etc.
· Maintain positive relationships with campers, parents, guests and other staff. Model relationship-building skills in all interactions.
· Model friendliness, enthusiasm and participation in all aspects of planning and program implementation.
· Adhere to program standards including safety and cleanliness standards.
· Follow CWS policies and procedures, including those related to medical and disciplinary situations, child abuse prevention, dress code, cell phone use and emergencies. Proactively communicate with supervisor on all program operations.
· Support and assist staff and volunteers in all areas of program operation and development.
· Responsible for the safety and supervision of participants at all times.
· Adhere to behavior standards and guidelines for the program.
· Managing supplies for program and snack and communicating purchasing needs to supervisor with anticipation.
· Sign Summer Camp participants into Aftercare
· Supervise and engage a group of participants in aftercare activities.
· Ensure the maintenance and upkeep of all facility and equipment related to the program, including daily chicken care and yard work.
· Evaluate program participant’s progress and communicates progress to supervisors and parents.
· Demonstrate sound judgment and professionalism in all interactions.
· Attend all department staff meetings and trainings specified by supervisor.
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Provide friendly, attentive, and timely service ensuring that guest rooms and public areas meet high standards of cleanliness and are properly presented. Uphold and ensure compliance with all company and departmental policies and procedures.
1. Completely clean and maintain hotel guest rooms and public areas within the hotel, including but not limited to:
a. properly make beds
b. clean bathrooms
c. replenish all paper items
d. replace soiled linens with clean linens
e. clean glass and mirrors, dust and polish furniture and equipment
f. replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, writing supplies and bathroom supplies
g. replace burned out light bulbs
h. empty wastebaskets and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas
i. clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies, using a vacuum cleaner
2. Operate, stock and maintain room attendant cart to carry linens, towels, toiletry items and cleaning supplies
3. Perform deep cleaning as instructed by supervisor
4. Maintain cleanliness and organization in all work areas
5. Uphold departmental standards of quality/timing
6. Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property, report damage, theft and found articles to supervisor
7. Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures, report equipment problems and maintenance issues, accidents, injuries and safety hazards, or unsafe work conditions to supervisor
8. Performs any other job related duties as assigned.
1. Previous hotel housekeeping or other applicable cleaning experience preferred
2. Must be flexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
* Ability to lift 75lbs. on a daily basis
* Loading of feed and dog food into customers cars
* Unloading pallets of feed
* Loading hay into trucks.
- Other general qualifications (PREFERRED but not required):
Have some previous retail experience
Have experience working with animals
Have open work availability (including weekends)
Stop by our Orangevale location to inquire about an application or to drop off a resume -- serious inquiries only please. Resumes can also be sent via email.
Pay: $12.00 as of January 2019 with room for advancement.
Hiring for: Part Time
Citrus Heights Pre-School Inc. is looking to hire a full time teacher.
Must have 12 E.C.E units to qualify.
Please submit a resume or call us at 916-726-1550 to set up an interview.
Pay is negotiable depending on experience
We provide child care discounts for teachers. Infant room is 1/2 price up to 2 years of age. After age 2 they can attend for free.
Here at Dolphin Swim and Scuba Center we have been a respected swim school since 1972 and we are looking for new seasonal, part time and full-time swim instructors as well as lifeguards for our offsite pools. Come join our professional, experienced team of water safety and competitive swim! We value people with fun loving dispositions who have a sense of humor and are committed to their work.
Wage: $12-14 (subject to increase after 90 day probationary period)
Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision coverage after 60 days, Merchandise Discount in shop, 401K retirement after 1 year of employment
Age Requirement: 18 and over
Ideal candidates should have experience in aquatics; swim team, swim instructor, or lifeguard. With knowledge of all 4 basic strokes: Freestyle, Backstroke, Butterfly, and Breaststroke. Certification in any of the recognized “learn to swim” programs is a plus. Must love working with kids, ability to multitask, speak with parents about continuing education and be a team player.
We are looking for candidates who have several years of experience in the field of Human Resources, with an emphasis on dealing with Payroll and Benefits. This is an hourly, non-exempt position, part - time. Potential candidates will be team oriented, great with communication, reliable and a successful communicator. Precision with work is key in doing this job. This position requires some short driving to the restaurants to pick up or fill out documents with team members, it may involve lifting up to 40 lbs., and candidates should be fluent in Microsoft programming and restaurant point of sales programs, and more. Rate of pay depends on experience. Please send a cover letter and up to date resume to Sara@TheRindSacramento.com
We are seeking to hire the following positions for our new location in Rancho Cordova, CA.
An Open House Interview will be held on:
Friday, 05/31/2019 from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Interview will be held at:
Ono Hawaiian BBQ
10841 Olson Drive Rancho Cordova, CA 956070
Please go to the Open House Interview if you are interested in applying for any above positions.
We look forward to seeing you there. Ono Hawaiian BBQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ono Hawaiian BBQ is a fast-casual restaurant concept with locations in California and Arizona, serving up “aloha in every bite” through its Hawaiian-inspired plate lunches and island specialties. Every Ono Hawaiian BBQ dish is created with fresh ingredients using authentic Hawaiian recipes, and made-to-order in each restaurant. Ono Hawaiian BBQ operates over 80 restaurants throughout its two states of operation, with plans to open more in 2019. For more information, please visit www.onohawaiianBBQ.com.
We are hiring Refrigeration HVAC Service Tech’s
Compensation: DOE Employment type: full-time and year round work
We are looking for HVAC Service Technicians and Refrigeration Service Technicians to join our team. This position responsible for identifying, diagnosing, repairs and/or replacement needs; install, repair and maintenance of units. WE OFFER -Top pay structure based on experience
-Steady year-round work -Large tool items (Vacuum pump, Torch, recovery unit, etc.
REQUIREMENTS -Commercial HVAC/Refrigeration experience -Universal EPA -Some on-call time and overtime in the peak season. -Must have ability to trouble shoot all makes and models of light commercial equipment. -Valid driver's license with a clean driving record. (1 point may be accepted) -Pass drug screening
-Own tools, gauges, and testing equipment
We care about our customers and we care about our team. We are Perryman Mechanical an employee owned local company. To apply please call Byron 916-704-9893 or 916-737-4600, fax resumes to (916) 371-8599 or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have a resume, please still reach out to us, we would love to chat with you.
Del Paso Country Club is now hiring quality dishwashers/prep cooks. This position requires a person who is friendly, efficient, and hard working. A minimum of one (1) year of experience is preferred. Kitchen knife skills are desired.
Must have a flexible schedule and available to work 32-40 hours per week for any meal periods plus weekend and holiday shifts.
Responsible for various kitchen cleaning and storage activities including such tasks as washing pots/pans and dishes, general cleaning duties and storing food and non-food supplies. Assist in food prep duties as directed. Kitchen knife skills desired.
Minimum (1) year experience.
Strong organizational skills; ability to manage priorities and workflow.
Work well in a team environment.
Must have reliable transportation.
Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language used in the workplace.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
Stand and walk for long periods of time.
Lift and move up to (50) pounds.
Work late hours as needed.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
Assist food production personnel as directed by supervisor.
Responsible for the set-up and maintenance of the dish and pot/pan washing areas.
Responsible for the cleaning of all pots, glassware, dishes and utensils to include washing, drying, and storing.
Responsible for cleaning floors.
Clean production equipment and kitchen according to cleaning schedules and procedures.
Maintain kitchen and dishwashing areas utilizing the "Clean As You Go" policy; maintain sanitary conditions.
Responsible for waste management including trash and recycling.
Practice and observe all safety rules and regulations.
Maintain personal sanitation, hygiene and health standards.
Hannibal's Catering & Events is hiring for 4 Full-Time Catering Delivery Drivers for Daytime ( 5 days per week) Will be Driving Company Van to Drop-Off Food for Breakfasts and Lunches in Sacramento.
Apply in person at 8141 37th Ave Sacramento, CA 95824. Accepting Application & Interview Immediately on Weekdays from 9 AM to 6 PM.
FULL-TIME CATERING DRIVERS: 4 OPENINGS (Full-time Hours 9- 5 ) Starting Pay $13 & up
FULL-TIME COOKS: 2 OPENINGS
PART-TIME CATERING SERVER: 4 OPENINGS
Full-time drivers with hospitality experience preferred.
Use company Van. Must have a cleaned DMV record
We are seeking an energetic professional to work part-time in a virtual capacity assisting us with recruiting and supporting professional sales agents across the United States and Canada.
*Non-Sales -- This is a non-sales role, assisting in recruiting and supporting sales professionals
*Totally Virtual -- Our cloud based system allows you to work from home.
To be considered for this non-sales virtual opportunity, reply immediately with your resume or experience working from home..
Dolphin Scuba Center is looking for lifeguards and swim instructors for the forthcoming season. We’re looking for staff with experience. The ideal candidate should be responsible and punctual while having the ability to work flexible shifts, exceptions can be made for school-related obligations. He/she will have excellent skills in the water and reliable transportation. He/she will display great communication skills with their peers and upper management, as well as conduct their role in a positive and friendly manner.
Wages is $12-14 for Lifeguards
SUMMARY AND OVERALL OBJECTIVE-The Turner’s Outdoorsman Sales Associate assists the Store Management in the performance of his/her duties. Follows the premise of being a committed team player, responsible for achieving sales goals, customer satisfaction, and profitability growth as well as understanding, practicing, and being a strong proponent of the Turner’s brand and company culture. The Sales Associate is a retail professional role model in attitude and appearance skilled in the art of communication and customer service.
INTERNAL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED FIRST
High school graduate (or GED) required, college graduate or some college preferred
Fluent in English
Prior retail or sales experience and cash handling preferred
Previous customer service experience preferred
Knowledge about Hunting, Fishing, or Shooting sports is preferred
Legally eligible to work in a firearms environment
Must be 18 years or older
Certificate of Eligibility Required
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Must be able to multi-task and work in a face paced environment
Greets all customers
Executes all required firearms paperwork within legal parameters
Create customer orders
Provides excellent customer service and displays exceptional salesmanship
Demonstrates constant awareness of firearm safety
Responsible for assisting in store merchandising changes
Responsible for loading and unloading trucks
Receives stock and merchandise
Actively involved in promotions, sales and events
May fill customer fishing reels using special machines and knot-tying techniques
May participate in inventory tasks
Able to attend training seminars, including some off-site
Perform other duties as assigned
Responsible for loading/unloading trucks, lifting up to 50 pounds without assistance
Must be able to use both hands when handling a firearm
Must be able to use a computer proficiently and grasp instruction to new software programs
Must be able to stand, sit, bend and lift throughout the course of a scheduled shift
Occasional travel may be required (approximately 5% of the time-participating in events, training seminars etc)
Hours-varied-OT may be required
Requests for time off may or may not be granted during black-out periods
Paragary Restaurant Group operates some of Sacramento's finest establishments, including Esquire Grill, Cafe Bernardo, Centro Cocina Mexicana, and Paragary's Midtown.
We are looking for a CHEF to join our team! Candidates must have the ability to use the best of what our region has to offer in ways that are inspired and creative. In addition, candidates should have experience which includes presentation skills, menu reviews, analyzing recipes, staff hiring and scheduling, ordering and determining food, labor, and other costs. Salary and benefits are among the most competitive in the city.
To apply for this position please reply to us with your resume. Visit our website.
Los Rios Community College District
Confidential Principal Internal Auditor (Extended)
Job Posting Number: C00860P
Salary: $7,351.60 per month
Closing Date: 05/13/2019
Complete job description and application available online
Under the direction of the Chancellor and in conjunction with the Vice Chancellor of Finance and Administration, conduct examination of the district’s fiscal and operational records, processes, systems, procedures, and internal control including compliance reviews of district grants and special programs; perform economy and efficiency audits and special analyses; assists in the development of procedures and processes to ensure security of District’s computer systems and data prepare audit reports and recommend appropriate improvements to financial systems and operational processes.
This position is assigned to the Business Services department.
Los Rios Community College District offers competitive salaries and a very comprehensive employee benefits package to include medical insurance, CalPERS retirement, and opportunities for additional insurance and financial investments.
Full-time, twelve-month employees receive 17 days of annual paid holidays, 21 days’ vacation yearly and 8 hours of sick leave per month. Los Rios also offers extensive professional development opportunities with the district and financial support and/or paid time off to complete external academic studies.
● Establishes and maintains an internal audit plan and related audit programs for the evaluation of district internal controls.
● Conducts systematic audits to evaluate the reliability and effectiveness of established internal control designed to safeguard district resources and review for conformity with established district procedures, policies and regulations.
● Assesses the economy and efficiency of operations.
● Recommends improvements of district internal controls and processes and procedures to strengthen the reliability and integrity of financial information and increase efficiencies.
● Upon request, prepares confidential analyses of collective bargaining proposals.
● Monitors the integrity, accuracy, effectiveness and efficiency of the administrative computing systems, including the reporting needs and requirements of users.
● Recommends improvements to the administrative computing system following standard district procedures.
● Assists in the evaluation of district data processing software/application during evaluation or installation process.
● Serve as a member of the project team for new system implementation to ensure adequate controls are established and appropriate audit trails exist.
● Assists in the development and maintenance of data requirements of both mainframe and microcomputer applications in support of collective bargaining planning and implementation.
● Reviews audit findings with appropriate staff and assist in training staff in the establishment of improved internal controls and adherence to proper procedures.
● Performs follow-up procedures to evaluate satisfactory resolution of the findings.
● Conducts unannounced audits in areas where cash and other assets require specific safeguards and appropriate internal controls.
● Conducts special audits at the request of administration or the governing board.
● Projects may be conducted at any district location and concern any district function, as directed.
● Assists external financial auditors in their performance of the annual financial audit of the district.
● Prepares written reports at the conclusion of each project for submission to the Chancellor, Vice Chancellor of Finance and Administration, other appropriate college/district staff, and as appropriate, to the governing board.
EXPERIENCE: Four years of progressively responsible experience as an auditor with an internal audit unit/department or with a commercial auditing firm with direct experience in planning, organizing, and independently performing audit tasks for financial audits, performance or operational audits and internal control reviews.
EDUCATION: A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in accounting, finance, business or related field. A master’s degree in accounting or business administration or a CPA license may be substituted for two years of required experience.
Have an equity-minded focus, responsiveness, and sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students, including those with physical or learning disabilities as it relates to differences in learning styles; and successfully foster and support an inclusive educational and employment environment.
(One year of experience is equal to 12 months of experience at a maximum of 40 hours per week. Applicable part-time experience will be converted to the full-time equivalent for purposes of meeting the experience requirement. Education Requirement: 15 units are equal to six months of education; 30 units are equal to one year of education.)
The Los Rios Community College District is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate regardless of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, political affiliation or belief, or marital status.
Quickly is looking to hire an employee for its location in Natomas.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Following recipes accurately and maintaining food preparation processes such as cooking, marinating, seasoning, and frying meats; chopping, dicing, cutting, and slicing fruit
• Completing hot and cold food preparation assignment safely, accurately, neatly, and in a timely fashion
• Preparing food and drinks throughout the day as needed, anticipating and reacting to customer volume
• Maintaining proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards while preparing and cooking food
• Providing friendly, quality customer service to each customers
• Consistently and accurately using prep sheets, cleanliness list, and station checklists
• Following sanitation standards including washing cookware and utensils throughout the day
• Cleaning equipment thoroughly and in a timely fashion according to sanitation guideline
The ideal candidate will:
• Have the ability to develop positive working relationships with all employees and work as part of a team by helping others as needed or requested
• Have the ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other employees
• Have the ability to maintain a professional appearance at all times and display a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments
• Be able to exhibit a cheerful and helpful attitude, and provide exceptional customer service
• Be able to adapt to changing customer volume levels with a sense of urgency
• Have the ability to demonstrate a complete understanding of the menu
• Be able to follow instructions for recipes and sanitation guidelines
• Have the ability to be cross-trained in all areas of the kitchen and line
• Have the ability to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
Pay Rate: $11.00/hr
Jobsite Address: 2711 Del Paso Rd, Suite 100 Sacramento, CA 95835 (By RiteAid and Safeway)
Please submit resume and availability
Apply before 5/30/2019
Tricks Splash Swim School in Folsom is seeking highly reliable, motivated and enthusiastic swim instructors for a year round swim program. Indoor, heated pool (89 degrees) with top of the line environmental air control system. Wholesome, friendly and fun environment.
We are looking for true team players! Individuals who share a positive attitude, an ability to get along with others, enjoy a job well done and a love for children will be a perfect fit for the part-time positions available with possibility of being promoted to full time (35 hrs/week)!
Respond with resume
Or apply in person 370 Plaza Drive, Folsom, CA 95630
Part-time positions available 12 to 25 hours per week (may be promoted to full-time).
Teach swim to children ages 1 to 10 years old. Beginning to Advanced
Various shifts available:
Weekdays noon to 4:00 pm
Weekday evenings 4:00 PM to 7:30 PM
We will train you (no experience required).
Pay: $12 to $15, depending on experience and certification (Lifeguard, WSI etc.)
Respond with resume
Apply online Or apply in person 370 Plaza Drive, Folsom, CA 95630
Boutique Family Owned and Operated Catering Company Looking to add 2 Rock Star Operation Coordinator to its Growing Team. We are seeking individuals who enjoy encouraging and leading a team. Must be hard-working, detail-oriented, driven, thoughtful and dedicated. The right individual has the opportunity to grow, create a real impact, and be part of a growing family business.
Are you a candidate who is ambitious, eager to learn, willing to contribute and motivated to excel in your career?
We have 2 shifts: 6 am to 12 noon and 10 am to 4 pm. (Must be available to work a Saturday or Sunday Shift.
Daily review of catering orders to support special details and instruction to staff
Expediting multiple daily off-site catering orders that must leave on time
Overseeing packing, loading and check out
Weekly staff scheduling and routing
Overall positive team support in stressful situations
Troubleshooting with good judgment to avoid issues
Committed to training, motivating and directing your delivery team
1 year of a banquet captain/lead in catering, hotel or restaurant banquet serving
Clean driving record (no points)
Food handlers card
Experience in leadership, scheduling, and routing
Must be available to work weekends, early or late shifts
Self-motivated, detail oriented and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Compensation: $13 with experience
If you consider yourself a big picture thinker this may be a good opportunity for career pa
Indochino believes in cultivating simplicity. We do this by applying elegant solutions to complex problems and creating beautifully designed products of unparalleled quality and value. We’re changing the way people consume, and we also make great menswear.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
At Indochino, we are always looking for fashion enthusiasts to be a part of our team! Currently, we are looking for Retail Sales Associates, or as we call them; Style Guides, to join our Showroom. As a Style Guide you will be an expert on Indochino style, design, quality, and service, you will drive business by providing exceptional customer experience to all new and existing clients while also supporting the overall operational needs of the showroom.
• Provide consistent personalized service to every customer to meet their individual needs
• Reach and exceed all metric based goals, including appointment numbers, sales targets, AOV and conversion
• Build strong, lasting relationships on behalf of Indochino with high value clients in the area to increase high value client base
• Maintains positive, respectful, professional work environment
• Provide feedback, ideas, and new initiatives to Retail Operations Manager, and have a voice on how we continue to build the showroom concept at Indochino
• Assist retail operations department and marketing department in all retail initiatives in the showroom
• Solve problems with initiative, by asking questions, and not waiting for someone to do it for you. Be an entrepreneur
You are passionate about fashion and have a way of delivery customer service that is simply top-notch. You are an exceptional team player and understand what it takes to help and support everyone so together we succeed as a team. In addition, the following also describes you:
• Strong selling skills, passion for menswear, and experience working in a clientele based environment.
• Customer service oriented with a natural desire to care for the needs of others
• Strongly identifies with the Indochino brand and wants to help grow the Showroom concept
• Strong problem solving ability coupled with excellent time management and organizational skills
• Deep desire to put drive & effort into your work
• Knowledge about men's tailoring, pattern design, garment alterations, and fabrics preferred
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK AT INDOCHINO:
Of course you will get great compensation, but there are a few things that set us apart.
• Ground floor opportunity: influence the strategic and operational direction of Indochino’s growing retail department
• Your co-workers will be outstanding. The people here are really terrific. We’re continually learning from each other.
• We truly collaborate. You will work and partner with a variety of different teams from merchandising, technology, operations and anything in between.
• We’re shaking things up in the apparel world. If you have ambition and a strong point of view (with the skills to back it up) you’ll have a good time at Indochino.
If this sounds like something you’d love to do, and you know you’re the person for us, visit our careers page, tell us a bit about yourself, we’d love to hear from you!
Flaming Mountain Asian Fusion (8036 greenback ln citrus heights)
employment type: full-time /part time
Flaming Mountain Asian Fusion is looking for Sushi Chefs and Kitchen Chefs with previous work experience at Japanese restaurant or Sushi bar. Servers with previous serving experience. If you don’t have any we can training
very new restaurant and friendly
Positions available : Sushi Chef / Kitchen Chef / Server/dishwasher
Location :citrus heights
Please email resume with the position that you are interested
or please drop off your resume to 8036 greenback ln citrus heights 95610
Also you can contact with 9162608034 Ryan. And 6503355076 Yvonne
*Full Time Server/part time
*full Time Cooker/part time
Please make sure to specify what position you are interested in.
* MUST HAVE VALID SERVSAFE OR FOODHANDLERS CARD
* MUST HAVE IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY
Early Beginnings Learning Center is hiring bright, intelligent, attentive, child loving teachers.
The teacher is responsible for the academic, social emotional growth and the other domains of the children in their care, which may include toddlers and/or preschool age children. The teacher is also responsible for assuring compliance with Title 22.
12 core ECE units plus Infant ECE
1 year experience in an early childhood program serving preschool children in a developmentally appropriate environment.
Annually completes 21 hours of professional growth.
Must have (or willing to obtain) training and experience necessary to develop consistent, stable and supportive relationships with children.
Ability to relate positively to young children, parents and staff.
Associate Teacher Child Development Permit or working towards a permit.
License or Other Requirements:
Must hold Infant Toddler Adult first aid and CPR certificate and renew upon expiration.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for implementing Early Beginnings Learning Center curriculum policies and procedures, regulations and guidelines in the day to day operation of an early childhood development center (2 yrs old – entry into kindergarten) including developmentally appropriate practices for a preschool program.
Attend all staff meetings.
Help maintain facility in a safe and satisfactory condition.
Provide day-to-day supervision and support to teachers assistants, substitutes and volunteers.
Ability to see at a normal distance.
Hear normal conversation and sounds.
Use hands and fingers to fill out forms on a regular basis.
Ability to sit on floor, bend at the waist, kneel and/or stoop down 75% of the time.
Ability to safely lift or assist children weighing up to (50) pounds.
12.00 – 14.00 depending on experience/ECE units/CPR
Must be flexible Mon-Fri 6:30am-6:00pm
Please include resume with contact phone number when responding to us.
The SACRAMENTO EMPLOYMENT & TRAINING AGENCY (SETA), a joint powers agency of the City and County of Sacramento, was formed in 1978. From its inception SETA has been an effective force in connecting people to jobs, business owners to quality employees, education and nutrition to children, assistance to refugees, and hope to many Sacramento area residents. For additional information please visit us
We are looking to fill multiple Associate Teacher AND Associate Teacher/Infant Toddler positions. These are specialized classifications for positions assigned to provide a variety of educational activities at a program sites for children from birth to 6 years of age for the Head Start Program operated by the Sacramento Employment and Training Agency. Responsibilities include educational activity planning, teaching, and promotion of parent involvement in site activities.
ASSOCIATE TEACHER TIERS I, III, AND IV: Under general supervision, an Associate Teacher conducts school readiness and educational activities for children 18 months to 6 years old in a Head Start and/or California Department of Education child development program; to supervise and assist children with learning activities; to assist teachers with daily classroom activities; to work with parents; to provide direction to parent volunteers; and to do related work as required.
Salary: Tier I: $13.56 p/hour; Tier III: $14.84 p/ hour; Tier IV: $16.33 per hour
ASSOCIATE TEACHER/INFANT TODDLER: Under general supervision, to conduct activities for children birth to 3 years old in an Early Head Start Infant Toddler program; supervise and assist children with learning activities; work with parents; provide direction to parent volunteers and substitutes; and perform related work as required.
Salary: Starting at $15.21 per hour
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR ASSOCIATE TEACHERS BY TIER
EDUCATION: A minimum of six (6) college units in Early Childhood Education (ECE) and obtain a Child Development Associate Teacher Permit or higher as issued by the State of California Commission on Teacher Credentialing with 24 months of hire date.
EXPERIENCE: Successful completion of the permit will qualify a Tier I/Substitute as a Tier III/Permitted Associate Teacher. The time in the position will be dictated by the Individual Staff Development Plan (ISDP) as approved by the employee and the Supervisor.
EDUCATION: Possession of a current Child Development Associate Teacher Permit or higher as issued by the State of California Commission on Teacher Credentialing, or, possession of a CDA.
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of one (1) year of successful work experience as a teacher or a teacher assistant in a child development program in an educational or recreational setting.
TIER IV: Degreed
Must meet the training and experience requirements of Tier III and possession of an Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education or similarly applicable field of study. If degree is not in ECE or similarly applicable field of study, a CDA or permit at the Associate Teacher level or higher is required.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR ASSOCIATE TEACHER/INFANT TODDLER
Possession of a current Child Development Associate Teacher Permit or higher as issued by the State of California Commission on Teacher Credentialing, including a minimum of three (3) units infant/toddler development coursework.
An Associate, Bachelor's or advanced degree in early childhood education and three (3) units of infant/toddler development coursework.
An Associate degree in a field related to early childhood education and possession of an Associate Teacher Permit or higher as verified by the State of California Commission on Teacher Credentialing, plus three (3) units of infant/toddler development coursework.
A Bachelor's or advanced degree in any field and possession of a Child Development Associate Teacher Permit or higher as verified by the State of California Commission on Teacher Credentialing, plus three (3) units of infant/toddler development coursework.
HOW TO APPLY: A completed SETA application must be submitted using the online application which can be found at https://laserfiche.seta.net/Forms/app. Copies of all degrees, permits, and credentials must be attached to the application.
WHO MAY APPLY: This is an OPEN examination. Open to the public and all current employees and employees eligible for transfer or voluntary demotion.
Upon job offer individuals will be required to complete a pre-employment health screening, TB test, and background check, and provide copies of immunization records for MMR, TDAP and flu (or flu waiver).
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
POSTING DATE: Continuous Filing
SELECTION PROCESS: Stage 1 of the selection process will involve a screening committee evaluating the minimum qualifications of each applicant and selection of applicants who appear to best meet the needs of the Agency. Only the most suitably qualified applicants will advance to Stage 2 of the selection process. Stage 2 may consist of either a written OR oral examination. Applicants must attain a minimum passing score in Stage 2 in order to be placed on the eligibility list for the position.
Medical Benefits (6 plans to choose from)
Paid Sick Leave
Paid Jury Duty
Educational Reimbursement: up to $1500 annually
Access to the Public Employee Student Loan Forgiveness Program
Pension (mandatory contribution required)
Retirement Health Savings Accounts and 457 plans
Regional Transit Monthly Pass Reimbursement
SETA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Massage Therapy Teacher
Want to be in an energized, engaged learning environment? Want to amp-up your own skills and knowledge? Are you ready to “give back” to the industry?
National Holistic Institute, a College of Massage Therapy is the place. Every day, you will be involved with others focused on learning, growing, supporting, and “having work they love”.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Top priority … be an integral team member working in a fast paced, multiple priority, diverse adult education setting.
- Teach (as primary or support) assigned classes including bodywork modalities, sciences, clinic, business… Strong internal training provided for all new teachers.
- Clinic Supervision & Teaching - work with students as they practice their new skills in a controlled public clinic environment.
- Support the mentoring of all students through the academic and outside struggles impacting their ability to successfully complete the program.
- Provide one-on-one and group tutoring, mentoring and support.
- Contribute to project work such as sport events & other student and campus activities.
32 to 40 hours, with a primarily afternoon/evening schedule, with shared weekend coverage.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Minimum of 2 years massage therapy experience.
- Flexible schedule
- Minimum of a 500 Hour Massage Therapy Certificate.
- Desire and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to be self-motivated, and self-directed.
- Positive, “can do” attitude.
- Strong, high quality interpersonal skills required.
- Prior teaching experience, a strong plus.
- Bachelor's Degree not mandatory. Continuing education a strong plus.
- Basic computer literacy needed.
- CAMTC Certification
NHI offers a competitive benefits package, including Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance, over 25 paid days off per year (holidays, vacation, sick leave …), 401K eligibility, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, paid training time, and more. Starting salary is dependent upon experience, but averages between $40,000 & $43,000 / year.
Top notch teacher training provided, supporting skill advancement for those new to teaching, or who bring in a depth of experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Cover letter
3. In subject line of email write: Teacher – Sacramento
4. Salary requirement
5. Due Date: 5/15/19
No Phone Calls Please.
National Holistic Institute, a premier College of Massage Therapy, with ten campuses, is looking to fill a full-time (40) or part-time (32) teaching position at our Sacramento Campus. As a Teacher you would be doing exciting work in a great team environment, providing the best in quality educational services, supporting students to program completion, and successful preparation for employment in the field of massage therapy.
We are looking for a hard-working, outgoing, TEAM-oriented, motivated individual to join our staff in our downtown restaurant. This posting is for a position in our cafe, although there is an opportunity for cross-training into a hostess/runner position inside the restaurant, as well. Applicants must be willing and able to work extremely well with others, as we have a "team service" philosophy.
-Be on time, every time; and come to work dressed in the required uniform.
-Have experience in a fast-paced, high-volume restaurant environment
-Be friendly, and work well with others/teammates
-Have an open mind, and a willingness to learn
-Be able to perform the "basics" of the job (cash/credit handling, food/beverage preparation, professional appearance, etc.).
If you are interested in joining us and becoming an asset to our team, please apply IN PERSON, and bring a resume to: House Kitchen & Bar, 555 Capitol Mall, Sacramento (Monday-Friday between 2-4pm only, please).
We look forward to speaking with, and hopefully working with, you!
Part time line cook needed
Minimum 2 years experience
Brunch experience required
Proficient knife skills required
Current food handlers card required
Submit resumes in person with Chef Dillon or via email
Kupros Craft House
1217 21st St
Sacramento CA 95811